Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

22 minutes ago, Kysmet said:

Has anyone seen Beth's IG lately?  Bryn has been in her posts, full face....she's been jumping into the frame on her own.  

I thought that was against rules set in place by the judge. I’m not on instagram, but wouldn’t mind seeing her. 

• Love 2

Not sure how that goes if Bryn is inserting herself and not actually being filmed by Beth. I saw 2 different posts where she jumped in, aware that mom was posting, one of them she said HI I'M BRYN HOPPY!!!

• Useful 1
20 minutes ago, Kysmet said:

Not sure how that goes if Bryn is inserting herself and not actually being filmed by Beth. I saw 2 different posts where she jumped in, aware that mom was posting, one of them she said HI I'M BRYN HOPPY!!!

Unless she was doing a completely live video B has total control of editing out that clip or not posting it. 

• Love 12
On 5/21/2019 at 6:41 AM, sasha206 said:

More revolutionary products from SkinnyGirl!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7050327/Bethenny-Frankel-flaunts-slender-waistline-plugging-Skinnygirl-bras.html

And another opportunity for her to show everyone how thin she is.  And she looks a little too thin now.

And yet ANOTHER "celebrity" selling a line of active wear/sportswear/lingerie. IIRC Bethenny already had some type of lingerie line many years ago. Anyone else recall that?

• Love 8
(edited)
3 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Unless she was doing a completely live video B has total control of editing out that clip or not posting it. 

Exactly. 

And what good reason is there to show Bryn full face, against the custody agreement?  Frankel sought out yet another custody battle, which she's knee deep in, so why poke an ex husband like that? (Oh, wait....)

She's so transparent at this point. I hope Hoppy ignores her shit, reasserts the no social media clause in court,  and keeps his daughter from losing her childhood to Frankel making Bryn part of her "brand".

Edited by film noire
  • Love 22
1 hour ago, film noire said:

Exactly. 

And what good reason is there to show Bryn full face, against the custody agreement?  Frankel sought out yet another custody battle, which she's knee deep in, so why poke an ex husband like that? (Oh, wait....)

She's so transparent at this point. I hope Hoppy ignores her shit, reasserts the no social media clause in court,  and keeps his daughter from losing her childhood to Frankel making Bryn part of her "brand".

Standing ovation (from me!) on that post Film Noire. Spot on. 

• Love 12

And just out of curiosity...what exactly IS Bethenny's brand specifically? Is it low cal margaritas? I've tasted her SGM's and to me, it was nothing but a very watered down Margarita. Bland tasting and a waste of money. Is her brand lingerie? Maybe sipping a SGM while wearing a size 000 Frankel bikini? Please Bethenny...go the fuck away. 

• Love 11
On 5/18/2019 at 11:21 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Just a skinny girl ... on a dock ... with a $10k handbag.  Who wouldn't?

She looks like a pirate in that photo. Aargh!!! Where is Johnny Depp? 😁

• LOL 4
7 hours ago, Kysmet said:

She not only says "Hi I'm Bryn Hoppy, but follows up laughing with "Does Everybody Know?" like she is acting like a little celebrity.

"Does Everybody know?"  She is how old?

No wonder Jason tried to keep her off SM. 

The other funny thing is Beth trying to include Paul in her instagram stories. You can tell that he hates it. He tries to hide himself by pulling up his hoodie and running away, then in another attempt by Beth to capture him he goes into another room and closes the door on her. He makes faces like "fuck this, keep me outta this shit."

• Love 7
9 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

And yet ANOTHER "celebrity" selling a line of active wear/sportswear/lingerie. IIRC Bethenny already had some type of lingerie line many years ago. Anyone else recall that?

I know she use to sell shape wear.  Both hers and Heather's were at Nordstrom Rack.  No comparison.  Heather's was so much better than Beth's.

• Love 10
(edited)

Judging by Bethenny's Instagram stories, it's just a matter of time before she is forced to choose between her addiction to Social Media and her boyfriend. He is obviously uncomfortable with her trying to put him out there.

It's also not so nice seeing her exploiting her daughter, just to spite her ex. The poor kid has no idea how this stuff will impact on her.

Beth's thirst is going to backfire on her, and potentially harm Bryn.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 11

Does anyone here know where I can view the video of Brynn saying "Hi I'm Brynn Hoppy...."?

And who is the unlucky loser that Bethanny has chosen for her next victim (boyfriend)? Didn't her last "boyfriend" die? He chose the easy way out. (I kid! Whoever he is, RIP)

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Does anyone here know where I can view the video of Brynn saying "Hi I'm Brynn Hoppy...."?

And who is the unlucky loser that Bethanny has chosen for her next victim (boyfriend)? Didn't her last "boyfriend" die? He chose the easy way out. (I kid! Whoever he is, RIP)

It was on B's instastory. Only viewable within 24 hours so gone now. Stay tuned. B is not done yet with exploiting Mini B.

Just follow B's instagram. You'll see it all go down, moment by moment as she can't seem to stop herself from posting live. It's very, um, interesting.

Bryn being filmed "Hi I"m Bryn Hoppy!" 

"I'm amazing!"

"Does Everyone Know Who I Am?"

NY Apple not falling far from tree.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 6
22 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

It was on B's instastory. Only viewable within 24 hours so gone now. Stay tuned. B is not done yet with exploiting Mini B.

Just follow B's instagram. You'll see it all go down, moment by moment as she can't seem to stop herself from posting live. It's very, um, interesting.

Bryn being filmed "Hi I"m Bryn Hoppy!" 

"I'm amazing!"

"Does Everyone Know Who I Am?"

NY Apple not falling far from tree.

Thanks for the info. I'll add this morally corrupt biatch to my Instagram! 😁

• Love 3
(edited)
1 minute ago, chenoa333 said:

Thanks for the info. I'll add this morally corrupt biatch to my Instagram! 😁

You won't be disappointed. Or maybe you will.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

And who is the unlucky loser that Bethanny has chosen for her next victim (boyfriend)?

His name is Paul Bernon. Don't worry, he won't last long enough for you to google him.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

She's constantly on IG promoting the SG clothing line. Man, is that name a poor fit for a clothing line.It doesn't help that she's always modeling the clothes, thereby making it seem like SG is only for super thin women. Which, let's be honest, it is. She occasionally has a plus sized woman wearing something, but the majority of it is modeled by rail thin women.

The boyfriend HATES being on IG, but she doesn't care. She keeps trying to force him to be on camera.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
4 hours ago, sashayshante said:

The boyfriend HATES being on IG, but she doesn't care. She keeps trying to force him to be on camera.

I can't help but feel second hand embarrassment for him. You can see it on his face. She obviously doesn't get the hint when he tries to hide from her camera.

Hopefully, for the sake of his young kids, he will distance himself from her before they get caught up in the shit show.

I wonder if Beth's animosity toward Tinsley has something to do with Paul's ex wife. There are similarities. Pretty blonde. Social Butterfly. Hmmmmm.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 3
(edited)

I watched as much of her Instastory as I could take...Bryn looking over Beth’s shoulder at the camera was at the beginning, and then Beth filmed herself mouthing lyrics to a song and shimmying for like, five minutes. That’s when I clicked away lol. Bryn looks nothing like her. All Jason and his mom. 

Edited by chewycandy
  • Love 7

She is exploiting Bryn on IG Stories, and bragging about Paul every chance she gets.   She does realize that people can record those IG stories, doesn't she?  Bryn is becoming a big show off, prodded by Bethenny.    I'm sure she is dying to create a kids SG line modeled by Bryn.  

I don't see why these IG's are not relevant to be shown in court in the never ending custody hearing.    They are live, not part of her fake reality show,  and she has been directed not to do it.   Bethenny always skirted around the edges of the social media ban; she'd show 90% of Bryn, including the profile but not the full face.   Now the frequency of showing Bryn and the amount of her shown increases almost daily. 

Where are Paul's two young children?  

• Love 10
16 hours ago, sashayshante said:

She occasionally has a plus sized woman wearing something

And Bethany's idea of a "plus size women" is what?  A size 1?

I might have this wrong, but I think I read or heard that the new "plus size woman" is a size 10! That b.s. took the wind out of my sails! It makes no sense to me.

Even at my skinniest (5'4" and 110 pounds) I never wore anything smaller than a size 9. But that was long before "size 10 is the new size 16". I probably would have been considered a plus size by today's standards.

And although I can't prove it, I think many of these skinny women who only eat a celery stick a day, are taking something to kill their appetite. Whether it's prescribed or just plain old crystal meth. I don't believe they ALL stay skinny simply by exercising and self control. 

• Love 8
On 6/9/2019 at 3:20 PM, Happy Camper said:

Judging by Bethenny's Instagram stories, it's just a matter of time before she is forced to choose between her addiction to Social Media and her boyfriend. He is obviously uncomfortable with her trying to put him out there.

It's also not so nice seeing her exploiting her daughter, just to spite her ex. The poor kid has no idea how this stuff will impact on her.

Beth's thirst is going to backfire on her, and potentially harm Bryn.

Is there any doubt which will win out? Bethenny is doomed to sabotage all her relationships, just like Ramona said that day on the Brooklyn Bridge.

• Love 18
19 minutes ago, GreenlinetoHarlem said:

Is there any doubt which will win out? Bethenny is doomed to sabotage all her relationships, just like Ramona said that day on the Brooklyn Bridge.

That was one of the first scenes I ever saw of  RHNY that and Scary Island -no wonder I'm hooked!). Not knowing anything about either of them, I listened to what Ramona was saying, or trying to say. After having watched shows and seasons since then, I think she was right. Everything she said rang/rings true.imo.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
16 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

OH, thanks.   Four years ago, but they would still be young now.  Why do I think this is not going to work out?   Have not seen a sign of them on Bethenny's IG.  

• Love 2
(edited)
19 hours ago, GreenlinetoHarlem said:

What?! I missed that epic moment. 

But yes: Ramona, the gift that keeps on giving!😁

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 2
On 6/9/2019 at 6:17 PM, Happy Camper said:

wonder if Beth's animosity toward Tinsley has something to do with Paul's ex wife. There are similar

Well, she generated a metric tonne of animosity towards Jules Wainstein in their first meeting because of Jules’ habit of playing with her hair.  Why? Because it reminded Bethenny of her own  mom’s habit of playing with her  hair. 

• Love 3
(edited)
4 hours ago, BckpckFullaNinjas said:

Well, she generated a metric tonne of animosity towards Jules Wainstein in their first meeting because of Jules’ habit of playing with her hair.  Why? Because it reminded Bethenny of her own  mom’s habit of playing with her  hair. 

And yet of all the NY housewives she recently chooses to spend her time with (not on camera)  Sonja and Dorinda, who are drunks. After complaining that her mother was always drinking.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 4
On 6/11/2019 at 3:07 PM, chenoa333 said:

What?! I missed that epic moment. 

But yes: Ramona, the gift that keeps on giving!😁

On 6/10/2019 at 6:36 AM, weaver said:

She is exploiting Bryn on IG Stories, and bragging about Paul every chance she gets.   She does realize that people can record those IG stories, doesn't she?  Bryn is becoming a big show off, prodded by Bethenny.    I'm sure she is dying to create a kids SG line modeled by Bryn.  

Friendly reminder that she has Brinnygirl under trademark for children's apparel and accessories.

On 6/8/2019 at 10:38 PM, breezy424 said:

I know she use to sell shape wear.  Both hers and Heather's were at Nordstrom Rack.  No comparison.  Heather's was so much better than Beth's.

Anyone else remember the time she told Heather that she should do a line of Yummie Tummie activewear...while holding a pair of Yummie leggings that Heather gifted her? Good times.

• Love 14

Bethenny has been posting a lot of happy, happy, look at me, look at my life insta stories lately. I mean, if she's amazingly happy, that's great. But... it almost seems to be directed at someone. I don't know whether it's Jason, Paul's ex, her haters, or if she's just really feeling herself right now, but it does feel to me like it has some motive behind it. When they were at Coney Island, her wish to the Zoltar genie wish thing was, "That I will always be as happy as I am right now." Maybe? I mean who knows, maybe she really is in a great place and she's really, really happy. It just always seems a little off when someone has to unsolicited tell you how super happy they are. Then it was the boat and her blessed life, blah blah. If she's happy, that's great. She has a lot going for her and she should be.

Maybe I am reading too much into it. Just the last few videos, I started feeling like, "Okay, Bethenny.... who is this really for?" It just felt like it was meant for a specific someone to see, rather than just trying to "reflect" or impress the masses or even her own ego. Which hey, if it's at aimed at a specific person, all the power to her. It just felt disingenuous? I don't know - I clearly need a hobby. (But this is my hobby.) 😉 

• Love 15
17 hours ago, divsc said:

Bethenny has been posting a lot of happy, happy, look at me, look at my life insta stories lately. I mean, if she's amazingly happy, that's great. But... it almost seems to be directed at someone. I don't know whether it's Jason, Paul's ex, her haters, or if she's just really feeling herself right now, but it does feel to me like it has some motive behind it. When they were at Coney Island, her wish to the Zoltar genie wish thing was, "That I will always be as happy as I am right now." Maybe? I mean who knows, maybe she really is in a great place and she's really, really happy. It just always seems a little off when someone has to unsolicited tell you how super happy they are. Then it was the boat and her blessed life, blah blah. If she's happy, that's great. She has a lot going for her and she should be.

Maybe I am reading too much into it. Just the last few videos, I started feeling like, "Okay, Bethenny.... who is this really for?" It just felt like it was meant for a specific someone to see, rather than just trying to "reflect" or impress the masses or even her own ego. Which hey, if it's at aimed at a specific person, all the power to her. It just felt disingenuous? I don't know - I clearly need a hobby. (But this is my hobby.) 😉 

Cycling up?  That would be my guess.  Maybe someone needs to bring her back down.  LIFE IS NOT A CABARET!  

She’s totally a fun killer unless it’s on her terms and about her.

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
(edited)

Maybe I should give BetheMe a break. I just saw on her twitter that she hasn't had a "real cocktail" since her "near death".

Not sure which of the dozen "near death" experiences she is referring to but I'm pretty sure we have seen her drink cocktails. 

I'm so confused by her.

Captured in front of Bethenny's Hampton home.

71-mWcGho1L._SX425_.jpg.3e35111c89146963456d5fa6ea797245.jpg

Edited by Happy Camper
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, film noire said:

Frankel knows how many kids Dennis has.

She's saying that Bryn was a child of his as well.

What an awful piece of work she is.  Bryn's father is Jason Hoppy. Period, full stop. Frankel does not get to convert Dennis into Bryn's secretly engaged Daddy so Frankel can milk sympathy from strangers on instagram.  Jesus. 

And Shields actual children  (the ones he had with his wife & parented for 20+ years) are experiencing their first Father's Day without their father - god forbid this callous cow leave it alone just this fucking once. 

God forbid she not make it about me me me me me ME.  

It beggars belief, doesn't it?

• Love 17
(edited)
33 minutes ago, Mondrianyone said:

It beggars belief, doesn't it?

It really does.

Every time I think Frankel can't crawl any lower (surely Dennis the Friendly Ghost is as low as it gets? Surely that's the deepest bottom this awful woman will reach?) she pulls out a move that sinks her a million leagues deeper.

Edited by film noire
removed instagram comments b/c that wanders into fan reaction
  • Love 21
On 6/8/2019 at 8:38 PM, breezy424 said:

Could it be that Heather is (er... was) actually designing for most women while Bethenny is... Bethenny? 😉

On 6/10/2019 at 8:16 AM, chenoa333 said:

And Bethany's idea of a "plus size women" is what?  A size 1?

I might have this wrong, but I think I read or heard that the new "plus size woman" is a size 10! That b.s. took the wind out of my sails! It makes no sense to me.

Even at my skinniest (5'4" and 110 pounds) I never wore anything smaller than a size 9. But that was long before "size 10 is the new size 16". I probably would have been considered a plus size by today's standards.

And although I can't prove it, I think many of these skinny women who only eat a celery stick a day, are taking something to kill their appetite. Whether it's prescribed or just plain old crystal meth. I don't believe they ALL stay skinny simply by exercising and self control. 

At some point I must’ve searched online for a (regular ol’) large, and then I started getting non-stop “plus size” ads... yes, for size 10 and up. 

Yes and you are right, many skinny women (eg the women on Vanderpump Rules) use Adderall. No food, alcohol, and tons of meds. It kind of explains the constant bad attitude.

• Love 8
(edited)

Jill posted photos of Dennis with his actual children on Instagram:

"We love you and miss you big poppa! The kids are making you proud everyday! Xo"

dennis.jpg

I thought the man was foul (because of his company, LawCash) but he was clearly loved by his family -  I hope they bypassed Frankel trashing up their day & lived their first Father's Day without him as best they could.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 12
(edited)

So maybe Bethenny is no longer close with Dennis’s daughter aka B’s backup against the (totally accurate) charge that she, B, was sleeping with a very married Dennis?   Beth was all EXCUSE ME JUDGE ANDY COHEN THE DEFENSE CALLS DENNIS’S DAUGHTER! after LuAnn lashed back during a reunion, when Beth was, I believe, defending her prior “grand mal shitshow (TM a total genius in the main show thread)” in the Bezerkshires?

Because fuck me, that is messed up.  I can’t imagine.  I am not particularly Hallmarky when you get down to my marrow, but if some goddamned skank publicly called my husband, father of one, the pops to her own kid(s) to minimize our family reality for twisted sister You Go Girl! likes from a bunch of lobotomized Instamorons - not a one apparently capable of a sane relationship with anyone in their own sad-assed lives - I’d say something a little sharp.

The Father’s Day post blows my mind and I never thought she’d stoop so low.  Even in terms of how she treats Jason.  Naive me!

Edited by Midnight Cheese
  • Love 18