Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

On 5/8/2019 at 11:05 PM, Happy Camper said:

I was hoping that maybe Paul was going to be the one to help Bethenny become a good person.

Nope. Looking at her instastories. Ugh.

Poor Bryn. Hopefully she will be spending more time with Jason and his parents.

BTW, did Jason’s parents leave Pa. to live in the city to be more of a presence to Bryn?  

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

Her Mothers Day posts on Instagram are beyond the pale and the epitome of narcissism. “Welp I can’t show my daughters face, but look at how skinny and sexy I am!”

I don't follow anyone on Instagram because those using it do so to promote themselves and I'm not into watching their advertising.     That said, I'd be curious to see the one you mentioned above.   Are we supposed to believe that's a direct quote?   

• Love 4
(edited)
45 minutes ago, AnnA said:

I don't follow anyone on Instagram because those using it do so to promote themselves and I'm not into watching their advertising.     That said, I'd be curious to see the one you mentioned above.   Are we supposed to believe that's a direct quote?   

It’s the very one that SuprSuprElevated posted just a few posts up. 

You’re being cheeky about asking if that was a direct quote from BF, yes? I assume yes. But on the off chance that it’s a legitimate question—-no that’s not something B said. It’s my sarcastic interpretation of her reasoning behind posting scantily clad pics of herself on a post dedicated to her daughter. 

Edited by Duke2801
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
14 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

It’s the very one that SuprSuprElevated posted just a few posts up. 

You’re being cheeky about asking if that was a direct quote from BF, yes? I assume yes. But on the off chance that it’s a legitimate question—-no that’s not something B said. It’s my sarcastic interpretation of her reasoning behind posting scantily clad pics of herself on a post dedicated to her daughter. 

Drat!   You figured it out!   LOL

IMHO that post wasn't dedicated to Bryn.   Sure she mentioned "my peanut" but her post was dedicated to mothers on Mother's Day.    

Considering the outfits we see celebrities wearing, I'd hardly call her "scantily clad."     She's wearing shorts and a top that completely covers her chest.   There's nothing outrageous about it and damn she looks good!

• Love 8

The ^above post was copied/pasted from Frankel's Instagram account.  I didn't personally witness the posting, but it's safe to say that either she or someone in her employ posted it on her behalf.  It's not from a parody account.

Further questions should be directed to QueenB.YouCanNeverBeTooSkinnyOrTooRich.IPostStuffBecauseICantHelpMyself.com/MentionItAll

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

QueenB.YouCanNeverBeTooSkinnyOrTooRich.IPostStuffBecauseICantHelpMyself.com/MentionItAll

Brava Bethenney!

You go girl.   

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Single moms.  HA!  I don’t need your props Bethenny.  You are far from a single mom.  I don’t have staff or a father to my child.  But hey, the struggle is real. #iamstillskinnyandpretty

• Love 9
(edited)
45 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Single moms.  HA!  I don’t need your props Bethenny.  You are far from a single mom.  I don’t have staff or a father to my child.  But hey, the struggle is real. #iamstillskinnyandpretty

Huh?

Bethenny's Instagram post didn't mention single moms at all.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, AnnA said:

Huh?

Bethenny's Instagram post didn't mention single moms at all.

OOOOOOPSIE!  I guess I did read her insta wrong.  I totes thought she referred to single moms.  My bad!  #stillskinnystillpretty

A21375EB-AF37-4952-916A-26636D94B2F1.jpeg

Edited by geauxaway
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 5/12/2019 at 11:42 PM, biakbiak said:

I loathe that she clearly takes pictures like this solely to post on SM.

Amen. And it's so calculated.  Frankel is supposedly just hanging out with her kid  (in fuck-me shorts and a hat I last saw in Steel Magnolias, on Shirley Maclaine as Ouiser Boudreaux) but hey! Nothing weird here!  Never mind that the photo resembles outtakes from an afterschool special ("When an innocent girl runs away, she is captured by a woman who forces her to live with an alleged rapist, a drug addict, and a pimp named Andy Cohen, carrying a shotski in his pants.") or the fucked up message Bryn is likely getting ("Oh, Brynnygirl, I wish we could show your face, but your father says no!") That all pales in comparison as to why Frankel would chose this photo - a little girl untouched, unhugged,  and physically disconnected from her camera-ready mother - to best express her sense of parenthood.  WTF?

Edited by film noire
  • Love 18

I have no issue with her promoting herself, products etc on her social media...she in a spot where SHE is her brand, on top of her drinks, jeans etc...her life personal and private is all part of her brand, take it or leave it that is what happens when you go from reality star who has created a business using that fame to propel it. 

I find it amusing that Jason now is completely against social media yet he (and his family) were on a reality show with B and I’m sure had no problem cashing that check. Now that he can’t cash in on it he is against it.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, film noire said:

Her kid is a kid, not a branding tool, imo. 

She’s a reality star and much of her “persona” is based on her life.....she literally had her baby on the show. I don’t feel like she exploits her daughter, but expecting to never see or hear about her isn’t a realistic expectation either. She doesn’t show her face and doesn’t have her “performing” for social media.

• Love 7

That photo looks like a disengaged mother who is just waiting for her kid to finish whatever she is doing so the mom can get a refill on her frappucino. I mean Bethenny if you wanted a good mother's day post, you should've shown both of your backs with you engaged in listening to Brynn in in whatever she was so engrossed in. Childhood wonder is magical and a mother who appreciates that is a great thing. Not some mom who can barely wait till her kid finishes. FYI that's what this photo portrays. 

• Love 8
(edited)
11 minutes ago, jinjer said:

That photo looks like a disengaged mother who is just waiting for her kid to finish whatever she is doing so the mom can get a refill on her frappucino. I mean Bethenny if you wanted a good mother's day post, you should've shown both of your backs with you engaged in listening to Brynn in in whatever she was so engrossed in. Childhood wonder is magical and a mother who appreciates that is a great thing. Not some mom who can barely wait till her kid finishes. FYI that's what this photo portrays. 

Like in the second photo? (click on arrow in center right of pic, above Beth's left wrist)

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, jinjer said:

ethenny if you wanted a good mother's day post, you should've shown both of your backs with you engaged in listen

She did both of you click on the picture you can see the second one.

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

She did both of you click on the picture you can see the second one.

20 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Like in the second photo? (click on arrow in center right of pic, above Beth's left wrist)

image.png

• Love 2
(edited)
5 hours ago, AnnA said:

image.png

Happy Mother's Day to me, and by the way, Look at my Fabulous Ass!

(Bryn, I would love to show you off to all of our fans, but Daddy won't allow it, so .....

"Hey Everyone, look at my Fabulous Ass!"

I expect to see this photo featured in Bryn's first book, Bethenny Dearest.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • LOL 3
  • Love 13
(edited)
On 5/12/2019 at 11:39 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Yeah, this is all about her kid. 

Looking at this photo, if you didn't know who they were, you would have no idea that they were even related, never mind mom and daughter. Just some woman posing with a random kid standing next to her. 

Bethenny is not even looking at her child. It's actually quite prophetic and very sad. 

How does she even think that this relates to Mothers Day?

13 hours ago, Real Housewife LI said:

I find it amusing that Jason now is completely against social media yet he (and his family) were on a reality show with B and I’m sure had no problem cashing that check. Now that he can’t cash in on it he is against it.

I don't see Jason currently on social media. I'm sure that being on that shit show with Bethenny was enough for him and that is the reason why he does not want Bryn being involved in that crap. 

Don't blame him for learning his lesson and protecting Bryn from the social shitstorm that is Bethenny.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 16
18 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Yeah, you see it don't you?  The great ass shot.

How does that conversation work?  "Oh Intern #2, you're coming with Brynn and I, I'm going to need some great Mother's Day shots of me looking like a hot momma great mom.  Intern #3, make sure that my Daisy Dukes are aptly frayed and ready to go."

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

Ok, I honestly don’t get it.  You want a picture of Bethenny turned around, not facing the camera, and engaging Bryn.  But, you don’t want the picture to show her ass at all, even though given the basic height difference, she would need to bend down a bit to really engage with Bryn?  Or is it the shorts that are scandalous and narcissistic?

• Love 8

the fucked up message Bryn is likely getting ("Oh, Brynnygirl, I wish we could show your face, but your father says no!") 

That's really what's going on here in all of these carefully staged photos that don't show Brynn's face. Bethenny is poking the bear and pushing boundaries.

To truly protect Brynn's privacy and prevent a passive-aggressive tug of war, why not just leave Brynn completely out of social media? With Bethenny's many followers, Brynn has no privacy, even with her face hidden. 

I feel this way about all of the reality TV assholes who use their children for attention and money.

• Love 20
(edited)
28 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

That's really what's going on here in all of these carefully staged photos that don't show Brynn's face. Bethenny is poking the bear and pushing boundaries.

To truly protect Brynn's privacy and prevent a passive-aggressive tug of war, why not just leave Brynn completely out of social media? With Bethenny's many followers, Brynn has no privacy, even with her face hidden. 

I feel this way about all of the reality TV assholes who use their children for attention and money.

And not for nuttin', but the paps have grabbed enough photos of young Miss Hoppy for most to know what she looks like.  As she ages, we need only see pics of her dad to know how the progression looks.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 6
(edited)

Or is it the shorts that are scandalous and narcissistic?

No, it's the ass who's in them.

I find it amusing that Jason now is completely against social mediayet he (and his family) were on a reality show with B and I’m sure had no problem cashing that check. Now that he can’t cash in on it he is against it.

I'm sure Bethenny Getting Married was her idea.  After all, he isn't even mentioned in the title of the show and she picked a photo OF JUST HERSELF for the cover of THEIR wedding album.  And let's remember, after they were done with the vows, she turned AND WALKED DOWN THE AISLE BY HERSELF.  To his credit, Jason refused to allow his proposal OR Brynn's birth to be filmed.

Just when she was starting her talk show (and Jason refused to move to LA), she "claimed" she had a miscarriage.  More headlines.  Then she went crying to Ellen DeGeneres about how mean Jason was to her.  Oh boo hoo.... Then when Ellen wouldn't give her top guests first, she burned her bridges with her.  

I still think Jason's parents are nice, sweet people (although I also agree there have been a couple of issues that have concerned me).  Bethenny could drive Jesus himself crazy.  

Edited by AuntieDiane6
Adding info
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11

I think it's very sad that you feel the need to post pictures of your daughter with her back to the camera. because your ex and this child's father does not want her to be a SM pawn (good for  you Jason).  And it's even sadder that you need someone there to take the pictures.   Which one of your minions gave up their Mother's Day for this?

And heck, what happened to Skinny Jeans?  Or Skinnygirl jeans?  Instead of those shorts, why wasn't Beth wearing her product?  Hmmm.

• Love 12
On 5/12/2019 at 10:42 PM, biakbiak said:

I loathe that she clearly takes pictures like this solely to post on SM.

And she likely told her daughter that she needed to turn her back because “daddy is mean and won’t allow you to be shown in the photo.”

• Love 9
On 5/14/2019 at 5:32 PM, SweetieDarling said:

Yes - like in the 2nd post. She should've limited herself to the 2nd post. That's being a mother. AFWIW her ass isn't exactly hanging out. The front photo is much more revealing IMO.  I think the outburst was bad too.  She has impulse control issues - it goes along with knowing everything.

• Love 5
On 5/16/2019 at 10:01 PM, AuntieDiane6 said:

No, it's the ass who's in them.

I'm sure Bethenny Getting Married was her idea.  After all, he isn't even mentioned in the title of the show and she picked a photo OF JUST HERSELF for the cover of THEIR wedding album.  And let's remember, after they were done with the vows, she turned AND WALKED DOWN THE AISLE BY HERSELF.  To his credit, Jason refused to allow his proposal OR Brynn's birth to be filmed.

Just when she was starting her talk show (and Jason refused to move to LA), she "claimed" she had a miscarriage.  More headlines.  Then she went crying to Ellen DeGeneres about how mean Jason was to her.  Oh boo hoo.... Then when Ellen wouldn't give her top guests first, she burned her bridges with her.  

I still think Jason's parents are nice, sweet people (although I also agree there have been a couple of issues that have concerned me).  Bethenny could drive Jesus himself crazy.  

This!!!!

I mean, really. She has burned sooooo many bridges.

Someone should clone Frankel and trap her in an elevator with the clone for 12 hours. Maybe then she’d realize how unpleasant she is.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 7
(edited)

I loathe this sorry ass excuse for a human being.

Her daughter will have so many lovely memories (NOT) of her mom from RHONY and any social media Bethany posts on. Bethany believes she is ALWAYS right. No discussion necessary. 

I like this show but I can't/won't watch if Bitchany is on. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 7
On 5/23/2019 at 7:26 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Anyone see her knee-length jean shorts? Really dumb.

No!!! Can someone post a pic? PLEASE PLEASE? I want to see Bethenny in knee length denim shorts ala Mrs. Elmer Fudd! 😁

• Love 2
2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

No!!! Can someone post a pic? PLEASE PLEASE? I want to see Bethenny in knee length denim shorts ala Mrs. Elmer Fudd! 😁

Now I can’t find them. They stop AT the knee. That is not a flattering length. And there are a lot of random holes. 

• LOL 3

Some of the SG clothes are cute, but Today she had a few women model her pants. Three were conventionally slender so everything flattered them. The one plus-sized woman was squeezed into a pair of unflattering gray high-waisted pants that tied at the waist. Of course she put the heavy woman in pants designed like a potato sack. Her disdain for women who aren't built like her is palpable.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

This was on my twitter feed tonight and reminded me of the BeTheMe /Carole situation:

"If I send you 17 texts in a row, I expect you to reply to all 17...not just the last one. what is wrong with you people?"

Also,  "I am here to talk, I am not here to listen" should be BeThe Me's tag line. 

Hope Paul is paying attention.

• Love 12
On 5/30/2019 at 8:29 PM, sashayshante said:

Some of the SG clothes are cute, but Today she had a few women model her pants. Three were conventionally slender so everything flattered them. The one plus-sized woman was squeezed into a pair of unflattering gray high-waisted pants that tied at the waist. Of course she put the heavy woman in pants designed like a potato sack. Her disdain for women who aren't built like her is palpable.

I actually thought those pants looked great on that model...the paper bag waist pants are super trendy right now. 

• Love 1