Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

Many Manhattan restaurants are really small due to the exhorbitant rents.  Tables are generally very close to each other.  

And a lot of Manhattan restaurants don't have fish on the menu or are small enough to not have giant menus including seafood. Some Manhattan restaurants are (gasp) even vegan! I'm sure there are safe options.

But really the issue is that if she has an allergic reaction at a Manhattan restaurant, she can get medical attention at a Manhattan hospital pretty rapidly while getting that same medical attention while flying in an airplane is much less timely.

• Love 10

What I don’t understand is this: apparently she saw that sea bass was on the menus prior to take off & asked that they not cook/serve it & the flight attendant told her that wasn’t an option. Why didn’t she get off the plane while still at the gate, then? Why put herself at further risk? I understand that she called multiple times to confirm that there wouldn’t be fish, and shame on the airline for not being truthful, but get off the damn plane when you see it as a menu item while still parked at the gate.

• Love 6

Ever fly first class? I have, domestically. You get on, you get offered a drink. Soon after take off, the flight attendant will come around and let you know what the menu choices are and which would you like. The meals are essentially pre-prepared and just need heating. They don't pack a lot of extra so it is possible for one of the two offerings to be widely popular so you can get stuck with the other entrée if you're towards the back.

If you take the time to call the airline ahead and warn them,  it may not occur to you to ask before boarding because you have a reasonable expectation that your request was fulfilled. Once you leave the gate, there's really no changing the meal plan, and they don't pack enough meals that only one entrée can be presented. 

• Love 11
3 hours ago, weaver said:

Many Manhattan restaurants are really small due to the exhorbitant rents.  Tables are generally very close to each other.  

I go to restaurants in Manhattan about 2x per week and I've never felt concerned about my allergies because of airborne issues. I've had 2 panic attacks on an airplane. In an airplane, the same air is being recycled, you can't step away if you need to and the nearest medical care is nowhere near as closely available as it is in a restaurant. It's an entirely different situation in my personal experience. 

Edited by Otherkate
  • Love 9
11 hours ago, Rap541 said:

Ever fly first class? I have, domestically. You get on, you get offered a drink. Soon after take off, the flight attendant will come around and let you know what the menu choices are and which would you like. The meals are essentially pre-prepared and just need heating. They don't pack a lot of extra so it is possible for one of the two offerings to be widely popular so you can get stuck with the other entrée if you're towards the back.

If you take the time to call the airline ahead and warn them,  it may not occur to you to ask before boarding because you have a reasonable expectation that your request was fulfilled. Once you leave the gate, there's really no changing the meal plan, and they don't pack enough meals that only one entrée can be presented. 

Yes. Domestic & international- never has there not been a menu in the pocket outlining the food offerings for the flight (same back in Coach, actually). If I had a severe airborne food allergy, I’d check the menu immediately, regardless of how many times I had called. 

I’m not sure, but from Bethenny’s account, I thought she noticed that fish was on offer before they left the gate, which is why I thought it was weird that she didn’t just get off. I have no problem with her very valid complaint about them serving what could be a very deadly allergen.

• Love 2
Just now, breezy424 said:

Hmm.  Clue us in Happy....

If you are on instagram, follow Danny Pellegrino and watch his instastory. He has put together a funny investigation. He likes Bethenny, but he's confused. You have to see it.

• Love 1
On 12/29/2018 at 5:54 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

She's stunned.

bethenny-frankel-stunned

That's what the $100 travel insurance policies are for asshole. GTFOH

Sounds to me like B is competing for attention from the poor little boy in N.Y. who died recently from being around cooking fish (even though the cause of death has not been officially declared yet). It's like she read the papers and got an idea.

Edited by hottesthw
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Hmm.  Clue us in Happy....

One of the things he included in the story was from her insta, last year:

sushi.jpg

I do not eat finned fish and ham!

I do not eat that, Beth I am!

I do not eat it in a train!

I do not eat it on a plane!

I cannot see it fresh or fried!

A single smell I almost died!

(I only eat finned fish and ham

In fomo posts on instagram!)

Edited by film noire
  • Love 19

I like most seafood, but it strikes me as odd to make fish on a plane.  There's the whole "don't make fish in the lunchroom microwave" thing because of the smell, and I kind of feel like a plane would have the same sort of rule.  Who the hell wants to be stuck on an overnight flight to Europe and have to smell the fish dinner for the whole thing?  Also, random note, my last two international flights, they came around with the menus after we had taken off.  Pillow, blanket, comfort packets were on the seat, but menus got passed out with the hot towels.  

I really think if this had been, say, an 8 year old kid, the world would have erupted in anger at an airline for serving a food that someone had pre-verified would not be on the plane.  

• Love 15
4 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

I wonder if Bethenny has seen Danny Pellegrino's instastory investigating her allergies. He had it on twitter but deleted it.

I was just going to mention his story—that was a very enlightening read/watch!  I really like him—it’s worth joining Instagram just to follow him. 

• Love 3
21 hours ago, Rap541 said:

And a lot of Manhattan restaurants don't have fish on the menu or are small enough to not have giant menus including seafood. Some Manhattan restaurants are (gasp) even vegan! I'm sure there are safe options.

But really the issue is that if she has an allergic reaction at a Manhattan restaurant, she can get medical attention at a Manhattan hospital pretty rapidly while getting that same medical attention while flying in an airplane is much less timely.

But she doesn't frequent vegan restaurants.   And in Manhattan traffic, you could be dead by the time you reach a hospital.  

Edited by weaver
  • Love 3

Maybe Bethenny should consider going to horse ranches in Montana or Texas or big cities with fabulous steak houses and less island vacay's, those islands tend to be full of seafood restaurants.

I can only imagine how much that hotel room cost that Bethenny would feel the pinch of not getting a credit or refund, it must have been pricey.  

• Love 2

Wait a tic, the airline is right. To what end should they go for her? People every day on every flight in the world pack a lunch or snack in their carry on that could be FISH or a fish contaminant. The flight before Bethennys bass flight could have served bass and there is still cross contamination even in the rare air of first class. She could sit down in first class and the person next to her unpacks a bento box of sushi. 

Get a PP Beth. 

Turn the whole world around your way so you will be finally hoppy. Err.... happy.

• Love 11
29 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Wait a tic, the airline is right. To what end should they go for her? People every day on every flight in the world pack a lunch or snack in their carry on that could be FISH or a fish contaminant. The flight before Bethennys bass flight could have served bass and there is still cross contamination even in the rare air of first class. She could sit down in first class and the person next to her unpacks a bento box of sushi. 

The exact same thing can be said about peanut allergies. People every day can and do bring peanuts on planes despite the no peanuts anymore thing. No matter how hard my church tries to ban nuts at potlucks, someone always brings something with tree nuts because the allergic "can just not eat it". I personally am allergic (not severely to be fair) to pet dander but if someone needs their emotional support animal in a store or a restaurant, I pretty much have to suck it up.

Alonzo - I think you're arguing that the airline has the right to tell Bethenny to suck it up and take her business elsewhere, that they won't make accommodations, and if the airline actually had the balls to do this, I'd give you the argument. Instead, she called several times - and once would have been enough - and was told her request could and would be accomadated. And then it wasn't. That's different, and it's a problem.

• Love 9

Ok, I have to say this:

For anyone who missed the Instagram Story by Danny P, here are the highlights:

1. Bethenny's instagram as posted above by Film Noire; Bethenny with sushi. Screenshot.

2. Video of Bethenny preparing, with her bare hands, a tuna salad.

3. Video of Bethenny and another chef preparing Bethenny's Birthday Dinner, which is SEA BASS!

4. A message on Bravo saying that Bethenny loves to use caviar foundation on her face.

There was also a screenshot of Bethenny posting about just having the "best tuna salad ever" at a place she recommends as great for cheese, fish and appetizers. (Posted by Jayonce on twitter)

So some questions arise:

Why does she not out the airline? She never has trouble doing this before. In fact just as recent as the hotel. 

If you have been allergic since birth, why choose Sea Bass for your birthday dinner? 

Also, She says that the pilot embarrassed her by announcing the allergy situation, that they were going to turn the plane around. If the pilot was going to turn the plane around, he/she obviously would have had to explain the reason, and I doubt that he/she would have mentioned Bethenny by name. Many times I have been on a plane when the pilot announced that there was a peanut allergy just to warn passengers not to bring out peanut products. Never have I thought that they were "shaming' the person.

Something is off here. I am all for protecting people from severe allergic reactions, but Bethenny is really doing people a disservice if she is not being real here.

She will cause people with REAL allergy problems to be doubted. That is not good at all.

Funny how the link in this page suddenly disappeared.

https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/382594930815395537/?lp=true

Also, if she is allergic since birth, why did she eat sushi as a child?

Edited by Happy Camper
added last line
  • Love 23
3 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Get a PP Beth. 

Turn the whole world around your way so you will be finally hoppy. Err.... happy.

In my experience, when a person let's the pilot know of an allergy, there is an announcement made so that people do not unpack anything that contains the item that contains the allergen. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

It would be interesting to hear a tape of her call to the airline prior to flying, because you know, "your call may be recorded for training purposes".  

I doubt that she books her own flights. She has assistants for that. Even my ex husband who is an exec and not even close to as wealthy as her never booked a flight. He had people to do that for him.

Supr, you have just made a good point. She is playing with words again, or outright lying. She did not make multiple calls herself to the airline.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Happy Camper said:

I doubt that she books her own flights. She has assistants for that. Even my ex husband who is an exec and not even close to as wealthy as her never booked a flight. He had people to do that for him.

Okay, it would be interesting to hear the call that one of her assistants made to the airline, three times.

• Love 5
52 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Okay, it would be interesting to hear the call that one of her assistants made to the airline, three times.

Would it surprise you to know it never happened? LOL!

Another one of her lies.

We are not getting the full story here.

She won't dare to name that airline either.

Fishgate. 

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 12
4 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Ok, I have to say this:

1. Bethenny's instagram as posted above by Film Noire; Bethenny with sushi. Screenshot.

3. Video of Bethenny and another chef preparing Bethenny's Birthday Dinner, which is SEA BASS!

4. A message on Bravo saying that Bethenny loves to use caviar foundation on her face.

There was also a screenshot of Bethenny posting about just having the "best tuna salad ever" at a place she recommends as great for cheese, fish and appetizers. (Posted by Jayonce on twitter)

So some questions arise:

Why does she not out the airline? She never has trouble doing this before. In fact just as recent as the hotel. 

If you have been allergic since birth, why choose Sea Bass for your birthday dinner? 

Also, She says that the pilot embarrassed her by announcing the allergy situation, that they were going to turn the plane around. If the pilot was going to turn the plane around, he/she obviously would have had to explain the reason, and I doubt that he/she would have mentioned Bethenny by name. Many times I have been on a plane when the pilot announced that there was a peanut allergy just to warn passengers not to bring out peanut products. Never have I thought that they were "shaming' the person.

Something is off here. I am all for protecting people from severe allergic reactions, but Bethenny is really doing people a disservice if she is not being real here.

She will cause people with REAL allergy problems to be doubted. That is not good at all.

Funny how the link in this page suddenly disappeared.

https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/382594930815395537/?lp=true

Also, if she is allergic since birth, why did she eat sushi as a child?

Great share thank you. Bethenny was is and always will be a lying liar who lies because there is not enough attention in the world to satisfy her needs.

Gurl, THERAPY !

• Love 11

Does anyone else find it odd that the alleged airline hasn't come forward to issue a public apology and the standard spiel about how the safety of the passengers comes first and foremost,... yada, yada, yada,...?

Maybe it's just a bitch eating crackers thing.

At least she didn't Instagram her anaphylactic reaction. (she didn't, did she?)

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Does anyone else find it odd that the alleged airline hasn't come forward to issue a public apology and the standard spiel about how the safety of the passengers comes first and foremost,... yada, yada, yada,...?

Maybe it's just a bitch eating crackers thing.

At least she didn't Instagram her anaphylactic reaction. (she didn't, did she?)

Let's assume that it's all true.  If the airline hasn't been named, then they would be foolish to issue a public apology.  Why out themselves if she's unable...er...unwilling to do it?

• Love 8
24 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Let's assume that it's all true.  If the airline hasn't been named, then they would be foolish to issue a public apology.  Why out themselves if she's unable...er...unwilling to do it?

It's up to her to announce the name of the airline, but she will not do that, because then we would get to hear the other side of the story, which would be very interesting. Verrrry Interesting.

This is when she pulls her usual distraction posting stories about Bryn and her dogs, and other unrelated shit. 

She will let this go soon, as if it never happened.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 9
21 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

It would kind of be a proactive PR move. Assuming it's true, the name of the airline would come out eventually.  At least 1 person on the plane would probably be telling the story of their holiday travel adventures starring a reality tv personality, then those people would tell 2 friends, and so on, and so on,...

• Love 5
1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

It would kind of be a proactive PR move. Assuming it's true, the name of the airline would come out eventually.  At least 1 person on the plane would probably be telling the story of their holiday travel adventures starring a reality tv personality, then those people would tell 2 friends, and so on, and so on,...

You could be right.   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Just from reading the posts here,, it doesn’t sound like such a big mistake/scandal that the airline would feel the need to get in front of. They made a mistake that could have had dire consequences but in the end, the plane wasn’t diverted and an allergic reaction was avoided so if BF isn’t naming them, it would be foolish to out themselves. They can always save their canned statement for if and when their name comes out and if it never does, even better.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Ok, I have to say this:

What? Were these photos recent? Beth has eaten sea bass and tuna salad in the past 8 months?

Maybe she’s only allergic when she needs attention. 

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

What? Were these photos recent? Beth has eaten sea bass and tuna salad in the past 8 months?

Yes, that's an interesting question if these are recent photos because - and I know this is crazy sounding but actually scientifically possible - Bethenny's allergy was not until recently life threatening.

I mean, I think I could link some articles if it's really necessary but it's generally well accepted by the medical community that allergies can increase or decrease over time. I have a friend, for example, who loves shellfish and in fact was photographed once, by me, eating shrimp. Now, about ten years later, she can't eat shrimp because it makes her throat swell. Is she a lying bitch like Bethenny, making it up? Or did her allergy ramp up over time?

I mean, to be perfectly fair, we saw Bethenny ingest fish in the Cartehegna episodes without anaphalaxis. If that's the standard she's held to - that despite scientific opinion to the contrary, when it comes to Bethenny Frankel, unlike other human beings, her allergy reaction can not and will not ever change then sure, the photos from years past indicate she's a liar and faking it.

But since it is entirely possible for allergies to increase or decrease in intensity, I'm probably going to need more than Beth eating sea bass in years past. Because I do know people that this has happened to. 

• Love 5

Well, for me, Beth is the great exaggerator and, well, liar.  Lost at sea, etc.....  Did she almost die?  I don't know.  She lies and exaggerates so much, she has no credibility with me on anything.  Ok, apparently she was in the hospital.  Was it an allergic reaction?  I don't know but I don't take her word on it.  Was her blood pressure really 60/40?  Hm.  I don't know and no one can verify it because of patient confidentiality.  She also thought she had a stroke.  Hm?

We've seen Beth be hysterical.  Did she demand to be put in intensive care?  I wouldn't be surprised.  That's how she is.

Did 'she' call the airline numerous times?  Like others have stated, I doubt it.  Most probably an assistant and who knows if the person assigned actually do this.  It is interesting that she didn't call out the airline.  I find that most interesting. 

• Love 12
On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 8:43 PM, ivygirl said:

With my tree nut allergy, I can indeed have issues with airborne particles. I was surprised to read that fish allergens can be airborne as well

I tread REALLY carefully when I say this... but... sometimes if I’m afraid I’m exposed to my allergens, I can have a panic attack, which feels like the beginning of anaphylaxis. 

But I wasn’t on that plane. And if they were, say, heating up rolls with walnuts, I’d probably have the same problem. I’d be really upset that they served fish when they said they wouldn’t. (And what airline serves hot meals these days!) Heck, I get annoyed that the “allergen free festival” lets people taste, touch, and carry around gluten-free products (which often have nuts) into the supposedly “nut free” areas. It’s not necessarily an issue for me all the time, but for some people it’s REALLY severe.

It’s tough. I do feel for Bethenny though. 

Thanks for that article, interesting that it mentions the airborne danger as due to "For instance, allergic persons who are exquisitely sensitive to fish or shellfish can react to tiny aerosolized proteins that float in the air when seafood is being fried, steamed or boiled. There may be an increased risk of this in seafood restaurants where large quantities are being prepared and served piping hot." (article language in quotes).  Interesting that the problem seems to be during food preparation, and on the plane the food would be heated up while covered and in a sealed microwave.  So I'm not sure how much airborne danger there really is for fish.

I agree with others that allergies can get worse over time (my allergy to dogs certainly has!), and perhaps that's what's happening with B, though I fall on the suspicious side of anything she says.  I'm also surprised no one else from the plane has apparently commented on the situation, since I doubt B was whispering her concerns while on the plane.  That too makes me suspicious of the story.

If she or her assistant called once or multiple times, my guess is the airline thought they dealt with the concern by having a special "non-fish" alternate meal for her (like they used to do veggie or Kosher meals in steerage).  I'm not familiar with the joys of flying first class, but don't they have at least 2 meal options?

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Mrs peel said:

If she or her assistant called once or multiple times, my guess is the airline thought they dealt with the concern by having a special "non-fish" alternate meal for her (like they used to do veggie or Kosher meals in steerage).  I'm not familiar with the joys of flying first class, but don't they have at least 2 meal options?

I get a lot of upgrades and they do have 2 meal options.  But I’m with the folks that say they have never had fish on a plane.  I seem to remember sushi on Delta out of Tokyo and I KNOW that Edleweise Air served fish and we were all appalled.

I have had tests for a tuna allergy.  They test five different finned fish.  He said sometimes you are allergic to all five groups and most times just to 1 or 2 of the 5.  So it is possible to be allergic to one type of finned and not another.  I don’t know the details of it since both times fish was ruled out.  It did seem to me it was a weird allergy since you don’t have to say no fish but I’m not sure how you know which fish will trigger it.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, QuinnM said:

I have had tests for a tuna allergy.  They test five different finned fish.  He said sometimes you are allergic to all five groups and most times just to 1 or 2 of the 5.  So it is possible to be allergic to one type of finned and not another.  I don’t know the details of it since both times fish was ruled out.  It did seem to me it was a weird allergy since you don’t have to say no fish but I’m not sure how you know which fish will trigger it.

I would imagine it's something like being allergic to trees or grasses.  You can be allergic to some but not all of them, and they test for the types.  I also think it's probably easier to say that you're allergic to fish with fins even if there's 1 type you could eat, rather than go through the whole list every time the subject comes up.  I mean, I'm one of those people who developed allergies later in life and as a result am allergic to roughly everything in the world.  The scratch test was a lot of fun, and I reacted to all of it, except, I think, 1 tree.  For the life of me, I can't remember what that tree was, and it doesn't seem super important when my eyes are swollen and tearing up and I'm trying to explain that I'm allergic to everything that grows, so I usually just couch it as "I'm allergic to all trees, all grasses, all molds, dogs, cats, and even cockroaches"  

• Love 6

Also, one of the worst things about food allergies is that they can, and often do, mutate over time. While allergic to some tree nuts, I used to be able to eat pistachios and hazelnuts without any issue at all. I ate a lot of Nutella as a kid! Then one day - boom. Now I can't eat them anymore. :(

• Love 5
On 1/6/2019 at 7:31 AM, Rap541 said:

Ever fly first class? I have, domestically. You get on, you get offered a drink. Soon after take off, the flight attendant will come around and let you know what the menu choices are and which would

You can literally chose your dish when you check in the day before. No need to wait or wonder.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 2
On 1/9/2019 at 11:14 PM, smores said:

I would imagine it's something like being allergic to trees or grasses.  You can be allergic to some but not all of them, and they test for the types.  I also think it's probably easier to say that you're allergic to fish with fins even if there's 1 type you could eat, rather than go through the whole list every time the subject comes up.  I mean, I'm one of those people who developed allergies later in life and as a result am allergic to roughly everything in the world.  The scratch test was a lot of fun, and I reacted to all of it, except, I think, 1 tree.  For the life of me, I can't remember what that tree was, and it doesn't seem super important when my eyes are swollen and tearing up and I'm trying to explain that I'm allergic to everything that grows, so I usually just couch it as "I'm allergic to all trees, all grasses, all molds, dogs, cats, and even cockroaches"  

This is exactly what I do if I’m at a restaurant. I ask if the dish I’m interested in has any nuts. If they say yes—peanuts, or macadamias, or almonds, I will then say that those are OK and order. It’s easier to start out broad—otherwise I have to give the three “asterisks” before I even order and that gets tedious.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, gingerella said:

Sea bass? On an airline menu? Hahahahaha!

I’ve had it before on a South American route- it was actually pretty good.

5 hours ago, biakbiak said:

You can literally chose your dish when you check in the day before. No need to wait or wonder.

On most airlines now, you can log in up to 30 days before departure & as little as 24 hours before takeoff to reserve your meal in the premium cabins. It’s not like she had no way of knowing what was being served.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, 918lux said:

On most airlines now, you can log in up to 30 days before departure & as little as 24 hours before takeoff to reserve your meal in the premium cabins. It’s not like she had no way of knowing what was being served.

Which might explain why she (or her assistant) called the airline ahead to let them know about her medical situation?

That she says was ignored?

I mean, I get that there's a portion of folks here who believed she wasn't hospitalized recently and or is lying about the severity of her hospitalization and or is lying about calling ahead or that the airline served fish at all or that this occurred at all, or is lying about how her allergy has changed over time and isn't really now prone to an anaphylactic, but based on how airlines often respond (or rather lack to respond) to allergen issues and based on the science of allergies (like Bethenny or not, science says, and anecdotal  accounts back up the reality that allergies can change over time) none of this sounds insane or implausible.

In fact the only thing I found hinky about the whole story is that fish was being served at all, and apparently thats more common on overseas airlines. Otherwise, take Bethenny's name out, and this story occurs pretty constantly with airlines. 

• Love 9
On 2019-01-07 at 9:49 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

And we have a winner!

On 2019-01-07 at 4:43 PM, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Great share thank you. Bethenny was is and always will be a lying liar who lies because there is not enough attention in the world to satisfy her needs.

Gurl, THERAPY !

Not only is there not enough attention in this world for her, there’s not enough therapy. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Rap541 said:

Which might explain why she (or her assistant) called the airline ahead to let them know about her medical situation?

That she says was ignored?

I mean, I get that there's a portion of folks here who believed she wasn't hospitalized recently and or is lying about the severity of her hospitalization and or is lying about calling ahead or that the airline served fish at all or that this occurred at all, or is lying about how her allergy has changed over time and isn't really now prone to an anaphylactic, but based on how airlines often respond (or rather lack to respond) to allergen issues and based on the science of allergies (like Bethenny or not, science says, and anecdotal  accounts back up the reality that allergies can change over time) none of this sounds insane or implausible.

In fact the only thing I found hinky about the whole story is that fish was being served at all, and apparently thats more common on overseas airlines. Otherwise, take Bethenny's name out, and this story occurs pretty constantly with airlines. 

I'm not saying that she's lying - at all- I believe that she has an allergy and I believe she made the call.  But with all the available ways to know what you're going to be served ahead of time, and considering the severity of her allergy, I would have thought she would have noticed when she checked in, asked when she boarded and then if they were still serving fish, gotten herself off the plane prior to take off.   No problem with her raising hell over it, but I feel like she willingly put herself in the situation when she had so many avenues to discover what was being served and remove herself.

• Love 3

I don’t care if her allergy is real or fake, but I really am not in for umpteen seasons of RH of Bethenny on her death bed of fish fumes.   I do think in my opinion that she is paranoid of death due to Dennis’ untimely death.   Compounded with her previous neuroses, it tracks.  

Now, how does Ms. B continue on with her worldly jet setting life with her terminal issues?  Stay tuned...!!!! 🚫🐟

• Love 21