Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E12: Pack Your Bags And Get Out!

• Start Topic

I was shocked at the level of sociopathic behavior Jim and Amber displayed.  If it is true this took place over four hours (since Jim said it-was probably more like two), production needs to stop pushing the storylines. 

Jim ended his friendship with Bobby, no real discussion just insults and the final, "I am done.".  Amber and Jim come off as spurned lovers when Bobby honors his request and doesn't engage.  Why Amber thinks she has the right to keep going after Bobby is beyond me.  Most men do not continue any sort of friendship with a friend's wife once they are no longer friends.  Amber is the worst though she thinks she has the right  to not only continue but to continue to berate him. 

Part 2 of the sociopaths-why is Jim's way to get at Bobby to insult and tease Nicole about their relationship.  Nicole is stupid, because she should have respected the fact that Bobby wasn't going to give Bobby the satisfaction of an answer.  Also, Nicole drop the Velcro act, every time you are Bobby you start hanging on him-get off his lap.  It is so annoying and cloying. 

I may be alone here but I totally understand why Bobby left-nothing good was going to come for being in front of Jim.  Jim was not going to be happy until he hurt every person in that room. He seemed to be even angrier at those who weren't in the room Bobby and Rino.  It also gave Bobby time to delete any incriminating photographs from his phone.  It wasn't a question of standing up for anything or anybody, it was just removing one's self from the shitstorm.  What Jim managed to accomplish in 10 minutes of the show was astounding but the kicker was he and his co-sociopath, his wife, upstairs giggling and laughing about what they had caused.  Who says sociopaths are loners?  Amber and Jim have clearly found one another.

• Love 11

It's odd for someone who supposedly trained as an attorney...that Jim loses his cool and fights dirty all the time, instead of intelligently taking people down and moving on. His excuse is always "I'm defending Amber", but come on. From his use of "fucked your mother" in the next episode to his crassly mocking a transgender on twitter (and all of his twitter activity, for the most part!), he's just a vile person. Amber is not much better. 

Why is Jacqueline still on? FFS. It would annoy me with anyone, actually. Someone is 'off the show' then gets pulled back on to supposedly save it. pffft.

Edited by diorella78
  • Love 12

It's odd for someone who supposedly trained as an attorney...that Jim loses his cool and fights dirty all the time, instead of intelligently taking people down and moving on. His excuse is always "I'm defending Amber", but come on. From his use of "fucked your mother" in the next episode to his crassly mocking a transgender on twitter (and all of his twitter activity, for the most part!), he's just a vile person. Amber is not much better. 

Why is Jacqueline still on? FFS. It would annoy me with anyone, actually. Someone is 'off the show' then gets pulled back on to supposedly save it. pffft.

I think Amber summed it up best when she said Jim loves the war of the words and gets into them daily.  I am paraphrasing.  Jim may have trained as an attorney but he failed at the portion that it is about persuasive argument.  There isn't a judge or jury in the world that would appreciate his methods or even listen to him after very long.

I am watching First Season Jacqueline-she was so tiny.  I think the producers realized that the Teresa legal story wasn't going anywhere and that Dina was a bit of a dud.  Ratings were better when Teresa and Jacqueline were friends and then at odds.  Personally, they could have kept Jacqueline and Caroline and ditched Teresa.  I don't think Teresa legal storyline isn't something that could not have been told with news clips and comments from the cast.  Plain and simple Teresa doesn't want to talk about her legal issues in straight terms with anyone and basically is unable or unwilling to film many scenes with anyone.  I guess her Victoria Gotti story was the biggie and that could have been accomplished with any number of hired stoolies and told to say  Jacqueline and Amber. 

• Love 3
Ratings were better when Teresa and Jacqueline were friends and then at odds.

Yeah, and I haven't been re-watching any of S1, but I recall how much lighter things were when Teresa was simply "Jac and Dina's ditzy friend."  Or at least Caroline put it that way, for the most part. Teresa is late, oh Teresa wants a new pair of 'bubbies' etc....

• Love 2

I really think Teresa has a ton of natural sun damage.  I think she sat in the sun all summer for many summer.  Not to say she hasn't gotten good and orange from a can now and then.  But the Jersey girls don't get as orange as some of the other HWs.  Or at least their orange comes naturally part of the time.

• Love 8

According to my DVR this episode is 2 hours long. I have been fooled one time to many with the tack on of an ep of WWHL to believe this is really a 2 hour ep. So will we be treated to the "We are Standing Strong" interview that AC taped a couple of days ago with Tre and Joe? I also noticed that Caro is scheduled guest for WWHL tonight. My guess is we will get a 1 hr show, then the interview with Tre and Joe and then the Caro WWHL which will be repeated at 11. 

Unless this is the finale. Then I have no idea. 

Coming to ask that same question poeticlicensed.  My DirecTV guide shows it's a two-hour RHONJ.  My Sunday paper (hard-copy) TV Week, however, shows two episodes of Manzo'd with Children after a one-hour RHONJ.  Bravo may be trying to Vanderpump Rules us....

And I thought the WWHL interview was slotted for Monday at 9pm.

Edited by TazDevil

Ugh, I hadn't even thought of the Manzo'ed show. I think you are right, we are in for a double dose of Manzo, masquerading as RH. We are being Vanderpumped! I need to check what is on PBS. There's always Sunday Night Football, which would make my husband happy. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 2

I have already changed my DVR.

PBS has episode two of "The Paradise" season 2 which is a nifty little show based on a Emile Zola Novel about a department store. 

Of course I would rather watch "Swamp People" then Manzo with Children.

• Love 6

It seems like many of them are laughing during the fiasco.  I'm going to guess totally everyone knew their roles.

Dina is NOT repeating something vile she heard and Teresa gets upset that Dina didn't repeat it.  As opposed to repeating it.

These people are really bad actors.  

• Love 1

If you're a "power" couple, and your husband behaves badly, why wouldn't you think you should leave with him? 

What "side of the the story" is theirs?  They're repeated malicious gossip strictly to embarrass someone. 

They are irrelevant and know it.  

• Love 3

Wow, Jim is really an asshole, isn't he? Ambuh, you picked him, so you get to deal with him. No sympathy from me. 

As much as I hate the Gorgas, I'd invite Joe Gorga to my party. He's like a dancing monkey who drinks.

Dina is not invited to my party. You are on a beautiful boat and you sit on a chair under a blanket.Buzzkill 

Jaq and Chris are selling their house because their priorities have shifted. Um okay. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 7

Okay...I'm back from an amazing vacation in Aruba, and am catching up here....

But, I have a stupid question (there are plenty of them in my brain after catching up on EVERYTHING!!!) - but anyway, here's the question - if these people are all staying in the house, and NOT going out to dinner or anything, why do some of these women (ummm....Melissa???) carry their purses from their bedrooms to the dining room table?? 

Wow, Jim is really an asshole, isn't he? Ambuh, you picked him, so you get to deal with him. No sympathy from me. 

As much as I hate the Gorgas, I'd invite Joe Gorga to my party. He's like a dancing monkey who drinks.

Dina is not invited to my party. You are on a beautiful boat and you sit on a chair under a blanket.Buzzkill 

I agree with you about Jim - I now REALLY want to run into him somewhere around here, so I can just give him a "side eye"!!  What a douche!!!! 

There are parts of Joe Gorga I really hate (the constant sex talk, especially), but he does seem like he'd be fun at a party.

And, I think that Dina has body-conscious issues.  She has a great figure, but always seems a little uncomfortable about herself.  She was wearing a bikini and hanging out with the girls around the pool, but was all covered up in a muumuu when the guys where there.

• Love 1

There's no way I'll ever watch the Manzo's show so I'm reading the comments here and doing laundry.   I wonder when and if Bravo will realize that the RHONJ has run its course.  The new housewives are a train wreck and bringing back Dina, Jaq and Kathy isn't working.  I don't think anything is going to save this show.

I don't know how many of you feel this way but I'm ready for the entire RH franchise to go away.  NJ is the only one I tune into anymore and that's just because I wanted to see Theresa get what's coming to her.  

Edited by AnnA

Jaq and Chris are selling their house because their priorities have shifted. Um okay.

I didn't get to see the whole show but scenes I saw with the two of them were painful to watch. Her and the tears and him with his supposed logic. Since when does Chris do more than grunt? Blech.

• Love 4

RHoNJ was on in the back ground while I am doing some work so caught a half hour of Manzo'd with Children. I couldn't take it and had to turn if off. Caroline is insufferable and is constantly projecting her body issues on to her daughter. It is hard to watch. She claims that she has to respect her daughter's wishes since she is an adult but cannot keep her mouth shut.

Chris and Albie have been trying to get their business off the ground for some time. Is this the Blk Water business? I would tell my children that they had lost their mind if they came to me with the idea of going into a business where they tried to sell "black" drinking water. They would be better off selling Avon or vacuums.

Manzo'd with Children is no Don't Be Tardy or Vanderpump Rules. The Manzos are boring.

• Love 4

Candy Moocher -- They scheduled RHONJ for two hours but put two 1/2 hour episodes of Manzo'd with Children in the 9-10pm slot.  I guess to trick people's DVRs into recording it.

Edited by TazDevil
  • Love 1

Yeah well they also started RHONJ before the hour because I tivoed it and when I started watching it at 0.00 on the little tivo bar all the shouting was already over and Jim was running upstairs with Ambuh like a little girl.  So thanks Bravo for starting the show before its time slot so I got to miss the big dramatic moments. 

RHoNJ was on in the back ground while I am doing some work so caught a half hour of Manzo'd with Children. I couldn't take it and had to turn if off. Caroline is insufferable and is constantly projecting her body issues on to her daughter. It is hard to watch. She claims that she has to respect her daughter's wishes since she is an adult but cannot keep her mouth shut.

The Manzod show is a real head scratcher. What a bunch of unlovable mopes. Really, these three kids have nothing going for them...looks, personality, wits, sense of humor. Nuttin. And Caroline does't even try to look attractive.  What the heck? Well, I take that back. I thought Lauren looked really pretty and I did love the bridal gown she picked out on her.  I will be interested in the ratings on that show just to see how far they tank. 

• Love 3

"In my view of life".....the world according Jim Douchechese.....

If this isn't scripted, or preplanned, there can be no words to describe what a disgusting person Jim Marchese is. 

And, yes, Amber, Theresa and Dina did know the rumor from Victoria Gotti, but none of them tried to tell TerESSa or Nicole, only Jim "who wants peace, but will wage war to get it" Marchese had the douchebaggery to repeat it!! 

TerESSa was correct when she said that Jim has a Napoleon complex...isn't that how he felt about things, too?? 

I have never disliked a Househusband as much as I dislike this man!!  He takes the award away from Slade, Simon, Jim Bellino, and even Vicki Gunvalson's Brooks!!!  What a disgusting human being!! 

And, he just considers saying all those vile things as "having fun with them"???  Does this man have ANY friends in real life?  How could he? 

• Love 5

Amber needs to invest in some waterproof make-up and some acting lessons.Seriously. Not buying what she's selling. I said this before, but I think she and Jim worked out ahead of time that they would do some sort of "good cop-bad cop" routine on the show. I don't think she was truly angry at him. In fact, she looked like she wanted to jump his bones like nobody's business when they went back to their room. They were drunk on each other's psychosis. 

You know you've entered the Twilight Zone when the Gorgas are putting everyone to bed.

I was glad to see Dina sent the Marcrazies home. It wasn't necessarily about taking a "side", but removing the most toxic element from a tense situation. Amber wanted to be all "I have to have my husband's back" the night before, but then the next day she wants to whine about how it's not fair to punish her for his behavior. So should Dina have sent Jim home and asked you to stay? Like you would have done that. 

I just can't with Tre and Joe going out to dinner and staying in a fancy a hotel when they owe so many people so much money. I can only hope the entire thing was comped. Their scenes did give me some good laughs. Such as :

Tre - "You're not going to miss us?"

Milania - "I see you guys every night."

And then Tre swooning over how romantic Joe is and how he always says the right thing....like calling you a "bitch" and a "cunt"?

Blah, Bravo, stop trying to make Jac n Kath happen. It's NOT going to happen.

• Love 6

At last someone tells the truth- when Dina states that she's the most boring person alive. Yep. You got that right. Though I can't blame her for sitting under a blanket and wearing a hat in the sun. I get a burn in the house almost so, yea I understand that, so maybe sun is her issue. Who knows.

Ghoulina I agree, I thought that Ambuh and Napoleon were just about ready to jump each other after the fight. I feel so dirty now. Ew.

• Love 1

I can't stomach Joe and Teresa's scenes now… 

And it was funny but also sad in a way when Milania said she would not miss her parents, knowing what's going to happen to them now. Also I couldn't believe it when Joe said "We're working hard." Working hard at what? Defrauding people? Ugh.

I don't blame Dina for asking Amber and Jim to leave. Jim started the drama, for no reason, other than to get people riled up. Dina politely asked them to go. Even if Amber tried to stop him, it's kind of an unwritten rule that she must go home with him. I can't believe she was calling it "unfair." I couldn't help but laugh when Dina was like "Amber, I'm so sorry you're married to a dick." Because it's true. And Nicole (or was it Teresa?) was spot on about the Napoleon complex. 

• Love 6

There's no way I'll ever watch the Manzo's show so I'm reading the comments here and doing laundry.   I wonder when and if Bravo will realize that the RHONJ has run its course.  The new housewives are a train wreck and bringing back Dina, Jaq and Kathy isn't working.  I don't think anything is going to save this show.

I don't know how many of you feel this way but I'm ready for the entire RH franchise to go away.  NJ is the only one I tune into anymore and that's just because I wanted to see Theresa get what's coming to her.  

Atlanta is still a little entertaining.  I see Bethenny Frankel is returning to RHONY.  I'll probably tune in to the next seasons of those shows but if they are as lame as this season of NJ is, I'm done with all of it.

Jac is pathetic.  She texted Teresa AGAIN?  Girl, stop.  You are out of the circle of trust.  Every time she and Kathy get together, they talk about Teresa.  The whole Florida trip was planned for Teresa.  There would literally be no show without the Giudices.   I will be curious to see what they do with this show while Teresa is ...at Hebrew camp next year.  Hiatus?  Try to continue with the boring people?  I admit, I'd probably watch the show when she gets out and is living in some townhouse with the brats and Joe is ...at the North Pole getting some sun. 

I give Dina credit for asking those losers to leave.  She's the hostess and they were causing problems for other guests.  She had to do it.  It's like Ramona asking Jill to leave her bachelorette party in the Caribbean when she showed up unexpectedly. 

Amber and Jim--what is there to say at this point?  God they suck.  On one hand, I feel sorry for Amber because I think she did want to be part of the show and the group and that cannot happen now.  Jim ruined any chance that she had.  But then I realize that she married this person and I highly doubt that was the first time they were unwelcome guests that everyone hated. 

• Love 6

Enh, I'm in the minority here but I'm going to defend Jim for a moment here.

First of all, Amber has been unfairly villianized for "spreading rumors." They act like she was running around telling the whole state of New Jersey stuff about the twins. She made one comment to someone she used to be close to years ago (unfortunately that person is that idiot Melissa). She goes to that party and is ambushed. She even tries to take it outside to have a private conversation but, instead, the twins put their hands on her and pull her hair out. That is totally and utterly unacceptable. If someone put their hands on me, man or woman, my husband would be outraged. Jim was obviously furious. At this point, his wife has been disrespected and all bets are off. He could care less if he says something that hurts their feelings.

Moreover, Jim makes a comment to his bff Bobby of several years that he doesn't want to go to an outing b/c he doesn't want to be associated with Joe Giudice. Why? Because Jim is in the mortgage business and Joe is being indicted for Mortgage fraud. This is not a difficult concept to comprehend. It would appear hypocritical and amoral as we are judged by the company we keep. It would effect the perception of integrity of his business (this is not rocket science and everyone is in shock and awe that he could possibly feel this way. The women ask him about it after his wife had been attacked. He did not handle it well).  Bobby goes and tells all of the dudes that Jim doesn't want to be associated with Joe. Rino and the others don't want to be around Jim because of this. Bobby could have told them that Jim had prior engagement that day and couldn't make the outing. He didn't have to say the comment about Joe Giudice. Jim is obviously hurt and upset that his friend would do that to him.   Now he feels ostracized by the men of the group and the women are acting like his wife is some evil gossiper.  Bobby doesn't even want to be his friend anymore (b/c he chose tv and tv friends instead). So, little Jim comes out of his corner swinging his little fists. Everyone is acting like Bobby is some stand up guy and Jim knows he is actually a jerk off douchebag. He decided to be the truth cannon since Bobby was earlier. Annoying? yep. Immature? Totally. But I get why he did it. And It's probably true. 

I don't understand the hatred for Amber and Jim. In the end they are just sort of boring and banal.  I don't hate Jim for coming after Bobby. The whole situation was more juvenile than anything else. 

I find the twins more annoying personally. Get mad at Victoria Gotti if you want. Sheesh! The anger directed at Amber, Dina, and Theresa is just ridiculous and immature. Handle your own business and stop worrying about gossip like immature school children. Don't go on a tv show if you this is what has happened in your life and you don't ant it to get around.

/shrug

Edited by lightbeam
  • Love 11

Couldn't agree more. 

Okay...I'm back from an amazing vacation in Aruba, and am catching up here....

But, I have a stupid question (there are plenty of them in my brain after catching up on EVERYTHING!!!) - but anyway, here's the question - if these people are all staying in the house, and NOT going out to dinner or anything, why do some of these women (ummm....Melissa???) carry their purses from their bedrooms to the dining room table?? 

I agree with you about Jim - I now REALLY want to run into him somewhere around here, so I can just give him a "side eye"!!  What a douche!!!! 

There are parts of Joe Gorga I really hate (the constant sex talk, especially), but he does seem like he'd be fun at a party.

And, I think that Dina has body-conscious issues.  She has a great figure, but always seems a little uncomfortable about herself.  She was wearing a bikini and hanging out with the girls around the pool, but was all covered up in a muumuu when the guys where there.

It reminds of the Bad Girls Club.  One chick always carried her purse around the house.  Hmmm, what is she not wanting to lose?  Sniff.   Naw, it's just probably make up, lip gloss, compact shit in the purse.  Nicole can't walk by a mirror without saying hello.

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 2

That scene with Amber and Napolean in the bedroom on the bed was so weird. She was grabbing at his face, play slapping him and they were both trying hard not to laugh but they couldn't help themselves. Was she supposed to be pissed at him or not? WTF?

I also noticed the ladies carrying their little evening clutch purses with them everywhere in the house. Was anybody actually sleeping there?

Oh Joe, telling Tre how sexy she still is, she was eating up every minute of his bullshit, wanting so desperately to still believe in him.  They are both still in such denial it's painful to watch them anymore.

Chris and Jac lamenting about their sweet first date, how he tried to get in her pants and she wouldn't let him because she's such a good girl. Let's not forget good ole boy Chris was engaged to Dina's best friend when he started screwing around with Jac.  Bleeeech!!!!!!

• Love 4

Dear Chris and Jac - I don't believe you are down-sizing because your priorities have changed.  I do believe you are in bankruptcy and need to drastically reduce your debt.  I also believe you desperately need to be on this show for the income.  I know you are painfully boring and not worth the effort it took for me to type this.

Dear Teresa G. - Joe will not be keeping you safe in federal prison.  No matter how great you want to say he is, we heard you call you his "cunt wife".  Unless he is also married to the camera person that was following you, he was talking about you.  

Dear twins - shut up.  I cannot take any more of your screeching.  

Dear Dina - yes, you are boring.  Very boring.  Life-draining.

Dear Andy Cohen - Not only did I stop the DVR from recording Manzo'd with Children, I made sure I changed the channel..  I will not watch it on the can.  I will not watch it with some spam.  I will not watch it on TV.  I will not watch, no not me.  

Finally, why was Joe Go mounting Bobby from behind when they were in the water?  

• Love 19

Chris and Jac lamenting about their sweet first date, how he tried to get in her pants and she wouldn't let him because she's such a good girl. Let's not forget good ole boy Chris was engaged to Dina's best friend when he started screwing around with Jac.  Bleeeech!!!!!!

I find those rumors about Jac hooking in Vegas as a 'boat model' and 'aesthetician' or whateverthefuck totally credible.  I think she was tricking and scheming when she met Chris and sucked him into her idiot's web.  Their story of sweet, sweet love and delicate Jac initially refusing a Laurita 'banging' was so moving.

Nothing about Rino and Thing1 (or is it Thing2?) suggests that he did not fuck Santa.  I would normally never believe such an out-there rumor but kadooz to them both, I totally think both that Rino is selfish and fool enough and Thing1 lacks enough self-esteem for that sordid bit of stupid to have happened.  I also believe Thing2 'destroyed' a family, and that she is a barnacle on Bobby, not a serious girlfriend.  Each of those 4 schkeeve me every bit as much as the Giudices, the Wakiles and the Marcrazies. 

• Love 9

Jac is pathetic.  She texted Teresa AGAIN?  Girl, stop.  You are out of the circle of trust.  Every time she and Kathy get together, they talk about Teresa.  The whole Florida trip was planned for Teresa.  There would literally be no show without the Giudices.   

Right?

Jac, Tre is a tad preoccupied at the moment for your dumb, teenage, worried about being BFFs at the moment.

Edited by BostonBlonde
  • Love 5

Teresa #2 can't have it both ways. You tell Dina not to tell you the rumor, then get mad that "all the girls are talking behind my back." You didn't want to know! What is that Jersey logic?

Before this season did Jac and Kathy speak more than 5 words in a scene together? Now, it's the Jac and Kath show and I'm over it. They are such a clear last minute add-on.

Joe was really struggling to pay Teresa #1 compliments over dinner. I guess he's a man of few words. As he would say, "whatever...."

• Love 5

Joe was really struggling to pay Teresa #1 compliments over dinner. I guess he's a man of few words. As he would say, "whatever...."

So you don't think "this food looks like a sloppy vajay-jay" was articulate? Or "it's giving me a boner?" Whenever he does manage to say something, I always cringe and wish he'd revert back to mute.

Edited by LotusFlower
  • Love 5

Jim and Amber's affect during the scene on the bed was so bizarre it was disturbing. What was that? Are they acting out a script they have made up in their minds? Amber stroking Jim's face, he talking about defending his woman....it's like the old made for TV movies about misfit, misunderstood teen lovers who go on to commit crimes ala Bonnie and Clyde to show the world how awesome they are. Really, really strange.

• Love 8

Please Jac, get over your obsession with Teresa. Take the hint - she does not want to be friends with you anymore. She did the poite thing and acknowledged your texts of "support" (IMO, she's just a nosey bitch looking for some insider dirt) with a "thanks" or whatever "one word response" you were whining about. She has other pressing issues at this time that do not include giving a crap about your feelings of rejection. Shoulda thought about that before you opened your mouth and spilled private business Tre confided in you. For once Tre is showing good judgement by avoiding you.

As if it wasn't bad enough being subjected to the kid gloves treatment of the Guidices now we have to sit through a scene of Jac and Chris explaining away their bad behavior/poor choices? Downsizing because of priorities, haahahahaha! You're bankrupt bitch! Need to get it together before you end up like the Guidices. I almost choked on the revisionist history of how Jac really wasn't a slut and didn't put out on the first date. She knew he was engaged and kept seeing him regardless. That makes her a slut in my book. Add to that a whore for intentionally getting knocked up (all IMO of course) to trap him and land a wallet to support her and Ashley, regardless of the fact he was engaged. And no, I'm not letting Chris off the hook either. He was wrong too.

Kathy is such a bore. Bravo used her as  nothing more than a body Jac could whine to about Tre and try to explain why they're downsizing. At least she didn't bring canollis this time.

Edited by happykitteh
  • Love 15

Dear Chris and Jac - I don't believe you are down-sizing because your priorities have changed.  I do believe you are in bankruptcy and need to drastically reduce your debt.  I also believe you desperately need to be on this show for the income.  I know you are painfully boring and not worth the effort it took for me to type this.

Dear Teresa G. - Joe will not be keeping you safe in federal prison.  No matter how great you want to say he is, we heard you call you his "cunt wife".  Unless he is also married to the camera person that was following you, he was talking about you.  

Dear twins - shut up.  I cannot take any more of your screeching.  

Dear Dina - yes, you are boring.  Very boring.  Life-draining.

Dear Andy Cohen - Not only did I stop the DVR from recording Manzo'd with Children, I made sure I changed the channel..  I will not watch it on the can.  I will not watch it with some spam.  I will not watch it on TV.  I will not watch, no not me.  

Finally, why was Joe Go mounting Bobby from behind when they were in the water?  

Cyber high five and a woo hoo!

So Jim's way of getting back at the twins for pulling Amber's hair was to bring up a rumor about their mother.  I'm hearing echos of Brandy bringing up Adrienne's surrogacy to get back at Adrienne.  Two people who are so intent at getting 'revenge', they don't care how what they say affects people who have nothing to do with the situation.

As some other posters have stated, there is a reason why Jim isn't practicing law.  He doesn't have the maturity to focus on other people to represent them.  He's a very insecure person.  He personalizes everything (not a good attribute for an attorney - you have to be able to play the game) and is obsessed with revenge.  That's why he and Amber get along so well and are made for each other.  Me, me me.   

• Love 9