Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E02: Disclosure

Wait, what happened when Ems walked into the Stowaway where Charlotte was? I had to tend to my baby. I looked back and Charlotte cracked Emily over the head.

And ew to Daniel and Margaux.

Oh, Emily. Your entire family sucks. Time to get on a boat with Nolan and sail to some nice island somewhere where you can retire.

I spent the entire episode laughing about what a loser David Clarke is. And Emily really should have let Charlotte jump. That girl has lost what little remained of her damn mind.

• Love 13

If Charlotte was played by a better actress, I would maybe feel for her, but nope.  I kind of laughed when she did what she did.  And David is a disappointment so far.  I hope he is playing Victoria.

• Love 4

No wonder why Conrad thought David was such a loser. Seriously, he spent all this time living for Victoria and not his poor child that was locked up in juvie and a mental ward.

I have no sympathy for Emily because she chose revenge over everyone a long time ago. She manipulated and schemed and used Charlotte so many times and she finally decided to tell the truth. 

• Love 4

This show is so boring and predictable. I want Nolan to be the sole survivor and raise Jack's baby.

After 4 seasons, Christa B. Allen is still a crappy actress. The writers should never give her dramatic material again. Why burn down Jack's bar because you're pissed at Ems? Jack should keep Charlotte far away from Carl and have her locked up. Stop enabling her!

Hopefully, Gideon is gone for good.

I really hope David is running a con on Vic because if he isn't, then he's got to be the most gullible and stupidest person on earth.

• Love 6

This show is so boring and predictable. I want Nolan to be the sole survivor and raise Jack's baby.

After 4 seasons, Christa B. Allen is still a crappy actress. The writers should never give her dramatic material again. Why burn down Jack's bar because you're pissed at Ems? Jack should keep Charlotte far away from Carl and have her locked up. Stop enabling her!

Hopefully, Gideon is gone for good.

I really hope David is running a con on Vic because if he isn't, then he's got to be the most gullible and stupidest person on earth.

I so agree with this.  Can he really be this stupid?  And that bunker of his was laughable.  Charlotte is as evil as Victoria. What a mess.    

• Love 3

Victoria is even bitchier than I thought if she's going to let David help her take down Emily, in response to Emily taking down Victoria because of what she did to David. That's just cold.  And I'm guessing that Charlotte is going to be in on it too, since David wants to meet her and she knows about Emily being Amanda.

• Love 2

David Clarke is a dumbass if he's not playing Victoria. Jack lost his father, brother and the Stowaway is on fire. Maybe it's time to move on and away where Carl isn't aways in potential danger. Jack's Client List partner can go away asap. He's much worse here than on there. Why couldn't we kept the better actor with Alicia Lagano? Christa's dramatic acting is still unintentional hilarious.

• Love 3

The amount of time spent on Gideon, Margaux, and Daniel for that matter is ridiculous. My first fear is that they were more fully developing Gideon's storyline. My second fear is they still are and he's not really gone.

• Love 3

For me the highlight was seeing Nolan using his new "inviso" dolphin surveillance tech (which I really want) then talking to the original dolphin cam.

When I saw him peeling the little dolphin sticker, I thought ooh, the dolphin is back! But I thought he was just marking a location or something innocuous. When I saw that it was his new spy camera, I yelled, "I need one of those!" It was adorable that he then told the original dolphin cam that she was his inspiration. Hee!

It must be noted that Nolan's blue outfit was, as always, awesome.

I just can't with the rest of these characters though. Amanda 1.0 tried to kill herself because her father was in prison, she was put in a psych ward, she was in and out of foster care, etc. Charlotte, on the other hand, decided to jump off a roof because her lame boyfriend was sleeping with someone else and her brother won't give her another $7K to blow on cocaine or rent. Fucking WAH, Charlotte. I can't begin to feel bad about her current situation until she at least gets a job to support her coke habit and pay for her apartment.

But to be honest, I just don't care about Charlotte, like at all. I don't care if she goes back to France or drowns or just decides to attend college offscreen. I have never cared about any of her storylines and I still don't. Her terrible acting really does not help matters. Same goes for Gideon. Shanked in prison, shipped back to France, whatever. Just please get off my tv because I am not interested at all.

Let me guess - the note Charlotte wrote was supposed to be Emily's suicide note? Maybe she mentions that she was burning down the bar because she still loved Jack too.

David is an idiot. Even though Victoria did try to go to the DA, she was complicit in Conrad's plan for years. How can he possibly forgive her and still love her? It sickens me that he kept on loving her knowing how she betrayed him. He deserved to get stabbed with that steak knife. Now I kind of wish she had just so I wouldn't have to watch him do her bidding like a puppy dog desperate for affection.

• Love 5

You'd think Emily would care more about her mother right now. You know, the one who is living off in Colorado by herself with no idea that Amanda is alive and well.

I know Kara's actress didn't suit the show and all but it's pretty glaring that Emily is enduring all this bs from lost-cause Charlotte when she has a perfectly healthy (now that she's medicated) mother living in the same country.

This was definitely a juicy episode, although the show is getting dark fast and I kind of miss the campiness of the premiere. The reveal to Charlotte lived up to my expectations at least.

Edited by GuyAwks
  • Love 1

The amount of time spent on Gideon, Margaux, and Daniel for that matter is ridiculous. My first fear is that they were more fully developing Gideon's storyline. My second fear is they still are and he's not really gone.

That whole thing was just so strange.  I mean seriously, this is probably Gideons first "official" drug arrest, so he probably has a relatively clean record, and he was carrying two small bags of cocaine or whatever with him.  How much time do they think he is going to get in prison.  With the right attorney probably a year or two max.  I don't know how much cocaine you need for a trafficking conviction, but it seems like he had a very small amount in his bag.  All that mystery, intrigue and machinations to put him away for under 5 years?  Odd.

And then Daniel acting like her soul is gone.  She put her coke head brother in jail that was threatening to kill her, how is that so awful.  I wonder if they hadn't wanted to have her kill Gideon (arrange a plane crash somehow) but then they backed out and just had her put him in jail.

When I saw him peeling the little dolphin sticker, I thought ooh, the dolphin is back! But I thought he was just marking a location or something innocuous. When I saw that it was his new spy camera, I yelled, "I need one of those!" It was adorable that he then told the original dolphin cam that she was his inspiration. Hee!

It must be noted that Nolan's blue outfit was, as always, awesome.

I just can't with the rest of these characters though. Amanda 1.0 tried to kill herself because her father was in prison, she was put in a psych ward, she was in and out of foster care, etc. Charlotte, on the other hand, decided to jump off a roof because her lame boyfriend was sleeping with someone else and her brother won't give her another $7K to blow on cocaine or rent. Fucking WAH, Charlotte. I can't begin to feel bad about her current situation until she at least gets a job to support her coke habit and pay for her apartment.

But to be honest, I just don't care about Charlotte, like at all. I don't care if she goes back to France or drowns or just decides to attend college offscreen. I have never cared about any of her storylines and I still don't. Her terrible acting really does not help matters. Same goes for Gideon. Shanked in prison, shipped back to France, whatever. Just please get off my tv because I am not interested at all.

Let me guess - the note Charlotte wrote was supposed to be Emily's suicide note? Maybe she mentions that she was burning down the bar because she still loved Jack too.

David is an idiot. Even though Victoria did try to go to the DA, she was complicit in Conrad's plan for years. How can he possibly forgive her and still love her? It sickens me that he kept on loving her knowing how she betrayed him. He deserved to get stabbed with that steak knife. Now I kind of wish she had just so I wouldn't have to watch him do her bidding like a puppy dog desperate for affection.

Charlotte is eye rolling for this very reason.  She is ready to jump off a building because she blew $7k on cocaine, and found out her boyfriend thinks she is a moron?  Ready to jump off of a building.  Whatever.  Yes, being kidnapped was awful, scary, very very bad.  But you mean to tell me that someone just bared their entire soul to you and your response is to hit them over the head and set them on fire?  As much as I love villains, Charlotte's life is too entitled for me to root for her.

As for David Clarke I either hope this isn't really him, or that he has a plan.  Because this "I loved you for 20 years in this cold dark hole!" is ridiculous when he could have been out there looking for his daughter after she cleared his name.

As for Victoria, she just crossed from lovable villain to something else entirely.  I love watching her and Emily trying to take each other down, evenly matched.  But trying to get a man who has done nothing but love you to kill his own daughter that he is pining for is just on a whole different level.  A man that you took down for selfish reasons.  its just wrong

• Love 3

Charlotte still blames Jack for being complicit in her kidnapping. Which is why she's burning down Jack's bar with Emily in it. So that's why Jack suddenly became a cop. It's because the show already decided to get rid of that bar set.

In one scene Jack is talking about having to fix the bar's crappy wiring, then in the scene where Charlotte sets fire to the bar, there was a shot of the wiring going up in flames. Welp, there it goes, he doesn't have to deal with that wiring anymore!

I keep waiting for David to go talk to Nolan. But I guess the show can't have that, because that would also instantly clear up the hilarious misunderstanding that's going to lead to David almost killing his own daughter (eh, she's the main character, it's obvious she's not going to die).

For a minute there I thought Charlotte was going to become a high-priced call girl to pay for her cocaine habit. But nope, she just went from zero to straight-up attempted murder and arson. Alrighty then. I kind of would have liked to see her team up with Emily, though. Well, maybe that's still in the cards.

So after yelling at Emily for choosing revenge over her sister, Charlotte goes and... choose revenge over her sister. Hypocrite!

I was rooting for Margaux because Gideon is so annoying, but I do not need to see her with Daniel. Meh~

• Love 9

I see how and why everything is going the way they are...David's return, Victoria and Charlotte turning the tables on Emily...but this storyline is very frustrating to watch. Victoria is not entitled to Revenge because she was never the one at a deficit. Emily's revenge was supposed to even the score. Victoria's actions now are the ones that will perpetuate the "cycle" that she was begging Emily to stop in the premiere.

I hope David will run into Nolan at some point (ASAP!) so he can fill him in on everything that has happened.

Finally, I am frankly tired of hearing Emily saying she has no one, she is alone, everyone she loves is dead...SHE HAS NOLAN. Nolan who values her life over his own. I don't know what else he can do to actually count as something/someone to Emily. And although I don't ride the ship, she has JACK too. Two extremely loyal, caring friends are worth way more than spoiled, selfish family members (yes Charlotte, I am looking at you).

• Love 8

ITA - Emily keeps saying that she has no one, that everyone she loves has been taken away from her, completely ignoring the fact that Nolan and Jack love her and are in her corner. I know Jack sometimes gets mad at her, but he has come through for her almost every time she has asked. And Nolan has gone above and beyond, not only in all of her revenge schemes but in being a true friend who only has her best interests at heart. She totally takes both of them for granted but Nolan is the one who really gets the raw deal. He helps her in every way possible and she keeps secrets from him, pushes him away, yells at him, etc. Meanwhile Emily usually treats Jack with kid gloves. I wish that she would realize how lucky she is to have a friend like Nolan and appreciate her friendship with him.

I agree that it seems ludicrous for David to come back to the Hamptons and not go see Nolan (for multiple reasons).

And then Daniel acting like her soul is gone.  She put her coke head brother in jail that was threatening to kill her, how is that so awful.

Ha that in conjunction with Margaux saying that Daniel is trying to protect her was hilarious. What was the better option? Letting her brother, who murdered a girl just to blackmail Daniel and is openly telling Margaux that he is going to take the company away from her, just go about his business? Yes, it's much better to be a noble doormat. I am not advocating breaking the law or anything, but there was no way that Margaux would have been able to get her brother convicted of the crime he actually committed (murdering the redhead). Planting drugs on him wasn't a huge stretch since he's obviously doing coke anyway.

I loathe Daniel and Margaux hooking up. She is way too good for him in so many ways.

So after yelling at Emily for choosing revenge over her sister, Charlotte goes and... choose revenge over her sister. Hypocrite!

Word!

• Love 2

Double Word.

And I get that Charlotte is mad, but geez, for all Emily knows her father was killed, and she is supposed to be expected to forgive, forget and move on.  Charlotte was done wrong, I get it, but everyone involved has apologized and kissed her ass, how much longer is she going to carry on her revenge plot for being fake kidnapped?  I mean, I would get this level of destruction and self destruction if someone had actually cut off her ear, but damn.

So, this entire season is going to be about everyone but Emily getting revenge?

....and the hunter becomes the hunted....huzzah!

• Love 2

The fact that David never mentioned his grandson was just wrong.  If he knew about Amanda's death, he knew about her child....  And he only wished to live for Victoria and Charlotte as his family?????  Just wrong in all levels. 

• Love 8

As for Victoria, she just crossed from lovable villain to something else entirely.

She crossed that line last season for me with her murder of Aidan.

I know he wasn't a favorite and his final scene of laying stiffly and bug eyed on Amanda/Emily's couch was unfortunately comical, but the WAY he was dispatched by Victoria was just plain despicable and showed that whatever logic the woman ever had was long gone.

Poisoning to death is one thing but she poisoned a man so that he was paralyzed and defenseless then laid on top of him so she could enjoy looking him in the eye while he struggled before smothering him. That's some sadistic coldness right there. Before that act, you could reasonably rationalize most of Victoria's awful actions as 'survival' but that murder wasn't about survival but pure indulgence on her part because she wanted to hurt Emily, period, despite knowing it was Conrad that pushed Pascal into the helicpoter blades.

I'd always been Team Emily to the end but after the murder of Aidan? When Emily wacked Victoria with the shovel, I'd have loved for Victoria to wake up buried alive in a coffin with a videotaped message from Emily bidding her a seething 'May you die knowing I put you in the ground and I hope you have a good time rotting in hell.'

And if David is still drinking the Victoria is so great Kool Aid I hope Emily buries him right next to her. But I'm almost positive David's playing a con but to what end I have no idea.

• Love 9

The fact that David never mentioned his grandson was just wrong.  If he knew about Amanda's death, he knew about her child....  And he only wished to live for Victoria and Charlotte as his family?????  Just wrong in all levels. 

Maybe that omission means that he really is playing Vic because he knows fauxmanda wasn't his daughter and therefore; Carl isn't his grandson. It could be that David slipped up and forgot to claim Carl to keep up the ruse. I dunno.

Maybe that omission means that he really is playing Vic because he knows fauxmanda wasn't his daughter and therefore; Carl isn't his grandson. It could be that David slipped up and forgot to claim Carl to keep up the ruse. I dunno.

We can hope that's the case, but I doubt it. The show hasn't been that smart since season 1. 

• Love 3

David better be conning Victoria. Emily did all this for her father, yet he came back for Victoria? I'm not buying any of it. It's always been about his daughter, and I'm sure if he followed Emily he would have known she's Amanda.

Charlotte needs to die already. Just sick of her narcissistic ass. Jack better not protect her now. And get a fucking job!

• Love 1

So we have loopy David Clarke....ummm ok.  Meh maybe he doesn't know that Carl exists?  I just assumed he found out about fake Amanda's death from the newspapers so would it mention that she had a child?  There is ALOT of grey area with him but honestly I kinda like that he's being setup to be Victoria's new pet.  I don't know what it says for the writers but I am rooting for Emily to get just desserts in the end. 

I for one was cheering when Charlotte conked her out and poor kerosene everywhere.  Of course she'll live but I've accepted that this show will never come back to it's original glory. *sigh*

But yay for sending Gideon packing!  I kinda like Margeux as a bad ass.

Oh Nolan are we going to keep this awful, over moussed hair style all season?  It looks like he stuck his finger in a light socket.

The actress who plays Charlotte needs to just stop.  Her attempt at coming off as traumatized is painful to watch.  Poor Emily just can't catch a break.  Charlotte rejects her and then tries to kill her and now her alive!dad appears to be completely batshit and is under Victoria's thumb.  When she finds out that David Clarke's alive, she'll probably have a mental breakdown.  Years of revenge and hatred and loss for nothing?  That's pretty fucked up.  And when David finds out that Victoria DID set him up and is leading him to scheme against his own daughter, he'll also flip out.     

• Love 2

I was cheering for Charlotte to jump. Disappointed she didn't.

David Clarke kissing up to Victoria, obsessed with her after all that she's done. He's a fool. Emily better go after him next for Revenge if he's serious about this.

• Love 2
When she finds out that David Clarke's alive, she'll probably have a mental breakdown.  Years of revenge and hatred and loss for nothing?  That's pretty fucked up.

Is this the last season?  That could actually make for an interesting last season. She finds out David returns for Victoria and nothing for her, totally loses it, renounces her father (but keeps the cash) and walks off into the sunset (with Nolan) leaving him penniless with Victoria and a batcrap crazy Charlotte. 

• Love 6

I was cheering for Charlotte to jump. Disappointed she didn't.

David Clarke kissing up to Victoria, obsessed with her after all that she's done. He's a fool. Emily better go after him next for Revenge if he's serious about this.

Well it would be sad to see Emily take down her own father, but I'd love to see it if it includes dispatching Victoria.  She is beyond pathetic.  So David was the love of her life.  But then Pascal was the love of her life, and I think Patrick (her son) might have been the love of her life.  Oh wait, there was that painter guy, too.  Yes, she's a piece of work.  She killed Helen.  She killed Aiden.  She has been anything but a loveable villain.  I too wish that Emily had hit her with the shovel and buried her.  But then we couldn't have the show, could, we.  We also couldn't have the show if David started talking to Nolan, so that isn't going to happen anytime soon.       

• Love 3

Well, I did think of one tiny good thing about Daniel and Margaux hooking up......it probably means that next week we'll get to see Daniel in bed (hey I admit I'm shallow but you gotta admit that Joshua has an awesome body. Emily VanCamp is extremely lucky to get to go home with him every night (they're still engaged, right?))

Edited by madhacker
I keep waiting for David to go talk to Nolan. But I guess the show can't have that, because that would also instantly clear up the hilarious misunderstanding that's going to lead to David almost killing his own daughter (eh, she's the main character, it's obvious she's not going to die).

Bec, I had the same thought.  Especially because, since David invested his own money into Nolan’s business, Nolan was supposed to give Amanda a big piece of the business, so she shouldn’t have been broke at her “death.”

I hadn’t even thought about that (DUH!), but I was thinking, “how about your wife, you know, the crazy one”?

Before that act, you could reasonably rationalize most of Victoria's awful actions as 'survival' but that murder wasn't about survival but pure indulgence on her part because she wanted to hurt Emily, period, despite knowing it was Conrad that pushed Pascal into the helicopter blades.

That was bad, but I thought the storyline with her mother was to show that Victoria was in fact just like her – using people to get ahead at all costs.  Never a nice person.

It’s going to take the Fire Dept. about 3 seconds to realize this was arson, and at some point perhaps people will remember it was Charlotte who was running out of there.  And of course Emanda would rat her out, but I expect there’s some more long term – none of us will like it – storyline about the 2 half-sisters.

I'm really unhappy with the writers of this show for making David such a spineless, lovesick wimp. I just find it SO hard to believe that he'd be so willing to forgive Victoria. I can get him carrying a torch for her after all these years, but just choosing to set aside the fact that she betrayed him? That's just way too convenient. I understand that they're trying to set a scene for Victoria and Charlotte to use David to torture and get their revenge on Emily, but the way in which they're going about it is just beyond by comprehension.

Plus, I call BS on the fact that David wouldn't have seen Emily Thorne's picture in the newspaper or online somewhere in connection with the Graysons and not IMMEDIATELY recognize his own kid. I'm sorry, but as a parent, you know who your children are.

• Love 6

It’s going to take the Fire Dept. about 3 seconds to realize this was arson, and at some point perhaps people will remember it was Charlotte who was running out of there.  And of course Emanda would rat her out, but I expect there’s some more long term – none of us will like it – storyline about the 2 half-sisters.

In real life, yes, the fire dept would figure it out.  But, this show- I doubt it.  I bet that the line by Jack about the wiring was there just so they have an out so that Emily can "forgive" Charlotte and work on that twisted relationship by NOT turning her in.

I'm really hoping that at least one of the last 10 missing years in David Clarke's life has been spent spying on these Hamptonites so that he knows the real truth.  I'm counting on him seeing through Victoria and playing her, on his knowing that Emily is his real daughter and secretly helping her schemes, and on his knowing how odious Daniel is.  I'd love to see him get his revenge on these people.  Could he have gotten back in contact with Nolan, sworn Nolan to secrecy, and that's why Nolan is so adamant that it's time for Emily to stop scheming?  I don't know why he wouldn't want Emily to know that he's alive but then I rarely understand why any of these people do anything -- probably because the writers dream it up as they go along.  Anyway, while my plot directions here will never come to pass, it would be a more interesting direction than spending more time with Margaux and Daniel and Gideon.  

And for chrissake, get rid of Charlotte.  

You're forgetting it's Jack's (the cop) bar. I bet he's going to protect Charlotte, Emily may even ask him to, so he's going to figure out a way to placate the Fire Dept. Or some other plot twist like that.

See, I figure Jack is bound to get blamed for the arson. He has a crappy old bar that he can't even open for business, he told his partner he was going to the bar to work on the crappy old wiring, the bar burns down. Assuming Emily gets out before being all burned up and won't narc on Charlotte, who else has a motive for burning down the crappy old bar?

See, I figure Jack is bound to get blamed for the arson. He has a crappy old bar that he can't even open for business, he told his partner he was going to the bar to work on the crappy old wiring, the bar burns down. Assuming Emily gets out before being all burned up and won't narc on Charlotte, who else has a motive for burning down the crappy old bar?

It will get blamed on the crappy old wiring, & I bet his too curious partner will not quite believe it.

David reminds me too much of a chubbier, hairier version of Professor Lasky from “Saved by the Bell: The College Years”. This isn’t good.

I loathe Charlotte. When she was screaming to Emily about “all the bad things” she’s “done to [Charlotte]” I kept thinking, “WHAT bad things??”. Prior to the fake kidnapping, when Charlotte already hated Emily, Emily didn’t do anything directly negative to Charlotte that I can remember. But at least now Charlotte has the moral high ground, what with attempting to burn Emily alive.

What is happening with Margaux’s haircut? Is she a 1920s flapper? Is she Scout from “To Kill a Mockingbird”?

WTF was with Victoria's dramatic "Emily Clarke is bad" reveal? Are we supposed to seriously believe that the moment David sees Emily, he WON'T recognize his own daughter? I mean, he's dumb, but no one is THAT dumb. It's not like 50 years have passed since he last saw her.

Edited by CleoCaesar

Yest. 7:17 pm

If Charlotte was played by a better actress, I would maybe feel for her, but nope.  I kind of laughed when she did what she did.  And David is a disappointment so far.  I hope he is playing Victoria.

That's how I feel. I WANT to enjoy watching Charlotte go completely psycho. She's lost her father, her bio father, her supposed bio sister, and her home. On top of that, she now realizes that a lot of her family's downfall was orchestrated by her actual bio sister. But the problem is that Christa B. Allen just isn't that good of an actress, and doesn't have the gravitas to pull this off. I feel like I'm watching Mischa Barton during season 2/3 of the O.C., when they kept giving Mischa increasingly dramatic lead material and she couldn't pull any of that off. Emily when she was in her early 20's totally could've pulled this off, but Christa just can't. Her line readings are just atrocious. She's not even soap opera campy-bad. She's just bad. If we didn't have Emily and Madeline around to compare, it might be okay, but since we do, it just looks horrific.

I really hope David Clarke is playing Victoria. Please let that be what's going on, because otherwise it's pretty damn lame.

I can't watch Brian Hallisay without thinking of the time he played a gay cop on Cold Case, so I keep expecting him to hit on Jack at any moment. The shirtless scenes are nice in any event.

• Love 1

Do we have any idea what Jack's partner's name is?  The one who is apparently the next Great Love for Emily?

Jack's partner is named Ben Hunter.

I feel like I'm watching Mischa Barton during season 2/3 of the O.C.

Ha, that is a great comparison. Obviously both of them were cast because they're pretty girls but their acting leaves something to be desired so STOP GIVING THEM DRAMATIC STORYLINES. They aren't capable of acting convincingly and it's painful to watch them attempt.

David has to be playing Victoria. He has to be, because the only other option is that he is not right in the head, and that doesn't make sense either. So let me get his story straight. After he was stabbed in prison by the white haired man he woke up in the water tower where he stayed for the next ten years, supplied with food, flannel shirts, and plenty of chalk, while the white haired man and David's wife lived happily in the woods? And even though he was locked up that whole time, he has some sort of knowledge that he can't share with Victoria because it would put her and their family at risk. Then recently he got out of the tower with the help of that other guy from the last episode that he said "It's time" to, arranged for Conrad's escape, and killed him. Then he went to Emily's house, came across Victoria instead, and knocked her out.

This would be a pretty big conspiracy, because they would have had to find another body, and not just for burial, but for autopsy. David Clarke was pretty famous, so the medical examiner was either in on it or the substitute body looked exactly like him. Did he have a twin? Or maybe this is the twin? If there's a twin, I'm out.

• Love 3
David Clarke was pretty famous, so the medical examiner was either in on it or the substitute body looked exactly like him. Did he have a twin? Or maybe this is the twin? If there's a twin, I'm out.

When this came about last season I thought that maybe it was someone just disguised to look like David Clarke, with plastic surgery and all but in Sunday's episode when Victoria recognized him I began to think well this really is D.C. go figure. 

I must admit I am looking forward to the moment when Emily sees David Clarke for the first time.  I would guess that she is going to think it's an imposter as well. 

I bet he's going to protect Charlotte, Emily may even ask him to, so he's going to figure out a way to placate the Fire Dept. Or some other plot twist like that.

This is making me miss Aiden. If Aiden was around and he found out that Charlotte tried to kill Emily, sister or not, he would have retaliated in some way (or at least ensured she be arrested for it). He has no honor code besides being extremely protective of Emily so I could see him flipping out over this.

What's going to happen is Emily is going to brush this off and blame it on herself, Jack and Nolan are going to enable her and find a way to shield Charlotte from all blame and Charlotte will go scot-free. Which is ridiculous because a) Charlotte has made it clear she will never want a relationship with Emily b) Sending Charlotte to prison will immensely cripple Victoria c) Charlotte has committed a crime for which she 100% deserves to go to prison and d) Prison would solve most of Charlotte's issues (rehab, exposure to her evil family). Ugh, if only cliffhangers like this could actually be game-changers instead of just shock value.

• Love 3

And even though he was locked up that whole time, he has some sort of knowledge that he can't share with Victoria because it would put her and their family at risk.

My first thought when David said this was "Translation: the writers don't know where they're going with this."

• Love 4

I agree with you all that either David Clarke is A) playing Victoria and is a bit crazy or B) an imposter. For someone who loved his little girl Amanda so much, he didn't act like it when mentioning her to Victoria. He seemed mildly regretful that she's "gone," but I saw no tears or hint of emotion. And he acted like he had no idea he has a grandson - or doesn't care. The only way that makes sense is if he knows the woman who died is not his child. I also thought he knew it was Em in their old home when he was hiding. I really hope not giving the writers too much credit. 

He just seems too eager to be a family with Victoria and Charlotte for this to be real...

Jack's partner is named Ben Hunter.

I for one hope we have a police station locker room scene every week!

Soundtrack question - does anyone know the name and artist who performed the last song of the episode? "Up in Flames" (?)