Type keyword(s) to search

Except Chelsea (and Cole)

SodaPop
  • Start Topic

Just now, Marley said:

I don't get why you would need Botox at 23? 

It's crazy, but it's just what people do now. I know a girl who is a size 4 and got liposuction.

I've read studies that say long term use of Botox can actually backfire. Since it freezes the facial muscles and prevents movement, it causes them to weaken and atrophy over time. Chelsea and Kail might regret all this in twenty years.

• Love 4

I know zero about Botox but shouldn't your face be clean and bare before getting any kind of injection to prevent infection? Chelsea is sporting her usual face of 12 layers of makeup as he shoots up her forehead. 

• Love 6

Randy definitely needs to get a handle on his weight and I don't mean that in a body shaming way. IIRC weren't Chelsea's other sisters single moms as well? Besides the pressure of owning a business, I wonder if he's supporting the other daughters and Lois Griffin financially and the stress causes him to overeat. I have no proof of this, I just get the vibe he's got a lot on his plate, pun unintended.

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, Pdxblonde said:

These people think wrinkles are the devil, but Randy looks even bigger! Apparently, French fries and beer is okay, but heaven forbid anyone get wrinkles!

I was thinking the same thing, I didn't even recognize him at first. When it said something about Dad brought over his Botox I was like "where is he?" and wondering who that guy was standing at the counter. Wow. Like @BitterApple I'm worried about his health. 

And yeah, apparently weight's no problem, it's those <gasp> wrinkles that cause problems.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Is that Jeremy at Chelsea's botox party?

Yes. It was a cookout BBQ turned Botox party once Randy brought out the goods. The rest of the snap chat has them Hanging out outside and playing a game, sitting in chairs, etc. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Abmis said:

There's a big pipeline project going on SD right now.  I was wondering if Jeremy would be here.  I guess my question's been answered. 

Or is he there for a paid club appearance?

6 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Or is he there for a paid club appearance?

I dunno.  There isn't a lot of that kind of thing around here.  The pipeline company has a lot of equipment parked about 7 miles from Chelsea's house so that was my first thought.

• Love 1

My guess would be his job like someone above mentioned. Just the other morning he posted how he was driving 15 hrs and had his girlfriend with him. He didn't mention the destination, though. 

• Love 2

Hope this isn't too far out of place, but while I like Corey better than the others, his voice reminds me of Muffin on the show Mr Peppermint.  Here is a clip and you only have to listen for the first 10 sec to hear it.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Abmis said:

There's a big pipeline project going on SD right now.  I was wondering if Jeremy would be here.  I guess my question's been answered. 

That was my first thought Abmis. I mean we know he travels for work a lot. I actually thought it was kinda cool that he found a place to hang out where he felt comfortable.

• Love 4

You know... if my dad (or mom) was able to provide me with botox I would probably give it a try lol 

And dentists do all sort of major mouth surgeries so I'm not sure why we can't trust them with a needle in the forehead.  

Although there was a story on "Botched" once... but I think that was a dentist that did a nose job lol 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, gunderda said:

You know... if my dad (or mom) was able to provide me with botox I would probably give it a try lol 

If I were a dad or mom to a 24 year old, I would tell her that she is perfect the way she is and she does not need botox and to see me in 20 years.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, gunderda said:

And dentists do all sort of major mouth surgeries so I'm not sure why we can't trust them with a needle in the forehead.  

Although there was a story on "Botched" once... but I think that was a dentist that did a nose job lol 

I saw that one! He didn't do a good job, either. 

Well, we do know Randy likes to be the "cool dad." I think he's a great dad and Chelsea would likely be lost without him, but it's kind of embarrassing. He's the worst on the Twitter feuds, and now "cool dad" brings Botox to the backyard BBQ?

• Love 8
14 hours ago, NikSac said:

Well, we do know Randy likes to be the "cool dad." I think he's a great dad and Chelsea would likely be lost without him, but it's kind of embarrassing. He's the worst on the Twitter feuds, and now "cool dad" brings Botox to the backyard BBQ?

Yep, I used to follow him on Instagram and all his posts were of him with his Harley, drinking, etc.  It is so obvious that he is the "cool dad."  Seems like a fun guy, but I've lost some respect for him bringing Botox to a party and injecting it into your daughter who is in her early 20s.  Unless she has a migraine or medical condition that requires it, the Botox is ridiculous for someone her age.

• Love 10

Dentists are doctors. Actual doctors. 

People get botox from nurses, so I'm not seeing the issue with a dentist doing the botox.

However, doing it with a full face of makeup seems sort of wrong. I'm not sure that's a good practice. 

• Love 4

The idea of injecting botulism into your face is so freaking crazy and scary to me that all this other stuff (doing it at a BBQ, full face of makeup) is just incidental. 

• Love 5

I gotta say. I am pretty impressed with Chelsea. I think she is the one teen Mom that has made the best of her situation.  She has not jumped into one bad relationship after the other, she didn't have another baby.  She took her time, and waiting for the right man to come along.   I hope Cole it the one for her. They sure seem happy, well from what we see on TV.

• Love 6

Does Chelsea still work at the spa?  I find it so strange how throughout many episodes MTV documented her cosmetology schooling, graduation, interview and then job acceptance yet now you never see her working there.  What's up?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Phoebe70 said:

Does Chelsea still work at the spa?  I find it so strange how throughout many episodes MTV documented her cosmetology schooling, graduation, interview and then job acceptance yet now you never see her working there.  What's up?

They did all that when she was making a less-than-celebrity living from TM, I think. Once they upped it to $300K plus fees for appearances, why would she drive 40 minutes for 12 hours a week, basically. You can track itbased on the houses they live in: one year Kail's scamming the government out of section eight housing and falsely accusing someone of beating her, two years later she's on her second single family home in Delaware, all with no additional degree or full time job. It's a fundamental problem with the show's premise: it's gone. 

On 5/26/2016 at 1:50 AM, PenelopePendleton said:

I gotta say. I am pretty impressed with Chelsea. I think she is the one teen Mom that has made the best of her situation.  She has not jumped into one bad relationship after the other, she didn't have another baby.  She took her time, and waiting for the right man to come along.   I hope Cole it the one for her. They sure seem happy, well from what we see on TV.

In fairness, her "situation" was the only one that included a loaded dad to foot some of her bills, so that's a situation that's a little easier to make the best of than, say, Kailynn's. At least at the outset. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, DangerousMinds said:

I have a feeling she doesn't work much. All that talk about wanting to open her own salon, etc was all talk. Now she has a familyyyyy-uh.

don't you guys remember?  she needed a break from school when she got a dog, then she needed another one when she had to move.  what with this *engagement*, there's no way she can work!  come on now!!

• Love 6

These girls are very immature.  Do they think they will always have a thriving career on MTV?  Whatever happened to Puck or all the other Real Worlders?  Not much.  I hope these idiots are at least investing their money carefully, but I doubt it.

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, Phoebe70 said:

Do they think they will always have a thriving career on MTV?  Whatever happened to Puck or all the other Real Worlders?  Not much.  I hope these idiots are at least investing their money carefully, but I doubt it.

The answer is yes, because there's no evidence to the contrary. The difference between these people and the real world people is continuity: RW cast changes every year, number one. Number two is our current state of fascination as a culture is with FAME, not accomplishment to achieve it. Just fame for fame's sake. Do you think a member of any Real World cast in the last fifteen years would be a Senator (as one is currently)? I don't want to sound like a cranky old man, but seriously, none of them are doing anything remotely intelligently (excpet Maybe Chelsea because she's the one with the dad who's familiar with how to manage financial resources). Think about this: Jenelle has lived in at least three different homes in the last four years...all rentals. She's had a brand new charger, a hummer, a jeep, all in that driveway. But the woman who takes care of her son, who's responsible for the well being of what's supposed to be the most important person on earth to Jenelle, still works at a Walmart deli. Not that there's anything wrong with that, my point is Jenelle can at least HELP with that situation, if she weren't a total monster. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

They did all that when she was making a less-than-celebrity living from TM, I think. Once they upped it to $300K plus fees for appearances, why would she drive 40 minutes for 12 hours a week, basically. You can track itbased on the houses they live in: one year Kail's scamming the government out of section eight housing and falsely accusing someone of beating her, two years later she's on her second single family home in Delaware, all with no additional degree or full time job. It's a fundamental problem with the show's premise: it's gone. 

In fairness, her "situation" was the only one that included a loaded dad to foot some of her bills, so that's a situation that's a little easier to make the best of than, say, Kailynn's. At least at the outset. 

When did Kail scam the government out of section 8 housing? She did go into a housing program for awhile after she left Jo's parents house when she was 18, but it was not Section 8 housing. It was a housing program for single mothers that required participants to be working at least 20 hours per week, and I think back then Kail had a few jobs. They were well aware she was on MTV as it was featured on the show. It was shortly after Isaac was born and before she was making big money so apparently she legitimately qualified.

• Love 4
(edited)

Maybe it wasn't section eight, but that program was not for single mothers, it was for victims of domestic violence who were seeking someplace safe to stay, as I recall. She had to at least imply that Jo had hit her in order to qualify, she had to say that she feared for her safety. Neither was true. The rogram itself is immaterial, but she absolutely scammed it. I am not saying I don't understand why she did it, but she did it. pretty sure it was that house where she tried to steal her mom's TV, because she HAD a good place to stay that was safe, she just didn't like it. Because she was a slob and her mom's boyfriend wrote a note to that effect. 

Edited by Uncle JUICE
  • Love 1
(edited)

No, she just moved out of her mother's home after that note and into an apartment with someone else (or by herself, I don't remember). This was very early on. They never mentioned domestic violence, just single mothers. 

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/04/mtv-didnt-show-teen-mom-2-kailyn-lowry-hid-homelessness-cheating-medical-scares/

I remember it from the episode, too. She just had to be a young single mom with at least a part time job. The thing with her mom was later. I don't blame her for that (moving out)-clearly a major past there, with an addict mom and a series of boyfriends a la Jenelle. Kail's mom specifically told her she cared more about her boyfriend than her, on camera. Yikes. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 4