Type keyword(s) to search

Except Chelsea (and Cole)

SodaPop
  • Start Topic

Of all the second babies, I think they're in the best situation. Two adults that are both working, they have a house and have been there for some amount of time, they have been together for a decent amount of time, and they were already engaged and planning on a wedding. If it was me, I would have waited to get off my birth control till after the honeymoon, but assuming they talked about it and wanted this, then great for them. They will be great parents, so congratulations.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, kira28 said:

I don't understand the rush.  She knew she has a wedding planned for Oct so just use birth control until then.  She was on the pill.  U can stop taking it and get pregnant almost immediately.  I know she really wanted a baby but it also seems like she's preggers to lock Cole down and keep him around..i don't care if people have kids out of wedlock but if u r getting married y not get married and enjoy each other and your new life and truly get to know your partner.  Having a child when you are still practically' in the honeymoon stage is a terrible idea.  Didn't work out too well for Maci.  I wish them the best but damn Chelsea hasn't changed and I was really rooting for her.  Still irresponsible and impulsive like she was as a teenager. 

I feel the same way. I mean, it's her business, but it still seems weird to me. If she wanted to give her body time to adjust to being off hormones so she could start trying to conceive right away after the wedding (when I tried to get pregnant in 2014, it took me three months to have ONE cycle) she could have switched to a non hormonal method of birth control.

However, there is a planned wedding in three months, and her fiance is employed, and she appears to legitimately like him, so she's got that going for her. I guess if she wants to be 5 months pregnant on her wedding day that's her choice. (I love how Maci said she didn't want to get married while she was pregnant because she wanted to drink at her wedding).

I guess it is a thing though. When I got married I hung out on wedding planning forums, and there were surprisingly a lot of brides to be that wanted to get pregnant immediately after the wedding and decided to get a jump start a few months early. None of them wanted to be visibly pregnant though so they wouldn't have started 5 months early. 

• Love 5

UGH...as a bitter infertile myself, why couldn't she have waited till her wedding?? And if she wanted a jump start why start 6 months or so ahead of the wedding? I'd have been so much happier for her if she waited till after her wedding (and thats a lot coming from me!)

Wonder what Randy has to say...

• Love 7

so it looks like Amber & Farrah are the only Teen Moms left who only have one child.

(making the sign of the cross as I re-read that sentence that I just wrote...)

• Love 4

I wonder if maybe Chelsea noticed that absolutely horrified look Cole gets on his face every time she talks about babies, and was scared that he'd want to wait longer after the wedding. Gosh, am I the only one dreading the constant stream of insecurities that we're sure to see this season? "Do I look faaaaaat in my wedding dress? I bet you never thought your bride would be fat and pregnant! You're not gonna leave your wife and future child at the altar, are you?" Makes me cringe already!

• Love 10
(edited)

Aw, so happy for Chelsea, but I can't help but chuckle at remembering her making a point, several times, about their wanting to start trying after they got married and she switched to the Pill instead of going back on Mirena in the meantime ... even though she was supposed to be on the Pill when she got pregnant with Aubree but she would never remember to take it, hence her getting pregnant with Aubree ... and I commented in that thread that it seemed an odd choice to go back to the Pill when she wasn't good about taking it before. And now she's pregnant. Ha.

Also, there's something about Cole that often makes me unable to imagine those two even having sex. And now that fantasy's ruined.

Edited by Chicken Wing
  • Love 9
(edited)
8 hours ago, bref said:

Sorry for the double post, but does anyone think Chelsea looks odd in the picture here? I had to look twice to be sure it was her! 

http://www.realitytea.com/2016/07/12/chelsea-houska-pregnant-second-child-plus-launches-new-website/

She's been hitting up the Botox and fillers courtesy of Randy Houska, DDS. She's slowly transforming from beautiful girl to joker face.

I'm happy for Chelsea, but this definitely has a whiff of "trap baby" to it. Getting knocked up before marriage pretty much guarantees Cole can't back out. He looked horrified when Chelsea talked about wanting kids right away. I mean there's nothing scandalous about it; they're engaged with stable income and established careers, but it probably would've been wiser to wait a little. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 8
13 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

She's been hitting up the Botox and fillers courtesy of Randy Houska, DDS. She's slowly transforming from beautiful girl to joker face.

I'm happy for Chelsea, but this definitely has a whiff of "trap baby" to it. Getting knocked up before marriage pretty much guarantees Cole can't back out. He looked horrified when Chelsea talked about wanting kids right away. I mean there's nothing scandalous about it; they're engaged with stable income and established careers, but it probably would've been wiser to wait a little. 

Oh oh, don't say "trap baby". When that term was used to describe Kail's situation, some couldn't handle it.

3 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Faaaaaaat-UH

At least it is pregnancy fat. Not the kind of fat that comes from eating junk and processed foods.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Oh oh, don't say "trap baby". When that term was used to describe Kail's situation, some couldn't handle it.

At least it is pregnancy fat. Not the kind of fat that comes from eating junk and processed foods.

Oh, I agree. I don't think she's fat at all. I was just imitating the way she'd say it.:)

• Love 6
28 minutes ago, Chicken Wing said:

Also, there's something about Cole that often makes me unable to imagine those two even having sex. And now that fantasy's ruined.

I can't imagine Cole in the sack either...then again, the thought of any of these guys in the sack (even the better looking ones, like Ryan and a post-Leah Jeremy) kind of makes me cringe. I bet they all suck. None of them seem like the type to know what they're doing or make much of an effort beyond the basic mechanics of sex.

• Love 6

In fairness, there's also something about many of the women on this show that make me unable to imagine THEM being any good in bed, either. Not just Chelsea, but Kailyn (too miserable at her core), Leah (too spastic / arrhythmicor something), Jenelle (too cold and not quite the right level of angry for a decent short-term thing)...I guess that's all of the TM from this series. It's funny we all imagine those things. 

Right? All of us!

Right you guys?

Guys?  

• Love 17
17 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Oh, I agree. I don't think she's fat at all. I was just imitating the way she'd say it.:)

LOL yeah the whole "uh" at the end of every word is irritating. That grates.

10 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I can't imagine Cole in the sack either...then again, the thought of any of these guys in the sack (even the better looking ones, like Ryan and a post-Leah Jeremy) kind of makes me cringe. I bet they all suck. None of them seem like the type to know what they're doing or make much of an effort beyond the basic mechanics of sex.

OMG stop! ha ha I don't want to imagine anyone on this show having sex of any kind. Bad enough I can't get that image out of my head of Leah with that sucker in her mouth, chomping down on it.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, GreatKazu said:

LOL yeah the whole "uh" at the end of every word is irritating. That grates.

OMG stop! ha ha I don't want to imagine anyone on this show having sex of any kind. Bad enough I can't get that image out of my head of Leah with that sucker in her mouth, chomping down on it.

Bet every dude in the Holler involuntarily crossed his legs after seeing that pic.

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

It's hard to picture Cole having sex. He's a handsome man but there's just something so very Book of Mormon about him. Like he does it and cries in the corner afterwards or something.

I can't stop laughing at this.

• Love 11
(edited)

"Book of Mormon"...LOL Reminds me of the Osmond Family. Speaking of which, I still can't imagine the Osmonds having sex. Donny once said on the Howard Stern Show he has never had a blow job.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5
(edited)
13 hours ago, MissMel said:

Doesn't Ali sit sort of bow-legged on her knees when she sits on the floor? Or maybe they were getting wet outside, like on a slip n slide, and the way she does it hurts her knees and that's why she has the pads? I'm not saying she shouldn't be in the chair. Of course she should be using it much more now but maybe she is doing something fun and wanted her pads on? She probably has them for t-ball anyway. Not that she should be doing that either but...  (I think you all know I'm trying to say.)

Check out Leah's Instagram by clicking on her username in the photo above. You will see Ali wearing them in a photo where she is feeding a pet pig in a cage. Hard to see the pads, but they are there on her knees. She is wearing a white dress. So, going by that, it seems the pads are not for use while participating in sport or some other activity. They might be for protection when she falls down. Remember the scene where the doctor was told how she falls down a lot and her knees were getting injured? Did I remember that right or did I make that up?

For all I know they may be just knee pads that she wears for no reason other than she likes them.

ETA: Here is what was said during that episode. The knee being injured was mentioned: http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/leah-messer-corey-simms-aliannah-walking-problems-video/

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3
(edited)

I fully agree about the trap baby thing, and I've got to wonder what Cole's parents really think about this. Chelsea's a nice girl from a supportive family, and I mostly like her, but oh my god, the insecurity just gets on my nerves soooo much! Cole has waited his whole life for a serious girlfriend, and I bet his parents question why his first experience involved someome with so much baggage. I'm not even talking about the kid (an ex drama) or reality show thing (though that would certainly bother some parents), but the massive level of insecurity. I would want to smack Cole through the tv screen when Chelsea is pushing the "perfect family" thing, and tell him to wake up. He doesn't seem comfortable with disagreeing with her, which isn't her fault, but a red flag nonetheless.

If his parents have ever spent much time with the couple, they might also worry about possible long-term chemistry issues. If they can't have a conversation now beyond a surface level one, or have much in common, that's going to get harder with time, not easier. I'm guessing that cole's parents are at least middle class...think I heard somewhere that they had pretty good, white-collar jobs. I bet even if they like Chelsea, they truly had never envisioned their son marrying a needy mom who is 5 months pregnant. 

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, CourtneyCourt said:

UGH...as a bitter infertile myself, why couldn't she have waited till her wedding?? And if she wanted a jump start why start 6 months or so ahead of the wedding? I'd have been so much happier for her if she waited till after her wedding (and thats a lot coming from me!)

Wonder what Randy has to say...

• Love 6

For me, disappointed isn't the right word. Maybe letdown? That's not right either. I'm so happy for them and it's really awesome and chelsea deserves all the happiness. But as a viewer, I wanted a little bit too, dammit! I mean I watched all those years of the desperately wanting "happily ever after" with knowing good damn well it wasn't ever going to work and watching her give it her all and get hurt time after time, over and over again. I knew she'd get there though. Happily ever after was coming, it didn't look like she thought it would, and it was gonna crunch her hard. She didn't know it yet but it was all going to be worth in the end. I knew it but it was rough because I just wanted her to get to other side ASAP. I really wanted to see her be able to breathe, finally be free of that heavy cloud that was Adam, and spread her wings into her life. I wanted to see her with her plate full of opportunities and nothing to stop her but herself. 

And Aubree was a part of that of that too. Chelsea took to being a mom like a duck takes to water. It's was great to see and I like to watch it but it never came with the same emotional charge. She had that mom part nailed. In the bag. Nothing to worry about there. It was a given to me because it was a given to her. Cool. 

But that Adam thing. The family thing. The fairytale she seemed to so desperately want. That part was possible, she could get that. No doubt. She just had to get past that Adam part to get there. And that was going to be rough and she was so scared and couldn't see fighting for all that was worthwhile it just didn't include that particular guy. Adam made it that much more worth it because he was such a douche. The payoff was worth all the tears and broken dreams Chelsea was going through because that payoff would come her way. And she was going rock that part too. I just knew it because she knew it. She just didn't know Adam was the square peg for that round hole! He was never gonna work but everything else could!

I think that's why Cole doesn't seem as exciting either. He's a great guy. These two could go the long haul. A lifetime. It could work. There's nothing to stop but them themselves. They can do it, I'm not worried about that. Maybe a million things could go wrong and they might not be together forever but they could. I'm not really too invested in that because it's all set up. I still hope they kick it clear through the goal with ease. I'll watch, I'll cheer, I'll be happy for them. Those two couldn't have a better chance if they tried. There's nothing else that could be in place to have a better shot at what they each want to have together. It all fits. 

But the baby part. She really wants it and I really want it for her. Cole seems like he wants it too. Guys don't usually have insane need for having a child. Now if they are hell bent against it? That's gonna be pretty clear. They just seem to be pretty laid back about. Plenty of people are. It's all pretty normal. Cool. Chelsea happens to really want it. So it was good, it was all doable and she had some pretty specific details how she wanted it to all go. But dang It! That nagging, insecure way she kept bringing it up. She was making me nervous. I just wanted her chill out-it was coming! And it was totally possible to work out like her dream. Just let it happen, girl! You're coming dangerously close to shooting yourself in the foot, Chelsea. Just calm down about it, especially with Cole. Don't scare him out of the idea a baby-he's good with it already. He wants. Let it happen. As a viewer, I'm begging the tv to show me happily ever after for Chelsea. I just need her to cooperate. Lol

So it's great news. I'm happy for her. I'm happy for all of them and I'm going to watch. My DVR is ready. It's gonna be great and couldn't happen to a better Teen Mom participant. It kinda feels like a perfect ending for the show as far as Chelsea goes. She's good, she's on her way. She fell out of the nest a couple of times but she got the hang of flying. It's time for her to spread her wings. I'll be happy to see the wedding album, get a letter and a couple of pictures a few times a year, eventually just a Christmas card and general annual update letter. (Figuratively speaking)  This beginning for her is my ending. The finale. It's all good. I wish her all the best in her future. 

Gosh, sorry for the long post! I just realized watching each one of these girls on this show is like reading a different book. This post is my description of Chelsea's story and how I read it. Beginning to end. 

• Love 10
(edited)

Because Cole has relatively little experience Chelsea's neediness and dependence probably makes him feel manly. It's been my experience though that that sort of dynamic loses its' luster pretty quickly. Propping someone up and reassuring them 24/7 is exhausting.  I think both Chelsea and Cole are good people, but she seems more attached to the idea of the perfect family than she is to him as an individual. Do I think they'll last? Don't mean to be a jellus hater, but no.

As far as Cole's parents, Chelsea probably pulls in six times the income that Cole does, so I hope they wouldn't look at her as not good enough or beneath them (if that's what their issue is). 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 7

I agree Bitterapple. Chelsea is a good person but I still think she could have benefited from some counseling before getting into a lifetime commitment with someone. I fear that she, like Leah, will rely on her partner to build up her self esteem and that is something she needs to be able to do herself. Now add sleeplessness, hormones, and all the stresses of a newborn and she just made it 1000% harder on herself. I know she really wanted another child, and I'm sure she'll be a good mother to the new baby, but she's what, 24 or 25? She has so much time and I think she might be rushing into this for the wrong reasons.

• Love 11
9 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Because Cole has relatively little experience Chelsea's neediness and dependence probably makes him feel manly. It's been my experience though that that sort of dynamic loses its' luster pretty quickly. Propping someone up and reassuring them 24/7 is exhausting.  I think both Chelsea and Cole are good people, but she seems more attached to the idea of the perfect family than she is to him as an individual. Do I think they'll last? Don't mean to be a jellus hater, but no.

As far as Cole's parents, Chelsea probably pulls in six times the income that Cole does, so I hope they wouldn't look at her as not good enough or beneath them (if that's what their issue is). 

Yes, and the moment Cole realizes she's not all about him as an individual, it's going to suck for him! He seems like a nice guy, and I don't want to see him hurt. 

It will also be exhausting when he realizes he will never be able to prop her up enough. I'm sure he thought his love could change her view of herself, but it never will!

• Love 3

One thing, and it's a big thing, that they have working for them is that they're not going to fight about money / place to live. Kids are challenging, a-doy (as my kids say thinking they invented it), but if you remove the financial distress that often accompanies them, or the struggle to find a home that's within the budget and makes sense for your family, out of the mix entirely, then you have nothing to really argue over. 

Except that you're both terrible in bed, I guess. :)

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

One thing, and it's a big thing, that they have working for them is that they're not going to fight about money / place to live. Kids are challenging, a-doy (as my kids say thinking they invented it), but if you remove the financial distress that often accompanies them, or the struggle to find a home that's within the budget and makes sense for your family, out of the mix entirely, then you have nothing to really argue over. 

I think the opposite. Randy, from what I can tell, has had a large part in Chelsea's money management over the last 6 years. If Cole is totally okay with that, fine, but as that is going to be his household income soon, I would bet he would like a larger part in the decision process over how to allocate funds. I can see some arguments stemming from this down the road.

• Love 1

I also wonder how the money issues will be after the show's cancelled. I think Chelsea has invested wisely enough that she'll always be comfortable, and they don't live lavish lifestyles, but I could see her going to Randy for "special" things that their new budget doesn't cover. That might possibly make Cole uncomfortable!

• Love 1

Fair point, but it's certainly easier to deal with arguments over how to allocate funds knowing (a) Aubree's college is paid for already and (b) your next mortgage payment is going to be just fine, it's just a question of who pays what bills. Separate accounts, in my book, are a bad idea if you're both starting on equal footing, but if one person's starting way higher than the other, separate accounts are fine because you can always just split the bills. And when they have those milquetoast baby voice arguments, they can always have sub-mediocre makeup sex. 

• Love 5

And any argument is more easily had, and resolved, in a five bedroom, two and a half bath home on two acres with a low mortgage payment, than it is in a three bedroom, 1.5 bath condo whose note you're barely covering. 

• Love 7

To expand on my earlier comment, I want to add that I don't believe Chelsea is using Cole or has ill intentions, just that she strikes me as being a Kim K type of girl who's in love with the idea of love. Given that she's spent six years begging Adam to be a responsible father and fighting over child support and custody, it's no wonder she clings to the idea of a nuclear family. I just hope there's enough left to keep them going once the new baby euphoria and the honeymoon phase wears off. 

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Fair point, but it's certainly easier to deal with arguments over how to allocate funds knowing (a) Aubree's college is paid for already and (b) your next mortgage payment is going to be just fine, it's just a question of who pays what bills....

Not necessarily. Say Cole wants to invest in a Tshirt business. Or an ice cream stand. Or sell the house Chelsea owns now and buy something they both picked out together. There could be a lot of issues that come up and Randy is used to having a lot of influence over how Chelsea manages her money. That could be a point of resentment for Cole.

• Love 2
(edited)
26 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

To expand on my earlier comment, I want to add that I don't believe Chelsea is using Cole or has ill intentions, just that she strikes me as being a Kim K type of girl who's in love with the idea of love. Given that she's spent six years begging Adam to be a responsible father and fighting over child support and custody, it's no wonder she clings to the idea of a nuclear family. I just hope there's enough left to keep them going once the new baby euphoria and the honeymoon phase wears off. 

THIS. That's why I don't want to see either of them get hurt. I hate that I have such ambivalent feelings about their impending marriage, because we all saw what she went through with Adam. I wanted to see her swept off her feet by a guy she can really let loose and have fun with, who she looks up to and respects (I don't mean she's disrespectful, but that Cole doesn't have a backbone, and she controls him). I wish she had realized she could have some of the "excitement" she had with Adam in a relationship with a good person. 

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 3
(edited)

I hope they have a healthy baby and wish them well.

I do wish she had waited until after the marriage only because I am one of those people that don't get why it is people have babies right  before they marry or right after getting married. I also don't get why bother having a big wedding if you are going to go and have a baby before vows are taken. I still roll my eyes at people who have two or three kids and then go and have the big wedding. How about enjoying married life without the work of having a baby so soon? I remember putting off having a child with my husband because I wanted to enjoy our time together. I wanted to be able to enjoy life with him as his wife. I wanted to travel and do things with him before we were tied down to caring for a baby. 

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 10

Well, congratulations to them. I wish them well. 

I feel torn on this. On the one hand, I think they're probably the most authentic and stable couple on this show. I don't feel like Cole is scared, overwhelmed, or trapped at all. I think he is just as into Chelsea as she is into him. I just think the dude is plain uncomfortable around the cameras, and that's not likely to ever change. I think they're a good fit and have a lot of potential. 

On the other hand, I do kind of wish they'd have waited until after the wedding. Not because I think a wedding is necessary for a family. It's a piece of paper and many have desecrated it over the years. Your commitment to each other is what matters, and they have that for sure. But I just feel like because she SAID that's what she was going to do, it would have been nice to see one of these girls follow through. 

Oh well, I still really like Chelsea and wish them well. 

• Love 15

No matter how much I want Chelsea and Cole to work out I just feel like they got pregnant too soon because they are still in the honeymoon phase.

After my first divorce (with one kid) I met my now husband and we had the whole "Cole Chelsea so cute I want to spit in my coffee we were so adorable" I got pregnant right after the proposal. I was three months pregnant at the wedding. 

My husband was the "Cole" type..then once the baby was born he SWITCHED gears and turned into an anti-Cole.

no longer was he acting like "Cole" he became an a$$. There's only so long a man can pull off a "Cole" persona. Now I'm constantly depressed wishing for the "Cole" he once was.

Chelsea should have enjoyed the married life FIRST and see if the "Cole" persona sticks. I just pray the "Cole" she has is the real deal because mine switched after the birth and has been tolerable since.

i love my husband so much but he's changed a lot and HE WAS A COLE!!!

EVERY clip of Cole reminds me of my man that switched after the birth. She should have waited a little longer to enjoy the marriage to really see what "coley" was about. 

I hope im wrong because I like them and Aubree a lot!

• Love 7
4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Well, congratulations to them. I wish them well. 

I feel torn on this. On the one hand, I think they're probably the most authentic and stable couple on this show. I don't feel like Cole is scared, overwhelmed, or trapped at all. I think he is just as into Chelsea as she is into him. I just think the dude is plain uncomfortable around the cameras, and that's not likely to ever change. I think they're a good fit and have a lot of potential. 

On the other hand, I do kind of wish they'd have waited until after the wedding. Not because I think a wedding is necessary for a family. It's a piece of paper and many have desecrated it over the years. Your commitment to each other is what matters, and they have that for sure. But I just feel like because she SAID that's what she was going to do, it would have been nice to see one of these girls follow through. 

Oh well, I still really like Chelsea and wish them well. 

I like how you put this. I agree. 

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

In fairness, there's also something about many of the women on this show that make me unable to imagine THEM being any good in bed, either. Not just Chelsea, but Kailyn (too miserable at her core), Leah (too spastic / arrhythmicor something), Jenelle (too cold and not quite the right level of angry for a decent short-term thing)...I guess that's all of the TM from this series. It's funny we all imagine those things. 

Right? All of us!

Right you guys?

Guys?  

I would be scared to fuck Leah and Jenelle. Even with a condom they would magically end up pregnant. 

1 hour ago, Calm81 said:

No matter how much I want Chelsea and Cole to work out I just feel like they got pregnant too soon because they are still in the honeymoon phase.

After my first divorce (with one kid) I met my now husband and we had the whole "Cole Chelsea so cute I want to spit in my coffee we were so adorable" I got pregnant right after the proposal. I was three months pregnant at the wedding. 

My husband was the "Cole" type..then once the baby was born he SWITCHED gears and turned into an anti-Cole.

no longer was he acting like "Cole" he became an a$$. There's only so long a man can pull off a "Cole" persona. Now I'm constantly depressed wishing for the "Cole" he once was.

Chelsea should have enjoyed the married life FIRST and see if the "Cole" persona sticks. I just pray the "Cole" she has is the real deal because mine switched after the birth and has been tolerable since.

EVERY clip of Cole reminds me of my man that switched after the birth. She should have waited a little longer to enjoy the marriage to really see what "coley" was about. 

I hope it works out for her. If it doesn't she's going to work extra hard to have the fantasy family. 

• Love 2

I know that I'm being nitpicky but one thing bothers me about her announcement picture. Their hands. Cole's look stiff Chelsea is actually holding his, not holding each other's hands. Again I know it's nitpicking but when it's pretty much the only thing we can see of the couple I would just expect it to be more 'coupley'.

• Love 1
(edited)
17 hours ago, Calm81 said:

I had a similar experience too...a guy about cole's age, and I was his first girlfriend. We dated for a year, were planning to get engaged very shortly, and wanted to start having kids right after the wedding. He also always let me have my way about everything, even though I wasn't trying to control him. Then he suddenly freaked because he realized he wanted to wait until his 30's to get married, and broke everything off. There was absolutely 0 sign of this coming...in fact, I often felt guilty because he was so much more j to the relationship. I was worried for Chelsea when she and Cole started dating, because the situation seemed similar. Guys have a way of psyching themselves out when things get real. Best of luck in your marriage. I'm glad things are turning around!

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 3
23 hours ago, MrsPatrickBateman said:

I know that I'm being nitpicky but one thing bothers me about her announcement picture. Their hands. Cole's look stiff Chelsea is actually holding his, not holding each other's hands. Again I know it's nitpicking but when it's pretty much the only thing we can see of the couple I would just expect it to be more 'coupley'.

I was bothered that her hand looks huge compared to her wrist and his pinky looks like a stub.

• Love 2
On July 14, 2016 at 0:28 AM, MrsPatrickBateman said:

Maybe she was holding onto him for dear life so he wouldn't run off. ?

Seriously, if Adam has a conscience or cared about her welfare, he should feel bad for making her so paranoid. 

• Love 1
On 6/29/2016 at 7:08 PM, Katt said:

I can't get rid of these damn quote boxes. 

Even though I knew it was coming "trap baby" in this case makes me laugh.  They are engaged and getting married in a couple of months, they've both said they want kids as soon as possible but Chelsea still trapped him.  I don't see trap in this case. 

And to the poster who said they wonder what Cole's parents think, speaking as someone with a grown son, I can say they're probably very happy that their son is marrying somebody he obviously adores who adores him back, somebody who is a kind, decent, good hearted  person. Somebody that she knows will be a great mother to her grandchildren.  So yeah, I would say Cole's parents are pretty damn happy with the women he's chosen to marry. 

Nobody is perfect,  so she's needy and a little insecure, I have seen a lot of growth in that area and as she gets older I'm sure there will be more.  She's basically a kind, nice person and that's what matters.  

Compare that to Jenelle announcing her third child to neglect and abuse I think Chelsea is doing pretty damn well.  And not just in comparison to Jenelle, I think she's doing great period. 

• Love 16

I agree with basically everything you said! To clarify trap baby, I think SHE considers it a trap baby, but in reality, it's not. I think Cole adores her and wants kids with her, but she is so paranoid that she needs an insurance policy so that he absolutely can't get cold feet the day of the wedding. She seems to always operate from a place of insecurity around him, but she doesn't need to. 

• Love 3