Type keyword(s) to search

Except Chelsea (and Cole)

SodaPop
  • Start Topic

I guess Adam is ranting on Twitter that Chelsea wants more child support. According to Randy's Twitter Adam only pays $170 a month and that's all he's ever paid. He's also supposed to pay Aubree's medical insurance but never has.

Adam wrote something like "Chelsea only talks through her lawyer, I guess her pig, dogs, house and new Jeep aren't enough and she wants more money". God I can't stand that punk! It doesn't matter what the hell Chelsea has, 170 dollars is not enough to support a child. He's also threatening to not let Aubree film anymore and he said he won't be back next season. Good! I wish they'd stop filming his punk ass anyway.

He alluded to the show not having a next season if he doesn't film. Yeah, Adam is the reason I watch.

Actually...why the hell do I watch?

• Love 5

Seriously Adam, fuck off. $170 a month isn't jack shit and he's pretty goddamned lucky Chelsea isn't Kail, and let him get away with it for as long as he has. It's not like Adam even has 50/50 custody. IIRC, Aubree's only with him two weekends a month. I seriously doubt his piddly support payment is going to feed Pete or pay for Chelsea's wedding dress. What a douche.

• Love 6

People are on his instagram talking about how Chelsea won't let Aubree spending the night with Adam at his house and Chelsea won't let her do this or that.  The judge apparently agreed with Chelsea but Chelsea is not the deciding factor. 

• Love 1

Yeah I saw that on The Ashley, and she says it's mostly true, per multiple reliable sources. She also said a season 8 of TM2 may not happen because one of the girls is completely out. This has to be Chelsea, although The Ashley was vague on who. The other three all have addictions to feed (plastic surgery in Kail's case) and no other income or earning potential.

• Love 2

If true (and it probably is), that means C & T are being handed about a half million per season since they are still together.  Not bad for someone who didn't even raise the child they created.  Hopefully there won't be a season 8, and maybe that will mean the entire TM joke will be done.  Fingers crossed.

• Love 2

So according to Adam, the moms earned $250,000 last year and probably $300,000 this year?

And the dads make about the same?

Wow, MTV's really showing young people the dire consequences of teen pregnancy.  Cars, houses, vacations, unlimited crappy tattoos, plastic surgery.  No need for college or actual jobs.  Where do I sign up?

http://starcasm.net/archives/344723

Seriously, where was MTV when I was young and impressionable and had teenaged baby making potential lol? Sad, though, that all but one or two of the moms and/or dads have actually utilized their money in smart or meaningful ways.

Having read through the Adam/Randy twitter spat, I have to say...shut the hell up, Adam! If he is actually making anywhere in the ballpark that a mom would make, the measly $170 is nothing and he can stop whining about his bills.

• Love 2

I just read through the Twitter spat. Jesus Christ, Randy, you're too old for this shit, but thanks for spilling the tea.

Note to Adam, if child support is such a drag, stop breeding.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 4

I just read through the Twitter spat. Jesus Christ, Randy, you're too old for this shit, but thanks for spilling the tea.

Note to Adam, if child support is such a drag, stop breeding.

I hate giving Adam any credit whatsoever, but he did get a vasectomy.

• Love 5

Since Adam has already threatened to not give consent to have Aubry participate, I would bet he's threatened that if HE doesn't get filmed and paid as well, so that's probably why we still see him on the show. Because I agree, he's pointless.  

• Love 3

Yes. Adam's name is on the birth certificate and there is a support order in place. This also gives him parental rights, like visitation, to go along with his responsibilities, like support. He can choose not to sign and without both parents' permission, Aubrey can't film.

• Love 1

Yes. Adam's name is on the birth certificate and there is a support order in place. This also gives him parental rights, like visitation, to go along with his responsibilities, like support. He can choose not to sign and without both parents' permission, Aubrey can't film.

Is that true?  I thought if Chelsea had sole legal custody, for example, then she would be the one to make that decision and he would just have to live with it.

So I've never really checked out their social media pages. I just looked at Chelsea's. She is shilling products (eyewear, flat irons, hair vitamins, FabFitFun, glitter cups in the last month).  Wonder what she gets paid for that?  I am sure that's a reason why the less popular ones (like Leah) continue to post on social media to a wide audience even though they get blasted for things.

Edited by lilmarysunshine

I think (and I am not a lawyer and certainly not a family law lawyer or a SD family law lawyer) that his name on the birth certificate gives him a presumption of fatherhood so if either of them wanted to dispute Adam being the father as a point of law they would have to go to court. Along with that come certain rights/responsibilities (child support/visitation). However, the court can adjust that as the court sees fit in the best interest of the child. In theory, family court could require Adam to pay support AND deny him any visitation whatsoever at the same time. At this point it seems like Chelsea is doing the smart/mature thing (take some notes all other Tern Mom girls) by letting a family court judge work it out. She knows Adam doesn't have much going for him other than technical fatherhood so she's letting him get worked over in court. As I understand it all the stuff about supervised visits are court orders, not Chelsea orders. Adam just likes to spin it like Chelsea is keeping him from his child, instead of family court having reservations about his fitness as a parent given his long rap sheet. And I think support is just a whole separate thing. So even though Adam is the total deadbeat, dirt bag guy who thinks of his kids as pay-for-play (i.e.: if I have to pay child support so I want to see the kid I haven't expressed any interest in knowing for months), family court is not all that concerned with Adam's sense of injustice. Anyone feel free to correct me.

I was reading some about it in general (not specific to SD) and it said generally speaking the courts try to allow shared custody (legal and physical) but if that doesn't work, they will often give one of them sole legal custody and that's the parent who has the majority of the decision-making - where to go to school, whether to take piano lessons, etc.  That is supposed to be for the cases, for example, where the parents cannot agree. Someone has to be able to make those decisions and it would be the parent with sole legal custody. I would think since Adam doesn't even have any physical custody (just visitation, if I'm remembering correctly) that he wouldn't get shared legal custody, either.  He's still her parent, of course.

http://www.divorcenet.com/resources/child-custody/child-custody-basics/child-custody-south-dakota-th

This link talks about sole legal custody. Chelsea seems to be calling the shots so I'm thinking she has that.

Edited by lilmarysunshine

Back when Jon and Kate Plus 8 was breaking up, Jon said that he was not going to sign to let his kids be on her new show. All the legal experts said that since he had agreed to it during their marriage, he would have to prove something changed for the court to rule is his favor on that matter. Shortly thereafter, his attorney must have determined the same thing, because he started claiming that the kids were being made uncomfortable by people approaching them, etc. Which is probably true. I think the final decision was made between Jon and Kate that the kids could film, but he didn't have to pay child support. 

Adumb is going to have that same issue here. Chelsea can go to court and if she doesn't already have full legal custody, receive permission for Aubrey to film, especially because of the benefits to her. Adumb's twitfest about how much they make discussed the money being in trust for Aubrey, so there is at least that benefit. His other daughter is a different story. Without him in the show, she really has no purpose. He is only hurting himself here. 

Why does he get paid anything? Does every person filmed get paid? Like Adam's weird friend and all those people?

I think they do, but not anything near what the main cast members make. They probably get a small appearance fee per episode.

• Love 2

OMG my husband and I were like "oh no!" and talking about how disappointing it was and poor Cole and how she's never gonna get over Adam and WHY THE FUCK NOT?

and I came back and read the rest of the comments and it was a fake.

but I'm glad.

• Love 2

I realize it's April Fools, but do people seriously believe blind items? Most of the things posted as vague enough that eventually they'll be "true". Maybe 5% are actually real, the rest are just padding by the author. It's no better than tabloids and their "a source says" articles. I think Jennifer Aniston has a good 20+ kids now.

I realize it's April Fools, but do people seriously believe blind items? Most of the things posted as vague enough that eventually they'll be "true". Maybe 5% are actually real, the rest are just padding by the author. It's no better than tabloids and their "a source says" articles. I think Jennifer Aniston has a good 20+ kids now.

It depends on the BI source.  Even Roberty Downey Jr. was involved with dispensing BIs once he got fuck you money.

• Love 1

Some of them seem outlandish to me - talking about people's private sexual practices and celebrities getting paid to have sex with people in Dubai and stuff. Some of them contradict each other. 

But some seem like they could be true. Like the ones about Jeremy Renner and his boyfriend, for example. 

(edited)

Some of them seem outlandish to me - talking about people's private sexual practices and celebrities getting paid to have sex with people in Dubai and stuff. Some of them contradict each other.

But some seem like they could be true. Like the ones about Jeremy Renner and his boyfriend, for example.

On a random note, the celebrities hooking in Dubai rumors are true. I live in Vegas and know a girl who used to do "promotional modeling" (wink, wink) overseas and it's pretty common knowledge that D-listers get paid to bang rich old men.

The blind item about Chelsea kind of annoyed me. I don't want to see any bad juju put out there regarding her relationship with Cole.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 2

Yep the Dubai sexcapades are definitely true. There were a few articles in legit news magazines over the years about the actors/actresses, models and others who travel abroad for quick, large sums of cash. Names were not mentioned, but the articles did mention that many are well-known.

Does anyone know what happened to Chelsea's great dane? I haven't seen him this season.

She still has him. The only thing I can think of is it's hard to film around him. I have a 185 lb. Mastiff and he literally fills the room. He's also extremely needy and wants to sit on your lap, your feet, the couch etc. Phillip the GD might be the same way so they just put him outside when they need to shoot scenes.

http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2016/04/12/adam-lind-exposes-6-year-old-daughter-to-registered-sex-offender/

Perhaps Adam didn't know that about his friend? Could be a new gym/steroid buddy?

but when you're with your child, you can't hang out with just anyone, especially at a place that attracts children.  Also these people are all on TV, so you think they'd be a little more cautious about who they align with...at the very least, I'm sure there are people who just show up for the cameras and who could give two shits about you or your kid.

• Love 1

Exactly. Maybe it was just some new guy he met and he had no idea, but why bring someone like that to the bouncy place with your little girls? You have to be very very careful about who you bring around your kids. Not just people you are dating, but anyone. But this is the guy who Instagrammed a bathtub pic of his daughters. No clue. 

I love that someone tweeted Randalicious and he was all, "We're on it". 

• Love 6

It doesn't seem that he's a pedophile from his actual charges-- "sex offender" doesn't always (and usually doesn't) mean "pedophile/child molester"-- but the stories are definitely creepy/shady. I wouldn't want to be around him, let alone my kid, just because I assume he's a sleazeball based on what he did.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 5

Apparently, Adam had Aubrey around a convicted sex offender. I am on my phone and can't link it, but the story is on www.allaboutthetea.com.

OMG!

He will somehow find a way to say everyone is overreacting.

It doesn't seem that he's a pedophile from his actual charges-- "sex offender" doesn't always (and usually doesn't) mean "pedophile/child molester"-- but the stories are definitely creepy/shady. I wouldn't want to be around him, let alone my kid, just because I assume he's a sleazeball based on what he did.

OMG!

He will somehow find a way to say everyone is overreacting.

Starcasm has an update. http://starcasm.net/archives/347085

Turns out the guy, who was already on the sex offender list -- showed a photo of a penis to a female minor in a sporting goods store last month -- and was featured on Crime Stoppers.  He committed the crime in the same outfit he wore on TM2.  There could be more victims too.