Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, rhofmovalley said:

Lincoln is adorable. He's going to have the little girls chasing after him if they aren't already.

I agree, "miracle" pregnancy #5 will probably be announced in a few months, when she's about six months along.

Or maybe boys chasing him. Or both! 🙂

• Love 3
On 11/12/2021 at 11:46 PM, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Creed is 13 mos old, same age as my youngest grandson.  Yes I am waaay to old to be paying attention to these people, but I haven’t watched the shows in many years.  Is that any better? 🤣

I am also a grandma. I haven't watched in several years either ( is this crew still on? I do sometimes lately catch the Amber Maci Caitlyn group). 

I will say though, that from what I have seen of Isaac and Lincoln, they are really sweet and well mannered. I have no clue about the younger ones. I don't think I have seen any episodes with Lux even speaking or doing more than drinking a bottle.

Edited to add, fwiw I always like Javi and thought he was a pretty solid guy. Who did he end up with? I can't remember. been too long!

Edited by Polliwollidoodle

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/4093798/teen-mom-kailyn-lowry-admits-not-excited-delaware-home/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=teenmom&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1637978869

Boo hoo. She didn't need another house. The one she is in now is perfectly fine. The one she moved out of to move into her old house was fine. Now she's over her loan amount. Is she stupid? There is no telling what this house is actually costing her and to have a loan on it, and there will be no way when the show ends that she will be able to afford it. She should have already been years paying on a house or paid it off completely by now. But she will be just starting to pay on it, her financial decisions are crap. All to show off.

• Love 8
On 11/30/2021 at 9:22 PM, toodywoody said:

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/4093798/teen-mom-kailyn-lowry-admits-not-excited-delaware-home/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=teenmom&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1637978869

Boo hoo. She didn't need another house. The one she is in now is perfectly fine. The one she moved out of to move into her old house was fine. Now she's over her loan amount. Is she stupid? There is no telling what this house is actually costing her and to have a loan on it, and there will be no way when the show ends that she will be able to afford it. She should have already been years paying on a house or paid it off completely by now. But she will be just starting to pay on it, her financial decisions are crap. All to show off.

Wasn’t she having this one built ?  So she would have been making all the decisions.    And she’s not happy.   Girl needs to address her issues 

• Love 6

I guess she thinks she's above all of the supply chain problems the rest of the country is dealing with along with a months long wait time for qualified contractors to do the work. She must also think she's above the astronomical increase in lumber prices that have had an impact on her building budget. 

That tile is hideous. It will fit right in in the room with the black ceiling.

I hope MTV finally pulls the plug on this franchise and she's left with a McMansion she can't afford to live in.

• Love 10
31 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

I guess she thinks she's above all of the supply chain problems the rest of the country is dealing with along with a months long wait time for qualified contractors to do the work. She must also think she's above the astronomical increase in lumber prices that have had an impact on her building budget. 

That tile is hideous. It will fit right in in the room with the black ceiling.

I hope MTV finally pulls the plug on this franchise and she's left with a McMansion she can't afford to live in.

I’d laugh the hardest when Kail will live in a double wide trailer because she wasted all her $. She is a fool! 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, ilovebeaarthur said:

$12,000?! Do we actually thinks she cooks, or is that just an expensive vessel for chicken nuggets?

And pepperoni pizza. I bet she had a ranch dressing shelf built in the pantry.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
On 12/3/2021 at 1:06 PM, iwantcookies said:

She spends $ like she is Tom Cruise/Will Smith rich 🤣

Apparently TM franchise will NEVER get canceled 🙄😞

Well, she IS a best-selling author, dontcha know? And she has her fabulous podcast 😜

She is not happy because having Chris' second child and building a bigger custom house still didn't get him to commit to her.

Karl is using money and material things to fill some sort of void--hopefully she'll someday learn that, apart from necessities, more money does not necessarily make one happier. It's the law of diminishing returns.

• Love 4

I've never understood the reasoning behind expensive appliances. Especially 12 grand. And to top it off why, she isn't a chef. She has never spent her time cooking gourmet meals for her kids. A cheaper appliance would work just fine for the amount it is going to be used. 

Makes me wonder how much she spent on everything else just to show off. You can still have a nice looking home without blowing money on expensive appliances, fixtures and other items.

She's acting like she is a superstar that has unlimited funds. Or is sitting on trillions of dollars.

• Love 9
On 12/9/2021 at 11:38 PM, toodywoody said:

I've never understood the reasoning behind expensive appliances. Especially 12 grand. And to top it off why, she isn't a chef. She has never spent her time cooking gourmet meals for her kids. A cheaper appliance would work just fine for the amount it is going to be used. 

Makes me wonder how much she spent on everything else just to show off. You can still have a nice looking home without blowing money on expensive appliances, fixtures and other items.

She's acting like she is a superstar that has unlimited funds. Or is sitting on trillions of dollars.

The only appliance I've spent more than usual on is my KitchenAid dishwasher. We built our house in 1990 and I'm on dishwasher #4. I don't know what KitchenAid does, but their dishwashers last forever. I know someone with one made in the 80's and it's still working just like it did when brand new and has never needed a visit from the appliance repair guy. So, When dishwasher #3 crapped out, I spent the extra money and bought a nice KitchenAid model and I love it. It'll probably outlive me.

I learned a long time ago to ask your friendly appliance repair guy what brands they recommend when you need to replace an appliance. The more expensive (usually european) appliances are harder to find a repair person to work on. For small appliances like food processors, etc, ask a chef if you know one.

We all know Kail didn't do any research into anything, just went for the highest price tag.

• Love 11

Kail misses the point about being a have rather than a have not. I grew up with not very much. The basics were covered but no luxuries or splurges of any kind. It sucked to see friends getting the expensive "hot" holiday toys and stuff and being the only one without a video game system, etc. But that was the way it was.

When I grew up, started my career and began earning money-- and I'm just a regular, working person like most here probably are-- I didn't feel the need to spend all of it on various things to show that I had arrived or make up for what I didn't have at 11 or whatever. It's the feeling that if I want that $3k fancy thing, that I can get it.

That feeling is what carries you along, not the thing itself or buying stuff as some sort of "fuck you" to the universe that shortchanged you or as a "Look what I have and you don't" type of thing. Newsflash: people don't care. I like my current 50" LG TV and regular brand fridge. I don't need to spend a fortune on new ones to demonstrate that I can afford them. 

Kail seems in a perpetual search for that thing, the tangible item that she can buy, that will flip on the switch that gives her that feeling. She'll never find it. 

Edited by configdotsys
  • Love 15
8 hours ago, configdotsys said:

Kail misses the point about being a have rather than a have not. I grew up with not very much. The basics were covered but no luxuries or splurges of any kind. It sucked to see friends getting the expensive "hot" holiday toys and stuff and being the only one without a video game system, etc. But that was the way it was.

When I grew up, started my career and began earning money-- and I'm just a regular, working person like most here probably are-- I didn't feel the need to spend all of it on various things to show that I had arrived or make up for what I didn't have at 11 or whatever. It's the feeling that if I want that $3k fancy thing, that I can get it.

That feeling is what carries you along, not the thing itself or buying stuff as some sort of "fuck you" to the universe that shortchanged you or as a "Look what I have and you don't" type of thing. Newsflash: people don't care. I like my current 50" LG TV and regular brand fridge. I don't need to spend a fortune on new ones to demonstrate that I can afford them. 

Kail seems in a perpetual search for that thing, the tangible item that she can buy, that will flip on the switch that gives her that feeling. She'll never find it. 

Spot on!! 👏🏻👏🏻

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Mkay said:

713D83B4-82FB-43CF-9C03-C4D725F48F37.jpeg

Are you kidding me? She's over budget and spent that much in counters because she had limited choices? I find that hard to believe.  There are plenty of choices, just not the that expensive kind. Sounds to me all she wanted were the expensive choices and didn't consider something else. 

Then she's been bitching about building this house and is saying she's going to build another. She really needs to cut the shit. There is no reason to keep buying and selling her houses because nothing is ever going to make her happy because she thinks material things are the way to happiness. Quit moving your kids from house to house, you are no better than your own mom, you just have money and don't drink.

• Love 15

She's never going to get the money she put into the house back, either. She picked really ugly shit and whoever purchases it is going to want to tear it out, no matter how expensive it was. Just because something is expensive doesn't mean it's better, Hulk. Hideous is hideous, no matter the price tag.  I'm sure her contractors have been telling her to think of resale value with every stupid decision she's made, but she won't listen to anyone. I hope she loses everything and winds up in a double wide somewhere. 

Her bitching about the countertops had me cracking up because the tile she picked DOES look like a toddler had a go at it with a Sharpie🤣🤣

• Love 12

Kailyn is really blowing through her money, isn't she? IF she is still in her new house in two years? Unless house prices drastically increase by then and there is another real estate bubble, she'll likely lose money if she sells that quick.

If Kail is unhappy with some of the decor choices, why not replace the countertops and anything else she doesn't like in a couple of years rather than moving again?

So many real celebrities go broke with out-of-control spending--people who make/made much more money than Kail.

• Love 8

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/4314303/teen-mom-kailyn-lowry-chris-lopez-creeds-name/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=teenmom&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1640097793-2

I swear, she is so petty. He can do what he wants, there was never a ring on her finger from him. And she uses the kids to give it to him all the time. She is such a bitter person, but it is ironic to me, because here she was married and fucking around with him. Talk about karma. She claims one minute she doesn't give a shit what he does but then proves otherwise.

Edited by toodywoody
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
On 12/25/2021 at 10:45 AM, toodywoody said:

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/4314303/teen-mom-kailyn-lowry-chris-lopez-creeds-name/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=teenmom&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1640097793-2

I swear, she is so petty. He can do what he wants, there was never a ring on her finger from him. And she uses the kids to give it to him all the time. She is such a bitter person, but it is ironic to me, because here she was married and fucking around with him. Talk about karma. She claims one minute she doesn't give a shit what he does but then proves otherwise.

Um, wait Chris and Briana allegedly hooked up?? I can't with these people 😂

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

All these ppl are such trash lol. I feel bad for the kids. It’s one thing to have parents fighting but this shit is publicized for everyone to see.

Also here’s a hint Kail stop having kids by a guy who does not give one fuck about you. They both are such jokes.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 12/30/2021 at 3:42 PM, MaggieG said:

Um, wait Chris and Briana allegedly hooked up?? I can't with these people 😂

I wonder if Chris is the "mystery man" Brianna talked about dating last season. 

• LOL 2
On 12/16/2021 at 8:05 AM, configdotsys said:

I haven't followed this show in ages, and rarely post, but this right here--I had to just post to say how spot on this is. I see this in myself sometimes--I keep angling for the next new thing, shopping or drinking or taking up a hobby out of boredom, I'll be happy when I lose these last few pounds, or when I can get that new piece of furniture or clothing, or when I get that job or go on this vacation. It's not until I sit down with myself and really meditate on how those things will feel and if they will make me truly happy. Maybe Kail will be able to achieve that kind of introspection when she hits my age, but I am not optimistic. Thanks for putting all this into such succinct words.

• Love 6

Dude, I just watched Kail's tiktok of her house. First off, she has a huge home office, for what? Then all her fixtures are gold. To each their own I know, but I have never liked them. Then she walks into her room and her closet and has this tacky chandelier in there. All of this she could have just remodeled the house she is in for cheaper.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, toodywoody said:

Dude, I just watched Kail's tiktok of her house. First off, she has a huge home office, for what? Then all her fixtures are gold. To each their own I know, but I have never liked them. Then she walks into her room and her closet and has this tacky chandelier in there. All of this she could have just remodeled the house she is in for cheaper.

It’s so gaudy.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

So "unfollowing" is now a weapon.  I know, I know, people are addicted to social media.  But that doesn't make it any less ridiculous.

Then again, the article reminded me that Leah was in that cult.  So there's that.

I agree - I laugh every time I read about someone “unfollowing” someone else on SM. That’s not news - so fucking what?

• Love 3

Apparently Kail is angry that Leah wasn't "mean" to Brianna on the Teen Mom Family Reunion show (I didn't watch that).  Which is totally normal of an adult to do, right?  🙄🙄

I was happy to read that Kail will not be part of the new combined Teen Mom/Teen Mom 2 hybrid.  

• Love 7