Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

Wtf is she doing in Thailand? Thought she was looking for a half- million dollar house? Way to blow through your money, Kail.

PS—I don’t really have an issue with people who like to travel, and Thailand does look beautiful—but how many trips a year does this “ hard-working single mom” need to take a year? Wonder if she has any trusts set up for the children?

• Love 19
1 minute ago, Adiba said:

Wtf is she doing in Thailand? Thought she was looking for a half- million dollar house? Way to blow through your money, Kail.

PS—I don’t really have an issue with people who like to travel, and Thailand does look beautiful—but how many trips a year does this “ hard-working single mom” need to take a year? Wonder if she has any trusts set up for the children?

I’m going to Thailand next year!

Chris didn’t go cause he was too lazy to get a passport?!* Ummmhmmm maybe he had another chick he wanted to get with while she was gone. 

*Im not insinuating people without passports are lazy, but this is CHRIS, Kailyn would’ve even paid the fees for him to have him around; so I’m guessing it’s just because he didn’t want to go. 

• Love 17

Mr. BOOgen and I spent three weeks touring Thailand. To truely experience it as a country, most people start in Bangkok and travel north to Chiang Rai and Chiang Mai. You visit Buddhist temples, palaces and ruins while immersing yourself in their unique culture. Kail went to Phuket. It is an island/island chain consisting of beaches and shopping. (Wow. What a difference compared to her Jamaica vacation six months ago!) Phuket is a very long flight to just lounge on yet another beach during the height of the monsoon season. Hurrah for daily thunderstorms during the foreseeable future.

• Love 17

Can y’all just picture mother Russia ass lumbering through Thailand?  I’ll have to guess Isaac is with Jo and Vee, Lincoln is with Javi and Lux is with Chris at Kail’s house?  Since last time I checked he was homeless and shacking up with her.

• Love 15

Kail is in Thailand? Right now? I wonder if she’s doing some sort of MTV thing, as Phuket is one of their haunts. It seems unusual that she’d go on a vacation and not brag about it, especially place like Thailand which I’m sure makes her feel very worldly. But a previous poster is right, she’ll probably split her time between taking selfies in her hotel room and then walking the beach. 

• Love 4

I'm sure the trip was planned for a while and passports can be expedited for a fee, so I agree there's probably another reason Chris didn't go. He either wanted to spend time with the girl he really likes or has his crew partying at Kail's house while she's gone.

• Love 12

I think she's punking us all and isn't in Thailand.   The background wall in her second IG story looks like a spa setting.  She also posted that she needs a photographer and makeup artist for 10/21 in Dover.    Plus, she just posted on Facebook that she didn't record her podcast because she is sick with the strep this week.    She loves to flaunt her vacations on SM so it is a bit odd that she is keeping this trip on the down low.   

(stressed at work so procrastinating by deep diving into Kail's life.)

• Love 13
34 minutes ago, LBS said:

I think she's punking us all and isn't in Thailand.   The background wall in her second IG story looks like a spa setting.  She also posted that she needs a photographer and makeup artist for 10/21 in Dover.    Plus, she just posted on Facebook that she didn't record her podcast because she is sick with the strep this week.    She loves to flaunt her vacations on SM so it is a bit odd that she is keeping this trip on the down low.   

What a jackass. Her, not you, obviously. I hope someone takes a picture of her stomping into Starbucks today in ratty sweats and UGGs. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, LBS said:

I think you're right. I think she's inviting Chris to go to Thailand at some point with her and he's saying he has to get his passport in preparation for upcoming trip. I wonder if the kids will be invited. I am guessing none of her paid friends will be since they hate Chris.

Who is Hayter25? And I'm sure kids aren't invited to this either.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, druzy said:

image.png.8d20e5f2c28e34a45ef8c9aba96ae205.png

image.png.673cddc1aa25baa0344189b8035d2e79.png

Why a crying face on a tweet to announce that she booked her Christmas trip? She doesn't like the destination? She doesn't like who she's going with? She wants to stay home for Christmas? I don't know about you but I'm usually happy and excited when I book a trip.

• Love 8
53 minutes ago, christie said:

Why a crying face on a tweet to announce that she booked her Christmas trip? She doesn't like the destination? She doesn't like who she's going with? She wants to stay home for Christmas? I don't know about you but I'm usually happy and excited when I book a trip.

I think it means she's so happy she's crying.

Thanks for the information Kail-now people know when to jump through your basement window and and ransack your pinterest home ?

• Love 19
9 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I'm sure the trip was planned for a while and passports can be expedited for a fee, so I agree there's probably another reason Chris didn't go. He either wanted to spend time with the girl he really likes or has his crew partying at Kail's house while she's gone.

Wouldn't it be great if she came back and he had trashed her house and moved in his girlfriend?

• Love 10
19 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Wouldn't it be great if she came back and he had trashed her house and moved in his girlfriend?

And then refused to leave? Around here, if you let someone sleep on your couch for a week and they refuse to leave, they've established residency and you have to formally evict them.

• Love 8
32 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

The link claims, "My Baby Daddies Love Me! Take That, Haters!"

My question is - how much do you have to pay them to get them to love you?

Okay good, I'm not the only one who went down the rabbit hole and clicked on the link. My favorite part was Chris getting along with her "seemingly out of nowhere." Um, yeah. Dude has no job, no money, no place to live and a baby mama who's thirstier than Khloe Kardashian. Why wouldn't he suck up and take advantage of the perks? Of course the article conveniently failed to provide context.

• Love 19

Wait, does she take all 3 boys on a trip for Christmas? I know she feels like her boys only need to spend holidays with the half siblings that she spawned and not Vivi or Javi’s soon to be born baby or any of their other family but actually taking them out of town somewhere on a trip seems like a big asshole move. 

• Love 10
23 minutes ago, TeeMo said:

Wait, does she take all 3 boys on a trip for Christmas? I know she feels like her boys only need to spend holidays with the half siblings that she spawned and not Vivi or Javi’s soon to be born baby or any of their other family but actually taking them out of town somewhere on a trip seems like a big asshole move. 

If her nanny/sycophant is along for the ride, then probably yes. Otherwise the kids would be with their dads and she'd take Chris.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, TeeMo said:

These will be parking lot drop offs the likes of which Leah could only dream of.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, TeeMo said:

Or like when she got pissed that she planned a trip to the beach on Father’s Day and rubbed it in Isaac’s face?  You know. Back when Javi was Papi and Jo was the devil.  

• Love 12

IIRC Kail had this argument a couple of years back about how important it is for her boys to be together for Christmas because it is about family. Funnily enough the fact that Isaac and Lincoln might want to spend time with their father's family doesn't even register! It is always far more important for Kail to get her picture perfect Pinterest holiday rather than what is actually fair or in the best interests of the kids. 

In Kail's mind the only siblings that Isaac and Lincoln have are each other and the Sud. She might talk about how great she gets on with Jo and Vee but you just know that she doesn't consider Vivi to be Isaac's real sister. 

I 100% believe that she thinks the boys' world rotates around her. What their dads want is totally irrelevant unless it suits her. And it just grates that she uses them as pawns in her power plays like using Lincoln's birthday in her fight with Bri by pulling out of the booking, moving across the state to make it harder for Jo to see Isaac and threatening to move again to Dallas. She lords her super special cast member with best seeking books (*ahem*) over everyone and makes every situation about her. It's revolting. 

• Love 15
On 10/18/2018 at 11:01 AM, LBS said:

@LBS you called it!

31 minutes ago, Mkay said:

29A4C9A6-2F1E-430F-965A-CAC153EC09E3.jpeg

Thanks @Mkay for verifying that Kail is a liar face!

• Love 10
On 19/10/2018 at 5:08 PM, druzy said:

I guess Chris can play Instagram Dad on Kail's terms.

You guys, I watched the movie My Dinner with Herve this weekend, and all I could think about was lil Soapy.  He looks more like Herve than Peter Dinklage did.

• Love 14
On 10/17/2018 at 1:32 PM, Mkay said:

She claimed she got PTSD from Chris cheating on her and beating on her in front of her kids.  But here she has him in her living room like nothing happened.  People are po’d she claimed PTSD because that is not what that is.

Thank you for explaining this, @Mkay. I totally forgot she had claimed she had PTSD. /eye roll

Can someone (maybe Bristol Palin's husband) explain to the TM girls that PTSD doesn't mean what they think it means (and that it's serious & they shouldn't use it in their bullshit)?

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 13
20 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

When is he going to dump her again?  I am waiting, anxiously

Ha!  You and me both.  But with Christmas approaching, I’m going to guess it won’t be until the new year.  Maybe even after that because January / February gets cold and boring and I can see him snagging a tropical vacation on top of the holiday loot.  

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Thank you for explaining this, @Mkay. I totally forgot she had claimed she had PTSD. /eye roll

Can someone (maybe Bristol Palin's husband) explain to the TM girls that PTSD doesn't mean what they think it means (and that it's serious & they shouldn't use it in their bullshit)?

No because Bristol Palin’s husband’s actual experience in battle is nothing compared to the horrifying experience of following a person home with your gun because they break checked you. 

• Love 10

I think if Chris sticks around, Kail will eventually get rid of him or cheat on him.  She's so into him because he's not so into her. If all of a sudden he proposes, they have a big-MTV-wedding, and they suddenly live a boring married life, she'll be into the next guy who doesn't want her (but wants some strange, a pool to swim in, luxury cars to drive, etc).

However, I don't assume Chris will stick around long enough or marry Kail or anything, so that likely won't be something we'd get to see. I just wonder if the attraction is waning for Kail now that he's publicly "with" her/she "has" him.  I assume he'll also cheat because the past as a predictor and all that....(which could be said for Kail, too).  

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 15
22 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I think if Chris sticks around, Kail will eventually get rid of him or cheat on him.  She's so into him because he's not so into her. If all of a sudden he proposes, they have a big-MTV-wedding, and they suddenly live a boring married life, she'll be into the next guy who doesn't want her (but wants some strange, a pool to swim in, luxury cars to drive, etc).

However, I don't assume Chris will stick around long enough or marry Kail or anything, so that likely won't be something we'd get to see. I just wonder if the attraction is waning for Kail now that he's publicly "with" her/she "has" him.  I assume he'll also cheat because the past as a predictor and all that....(which could be said for Kail, too).  

Could be, but I doubt that Chris would ever marry her. He really has no incentive to do so...Kail's MTV checks are never a given year over year.

• Love 6

If she’s trying to sell that house (only guessing since she is house hunting), well then....?.   Yah I wanna purchase your house with your ass juice on the counter top.  Thanks no thanks.  WHY ON THE KITCHEN COUNTER????  We all know she don’t cook.  

• Love 10
On 10/23/2018 at 12:29 PM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Totally.  He's not the "love of her life" (gag), he's the one that got away (and then came back, and then got away again, and then came back...).  He may stick around until the MTV money runs out, but that may be pushing it.

@MyPeopleAreNordic Whenever I see your posts, I picture Betty, with the Italian hairdo (like your pic) actually writing your posts.  I have to remind myself that you are not actually Betty!

2 hours ago, configdotsys said:

Trash.

That really says it all.

• Love 7
49 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

@MyPeopleAreNordic Whenever I see your posts, I picture Betty, with the Italian hairdo (like your pic) actually writing your posts.  I have to remind myself that you are not actually Betty!

That picture is...not flattering. At all.  Kail's head looks so small in comparison to the rest of her body, especially her thighs.  It's just....really unflattering.

Ha, @heatherchandler! :) Betty is for sure my mom-spirit-animal, though. ;)

• Love 6