Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, configdotsys said:

I'm seriously wondering what authentic attraction someone could have for Kail. She has three kids by three different people, hideous tattoos, her shape is revolting, and if you spend 5 minutes with her, you will quickly see that the bow on that package is that she is a total bitch.

If anything, Kail probably liked putting on the air that she was with a female partner to try to piss off Chris or Javi or someone else. Or to enhance her storyline in some way. Everything she does has a motive attached and the person that is used is someone she couldn't care less about. Dom probably saw an opportunity to be on television and went with it.

I feel for the kids who have this parade of motley characters appearing for a short time and then disappearing for good. I remember my sister's high school boyfriend when she was a senior. She was 17 and I was 12. I loved him. He was so cool. I was crushed when they broke up. I can't imagine Isaac not getting attached to some of these friends who are probably fun to be around and nice to him and then he gets to see his mother kick them away like yesterday's garbage.

I loathe Kail, but I can see how she has some level of charisma and I can certainly see how the young people in her set could be dazzled by her money and "sophistication." She's on TV, which I'm sure is impressive to many of them; she has "Hollywood connections;" she's traveled; etc. It seems like her friends/hangers-on are mostly young 20-somethings who aren't doing much with their lives. Kail is probably the most impressive person they've ever been friends with. Also, there are numerous material perks to friendship with Kail. Those in the "inner circle" (for however long) get to tag along playing nanny on trips to MTV events in NY and LA and Caribbean resorts. Even lower-level associates get a nice house with a pool to hang out/crash at, free food while they're doing so, etc. These are people whose other friends work at fast food restaurants and stores at the mall and who either live with their parents or in very shitty apartments with multiple roommates.

• Love 15
15 hours ago, Mkay said:

With Kail and her gang of friends nasty language around the boys, they are going to have a lovely vocabulary when they get older. 

This is actually a good photo of the boys. Lux has the funniest faces. He’s an expressive baby. 

• Love 6
46 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I think that could've been a really beautiful picture if Kail had worn a maxi dress or long skirt. She always wears shorts that are three sizes too small and they look awful.

Would be nice if she wore a cami that actually fit correctly too.

• Love 14
On 7/7/2018 at 9:37 PM, configdotsys said:

I'm seriously wondering what authentic attraction someone could have for Kail.

Probably none.  I can confirm that having a 'friend' that appears to have a lot of money is pretty fun and makes you want to stick around through their shenanigans to a point.

• Love 6

There's a lot of people walking around that i think "wow.... i sometimes wish i had that much self confidence."  And then I think... well maybe not because I wouldn't want to walk around looking like THAT.

• Love 13
15 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

They spelled Putasaurus wrong but damn if that isn't funny as hell. I think we should call her Putasaurus Rex from now on. Lol

Thread title winner should be Putasaurus Rex!

• Love 11
9 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I think that could've been a really beautiful picture if Kail had worn a maxi dress or long skirt. She always wears shorts that are three sizes too small and they look awful.

8 hours ago, NannyBails said:

Would be nice if she wore a cami that actually fit correctly too.

Why. Does. She. Wear. Shorts. That. Injure. Her. Labia?!!!!!!!! Why?!!

Had she gone up TWO sizes in the shorts and 1 size in the shirt it would’ve been “beach sexy/fitted” but actually looked decent. I know she’s gained weight but she can actually afford to buy new clothes!!! 

• Love 16
(edited)

(Please don’t hurt me guys but...)

He’s still not cute to me.  (Ducking down so I don’t get hit) Maybe he’s embarrassed about his moms who ha eating her shorts.  Lol

PS Kail, you are always mean mugging people, too. That’s probably where he gets it from.  

CD83BAC0-35ED-490D-9DB4-70D95633BD41.jpeg

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 23
(edited)

It's amazing to me that after all of the crappy choices that Kail makes, her children appear to really love and respect her. In pictures and on the show there seems to be a level of comfort there that always surprises me. ( I wonder how long it will be before they recognize how manipulative and self serving she is...) It is a stark contrast to Jenelle with her family. Jenelle's kids always seem either distant or scared when around her.

Edited by elsie
  • Love 9
7 hours ago, Mkay said:

He’s still not cute to me.  (Ducking down so I don’t get hit) Maybe he’s embarrassed about his moms who ha eating her shorts.  Lol

PS Kail, you are always mean mugging people, too. That’s probably where he gets it from.  

Someone should inform Kail that constant mean-mugging is a known side-effect of being a failed trap baby!

• Love 14

You're having a theme party for a one year old? And decided to change the theme after you already bought everything?

Kail, I know you want to try and find an unobtrusive way to brag that you and Chris are back on speaking terms, but all anyone is really going to take from this is that you have WAY too much time on your hands.

• Love 23
28 minutes ago, Tatum said:

You're having a theme party for a one year old? And decided to change the theme after you already bought everything?

Kail, I know you want to try and find an unobtrusive way to brag that you and Chris are back on speaking terms, but all anyone is really going to take from this is that you have WAY too much time on your hands.

12 minutes ago, Mkay said:

This is a college graduate. ??‍♀️

Too stupid for words. 

She has too much time and too much money on her hands. "A fool and his money are soon parted."

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, zenme said:

Too stupid for words. 

She has too much time and too much money on her hands. "A fool and his money are soon parted."

Oh, they've been parted for years now...look at all the money Kail has wasted on car lease payments, tuition money for classes she's failed, travel expenses for people that she then fights with via twitter, airfare to fly back and forth to Atlanta to record her podcast which could have been done over the phone, her Starbucks, her plastic surgery (which she's wrecking with her horrible diet), her entirely unnecessary horse veneers, and probably the life supply of Vagisil she has to keep on hand instead of just buying a few pairs of shorts which fit properly.

The only reason she's not flat broke is that she has a steady stream of income continuously coming as long as people will watch her make an ass of herself on TV. I wonder if it's ever occurred to the College Graduate that the higher ups at Teen Mom 2 are making far more money than she is and not embarrassing themselves on TV and online. She's basically just a poorly educated, walking yeast infection hooker with an anger problem, and Morgan J. Freeman is her pimp.

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, Tatum said:

She's basically just a poorly educated, walking yeast infection hooker with an anger problem, and Morgan J. Freeman is her pimp.

New title for Kailyn thread?

• Love 11
(edited)

Haha, I don't think it can compete with "Putasaurus Rex".

But in all seriousness, if these girls weren't so damn unlikable, I would really feel sorry for exploited they are. These are, for the most part, poorly educated, unsavvy, lower household income  girls who see $300K as untold riches  and have essentially sold their souls to get it, and feel like they have somehow achieved something meaningful because they are so much more financially better off than their families and peers. When in reality, if you look past the hordes of online rabid leg humping fans (which are likely just as poorly educated and unsavvy as they are), they are basically laughingstocks who don't even realize they are laughingstocks. Meanwhile, the bigwigs are making millions off their humiliation, and haven't sacrificed a thing (except maybe their own morality and code of ethics) to get it.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 11
(edited)
16 hours ago, elsie said:

It's amazing to me that after all of the crappy choices that Kail makes, her children appear to really love and respect her. In pictures and on the show there seems to be a level of comfort there that always surprises me. ( I wonder how long it will be before they recognize how manipulative and self serving she is...) It is a stark contrast to Jenelle with her family. Jenelle's kids always seem either distant or scared when around her.

Her boys are still really young though. Even at 8 (as the oldest) if Issac is given attention, affection, kind words, a safe home without violence or physical/sexual abuse (which I believe Kailyn does provide all those things) he is going to love her and be really happy. I think Issac is a sensitive soul who will always defend Kailyn with “our mom always meant well” while Lincoln will be the one in this teens giving her attitude and acting out. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 14
Just now, Scarlett45 said:

Hey boys are still really young though. Even at 8 (as the oldest) if Issac is given attention, affection, kind words, a safe home without violence or physical/sexual abuse (which I believe Kailyn does provide all those things) he is going to love her and be really happy. I think Issac is a sensitive soul who will always defend Kailyn with “our mom always meant well” while Lincoln will be the one in this teens giving her attitude and acting out. 

I agree. I also see Lincoln as the one who brings home a girl Kail hates, and Lincoln defends the girlfriend and tells Kail to kick rocks. Isaac will probably not date a girl (or boy) his mom does not like.

• Love 8
55 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I am dying laughing.

I can't decide what's funnier; the "even after seeing this?" in response to Chris's "I'm fine" tweet as though Chris is going to clutch his pearls and keel over at the sight of his baby boy wearing high pigtails, or the speculation that Kail is mad at Chris and is exacting her revenge by saddling their son with a  ridiculous hairstyle and posting a pic for everyone to see.

It truly is a Medea for the digital (and hopelessly shallow) age.

• Love 7
(edited)
14 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

I'm not good at this but here's a go.

herve11.jpg

Yaaas! Love it! Beautiful work, CONFIGDOTSYS!!

"The plane! The plane!"

Edited by zenme
  • Love 5
On 7/9/2018 at 11:12 AM, Mkay said:

Get some fucking shorts that fit and a fucking bigger shirt or how about a nice blouse. She dresses like shit for family pictures. The boys look nice, Lux looks pissed off at her .

17 hours ago, Mkay said:

Oh lord those saggy cheeks. Mean mugging just like his mother.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Brooklynista said:

I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't speak ill about any kids until I had my own but... I really don't think she needs to procreate again w Chris. It's really not a good blend. The batter just isn't right.

The batter!!! Bahahahahaha 

• Love 8

I'm assuming she's talking about the movie character, since she also referenced a fiesta, and the movie Coco is a Mexican story. 

MV5BYjQ5NjM0Y2YtNjZkNC00ZDhkLWJjMWItN2Qy

But it's Kail, who hasn't ever heard of Alice in Wonderland, so she could've just been talking about hot cocoa. *shrug*

• Love 11
18 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Her boys are still really young though. Even at 8 (as the oldest) if Issac is given attention, affection, kind words, a safe home without violence or physical/sexual abuse (which I believe Kailyn does provide all those things) he is going to love her and be really happy. I think Issac is a sensitive soul who will always defend Kailyn with “our mom always meant well” while Lincoln will be the one in this teens giving her attitude and acting out. 

I also think Jo and Javi, being good dads, encourage the boys to be respectful of their mother and make sure they are out of the room if anything negative might be said (with the exception of Lincoln calling Kail Puta - I missed that ep and don’t know all the details).  Kail is super lucky that both dads care more about the happiness of boys than sticking it to Kail.  Unfortunately Kail only cares about herself and frequently trashes the dads in front of the boys.  That must be especially difficult and confusing for Isaac.

• Love 20
(edited)
1 hour ago, Booger666 said:

I also think Jo and Javi, being good dads, encourage the boys to be respectful of their mother and make sure they are out of the room if anything negative might be said (with the exception of Lincoln calling Kail Puta - I missed that ep and don’t know all the details).  Kail is super lucky that both dads care more about the happiness of boys than sticking it to Kail.  Unfortunately Kail only cares about herself and frequently trashes the dads in front of the boys.  That must be especially difficult and confusing for Isaac.

I believe Javi's dad actually taught Lincoln to call his mother a Puta. I can't tell if it was mean spirited or not- some people just think small children saying swear words is super hilarious. Hopefully they grow out of it by 12, but maybe Javi's dad still thinks it's funny. Or maybe he hates Kail and wants her own kids to disrespect her. No way to know.

ETA: there was some speculation that the dad didn't actually teach Lincoln to say it, that Lincoln just overheard Javi's family calling her that and assumed that was just her name.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 7