Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

Sounds like this whole book deal is cooked up drama between them to make money. This is a guy that was supposedly destroyed and whatever and all of a sudden he's going with "to be fair..." Fuck off, drama queens. The joke is on the people who buy that manufactured drivel.

Lux? You have got to be fucking kidding me.

• Love 20
6 minutes ago, Mkay said:

There was an article with her complaining saying she was not signing off on it because it wasn't true. I think I posted a link a few pages back. 

I guess I don't understand why he needs to sign off on it though? But I don't know what these book deals involve.

• Love 3

Little Soapy is the best of ALL the names here. He'll fit right in with Endtable and The Roll. I remember Lux laundry soap AND the towels you'd get in the box. My granny used it and had the towels in the bathroom :) You used to get all sorts of stuff being a consumer back in the day. My mom's china came from filling up at Chevron stations. Her brother owned one, so she had the homey hookup and was able to complete her set with some freebies. My sterling flatware was acquired with S&H Greenstamps. My granny saved them religiously and over the years was able to save enough for an 8 place setting plus serving pieces for me to put in my hopeless chest. I gave it to my daughter a few years ago :)

• Love 19
11 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

Little Soapy is the best of ALL the names here. He'll fit right in with Endtable and The Roll. I remember Lux laundry soap AND the towels you'd get in the box. My granny used it and had the towels in the bathroom :) You used to get all sorts of stuff being a consumer back in the day. My mom's china came from filling up at Chevron stations. Her brother owned one, so she had the homey hookup and was able to complete her set with some freebies. My sterling flatware was acquired with S&H Greenstamps. My granny saved them religiously and over the years was able to save enough for an 8 place setting plus serving pieces for me to put in my hopeless chest. I gave it to my daughter a few years ago :)

Back when brand loyalty meant something to a company.  

• Love 10
34 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

Sounds like this whole book deal is cooked up drama between them to make money. This is a guy that was supposedly destroyed and whatever and all of a sudden he's going with "to be fair..." Fuck off, drama queens. The joke is on the people who buy that manufactured drivel.

Yep, major eye roll from me. Fame whores gonna fame whore, though.....

Also, he says its part of his book series? Okay, Javi.....

regina.jpg

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Chris Lopez looks high in that picture...and I keep thinking of the Luxor hotel in Las Vegas. 

Yes, that is what comes to my mind (after the soap) when I read "Lux" on these boards. 

Russell always makes me think of the kid character in the movie "Up". Love that character. He is so cute! 

How about Little Suds? 

• Love 5

I think just "Suds" works. Suds, The Roll and Endtable...sounds like mob nicknames. Lol  Kaiser "The Roll" Griffith, underboss in the.....

I just can't with these two! How about you pretend to get along for the sake of the kids and not just when it comes to making money.

• Love 12

Javi tried releasing his own book and Kail kept throwing a fit.  There was no way she was going to let him tell on her without putting a stop to it somehow.  Up until last week it was still being stalled. Apparently, she compromised.  She didn't want him to make money at her expense.  Having her involved makes me not want to read it.  

• Love 10
21 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Javi tried releasing his own book and Kail kept throwing a fit.  There was no way she was going to let him tell on her without putting a stop to it somehow.  Up until last week it was still being stalled. Apparently, she compromised.  She didn't want him to make money at her expense.  Having her involved makes me not want to read it.  

The giant hemorrhoid doesn't want to be on the reunion show and now, she doesn't want anyone to write a book depicting what life was like with her? Well, perhaps she shouldn't have married and then cheated on her spouse? Who the fuck does she think she is? She wrote two books and spilled the beans on everyone in her life. Did she ask their permission to mention them? Doubt it. 

• Love 11

Maybe I'm stupid but how could she actually have put a stop to it? Just threatening to sue? She wouldn't have won. Maybe there's some way I don't know about though.

I'm cynical and think this was a way for both of them to make even more money on it, or the publishers' idea to get more customers because she is more famous than he is. 

• Love 10
22 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

Maybe I'm stupid but how could she actually have put a stop to it? Just threatening to sue? She wouldn't have won. Maybe there's some way I don't know about though.

I'm cynical and think this was a way for both of them to make even more money on it, or the publishers' idea to get more customers because she is more famous than he is. 

That's what I was wondering. She likely threatened to write her own book about his tiny penis or something else as retaliation. Javi cares as much as she does what people think of him.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, Tatum said:

That's what I was wondering. She likely threatened to write her own book about his tiny penis or something else as retaliation. Javi cares as much as she does what people think of him.

He should have quit while he was ahead. Everyone was/is (rightfully) on his side. The more he acts out, the more that's likely to change. I understand the impetus to capitalize on TM fame especially since he has a child, but just shill anti-bloat tea like everybody else or something.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 10

After Kailyn Lowry refused to sign off on her ex-husband Javi Marroquin‘s scathing tell-all book, the exes came up with a compromise to get both of their sides out there! The Teen Mom 2 dad reveals to RadarOnline.com exclusive details on their highly anticipated book series, He Said, She Said.

“It’s two separate books,” Marroquin, 24, told Radar. “My book I already wrote and Kailyn’s responding to mine with how she thought it played out. Then we have something for the readers after that. We want to give the people what they want.”

The two books, which will have the same release date, will cover topics from Marroquin’s cheating accusations to what led to their divorce after nearly four years of marriage.

“Kail and I decided in order to really give the readers all the answers, we needed to figure out a way to give both of our point of views,” he explained. “That’s where ‘He Said,’ ‘She Said’ became what it is. Teen Mom is edited so people don’t know all the details of what went down. This is our chance even though we agree to disagree.”

The mother-of-three recently told Radar about working on a new book, “I’m working on one for myself. I use writing as therapy when it comes to stuff like that.”

Lowry and Marroquin have had a tumultuous relationship since she announced their split in May 2016.

Although one reason for Lowry and Marroquin’s divorce was because she didn’t want to have another child, Lowry welcomed a son, Lux Russell, with ex-boyfriend Chris Lopez in August.

After Radar broke the news of her pregnancy, Lowry filed a protection from abuse order against Marroquin because he showed up at her home aggressively. Lowry eventually dropped the order.

The two were on bad terms once again Marroquin filed for child support for their 3-year-old son Lincoln.

Marroquin admits that while their relationship continues to be strained, they plan to go on a book tour together.

“Things are definitely rocky, but we do plan on going on tour together,” he said. “Time to squash all the accusations and put it to rest.”

In September, Marroquin told Radar that Lowry refused to sign offon his tell-all book.

“The book is coming,” he said. “There are things in there I needed Kail’s permission to say. She’s obviously not happy with some of the stuff in there. That’s the delay right now. “As soon as Kail and I can come to an equal compromise, hopefully we can keep pressing on it.”

Edited by druzy
  • Love 4

“It’s two separate books,” Marroquin, 24, told Radar. “My book I already wrote and Kailyn’s responding to mine with how she thought it played out. Then we have something for the readers after that. We want to give the people what they want.”

The people don't want you labia lips. The people don't want your busted ass ex-wife either. 

• Love 6
12 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

She should have went with lowry Lopez. 

I was really hoping for Logan Lowry Lopez or Logan Lopez Lowry....cause Logan is 1) a name and 2) he could stay Baby Lo (or be Baby Lo^3). 

4 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

He should have quit while he was ahead. Everyone was/is (rightfully) on his side. The more he acts out, the more that's likely to change. I understand the impetus to capitalize on TM fame especially since he has a child, but just shill anti-bloat tea like everybody else or something.

Yep. I'm not a Javi fan but ever since the news of Kail's baby daddy #3 hit, I've been pretty much Team Javi. My goodwill towards this famewhore is waning with this book.... 

(That said, that doesn't mean I'm Team Kail.)

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 13

The 'Teen Mom 2' dad admits they're 'squashing accusations' with a juicy book series.

Is Javi trying to say quash?  He wouldn't be the first to confuse the two terms.  

Squash:  crush or squeeze something with force so that it becomes flat, soft, or out of shape.

Quash:  put an end to; suppress.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, druzy said:

Do we really need an entire book for this? Let alone two??? You were married for 4 years. And you're not even D-list celebrities. Do a fucking blog about it and call it a day. 

• Love 23
4 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Politics and stage four famewhoring make for strange bedfellows, I guess. How sad. 

LOL! I am storing that one away for future use. Lol

5 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I was really hoping for Logan Lowry Lopez or Logan Lopez Lowry....cause Logan is 1) a name and 2) he could stay Baby Lo (or be Baby Lo^3). 

Yep. I'm not a Javi fan but ever since the news of Kail's baby daddy #3 hit, I've been pretty much Team Javi. My goodwill towards this famewhore is waning with this book.... 

(That said, that doesn't mean I'm Team Kail.)

I am ok with his famewhoring because I know it bothers Kail thay he just won't go away. After she used him and tossed him aside to go chase after CL, I am Ok with him making a buck off her name. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Do we really need an entire book for this? Let alone two??? You were married for 4 years. And you're not even D-list celebrities. Do a fucking blog about it and call it a day. 

Kail provided us with a 3 part novella of Baby Suds' birth story. Clearly she has a lot to say about nothing. 

Do these two realize that it is possible to go through various life stages without having to narrate every detail to the world? Javi and Kail, you can just get divorced and be divorced. No need to provide us with the play by play from both sides. 

• Love 12

Lol, Kail you "ain't got time" but you damn near broke your neck swinging your head around to look for Chris in the audience at your graduation. It's more like these guys don't have time for you.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 21

"Speak on it!", "Ain't got no tiiiime!!!" "*emoji* *emoji* *emoji* *emoji* *emoji*!!!!!!!!"...this is the girl who just got a communications degree?...from college, not her sophmore high school course? I know people say "40 is the new 30", "30 is the new 20", etc., but I wasn't aware that 25 is the new 15. 

ETA: thanks for all of the updates @Mkay! I ain't got no time for Twitter. ???????????

Edited by CaliforniaLove
  • Love 14
3 hours ago, Mkay said:

IMG_2739.PNG

IMG_2740.PNG

And I can't with your horrible grammar Jynada! 

Pet peeve: "Spanish boys" I know these tricksters mean Latinos but are too damn dumb to realize Spanish boys come from a country called Spain in Europe, not Latin America. 

Sure you have no time Garbage Pail. You just spend countless hours thirsting for any little drop Chris sends your way. Slurp slurp puta. 

• Love 24
1 hour ago, LunaMia said:

And I can't with your horrible grammar Jynada! 

Pet peeve: "Spanish boys" I know these tricksters mean Latinos but are too damn dumb to realize Spanish boys come from a country called Spain in Europe, not Latin America. 

Sure you have no time Garbage Pail. You just spend countless hours thirsting for any little drop Chris sends your way. Slurp slurp puta. 

Word.  lol @ slurp slurp puta. 

Ahhh so there are the laughing emojis. Kail must be pissed that Chris hasn't stopped on by to visit. 

• Love 9

Of course Kail would have a friend who is just as problematic as she is. 

And Kail, you don't have to pass on nice, quiet white men because they don't want you! Matter of fact, a nice man of any race wouldn't want you especially if they've ever watched Teen Mom.

• Love 21
3 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Of course Kail would have a friend who is just as problematic as she is. 

And Kail, you don't have to pass on nice, quiet white men because they don't want you! Matter of fact, a nice man of any race wouldn't want you especially if they've ever watched Teen Mom.

Speak on it! 

• Love 13
2 hours ago, druzy said:

The reunion is in LA which she refuses to attend because Baby Lo is too young to fly. Is she driving to New York?

I thought she was already in New York last week. Didn't she post a photo of her holding Dimples in NY? 

Kail said about the reunion, "It's not something I really want to do."  These bitches with yelling "monkey", refusing to answer questions, walking off stage, and now, refusing to attend? Why then are they being paid? Even when Chelsea was pregnant and not feeling good, she made sure to attend the reunion show after seeing a doctor and resting. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 15

Of course Kail doesn't want to do the reunion. Sad Panda isn't going to sit there for twenty minutes asking about her bullshit degree, it's going to be all about Baby Lo and his absentee father. There's also the matter of the revenge PFA she filed on Javi and her unwillingness to give Jo 50/50. So basically, she looks bad all the way around and she doesn't want to be called on the carpet for it.

• Love 14

If you don't want to do  the reunion, then you don't want that 300, 000 check.  I find it hard to believe that there isn't a stipulation in the  main cast contracts that they must attend the reunion. Does she plan on calling in via Skype or just flat out not attending?

• Love 12
6 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

If you don't want to do  the reunion, then you don't want that 300, 000 check.  I find it hard to believe that there isn't a stipulation in the  main cast contracts that they must attend the reunion. Does she plan on calling in via Skype or just flat out not attending?

There might be, but Kail probably just figures production won't actually enforce it. They'd have to sue her for breach of contract, and even though they'd win, she probably figures they don't want to alienate their "stars".

Or maybe the contract just fines them for not showing up. So, maybe Kail has to pay like $5K to get out of going. I know the production crew has all sorts of fines built in to the contracts the RW/RR challengers have to sign.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Also, Kail, you're disgusting.

I couldn't agree more!

I don't tweet, but I imagine that the twitterverse is made up of people of all different backgrounds and some of them follow this bitch.  Are any of them calling her out as a racist?  Surely her tweets don't get a "pass" from everyone.

• Love 12
15 hours ago, Mkay said:

IMG_2739.PNG

IMG_2740.PNG

This is why ratchet putas like Karl will never have a stable life with a responsible and committed man. Karl craves dysfunction and chaos and she is impulsive and selfish. She wanted to spread her leds for Chris Lopez and whoever else she slept with while married abd so she did it. With no regard for hwr husband or children and how ot may affect them. So no sympathy from me when women cry about their loser baby daddies. Karl is just like Brianna now, putas who spread it for everyone and then can't understand why men don't take them seriously. Only difference is that Karl lucked out with Jo and Javi.

• Love 11