Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

That is the guy that Kail was friends with at the same time she was friends with Chris (fucking both guys at the same time IMO). He went with her to Los Angeles for the reunion show when she was pregnant. The info and photos are on the previous page. 

I think Kail became pregnant with Lincoln after she and Javi got married. So, technically not a trap baby. 

She was as big as a whale. I know they got married in a low key ceremony first before the aquarium wedding but I am almost positive she was pregnant the first time. She just got married before he was born so she could brag about how she was doing it right. 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

She was as big as a whale. I know they got married in a low key ceremony first before the aquarium wedding but I am almost positive she was pregnant the first time. She just got married before he was born so she could brag about how she was doing it right. 

Kail and Javi married in September 2012. She gave birth to Lincoln in November 2013. She wasn't pregnant during her civil ceremony. She was pregnant during the aquarium wedding in September, two months before she gave birth. 

• Love 6

Kailyn Lowry is heading back to court – and this time it’s against her third baby daddy Chris Lopez! A source exclusively revealed to RadarOnline.com that the Teen Mom 2 star is banning Lopez from seeing their son Lux Russell until he acknowledges paternity.

“My guess is he won’t acknowledge paternity so she can’t file for child support,” an insider close to Lowry told Radar. “They give a form in the hospital, but he didn’t sign it.”

The source claimed that Lowry is now taking legal action to ensure her baby daddy steps up as a father.

“Her lawyer drew something up and they are going through the court because he doesn’t have any rights to Lux without signing,” the insider said. “He’s not seeing the baby right now for those reasons.”

The source added that Lowry and Lopez’s on-again, off-again relationship is finally over.

“Chris did nothing but cheat on her,” the insider said.

Lopez’s behavior even seems to have forced Lowry to give their son her last name instead of his.

She told The Ashley’s Reality Roundup, “It took me so long to name the baby because I was trying to work with Chris to agree on the name. But we just couldn’t agree. Until we ended things [between us] for good and I decided I would just pick something I loved and he agreed to the first name prior to me deciding it would be the name for sure.”

The insider told Radar that Lowry “doesn’t know what he thinks” about the baby’s last name.

In September, Lowry praised Lopez’s skills as a father.

“When he has the baby he does a really good job,” she told Radar. “He’s very hands-on when he is with him. I tell him all the time that I’m shocked and impressed. It’s not really what I expected. I never knew him around babies.”

The two split soon after Lowry learned she was expecting. At the time of her pregnancy, she feared he wouldn’t be involved in their son’s life.

“I think I’m most worried about the changes ahead, but also that I will have this baby 24/7 by myself with no help,” the MTV star wrote. “I’m going to be a single parent from the beginning!”

Edited by druzy
  • Love 7

I don't know who mentioned it earlier, but the legal fees alone in her life going forward are going to be basically an line item in a monthly budget exercise. Cool life, I can't wait until she's no longer on TV. I bet she starts a website like she's Gwyneth Paltrow, in no way understanding why Gwyneth Paltrow can start a pointless high end boutique blog site (spoiler: she was rich before she was an actress so she doesn't need it to work). 

• Love 17

She told The Ashley’s Reality Roundup, “It took me so long to name the baby because I was trying to work with Chris to agree on the name. But we just couldn’t agree. Until we ended things [between us] for good and I decided I would just pick something I loved and he agreed to the first name prior to me deciding it would be the name for sure.”

"It took me so long because I was trying to force him to sign the paternity document because he refused to sign since I was banging him and other dudes at the same time. Oh, and I was still married when I got knocked up." 

• Love 18
42 minutes ago, druzy said:

To quote a character from one of my favorite shows, Black Sails:

"What the fuck did you think was going to happen?"

You want to laugh that she threw her life away chasing after this guy but then you have to remember there is innocent little boy caught up in all of this.

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 17

Damn, Kail is racking up the L's lately, isn't she? Chris isn't playing her game and it's killing her. He wouldn't sign the birth certificate (smart move), so Kail held off on naming Sudsy in the hopes it wouldn't come down to a DNA test. Now, she's witholding visitation and apparently he doesn't give two shits because she's been forced to go to court to establish paternity. 

Obviously if Chris is the father he doesn't get to skate on child support, I just find it hilarious that Kail is looking like a complete idiot right now.

Just now, GreatKazu said:

I can see it now. She is going to put on the crocodile tears and manipulate Javi or Jo to take on the role of daddy for Suds. 

100%. My money's on Jo. Javi's too busy playing Daddy to Nova and Stella :)

• Love 16

So am I reading through the BS correctly? Kail was still trying to keep chris in her orbit and trying to get him to sign paperwork acknowledging paternity without hassle of court and an actual paternity test. Chris wouldn't play ball  so Kail says they are "finally over" and In typical Kail fashion she took her "ball" home to punish chris and now they are going to court. Certainly Kail could take him to court AND still allow him to see his son right? I got no problem with chasing down dad's for money but it really bothers me how quickly kails willing to use her kids as pawn in that dance. Cause the way I am reading this chris was visiting and caring towards child but damn straight he wanted actual proof of paternity. If i was banging a married chick and had another friend tapping that straight after giving birth (and let's face it probably well before) - I'd want a test too!  I suppose I could be wrong and she could have been willing to do test from start and he's been refusing but the article doesn't say he refused test it says he refused to sign lawyers papers. 

• Love 16
6 minutes ago, dabronx said:

So am I reading through the BS correctly? Kail was still trying to keep chris in her orbit and trying to get him to sign paperwork acknowledging paternity without hassle of court and an actual paternity test. Chris wouldn't play ball  so Kail says they are "finally over" and In typical Kail fashion she took her "ball" home to punish chris and now they are going to court. Certainly Kail could take him to court AND still allow him to see his son right? I got no problem with chasing down dad's for money but it really bothers me how quickly kails willing to use her kids as pawn in that dance. Cause the way I am reading this chris was visiting and caring towards child but damn straight he wanted actual proof of paternity. If i was banging a married chick and had another friend tapping that straight after giving birth (and let's face it probably well before) - I'd want a test too!  I suppose I could be wrong and she could have been willing to do test from start and he's been refusing but the article doesn't say he refused test it says he refused to sign lawyers papers. 

You got it. Kail isn't going to reveal the details. She will only reveal so much to make her look like...guess? The victim. 

If Chris is the father, he needs to pony up. However, just because he isn't wanting to be with Kail, his child shouldn't be withheld from him. He is entitled to visitation regardless if he pays support or not. Those are two different situations. The court doesn't keep a parent from having visitation just because they don't pay support or they are in arrears. 

• Love 14

Here's what I'm wondering: was Chris refusing to take a DNA test or was Kail the one who was hedging because she herself was unsure about paterntiy?

This is what I'm fairly certain of:

Chris could care less what she named the kid.

The naming delay had everything to do with Kail hoping Chris would blindly sign off on paternity, and nothing to do with indecisiveness over the first name.

Even before the court filing, Chris wasn't around nearly as much as Kail is telling Radar. If he was, she'd be humble bragging all over social media. 

There's a huge part of me that wants to get my popcorn ready in hopes the test comes back and Chris isn't the father.

• Love 15

Seems she is attempting to set herself up for the time this show is toast. Let's say she paid off her house. No idea if she did or not but since she's making bank today, if she buys a house and pays it off, her monthlies could be kept to a pretty low figure (taxes, water, utilities) and she can use the child support from the assortment of babydaddies for the necessaries and work micro part time in a plastic ass factory while inviting the dick of the day over for afternoon delight, or in her case, afternoon disgusting.

• Love 15
19 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

Seems she is attempting to set herself up for the time this show is toast. Let's say she paid off her house. No idea if she did or not but since she's making bank today, if she buys a house and pays it off, her monthlies could be kept to a pretty low figure (taxes, water, utilities) and she can use the child support from the assortment of babydaddies for the necessaries and work micro part time in a plastic ass factory while inviting the dick of the day over for afternoon delight, or in her case, afternoon disgusting.

The house was in Javi's name. She needed to get a loan in order to take over payments. Not sure how good her credit is, she could be paying through the roof on that mortgage. Then, there is her penchant for buying expensive, gas-guzzling vehicles. 

5 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Poor Lux....he's going to be able to learn someday from the internet that he was absolutely a trap baby (and that the trap didn't take). How long until Kail files a PFA against Chris? 

She probably already threatened him with one. 

• Love 7
23 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Kail wants you to tap her photo for fashion details: 

kail jeans.jpg

What details? A cougar attacked my jeans? Workout tank top that is more expensive than Jo's Wal-mart sweats? Hat that is good for hiding shame and pizza face? 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Poor Lux....he's going to be able to learn someday from the internet that he was absolutely a trap baby (and that the trap didn't take). How long until Kail files a PFA against Chris? 

Can't file a PFA on someone who is doing their damnest to stay away from  you! Lol

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 19
57 minutes ago, MissMel said:

I'm not really sure how this would work.  I am pretty sure it isn't admissible in court, though.

(In Barb Evans voice) Ya know, Kail. People wouldn't be wonderin' who yo baby daddy is if you wasn't such a skeeze, a liar, and a cheata'. You set yourself up for this shit. 

Sorry, Kail. Courts will do their own testing. 

3 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Can't file a PFA on someone who goes ghost on you! Lol

Oh, snap!

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 22

If this is about a paternity test, good for him. I don't have children but no brother of mine is going to bond with a baby until he makes sure that he's actually the dad (exceptions are for marriage and very well established relationships). I do wonder why they didn't get one sooner unless Karl was stalling. If my brother's occasional hook up buddy became pregnant, under Karl like circumstances, on top of being MARRIED to some other dude, I'd also advise him to establish paternity as soon as humanly possible. But also, none of my brothers even at ages to 16-25 would have been banging a married/ separated woman with kids at all. 

• Love 10

Ancestry DNA???? What a  joke! Now I'm picturing Kail desperately crossing her fingers while getting a swab from a leftover drink and one from lux and waiting for ancestry DNA to get back to her because she was petrified of having the first testing done through court and in the public record. why would anyone go through ancestry DNA   For patenity testing???

• Love 13

Wait, the paternity issue is back on? What the fuck, Kail? Listen, have sex with the entire 49ers starting line up if you want to (you may want to turn off the lights first and ply them with alcohol), but omg, condoms are like a buck. Use them. Gross.

• Love 9
41 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

In Barb Evans voice) Ya know, Kail. People wouldn't be wonderin' who yo baby daddy is if you wasn't such a skeeze, a liar, and a cheata'.

Bahahaha, I about spit my water out. So true. She made her bed. Literally. 

• Love 6

Would the 300 days be in effect in this case?

from the Deleware Child Support Services page :

"Only the biological parents should sign the Acknowledgement of Paternity form. If you are not sure, do not sign the Acknowledgement. Instead, you should have a paternity test, sometimes called genetic testing. Please contact the nearest child support office for information about testing. If the mother was married during the 300 days before the birth of the child, OR if the mother was not married, but during the first two years from the birth of the child, another man continuously lived with the child and acknowledged the child as his own, then that man is considered to be the presumed father. In order for the mother and biological father to complete the Voluntary Acknowledgement, the mother and the presumed father must complete a form called the Denial of Paternity (DOP). Both the Denial of Paternity (DOP) and the Voluntary Acknowledgement of Paternity (VAP) must be filed with the Office of Vital Statistics (OVS). Neither document is valid until both have been filed. If a couple wishes to sign a VAP but are not sure who the biological father is, genetic testing should be obtained."

• Love 7

Oh man, I really hope so. I'm sure Chris is the father and Javi has taken steps to avoid the mess of being the assumed dad, but if there wasn't an innocent little bar of soap involved, I'd be relishing Kail looking like a complete dumbass. 

• Love 10
19 minutes ago, Birdee said:

Oh man, I really hope so. I'm sure Chris is the father and Javi has taken steps to avoid the mess of being the assumed dad, but if there wasn't an innocent little bar of soap involved, I'd be relishing Kail looking like a complete dumbass. 

I know right? It completely ruins any glee I have when there's a young kid involved who will surely suffer for all his parents' mistakes.

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

No.  Kail tweeted awhile back that she was taking a DNA test from Ancestry to find about her DNA.   The headline from ok mag  put THAT DNA test along with the question is Chris the dad for an attention grab.  

Ah, sneaky rag mags!

• Love 6
2 hours ago, MissMel said:

I'm not really sure how this would work.  I am pretty sure it isn't admissible in court, though.

She took an ancestry DNA test before Suds was born. The article it making it sound like she took a DNA test to see who Lil Suds daddy was. 

17 minutes ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

No.  Kail tweeted awhile back that she was taking a DNA test from Ancestry to find about her DNA.   The headline from ok mag  put THAT DNA test along with the question is Chris the dad for an attention grab.  

Saw this too late.  Posted the same. Oops.  Sorry 

33 minutes ago, Birdee said:

Innocent bar of soap.  Lol I died. Lololol

• Love 8

It's crazy how "cool" Kailyn is acting with what everything is going on. If I was a divorced mom of three with three different baby daddies, three different child support cases at 25, and a messed up looking body I'd be freaking the F out!!

I know she's probably "lmaoooooo I'm going to bed now" but even Kailyn couldn't pull off being okay with how her life is now. She's not that good of an actress. She spent sooooo many years trying to achieve that suburban lifestyle, that she would admire from afar in the many efficiency apartments her mad Suzy stayed at while she grew up and once she reached that dream she SABOTAGED it. 

Is she really happy? She acts like none of this bothers her and it's leaving me seriously perplexed. I mean, Vee is living the life she wanted to have. Javi is enjoying playing house with coven meanwhile she can't even BUY SOMEONE to stay with her in her McMansion house of horrors and clipped dreads.

When this show ends (and the new one she's working on never makes it past the pilot) she's going to be SCREWED with legal fees from all of the custody battles...all the child support battles she will be in...plus all the child support she will have to pay, and soon to be fines for breaking the Teen Mom contract based on the link someone left on here, until she files bankruptcy.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 10

Ancestry DNA?  Stop with the headlines?  My, my, my, she certainly thinks she's the shit doesn't she?  Life's gonna be a bucket of ice cold water over the head to Miss Kail when she is truly an adult and realizes how much of a dumb fuck she was in her 20's.

Edited by Emmierose
  • Love 6

IMO all parents should go to court and get a legal custody/child support agreement. I don't see this as "uncool" or punishing one parent or the other at all. They both should be contributing to their child and this way the court can be impartial and just consider the facts.

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

IMO all parents should go to court and get a legal custody/child support agreement. I don't see this as "uncool" or punishing one parent or the other at all. They both should be contributing to their child and this way the court can be impartial and just consider the facts.

I definitely agree about the child support. It sucks for Chris, but he was the stupid dummy who chose to raw dog it with a woman who has a history of being the baby mama from hell. I made a similar comment about Briana on the last episode thread. Just because the Coven are a group of miserable ball busters doesn't mean Luis is exempt from contributing to the feeding, care and clothing of his child. 

I don't think Kail will get all that much money out of Chris, but he should be expected to pay something. 

• Love 15
54 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

I absolutely agree with this. Being a parent is a LEGAL responsibly (as well as a moral one). I don't understand these people not having paperwork in place. Even if Kailyn wasn't KAILYN, heaven forbid what if something happened to her (an accident or something) and Lux had no legal father?!!

I know a young man who grew up similarly to Jace (his grandmother was a kind soul who died when he was 15- she took care of my grandfather and my sister), he's 22 now and has a 1yrs old daughter. His dumb ass didn't get DNA test (I do believe the baby is as she looks JUST alike him when he was that age), or any paper work because some idiot old him his daughter would inherit his school debt? (At least he's in school right??) He has no legal rights to his kid....I don't understand this at all ESPECIALLY when we do have DNA testing!

• Love 7
2 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

No, but she is punishing Chris by not allowing him to see the child she is alleging is his.  There is nothing that excuses that action regardless if it is the father or mother. He may be a deadbeat, but that is for the courts to decide, not Kail. She is punishing her child as well for his father's actions. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7
On 9/18/2017 at 1:51 PM, BitterApple said:

The funny thing is how she's reading the ingredient label like she's expecting to find anything good on there. "Let's see, 3,756 mg of sodium per serving, but look! 1% of your daily value of calcium! Load up the cart!".

THISSS^^^ fuuuck im crying ???

• Love 1
12 hours ago, ghoulina said:

What details? A cougar attacked my jeans? Workout tank top that is more expensive than Jo's Wal-mart sweats? Hat that is good for hiding shame and pizza face? 

Maaaannnnn!!!! Im dyying right now!!!! LMFAO 

Im actually "??? and going to bed now" lol

• Love 4

IMO, she is making it so easy for Chris to walk away from a situation he never really wanted to be in. I've seen this scenario play out so many times: girl tries to trap a guy with a baby; not wanting to look like a total scumbag, he make a minimal effort to be there during the pregnancy all while seeing other women; baby is born, guy doesn't change so girl gets pissed, files for support and refuses to let him see a child he  really doesn't want any part of; guy has been waiting for this moment since the moment the pee stick showed positive and makes his exit from the child's day to day life; guy begrudgingly pays child support or if he's gone full-scumbag, spends the next 18 years dodging the court by working under the table.

• Love 18
2 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

IMO, she is making it so easy for Chris to walk away from a situation he never really wanted to be in. I've seen this scenario play out so many times: girl tries to trap a guy with a baby; not wanting to look like a total scumbag, he make a minimal effort to be there during the pregnancy all while seeing other women; baby is born, guy doesn't change so girl gets pissed, files for support and refuses to let him see a child he  really doesn't want any part of; guy has been waiting for this moment since the moment the pee stick showed positive and makes his exit from the child's day to day life; guy begrudgingly pays child support or if he's gone full-scumbag, spends the next 18 years dodging the court by working under the table.

I know. Then he has the added bonus of selling his sob story to the next chick he's trying to get in the pants of- he shows off the baby's picture and complains that he totally would love to be in his kid's life but the ex is such a raging bitch that it's not happening.  Generally his mark is not a mom with a deadbeat ex herself and so has no idea how full of shit he is, and thinks what a great guy he is for wanting to be a part of his kid's life, and what a hosebeast the ex must be to sabotage that. 

I saw it millions of times. I was generally the mark (although despite having pretty shitty judgment in my early 20s, I could usually spot these guys and didn't fall for it). They'd show me pictures and talk about their bitchy exes, and I would say, so, you're going to court then? Cue the record scratching and then a litany of excuses as to why a court case wouldn't work. Then I would bring up child support, at which time most of these guys would write me off as a loss and go on to the next 20 something at the bar.

• Love 16

Somewhere Suzi is laughing while she thinks about Kail saying Suzi put her boyfriends first and Suzi wasn't stable (not saying that isn't true). Suzi is probably chuckling about the parade of baby's daddies and men coming through Kail's McMansion and Kail's three kids by three men before she's 26 every time Kail acts like she's better than Suzi or is more stable. Suzi probably gives herself a high-five every time she remembers she only brought ONE child into her dysfunctional life instead of several all by different men. (Suzi is vile but Kail can miss me with how much better she is than Suzi....and I'm betting she can miss Suzi with it, too.)

• Love 7
On 10/9/2017 at 7:09 PM, BitterApple said:

I definitely agree about the child support. It sucks for Chris, but he was the stupid dummy who chose to raw dog it with a woman who has a history of being the baby mama from hell. I made a similar comment about Briana on the last episode thread. Just because the Coven are a group of miserable ball busters doesn't mean Luis is exempt from contributing to the feeding, care and clothing of his child. 

I don't think Kail will get all that much money out of Chris, but he should be expected to pay something. 

Why does it suck for Chris, though? As the child's father he needs to contribute his share.

21 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

No, but she is punishing Chris by not allowing him to see the child she is alleging is his.  There is nothing that excuses that action regardless if it is the father or mother. He may be a deadbeat, but that is for the courts to decide, not Kail. She is punishing her child as well for his father's actions. 

All the more reason for Chris to go to court immediately for both custody and child support orders.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Why does it suck for Chris, though? As the child's father he needs to contribute his share.

I think she means it sucks that Kail is withholding visitation from him.

Kail is punishing him for not being there for her. She is using the child support as her revenge. Still, not a reason to withhold visitation from him especially since she didn't have a problem with it prior. 

ETA: Agree. Chris should go to court. He shouldn't wait for the whale. Although, my intuition is telling me he doesn't have the finances to support the baby. That would be my guess why he won't push this agenda. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I think she means it sucks that Kail is withholding visitation from him.

Kail is punishing him for not being there for her. She is using the child support as her revenge. Still, not a reason to withhold visitation from him especially since she didn't have a problem with it prior. 

ETA: Agree. Chris should go to court. He shouldn't wait for the whale. Although, my intuition is telling me he doesn't have the finances to support the baby. That would be my guess why he won't push this agenda. 

You know the minute Chris bats his eyes at her just right she's gonna think "he's mine forever!" Hahaha 

• Love 3