Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

She's trying to be likeable by making fun of herself, but it's really not funny. She's called Hulk because she has a serious anger management problem and has been physically abusive. It's not a funny nickname.

• Love 8
18 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

So my mom is in ICU and I lost my wallet tonight with pretty much all my $ and cards.  Life sucks.  I need my $ back. 

I am so sorry to read about your mom. I am sorry I missed this post earlier. I am hoping she is doing better. As for your wallet, that sucks big time. I hope someone turns it in. I happened to find a wallet with an iPhone in it at a public place. I picked it up quickly before anyone else got their hands on it. I was able to call the person and give it back to them. I hope good karma goes your way with your money and cards. *praying for your mom, too*

@Tatum Hulk is at Disneyland not Disneyworld. She is in L.A.  She picked a bad time to visit there. lol  One of my kids was at Disneyland yesterday. He doesn't know the Hulk. He probably wondered who is that overgrown person out of costume. lol  It was over 90 degrees. He was saying it was pretty uncomfortable to be there in that heat. I hope to hell Kail was irritated as fuck and bitchy.  Dragging around kids and her weight in that heat... :-) 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Me neither. Throw all that in plus crowds, lines and the heat and I wouldn't have lasted ten minutes.

Knowing Kail, she paid for the VIP service. Still, the heat is bad. I am on the coast, near the beach and it is 100 degrees right now. Inland in Anaheim, it was over 100 yesterday. It is 106 there right now. That VIP service to get fast pass and all that shit can't make up for the heat. 

• Love 5
55 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I'm on the coast near the beach too @GreatKazu

Yeah, Disney in heat - bad. Disney on a weekend - bad. At least we know why she finally bestowed a name upon Little Sudsy...she didn't want the back of his mouse ears to be blank.

Cali in the house! 

lol @ your remark about the mouse ears being blank. 

Still don't understand why she would want the baby to be born in a 3rd world country.  I'll just "forget" the part where being born in a country does not automatically give you birth rights to the country.  With today's anti-immigrant culture it would be hilarious and yet horrible if baby was not allowed back in USA.

Running over to Briana's thread because the Javi/Briana pic is killing me.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, beesknees said:

I like that Javi/Bri pic actually.  They look good together.  In real life not so sure, but the pic is adorbs.

It'll piss Kail off that with only one kid, Javi still has a better shot at upgrading with a decent partner. Briana can turn off her Eeyore act long enough to look fresh faced and vibrant. With just that she's everything Kail isn't. 

Kail is a miserable lard ass who has saddled herself with 2 kids, 1 ex-husband and 1 trap baby that didnt work. Good luck to her finding anyone to take all of that on with her funky attitude.

• Love 11

I don't think Javi is that stupid to get involved with Briana but I do think he is a major famewhore who will give off the appearance of being involved with Briana if it helps him remain "relevant".

I guess Isaac is with Vee and Lincoln with his grandparents back in Dover? 

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Brooklynista said:

It'll piss Kail off that with only one kid, Javi still has a better shot at upgrading with a decent partner. Briana can turn off her Eeyore act long enough to look fresh faced and vibrant. With just that she's everything Kail isn't. 

Kail is a miserable lard ass who has saddled herself with 2 kids, 1 ex-husband and 1 trap baby that didnt work. Good luck to her finding anyone to take all of that on with her funky attitude.

Oh no doubt. Lincoln is adorable and at that perfect age where he's old enough to be somewhat independent (is potty trained, can dress himself, can be left alone in a room while you run down to do laundry, doesn't try to put tiny things in his mouth, can articulate when and why he's upset), and not old enough to mouth off and have resentment towards his father's replacement partners. Lincoln might actually help Javi's game. Whereas Kail having three kids, one of which is a small baby, and three (hopefully) custody arrangements to navigate? That'd be a tough sell when the mom was attractive and charming. Add Kail's synthetic, boxy, scowling countenance? Kail will never again get a boyfriend she didn't pay for in some capacity. Welcome to the world of being a permanent booty call, Kail.

• Love 11
23 minutes ago, A-Lo said:

I live in the same town in DE as Kail and in yesterday's local newspaper there was a petition for a name change in the Public Notices section.  She's asking that Lux's last name be legally changed from Lopez to Lowry because "the father will not accept paternity".  She must really want this badly because to have something like this published in the paper, you have to submit your address.  I, and anyone else who reads the paper, now know exactly where she lives!

Seriously? That is low even for Kail. Lux doesn't need the whole town to know (or believe) his father doesn't want anything to do with him. I can't believe she named him Lopez in the first place, but since she did, she should at least wait awhile before changing it back.

While I'm not holding my breath that Chris will be father of the year, he has acknowledged publicly that Lux is his son, so I wonder what this is about. Is Kail just throwing a tantrum?

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I'm too lazy to google right now so I could be mistaken, but I believe you have to publish a public notice for a name change under certain circumstances.

I might eat these words, but I'm pretty sure I've read of people doing that.

I think so, too.  Usually it's when the petitioner says they can't find/have no contact with/have no address to serve, etc. the respondent.

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I'm too lazy to google right now so I could be mistaken, but I believe you have to publish a public notice for a name change under certain circumstances.

I might eat these words, but I'm pretty sure I've read of people doing that.

I mean, she might have to allow a public notice to change his name, but she doesn't have to change his name right now. It was a stupid move in the first place to use Lopez as the last name.

• Love 6

If Chris is not signing the affidavit of paternity, I’m surprised Hulk has not started a child support case and gotten a court-ordered paternity test?  I get why she would want Lux to have her last name instead of Lopez now that her fantasy world  of hers has crumbled.  For a minute there when I read about the name change, I was hoping it would be to change Lux’s first name!!  Still can’t believe she chose that awful name for her son!

• Love 15
1 minute ago, Mitzi.B said:

If Chris is not signing the affidavit of paternity, I’m surprised Hulk has not started a child support case and gotten a court-ordered paternity test?  I get why she would want Lux to have her last name instead of Lopez now that her fantasy world  of hers has crumbled.  For a minute there when I read about the name change, I was hoping it would be to change Lux’s first name!!  Still can’t believe she chose that awful name for her son!

I was hoping the same thing too! That poor little bar of soap has a long road ahead of him.

Of course, she did have the Mickey ears made with "Lux" on them, so I guess there's no going back now.

• Love 12
On 10/12/2017 at 9:25 AM, Mkay said:

Chris seems to be using his Instagram account.

That tag in the last picture.  Did he not agree with Lowry as the last name?

How does this work? The last tagline used to say "you a Lopez regardless"...if he changes his instagram, does it update on here?

Here is what it originally said:

You watch Floyd one time now you think you can fight??? love you boy #youngking? #YouALopezRegardless

So, this makes it sound like he was resentful that Kail gave Lux her last name, not his, but it sounds like he did have Lopez for a last name? This was over a month ago.

• Love 7

The public can find Kails address anytime on the Kent County tax assessor site. It’s public record. People were tweeting it to her left and right on twitter because it showed Javi as the owner (back when she was yelling at him to get out of her house). I thought she put Lowry on the birth certificate. She lied. No surprise there, Kail. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 6

I thought the same thing about little Lux being a Lowry, but I guess Kail went with Lopez in a last ditch effort to get Chris to pay attention. It breaks my heart for the baby to have all of this drama around him (and I hope his dad stays involved, regardless of his last name), but the schadenfreude I get from Kail looking like an idiot is overwhelming. 

• Love 14

I'm so confused. Someone help me understand. He refused to sign the affidavit and INSTEAD OF going to court to establish paternity/support she's just changing his name? Or is this IN ADDITION TO? Why does it appear that neither Kail nor Chris seems to have any interest in legally/scientifically establishing paternity. Fuck both of them.  I had been giving Chris passes to see how this played out. Fine you don't want to sign the papers without the proof but you aren't doing ANYTHING to establish legal rights/visitation with your son so go fuck yourself. Same with Kail - you can go around changing names but you can't file through the courts to get this established properly? Your son deserves to have this shit sorted out ASAP. These two make a fine pair of chucklefucks.

• Love 11
50 minutes ago, Tatum said:

she doesn't have to change his name right now

You’re right. I think she is doing it now to get a rise out of Chris. I bet she thinks that if everyone knows she wants to do a name change someone in his family will try to get him to claim paternity. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

You’re right. I think she is doing it now to get a rise out of Chris. I bet she thinks that if everyone knows she wants to do a name change someone in his family will try to get him to claim paternity. 

yeah this is what I don't get she's doing this petty shit to get a rise out of Chris but why isn't she going to court to legally establish paternity? I thought she was but now I'm not sure. She seems to be playing every angle except the basic - time for some court orders and a blood test. Why's won't she do that?  Perhaps she knows the odds are 50/50 at best?

• Love 6

So she can publicly label Chris as a “deadbeat dad” to use against him if he ever criticizes her, wants 50/50 custody or wants child support from her.  If she handled this in an efficient and straightforward manner she can’t put that label on him. She thinks she is being smart when she’s just being an ass. Chris may or may not be a deadbeat dad but she is definitely a selfish mom.  

Edited by Booger666
  • Love 9
6 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

Yeah, I don't blame her for not wanting her baby to have a different last name, but why give him the Lopez name in the first place? She certainly had enough time to think this over. And fine, she wants his name changed- she can't wait like a year and see how this plays out? Or at least wait a couple months, when maybe her baby daddy drama isn't playing all over social media? Until this kid starts school, it's not really urgent that she change his name.

To me, this is like when a high school couple has an argument, and then one or both of them run to their social media and change their relationship status (without officially breaking up) as a way to needle the other one. Or, back in the days of AIM, change your username or messenger name to something passive aggressive, like "Chris is a lying liar", knowing he'll see it (as will all your mutual friends who will be clamoring to hear what happened).  I think Kail is getting this published as a Fuck You to Chris, not because she's trying to clean up a legal mess quickly. Just like she uses the court system, she's now going to use whatever local government entity controls legal names as a way to stick it to Chris. Real mature, there, Kail.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Mitzi.B said:

If Chris is not signing the affidavit of paternity, I’m surprised Hulk has not started a child support case and gotten a court-ordered paternity test?  ...

Makes sense to me. I don't think Kail is concerned about Lux having a father in his life. She's concerned about Chris being in her life. If he doesn't want anything to do with her, she doesn't give a shit if he walks out on Lux as well (my speculation only). Kail likes control, so she's not going to insist on a paternity test that Chris could use to his advantage down the road. Child support is probably not a huge draw either for her, as I am sure Chris wouldn't be forced to pay that much, isn't he like a college kid? Does he even have a job? The intrinsic value of Lux having legal proof of his paternity and the nominal child support (which may or may not be collected) probably don't hold that much incentive for Kail. Having total control over baby Lux? now there's something she can get behind. 

• Love 18

Maybe she doesn’t want him listed on Lux’s birth certificate? Speaking from my own personal experience with a deadbeat dad, my child was given my last name and the father’s section was left blank on the BC.  When I filed for child support and court ordered paternity tests were completed, my child’s BC was amended listing the name of the father.  This has presented me with potential issues getting my child a passport/international travel, but nothing that a lawyer/court order giving me 100% legal/physical custody can’t change.  

I'm sure Hulk wants a passport to facilitate her 8,857 vacations she takes a year.  I don’t get all the drama with establishing paternity, but they are both fools for not legally establishing something.  I’m sure Chris wants to especially know if he is Lux’s biological father??

Edited by Mitzi.B
  • Love 1

Could it be that she found out Chris is NOT the father (Maury Povich voice)? Originally Kail said the name was Lux Lowry, now we see she apparently lied about that (surprise). If a paternity test was done and revealed Chris is not the father I could see her wanting the name change and Chris not accepting paternity. Whatever the case, I am confused.

• Love 9
46 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Makes sense to me. I don't think Kail is concerned about Lux having a father in his life. She's concerned about Chris being in her life. If he doesn't want anything to do with her, she doesn't give a shit if he walks out on Lux as well (my speculation only). Kail likes control, so she's not going to insist on a paternity test that Chris could use to his advantage down the road. Child support is probably not a huge draw either for her, as I am sure Chris wouldn't be forced to pay that much, isn't he like a college kid? Does he even have a job? The intrinsic value of Lux having legal proof of his paternity and the nominal child support (which may or may not be collected) probably don't hold that much incentive for Kail. Having total control over baby Lux? now there's something she can get behind. 

She says he has a job.  I say he is in “sales and distribution.”  Cough Cough 

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Hahaha. Yes, good luck getting a child support garnishment in that case.

In all seriousness, I do hope she and Chris work something out. Lux deserves better than these two resorting to this very petty and very public pissing match.

• Love 8
20 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I believe he has a legitimate job and it was reported that he video production business he is trying to get off the ground. IMO, he is young college student living the life of a care free guy in his early 20's. He just played himself  by getting involved with someone he knew he didn't want anything more than a casual relationship with.

• Love 7

“Briana’s mom was in the room with her and she jumped into the argument,” the source said. “Then Brittany [Briana’s sister] heard what was going on and came into the room and jumped in too.”

Of course they did.

I do wonder how Kail did with these girls who have dirt on her and don't back down. 

• Love 8

I don't even care that the two of them were fighting, but it makes me SO ANGRY thinking about Briana's mom and sister stepping in. She REALLY needs to learn to fight her own battles. They are SO ANNOYING! I almost wish it wasn't captured on camera because I physically cringe every time those three start arguing with someone.

• Love 9

"Kail was talking to someone about how the cast doesn’t really get along anymore, and Briana must have assumed Kail was making a dig at her,” one on-set source says. “From there things got ugly.”

If this is true, why would Briana "assume" that? She's brand new to the cast, so "not getting along ANYMORE" would not apply to her medicine-ball ass. 

And whoever made Leah cry?! Fuck you! If you were going to make her cry, it should have at least been at the "monkey!" reunion. 

Edited by CaliforniaLove
  • Love 11
20 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

If this is true, why would Briana "assume" that? She's brand new to the cast, so "not getting along ANYMORE" would not apply to her medicine-ball ass. 

And whoever made Leah cry?! Fuck you! If you were going to make her cry, it should have at least been at the "monkey!" reunion. 

Seriously, making Leah, whom I really believe was just an innocent bystander cry is low. And it actually sounded like Kail was just making casual conversation, not starting a fight. The Coven must really have some magic juju powers, for me to defend Leah and Kail.

Edited by HeySandyStrange
  • Love 14
9 hours ago, A-Lo said:

I live in the same town in DE as Kail and in yesterday's local newspaper there was a petition for a name change in the Public Notices section.  She's asking that Lux's last name be legally changed from Lopez to Lowry because "the father will not accept paternity".  She must really want this badly because to have something like this published in the paper, you have to submit your address.  I, and anyone else who reads the paper, now know exactly where she lives!

Damn- that's not safe! Is she so eager to spite Chris that she would endanger herself and the boys?

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Tatum said:

THIS! Chris is a college student probably living off of his parents. At this point in her life she doesn't need him for "the benefits"( like she needed Javi). She wants his attention and devotion- and he doesn't really care, thus she doesn't want share HER son. It's 2017- it's called a DNA test. Neither of them want one because Chris doesn't really want to be legally responsible for Lux. 

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Damn- that's not safe! Is she so eager to spite Chris that she would endanger herself and the boys?

You are legally required to provide that info for that sort of public notice. 

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Emkat said:

You are legally required to provide that info for that sort of public notice. 

Yes I understand that- but why is she changing his name? She wants the "world to know"- it's not really about Lux. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 3