Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler, Speculation and Social Media

• Start Topic

20 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

When Kody tried to make Christine give him the money from her house to pay off the land, I wish she had told him on camera to sell his own damn house if he needed money.  

She alluded to this on camera and I'm assuming she discussed it with Kody privately as well.

When Kody was saying Christine should only get half of everything they own, Christine basically said to the cameras, half of everything includes his part of Robyn's home and his parts of CP.

• Like 4
  • Applause 6
  • Love 9

Kody wants Janelle to buy a house, pay the mortgage payments out of her Plexus income and then sell in a year to pay-off CP. Of course, once again Janelle would be left homeless because they wouldn't have the money to build. Lets hope she's smarter than this.

• Like 5
  • Love 12
23 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

You're right!  I remember that now.  But I still want to see someone say it to Kody's face.  I want to see his reaction and listen to him try to spin his way out of it.  

I imagine he would say something about his responsibility to provide housing for all five kids, (three of whom are grown by his standards).  Then I want Janelle to kick him in the balls and remind him how he tried to make her kick her "grown" sons Gabe and Garrison to the curb.  Then when he complains there are no rennals in Flagstaff I want Janelle to kick him in the balls again and remind him he said just last week when he was ragging on her that there were plenty.  Then when he says there is not enough room in a renall for all Robyn's Precious Moments figurines, Janelle kicks him in the balls a third time and tells him they can store the statues in her camper and to STFU before she kicks him in the balls again.

I think maybe I just want to see Kody get kicked in the balls.

Janelle is the sister wife who has gotten the closest - she did tell him to fuck-off. Alas, no kicking of the balls.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7

Janelle needs to get them to buy her out of Coyote Pass. If they can't afford to buy her out then she needs to get a lawyer and force them to sell the lots her name is on and get her money from the sale.

That's a great idea but I still think they will struggle to find a buyer, especially at whatever price they paid for the lots.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, 65mickey said:

For the record I have never seen what these people see in Coyote Pass. It looks like barren ugly dirt piles with tumble weed growing on it.

It's a mystery to me.  Having spent time in Glacier National Park, Rocky Mountain National Park, and Alaska it's a head scratcher what they see in that place.  No angels singingk in my opinion.  Go find some real mountains.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

If Janelle and Meri aren't careful Robyn is gonna end up owning 90% of CP.  Boy, I sure hope Janelle has lawyered up in the past year.  Of all of the wives, she deserves the financial stability the most, after giving both her inheritance and her 401K to this family.  😒

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 14
19 hours ago, Absolom said:

Kody missed the basic message of he has to earn respect.  He's done nothing lately worthy of respect from Janelle, Christine, or Meri.  He's going to lose almost his entire fambly at the rate he's going.

I think he's done with all of them excepting Robyn and the kids.  Once they are all gone, in order to keep the show going,  Kody will simply renew his vows...and get a new young wife!  

That will be a really huge season for the show.  New faces and new life.

Robyn won't care.  She's got all she wants and I'm sure there will be a huge payday for all of them.

Also with this new plan I'm betting that's why Kody is so vocal in wanting Meri gone and it could be why she stays!  Lol

• Applause 2
  • Useful 5

With so many people in the family, there are many different ways that the show can go. I think that the next couple of seasons will be Christine in Utah with a heavy focus on Mykelti and her family. I think that the next couple of seasons will also focus on many Coyote Pass meetings that come to nothing and Janelle and Kody splitting.

No matter what TLC decides to do, I just hope that Janelle finds a way to separate her money from the blood sucking leeches, Robyn and Kody.

I frankly couldn't care less what happens to Meri. I never liked her.

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • Love 12
10 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Putting these here since technically they would be spoilers. A reminder of their announcements:

851CD481-3575-4125-941E-F3336755CFB8.jpeg

EB83664E-EEE7-484B-B436-C220A70A32DA.jpeg

Kody has a large amount of respect and admiration for Christine?

Since fucking when? Bring the receipts, Kody.

Also...I just realized I'm going to write a review, in a few short hours, about an epic battle.

Over a snowblower.

Edited by the-grey-lady
  • Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

I always thought Janelle really threw her trailer on the dirt patch because she had advance notice of Christine leaving and wasn’t sure how the “fambly money” would play out since Robyn’s mansion payments would come second after Kody’s hair products  first.  So she threw the fifth will wheel on there so she’d at least get the $250,000 homestead exemption if they started up with filing for bankruptcy again especially since Robyn and Kody had started using their house as an ATM machine and this was before I think she became a Plexus shiller. Then again, I think I just don’t want to believe everybody in this family is dumb enough to give all their money to Robyn for more Christmas ornaments and VS jeans.  Man, maybe Robyn’s onto something, I better open a Pinterest account and start posting money attraction memes

image-6.gif

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
18 hours ago, Cetacean said:

It's a mystery to me.  Having spent time in Glacier National Park, Rocky Mountain National Park, and Alaska it's a head scratcher what they see in that place.  No angels singingk in my opinion.  Go find some real mountains.

I’ve lived and worked in many national parks across the country, mostly western parks — most of em were desert scrub with rocky mountains and pine trees, except parts of Yellowstone with prairie grasses. I’ve lived 2 cities the Browns have (vegas and flagstaff). I see the attraction to Flagstaff and enjoyed my time there. It’s not Yellowstone or Yosemite or Rocky or Glacier, but it’s got a vibe, even though I don’t see it as “mountains” compared to what I’m used to. 

Coyote pass has an out of the town feel but is close enough to town, part of a community but not overcrowded, it’s near a good winter recreation area (not Vail but still decent). it just seems like a nice quiet place to settle. The land doesn’t seem fertile, but I “get” the attraction. It seems like a nice place to retire and is a moderate drive to Vegas and Phoenix and such. 

That said, I don’t understand Kodys motives to move there, except Robyn made him because her kid got accepted at NAU and dragged the whole family. It dIdn’t make sense to uproot everyone. I don’t know why they didn’t just to back to Utah, which also has great views and landscape. Personally, though, I’d never want to live in Vegas ever again. Ever. Not even in Green Valley Ranch, my favourite area that was close to whole foods and REI and running shops and yoga studios. Never again. Ever. SO done with that hot box and the overcrowding and overuse of water. 

Edited by TurtlePower
Auto incorrect
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

I don’t understand Kodys motives to move there, except Robyn made him because her kid got accepted at NAU and dragged the whole family. It dIdn’tT make sense to uproot everyone. I don’t know why they didn’t just to back to Utah, which also has great views and landscape.

That WAS Kody's motive to move to Flagstaff: Robyn's son got accepted at NAU and she wanted him close by. The original family moved quite a bit in their early days, I believe, and Kody didn't want to go back to Utah because he believes they will persecute him. My guess is that Utah either doesn't care about him at all or is just happy he lives somewhere else because he's such an idiot. The move to Flag never really made sense to anyone but Kody and Robyn, who runs the show anyway.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7

Kody is a nasty piece of $hit. He screams about disrespect but has no respect for his younger non-Robyn kids. He uprooted those kids so Robyn could follow Dayton to NAU. Told Gabe and Garrison to move out of Janelle’s house. Told Ysabel to travel to NJ for complex spinal surgery. And then spent 2 years living in a mansion with Robyn while ignoring and alienating his non-Robyn kids. And don’t forget saying over and over again how he never lived their mom, never wants to see her again.

• Like 3
  • Sad 10
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1

Truely slept in the RV. Where did Christine spend the night then? Truely is tall for her age, as are all of Christine's girls. Because of that, it makes one forget how terribly young she really is, and how advanced in her thinking she is for her age.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2

So this episode ends with Janelle arguing with Kody about getting a rental in town for the winter - we know she did that, but that was last winter. Here we are in real-time a year later. Do we know where Janelle is? I seem to recall posts about Janelle and Savannah living with one of Janelle's boys, for a time. Could it be possible Janelle has started to build on CP and next season will end with the birth of the twins and Janelle moving into her new CP home?

• Useful 2
26 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Do we know where Janelle is? I seem to recall posts about Janelle and Savannah living with one of Janelle's boys, for a time.

I could be wrong , but I think that was a story thrown out there because Janelle was tending a garden at Garrison’s. She didn’t say that’s where it was in the original post. When someone asked her if that’s where she was living, she said no, it’s at Garrison’s house.

• Like 3
  • Useful 5

I had a thought about Garrison's 3 br house. 

Maybe part of Janelle really digging in her heels to help Garrison while he saved for the down payment. Nice back up plan for Mom and Savanah to stay if sh*t went bad with CP, BigDaddy and his ProfitGoblyn.

You can't tell me  no one saw that coming.

I wonder if part of Kody's rage about his sons ("you're an adult buhbye") was due to an awareness of that. 

And randomly, I wonder who is taking care of Kody's mom. Not Kody.

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, altopower said:

That WAS Kody's motive to move to Flagstaff: Robyn's son got accepted at NAU and she wanted him close by. The original family moved quite a bit in their early days, I believe, and Kody didn't want to go back to Utah because he believes they will persecute him.

Those Browns always mix me up but didn't we learn that Kody actually tried to pitch moving back to Utah,- after Vegas and prior to the move to Flagstaff? IIRC he put a hold on homes in St. George, but Christine and perhaps the others shot that down. Then, they all go to Flagstaff and Christine wants to go to Utah - but now Kody doesn't. Ships crossed. We had never heard about the St. George stuff in real time. It was revealed retrospectively.

I think the move to Flagstaff was in large part motivated by school, but not just for Dayton. I truly believe that Robyn didn't appreciate the "culture" of Vegas and/or UNLV. Look at the heathens Logan and Michelle - they drink and dropped off the show (this is sarcasm btw - I think Logan is great).  I think Robyn wanted to move to a smaller more contained community with a good school nearby - to minimize wordly perspective.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 2
On 11/28/2022 at 9:09 AM, Meh said:

Truely slept in the RV. Where did Christine spend the night then? Truely is tall for her age, as are all of Christine's girls. Because of that, it makes one forget how terribly young she really is, and how advanced in her thinking she is for her age.

You'd think Truly would have stayed at her father's house. Yeah, right, probably never going to happen. I'm sure she had more fun at the RV. Christine probably stayed at her house. She still had stuff there.

10 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

IIRC he put a hold on homes in St. George, but Christine and perhaps the others shot that down. Then, they all go to Flagstaff and Christine wants to go to Utah - but now Kody doesn't. Ships crossed. We had never heard about the St. George stuff in real time. It was revealed retrospectively.

I think one of the reasons for him considering St. George was that Robyn has family there. Am I remembering that correctly?

• Like 7
  • Love 1

I think one of the reasons for him considering St. George was that Robyn has family there. Am I remembering that correctly?

And wasn't St. George the one place in Utah that Christine specifically said she wouldn't want to live?

• Like 3

I don’t know the timing of the THs or the editing, but yes, Kody had wanted to move to St.George at one time, and Christine did not. Robyn’s stepfather’s funeral was in St. George, so maybe that’s where her mother lives.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
On 11/27/2022 at 9:41 AM, Libby said:

Janelle needs to get them to buy her out of Coyote Pass. If they can't afford to buy her out then she needs to get a lawyer and force them to sell the lots her name is on and get her money from the sale.

At this point, the best thing that Janelle can do is untangle herself financially from them and leave.

She needs to come to terms with the fact that she no longer has a marriage with Kody. The only thing that he'll keep her around for now is to help him and Robyn financially.

Janelle has to cut her losses and move on. It's not fair, but sometimes the best that you can do is accept that you got screwed over and cut your losses.

Could Janelle sell her interest in CP to an outside party?  My brother in law owned a home with his 2 brothers.  One was a heroin addict and got a loan on his share of the home so the brothers had to buy it out rather than have a stranger own 1/3 of their house when the addict defaulted.

edited to correct

Edited by Natalie68
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

Could Janelle sell her interest in CP to an outside party?  My brother in law owned a home with his 2 brothers.  One was a heroin addict and got a loan on his share of the home so the brothers had to buy it out rather than have a stranger own 1/3 of their house when the addict defaulted.

edited to correct

Remember that, although the Browns all refer to CP as "the property," it's actually four separate lots. Janelle could sell hers and whoever bought it could build a home there.  When the property was originally on the market, four different buyers could each have purchased one of the lots. 

I can't recall if Janelle's plot is Janelle's alone or if Kody's name is on it, but if it's just Janelle, I don't see why she can't sell it (except I don't know that there are many buyers out there for it). 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

Here is what I don't understand. If they purchased 2 lots outright, why can't they start on the 2 paid for. The other 2 are financed if I remember correctly. Unless Kodouche refinanced to grab cash or they just don't have the cash to come up with running utilities?  If Janelle qualified alone to purchase an 82K 5th wheel, could she have gotten a loan to build on the land. Not sure how that all works with different loans like construction etc.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, Elizzikra said:

Remember that, although the Browns all refer to CP as "the property," it's actually four separate lots. Janelle could sell hers and whoever bought it could build a home there.  When the property was originally on the market, four different buyers could each have purchased one of the lots. 

I can't recall if Janelle's plot is Janelle's alone or if Kody's name is on it, but if it's just Janelle, I don't see why she can't sell it (except I don't know that there are many buyers out there for it). 

Janelle's name is on two of the lots. Kody Janelle and Meri on one and Kody and Janelle on another.  The one with Kody, Janelle an Meri was originally paid in full but who knows if they took out a loan on this later on.  Until the property is paid for they cannot subdivide the property and reconfigure the lots. So until that happens Janele is screwed.

• Sad 2
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Janelle's name is on two of the lots. Kody Janelle and Meri on one and Kody and Janelle on another.  The one with Kody, Janelle an Meri was originally paid in full but who knows if they took out a loan on this later on.  Until the property is paid for they cannot subdivide the property and reconfigure the lots. So until that happens Janele is screwed.

Or as Janelle is trying to do - she can build on the paid off lot in a way that won't interfere with re-subdividing. She's found a work around to beat Kody at this re-subdivide game. And what does Kody do? He walks away mumbling under his breath as he schemes a new way to prevent Janelle from building.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 7
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Here is what I don't understand. If they purchased 2 lots outright, why can't they start on the 2 paid for. The other 2 are financed if I remember correctly. Unless Kodouche refinanced to grab cash or they just don't have the cash to come up with running utilities?  If Janelle qualified alone to purchase an 82K 5th wheel, could she have gotten a loan to build on the land. Not sure how that all works with different loans like construction etc.

My guess is that the utilities have to be run from a central location off the properties- and can’t be run until Kody pays for them and until a building permit is issued.  Janelle could build on her paid for lot now but Kody  refuses to build until the lot lines are redone - which can’t be done until all the involved lots are paid for. Which he refuses to do 

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1

So why is kody’s name on all the lots?   How in the world did he and Robyn qualify for the mansion while he also was on Christine’s home and the four plots?  Was Christine’s house paid in cash?   Christine was really looking ahead at for her best interest buying the house.    Janelle…is totally screwed!  

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
3 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Janelle can finance a construction loan that will roll into a mortgage, but since Kody wants to redraw the boundaries she can't build until the boundaries are registered with the county. The survey of the boundaries will be part of her financing.

2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Or as Janelle is trying to do - she can build on the paid off lot in a way that won't interfere with re-subdividing. She's found a work around to beat Kody at this re-subdivide game. And what does Kody do? He walks away mumbling under his breath as he schemes a new way to prevent Janelle from building.

1 hour ago, mythoughtis said:

My guess is that the utilities have to be run from a central location off the properties- and can’t be run until Kody pays for them and until a building permit is issued.  Janelle could build on her paid for lot now but Kody  refuses to build until the lot lines are redone - which can’t be done until all the involved lots are paid for. Which he refuses to do 

While I can see why Janelle would think this is a clever fix, once she gets a site plan and a building permit the boundaries of her lot will be tied to her loan and won't be able to be redrawn. Kody would be limited to moving the boundaries on either side, but won't be able to touch hers.

The way that Kody wants to do it, kinda like the Vegas cul-de-sac was built is to build all 5 houses at the same time. However, he would have to have a whole lot of cash up front to get the ball rolling.  Paid off property, altered boundary lines that are registered and accepted by the county, a full site plan of the whole 14 acres and all permits in place and THEN the electric$$$ could come in. They won't run electric until they know where everything is going, driveways, houses, septic, gas lines, water lines etc etc.

Every single thing that is put under the ground or on the ground will have rules of how far away it needs to be from everything else. Two houses sitting side by side can't have septic systems side by side. They will have rules for how close anything can go up against the property boundaries, the drainage pond, the gas road easement, the gas pipeline. AND...the property has a big ol flood plain cutting straight through the middle...which is why the "pond" is there in the first place.  If you look at the google earth photos you can see where the water runs through.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 7
  • Love 2
47 minutes ago, Roslyn said:

Janelle can finance a construction loan that will roll into a mortgage, but since Kody wants to redraw the boundaries she can't build until the boundaries are registered with the county. The survey of the boundaries will be part of her financing.

While I can see why Janelle would think this is a clever fix, once she gets a site plan and a building permit the boundaries of her lot will be tied to her loan and won't be able to be redrawn. Kody would be limited to moving the boundaries on either side, but won't be able to touch hers.

The way that Kody wants to do it, kinda like the Vegas cul-de-sac was built is to build all 5 houses at the same time. However, he would have to have a whole lot of cash up front to get the ball rolling.  Paid off property, altered boundary lines that are registered and accepted by the county, a full site plan of the whole 14 acres and all permits in place and THEN the electric$$$ could come in. They won't run electric until they know where everything is going, driveways, houses, septic, gas lines, water lines etc etc.

Every single thing that is put under the ground or on the ground will have rules of how far away it needs to be from everything else. Two houses sitting side by side can't have septic systems side by side. They will have rules for how close anything can go up against the property boundaries, the drainage pond, the gas road easement, the gas pipeline. AND...the property has a big ol flood plain cutting straight through the middle...which is why the "pond" is there in the first place.  If you look at the google earth photos you can see where the water runs through.

All this - plus I remember reading that under the "new configuration" the pond lot would be unbuildable.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
57 minutes ago, Roslyn said:

I didn’t realize it was in a flood plane.  Add flood insurance costs to their expenses, but I would bet they never build. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

F*ck Kody, at this point just sell the lots and give some cash to Janelle to buy a place. Kody and Robyn already have a hoarded house, he doesn't even like Meri and Christine hi-tailed it out of there. Why bother. 

Pure speculation: Kody and Robyn are waiting until Dayton graduates and gets a job.Then Kody and Robyn will know where they are moving to.  No point in selling the lots until they need the money for their next move.  

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

Someone posted on Reddit a clip that I had forgotten about. Kody comes merrily in to Robyns house and of course she is all flustered that she is so busy and tells Kody that unless she gets help with the now defunct MSWC and there will be no more of his peen to spit out spawn. She is all there with her fake sad frown. Poor widdle Robyn, another display of manipulation

• Mind Blown 4
  • Love 5
35 minutes ago, Libby said:

I get the impression from this clip that Janelle is nicely telling Kody that she won’t do what he says, they are almost done with Savanah, and she's ready to go.

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/sister-wives-kody-janelle-marriage-is-fundamentally-wrong/

I cannot even follow that conversation...

I'm reminded... Are they really this bad at communication? Or is the communication so bad because all the real conversation happens off the air?

• Like 2
  • Fire 1

I cannot even follow that conversation...

I'm reminded... Are they really this bad at communication? Or is the communication so bad because all the real conversation happens off the air?

Kody is a jerk, but I can't figure out what Janelle wants or is trying to accomplish. It almost sounds like she is fine with how things already are, which is bizarre. The only thing I can think of is that she has a serious phobia of any kind of confrontation, so she tries to say nothing instead. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

I fucking hate how Kotex always uses the "I don't feel safe" shield as a way to avoid saying what he really feels to his 'wives'. Asshole. He's not in love with Janelle and never was. Just fucking say it and be honest. Be a mensch and offer her enough money to buy a home and start over and call it a damn day. Then tell Meri the same, once and for all. But nope, this asshole is going to drag Janelle and Meri through hot coals just to eek out whatever money he can from them before discarding them for good. I HATE HIM. And yes I'm yelling that.

• Like 4
  • Applause 6
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Kellyee said:

Kody is a jerk, but I can't figure out what Janelle wants or is trying to accomplish. It almost sounds like she is fine with how things already are, which is bizarre. The only thing I can think of is that she has a serious phobia of any kind of confrontation, so she tries to say nothing instead. 

The whole thing was extremely awkward.  Kody is infuriating, he cannot answer her questions and is more concerned with eating instead of answering Janelle's questions. I think of all the wives Janelle bought in most to the idea of plural marriage and the one home, and that really does not exist anymore and probably never will. I think for her, even more than Kody, the breakup of the family has been the hardest. So she is probably scared to voice her opinion because a small part of her might still hope that it is salvageable.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Useful 1
34 minutes ago, zamp33 said:

The whole thing was extremely awkward.  Kody is infuriating, he cannot answer her questions and is more concerned with eating instead of answering Janelle's questions. I think of all the wives Janelle bought in most to the idea of plural marriage and the one home, and that really does not exist anymore and probably never will. I think for her, even more than Kody, the breakup of the family has been the hardest. So she is probably scared to voice her opinion because a small part of her might still hope that it is salvageable.  

Grrrrrr - Kody wanting to eat instead of answering questions was infuriating. She did not look happy. The breakup of the family really has hit Janelle the hardest. She cried real tears, not crocodile ones, after Christine left as the reality hit home. Meri is angry and Robyn is phony-sad. We know there are some serious problems between Robyn and Janelle but not yet what those are. I hope we get to find out next week - but they'll probably drag it out until next season.

But I don't agree that Janelle is still hoping things are salvageable. She sat and listened to Kody rant and rave and be incoherent and inconsistent, blaming Christine for everything when Janelle knows perfectly well that the C-K relationship had been failing for a long time. And the way he's been throwing crap at Janelle shows he's turning on her next. She's going to blow.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 2
55 minutes ago, altopower said:

But I don't agree that Janelle is still hoping things are salvageable. She sat and listened to Kody rant and rave and be incoherent and inconsistent, blaming Christine for everything when Janelle knows perfectly well that the C-K relationship had been failing for a long time. And the way he's been throwing crap at Janelle shows he's turning on her next. She's going to blow.

You know,after watching her watch Kodybe an abusive asshkle to Christine. I cannot understand why she's hanging on to this Ramen turd.

• Love 5
On 11/29/2022 at 9:03 PM, Twopper said:

I didn’t realize it was in a flood plane.  Add flood insurance costs to their expenses, but I would bet they never build. 

coyotepassdrone.jpg.13b3614ef00076c6d67db5c8d25079ff.jpg

I found a screen snap from a few episodes ago. Even more than the google earth you can see how the flood waters flow from the other side of the road across from where the red gravel for the RV is, through the property to the back side of the drainage pond and then out the other side and across the other road. While Kody has only said "flood plain" one time on the show in passing, I am sure this will play a major role in any kind of building on that parcel.  If memory serves, the two parcels that are in this aerial photo are the two mostly square  4 acre parcels that were purchased outright, the two that they still owe money on are on the right side out of the screen shot where Robyn says she wants her house to go...well out of any waterway as well. Kody should have done a LOT of research before he blew a LOT of money and dragged the whole bunch of people to Flagstaff.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3

He want's her to say that she'll do whatever he wants in order to keep him.

He wants her to abandon her adult sons, kiss Robyn's ass, do whatever he says with her money, and dump Christine.

She can't and won't do those things. She doesn't even think that she loves him anymore.

We have moved into watching Janelle and Kody's marriage end. The only question is how long TLC will drag it out.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4