Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E17: Soirees and Separations

• Start Topic

(edited)

The CMO of the company the stadium is named after (SoFi, a finance company has a 20 year contract) was invited to the White Party (Bravo showed her, her name is Lauren Stafforf Webb). I wonder how much of a sponsored event the White Party was. Bravo also offered Erika a three episode special about her singing career (and her preparation for her Vegas residency), and the stadium would be a better venue than Kyle's garden for her reintroduction. Unfortunately, the stadium is too impersonal for such a party compared to Kyle's garden. But nothing is the same anymore between Kyle and Mauricio, so the party reflected this. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 11
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

Kyle was acting like she’d stolen Kevin Lee away from LVP. I wonder how uncomfortable he felt while she was performing her “I’m so conceited” imitation of LVP. Too bad she looked like a hypocrite after the dance floor was revealed. I guess now that she’s completely over Door-it, she misses her other show ex-BFF.

I was surprised when they faked out the end tags that it had only been 30 minutes. Felt like a full episode by that point. 

Interesting that Rob thought that Morgan was the source of the People story.

I didn’t ever need to see tin foil hat wearing Aaron again. What a disappointment Denise turned out to be this season.

Interesting that Faye and Camille showed up to the White Party but no sign of Teddi, Morgan, or Kim.

• Like 21
31 minutes ago, dmeets said:

I was surprised when they faked out the end tags that it had only been 30 minutes. Felt like a full episode by that point. 

Same! That fake-out totally fooled me. Then I looked at the clock and was all, "What? There's more?".

I really wish we could fast forward to the reunion and binge it all at once to boot. Looks way more interesting than this season.

I hope Anne-Marie is a one and done.

• Like 16

Well, that was fun.  Except not really.  

Geezus Kyle, do not take advice from a woman who declares she only cares about herself and is only happy when she's on a stage.  A woman who [thankfully] left her child to be raised by his father while she ran off to find an old man with money who turned out to be a criminal keeping her onstage.  

That white party made me sad.  Seemed like everyone was trying to look like they were having fun but not really. 

• Like 16
  • Applause 4
18 minutes ago, SassyCat said:

Everything about Erica is pathetic. She fakes having talent to sing, to dance, and she is not a dancer by any means. She just prances around and poses a lot and calls it her reason for living. All she wants to do is be an exhibitionist, a flaunter of her own self love for what she sees in the mirror. It’s nothing but fake sexuality and playing dress up.  

A life long look-at-me attempt wherever she goes. 

I would expect someone dressed in that sparkly dental floss to at least don a sarong-like skirt to complete the “outfit” after she did her ridiculous, cluelessly self involved number, and joined the party. Sheesh. There is something seriously wrong with that woman, but thats so obvious it needn’t be said. 

Erika’s “career” as a “performer” is just a MUCH more expensive, incredibly produced version of what she did at Shakers, with a heavy dose of autotune and lip-synching thrown in. 

• Like 10
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, SassyCat said:

Suttons daughter is the epitome of a lovely young lady. She exudes sweetness. What a testimonial to Sutton as a mother. 

The only thing I liked about the stupid Kyle name on the floor was that everyone was walking all over it. It could not have been Kevins decision to put only her name there because isn’t this white party a joint event hosted by the Umansky’s every year? Why would Kevin feel so free to exclude Maurice on his own? 

Is is so well known that they aren’t a couple anymore that he took it upon himself to exclude Maurice from the floor? Kyle wanted to make sure everyone knew it was her party alone and as a slap in the face to Maurice publicly, pulling that stunt. 

It was so weird, like he was a guest that was invited to his own familys party. 

Everything about Erica is pathetic. She fakes having talent to sing, to dance, and she is not a dancer by any means. She just prances around and poses a lot and calls it her reason for living. All she wants to do is be an exhibitionist, a flaunter of her own self love for what she sees in the mirror. It’s nothing but fake sexuality and playing dress up.  

A life long look-at-me attempt wherever she goes. 

I would expect someone dressed in that sparkly dental floss to at least don a sarong-like skirt to complete the “outfit” after she did her ridiculous, cluelessly self involved number, and joined the party. Sheesh. There is something seriously wrong with that woman, but thats so obvious it needn’t be said. 

She should have put on some rabbit ears, a powder puff tail and held a tray of drinks because she looked like a playboy bunny waitress at the party.

Denise would fit right in here with her snarking. I am glad she and her husband dressed down to send a message that they did not take this bologna as seriously as this over the top display of wastefulness was to Vyle and her dear friend, the prancing show pony. 

It was in really bad taste to put those girls through that filming at the end there. Especially Portia the youngest. I felt so very bad for her. Maurice didn’t look like he wanted to be doing it either. I can only imagine who’s despicable idea it was to film that private family matter. The one who looks for sympathy. I wonder who that could be. 

Having Kyle's name only at the party made it obvious it was not the couple's party anymore like it used to be. 

It was Bravo's idea to have the whole Umansky family on camera like it was with the Vanderpump Rules cast members. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
13 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

It was Bravo's idea to have the whole Umansky family on camera like it was with the Vanderpump Rules cast members. 

Kyle and Mauricio could have said no and they definitely should have not allowed Portia to be part of that mess. It’s ALL on Kyle and Mo regardless of whose idea it was. I’m 100% sure Kyle jumped with glee at the chance to have it filmed; it was her last chance to have her storyline, which had so far failed spectacularly to gain traction this season, to grab the spotlight. 

• Like 16
  • Applause 7
(edited)
4 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Erika is as talentless, and out of tune, as always. 

The family conversation was taped in July (that was so uncomfortable..). Kyle said that they are working on their marriage (?) after that. Who knows. As for Morgan, Kyle said she has other friends she spends time with, but the media care to take and publish photos of her and Morgan only. 

What made Kyle lose her trust? Cheating, or something else? 

I took it to mean that, maybe, Mo cheated (or came pretty close to doing so?).

As much as I don't want to defend Kyle, I think her issues are two-fold: she's having a midlife crisis that wasn't helped by her best friend's suicide. I'm empathetic in that regard.

Watching all this unfold on TV, however, makes everything awkward by 1000%. Lol. I think that's what bothers viewers. Her façade is crumbling after all these years. The reality of spending over a decade on a reality show is finally hitting her. She's been awkward to watch this entire season. I'm guessing she'll look even worse for the Reunion. I wonder if that's partly the reason why Kathy was invited (for moral support).

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 15
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Juneau Gal said:

Kyle and Mauricio could have said no and they definitely should have not allowed Portia to be part of that mess. It’s ALL on Kyle and Mo regardless of whose idea it was. I’m 100% sure Kyle jumped with glee at the chance to have it filmed; it was her last chance to have her storyline, which had so far failed spectacularly to gain traction this season, to grab the spotlight. 

Her storyline was her marriage, and people watched. The ratings are good this year, and Bravo thinks it's because of Kyle's storyline. 

As for Kyle's daughters, the separation news had leaked to the gossip and more legitimate media already. Farrah is 35, Alexia is 27, and Sophia is 24, they are all grown women. Only Portia is 16 (she will turn 17 on March 1st). I don't doubt they all agreed to be on tv. We saw many families on reality tv discussing marital problems and divorce in front of their kids. Why is it an issue here? These are not kids, they are adult women except for one.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
4 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

The only happiness Erika really has is on stage. How nice for her son. 

Right?

As soon as Erika started talking about what makes her the happiest, I expected her to mention her son, but then that moment never came. 😂

3 hours ago, Marley said:

What does PK even do for work? Why is he gone for so long?

I'm guessing his girlfriend lives in London. 

• Like 5
  • Wink 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 6
9 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

I took it to mean that, maybe, Mo cheated (or came pretty close to doing so?).

As much as I don't want to defend Kyle, I think her issues are two-fold: she's having a midlife crisis that wasn't helped by her best friend's suicide. I'm empathetic in that regard.

Watching all this unfold on TV, however, makes everything awkward by 1000%. Lol. I think that's what bothers viewers. Her façade is crumbling after all these years. The reality of spending over a decade on a reality show is finally hitting her. She's been awkward to watch this entire season. I'm guessing she'll look even worse for the Reunion. I wonder if that's partly the reason why Kathy was invited (for moral support).

Yes, Kyle's issues are part of mid life crisis. Her close friend's suicide obviously affected her, as well. But I have no doubt her marriage was happy until recently. 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Well, that was fun.  Except not really.  

Geezus Kyle, do not take advice from a woman who declares she only cares about herself and is only happy when she's on a stage.  A woman who [thankfully] left her child to be raised by his father while she ran off to find an old man with money who turned out to be a criminal keeping her onstage.  

That white party made me sad.  Seemed like everyone was trying to look like they were having fun but not really. 

He was raised by his father? For some reason, I was thinking he was being raised by Erika's grandmother and eventually she sent him out to LA once Erika married Tom.

I agree with everyone that the over the top stadium for the white party was a flop and was not nearly as nice as the parties at their home. Kyle was an asshole for imitating Lisa Vanderpump. She can’t let LVP go. It would be funny if LVP imitated her. She could walk like a horse with something up it’s butt, flash 4 birkins at once and squeal over a teeny tiny ugly ass tattoo.

How stupid was their non storyline?  We’re separated but not divorcing and living in the same house. We will be a little meaner to each other on camera.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

I know these people are certain kinds of people to even be on reality tv… but for Kyle and Mauricio to film the conversation with their children about their marriage just shocks me. That’s a deeply emotional conversation that should be private. I’m all for Kyle to be more honest about her life for all of us viewers, but I don’t think she should have included her children (even her adult children) on film in this situation. It feels too exploitative.

• Like 11
  • Applause 5
6 hours ago, funnygirl said:

Kyle is obsessed with LVP. 

Seriously. You know they read/watch their own press. So, Kyle must have known how bad she came off going after Lisa V like she did. Yet, she can’t help herself. She Has to take digs at someone who isn’t even on the show or in her life anymore. So petty. 

And I don’t think Mr Shi Shi Shi is all that impressive. Every event he does looks the same-a whole lot of crowded flowers and shiny clutter. Tastes very, but I find his style tacky. 

PK & Dorit will be the next marriage to implode on reality tv. He’s checked out. If I’d been held up by gunpoint in my own home with my children at risk, and had debilitating PTSD, I wouldn’t be so comfortable with my husband being gone for months and leaving us in the same house I was threatened in.  Something weird there. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

I keep thinking how staged this show is. Are we supposed to believe Bravo just happened to have film crews at each of the HW's homes to catch their reactions when the story came out in People*? Kyle produced this like a season of American Woman.

My theory on PK is he's in England at a home for unwed mothers and will return to the US after he's had the baby.

* People?! Is this 1992?!

Edited by QQQQ
  • Like 2
  • LOL 18
(edited)

I keep thinking about Kyle bitching at Mo for making the joke about maybe having  the party in a parking lot to one of his friends AT the party  ... seriously what was the big freaking deal?…. Yea I’d stay stoned and away from that energy too… Kyle only cares about optics .. If I was Mo id feel like I was dating a mother not a wife with the way she was speaking to him like that

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 10
  • Applause 2

Couldn’t Dorit and the kids join PK? The whole thing is strange. If she makes it to next season I bet that will be their break up season.

I enjoyed Sutton’s jewelry shopping and her daughter seems lovely. However, I don’t buy the whole working hard thing. She has a boutique and I don’t see it being super lucrative although I’m glad it appears successful. Its too bad Christian didn’t film because that would have been more interesting than Kyles fake crying over her semi sort of breakup.

Glad that Annemarie more or less faded away.

• Like 7
3 hours ago, ZettaK said:

As for Kyle's daughters, the separation news had leaked to the gossip and more legitimate media already. Farrah is 35, Alexia is 27, and Sophia is 24, they are all grown women. Only Portia is 16 (she will turn 17 on March 1st). I don't doubt they all agreed to be on tv. We saw many families on reality tv discussing marital problems and divorce in front of their kids. Why is it an issue here? These are not kids, they are adult women except for one.

Edited

Maybe it has been done before on other reality shows but I can't remember where the parents called a meeting with all of the children and filmed their reaction to being told that the parents are separating. I'll admit the way that the Beadors handled David's infidelity by involving the children in that public display and filming it was worst than what the Umanskys did.  Regardless of whether the children are adults or not to do this for a TV show tells me that Kyle and Mau are  self centered uncaring parents who are more interested in the TV show than protecting the children from being filmed at a time when they are upset and in tears. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 3

I am only 20 minutes in and I see Kyle has her White Party and Kevin Lee has put her name in large black letters on the dance floor...I thought the White Party was always a birthday party for Mauricio, I also would have thought Kevin Lee would have put Mo's name on the dance floor, this leads me to believe all of BH knows Mo and Kyle are no mo.

Kevin Lee did make a stunningly beautiful party, I will contact him when I win Mega Millions and then I will rent a ton of friends and have a party, he really does do an amazing job.  Didn't Kyle use that other guy, heavy set with great talent for party decor? I wonder if he feels a certain way about this party.

I am not a fan of Kyle's dress and did not like her daughters dresses. AM's dress was gorgeous, it was a wedding dress but still, gorgeous it is a shame her husband was so dressed down.

Mo was awfully chatty during that party, like the kind of chatty one does when one is uncomfortable.

If this were a sitcom and PK was living in Dorit's phone would mean they were trying to hide a real life pregnancy and the writers think of a way to have them around without having them around, of course PK isn't pregnant, lol. I think PK is on home arrest in the UK, lol. 

Dorit's bows were a bit much, like if one is good, two is better but they are not.

• Like 10
  • Love 2

I get the premise of this show is rich ladies doing rich lady things…but this was just too over the top! This gross consumption of wealth was icky to watch. $400,000 spent on a party for absolutely no reason, other than to have one last hurrah like in the good old days? And then complain that your marriage is ending because Mauricio spends so much time working. Gee, I wonder why? I think Mauricio is prioritizing status as a global company, but Kyle is prioritizing the money he’s raking in and spending it just as quickly. Meanwhile Sutton is all I’m woman hear me roar, bragging about how she’s a singular success—leaving out the part that she gets $300,000 a MONTH in alimony! Sure, you can buy $68,000 earrings because it’s that week’s alimony check. And talking to her daughter like we deserve all these jewels for working hard (collecting daddy’s money). Even Dorit doesn’t seem to realize if you want PK back home, then make sacrifices and reprioritize your time over money. At the night of the party, PK was already 39 days in London, then a month later, he was still there?! At this point you should be having the conversation that do we need to relocate or what’s our timeline/plan here? Both Dorit and Kyle really only need to be in CA for the 2 months a year of filming. There’s nothing stopping them from being with their husbands otherwise. Granted, maybe Kyle has to hang in there until Portia graduates and it sounds like Mauricio is jumping around to various cities, but Portia is close to entering college. PK seems to only be in London and their kids are little, so there’s no reason why their family can’t just move to London if that’s where is job is. But neither want to compromise NOR lose the money their husbands are raking in. This is a choice: You either make sacrifices for your family or for your career—you don’t get to keep ALL the money and have the husband home. Kyle spending $400,000 on a party certainly confirmed that the money is more important to her. And the cherry on the top was “vindicated” Erika writhing around to It’s Exxxpensive to Be Me. All the ladies singing along at the top of their lungs to this anthem of their lives.

• Like 14
  • Applause 9
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

I get the premise of this show is rich ladies doing rich lady things…but this was just too over the top! This gross consumption of wealth was icky to watch. $400,000 spent on a party for absolutely no reason, other than to have one last hurrah like in the good old days?

Didn't Kyle admit on the episode that It was basically a deflection of the Marriage issues? "I'd rather think about planing a party then our issues"

• Like 13

Is LVP even still using Kevin Lee for her parties? I seem to recall they had a falling out a decade or so ago when he called Katie fat (VPR staffer).

I guess she could have gone back to using him since then though...

• Like 6
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

Where to begin…

Not spending too much time on Erika and her “entertainment” other than to say while she was getting made up for her lip-synched, pitchy, out of tune, auto-tuned performance, without her glam she looked OLD and haggard. 

Dorit and Bubba the Hutt’s marriage will be imploding soon, but as much as a famewhore she is, I think she will keep her separation from PK as more private than Kyle.  WTH was with her get up at the White Party?  Did she find all the discarded hair bows from the Limited circa 1986 at a Beverly Hills Goodwill? ONE plain, unbedazzeled classic white bow could have looked elegant, but not a baker’s dozen. And her look at the reunion is bonkers.  Dressing like a Hindu Rani when you are a white Jewish woman from CT would be a prime example of “cultural appropriation “, no? Or maybe she traveled to Agra and posed alone in front of the Taj Mahal a la Princess Diana, and now she considers herself Indian?

Crystal’s dress and AnnMarie’s were my favorite.  I’m gonna bump AM from 8.5 to 9.0, (but after deducting points for her husband’s zero-effort attire, she drops to a 8.0).

Sutton is my favorite along with Garcelle.  Sutton can be annoying, but unlike the majority of Housewives past and present, I think there’s a real sweetness and kindness there. Good for her and her personal growth.  

Kyle is a witch, and has been since Season 1.  Her crocodile tears to Erika about feeling like she “let her fans down” over a failed marriage is such bullshit.  Only a self absorbed twat would believe her actions would influence and have real impact on day to day lives of fans of a tv show.  LVP has not been in her circle for years, yet she can’t not make digs at every opportunity.  I don’t watch any of LVP’s shows, but does Lisa do this to Kyle?  I doubt it. Lisa seems like she can move on and not look back, no matter how frantically Kyle is waving and jumping up and down in Lisa’s rear view mirror.

The party- Kyle’s dress and styling at the event made her look older somehow. Having the guests walk such a long way from the tunnel to midfield in heels made everyone look awkward.  For another $20k, Mr. ShiShiShi could have laid out a tiled walkway/runway, and canned KYLE’S vanity dance floor branding.

• Like 8
  • Fire 4
  • Applause 4
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

, PK was already 39 days in London, then a month later, he was still there?!

I keep thinking about the 39 days part, like there was legal reason he was there, was it for citizenship, financial issues, something is really off...if my husband was in London for 39 days straight and told me it was because of work I would either go there or hire a detective to follow him, has PK done this in the past, is it legit or did he see an opportunity to get away from his wife?  Where is he staying, a hotel and airbandb, is he just eating all the flavored tortilla chips for every meal? 

I wonder if this is just for a story line that Dorit acts like she really misses him and he is working too much, etc...

Kyle and Mo gather the kids to tell them the stories just released to the media about their marriage are false but to me it was confusing. I wonder if the girls were confused too.

Whenever I spend $400,000 for a party with just my name on the floor and not my husband's name and he was the one to earn the money for this party I pretend our marriage is good and he is not even miffed about it.  Sure Kyle.

It was like a Bravocon at that party.

Sutton buying those earrings must have really bugged Erika, lol. Personally I would have gone for that gorgeous ring. 

Please Sutton, next time you tell your daughter she can do anything she wants, she can buy anything she wants remember to tell her to marry well but divorce even better. $300,000/month alimony can really help to be independent in the respect to not asking permission to buy big ticket jewelry, we know her store is not affording her the luxury of that earning potential.

• Like 14
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
(edited)
18 minutes ago, rlc said:

It causes me more anger than it should that Kathy will be on the reunion. She had nothing to do with the show this year, and if things I've read are correct, she is there to go after Sutton. Definitely not okay with that.

It seems like the powers-that-be miscalculated how much of a fan favorite Sutton would be this season and just how over Kyle everyone is at this point. I hope the reunion isn't yet another Sutton pile-on.

Same. What the hell has Sutton done to deserve being the constant target of these women? Yes, she’s awkward and has said some hurtful things, but nothing so harsh she deserves the way she’s always singled out. She even forgave Crystal after she heavily implied Sutton was a racist.  

Kathy wasn’t even on this season and she lies through her teeth with her nose firmly stuck in the air. I don’t want to see a half hour of her and Kyle talking in circles while Kyle gravely-voice-fake cries. Enough attention has been given to the Richard’s sisters and their issues!

I’d love to see Kyle go after Garcelle or Ericka the way she does Sutton and Dorit. But she never will because bullies don’t try it on people they know will fight back. 

I can’t believe that I initially liked Kathy, and Kyle used to be a favorite. Editing really does make a huge difference, apparently.

Edited by Pi237
  • Like 12
  • Applause 4

Don't stadiums have event space in the buildings with views of the field? 

I can't help but wonder how far the guests had to walk to get to that party floor, and how they felt about the turf pellets filling their shoes and sticking to their clothes.

Not chic

• Like 11
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1

Two things: Maybe Bravo paid for some of that overly expensive White Party? 
What PK does for a living, isn’t he Boy George’s manager? I know he’s British, maybe he works a lot in England so that’s why PK had to be there too?   Or maybe he just needed a loooong break from Dorito? 

4 minutes ago, SnarkAttack said:

Is the reunion two or three parts?

Three

• Like 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Pi237 said:

Seriously. You know they read/watch their own press. So, Kyle must have known how bad she came off going after Lisa V like she did. Yet, she can’t help herself. She Has to take digs at someone who isn’t even on the show or in her life anymore. So petty. 

And I don’t think Mr Shi Shi Shi is all that impressive. Every event he does looks the same-a whole lot of crowded flowers and shiny clutter. Tastes very, but I find his style tacky. 

PK & Dorit will be the next marriage to implode on reality tv. He’s checked out. If I’d been held up by gunpoint in my own home with my children at risk, and had debilitating PTSD, I wouldn’t be so comfortable with my husband being gone for months and leaving us in the same house I was threatened in.  Something weird there. 

I agree with your entire post.  Kyle lets LVP rent space in her head for free.  As much as she makes fun of LVP, she really wants to be just like her, with the gorgeous home, throwing fabulous parties, tons of designer bags, etc.  

IMO, that is why she hired Kevin Lee.  Kevin Lee's party design style is so outrageously over the top, which always seemed to be more LVP's natural style than Kyle's.  Kyle's natural style, in the past, seemed much more cozy and comfortable, with touches of elegance here and there.  I would not feel uncomfortable sitting on Kyle's couch with my [unshoed] feet tucked under me.  At LVP's, I would be nervous that my dark wash jeans were going to rub off on her gorgeous white couch, or afraid I would spill my tea on her carpet.

As far as PK and Dorit - first, I do think that if they're back next season, their marriage will be shown to be struggling.  Only because Dorit likes to compete with Kyle and if Kyle and Mauricio have marital problems, then, so will Dorit and PK.

I also think that if you have such debilitating PTSD, being on a reality show is probably not a good idea, either.  That makes me think that Dorit's PTSD is not as bad as she makes it seem AT TIMES.  It's a convenient diagnosis for her to pull out when she feels she needs attention.

• Like 18
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Dorit's bows were a bit much, like if one is good, two is better but they are not.

Much like Dorit does ALL the time.  If one little logo is good, draping your entire body in logos must be better.  

If "fashion is Dorit's language" (as stated in her opening line), she didn't learn the language from Coco Chanel, who said to accessorize and then, before you walk out the door, remove one item - presumably because you've overdone it.  Dorit overdoes her fashion constantly.  

• Like 6
  • Applause 6
5 hours ago, Surrealist said:

He was raised by his father? For some reason, I was thinking he was being raised by Erika's grandmother and eventually she sent him out to LA once Erika married Tom.

Oh, hmmmm now that you mention it I guess I don't even know where I heard that he lived with his father from school age.  Most likely somewhere on these pages since I don't follow the gossip sites unless they are linked here.   I  kind of remember Erika saying she used to take Tom's private plane to his school events. And that he started coming to LA as an adult. 

BUT I  could be  totally mistaken about all of it. One thing I do know for sure is Erika seems the opposite of maternal to me and if he turned out well it was probably despite her, not because of her influence. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 2

It seems whatever outfit Denise Richards wears she puts on some horrible jacket on top, this time was a varsity jacket with some designer name across the front, in pink at a white party.  At least she could tell if it was upside down from the name on the front.

I always thought LVP's parties that KL designed were gorgeous, his florals were really something, over the top is what we want to see, right?

• Like 9

Kyle as the OG is why BH will never be a break out show.  She's Robyn Dixon.

My theory on why Kyle seems hateful to Sutton post filming is because Sutton was the one people focused on during the season...a season Vyle Kyle was sure would be her season with the Kyle marriage breakdown.

I hate to say it, but he seems a lot happier now that they're separated then when they were married..while she seems just as bitter and jealous as she's always been.

I think the show needs a new production team..or editors.. because it seems as though the show was setting up Flopmarie to fail to catch on.   Some are saying she's a one and done...but we were stuck with Teddi on here for many seasons..and OC can't seem to fire Gina even though she's a flop..so who knows. 

• Like 10
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Didn't Kyle use that other guy, heavy set with great talent for party decor? I wonder if he feels a certain way about this party.

15 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Yeah, where was he? Did LVP steal him?

On WWHL last night, Kyle was asked about Glenn, the event planner she previously used, and why he didn't do this event for her.

Kyle kind of danced around the question, saying "Oh, I don't know - he was busy the day of the party, this was a big thing, I wanted something different".....more or less saying that Glenn wasn't good enough or upscale enough for this party.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 5
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 8
41 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Please Sutton, next time you tell your daughter she can do anything she wants, she can buy anything she wants remember to tell her to marry well but divorce even better. $300,000/month alimony can really help to be independent in the respect to not asking permission to buy big ticket jewelry, we know her store is not affording her the luxury of that earning potential.

Yes!  I remember my married working mother (still married) telling me it's important to always have your own money, because you never know and everyone should be able to support themselves.  She never once asked permission to buy anything.  Of course she was an educator so no "baubles" but the lesson is the same. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
(edited)

I really have lost count of the number of women that Kyle has tried to push off the show or destroy them in someway: Kim, LVP, Denise, and now Sutton. Someone posted this on a different message board and I thought it was such a good post that I wanted to share it.

“Kyle mocking LVP for making everything about her is hypocrisy at its highest. Everything Kyle does is about Kyle and being on RHOBH. She has torched family and friend relationships for the show. She has turned people against each other. She has played producer year after year. And now she sets up cameras to use her kids to discuss their parents’ disintegrating relationship.

But the thing about making everything about you is that you don’t get to run away and hide and be coy about what really happened to your marriage. It doesn’t work that way.”

Edited by Mar
  • Like 10
  • Applause 13

Erika’s Song choice for the party – It’s Expensive To Be Me-  Was that a deliberate FU to the victims or just complete lack of caring for anyone else?

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 10
1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

yle kind of danced around the question, saying "Oh, I don't know - he was busy the day of the party, this was a big thing, I wanted something different".....more or less saying that Glenn wasn't good enough or upscale enough for this party

This! She hired KL to show off and prove that she’s the new LVP of the group as far as wealth and fabulousness. All while crying that her husband works too much. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
1 hour ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

My theory on why Kyle seems hateful to Sutton post filming is because Sutton was the one people focused on during the season...a season Vyle Kyle was sure would be her season with the Kyle marriage breakdown.

Also, a huge number of viewers rooted for Sutton last season, since she was constantly being picked on and marginalized by Lipsa, Diana and Kyle all last season.

• Like 12
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, Mar said:

Erika’s Song choice for the party – It’s Expensive To Be Me-  Was that a deliberate FU to the victims or just complete lack of caring for anyone else?

Nahhh, I think it’s the only song she has that anyone but her backup dancers would recognize. Either that or she did many songs and that’s what the editors chose to show. It seemed like quite an elaborate setup for her to sing one 3-minute song. And one song does not equate to “party entertainment”. So I’m calling editor shenanigans. 

• Like 8
  • Useful 2
10 hours ago, dancingdreamer said:

I thought  Mau checked  out of this marriage  awhile ago,

Agree. I no longer watch, but I noticed it at least three years ago. I think he is exhausted with Kyle's endless drama, hysterics, and attention-seeking. She is incredibly neurotic and self-absorbed. I can't imagine living with her.

• Like 12
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2

Sorry, I'm still laughing over here at the preview of Dorit's getup for the reunion.  She's so ridiculous.

And yeah - shame on the Umansky's for that should-have-been private conversation playing out on everyone's TVs across the universe.  I'm Team Mauricio though, I don't even care if he cheated - that's how much Kyle grosses me out.

I want to be friends with Crystal, Garcelle and Sutton.  They have everyone's number, although Sutton can be a bit much herself.

• Like 13
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2