Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E17: Soirees and Separations

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

Dressing like a Hindu Rani when you are a white Jewish woman from CT would be a prime example of “cultural appropriation “, no? Or maybe she traveled to Agra and posed alone in front of the Taj Mahal a la Princess Diana, and now she considers herself Indian?

Her sitting there, in full on cultural appropriation, and then asking others what about her is fake?!?!??!   I was gobsmacked.  Before this season I thought she was just an ignorant blabbermouth with horrible taste. Now, between the constant microaggressions and cultural appropriation, I see EXACTLY who she is and she can exit my screen immediately.  

• Like 9
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 5
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, hottesthw said:

Nahhh, I think it’s the only song she has that anyone but her backup dancers would recognize. Either that or she did many songs and that’s what the editors chose to show. It seemed like quite an elaborate setup for her to sing one 3-minute song. And one song does not equate to “party entertainment”. So I’m calling editor shenanigans. 

You're probably right.  She may have performed a couple of her other songs that had marginal success on an Itunes dance hits list.  

Two things I didn't get with all that focus on Erika - first, when Mikey gathered them for a "prayer" - did anyone else hear ANYONE in that circle, including Erika or Mikey, mention God, Jesus, or any other higher power, asking for confidence or giving thanks?  Isn't that usually what prayer is?  

Second, whoever told Erika that making an entrance looking like a slutty Rocky Balboa in a white Barbie box was a good idea really is stupid (it was probably Mikey).  She's trying so hard to be the low class Caucasion version of Beyonce/JLo and failing miserably.  

Having a bunch of back-up dancers and singers, along with some pyro effects does help distract from her lack of musical and dance talent (by design, I'm sure).

She does look amazing, though - I've got to give her that, at least.  

• Like 5
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, janiema said:

Actually, I predict a reconciliation once the reunion episodes are done. The two of them don’t really seem all that upset and I can’t believe that they would have filmed that scene with their daughters if they were not getting back together. It was indefensible. I guess we now have The Morally Corrupt Kyle Richards.

I'm starting to think that this is all damage control. This would be the first time that a family scandal has been outted ahead of time. The narrative controlled and the strife shown before actual and OFFICIAL proof shows up. We are seeing very veiled and vague "problems". We are seeing Kyle "taking action" and Mauricio being faced with "consequences" all in a very shadows and secrets sort of way. 

When whatever it is finally comes out and the accusations backed by PROOF shows up Kyle and Mo are going to be in a position to say, "old news, we have separated, gotten therapy, reconciled and moved on. We've already shared that we were going through a rough patched and needed to fix some issues that occurred within the marriage." I think this is their attempt at minimizing the details when it finally does hit the presses. Minimizing scrutiny into details and picking apart emotions, resolutions, explanations, excuses etc. etc. etc.

I don't know if it'll work the way they want it to but I do believe they are trying to set the stage, set the pace and set the finish line for this particular scandal that's about to come out. Kyle isn't going to divorce Mo and she needs this angst and this footage of her struggling, giving it it's "due importance" and a good amount of her "seriously" contemplating ending the marriage so that when she chooses her marriage it looks like she's actually "thought about" leaving him at some point. 

The public is gonna want to see her wrestle with the decision and so Kyle can save face and not come across as a kept wife that just looks the other way she needed this season to outline how "hard of a decision" it would be to stay with Mo. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 6
(edited)
15 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

When my 2 boys were early elementary school age, my husband spent most of Jan to March of one year on the opposite side of the country because of his job (they allowed him to fly home for weekends). Our families lives 2 hours away, and I knew no one local. I made it work. I hated it and resented him/his job at the time. But with time I have come to appreciate the time his job/income allowed me to spend with my children. I came to enjoy the endless soccer games and school events. Kyle is weaponizing that privilege that Mo afforded her.

I am not pretending to know Kyle's needs or feelings or even motives, or commenting on whether or not she is a jerk -- and I also don't know how to convert the freedom to go to kids' soccer games against a romantic presence. But not all of us are willing or happy to be in a relationship like this. I'm not. While I can fully appreciate what a partner's sacrifices and contributions may "afford" me, they don't, for me, make up for a too-frequent absence of the partner or a lack of balance between personal and professional endeavors. If I feel single, I'd rather just be single. I don't need a partner, so if someone is not able to be one, then why bother? (And I say that not in judgment of a person's reasons for not being able to be a partner; I just think don't be one if you can't be one).

For whatever Kyle may be, I tend to doubt that she'd toss the marriage for negligible reasons.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 3
8 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

I'm starting to think that this is all damage control. This would be the first time that a family scandal has been outted ahead of time. The narrative controlled and the strife shown before actual and OFFICIAL proof shows up. We are seeing very veiled and vague "problems". We are seeing Kyle "taking action" and Mauricio being faced with "consequences" all in a very shadows and secrets sort of way. 

I agree with your take on Kyle and Mau's relationship problems.  The part that infuriates me is that for years now Kyle has been literally yelling at others, "BE OPEN AND HONEST," yet now that she finally has a "storyline," everything she says is vague and hinted at.  The viewers have nothing but speculation about what has gone on, which shows what a hypocrite Kyle is.  

• Like 19
  • Applause 5
4 minutes ago, AnnMarie17 said:

I've seen this in a couple of posts and I'm going to push back on this narrative.  Sutton and her ex had a partnership: he worked a high powered, lucrative position and she managed their home/family/social life.  Her contributions are part of the reason he was able to achieve/maintain the position he had.  Alimony is acknowledgement of the contributions made by the non-salaried (or less salaried) spouse.  So some judge/mediator somewhere agreed to the value of her contributions in that partnership when awarding her that amount of alimony.

I think it seems bonkers to us "normals" because she makes in a month what it takes us years to make, but I don't begrudge her that.  And I don't think it's "daddy's money".  It's Sutton's money because she earned it. And I hope she comes back again next year so I can watch her spend it some more! 

That may be a valid point of view. However, she keeps telling us over and over again that she’s making all of this money completely on her own in her very successful store. And that just isn’t true.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
(edited)
16 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

Sutton’s daughter is so natural and pretty.  Hope she stays that way.

Agree. She is one of the most beautiful Housewife children. 

16 hours ago, politichick said:

She so was! And I love how Sutton said, quoting Denise Richards, "Watch the show."

YES! Kyle is no friend of hers. 

15 hours ago, njbchlover said:

This White Party was all about Kyle asserting herself as a singular entity, and no longer "Kyle and Mauricio".  What I loved about their past White Parties was that they always seemed to enjoy the more home-y setting of their gorgeous properties together, as a couple.  This felt like too much like a corporate party - I'm surprised they weren't giving out "The Agency" swag.  On second thought, no, I'm not surprised - as Kyle set out to prove she can do this without Mauricio (but, probably NOT without Mauricio's money).

100%. One reason I enjoyed Kyle as a Housewife despite certain parts of her personality I could do without, is despite her nice lifestyle, her life wasn't all about material things. She was married to a man around her own age, not someone much older like Erika or even Lisa Vanderpump was. She loved being a mother, didn't have a bunch of nannies, nor would she ever desert her kids. Her home was gorgeous but looked cozy, not like a museum. Her parties looked like good times with friends. This looked like solely a filming event. 

Having a party at the stadium was so random. I wondered how the heck they would remotely fill up the space for it to be worth the $. They didn't.

As much as I love the look of an all white party, any other women think a white party is the last place they'd want to be if they were on their period?

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Like 16
6 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

As much as I love the look of an all white party, any other women think a white party is the last place they'd want to be if they were on their period?

My thought every time they show one of those white parties.  It actually triggers me so much, I got my first period wearing white pants, yup...It was traumatic and that is all I can think of when Kyle has her white party. 

• Hugs 7
  • Love 1

I thought Dorit was letting go of her PTSD when she threw that wreath into the ocean? She shouldn’t be allowed to mention it. Throwing something in water is basically a contract. Fire her immediately!
I think Jeff Lewis should have had a shot at hosting this reunion. You know he knows they are all on Ozempers and would be more likely to call them out. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

The White Party felt cold to me; I think it was having a relatively small amount of guests in such a cavernous space. I preferred the backyard venue.

How much of the $400k budget was spent on the musical guest?

Love Sutton's new earrings!

I confess, I watched even though I said I wouldn't.  I have no self control.  Which is why I am not allowed in a bakery or animal shelter.

It was a shitty party.  And you know Kyle LOVED her name on the floor.  Maybe Kyle and Erika have a relationship of sorts because Tom and Erika were one of the confidential buyers of the property that Mo was trying to keep quiet.  Cause those women do not like each other IMO.  I have seen a lot of live performances over my career and before.  Erika is talentless.

Dorit needs to see that PK never wants to come home.  HA!  I don't blame him.  WTF is with her reunion outfit???  

Kyle, Mo and family.  A classless scene.  Keep that behind closed doors.  THIS is why I am not a strong believer in what they are selling.  This is mean but Alexia needs her makeup.  She takes after Mo.  'Nuf said.  Farrah on the other hand is stunning.

Kyle has run her course, be gone. In fact, we don't need a Richards on the show.  While I don't like Dorit, I would like to see her on the receiving end of the Crystal/Garcelle/Sutton version of Faux Fox Five.  Erika, go please.  She's cornered the market on old men.  Let them support her and get her off my screen.  

I think Sutton wants to take me shopping.  In fact, I am sure of it.  HA!  Her daughter seems like such a nice young woman.

In conclusion, I wanna know where Mo gets his weed.  Looks like some strong shit.  Also, after listening to Kyle's nasty bon mots about other ladies over the years, She is SO not a girls girl.  Being bitchy must make her feel better about herself.  Cause her copious amounts of plastic surgery and tooth replacement (with chiclets) clearly hasn't helped.

16 hours ago, QQQQ said:

Watching this "impromptu" family meeting, I can't decide if Kyle and Mo are shameless fame whores, acting, completely insensitive, or all of the above.

All of the above

• Like 10
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Don't stadiums have event space in the buildings with views of the field? 

I can't help but wonder how far the guests had to walk to get to that party floor, and how they felt about the turf pellets filling their shoes and sticking to their clothes.

Not chic

SAME! I wondered all of these things! No kind of path-type thing across the grass -- everyone's heels must have been sinking in on the way to the actual party floor. Ugh.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 4
16 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

dont forget the cross over and insinuative to watch their Netflix show to drag this out 

Yep.  Not gonna happen.  Kyle is a producer now.  She has produced this lame ass storyline and failed to realize people aren't wringing their hands over it.

16 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

dont forget the cross over and insinuative to watch their Netflix show to drag this out 

Yep.  Not gonna happen.  Kyle is a producer now.  She has produced this lame ass storyline and failed to realize people aren't wringing their hands over it.

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Kyle mocking LVP was rude and uncalled for.  But then the whole spectacle if the White Party was tacky as hell.  

My sister wondered if this was a hint LVP was coming back.  I would like her to.  The show needs a proper shit stirrer.  Kyle doesn't have the charisma or smarts to pull it off.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
2 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

My sister wondered if this was a hint LVP was coming back.  I would like her to.  The show needs a proper shit stirrer.  Kyle doesn't have the charisma or smarts to pull it off.

I think LVP said she has no interest in returning. Can't say I blame her. It became a  toxic work environment, and she doesn't need the money. 

46 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

I thought Dorit was letting go of her PTSD when she threw that wreath into the ocean? She shouldn’t be allowed to mention it. Throwing something in water is basically a contract. Fire her immediately!
I think Jeff Lewis should have had a shot at hosting this reunion. You know he knows they are all on Ozempers and would be more likely to call them out. 

lol that would be interesting to watch! 

• Like 8
12 hours ago, dmeets said:

Kyle was acting like she’d stolen Kevin Lee away from LVP. I wonder how uncomfortable he felt while she was performing her “I’m so conceited” imitation of LVP. Too bad she looked like a hypocrite after the dance floor was revealed. I guess now that she’s completely over Door-it, she misses her other show ex-BFF.

I was surprised when they faked out the end tags that it had only been 30 minutes. Felt like a full episode by that point. 

Interesting that Rob thought that Morgan was the source of the People story.

I didn’t ever need to see tin foil hat wearing Aaron again. What a disappointment Denise turned out to be this season.

Interesting that Faye and Camille showed up to the White Party but no sign of Teddi, Morgan, or Kim.

I think it was Kyle.  This is the most interesting thing she has done in 13 years and couldn't wait to compete Scandoval.  

10 hours ago, Surrealist said:

I took it to mean that, maybe, Mo cheated (or came pretty close to doing so?).

As much as I don't want to defend Kyle, I think her issues are two-fold: she's having a midlife crisis that wasn't helped by her best friend's suicide. I'm empathetic in that regard.

Watching all this unfold on TV, however, makes everything awkward by 1000%. Lol. I think that's what bothers viewers. Her façade is crumbling after all these years. The reality of spending over a decade on a reality show is finally hitting her. She's been awkward to watch this entire season. I'm guessing she'll look even worse for the Reunion. I wonder if that's partly the reason why Kathy was invited (for moral support).

If that is the case, everyone needs an emotional support sister/dog/cat/friend/snake/mini horse

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
7 hours ago, Pi237 said:

Seriously. You know they read/watch their own press. So, Kyle must have known how bad she came off going after Lisa V like she did. Yet, she can’t help herself. She Has to take digs at someone who isn’t even on the show or in her life anymore. So petty. 

And I don’t think Mr Shi Shi Shi is all that impressive. Every event he does looks the same-a whole lot of crowded flowers and shiny clutter. Tastes very, but I find his style tacky. 

PK & Dorit will be the next marriage to implode on reality tv. He’s checked out. If I’d been held up by gunpoint in my own home with my children at risk, and had debilitating PTSD, I wouldn’t be so comfortable with my husband being gone for months and leaving us in the same house I was threatened in.  Something weird there. 

Having a large budget makes it easier.  Just throw everything sparkly and expensive at it and voila!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
7 hours ago, QQQQ said:

I keep thinking how staged this show is. Are we supposed to believe Bravo just happened to have film crews at each of the HW's homes to catch their reactions when the story came out in People*? Kyle produced this like a season of American Woman.

My theory on PK is he's in England at a home for unwed mothers and will return to the US after he's had the baby.

* People?! Is this 1992?!

This! So the season finale wrapped but xyz later the cameras are in EVERYONE's  home to film a reaction? I could maybe understand setting up for Kyle's talk with the family (as distasteful as that is) but that's a planned moment so the cameras coming in after wrapping flows better. But the cameras at the wives homes still rolling and casually filming to catch their spur of the moment reaction to the "breaking news". It was a very confusing vibe.   

• Like 3
5 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

Where to begin…

Not spending too much time on Erika and her “entertainment” other than to say while she was getting made up for her lip-synched, pitchy, out of tune, auto-tuned performance, without her glam she looked OLD and haggard. 

Dorit and Bubba the Hutt’s marriage will be imploding soon, but as much as a famewhore she is, I think she will keep her separation from PK as more private than Kyle.  WTH was with her get up at the White Party?  Did she find all the discarded hair bows from the Limited circa 1986 at a Beverly Hills Goodwill? ONE plain, unbedazzeled classic white bow could have looked elegant, but not a baker’s dozen. And her look at the reunion is bonkers.  Dressing like a Hindu Rani when you are a white Jewish woman from CT would be a prime example of “cultural appropriation “, no? Or maybe she traveled to Agra and posed alone in front of the Taj Mahal a la Princess Diana, and now she considers herself Indian?

Crystal’s dress and AnnMarie’s were my favorite.  I’m gonna bump AM from 8.5 to 9.0, (but after deducting points for her husband’s zero-effort attire, she drops to a 8.0).

Sutton is my favorite along with Garcelle.  Sutton can be annoying, but unlike the majority of Housewives past and present, I think there’s a real sweetness and kindness there. Good for her and her personal growth.  

Kyle is a witch, and has been since Season 1.  Her crocodile tears to Erika about feeling like she “let her fans down” over a failed marriage is such bullshit.  Only a self absorbed twat would believe her actions would influence and have real impact on day to day lives of fans of a tv show.  LVP has not been in her circle for years, yet she can’t not make digs at every opportunity.  I don’t watch any of LVP’s shows, but does Lisa do this to Kyle?  I doubt it. Lisa seems like she can move on and not look back, no matter how frantically Kyle is waving and jumping up and down in Lisa’s rear view mirror.

The party- Kyle’s dress and styling at the event made her look older somehow. Having the guests walk such a long way from the tunnel to midfield in heels made everyone look awkward.  For another $20k, Mr. ShiShiShi could have laid out a tiled walkway/runway, and canned KYLE’S vanity dance floor branding.

I forgot the cheerleaders.  FUCKING CHEERLEADERS?????  Why?  I am surprised they weren't forced to do a cheer TO Kyle.  Gimme a K, gimme a Y...I also forgot to mention AM's husband looks like a tool.  Not taking into account is alleged behavior.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
5 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Oh, hmmmm now that you mention it I guess I don't even know where I heard that he lived with his father from school age.  Most likely somewhere on these pages since I don't follow the gossip sites unless they are linked here.   I  kind of remember Erika saying she used to take Tom's private plane to his school events. And that he started coming to LA as an adult. 

BUT I  could be  totally mistaken about all of it. One thing I do know for sure is Erika seems the opposite of maternal to me and if he turned out well it was probably despite her, not because of her influence. 

There was some story, I fail to recall all the deets, but said something about Erika's ex living in Vegas with the son and his mother lived there as well.  

• Thanks 2
3 hours ago, hottesthw said:

This! She hired KL to show off and prove that she’s the new LVP of the group as far as wealth and fabulousness. All while crying that her husband works too much. 

We really need an eye roll emoji HA!.  Kyle will never be an LVP despite what she wants and thinks.  She is tacky new money with poor taste.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I agree with your take on Kyle and Mau's relationship problems.  The part that infuriates me is that for years now Kyle has been literally yelling at others, "BE OPEN AND HONEST," yet now that she finally has a "storyline," everything she says is vague and hinted at.  The viewers have nothing but speculation about what has gone on, which shows what a hypocrite Kyle is.  

And what is funny, even her maybe late in life lesbian storyline failed to really get anyone's interest.  So let's be honest Kyle.  You screwed yourself trying to MAKE a storyline.

• Like 5

Apologize if this has been covered, but when the “where are they now” blurbs popped up, Dorit’s said she hadn’t spoken to Kyle since December.  Huh??? What tiff are they having? air is that what we’re seeing develop over the 3 ep Reunion?

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, BusyOctober said:

Apologize if this has been covered, but when the “where are they now” blurbs popped up, Dorit’s said she hadn’t spoken to Kyle since December.  Huh??? What tiff are they having? air is that what we’re seeing develop over the 3 ep Reunion?

Well, no cameras equals no forced friendships, Kyle has moved on from Dorit and ghosted her. Or maybe those horrible bows she wore to the white party was the last straw, like Kyle could not handle the hair accessory abuse.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 10
2 hours ago, JenE4 said:

That may be a valid point of view. However, she keeps telling us over and over again that she’s making all of this money completely on her own in her very successful store. And that just isn’t true.

Is she speaking specifically about making and earning or is she highlighting the part where there's a difference between having decision making freedom and asking permission? 

I think the $$$$ clouds everyone's perception of what Sutton is saying. She mentions her store frequently because it's an endeavor that she decided to put into place of her own free will. It's not something she had to wait on someone else to be okay with. She's finding her footing, something she admits to letting go off in the name of being a mother and a wife. To me, the fact that she has the means to fund it through her huge divorce settlement doesn't take away from the message she's trying to send. 

She's proud of her progress because she's very thoroughly explained how little she ventured in these matters during her marriage so it's an accomplishment for her to mentality be in a position of authority and decision making for a venture of this size. 

Also, having money doesn't necessarily mean everything is gonna be gravy and even though she can sit home and be lazy and shop all day and do absolutely nothing with her money she chooses to stimulate her existence by being productive, becoming more competent in a business sense and applying herself to more than just buying pretty things all day every day. She can speak on becoming more than she was before. Just because she loaded doesn't mean her journey is irrelevant and people have to gatekeep HOW she expresses her progress. 

• Like 6
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 10

Random thoughts: I sincerely believe/hope that K&M had that discussion earlier with their daughters privately and what we saw was a recreation for cameras.

I think I saw somewhere that PK was filming some kind of real estate show in the UK so he couldn't just leave because of filming schedules. 

Garcelle had the best shoes for the SoFi field; fancy wedges like Princess Kate at garden parties and field events on trips.

Didn't this season start with all the HWs clutching their pearls about the People article? It definitely was something that came after filming was supposed to have ended for the season. All those scenes were obviously staged.  The show does assume that we all ignore the 4th wall of cameras and sound people. I wonder if they can film more unobtrusively now with all the advances in cell phone technology.

• Like 5

Funny how they show Maurice (? I think) taking the group photo at the white party & the only one not looking at the camera is Kyle..

Why are there always people on stilts at these Housewives parties?🤣

When they showed people dancing, I thought about how when tv shows film dance scenes, there’s no music. People fake dance & they add music later so you can hear the dialogue. White party Reminded me of that-everyone fake dancing to no music lmao 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

What a boring episode.  I fast forwarded through the entertainment at the white party.

I loved when Kyle told her daughters that she and Mo were working on their issues and living in the same house, and Mo said “Uh no”.  The looks on his face showed me he is done faking it with Kyle.

• Like 14
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

And what is funny, even her maybe late in life lesbian storyline failed to really get anyone's interest.  So let's be honest Kyle.  You screwed yourself trying to MAKE a storyline.

A Twitter post with a one second video of Morgan caressing Kyle's hip at WWHL currently has 660K views, so I think there may be SOME interest... 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, nicole21290 said:

A Twitter post with a one second video of Morgan caressing Kyle's hip at WWHL currently has 660K views, so I think there may be SOME interest... 

Well NOW there is!  The show didn't show anything like this.  It was all innuendo and looked super thirsty.  IMHO.

• Like 2

I don't know maybe it's just me but I don't think dating other people as Mauricio said they would do is going to help fix their marriage and I don't think it shows any intention to do it either.   I feel like Kyle's pride is hurt more than her heart over this because she is self involved and very shallow.  There are always two sides to every story and unless Mauricio was always a cheating woman chaser, something went wrong and I don't want to listen to Kyle crying over it. Maybe she made Mauricio miserable with her controlling neediness and her obsessive  shopping.   She needs to grow up.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1

I knew Sutton staying friends with Kathy while Kyle was on the outs (the root of why kyle has been crappy to sutton this season...IMO) would bite her in the butt when the sisters inevitably made nice again. 

Carnival had a white party on my last cruise, which says a lot about how unspecial this theme has become. 

Erika dropped that sticky kitty to the floor with the triumph of an old day shift stripper.

• Like 8
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

What kind of dreadful parent forces their kids to listen to the Daddy-&-I-have-grown-apart speech in front of Bravo's creepy production team with the cameras rolling?

I mean, granted the girls probably knew all about it.

But even so.

This was in really, really bad taste.

• Like 5
  • Applause 15
1 hour ago, nicole21290 said:

here is a link to the short video and it’s pretty obvious what’s going on

https://pagesix.com/2024/02/22/entertainment/morgan-wade-seen-caressing-kyle-richards-after-rhobh-star-is-grilled-about-romance-rumors/

7 minutes ago, J80134 said:

I knew Sutton staying friends with Kathy while Kyle was on the outs (the root of why kyle has been crappy to sutton this season...IMO) would bite her in the butt when the sisters inevitably made nice again. 

The short video preview of the reunion shows Sutton’s dismayed face when Kathy arrives and goes to sit down on the couch next to Kyle. I’m wondering if perhaps Sutton gossiped to Kathy about Kyle, and now Kathy is there to support Kyle and attack Sutton. And then we see Sutton having a medical emergency. I have read that she was taken to the hospital in an ambulance, and that Garcelle went with her.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

Well NOW there is!  The show didn't show anything like this.  It was all innuendo and looked super thirsty.  IMHO.

Well, yes, because the show was filmed before July and before any media coverage of the separation, and it's now February the following year, and we literally have no idea what the timeline is for their relationship. 

Also, we're now up to over 760K views and counting. The jewelry designer did reupload the video with the second of Morgan removed a couple of hours after Bravo accounts started sharing it, lol. Too little, too late... 

• Like 2
12 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

I know these people are certain kinds of people to even be on reality tv… but for Kyle and Mauricio to film the conversation with their children about their marriage just shocks me. That’s a deeply emotional conversation that should be private. I’m all for Kyle to be more honest about her life for all of us viewers, but I don’t think she should have included her children (even her adult children) on film in this situation. It feels too exploitative.

As soon as Portia started crying, Kyle should have realized that she went too far. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
2 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

As soon as Portia started crying, Kyle should have realized that she went too far. 

That would have required her to remove her head from up her own ass. It’s been up there so long it’s grown in place. 
Disgusting, vile Kyle. 

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 5
7 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I love we ALL googled the price of renting out that stadium haha then they flashed the $400,000 price tag and i automatically asked how much of that went to Erika and her "performance" 

Hopefully only $5.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, Blondie said:

Kyle's white party dress kind of reminded me of a Bachelorette toilet paper wedding gown.   

She was showing as much skin as possible.  Seemed like an F*** you to Mo (maybe?)  I found the whole party being held at the stadium utterly ridiculous.  Note to Kyle:  That party screamed "look at me, look at me." I'm sure LVP had a good laugh over it.  

• Like 8
1 minute ago, Chit Chat said:

She was showing as much skin as possible.  Seemed like an F*** you to Mo (maybe?)  I found the whole party being held at the stadium utterly ridiculous.  Note to Kyle:  That party screamed "look at me, look at me." I'm sure LVP had a good laugh over it.  

I'm pretty sure they had better attendance at the parties in the back yard. What a waste of venue.

• Like 13
  • Applause 2
6 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Viewers should be able to toss Dorit into the ocean.

I agree about having Jeff host the Reunion. Andy always throws softballs at the women.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
7 hours ago, AnnMarie17 said:

I've seen this in a couple of posts and I'm going to push back on this narrative.  Sutton and her ex had a partnership: he worked a high powered, lucrative position and she managed their home/family/social life.  Her contributions are part of the reason he was able to achieve/maintain the position he had.  Alimony is acknowledgement of the contributions made by the non-salaried (or less salaried) spouse.  So some judge/mediator somewhere agreed to the value of her contributions in that partnership when awarding her that amount of alimony.

I think it seems bonkers to us "normals" because she makes in a month what it takes us years to make, but I don't begrudge her that.  And I don't think it's "daddy's money".  It's Sutton's money because she earned it. And I hope she comes back again next year so I can watch her spend it some more! 

THANK YOU!!!!

I agree 100%.  I believe Sutton was an excellent wife to Christian, and a wonderful mother to their three children. That’s an enormous contribution.

Is this website glitching for anyone else? It keeps spontaneously scrolling over here. I am using a new iPad, too.

• Like 8
  • Love 1