Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E17: Soirees and Separations

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

One reason I enjoyed Kyle as a Housewife despite certain parts of her personality I could do without, is despite her nice lifestyle, her life wasn't all about material things.

Ever since Mo went out on his own and began to do really well, I feel like that her life turned into one big pursuit of material things.  She's said several times that she loves to shop and can't stop!!  The producers have shown the prices of her new cars and handbags on several occasions. I think she wanted a lifestyle like LVP, and now she seems to have it!  

12 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

Viewers should be able to toss Dorit into the ocean.

Her constant nagging of PK gets on my nerves.  He can't catch a break with her!

• Like 12
55 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

I agree about having Jeff host the Reunion. Andy always throws softballs at the women.

Especially his favorites who are usually the opposite of my favorites.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

I have no way of rewatching, but when Kyle said to the girls that they … mom and dad… would continue to live together in the same house, it’s my impression that Mo kind of didn’t agree. By his expression anyway.

I may be wrong…. I was doing Wordle at the time. Is that what she said?

Most marriages end because there’s someone else.  I think he has someone else 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, janiema said:

But she doesn’t have a lifestyle like LVP. Lisa’s lifestyle was about beauty. Kyle’s is about possessions. 

I meant in terms of wealth.  I was under the impression that until Mauricio went out on his own, they weren't as well-to-do as some of the other HWs.  As the saying goes, I think she's trying to "keep up with the Joneses."  Or in this case, the VanderPumps.  

• Like 4
  • Love 1

PK has some kind of English real estate tv show coming out.  He was probably filming during the “Great Abandonment.”  Dorit knew so all her wailing was for her storyline.  Did she have another storyline?  No.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 6
1 hour ago, Pondlass1 said:

I have no way of rewatching, but when Kyle said to the girls that they … mom and dad… would continue to live together in the same house, it’s my impression that Mo kind of didn’t agree. By his expression anyway.

There is a clip of Kyle's 2/21 appearance on Hoda and Jenna in her thread.  She says they are still living under the same roof, but adds that they have multiple homes so they aren't always in the same place.  She said when they are in the same place they have dinner together as a family. 

So yes, you heard that correctly. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
23 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Erika is as talentless, and out of tune, as always. 

The family conversation was taped in July (that was so uncomfortable..). Kyle said that they are working on their marriage (?) after that. Who knows. As for Morgan, Kyle said she has other friends she spends time with, but the media care to take and publish photos of her and Morgan only. 

What made Kyle lose her trust? Cheating, or something else? 

But do those other friends hold onto her ass like Morgan does??

1 hour ago, Pondlass1 said:

Apparently, Kyle does too.  It's funny that they aren't zeroing in on Morgan holding onto Kyle's ass in the photos from WWHL last night.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 5

I seem to be out of sync with most of you all.  Uhm....

But here are my thoughts

1) i suspect the white party was good in person 'cause everyone who attended seemed genuinely impressed.  I bet the drone footage used by Bravo made it look different than it felt on the field

2) i thought Kyle's dress was pretty.  Her body is rockin'.  Her swipes at LVP...whatev...at least her impression of her was dead on- lol.

3) OF COURSE she's having some sort affair with that country singin' chick! It's all so boringly textbook (tattoos, over the top exercise, etc...)  Honestly it's one of the least interesting storylines of any RH franchise (and that's saying something)

4) Erika's performance seemed fine to me.  She's an entertainer, not an actual singer.  It seems to work for her brand.  So good for her.

5) Sutton's earrings were...meh.  Definitely not striking enough to pay that much for them.  Just...meh

6) And while I'm talking about Sutton...i don't get the love for her.  She is a frail, very old looking, entitled bore. She's not "quirky".  She's just...just A LOT (and not in a good way).  I feel like Dorit, Sutton and Ramona are all cut from the same cloth. None of them are nearly as interesting as they think they are.  None bring anything at all to the table.  No wonder 2nd dates are few and far between.  (AND...Sutton has ZERO idea how to ride a horse.  She was bouncing like a complete amateur in the saddle. Poor horse.)

Sutton DO BETTER.  You are a grown @ss woman who is divorced.  That's not unusual.  That's not some insufferable affliction.  It happens (to like half of married women).  And none of us have your resources.  So stop your complaining and being all frail and injured and drunk and get on with it.  Geezze.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
On 2/21/2024 at 8:00 PM, QQQQ said:

Watching this "impromptu" family meeting, I can't decide if Kyle and Mo are shameless fame whores, acting, completely insensitive, or all of the above.

That truly was one of the most disgusting things I’ve ever seen on tv.  And considering how angry they seem at each other, living in the same house is a very bad idea.  For the kids.  Kyle and Mo deserve all the garbage they are reaping.

• Like 10
  • Applause 3
6 hours ago, ezzy4 said:

I seem to be out of sync with most of you all.  Uhm....

But here are my thoughts

1) i suspect the white party was good in person 'cause everyone who attended seemed genuinely impressed.  I bet the drone footage used by Bravo made it look different than it felt on the field

2) i thought Kyle's dress was pretty.  Her body is rockin'.  Her swipes at LVP...whatev...at least her impression of her was dead on- lol.

3) OF COURSE she's having some sort affair with that country singin' chick! It's all so boringly textbook (tattoos, over the top exercise, etc...)  Honestly it's one of the least interesting storylines of any RH franchise (and that's saying something)

4) Erika's performance seemed fine to me.  She's an entertainer, not an actual singer.  It seems to work for her brand.  So good for her.

5) Sutton's earrings were...meh.  Definitely not striking enough to pay that much for them.  Just...meh

6) And while I'm talking about Sutton...i don't get the love for her.  She is a frail, very old looking, entitled bore. She's not "quirky".  She's just...just A LOT (and not in a good way).  I feel like Dorit, Sutton and Ramona are all cut from the same cloth. None of them are nearly as interesting as they think they are.  None bring anything at all to the table.  No wonder 2nd dates are few and far between.  (AND...Sutton has ZERO idea how to ride a horse.  She was bouncing like a complete amateur in the saddle. Poor horse.)

Sutton DO BETTER.  You are a grown @ss woman who is divorced.  That's not unusual.  That's not some insufferable affliction.  It happens (to like half of married women).  And none of us have your resources.  So stop your complaining and being all frail and injured and drunk and get on with it.  Geezze.

I agree with mostly everything you posted.

You are right about Erika, it is all smoke and mirrors and very little of it is about her singing. I do want someone at the reunion to mention her $7 Vegas tickets vs. Denise Richards $7 Only Fans.

Sutton's earrings were pretty but like I said, I would have gone for that gorgeous statement ring, it was more noticeable and the color was divine.  She has quirks but we all do, sometimes she leads with those quirks but we all know to hide them until much further along in a relationship, lol.  Yes her going on about her divorce is getting old, I survived with a hell of a lot less money (my ex is a judge), our mutual friend (judge) actually signed the divorce decree, that person should have recused it but whatever, I moved on and Sutton should too...the funny thing is her ex Christian showed her who he was and she still mourns that relationship, she got the better deal, money with no man!

Kyle and Morgan, it may not be physical but it certainly is an emotional affair, whatever it is is boring.  I get the feeling that when something happens to Kyle/Mo the kids know they will wait till the cameras are rolling to discuss it.

I would have been thrilled to be at that white party but I would be the one with a food stain on my boob😁

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
6 hours ago, Mrs peel said:

That truly was one of the most disgusting things I’ve ever seen on tv.  And considering how angry they seem at each other, living in the same house is a very bad idea.  For the kids.  Kyle and Mo deserve all the garbage they are reaping.

Yeah, why live in the same house? They can’t find a good realtor?! 😉 It’s almost reflecting bad on his business that Mauricio hasn’t bought his own house. If he can’t even figure out his own living situation, how’s he supposed to help me?!

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
9 hours ago, Pattycake2 said:

PK has some kind of English real estate tv show coming out.  He was probably filming during the “Great Abandonment.”  Dorit knew so all her wailing was for her storyline.  Did she have another storyline?  No.

I wish he was doing Big Brother, he seems like he'd be good at it, it would be more interesting than a real estate show.

Thank you for letting us know about his show. Dorit could have played it differently and just told every one what he was really doing and been proud of it but noooo she has to play the abandoned wife with PTSD from a fake robbery, boring.

2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Yeah, why live in the same house? They can’t find a good realtor?! 😉 It’s almost reflecting bad on his business that Mauricio hasn’t bought his own house. If he can’t even figure out his own living situation, how’s he supposed to help me?!

He could live in the casita out back, lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I agree with mostly everything you posted.

You are right about Erika, it is all smoke and mirrors and very little of it is about her singing. I do want someone at the reunion to mention her $7 Vegas tickets vs. Denise Richards $7 Only Fans.

Sutton's earrings were pretty but like I said, I would have gone for that gorgeous statement ring, it was more noticeable and the color was divine.  She has quirks but we all do, sometimes she leads with those quirks but we all know to hide them until much further along in a relationship, lol.  Yes her going on about her divorce is getting old, I survived with a hell of a lot less money (my ex is a judge), our mutual friend (judge) actually signed the divorce decree, that person should have recused it but whatever, I moved on and Sutton should too...the funny thing is her ex Christian showed her who he was and she still mourns that relationship, she got the better deal, money with no man!

Kyle and Morgan, it may not be physical but it certainly is an emotional affair, whatever it is is boring.  I get the feeling that when something happens to Kyle/Mo the kids know they will wait till the cameras are rolling to discuss it.

I would have been thrilled to be at that white party but I would be the one with a food stain on my boob😁

That blue diamond ring was 9 million dollars!! Now I need to make the opposite argument that I did earlier that she “only” gets $3.6M in alimony a year. I don’t think she’s selling that many bedazzled mumus in her store. The earrings were a “bargain” at $68,000—just under a week’s worth of alimony. 

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

That blue diamond ring was 9 million dollars!! Now I need to make the opposite argument that I did earlier that she “only” gets $3.6M in alimony a year. I don’t think she’s selling that many bedazzled mumus in her store. The earrings were a “bargain” at $68,000—just under a week’s worth of alimony. 

Oh well that is a good reason not to buy it but the earrings were just okay for $68,000. I wonder if it was just fake out of her buying them and in reality she borrowed them for the white party.

• Like 4
22 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Much like Dorit does ALL the time.  If one little logo is good, draping your entire body in logos must be better.  

If "fashion is Dorit's language" (as stated in her opening line), she didn't learn the language from Coco Chanel, who said to accessorize and then, before you walk out the door, remove one item - presumably because you've overdone it.  Dorit overdoes her fashion constantly.  

Speaking of Coco Chanel, as Dorit wants to point out to Garcelle she is Jewish and a target or Semitism so why then does she constantly wear Coco Chanel who was a known Nazi spy and a hater of Jews.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 3
20 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Looks like Kathy’s appearance literally makes Sutton sick next week. 

When was the reunion filmed, because Sutton was at Kathy's Christmas party and they seemed to be buddies.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
9 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Speaking of Coco Chanel, as Dorit wants to point out to Garcelle she is Jewish and a target or Semitism so why then does she constantly wear Coco Chanel who was a known Nazi spy and a hater of Jews.

Dorit does not look much further beneath the surface, she probably does not know.

• Like 10
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Pattycake2 said:

PK has some kind of English real estate tv show coming out.

This part ... she knew what he was doing and it wasndt abandoning her ... the way they framed this was just ridiculous... Kinda like with Kyle and Mo and hes so busy now .. yea filming a reality show WITH your daughters .. GOOD God .. he is employing and giving a bag to your children and you are using this "drama" to get people to watch it ... it all comes across as so unauthentic when you actually set back and break down what was going on IRT   ... Kyle and Dorit are playing the "reality" tv game

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
15 hours ago, J80134 said:

I knew Sutton staying friends with Kathy while Kyle was on the outs (the root of why kyle has been crappy to sutton this season...IMO) would bite her in the butt when the sisters inevitably made nice again. 

Carnival had a white party on my last cruise, which says a lot about how unspecial this theme has become. 

Erika dropped that sticky kitty to the floor with the triumph of an old day shift stripper.

I hope this isn't the case. I hope it's a misdirect and Suttons issue isn't about anxiety over what Kathy may bring to the reunion.

Also, even if Suttons episode has nothing to do with Kathy's arrival I hope Kathy's presence isn't partly going to be an attack on Sutton. I don't want it to be something like Kathy outs things Sutton has shared about Kyle or trash talk or whatever cause it's just such a non starter for me. 

I also have no interest in seeing Kathy put on the loyal sister mask and tsk tsk others that have made her sister feel bad so now she's taking the obligatory position of defending Kyle against her "enemies".  To see this angle used to "go after" someone as opposed to "the loyal sister" being used when warranted, oh I don't know like when two of Kyle's besties were ganging up on her sister last season and seasons of Christmas past. Like if they pull that shit out of their ass to go after the likes of Sutton......SUTTON. This is where the family bond finally shows up? Taking down Sutton?

That would mean after the show they have plans to shoot fish in a barrel and steal candy from a baby.

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Like 4
  • Applause 7
(edited)

Sutton and Kathy are still friends they still post and hang out together.. The passing out had nothing to do with Kathy .. This is what I hate about how they edit some of this stuff

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 16
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

Sutton and Kathy are still friends they still post and hang out together.. 

Good! Now I don't have to go into the reunion anticipated this showdown. LOL. 

• LOL 8
1 minute ago, Yours Truly said:

Good! Now I don't have to go into the reunion anticipated this showdown. LOL. 

i hate how they edit this shit .. its annoying ... esp if you follow them on other socials you know that what they are trying to imply is straight up bullshit .. its the same with knowing that Kyle and Kathy made up AGAIN we all saw and knew it...

• Like 6
37 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Sutton and Kathy are still friends they still post and hang out together.. The passing out had nothing to do with Kathy .. This is what I hate about how they edit some of this stuff

This made me think of the preview for the reunion: we see Erica, then we see Andy saying to someone "Erica told me to eviscerate you" and then we see Kyle.  I don't think for ONE SECOND that Andy was talking to Kyle in that exchange, but the editing made it look that way.  I hate that kind of shenanigan and this show does it constantly.  I never believe previews for this shit show.

• Like 7
(edited)
27 minutes ago, AnnMarie17 said:

This made me think of the preview for the reunion: we see Erica, then we see Andy saying to someone "Erica told me to eviscerate you" and then we see Kyle.  I don't think for ONE SECOND that Andy was talking to Kyle in that exchange, but the editing made it look that way.  I hate that kind of shenanigan and this show does it constantly.  I never believe previews for this shit show.

Actually, Andy was speaking to Kyle about what Erika said.  During an appearance by Erika on WWHL, Andy was asking her what she thought about Kyle and Mauricio's marriage struggles during the season.  Erika's response was something about hoping that Andy holds Kyle accountable at the Reunion for not being entirely truthful about her marriage problems, and did said that Kyle deserves to be eviscerated (or something like that), because Erika felt that she was eviscerated at the Reunion shows over her situation with Tom and the court cases brought by the victims of Tom's scamming and stealing money from accident victims.

While I don't disagree that Kyle should be questioned in depth over whether she was completely truthful about her marriage, it was more of the same "I want retribution and demand apologies" bullshit from Erika, because she feels that she was treated wrongly for not having a scintilla of care or empathy for anyone but herself. 

Not fully disclosing marital issues on TV is small potatoes compared to what Tom Girardi did, and how Erika's selfishness and lack of empathy for anyone was shown.  The only people hurting in a marriage breakup are the couple and their family - not hundreds of accident victims' and their families who had money basically stolen from them.

So, this is one of the rare times when the previews showed the right thing.  At the time when WWHL aired, I thought it was a pretty dramatic and cruel thing to say, but brushed it off as Erika being her usual cruel and nasty self.

I'll be curious to see if Kyle has distanced herself from Erika for saying that the same way she has distanced herself from Sutton and Dorit over their comments about her marriage.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 11
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

So, this is one of the rare times when the previews showed the right thing.  At the time when WWHL aired, I thought it was a pretty dramatic and cruel thing to say, but brushed it off as Erika being her usual cruel and nasty self.

I'll be curious to see if Kyle has distanced herself from Erika for saying that the same way she has distanced herself from Sutton and Dorit over their comments about her marriage.

The issue is that she really pissed both Sutton and Dorit off so her only ally except 8.5 is Erika and lets be honest, the only reason that Erika is her ally is she is a real "co worker" there is no real friendship between them (Erika seems to really be friends with Lisa R and Diana)

Erika has no problem being a sympathetic shoulder if it keeps the bad away from them.  I think there will be a huge push to bring back Teddi because neither of her sisters will be her attack dog and 8.5 is not going to be around.

• Sad 3
  • Useful 1

So who leaked the news to People? Me thinks it was Kyle. She also said that when the news came out, they were all together as a family. So we can assume they had a conversation about everything off camera. So the conversation in this episode was just for the cameras. Poor Portia. 

I really hope at the reunion, they show Kyle footage of herself over the years screaming "be open and honest!" to everyone and then Andy asks her why she wasn't open and honest. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
37 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

So who leaked the news to People? Me thinks it was Kyle. She also said that when the news came out, they were all together as a family. So we can assume they had a conversation about everything off camera. So the conversation in this episode was just for the cameras. Poor Portia. 

I really hope at the reunion, they show Kyle footage of herself over the years screaming "be open and honest!" to everyone and then Andy asks her why she wasn't open and honest. 

Well, based on what Kyle and the rest of the Faux Force Five (or whatever they called themselves - Rinna, Teddi, Dorit, Kyle and Erika) thought a few years ago, perhaps LVP instructed her Vanderpump Dogs store manager to leak the news.  Just kidding.....

I thought it was interesting that several of the women seemed to be more concerned over who leaked the story than if the story was actually true and if it was true, how their "friend", Kyle, was feeling.

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
(edited)

Farrah being concerned about how "snatched" her face is when they were getting ready (when talking to the hair guy) is pretty sad, at age 34.   Guess it's the environment/city/profession she's in.  

Dorit likes the word 'chic' a lot.

Sutton was being shady when she was asking where Mau was in her TH, since she had already greeted him there.

Edited by SnarkAttack
dropped a letter
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

i hate how they edit this shit .. its annoying ... esp if you follow them on other socials you know that what they are trying to imply is straight up bullshit .. its the same with knowing that Kyle and Kathy made up AGAIN we all saw and knew it...

I don't follow their social media like that (although I'm not against it I'm just not on other platforms besides facebook and instragram) so I really do appreciate the extra insight from the members of this forum. 

• Like 8

I thought it was super weird that Kyle and her dawders (TM Teresa Guidice) made a grand entrance into the empty stadium, I mean, into Sofi Stadium, without Mo.  After he finished his snack, he greeted them and then stood there, lookin' like a hanger-on, not like part of their family.  He was definitely on the outside lookin' in and it was not a good look for either Kyle or Mo. 

That whole party was one big cringe.  It's a shame. I used to watch that episode each year and think about how fun it would be to have the cash to host all of your family/friends once a year for a fabulous party in your gorgeous backyard; all of the memories you'd make with those you love, the tradition it would become.  That's #goals to me.  (can't believe I just used that cringy hashtag 🤣

The soulless, joyless White Party we saw this year is like a tangible reminder to be careful of what you may lose, when you get what you thought you wanted. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
14 hours ago, goofygirl said:

But do those other friends hold onto her ass like Morgan does??

Apparently, Kyle does too.  It's funny that they aren't zeroing in on Morgan holding onto Kyle's ass in the photos from WWHL last night.

Nearly spit my tea!

• LOL 1
2 hours ago, Slakkie said:

The issue is that she really pissed both Sutton and Dorit off so her only ally except 8.5 is Erika and lets be honest, the only reason that Erika is her ally is she is a real "co worker" there is no real friendship between them (Erika seems to really be friends with Lisa R and Diana)

Erika has no problem being a sympathetic shoulder if it keeps the bad away from them.  I think there will be a huge push to bring back Teddi because neither of her sisters will be her attack dog and 8.5 is not going to be around.

Do they want to end this show?  Because bringing Teddi back would send the show into a death spiral.

2 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Which makes that scene worse.  Sold their fucking soul to Andy.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, Yours Truly said:

I don't follow their social media like that (although I'm not against it I'm just not on other platforms besides facebook and instragram) so I really do appreciate the extra insight from the members of this forum. 

Yea Twitter HW is …. I don’t even know how to describe it .. toxic would come up lol unhinged sometimes lol but that’s pretty much the whole platform in general.. but it always has the latest tea on who’s still talking to who etc etc if you don’t get sucked into the negative it can actually be insightful :)

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 1
  • Applause 4
6 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Oh well that is a good reason not to buy it but the earrings were just okay for $68,000. I wonder if it was just fake out of her buying them and in reality she borrowed them for the white party.

I'm not really  a jewelry  person, isn't my DH lucky. I loved her earrings,  petite,  understated and had Sutton  written all over them. I've watched  Kyle try on huge rings, that don't suit her fingers at all. That's  the difference,  one knows what suits them, the other,  is all for show. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
On 2/21/2024 at 9:31 PM, Mar said:
On 2/21/2024 at 6:11 PM, Pondlass1 said:

Sutton’s daughter is so natural and pretty.  Hope she stays that way.

She seems like a lovely young woman. I couldn’t help but compare her to Rinna’s daughters.

I just came across this photo, so I’m adding it to my earlier post. It is Rinna’s daughter, Amelia Gray.

IMG_4421.thumb.jpeg.f671c9546f8b84bf2715683af8791923.jpeg

• Mind Blown 5
  • Sad 4
45 minutes ago, Mar said:

I just came across this photo, so I’m adding it to my earlier post. It is Rinna’s daughter, Amelia Gray.

IMG_4421.thumb.jpeg.f671c9546f8b84bf2715683af8791923.jpeg

Was she the daughter suffering from depression?

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 2

I can't believe Kevin Lee is still around.  I remember him on Anna Nicole Smith's reality show and he seemed like a grifter back then  looking to steal money from the rich and stupid.  It was embarrassing to see him pop up on LVP because his taste can only be described as over the top, spend a lot.  However,  since Erika establishes new levels in bad taste, it was a seamless fit.  Even her choice of song after the debacle of spending the money that should have gone to accident victims was a bad look.  She also has some nerve making demands that Kyle be eviscerated  when in reality no one ever really got into the fact that Erika represented her marriage as a happy one which was a complete falsehood.  The focus was all about whether she knew her husband was stealing or not.  I don't think she cared where the money came from as long as it kept coming so I lean towards believing she didn't know because she never asked.  However,  she was never  open and honest and Kyle seems to over look that fact.  I wonder how Kyle feels about her new best friend now that Erika wanted to see her suffer.

By the way, the choice of Erika's words says a lot: 

1. TRANSITIVE VERB

To eviscerate a person or animal means to remove their internal organs, such as their heart, lungs, and stomach.

[formal]

Synonyms: gut, draw, paunch, disembowel   More Synonyms of eviscerate

2. TRANSITIVE VERB

If you say that something will eviscerate an organization or system, you are emphasizing that it will make the organization or system much weaker or much less powerful.

[formal, emphasis]

Democrats say the petition will eviscerate state government

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Yea Twitter HW is …. I don’t even know how to describe it .. toxic would come up lol unhinged sometimes lol but that’s pretty much the whole platform in general.. but it always has the latest tea on who’s still talking to who etc etc if you don’t get sucked into the negative it can actually be insightful :)

Yeah. I think there's overlap between the gossip on Twitter that also makes its way into the HWs subreddits. Those subs can get crazy though.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

What struck me as funny was the look on her face when she said "okay" to buying the $68,000 earrings.  I'm wondering if she was really thinking, 'Oh, shit!  I don't want to spend that kind of money, but now that my daughter likes them and I'm being filmed, I have to say yes!'  It was a deer in the headlight's moment for me.  

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, Chit Chat said:

What struck me as funny was the look on her face when she said "okay" to buying the $68,000 earrings.  I'm wondering if she was really thinking, 'Oh, shit!  I don't want to spend that kind of money, but now that my daughter likes them and I'm being filmed, I have to say yes!'  It was a deer in the headlight's moment for me.  

I wondered the same. Lol.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, janiema said:

Was she the daughter suffering from depression?

This one had the eating disorder, and I think may have also had depression/anxiety. She has actually become a pretty successful model, working shows in Europe for some top designers. The other one has a quite severe anxiety/mental health problem.

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Mar said:

This one had the eating disorder, and I think may have also had depression/anxiety. She has actually become a pretty successful model, working shows in Europe for some top designers. The other one has a quite severe anxiety/mental health problem.

Gee - not to make light of anxiety and depression issues, but with Lisa Rinna as a Mom, it's not a big surprise that both Amelia and Delilah have anxiety/depression issues along with an eating disorder.

Thank God that Rinna is no longer on RHOBH!!!  

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, ezzy4 said:

1) i suspect the white party was good in person 'cause everyone who attended seemed genuinely impressed. 

For me, it's just so over-the-top.  Some of them are trying so hard to be some kind of big, power players in their little world, and I know I should be impressed by them having their party at SoFi stadium, but I'm not.   I'm glad that other posters liked it though!  

• Like 5
On 2/21/2024 at 11:38 PM, Juneau Gal said:

Kyle and Mauricio could have said no and they definitely should have not allowed Portia to be part of that mess. It’s ALL on Kyle and Mo regardless of whose idea it was. I’m 100% sure Kyle jumped with glee at the chance to have it filmed; it was her last chance to have her storyline, which had so far failed spectacularly to gain traction this season, to grab the spotlight. 

Kyle is truly vile. I am sick of her playing like some kind of Victim here, because people are discussing her marriage. She is always happy to discuss everyone else's personal life. She was fine pronouncing her sister an addict on National TV and discussing Denise's alleged relationship with Brandi, the source of truth and integrity, said no one ever and to call her best friend a Liar, also on National TV.  She is trying to imply that Mo cheated. I have always assumed he cheated but, OK, she has a right to say "enough" and move on. She met Morgan and decided to have her own fling. All fine, but stop trying to turn this into Scandoval. No one cares.  No one cares about Scandoval anymore either.  This has been the most boring season yet. 

Kyle and Mauricio could have said no and they definitely should have not allowed Portia to be part of that mess. It’s ALL on Kyle and Mo regardless of whose idea it was. I’m 100% sure Kyle jumped with glee at the chance to have it filmed; it was her last chance to have her storyline, which had so far failed spectacularly to gain traction this season, to grab the spotlight. 

Kyle is truly vile. I am sick of her playing like some kind of Victim here, because people are discussing her marriage. She is always happy to discuss everyone else's personal life. She was fine pronouncing her sister an addict on National TV and discussing Denise's alleged relationship with Brandi, the source of truth and integrity, said no one ever and to call her best friend a Liar, also on National TV.  She is trying to imply that Mo cheated. I have always assumed he cheated but, OK, she has a right to say "enough" and move on. She met Morgan and decided to have her own fling. All fine, but stop trying to turn this into Scandoval. No one cares.  No one cares about Scandoval anymore either.  This has been the most boring season yet. 

• Like 10
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, Mrs peel said:

I agree.  It this is for real and I'm not sure it is, then what a confusing message they are sending: we are not getting along but we are living together, at least one of us thinks this, and we are going to work on things while we see other people because we had a great 26 years together.   Pay no attention to the fact that we are both photographed in affectionate poses with other people because we love each other.....and did we mention we had a great 26 years...which is long enough really so let's be real.

I think they are acting like bad examples to their children who probably don't understand any of this with all the mixed signals. 

• Like 8