Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E07: Dazed and Accused

• Start Topic

Although, she’s overdue for the same nasty treatment she dishes out every season, I Am surprised that it’s Sutton who’s coming so hard for Kyle.  Her comment “you already lost two sisters” sounded like Kathy coming out of her mouth. And if Kathy is pumping her up to come after Kyle, that’s some low as hell behavior. Kathy showed her true colors & she’s out for payback.  Holding your entire family back from a relative because You’re mad at them is next level emotional abuse. Big Kathy really damaged those girls for life.  But I feel like we’re missing a step that explains Sutton’s new hatred for Kyle. 

So, Sutton’s turned mean, Erika is calm and reasonable. And Crystal was actually funny.  It’s like I’m watching Bizarro RHBH. 

• LOL 21
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, dmeets said:

Did Kyle accidentally reveal that Mo did cheat when she said in her interview Garcelle should have been more sympathetic having gone through a similar situation?

The second that sentence left her mouth I am sure she wished she hadn't said that, to me that was 100% the proof of what is/was really going on with Kyle and Mo.

14 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Erika and her assistant also need to google “how to make lemonade.”

I took it as a metaphor for Erika's life, she is trying to make lemonade out of her lemons from her marriage to Tom/fall from grace/life of privilege.

• Like 11
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

Gah, Mikey.  I thought we were done with him.  Are there really enough Erika fans to fulfill a “Residency”???  She is delusional.  Without her ex-sugar daddy’s ill-gotten bankroll, who’s going to foot the bill? 

Hey maybe she can team up with Luann of RHONY; the Countess and the Cuntess!

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 15
13 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I hate Kyle's dress, I hate the design and the fit.

And even with her weight loss (not that she was heavy before), she still felt the need to hitch it up every 10 seconds.  She really needs to stop with strapless dresses.

1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Erika and her assistant also need to google “how to make lemonade.”

"Should we go sell it on the street?"  I snorted.

• Like 2
  • LOL 16

Was Denise fucked up, yes, would I have to be fucked up to go to dinner with these women, fuck yes!

12 minutes ago, Axie said:

I don’t understand why Crystal isn’t more popular.  I find her refreshing.

I agree.  I think the failing of these shows is the laser focus on primary characters at the expense of secondary characters.

For us film buffs, every great film needs a Ruth Hussey.

• Like 16
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Kyle’s dress at her marijuana dinner and Erika’s gold/yellow confessional look: why are they punishing their breasts? 

People who don’t watch Project Runway may not get this, but all I could think of with Kyle’s dress was a PR unconventional challenge where one designer used flattened Solo cups for the bust. 

Erika’s Cruella deVille full-arm covers had me staring, too. Ridiculous. 

48 minutes ago, funnygirl said:

Weekly reminder that Kyle is not a victim.

She is getting a taste of her own medicine, and I'm glad Sutton is giving her the business. And it's even better that Sutton is calm about it, and then Kyle blows up. Fast forward to now, Sutton's intuition was correct. Kyle's having a midlife crisis. 

I love Denise! I don't care. She is a delight. She obviously had a few drinks before attending the dinner, and I don't blame her considering how things were for her the last time she was around this group. I think it's possible that what Denise was referring to with Erika, aside from what we saw on camera in seasons past, is that Erika switched up on Denise because of Rinna. Which is true. Like all of a sudden Rinna started being the Fox Force leader in attacking Denise and the rest of the women followed. I think, if not for Rinna, Denise and Erika could've gotten along very well. 

Whatever the reason, Denise has been lugging that grudge around for a LONG time.

• Like 8
  • LOL 6
12 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Does KYLE not see the irony? She literally is accusing Sutton of anorexia and being an alcoholic.. THINGS she has personally dealt with and shouldn’t be weaponizing on television .. yet she is crying that Sutton should be empathetic? Am I high on glue? 

It’s narcissism. Everything is fair game, but not when the tables are turned on her. That’s why I was loving the hair-on-fire act at the table. She can attack all day long, but when it’s incoming fire…💥

• Like 18
  • Love 2

Why does Erika have an "Executive Assistant", lol.  

She lives in a rented poolhouse, talks about how "poor" she is and besides this show, doesn't have a career/job to be busy doing.  I guess she needs someone to talk to and film with so there is that but seriously I don't think we've ever seen Erika with anyone that isn't either on her payroll or Bravo's. 

• Like 16
  • Applause 3

I don't think this 4th wall thing is a big deal anymore -- I feel like people mention "the show" on other Bravo shows too. 

I'm amused by Dorit's casual jeans ensembles. Never thought I'd be dressed similarly to her of all people. 

Maybe it's too soon to tell, but I find Ann Marie annoying as hell. 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

Denise's eyes are glassy! I wanna know what she thinks dorito was doing with her devious upside down jacket ploy. Lol

Camille was a nonfactor after her mild Faye moment.

Sutton sent her assistant to the dispensary to get 1 preroll cone for her "cool girl" reveal right after she watched transformed Sandy awkwardly puff a cig in Grease.

Lil Kathy put the kibosh on Kyle...again. Did Kim clear this appearance with her, or is she risking her wrath?

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
7 minutes ago, J80134 said:

Denise's eyes are glassy! I wanna know what she thinks dorito was doing with her devious upside down jacket ploy. Lol

Camille was a nonfactor after her mild Faye moment.

Sutton sent her assistant to the dispensary to get 1 preroll cone for her "cool girl" reveal right after she watched transformed Sandy awkwardly puff a cig in Grease.

Lil Kathy put the kibosh on Kyle...again. Did Kim clear this appearance with her, or is she risking her wrath?

This is what the Richard sisters do.. Kyle admitted this back in season 1 or 2 none of them get along all at the same time .. 

• Like 8
  • Useful 2
17 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

Yes, I think PK is right on this - those kids haven't been around other children at school for THREE YEARS and just listen to any teacher to hear how damaging that can be for their growth.  They saw it when schools reopened after a year.  

They are already stunted having PK and Dorit for parents, lol.  I think it is because they cannot afford the fancy private school all the other kids go to and so they home school.

Speaking of Dorit home schooling the kids, I really thought she meant she was home schooling as in doing the teaching, I might have known they would have out sourced that job. 

I think that home schooled kids do meet up with others being home schooled for activities and such, right? So there is some socialization.

31 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

Maybe this "assistant," is an unpaid intern ala Sonja's intern program.

The Weed Chef was also on Southern Charm, I feel like we will see him on other Bravo shows.

It was good to see Kim although I thought she looked rough.

Kyle is a narcissist and they always needs an enemy, Sutton is it.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
52 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

I'm amused by Dorit's casual jeans ensembles.

Maybe she can't even afford Shein's any more.

I think that home schooled kids do meet up with others being home schooled for activities and such, right? So there is some socialization.

The quality of home-schooling varies. Some of my southern family do it for religious reasons (they are former public school teachers so they are good at it), and I've heard them talk about other parents who don't care whether it's done well. Each situation is supposed to be monitored, with at least annual reports, to prove that the kids are learning at a mandated level, but that's a hit-or-miss situation too.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Like 4
  • Useful 2
34 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

They are already stunted having PK and Dorit for parents, lol.  I think it is because they cannot afford the fancy private school all the other kids go to and so they home school.

Speaking of Dorit home schooling the kids, I really thought she meant she was home schooling as in doing the teaching, I might have known they would have out sourced that job. 

I hadn't thought of the price of private school... maybe this is preferable to the horrors of public school to Dorito?

Dorito doesn't do much around the house but in this case, thank goodness Dorito isn't attempting to home school her children!  😆

40 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

This is what the Richard sisters do.. Kyle admitted this back in season 1 or 2 none of them get along all at the same time .. 

Yep.  Which is why is double dangerous to try an insert yourself in one of their sister fights; eventually they make up and you are on the outs. 

And because of her "society" connections Kathy is the one that cuts everyone out.  I remember when one of her girls was getting married (Nikki?) and everyone in the fam was invited except Mo, putting Kyle in an awkward position.  If you are on the outs with Kathy then she makes sure that means you are on the outs with her kids too. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1

Crystal laughing about WTF Denise was going on about had me cracking up. 

Erika needs to be high 24/7 because that is truly the only time I could stomach her.

Kyle looks awful in her TH with the orange dress.  And her jog over to whatsherfaces house with the long tresses flowing....*eyeroll*

Dorit - send those kids to school.

I'm glad Denise was able to somewhat redeem herself at the lunch because wow, LOL.

• Like 11

Kim didn’t seem straight to me, but maybe she’s normally wacky. She seemed to be avoiding standing still for a minute and flitted all over the place. Was really weird. 

Edited by Pi237
  • Like 4
6 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I just think Sutton ain’t the one she took shit and took shit and now is like you know what .. no .. I like this backbone Sutton esp now that she’s saying it to HER face 

I’m just proud of her that she’s keeping her cool (pretty much). She stared down Kyle over the table like a boss. Compare last night to the “ugly pants” fiasco.

I was smiling at the way Camille was just in the back watching, probably thinking “not my circus…” She looks good, BTW.

Let saints be praised that Teddi didn’t show up at this. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Does Bravo own stock in pickle ball? 

Haha it's just the "latest thing" since charcuterie boards! 😄

6 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I just think Sutton ain’t the one she took shit and took shit and now is like you know what .. no .. I like this backbone Sutton esp now that she’s saying it to HER face 

Sutton's always had a backbone when she's wanted to - that's why I don't buy "anxiety Sutton"!

3 hours ago, Axie said:

I don’t understand why Crystal isn’t more popular.  I find her refreshing.

I think it's because when she's not happy she's more annoying than Anxiety Sutton - she's "triggered" and "doesn't feel safe" and any other buzzword you can think of 🙄

2 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Right?  I'd rather pay the housekeeper to come several times a week 😄

1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Yeah there are all kinds of activities and competitions and groups they can do.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Denise is unsteady, looks like a hot mess, broke the 4th wall, slurs her words, can't finish a thought...I still like her even though she came looking for a fight, with anyone.  She harshed Erika's mellow.

I hate Kyle's dress, I hate the design and the fit.

Erika knows she can't fight with crazy, so good on her for not exploding.

Dorit's outfit is bad and so is her hair, I think I would rather have that clump of gold on her head than the look she is pulling off at this dinner. Her talking head look is even worse.

I am liking this weed dinner.

I LOVED seeing Sutton pulling out a joint.  I laughed at how edgy these women were with their consumption 🙄.  1 mg Dorit?  Why bother?  5 mg was the highest (ha!) they went?  Come on.  I wanted SOMEONE to ask for 10MG +.    

• Like 8
  • Fire 1
17 hours ago, SnarkAttack said:

I would think Annemarie would know about the procedure called esophageal dilation, which helps when people have issues with food getting stuck. I know someone who had that issue and that procedure.

Bugs how Dorit says 'Sutton' as 'Sut un'.

THIS was really pissing me off.  First of all, laughing at someone's personal affliction is BULLSHIT!  For someone in the medical field to laugh is gross and inappropriate to me.  And Kyle?  Can you be a bigger c***?  I know all about esophageal dilation.  My grandfather had to have that done.  Me and my 2 sisters have swallowing issues (ready for incoming jokes!) so yeah.  Shut the fuck up.  What I am seeing of Annmarie isn't good.  

Yeah, Kyle is going through something.  Not sure what, but she is one angry motherfucker.  Not in an entertaining way.  I never really liked her but this version of Kyle needs to go.  And quit trying to make Morgan a thing.  Kyle is no longer the anchor of this show.  I am leaning towards Garcelle and Sutton being in that role.  

Sutton has some really good comments.  I loved the one from the episode last week about seeing Annmarie's dress on Erika and was surprised they still made it. 

• Like 14
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 2
15 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

Gah, Mikey.  I thought we were done with him.  Are there really enough Erika fans to fulfill a “Residency”???  She is delusional.  Without her ex-sugar daddy’s ill-gotten bankroll, who’s going to foot the bill? 

Sutton really went low with the sup sister comment, but Kyle has been such a shit stirring mean girl for too long, I’m giving Sutton a barely perceptible tsk-tsk and finger wag (& with a tee hee giggle and thumbs up)

Dorit is in gossip girl heaven being the “run and tell dat” lackey for Kyle.  But she never quotes the dirt she’s dumping correctly. I can’t believe I’m actually going to type these words…I agree with PK…about the homeschooling and Dorit’s totally paranoid, selfish, control freak reason for keeping the kids out of traditional school.

Is it worrying that I understood what Denise was (not) saying at Kyle’s about Erika’s treatment towards her? I figured out she was talking about the threesome, sex talk in front of her kids. Am I a savant whose gift is transcribing unintelligible drug fueled rants? I could have a serious side hustle going as an interpreter for Bravo.

Not a sure about Annmarie yet. I don’t think Kyle needs any more Heathers on her team. Dorit will make sure she stays in the Lackey #1 spot, so watch your back, Annmarie! (See Teddi Mellencamp for reference).

Bravo really needs to make sure Teddi never happens again.  Loathe her on sight.

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I LOVED seeing Sutton pulling out a joint.

I know it was for effect but do people smoke indoors?  At the dinner table?  Ohhh, maybe it was a throwback to Allison Dubois and her ridiculous vaping at the real original dinner from hell.  In that case it makes perfect sense.  

But I'll wait until she pulls a big ol bong out of her bag to be impressed, lol.  

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
53 minutes ago, Pi237 said:

Kim didn’t seem straight to me, but maybe she’s normally wacky. She seemed to be avoiding standing still for a minute and flitted all over the place. Was really weird. 

See Kim has always had an awkward quirky (and anxious) side that completely tracks with the fact that aside from addiction she also suffers from official mental health issues. I feel like whenever the subject of Kim comes up ALL of her behavior was attributed to her addiction but to me I think she's naturally awkward and odd socially and being othered in that sense contributed to her abusing substances throughout her life. I think she does come across as a bit weird and sometimes cringey but it has always bugged me that reacting to her negatively has always been the automatic go to with some of the housewives on this show. To be honest I never understood why Kim's odd behavior was such a huge pearl clutching inducing event. I never liked in many of the situations Kim's behavior was drummed up to be something so excruciatingly impossible to handle complete with traumatic scarring and the need for therapy. It was always so very contrived and I never did like the narrative cause it was obviously a grab for dramatics for any housewife looking to earn their check (looking at you Rinna).

I'm happy to see Kim in peaceful and calm situations with women who aren't chopping at the bit to throw her under the bus by using her very real, sad and tragic struggles. Again, I am so happy she isn't on the show full time anymore. Although, if I knew she would have back up and not be the target I would totally like to see her on more. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

I know it was for effect but do people smoke indoors?  At the dinner table?  Ohhh, maybe it was a throwback to Allison Dubois and her ridiculous vaping at the real original dinner from hell.  In that case it makes perfect sense.  

But I'll wait until she pulls a big ol bong out of her bag to be impressed, lol.  

If it were a weed dinner, I would totally pull one out.  Normally no.  Yes please!  Bong hits!  

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
17 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

THIS was really pissing me off.  First of all, laughing at someone's personal affliction is BULLSHIT!  For someone in the medical field to laugh is gross and inappropriate to me.  And Kyle?  Can you be a bigger c***?  I know all about esophageal dilation.  My grandfather had to have that done.  Me and my 2 sisters have swallowing issues (ready for incoming jokes!) so yeah.  Shut the fuck up.  What I am seeing of Annmarie isn't good.  

Yeah, Kyle is going through something.  Not sure what, but she is one angry motherfucker.  Not in an entertaining way.  I never really liked her but this version of Kyle needs to go.  And quit trying to make Morgan a thing.  Kyle is no longer the anchor of this show.  I am leaning towards Garcelle and Sutton being in that role.  

Sutton has some really good comments.  I loved the one from the episode last week about seeing Annmarie's dress on Erika and was surprised they still made it. 

I was disgusted at Annemarie's comments, as a supposed medical professional. She really did not come off well. And bragging about her sports background? I played pickleball better than that on my first day of playing, seven years ago. Kyle was equally as bad. 

I loved Sutton's comeback to Kyle when she said something about standing on her head. Sutton retorted "Everyone knows I can't stand on my head". That made me laugh out loud. Love Sutton and her sense of humour.

I guess the lunch Denise attended was her redemption lunch? While drunk/stoned/whatever Denise can be entertaining, I would be just as happy not to have her on my screen ever again. I was impressed by Erika's handing of Denise. She went from being paranoid about Erika, to paranoid about Dorito commenting on her jacket. That is several minutes of my life I will never get back.

I watch for Sutton and Garcelle. More of them, please. 

• Like 14
  • Applause 1
57 minutes ago, princelina said:

Sutton's always had a backbone when she's wanted to - that's why I don't buy "anxiety Sutton"!

No way, now how. Not saying Sutton wasn't always a force to be reckoned with in one way or another but her first season, she was really rocky and of course wouldn't exactly know her footing too well. What newbies fail to understand is that a perfectly solid, pleasant and good friendship spins into a twisty turning storm once the cameras are on. And that said friendship is up for sacrifice if it means more screen time.  I think Sutton had a rude awakening in the beginning which contributed to her very frequent confrontations, foot in mouth moments and being an easy target. I think that in itself contributed to her anxiety which is valid. I think over the seasons she's be able to learn and she's not completely blindsided anymore meaning that it isn't as jolting as it used to be. This is allowing Sutton to stay a bit more composed during these moments. She understands the game a bit more and is handling herself better which makes it seem as if she should have always had a handle on things and calls to question her earlier bouts of anxiety. She's had past anxiety's and just because she's getting a bit more steely in her maneuvering doesn't mean that from here on she's not allowed to have anxiety. Anxiety comes and goes and is hugely dependent on circumstance. If these women during some other random event or trip decide yet again rake her across the coals for some dumb shit then I expect Sutton to have an episode of anxiety. Anxiety is a thing for Sutton because anxiety is a thing for everybody if caught off guard and depending on any given situation.

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Like 9
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
19 hours ago, WaltersHair said:

Denise is coat-upside-down drunk, but the staff are like OMG IT'S Denise Richards! I love that.

Bwah! Right?! Denise F* Richards will ALWAYS outshine this entire gaggle of fame-whoring circus animals. 

• Like 9
  • Love 3

Kyle talking about how Kathy and her daughters are a package deal and just like classic Kyle she doesn't say much but leave the unspoken words hanging in the air. Basically Kathy has turned her daughters against Kyle. 

Look, if I was Paris and Nikki and I saw with my own two eyes the bullshit Kyle allowed and was a part of regarding my mother... um, no, sorry bitch, it's not my mother keep me from you its ME deciding that ME and YOU now have beef. I don't get why it's hard to understand why Kathy's daughters would be distant from Kyle. 

Kyle is always pretending that there is this unfair hammer that gets slammed down on her and that she always has to behave or she's put on punishment and she always presents these rifts as if they are some abusive penalties being unleashed on her unfoundedly. Season after season it drives me crazy to see her present her very obvious, very mean, very deliberate mechanics as non existent and her sisters are drumming up reasons to put her in time out. 

Here she goes again acting like she's absolutely innocent and Kathy has no basis for distancing herself. I'm not going to measure the punishment cause that's not for me to decide but Kyle constantly wants to decide what kind of response is appropriate for her behaviors and always deems the punishments as non proportional to the slight and of course too harsh.

I can see WHY her sisters are always hot and cold with her because the minute they drop their guard with her and try to have a sisterly relationship Kyle slowly but surely SETS THEM UP! My opinion is that all three have mean streaks so I'm not saying any of them are perfect but I've seen Kyle's ways in action so she gets my harshest judgement. Not to mention we don't really see anything truly damaging done to Kyle by the sisters and yet at the hands of Kyle we get an inside look at Kims struggle with addiction and after one season of Kathy being on VERY regularly we have all kinds of scandal and interest and probing and digging into a possibly ugly side of Kathy that goes way beyond the complaints Kyle has had about their family feuds. 

I'm not saying that Kathy is a saint or that dirty laundry isn't a price in the housewives game but I find it very curious that Kyle is always on the offensive side of these unfortunate details surrounding her sisters. She's always in a very contrived state of anxiety which conveniently relieves her from having to participate too strongly in any issue involving either of them. It's interesting that Kyle always has her hands tied and continues to purposely look like a DV victim when being "pulled" into any conflicts surrounding her sisters making it so that she's to be felt sorry for and as such absolved from truly contributing to the matter. Her demeanor and choice to not vehemently defend either sister in any TRUE conflict sends its own perfect message. 

Seems to me that Kyle can't help but be a spoiled brat little sister that really does a number on the older ones. I don't truly see a victim I see someone who, yes, is a product of an unfortunate upbringing but has channeled all that toxicity and trauma into some very ugly antics. I do believe it has stemmed from legitimately dysfunctional childhood but I can't condone how she chooses to unload it all through nasty and contrived episodes. And also how she recruits others to be her champions. Taylor, Lisa V. Rinna, Erika, Teddi, now Annemarie... 

I've been on the other end of attack dog behavior. I had a very toxic friendship with a set of sisters. Kind of like a Kyle and Bethenny duo. I started out as a Sutton and now I am more of a Garcelle with a bite.  Know each other for years since childhood but have had patches over the years like Kyle and Kim or Kyle and Kathy where we were on the outs.. etc. etc. It's never fails that when I'm back in the fold there's a new friend they've made who has obviously been filled in on my past with them and it doesn't take long for the friend to act a bit slick or maybe say something slick or try to call me out in a group, thus making it clear to me that this person thinks she knows me, knows our history and doesn't approve of me because I've cause their friend (my longtime "friends") pain. Ugggghh... Typical follower who has no clue who they're dealing with.  Kyle reminds me of this ALL THE TIME. She does it mainly with her sisters but also splashes a dose on friends as well. Lisa V., Sutton to name a couple.

I've had Kyle's number since season 1 and i just hope she doesn't slip under the radar yet again this season.

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Like 6
  • Hugs 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, SnarkAttack said:

I would think Annemarie would know about the procedure called esophageal dilation

I was willing to cut Annemarie some slack on this one because I was so tickled she was honest when asked about her weight.  ("One-hundred and sixty!")  She's a nurse anesthetist, which means she knows a lot about the respiratory and circulatory systems but maybe not so much about the digestive system.

Denise was wayyyyy smashed on something at the weed dinner, but I figure I would have been, too, had I had to encounter the Ho'wives again after all the ways they tried to humiliate her.  Erika was a particular bitch.  It's very bizarre to me how the Ho'wives think the beginning of a new season wipes memories clean.

Kim looked great.  I was very pleased that the triangulation dynamic among the three sisters seemed to be working on her behalf for once. And I thought her artwork was really interesting visually in addition to being pretty.\

Edited by Maximona
  • Like 10
  • Applause 1
10 minutes ago, Maximona said:

I was willing to cut Annemarie some slack on this one because I was so tickled she was honest when asked about her weight.  ("One-hundred and sixty!")  She's a nurse anesthetist, which means she knows a lot about the respiratory and circulatory systems but maybe not so much about the digestive system.

Denise was wayyyyy smashed on something at the weed dinner, but I figure I would have been, too, had I had to encounter the Ho'wives again after all the ways they tried to humiliate her.  Erika was a particular bitch.  It's very bizarre to me how the Ho'wives think the beginning of a new season wipes memories clean.

Kim looked great.  I was very pleased that the triangulation dynamic among the three sisters seemed to be working on her behalf for once. And I thought her artwork was really interesting visually in addition to being pretty.\

But anyone in the medical field should at least have heard of it. Doesn’t mean she knows all the ins and outs, but the term shouldn’t be totally unfamiliar, either.

Just one more thing for the latest addition to Kyle’s coven to cackle about behind Sutton’s back.

• Like 11
  • Applause 1

I love that Sutton is actively standing up for herself.  And I’m THRILLED that Kyle is finally being the target.  It is waaaaay overdue. Of course, Erika and Dorit chime in on supporting whatever nonsense Kyle is spouting.  Pay attention Kyle.  That’s what you should have done for Kathy at the reunion.  Was there a reason Camille was there?  Was she shown saying anything?

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Pattycake2 said:

Was there a reason Camille was there?  Was she shown saying anything?

Her sole purpose was to annoy Faye by just her very presence, to guffaw at anything Faye said and to be the OG reminder of the possibility of another Dinner Party From Hell.

• Like 6
  • LOL 12