Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E07: Dazed and Accused

• Start Topic

T.B.A.

Airdate: 12/06/2023

Reminder: Real time events that have happened are spoilers until they occur in episode time.  Please continue to discuss those events in the respective housewife's thread or in the media thread.

• Like 1

On 12/3/2023 at 9:25 AM, jewel21 said:

Airdate: 12/06/2023

Reminder: Real time events that have happened are spoilers until they occur in episode time.  Please continue to discuss those events in the respective housewife's thread or in the media thread.

Here’s my cable’s synopsis.

IMG_0077.thumb.jpeg.55a54f5673c750e2f95bf0e330fb4fd0.jpeg

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

The zingers continue! Now I won’t be able to think of Tom and Erika without Harold and Maude.

👍Sutton.

I don’t think even Denise knows what Erika did. God, this is embarrassing to watch. Not only drunk, but sloppy drunk, and I even felt uncomfortable for Erika.

EDIT — The chef! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 5
  • LOL 11

Denise is unsteady, looks like a hot mess, broke the 4th wall, slurs her words, can't finish a thought...I still like her even though she came looking for a fight, with anyone.  She harshed Erika's mellow.

I hate Kyle's dress, I hate the design and the fit.

Erika knows she can't fight with crazy, so good on her for not exploding.

Dorit's outfit is bad and so is her hair, I think I would rather have that clump of gold on her head than the look she is pulling off at this dinner. Her talking head look is even worse.

I am liking this weed dinner.

• Like 13

Yep, Kyle sure is acting like everything is fine and dandy. But to be fair, both Kyle and Sutton threw some low blows in that argument.

16 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

I didn’t watch the Denise years other than the “Bravo, Bravo, Fucken Bravo,” so I was coming here to ask whether those who “watch[ed] the show” had some idea of what Denise may have been referring to, despite the other ladies also not knowing what’s going on. But then she said, “Thank you. You’re welcome.” She your welcomed her own thank you! Her jacket is upside-down! I think she made a tragic choice coming back on this show! I’m assuming she took something to “take the edge off” and instead she’s slipping off the edge of planet Earth.

I do not know what Denise was rambling on about. Maybe she was getting Erika confused with Rinna, Teddi, or Brandi.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 2

I agree with PK about the kids' schooling and that Dorit has segued from rational to irrational fear. They're his kids too, so it's not supposed to be a unilateral decision on Dorit's end.

Also I thought PK had only one kid with his former wife, not three. Damn.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 12
  • Mind Blown 1
1 minute ago, Surrealist said:

I agree with PK about the kids' schooling and that Dorit has segued from rational to irrational fear. They're his kids too, so it's not supposed to be a unilateral decision on Dorit's end.

Also I thought PK had only one kid with his former wife, not three. Damn.

So do I, but he always comes off as a mansplaining bastard who never wants to listen, which puts me off. Just a cold dude, IMO. I don’t think Kyle and Mo are the only ones having problems.

Dorit is really loving being in the middle of the Sutton-Kyle fight.

• Like 12
6 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

I just cannot with Kyle utilizing vocal fry to pretend she has zero responsibility for her relationships with her family.

And Erika the Hunter By Nature can also stfu. 

I liked the way her eyes lit up when she said “showgirl”…yep, there’s your Vegas career, hun. Do they still have the cigarette and coat check girls in the lounges?

Loved Mikey giving career advice.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 8
  • LOL 8
6 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

There are two women who willingly had sex with PK at least five times total?

Hey!  Some of us are trying to eat!  Now we have that visual in our head!

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • LOL 18

Denise was all kinds of messed up. For once I felt a teensy bit sorry for Erika. I loved the chef saying ‘Denise Richards is fucked up’. Lol! 
And then Sutton lights up a joint, is this a first for any HW dinners? What will the ballet society think? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 19

Denise was out of it, I think she took a chill pill or two and topped off with a drink or two and went down hill from there. Definitely not a good look.

Loved the lunch with Garcelle, Sutton, Denise and Chrystel. These ladies are joining up to take down the other nasties and I am here for it!

• Like 14
  • Applause 5
  • Love 3

Kyle can be an asshole but It’s weird Sutton seems so obsessed with Kyle personal life. And it was a low blow saying stuff about Kyle’s sisters. Don’t interfere with someone’s family.  
So Cynthia from Atlanta moved to Beverly Hills? And we had another blast from the past with Kim. At least she seems sober now although still quirky. 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Steph J said:

Maybe Denise had a drink before coming? Was it in one of those glasses that's so big it can fit the contents of an entire bottle of wine? Yikes.

I loved it when she rammed headfirst into that Fourth Wall telling Erika to go watch the tape. 🤣

1 hour ago, mbaywife123 said:

Kim did appear to be sober, but I think that all of the years of drugs and alcohol have done permanent damage both physically and mentally.

I do too. That said I think Kim's art is good. She should sell her artwork. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 2
3 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

Kyle: I love Annemarie; she lives right down the street from me

Annemarie: I can't believe you ran all the way over here!

???

It's Beverly Hills, dahling!  LVP took a car to Adrienne's when she lived across the street! 😄

47 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

I loved it when she rammed headfirst into that Fourth Wall telling Erika to go watch the tape. 🤣

How about Crystal with the punky hand gestures acting like she didn't know what show Denise was talking about? 🙄😄

Here's what I was distracted by for much of the show:  Erika's pink dress had gloves on the sleeves - not separate but part of the dress.  I suppose her dresser (which is Mikey in my mind, although probably not 😄) slithering the dress over her head and then helping her find the sleeves and then helping her put each finger into the gloves that end the sleeves.  And then her having to poop and wipe herself in that getup 😳. Or even blow her nose!

I noticed Sutton had no "anxiety" about her reputation with the ABT as she fired up a joint on tv - Crystal and I do have that in common.  I also noticed that she doesn't know how to pronounce her own "disease" - and I even googled "neurothapy" to see if there was also something by that name! 😄 (And yes, I know Garcelle said it first, but Sutton was in the background saying it as well.). Kyle may be a bitch, but I'm still not buying what Sutton is selling.

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, princelina said:

😄

How about Crystal with the punky hand gestures acting like she didn't know what show Denise was talking about? 

Crystal had me laughing in that moment.

I enjoyed the Lunch Squad of Crystal, Denise, Garcelle, and Sutton though. 

I'm interested in seeing where this goes. 👀

• Like 16
3 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

Crystal had me laughing in that moment.

I enjoyed the Lunch Squad of Crystal, Denise, Garcelle, and Sutton though. 

I'm interested in seeing where this goes. 👀

Yeah - Denise was abused enough on her last go-round to get some grace this time, but she did herself no favors showing up super drunk on her return.  I hope she can get it together!

• Like 15
3 minutes ago, princelina said:

Yeah - Denise was abused enough on her last go-round to get some grace this time, but she did herself no favors showing up super drunk on her return.  I hope she can get it together!

And the editors cracked me up with the before and after jacket pics.

• Like 17
  • LOL 5

“Denise Richards is fucked uuuup.” 😂 Can’t argue with that:

“Oh honey i think your outfit is on backwards.”

”STOP. IT. I know what you’re fucking doing and you aren’t gonna get away with it.”

Da fuq? And then at the Resistance luncheon (and I hope this is finally the start of a real attempt to break the stranglehold that the Fux Force Five Four Three has had on the show for years), she’s able to immediately explain her issue with Erika. Instead she’s just given ammo to the FF3. The talking heads were entertaining though. But it was pretty rich of Sutton to criticize someone else  for talking around an issue instead of being direct.

Did Kyle accidentally reveal that Mo did cheat when she said in her interview Garcelle should have been more sympathetic having gone through a similar situation?

So Erika’s a big game hunter. Who knew that House of Blues was the sought-after elephant of Las Vegas?

Looks like next week thanks to Crystal, Door-it is finally going to be on the receiving end of tattletale gossip. Good.

Edited by dmeets
  • Like 9
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, dmeets said:

So Erika’s a big game hunter. Who knew that House of Blues was the sought-after elephant of Las Vegas?

LOL.  Well she did bag Tom, the guy so desperate to give Erika her "Stage"  he stole money from his clients, many of whom were victims of horrific actions just to keep her show going. 

I do not believe for one minute any of those shows made a dime.  Didn't she say once that she spent $30K a month on the glam squad, including Mikey. 

• Like 12
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2

Is Dorit trying  to be Kyle 2.0. Her hair is the same now, she appears  to have problems  with her marriage  and or PK, it would seem she is. One Kyle  is enough , honestly Dorito. . 

Denise,  yikes talk about out of it, I didn't  feel at all sorry for Erika, not after what she put everyone  through. Mikey, blech! Erika wants to be in Vegas, it suits her.  New songs, bet its the same autotune  rubbish. 

I loved seeing  the lunch with Sutton,  Garcelle,  Crystal  and a sober Denise. The flashback  to Kyle and her infamous  but boring  splits, was great! 

I do love Sutton, and Garcelle, they are the  reason I watch.

• Like 18
  • Love 1