Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E01: The Eaglewoman Has Landed

• Start Topic

Dorit hosts the ladies at a retreat; Erika seeks to rebuild her life following her husband's indictment; Garcelle tries to navigate her relationships with her teenage boys; Kyle's new focus on self-care offers a sobering look at her home life.

Airdate: 10.25.2023

Reminder: Real time events that have happened are spoilers until they occur in episode time.  Please continue to discuss those events in the respective housewife's thread or in the media thread.

• Like 2

$300,000 a month for spousal support?!? Not even child support—just for Sutton! “The anchor,” of course, being that if she gets married (maybe even living with a boyfriend?) spousal support payments would cease.

• Like 9
  • Mind Blown 3

Some thoughts.

I like Dorit's darker hair.  Her face looks different.  Still doing Chanel advertising.

Erica is awful.  Being so thin really makes her breasts look like bolt-ons.  Hormones, right.

Love Sutton's horse!

Sounds like Kyle's had enough.  Go Kyle!

So glad Rinna is gone.

• Like 15
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

Its always funny how they constantly hire these 'healers' to help them connect and work through their feelings when they Never Stop talking about their feelings. I've never seen people talk about their hurt feelings more than these women. I know it's their job, but come on! More action less 'I need to confront you about my feelings AGAIN' 

• Like 8
  • Fire 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Every Woman Knows Hormones make you fatter! Liar.

I mean she is definitely lying but there is a lot of whoo whoo out there about having your hormones "balanced" after menopause will help with all kinds of shit, including weightloss. Cortisol is the new gluten. And as whoo whoo shit goes I actually do think hormones are hella powerful but managing them to achieve x result seems highly unlikely. But also nothing wrong with using semaglutides for weightloss and lots are prescribed and marketed on label for weightloss, cracking on Erika for her body being to heavy or too skinny ain't it.

Kyle and Mo's convo felt especially scripted, but if they were already deep into living separate lives than it makes sense it felt more stilted and a quick way to establish the season long storyline.

I like Dorit's hair and her calling out fucking Erika. 

I think Crystal's husband had more lines than she did.

Still love Sutton and Garcelle, and I thought she weathered Jax's truth pretty well and while I can understand where he's coming from it's pure 15 year old punk assery to do that on camera and I would guess in few years he'll have more empathy for what it's been like for his mom post divorce, having to up her hustle and have less face time with the twins.

Edited by blixie
  • Like 13
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3

These ‘healers’ never do any good that lasts. The ladies have their kumbaya moment and then go back to smack talking and back stabbing each other.

I think Kyle, Erika,  Sutton and possibly Dorit have boarded the Ozempic train. Too skinny. And yeah, trust me Erika, you gain weight with hormones not lose.

Trouble in paradise for Kyle and possibly Dorit? I am assuming Kathy is not going to be on the show this season? Kyle said a lot about Kathy hurting her and it doesn’t sound like they are speaking. 

• Like 9

I’m not criticizing Erika’s weight. I also would never look down on anyone who used Ozempic. I’d get it if I could. I’m just sick of people lying about it. ‘Hormones, I drink a lot of water, I get lots of sleep, etc.’   A famous person being honest about weight loss would go along way toward de-stigmatizing those who need surgery or meds to make it happen. 

That ‘you weren’t a parent when I needed you to be’ comment would break my heart. But He’s young and has no clue right now. He’ll be apologizing for that when he gets older, especially if he has kids of his own. 

• Like 19
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
29 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I somehow can't believe that Kyle gained all this self-worth and "fuck everyone" attitude from her issues with Kathy at last year's reunion.

Kyle and Kathy (and Kim) have had an up and down, love/hate relationship forever, since they were all kids - their Mom really played them against each other, so I'm just not buying Kyle's reasoning for her current attitude.

Now, because of Kathy's actions at the end of last season's shows, all of a sudden, Kyle is doing all this stuff for herself, putting herself first, blah, blah, blah, me, me, me.  

I'm still not convinced that Kyle and Mauricio aren't doing all of this so that Kyle has a sympathetic season, and after the season airs, they will "miraculously" have reunited.

I totally agree. Kyle sure did have a lot of “come to Jesus” moments in less than 6 months from reunion to filming. The scene with her and Mo convinced me that this is all just their act for this season. He’s a terrible actor. And again, in less than 6 months they went from lovey dovey to her being some oppressed housewife getting secret tattoos to get thru her days? Nope not buying it. And after watching her on the show that followed and her scripted replies there, it was solidified for me. She can’t even speak her sisters name without getting her froggy crying voice on, but when asked about her seeing Mo holding hands with his partners she’s all “ehhh I didn’t like it”. Yea ok! Goodbye Kyle! 

• Like 20
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

Secret tattoos?  I just watched the reunion show from last season and she showed Andy three tattoos she got on a recent trip to NYC.  Two of them she identified as representing her daughters.  The third was the infamous heart tattoo.  she just smiled and said it was special.  There’s been trouble in paradise for a long time.

• Like 10
4 hours ago, bosawks said:

Man, this is really tough.

Do I care less about Dorito’s marriage or Kyle’s marriage?

It’s just so hard!

I laughed when Dorit singled out that comment to confront Erika or be "hurt" about. PK and Dorit appear very close and supportive of each other, so when Erika said their marriage, I immediately knew why. I truly believe she and Dorit already discussed it after Bravocom, and prior to this season starting. This entire episode seemed staged.

1 hour ago, hottesthw said:

I totally agree. Kyle sure did have a lot of “come to Jesus” moments in less than 6 months from reunion to filming. The scene with her and Mo convinced me that this is all just their act for this season. He’s a terrible actor.

I agree. And it seemed that all these issues between her and Mo were now leaked in the hopes it would shock the fans as much as Scandoval. It's like they saw that and determined their next step.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
24 minutes ago, Chalby said:

I laughed when Dorit singled out that comment to confront Erika or be "hurt" about. PK and Dorit appear very close and supportive of each other, so when Erika said their marriage, I immediately knew why. I truly believe she and Dorit already discussed it after Bravocom, and prior to this season starting. This entire episode seemed staged.

I agree. And it seemed that all these issues between her and Mo were now leaked in the hopes it would shock the fans as much as Scandoval. It's like they saw that and determined their next step.

I thought PK and Dorit seemed out of sorts in their scene. I sensed tension between them.

• Like 13
  • Useful 2

I just finished the episode and I love Garcelle. She still is one of my all-time favorites (and her family). But Kyle is "off". If anything, I've always appreciated Kyle's sense of humor. She can be so funny at times. But I didn't see any of that, not even a sparkle in her eye. I'm wondering if she's desperate for any kind of storyline because, when you think about it, Maurizio is doing very well on his TV show and HE got on "Dancing With the Stars". I bet Kyle is jealous that he is front and center now. I have to admit, I wouldn't like it. I'd feel insecure.

• Like 7
  • Useful 6

The only thing I really learned in the opening epi is that in between taping and the talking heads, Kyle had her lips plumped up. 

Did they say what Erika said about Dorito's marriage that upset her? If they did I missed it. I don't remember hearing the rumor that PK had a woman in the car with him when he got the DUI. 

I know this will be an UO, but I miss Rinna. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Like 6
1 hour ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Did they say what Erika said about Dorito's marriage that upset her? If they did I missed it. I don't remember hearing the rumor that PK had a woman in the car with him when he got the DUI. 

They only showed us that when the MC asked Erika which Housewife couple she thought would be next to divorce, Erika gleefully? smugly? said, “Dorit and PK.”

That would hurt my feelings, too. 

But it would upset me even more if my partner and I had been going through a rough patch. 

• Like 9

What a little douche Garcelles son was on camera! Awww he didn’t get what he needed from mommy? I doubt his punk ass would have loved life if she was struggling financially but was home all the time. The other twin seemed more normal wanting to be with his girlfriend although a little annoying as well. 
Kyle is way overdoing the marriage storyline. Her and Mo were fake when they were lovey Dover’s and they are even worse now. I personally think she chose a lady fake love interest because I don’t think he would have tolerated a man. What was he calling her? Moonbeam? Love bean? Fake! I found Pk chowing on chips to be a more realistic scene of home life.
Erika ever the asshole. 
These ladies could have a preschool teacher do the healing work as they do the hokey okey pokey. We all know they will be screaming at each other in no time.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
9 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

$300,000 a MONTH?  Boy, did I choose wrong when I got married.  

I'm with Dorit - Erica's hormones are Ozempic or the like.  She's way too skinny and she looks horrible.  I do like Dorit's darker hair.  

The pizza scene with Kyle and Dorit - in several shots of Kyle, it was like looking at Kathy's face with Kyle's hair.  First time I've ever seen such a resemblance.

The tattoo scene with Kyle and Mo was hard to watch. Did Mo really not know about Kyle's extra tattoos?  That scene came across scripted to me. 

Garcelle's sons really have great personalities.  I hurt for her when Jax said he needed parenting two years ago but not now.  Still love her.  I hope she brings the snark and zingers this season.  

Did we see Crystal at all besides the Eaglewoman retreat?  

I think that Kyle and Mo filmed a lot of scenes together and separately after the sesson filming ended. We saw season previews which were filmed after. 

• Useful 4
10 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

First, I don’t trust a Bravo therapist. second, Erika said she was married to the must unsupportive person ever - WTF - he bankrolled your “Pat the puss” with ill gotten gains.

Erika is a trash human being.

Maybe she meant the most "unsupportive lawyer" ever.........

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7
2 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

What a little douche Garcelles son was on camera! Awww he didn’t get what he needed from mommy? I doubt his punk ass would have loved life if she was struggling financially but was home all the time.

I loved what he said. This is the one time that appeared "real" to me. I've got four kids, so I saw a bit of my own history making me  chuckle when Garcelle got an answer she wasn't expecting. Yep, Been there! She handled it well, and it was relatable.

• Like 12
7 hours ago, Chalby said:

She’s still competing with LVP.

7 hours ago, Chalby said:

She’s also still competing with her sister, Kathy.

• Like 6
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 1