Type keyword(s) to search

S20.E13: The Sky’s the Limit

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, ML89 said:

Props to the camera crew for not letting themselves be seen - that took some work.

I hadn't even thought of that- amazing!

Christian in the workroom telling Laurence to amp it up-- that she's always so great at doing innovative things-- I was thinking, huh? She always makes a well-tailored leather jacket!

• Like 20
  • LOL 2
22 hours ago, BlackberryJam said:

Okay. Laurence’s dress was a structural rip off of Chanel’s 2014 Spring Collection. How did she not get called out for that? COME ON.

ETA. I mean, LOOK at this

Wow. Laurence plagiarized AN ENTIRE COLLECTION! 😱 

Brittany ripped off the Michelin Man! 😆

Bishme's was Batgirl when she's at home. 🦇

And then there was Rami. Rami, Rami, Rami. He needs to use words in accord with their common usage, because  his descriptions of what he is making, what he hopes to make, and what he does make make no sense. 🤷‍♀️ But as the only one who really attempted an architectural  reference, his Aufing was ironic. 

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Like 10
  • Applause 4
11 hours ago, WaltersHair said:

Bye Bye Rami. If it had to come down to it, I'd rather see a collection from Britney. She's so talented and I've loved almost everything she sent down the runway.

I get a very weird vibe from guest judge in pink. Not sure why.

Bishme was catwoman 2023, but detail in the dress saved it.

Law Roach was clearly in his feelings that he hadn't been asked to be a judge before---he even said as much.  So you best believe he was going to make the most of this appearance.

7 hours ago, Sesquipedalia said:

I wanted Bishme to make an actual bubble dress instead of a batwoman dress with a circle for wings. I thought the model was going to be inside a big bubble, which would have been cool.

I thought the same!  The way he described it sounded much more exciting than the end result.  I was underwhelmed.  Thank goodness Christian made suggestions regarding that first baseball hat.  Even still, it was very Catwoman and he's fortunate to not get dinged for that.  So glad he's in the finale. 

Laurence's reminded me of Kini's umbrella dress.  Im interested to see her final collection.  

Im happy for Brit and sad for Rami.  They all seem to be lovely people so I won't feel disappointed whoever comes out on top.

• Like 18
  • Applause 1
10 minutes ago, SuburbanHangSuite said:

Law Roach was clearly in his feelings that he hadn't been asked to be a judge before---he even said as much.  So you best believe he was going to make the most of this appearance.

I thought the same!  The way he described it sounded much more exciting than the end result.  I was underwhelmed.  Thank goodness Christian made suggestions regarding that first baseball hat.  Even still, it was very Catwoman and he's fortunate to not get dinged for that.  So glad he's in the finale. 

Laurence's reminded me of Kini's umbrella dress.  Im interested to see her final collection.  

Im happy for Brit and sad for Rami.  They all seem to be lovely people so I won't feel disappointed whoever comes out on top.

Yes and thank you for remembering that!!!  That is what I was thinking of, but couldn't remember the designer-that dress was beautiful!  And, if I recall correctly, at the time, Kini got a very slight "ding" from the judges because his look was a little similar to looks from Leanne, winner of a prior season of PR.

So, yes, I also absolutely agree with posters upthread who say that ALL fashion is referential. (even within PR contestants' work)

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 11
12 hours ago, rhofmovalley said:

I am so out of touch with what the judges like. 

Me too!  the second I saw Brittany's puffy monstrosity,  I just knew the judges would swoon over it,  how anyone would want to wear that is beyond me.

Its hideous,  unflattering and stupid.  Just imagine if you will, trying to cross the street in that outfit.  Streetwear my A@#%#

Rami should be in the finale,  not miss copycat.   

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, jrzy said:

Me too!  the second I saw Brittany's puffy monstrosity,  I just knew the judges would swoon over it,  how anyone would want to wear that is beyond me.

But did they swoon? She was on the cusp of elimination. I guess someone liked the belt buckles.... 

But Rami's was clearly worse. It didn't "do" what he wanted it to do. 

I really didn't think any of them were great. I guess Bishme's was the most "interesting," but that's all I can say for it. And somehow a stupid baseball cat (I'll "stet" that typo, since it makes sense after all) saved it?

• Like 10
12 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

sort of wish PR would force them to make at last 1/2 of their collection with materials that they aren't typically drawn to, but I know they won't and maybe that's not fair anyway. 

Oh, it's definitely not fair. Just ask Hester not-so-sunshiney who had kittens and tears over having to use whatever the red fabric was. But I've never, ever used this before! That shouldn't count against meeeeeeeee.....

I think, in any art, you could dig (sometimes not deeply) and find something else that's "referential." See music, writing styles, painting, etc. I don't think anyone intends to blatantly copy another designer - they've seen so much fashion and presumably some of it has made an impression that didn't even register as conscious. So, unless you're accusing somebody of just copying so and so as an easy out for the challenge, shut up. 

Poor Rami. Such grand plans and a beautiful vision and I was rooting for that vision to come to life. And then it didn't. Boo. I see why he went home, but personality wise, I wanted to see more of him instead of Britney, who just gives off a teacher's pet/preciousness vibe that's off-putting and grating. To me, anyway. But fashion wise, if I could find a piece of hers that wasn't too fussy and didn't involve a crop top, I would be most likely to wear hers out of everyone's. 

I think Bishme and Laurence at least send looks down the runway that are interesting or invite a closer look. I loved the detailing in Bishme's Catwoman suit, but the circle? Eh.....

Then again, avante guard means zip to me as a layperson. 

I am also curious to see what the three finalists do with "no restrictions." Which makes me wonder about the entire premise of the show. Should I be relieved at the end that I no longer have to watch them try and fail to interpret a moving target challenge and just watch them design what they want? Because that seems like I should just get me to more fashion shows to watch so I didn't have to endure the manufactured drama and game-show antics and sob stories. And yet....Thursdays with Greer are appointment TV still. 

• Like 9
On 8/31/2023 at 7:04 PM, rhofmovalley said:

I haven't liked Brittany the entire season for illogical reasons, but I like her design the best. Laurence and Bishme made dominatrix outfits. And I don't know what Rami made.

All this is true, but I still wanted Rami in the finale. As soon as I saw his dress I knew he was a goner. The stitching and seaming was soooo janky and so not Rami's usual perfection. Then again, I did think that some of Laurence's seaming was also not so perfect as they made it out to be. Brittany's outfit did turn out well but she would have gone home I think, had she sent that pale blue body suit down the runway. 

Overall, while Rami's dress was the least well done of thr night, I have zero interest in seeing a collection of street wear by Brittany. It's just not what I watch PR for.

Edited by surfgirl
  • Like 11

I find it interesting that when the judges were deciding who would go home, they referenced that Brittany had over the season presented many good designs. Her puffer jacket for the avant garde was dinged as a miss by the judges. However Rami at least made an attempt at an architectural look and tried to step out of his comfort zone.

So which was it - someone who missed entirely or someone who tried and missed?

I thought each challenge was based on that challenge alone, not taking what they've done in the past. One day you're, the next day you're out.

I think Brandon and Elaine favored Brittany as they knew her from last season. Nina, who has been there for every season, stood up for Rami. Forget the guest judges.

I have never favored anything I saw Brittany produce; the judges have always fallen all over her. But what do I know. I would have loved to see a collection by Rami; I am sure it would have had classy elegant clothes that women could actually wear.

So the fix was in for the new kids (I do like Bishme). If they had kept Pradje over Lawrence last week, it would be an all new kids finale. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 1
4 hours ago, SuburbanHangSuite said:

4 hours ago, dleighg said:

exactly what I thought as well. 

Yes! Couldn't remember who did it first... then there were several of those built out skirt things  that followed trying to be "architectural". 🙄

I think Rami needs the CFDA mentorship the least of all the contestants. He'll do just fine with the exposure of this season and the patronage of the Jordanian royal family doing what he does best. He needs to stay far away from denim and monochromatic fabrics unless they drape well. Christian can continue to further Rami's career.

Lawrance refuses to move outside her leather niche but that's OK because she does it well. Brittany knows her sportswear connection is her meal ticket and she managed to keep it in all her work. 

Bishme needs the mentorship and the connections the most and the win is his to lose. Without Christian's editing and advice he could be in trouble. How much time do they have to create their collection? The preview made it look like it was a shorter time period.

Why did Law Roach say he couldn't wear a baseball cap backwards because he was from the South side of Chicago? In Seattle it just references Junior Griffey.

I was happy to learn how to pronounce Mugler, although I probably won't remember.  But I know not to try to throw it into conversation. Italian designer names are so much safer. 

I thought Bishme's dress bodice was the same as his pink one in the previous week. 

Edited by OlderThanDirt
More thoughts in my head.
  • Like 6

I was hoping all four would show at fashion week; I think there is a market for elegant, draped fashion despite the snooty attitude of Elaine and the awful guest judge. Elaine thinks she is one of the 'cool kids' and someone like Rami doesn't fit in. I wasn't wowed by any of these outfits this time around but I guess I liked Bisme the best and think he is very talented. I noticed Elaine immediately said Bisme needs to be in based on the body of his work but Rami didn't get that consideration. Still, it's not Bisme's fault and he will likely win.

I usually don't care about referential, but Laurence's dress looked almost exactly like the Chanel dress a poster referenced above, just in a different color. Puffer coats have been done forever and I don't have an interest in seeing them in a fashion show. The guest judge was awful and why was he judging everything based on what his particular clients wear rather than the challenge? The designers were not instructed to make something for his client. 

• Like 17
55 minutes ago, OlderThanDirt said:

Why did Law Roach say he couldn't wear a baseball cap backwards because he was from the South side of Chicago?

I heard that, and wondered as well. My uninformed white girl brain wondered if it was some gang affiliation thing. Probably ignorant, but 'splain yourself, and we won't have to wonder.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, OlderThanDirt said:

Why did Law Roach say he couldn't wear a baseball cap backwards because he was from the South side of Chicago? In Seattle it just references Junior Griffey.

7 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I heard that, and wondered as well. My uninformed white girl brain wondered if it was some gang affiliation thing. Probably ignorant, but 'splain yourself, and we won't have to wonder.

I think you are correct regarding the gang affiliation.  Bishme also mentioned that wearing a baseball cap backwards in the neighborhood where he grew up in Baltimore, Maryland could also mean a certain something that he didn't want to depict.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
19 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Wasn't bowled over by any of them really, but Rami deserved the auff imo. Haven't really connected with much of his all season. Laurence's was of course impecably tailored, but a little boring. Britney's was well, puffer. <yawn> Sorry, but I thought Bishme's looked a bit juvenile and sort of cheap. I'm sure it's the shiny fabric that led me there, as it usually does.

I sort of wish PR would force them to make at least 1/2 of their collection with materials that they aren't typically drawn to, but I know they won't and maybe that's not fair anyway. 

I guess I'm most interested to see what Bishme will present, as to me, his aesthetic is the least one-note. We know we'll get highly tailored leather from Laurence, and wide-legged, cropped top streetwear from Britney.

Yeah Rami’s was the sloppiest, so I’m not that bothered by the auf, except that his was apparently the only one that was original. Laurence will probably win; hers got nothing but praise (I thought she would beat Bishme but apparently nobody told Law not to mention Mugler, not that he would climb out of his own ass to follow rules anyway. Where was I.). Right, Laurence. Nobody mentioned the Chanel, which is pretty obvious. It feels like they’re protecting her. 

• Like 7

Most of these judges are worthless. Because you’re in the industry—doesn’t qualify you here, as is so painfully made apparent each week. Not you, Nina.

Remember, he's an 'image architect'! 

Yeah, lots of mention of architecture, not much payoff. Puffer as avant- guard? F off.

Like many here, I was hoping to see a Rami collection. But then, if Brittany wins, even Christian won’t be enough to keep me watching. No I don’t think she will, but while Rami’s material didn’t support his idea, he stuck to the brief. Here’s hoping Korto wasn’t watching.  

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3

This show has become predictable to the point we don't bother to catch it until it shows up on line somewhere and we can ff through.

I think week 3 my friends and I predicted the final 3, that Christian would save Rami, and that Rami would win one challenge just before the end.

We almost don't need to watch the final.  I can pretty much imagine their collections 

I get it, these are repe0at contestants and they each have their signature, but this season has been very flat for me.

I would have loved if they threw them all off and went to a final two.

• Like 3

I was disappointed that the theme going into the finale was avant garde. Avant garde is such a difficult theme to interpret.  It would have been better, in my opinion, to have the "freedom" theme, so the designers could really impress us with something they would like to showcase.  

I didn't care for the circle part of Bishme's. The rest of it was referencing Mugler, but they still gave him the win.  I would have probably given the win to Laurence, but again, it wasn't original.  

It was interesting that the judges were gushing about the fashions as they started the critiques and then proceeded to pick them apart.

• Like 9

So, basically, avant-garde is really large headgear and geometric shaped dresses with ugly makeup? Its entertaining, but I agree its a bad call for a test of whose collection you'd prefer to see in a finale.

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Pi237 said:

So, basically, avant-garde is really large headgear and geometric shaped dresses with ugly makeup? Its entertaining, but I agree its a bad call for a test of whose collection you'd prefer to see in a finale.

No, it is shit nobody would ever wear.

• Like 9
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

The general consensus (and probably the judges' opinion)  is that Bishme is highly favored to win and that Brittany will be first off the stage, having barely made it in to the finale.

It kind of makes me wonder if there's actually any point in seeing the collections and watching the last show????????

🤔

😡

• Like 6

I love Bishme, but his garment looked like Catwoman mated with a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. Worst of the night for me.

I’m so disappointed that Rami didn’t make it to the end. Yes, his garment had construction issues, but the design was original and stepped up to the challenge. Obnoxious Guest Judge can take a seat with his comments about how he would never dress his clients in something with such wonky seams. Guess what, OGJ? I’m sure Rami wouldn’t, either! Because if he were fitting a client, he would take more than the allotted 12 hours for this challenge and perfect it.

The reason this annoys me is the judges seemed to like Rami’s design much more than Brittany’s, yet they gave the nod to her because of better construction. If the show were called Project Seamstress, I’d agree with them. Ideally, you want both imagination + execution, but execution can be delivered with time. I believe creativity is the essential and more elusive factor, and in this respect I think Rami delivered more than Brittany. And don’t get me wrong, I like Brittany, but I’m so sick and tired of fucking puffer coats.

I had the sense that Christian agreed with me. At least he and Rami had fun in the Aftershow.

• Like 9
  • Applause 7
On 8/31/2023 at 11:03 PM, njbchlover said:

They want fast, disposable "fashion", "one day it's in, the next it's out" styles

This is really what is driving the judging; I'll add "youthful." They want to sell volumes of inexpensive trendy clothes that are  cheap to produce with a high mark-up. By "they" I mean Bravo, which I assume still takes a giant cut of the winning designer's sales post-show. CFDA may be in on the profit-making.

So the judging makes sense to me, in that Rami's classic elegance isn't fast fashion-friendly (the complex seams, the bias-cut, the fluttery silk). Bishme's and Brittany's are. Not sure about Laurence, unless they reproduce her designs in pleather and vinyl.

Brittany was mirroring this strategy in her remarks during judging.

Rami was there as a popular audience draw, as were other designers.

It kind of makes me wonder if there's actually any point in seeing the collections and watching the last show????????

I think it's been wired for Bishme all along. He's talented but needs mentoring; will listen to advice; and he's popular with audiences.

and something about Zendaya..

Law Roach got into a snit with Zendaya during a Vuitton show, and he quit the business the next day. He'll be back.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Like 3
  • Useful 6
11 hours ago, T Summer said:

The general consensus (and probably the judges' opinion)  is that Bishme is highly favored to win and that Brittany will be first off the stage, having barely made it in to the finale.

🤔

😡

Oh, you know we are going to watch! 😂

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

The catwoman vibe was so strong with Bishme's that I couldn't not see it. Ever. Oh, and Christian designed that hat.

Laurence's was so in her wheelhouse, it took me a minute to remember what she did. Oh, yeah, a Chanel knockoff. The silver shiny fabric she used as the inside top of the skirt made me think of unpopped Jiffy Pop.

Brittany -- nice, but not avant garde. I'll chime in with the puffer coat glut. Make it stop!

Rami's ambitions overran his time limits. No way he could do all he wanted to do in the time allotted. I didn't like his headpiece. By using two fabrics, he added bulk and detracted from the flowiness he was going for.

Who did Elaine mug for Doris Day's peignoir from Move Over, Darling?

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
2 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

I think it's been wired for Bishme all along. He's talented but needs mentoring; will listen to advice; and he's popular with audiences.

Yes and I find that  aggravating that their collections haven't even been seen yet and it seems like everyone (the judges most importantly) has already decided who will win, Bishme.

I like Bishme... he seems like a sweet person, and just as with Brittany I've  never heard him speak badly about any of his competitors .

That said, what if he overdoes the baseball caps and trains? What if he gets too cartooney / costumey with it? What if he doesn't do as well without Christian's guidance?

What if  Brittany has surprises in store?

Brittany would benefit from the  mentorship and the start up money, too.

What if Laurance mixes it up and doesn't present all super structured leather garments, and she presents the best collection?

• Like 2

Sorry, Rami over Brittany any day. Talk aboit being referential — we’ve seen the puffer jacket this season. I had a boss back in the late ‘70s who had a practically floor-length winter coat that looked exactly like Brittany’s concoction, except for the 10-mile-long sleeves. He thought he was the coolest thing wearing it. We all laughed behind his back.

Loved Laurence’s look. Same for Bishme’s. The fabric choices for both were spot on. 

Even though the construction on Rami’s garment wasn’t up to his usual standards, and the fabric may have been iffy, I was hoping the judges would have given him more credit for originality. Elaine threw him flat under the bus, and it surprised me that her opinion carried more weight than Nina’s. Of all the judges, Elaine’s opinion is the most worthless. Always. 

As I said, if what immediately comes to mind is something I saw in the 1970s, that ain’t exactly avant garde. Rami at least was trying to meet the challenge.

Brittany won’t be able to keep up with Bishme and Laurence in the final. So there’s that. At least with Rami, it would have been a competition.

• Like 12
  • Applause 2

They just need to let loose in the avant garde challenges. I used to work in the Lifestyle section of a newspaper, and we would often get press kits from design houses and designers for spring and fall collections. Most of the stuff was ridiculous and not wearable, much less practical. So go all out. If strutting basically ridiculous stuff down the runway is good enough for a top-notch designer, then it’s good enough for PR.

Extremes can be refined to create new designs, I think, which is how I see avant garde. But that’s me. I may be wrong.

Elaine still pisses me off. 

• Like 7
  • Useful 2
On 8/31/2023 at 11:07 PM, Misslindsey said:

I was underwhelmed. I didn't really love any of the designs tonight. Some seemed very reminiscent of designs I have seen on this show over and over again.

I so wanted to see a collection from Rami. I am really disappointed that no one from the earlier seasons made it to the end. I was rooting for the earlier season designers over those that it feels like I just saw onscreen. When Laurence said that her season was like six years ago, it felt more recent to me, but I guess it wasn't.

I am so tired of oversized puffer coats. 

I guess I am hoping for a Laurence or Bishme win since Rami is out.

I agree.  I really wanted to see Rami’s collection and now I’m not very excited for the finale (though of course I will watch and hope to be amazed).  

He would have won his original season against any other final contender; he had the bad luck to be up against Christian, who was the obvious winner from the beginning of their season and has gone on to become the most successful designer to come out of PR ever.

While Brittany didn’t make it the finale of her season because she didn’t understand avant-grade then and doesn’t now.  Her designs are very wearable and marketable, but not really fashion-forward.  So I don’t look forward to her collection as anything more exciting than the Target mailer.

Meanwhile, Bishme is called out for being overly referential but saved by the hat, which was Christian’s design.  (I think there should be a line drawn between “mentorship” and actually designing for a contestant.)

I agree with another commenter that I was surprised that Elaine’s clout was bigger than Nina’s.

Rami will be fine but it’s just disappointing as a viewer that we won’t see what he would have done.

• Like 10
  • Love 1

I really thought they'd give Rami a "courtesy spot" in the finale so we viewers could see a collection from him again. Was truly surprised they didn't say "all of you will make collections." I knew from before the show even aired that none of the designers from the first 10 seasons would win the whole thing, especially since a prize is the CFDA mentorship. Still thought they'd throw us old viewers from all the way back in season 1 a bone and have one representitive from the early seasons in the finale. Oh well. 

• Like 10
35 minutes ago, stewedsquash said:

Am I completely off? Because I swear I heard Laurence say something about an ice cream cone shape as her inspiration from looking at the buildings.

You are not at all off. She was supposedly inspired by a building she thought looked like an ice cream cone with a bite taken out of it. I looked for that in her design and did not see it.

Rami really was the only one who tried to meld both parts of the brief - avant-garde and an architectural inspiration. That and his singular originality should've gotten him the win, but...

I dislike Elaine as a judge more and more each season. There are opinions and then there are biases, and with Elaine? Her biases are showing.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
7 hours ago, Fellaway said:

You are not at all off. She was supposedly inspired by a building she thought looked like an ice cream cone with a bite taken out of it. I looked for that in her design and did not see it.

Rami really was the only one who tried to meld both parts of the brief - avant-garde and an architectural inspiration. That and his singular originality should've gotten him the win, but...

I dislike Elaine as a judge more and more each season. There are opinions and then there are biases, and with Elaine? Her biases are showing.

I rewatched the runway.

My first thought when I saw Laurence’s design was that middle was wide enough to rest a drink on at a party. Still, though, it was more compelling than Brittany’s Michelin Man whatever-it-was.

Bishme’s dress, minus the hat, shoe covers, and cape, reminded me of the unconventional challenge several years ago where the designer made the dress out of Solo cups. So, it’s true — everything is “referential,” otherwise known as “there’s nothing new under the sun.” It’s what kind of creative twist you put on it.

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬Rami MET the challenge. Nobody else on that runway really did, TBH.  Was it completely polished? No. But nobody could do that in 17 hours. I dare Brandon to turn out a “perfect” garment in 17 hours. By himself. What further pisses me off is the judges (mainly Nina, whose opinion I value 100x more than Elaine’s — not saying much, really) specifically brought up “referential” with both Bishme and Brittany. Elaine saying Brittany’s was more avant garde than Rami’s? Weird idea of the concept, Elaine. Steven Kolb’s opinion was basically ignored too, over Elaine’s bullshit.

I quit watching when Brittany collapsed in a heap. Spare me. She should not be there. 

• Like 6

I'm imagining a spirited debate; one which pits original against referential. Both things could be considered subjective somewhat, and as others have mentioned, all designs have roots from the work of other people (arguably).

For me, I think I prefer well-crafted but referntial (not talking copy), vs. originality that misses the mark. 

I can't think of a single challenge/episode where the designs were universally thought to be adherent to the "rules" laid out for them.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Like 2

There was nothing avant garde about Rami’s look. It looked like every other boring draped dress he’s done, except the fabric of this one was so puckered and made it look poorly sewn. IMO it was clearly the worst of the four.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, Cotypubby said:

There was nothing avant garde about Rami’s look. It looked like every other boring draped dress he’s done, except the fabric of this one was so puckered and made it look poorly sewn. IMO it was clearly the worst of the four.

I'm with you there. I was getting mystified by all the Rami love for this episode.

• Like 4
8 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

I quit watching when Brittany collapsed in a heap.

I had forgotten about these charming histrionics, but it does make me suspicious that the magical elves will give the win to she who blubbers the most about how, wow, you remember, she was ELIMINATED on her last season and THIS season she WON [insert challenge here]. OMG, you guys, squeeeeeee! They like me! They really, really like me! 

Blech.

Wouldn't be the first time the win had more to do with a favored story arc than fashion, but won't make it any less irritating if it does happen. 

Please, whichever automobile company has signed Elaine to be in your commercials (Audi?), pay her enough so she leaves PR. 

• Like 1

I will never understand the anti Brittany bias.

Or why people have already decided she won't present a worthwhile collection in the finale.

It hasn't even seen yet.

In my estimation (which means nothing) she should have won the peacock challenge and the Below Deck one and I liked what she presented in the unconventional  way better than what won.

• Like 10