Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E02: Thanks for Nothing

Message added by Scarlett45,

The episode threads are to discuss the contents of the episode ONLY (discussion of previous episodes is fine, so long as it does not dominate the post). All discussion of real time events belong in the appropriate participant and Spoiler/Speculation threads. Violating posts will be removed and repeat offenders will be warned. 

• Start Topic

I can see why Robyn would need to be somewhat involved in the details of a kids gift exchange, if they were including all the kids she has 2 that would need help buying and sending a gift, so she would need to be in on some of the logistics (or kody could, but he probably wouldn’t). But it sounds like she took it too far and tried to be too controlling with it. 

• Like 6

The only reason Our Lady of Perpetual Dry Eye Sobbing wanted to be on a group call was to assert her position as the HBIC. Now that she has no more sister wives, she's just a BIC. She didn't just want to be the BIC, she wanted to be the HBIC. This was an opportunity to be THE wife, and the other kids said, and rightly so, FUCK.THAT.SHIT. Good for them for not caving to her bullshit. Next time Logan? Just include the three OG wive's kids and do whatever the hell you want!

Also skeeved at the Daddy and Me Ear Piercing event. This asshole dismisses his young daughter's ailments, eshewing taking her to hospital and she almost dies, then he refuses to support his older daughter in getting much-needed help for her scoliosis, but he's there for a STEP-daughter to hold her wittle hand while she gets her ears pierced at age 20? GTFO with this shit, and get this creep off my TV already!

The greatest gift TLC could give us all is to end this shit show and give the other three wives a spin off. I don't care what Meri's doing but including her would be such a great burn to these two grifters!

• Like 7
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 13
  • Love 1

I haven’t watched this show in ages. I stopped watching after Cody married Robyn. Decided to watch again after they were featured in my People Magazine just to see how much has changed. A lot! 
The best part of the show for me now is watching Christine talk smack about Cody in her TH’s. That’s hysterical! Looks like Janelle is done with his fuckery too. I wish Meri would get on the snark train too. Cody and Robyn deserve each other. I just feel bad for the kids, it’s Cody’s fault. He’s such a tool. 

• Like 10
  • Love 3
On 8/28/2023 at 7:38 AM, Kellyee said:

And Kody's relationship and constant concern over Aurora is just creepy. He doesn't seem to fuss over any of the other kids that way, even Robyn's other daughter Brianna.

100% co-sign.  I've felt that way for years.  She has an unhealthy adoration of him, which we know is what he expects from everyone.  If Kody is measuring his leadership based on what Aurora is giving him, then certainly everyone else is going to be sorely lacking.

On 8/28/2023 at 11:01 AM, Scarlett45 said:

Kody was also a lot younger then, with a lot more emotional and physical energy. When there is a large gap in children, even if you have the same two biological parents, you don’t have the same two parents. 

I recall the old footage that we've seen a million times of Kody walking around a living room with a trail of wide-eyed toddlers giggling and following behind him.  Apparently that's what he still wants from his adult kids.

18 hours ago, 65mickey said:

She most likely thought to herself that she did not want her kids having something to do with their sibings. You know now that the family is broken leave it that way so she and her brood have Kody all to themselves. 

Robyn has been doing this dance ever since she entered the family...she wants to make sure her kids get top billing at the expense of the others, but she also claims to want her kids included in whatever is going on - using her rules.  There is no way for those things to exist at the same time, and whenever it blows up in her face we get a Dry-Cry Couch Segment™.  I can't count how many times I have said this but to me, Robyn is a sociopath and the kids are collateral damage.

17 hours ago, 65mickey said:

I saw that and I couldn't decide if that gesture was what you thought it was or if he was gesturing that he wanted to punch her in the face. Either way he is a disgusting pig of a man. 

To me it looked like he was making a fist as if to hit her but pulled his fist away with his other hand.  It looked like less a gesture and more of a threat, in my opinion, but Christine didn't even blink.  That must've set his perm on fire.

3 hours ago, Yeah No said:

I think he was really in love with Meri in the early days

I think he was in love with the fact that she was mad for him.  As a newly hatched plyg wannabe, he had to start somewhere.  Might as well grab the wallflower making goo-goo eyes at him from over the punchbowl in the church basement.  The wives have all stated (except Robyn who despite her best efforts wasn't there at the time) that in his heyday, Kody was quite the attention hog.  He just needed one wifey to attract more, like dangling a desperate carrot.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Like 12
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, islandgal140 said:

I've been watching this show since the beginning, but I am always so tempted to start a rewatch on MAX, but I always stop myself because for one the amount of episodes is daunting and two, re-witnessing Robyn's machinations and Kody's general jackassery, I just don't want to get more riled up about this show then I already am. 

Ysabel back surgery was a pivotal moment in this show's history for me. Kody's behavior and failure to support his daughter and wife during this time is when he just became completely irredeemable to me.  This is the moment of infamy for SW's if you ask me. Yes, he was always a showboat, egocentric narc but he devolved and became a full-on demon at that point. For him to open his mouth and suggest that his 17 yr daughter, who was in near constant pain, should either continue to be so or go cross country to major back surgery BY. HER. SELF.  is the most disgusting moment on this show and maybe even in reality show history. The excuse that the tenderettes couldn't go so long without him was the chance Robyn could have used to demonstrate true SW love by sacrifice but nope. Her silence was deafening. That is why Christine's statement that Robyn has never truly lived plyg is such a resounding and absolute truth!  

The reason I got so disgusted by the piercing scenes was because of his actions re: Ysabel's surgery. I think it is commendable that a man loves his adopted children as his own, however, that is not really what is happening here. He is placing them above his other children simply because of his relationship with Robyn because she feeds his ego and encourages blind and absolute loyalty and obedience of herself and her children. Anyone who doesn't do that is out of favor.  

Me at that auction:

giphy.gif

This is why his statement during lunch to Christine told more about him then it did her. He said that she would love it if he hated her, when really it is the other way around. She truly sits there unbothered by any of his antics and goes so far as to laugh at him. LOL!  

I've seen elsewhere people saying that the Robyn Thanksgiving scene was from last year. It was probably even more pitiful in 2021.

I am curious to know if Briana and Aurora even talk to or date for fear of making Kody jealous! 

Briana is such a non-entity on this show, that I am curious about her personality. For some reason, I had a dash of hope for her, but based on the comments here, that hope was perhaps misplaced.

Also interesting how many of the OG older kids don't want to appear on the show or have their special moments filmed. Good for them. I can't even remember the last time I saw Logan on the TLC screen. 

Standing O for this comment!  I fill the same way.

Will Heli-Sobbyn ever let any of those (mostly grown) kids actually grow up?  Parents like this make me ill.  

30 minutes ago, surfgirl said:

The only reason Our Lady of Perpetual Dry Eye Sobbing wanted to be on a group call was to assert her position as the HBIC. Now that she has no more sister wives, she's just a BIC. She didn't just want to be the BIC, she wanted to be the HBIC. This was an opportunity to be THE wife, and the other kids said, and rightly so, FUCK.THAT.SHIT. Good for them for not caving to her bullshit. Next time Logan? Just include the three OG wive's kids and do whatever the hell you want!

Also skeeved at the Daddy and Me Ear Piercing event. This asshole dismisses his young daughter's ailments, eshewing taking her to hospital and she almost dies, then he refuses to support his older daughter in getting much-needed help for her scoliosis, but he's there for a STEP-daughter to hold her wittle hand while she gets her ears pierced at age 20? GTFO with this shit, and get this creep off my TV already!

The greatest gift TLC could give us all is to end this shit show and give the other three wives a spin off. I don't care what Meri's doing but including her would be such a great burn to these two grifters!

Second standing O today!  Bravo!

• Like 15
35 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

100% co-sign.  I've felt that way for years.  She has an unhealthy adoration of him, which we know is what he expects from everyone.  If Kody is measuring his leadership based on what Aurora is giving him, then certainly everyone else is going to be sorely lacking.

I recall the old footage that we've seen a million times of Kody walking around a living room with a trail of wide-eyed toddlers giggling and following behind him.  Apparently that's what he still wants from his adult kids.

Robyn has been doing this dance ever since she entered the family...she wants to make sure her kids get top billing at the expense of the others, but she also claims to want her kids included in whatever is going on - using her rules.  There is no way for those things to exist at the same time, and whenever it blows up in her face we get a Dry-Cry Couch Segment™.  I can't count how many times I have said this but to me, Robyn is a sociopath and the kids are collateral damage.

To me it looked like he was making a fist as if to hit her but pulled his fist away with his other hand.  It looked like less a gesture and more of a threat, in my opinion, but Christine didn't even blink.  That must've set his perm on fire.

I think he was in love with the fact that she was mad for him.  As a newly hatched plyg wannabe, he had to start somewhere.  Might as well grab the wallflower making goo-goo eyes at him from over the punchbowl in the church basement.  The wives have all stated (except Robyn who despite her best efforts wasn't there at the time) that in his heyday, Kody was quite the attention hog.  He just needed one wifey to attract more, like dangling a desperate carrot.

Okay, this is the third Standing O today!!  ❤️

• Like 10

I’m sure Robyn wanted to set all the rules for the gift exchange - right down to what gifts would be unacceptable to her even if the recipient was an adult and the giver wasn’t Robyn’s offspring  ( for example- no liquor or wine for Logan and Michelle)   Now, granted, she had the right to set rules  for her minor children.  She didn’t need to be in charge of an impromptu zoom call for that though. She could have  asked for the guidelines once the offspring had discussed it amongst themselves   

Most of the adult offspring would have been fine with  working from a list that a mom would  have provided discreetly to the person who drew a name.  For example: Robyn  could have had a list of what Sol  might like and provided it if Logan got his name and requested it.  

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 12
  • Love 1

Oh good grief... watching Kody and Robyn in their self pity and misery is pretty funny especially then it also shows Christine and Janelle totally adjusting and moving on happily with their new lives.  

Kody does need therapy, but by himself, then maybe he can start taking some responsibly for his pathetic life.

• Like 9
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

What a difference in how Christine mothers and how Robyn mothers watching this, Christine wouldn't tolerate even a little snide comment from Paedon he made in reference to Kody & Robyn, yet Robyn emotionally falls apart in an out of control tirade about poor her and her lot essentially blaming everyone else for their position in the family dynamic.  Robyn was also the first to bow out in total frustration over the Christmas plans.  Anyone knows trying to get that many family member on board is a lot like hearding cats.  She is so emotionally immature and exhausting.

• Like 11
  • Love 3

I don't understand why Robyn had to get involved in the gift exchange other than to help Ari and Sol select a gift for the person whose name they received. What was her motive with inserting herself in this and demanding a zoom call? If she had stayed out of this it could have been a fun thing for all of the siblings. But she had to but in and ruin the fun for everyone. And once agaIin this is Christmas 2021? It's really hard to wrap my head around something that happened amost two years ago. 

• Like 14
6 hours ago, JayDub1987 said:

I’ll go out on a real limb here and say no one outside the Robynite cult can stand any of them. 

She came across as a bit odd in the piercing segment (and like who cares about it lol)

• Like 8
On 8/27/2023 at 9:53 PM, BnJJ said:

I don't understand why Kody and Robyn can't seem to wrap their heads around the fact that kids grow up, move away, start families of their own and holidays start to look different.  Even if the Browns were one big, cohesive, happy, loving family with no drama to speak of, this would still happen. 

For them to think that everyone should always just continue gather at Robyn's for every occasion is beyond ridiculous.

So Christine was royalty in their church yet had double pierced ears?  That does not make any sense to me.

Kody's excitement about Aurora getting her ears pierced was so over the top.  And, of course, he has zero recollection about any of his other kids getting their ears pierced.  He's such a douche.

He was like that with the youngest girl (Ariella) on her birthday that time, it is just so hurtful to his other kids seeing him acting like that, he is such a moron.  Also very hurtful to his other wives.

• Like 13
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Standing O for this comment!  I fill the same way.

Will Heli-Sobbyn ever let any of those (mostly grown) kids actually grow up?  Parents like this make me ill.  

Second standing O today!  Bravo!

No Robyn won’t let them grow up , so I don’t see how she thinks she is going to have grandchildren 

• Like 11
  • LOL 2
On 8/28/2023 at 11:07 AM, MamaMax said:

I seriously was watching that thinking, "Is he that dumb? Or is this a passive aggressive 'fuck you' to all the others?" 

I don't know what it was - Kody showing us what a great involved dad he is IF YOU RESPECT HIM AS HE DEMANDS? Or him just saying YUP,  I LIKE THEM MORE? 

But whichever it was, the editing monkeys said to us HE IS THE ASSHOLE YOU THINK HE IS

Kody is seriously deranged, he commented that their fallout wasn't caused by Robyn but the fact that they as a family chose to go public.  I guess  TLC will be leaving him next LOL

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6

So I missed this "must see tv" since I fell asleep. But watching now I just note that Robyn's crying face reminds me of Squidward. 

I cannot unsee that.

Everything everyone does is an effort to hurt Robyn. She really thinks she's the center of this family and I'd have to say she needs to get a clue. 

Kody is mad that Christine left and it's all her fault. He's mentally 5. Everyone is out to hurt him too. Lord these people are exhausting.

That bedroom of Robyn's was quite something alright.

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, Flutterby said:

Isn't that arm signal he made at Christine when they were having lunch the Italian 'fuck you' gesture?  That's what I've always known it as.

That is what I thought it was too.  He is really loosing it!  There it is on camera for all to see what an asshat he really is!

• Like 13
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

To be fair, Christine couldn't remember either, except that she thought that the girls waited until they were 18 (which I guess means Truely doesn't yet have pierced ears). My own father might have remembered my first ear piercing, which was ok with him and for a special milestone. The second he probably would have remembered was "sometime in college" but I doubt he would have remembered exactly when. And he wasn't happy about that one. The rest I have to answer for when he meets me at the pearly gates...

I wasn't watching back then. What did she want to go to school for?

Had Christine been falling all over herself about something regarding one of her kids yet having no recollection of the exact same thing happening with any of the rest of her kids, I'd be roasting her right now.

Do we really believe that none of the other girls ever showed excitement about getting their ears pierced and Kody being aware of that?  Doubtful.

• Like 7
On 8/28/2023 at 6:56 PM, Meow Mix said:

I'm getting ln line for wanting to know what was said on that group chat.  While they did tell the parents about the gift exchange, that wasn't an invitation for Robyn to come in and start stirring the pot.  It sounded like she wanted a Zoom call right then and there to organize everything (and stick her nose in), but in all likelihood, several of the participants were not in a position to get on a Zoom call while they could send a quick message in chat.  Of course when everyone didn't immediately jump to do what she wanted, she started playing the victim and saying they didn't love her or her children.  I suspect some of them had enough of her at that point and the gloves came off.  I also wonder what Gwen said that escalated things.  Either way, it must have been bad because Christine was not optimistic that everyone could work things out.

I thought Robyn was probably trying to have everyone schedule a Zoom for some date in the future, after all gifts had arrived at their intended destinations, so that everyone could open their presents together. Then, when people were trying to say there just was no way they'd ever be able to find a time when everyone was available, she acted like she was being persecuted. This probably triggered many of her stepkids who, since they were texting, found it easier to text some zingers that they may not have said out loud in a conversation. I bet it got ugly fast. And the side-texting between siblings was probably even worse.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1

Poor Logan was probably going I'll never try to do anything nice for this bunch again.  It always descends into victimhood and chaos.  That or he went rogue and set up a text chain or chat with only the amenable siblings.

• Like 14
13 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Not according to Kody. He has said shortly after they got married he realized he was misled by Meri. 

I think the only reason he said that was to hurt Meri. 

• Like 13
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 5
5 hours ago, Elodia said:

I think the only reason he said that was to hurt Meri. 

Possibly. 

There are a bunch of theories about it. One being, once they were married she didn’t want to do plural marriage.

• Like 7
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Possibly. 

There are a bunch of theories about it. One being, once they were married she didn’t want to do plural marriage.

Possibly why he zinged her with Janelle as his next "bride".

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
On 8/28/2023 at 4:54 PM, Chris Knight said:

do sense a strange relationship between Aurora and her STEPdad Kody

Adoptive parents aren’t “Step” parents.  Regardless of anything else, if the kids were adopted by Kody, he is their parent period.  Let’s at least not dismiss the reality of adoption for all adoptees over our shared belief that he’s a douchebag and Aurora has an overly worshipful adoration of him.  

• Like 7
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, sioux21 said:

I thought Robyn was probably trying to have everyone schedule a Zoom for some date in the future, after all gifts had arrived at their intended destinations, so that everyone could open their presents together. Then, when people were trying to say there just was no way they'd ever be able to find a time when everyone was available, she acted like she was being persecuted. This probably triggered many of her stepkids who, since they were texting, found it easier to text some zingers that they may not have said out loud in a conversation. I bet it got ugly fast. And the side-texting between siblings was probably even worse.

Wouldn’t Christmas morning have been a perfect time for that?

• Like 6
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Absolom said:

Poor Logan was probably going I'll never try to do anything nice for this bunch again.  It always descends into victimhood and chaos.  That or he went rogue and set up a text chain or chat with only the amenable siblings.

As if Logan wasn't perfectly capable of conducting a zoom call. 

Robyn no doubt was in a panic that somehow her baby birds weren't front and center of the call. 

• Like 7
On 8/27/2023 at 10:53 PM, BnJJ said:

Kody's excitement about Aurora getting her ears pierced was so over the top.  And, of course, he has zero recollection about any of his other kids getting their ears pierced.  He's such a douche.

AND, he again used the "touching occasion" to make it all about himself. Was it necessary to watch a drawn out montage of Kody's golden high school years and to hear him wax on about what a wild and crazy stud he was??

• Like 9
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 4
3 minutes ago, KateHearts said:

AND, he again used the "touching occasion" to make it all about himself. Was it necessary to watch a drawn out montage of Kody's golden high school years and to hear him wax on about what a wild and crazy stud he was??

I wonder if he would have been quite so enthralled if Aurora had wanted her eyebrow, nose, lip or navel pierced?

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
42 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

I wonder if he would have been quite so enthralled if Aurora had wanted her eyebrow, nose, lip or navel pierced?

Probably not, but didn't Maddie have a nose peircing or eyebrow or something as a teen? Maybe I'm misremembering as Google isn't showing me anything on that.

But when Kody first said that Christine has two piercings -- I thought he meant ears and somewhere else non visible/scandalous -- not two in her ears. Lol. Although now she has a tattoo on her chest and a lot of the kids have tattoos also.

I also thought it was funny/intentional that as they were talking about Kody forbidding earrings so the wives wouldn't/never wore them...they kept showing old photos of the wives all wearing earrings. And then Kody said he had an ear pierced in high school and they kept showing his class photo, but I didn't see an earring or stud or anything in those? Maybe my vision was failing me but I thought they were trying to slyly point out that these fools even lie about trivial shit like that. 

Edited by taragel
  • Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
On 8/28/2023 at 5:56 PM, Meow Mix said:

I was puzzled by Christine's reaction to Paedon's remark about Kody and Robyn's immune systems.  I thought she was being ridiculous saying that they were sicker than most people.  I have a friend whose father was in the hospital on a ventilator for 11 days.  That is being sicker than most people, not Kody's ass pain.  Plus, given her recent behavior on social media, that scene has not aged well for her.

What behavior on social media?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, KateHearts said:

This part.

Far as I'm concerned, could've done without the ear piercing BS as a whole and gone into painstaking detail about that Christmas gift/zoom debacle. 

• Like 12
  • Fire 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Absolom said:

Might wanna leave mykelti off then 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
On 8/28/2023 at 4:42 PM, steff13 said:

So did Robyn just insert herself into the kids' gift exchange chat?

I'm rarely "that" person, but I'm going to be "that" person - something about the relationship between Kody and Aurora feels icky to me.  

I think its the infantilization of a young woman.   If she was 2 it would see like nice daddy daughter stuff but at 19 its like, he is doing a "who's your daddy" thing which YUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
On 8/28/2023 at 10:01 AM, MamaMax said:

Honestly I thought it looked like a brothel.

Well, there WAS that Victoria's Secret-driven bankruptcy following her first marriage, so...  

As for the Bible, there IS something in there (probably Old Testament) about women not altering their bodies in any way...  It's why the more conservative sects never cut their hair.  But I'm sure the Brown family "religion" picks and chooses cafeteria-style as do many denominations.

Meri with two pieces of hair sticking straight out!  Someone in production, not just Kody, doesn't like her.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
On 8/29/2023 at 12:46 PM, Kellyee said:

What makes me ill is watching Meri continue to be meek and sweet while Kody treats her like shit and Robyn manipulates her into staying and being Robyn's sounding board. Sitting outside Robyn's house in the cold was insulting considering she is the last wife willing to even speak with Robyn. I hope Meri finds her self esteem somewhere soon.

Even sadder than making Meri sit outside in the cold, was how excited Meri was to wear Kodi's coat.  It is so sad and embarrassing for Meri, not that I have any sympathy for her, but in that moment, I did.

It's interesting that any comments made by Meri about Kodi and missing him etc., does not faze Robyn at all.  You would think by this point, Meri would ask her BFF Robyn to put in a good word with their Lord and Master Kodi, to let Meri in..........the house at least.  hahahahahahaha I crack myself up.

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

That entire outdoor convo was weird and uncomfortable. It was like a forced cordial exchange between and ex-wife and the current wife that stole the man. Like we’re going to polite each other to death until we can get this over with. Usually you don’t see those convos unless they’re dropping off shared custody kids and trying to be pleasant. Meri, you’re mean and put yourself in most of this mess, but please have some dignity and just go. Overstaying your welcome out of spite is not a good look. It makes you look desperate, not in control. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2
On 8/28/2023 at 4:56 PM, Meow Mix said:

Not only that, but he clearly made an obscene gesture directed at her in a public place.  The mother of 6 of his kids.  Some moral exemplar there.

Things I noticed:

• Christine was giving him nothing in the lunch scene.  You could see his anger mounting because nothing he was doing was getting under her skin.  When he suggested counseling, she said she was all for it.  You could see on his face that he was pissed.  I loved how she said in the TH that she knew he wasn't going to do any counseling.  
  • I'm getting ln line for wanting to know what was said on that group chat.  While they did tell the parents about the gift exchange, that wasn't an invitation for Robyn to come in and start stirring the pot.  It sounded like she wanted a Zoom call right then and there to organize everything (and stick her nose in), but in all likelihood, several of the participants were not in a position to get on a Zoom call while they could send a quick message in chat.  Of course when everyone didn't immediately jump to do what she wanted, she started playing the victim and saying they didn't love her or her children.  I suspect some of them had enough of her at that point and the gloves came off.  I also wonder what Gwen said that escalated things.  Either way, it must have been bad because Christine was not optimistic that everyone could work things out.
  • I was puzzled by Christine's reaction to Paedon's remark about Kody and Robyn's immune systems.  I thought she was being ridiculous saying that they were sicker than most people.  I have a friend whose father was in the hospital on a ventilator for 11 days.  That is being sicker than most people, not Kody's ass pain.  Plus, given her recent behavior on social media, that scene has not aged well for her.
  • A lot has been said about the silly ear piercing.  It's just creepy not to mention lousy of Kody that he wouldn't show the slightest bit of support for Ysabel yet acts like it's a big dill that Aurora needs her fake dad to get her ears pierced.
  • I liked Janelle's little Christmas tree.  I also think the Thanksgiving celebrations with Janelle and Christine looked like fun while the one at Robyn's looked depressing.
  • So, was the local bordello having a yard sale and Robyn's pick was that bed?  That thing was tacky.

The one sure thing this show has shown us is Robyn has no taste whatsoever.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
2 hours ago, taragel said:

Probably not, but didn't Maddie have a nose peircing or eyebrow or something as a teen? Maybe I'm misremembering as Google isn't showing me anything on that.

But when Kody first said that Christine has two piercings -- I thought he meant ears and somewhere else non visible/scandalous -- not two in her ears. Lol. Although now she has a tattoo on her chest and a lot of the kids have tattoos also.

I also thought it was funny/intentional that as they were talking about Kody forbidding earrings so the wives wouldn't/never wore them...they kept showing old photos of the wives all wearing earrings. And then Kody said he had an ear pierced in high school and they kept showing his class photo, but I didn't see an earring or stud or anything in those? Maybe my vision was failing me but I thought they were trying to slyly point out that these fools even lie about trivial shit like that. 

you didn't see a stud in his class photo?  My, my...imagine that.  LOL.

• Like 4
  • LOL 11
On 8/29/2023 at 10:18 AM, toomuchtv said:

I can see why Robyn would need to be somewhat involved in the details of a kids gift exchange, if they were including all the kids she has 2 that would need help buying and sending a gift, so she would need to be in on some of the logistics (or kody could, but he probably wouldn’t). But it sounds like she took it too far and tried to be too controlling with it. 

I could see that but she does have grown kids that could have filled her in.  It almost sounded like the kids decided that while the parents are fucked, they were going to try and keep a sibling relationship going or better it.  

• Like 6

Less piercing chatter, more information on the zoom mess!  Please and thank you!  😛

32 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I could see that but she does have grown kids that could have filled her in.  It almost sounded like the kids decided that while the parents are fucked, they were going to try and keep a sibling relationship going or better it.  

Agreed. Robyn should've kept her big honk outta it.  Aurora is what, 20?  Can she not relay messages to her mom instead of Robyn getting involved?  It's ridiculous how she thinks she can make everything better.

Edited by Rabbit Hutch
  • Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4