Type keyword(s) to search

The Golden Bachelor - General Discussion

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, Hip-to-be-Square said:

Could it have been strictly transactional money for company without sex? He is still grieving and cries even reminiscing about his wife so I couldn't imagine him actually boning a 24-year-old after his wife died.  But then again, this 24-year-old could be an experienced sugar baby and saw him as an easy mark since he was a wealthy and retired widower. 

If it's true, it likely was transactional.  And probably with sex.  And if it was an official sugar daddy situation, it likely started on a website for that where both people know what they're getting. 

I don't know nor do I think I care because while I am enjoying Gerry's story, I haven't convinced myself that he's pure good.  He seems nice and all but the show isn't hiding that it's trying to sell a perfect version of their star that many actual humans can't quite live up to. 

2 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Oh, no, Joan is going to leave to care for her daughter and grandchild. Gerry is going to be heartbroken. I know he has other great options, but I think this is really going to throw him off kilter for a bit. But I guess maybe it depends who this next date is with.

I'm not convinced Joan was a contender.  Yes, they connected over loss and I do think Gerry wants to honor vulnerability (so very smart with the tears Kathy and Theresa) but I happened to notice at the end of the remaining women that there is one black woman, two (maybe 3?) blondes and the rest of the women are brunettes (5 or 6).   I feel pretty certain that brunettes are his type and he'll likely be more drawn to them as his ultimate choice.

Kathy did feel like the villain in this episode.  Talk about putting the responsibility of one's insecurity on someone else.  That said, at the very end when Theresa told Kathy that Gerry had come to her room, I was maybe a little on Kathy's side.  Even if I didn't do anything wrong, I feel like I wouldn't be so quick to open up to her if I knew she misinterpreted my intent.  And the framing on that "he said something nice when he came to my bedroom" was the perfect little jab.  The only way I'd accept her decision to say that is if it was a deliberate little jab at Kathy's sensitivity. I could respect that.

• Like 9

I think it's Katty 🙀 not Kathy!  She is probably a production plant.

I find everything seems pretty condensed only being an hour show.... and not a lot of character development.  I would like to see more of some of the women before they go home.   

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
23 minutes ago, endure said:

45 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

I don't know nor do I think I care because while I am enjoying Gerry's story, I haven't convinced myself that he's pure good.  He seems nice and all but the show isn't hiding that it's trying to sell a perfect version of their star that many actual humans can't quite live up to. 

Kathy did feel like the villain in this episode.  Talk about putting the responsibility of one's insecurity on someone else.  That said, at the very end when Theresa told Kathy that Gerry had come to her room, I was maybe a little on Kathy's side.  Even if I didn't do anything wrong, I feel like I wouldn't be so quick to open up to her if I knew she misinterpreted my intent.  And the framing on that "he said something nice when he came to my bedroom" was the perfect little jab.  The only way I'd accept her decision to say that is if it was a deliberate little jab at Kathy's sensitivity. I could respect that.

This was the first episode I've watched and I was thinking that's likely part of what made him a successful "restauranteur" if part of his thing was mingling with his diners. He makes every woman feel like she is the one and he probably made every diner feel like they were his favorite.

Edited by JeanJean
  • Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 4
1 hour ago, JeanJean said:

This was the first episode I've watched and I was thinking that's likely part of what made him a successful "restauranteur" if part of his thing was mingling with his diners. He makes every woman feel like she is the one and he probably made every diner feel like they were his favorite.

I think his restaurant is like a fast food place not a place to really mingle.

• Useful 1
7 hours ago, SassyCat said:

I’m laughing because I know exactly who you were talking about. Now Laugh-in was so long ago I remember my parents watching it and asking if I understood what they were talking about when I laughed at the jokes. I said yeah! But I had no clue what was so funny or why I was laughing at the jokes. I was only responding to the canned laughter. I suppose the jokes were considered racy for that TV era. 
I loved Flip Wilson dressed as Geraldine. Thought he was a hoot! Goldie Hawn was so goofy,  and there was that character that played a completely stinking drunk guy.

I was also young but clearly remember Goldie Hawn and her laugh, and Lily Tomlin the telephone operator with her plugged-up voice!  I caught the re-runs in the late 70's and really enjoyed it.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, hyacinth said:

Perhaps this is cynical, but I think Joan wanted to leave.     She's too young for Gerry.    Gerry is cute, but he's a cute old guy.     He seemed less dynamic tonight.    

Yeah, I liked Joan, but each time we’ve focused on her I’m also skeptical she’s actually ready for anything potentially serious yet.

So her daughter had the c-section (and a difficult birth/recovery) “15 days ago,” and this episode was labeled as the beginning of week three. I don’t know how long before filming they cast the women, with COVID delays, but *truly* unfortunate timing for Joan when production did start. (Also, could she even have seen her daughter and grandchild yet? That’s pretty tight.)

4 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

Yeah, I thought Theresa was just being clueless with and to a friend, in her eyes, and going on about it to her show-friend because she was feeling insecure about his other dates. This was the most I’ve liked April, though! Have to give Kathy a bit of credit for not naming names to Gerry, though instead she just pointedly poisoned everyone, but Gerry wouldn’t have known it was Theresa if (production hadn’t sent him towards her upset conversation with Faith and) he hadn’t heard enough from her to put it together. I haven’t rewatched to check, but I don’t think Theresa ever knew that night that Kathy had told him anything about it. But then Theresa lost me when she went right back to “he came to talk to me in my room” the second they seemed to maybe be ok-ish again. Like now you’re just being inexcusably clueless and inconsiderate, since *now* you 100% know talking about Gerry and yourself to her is a very sore spot. Sigh.

I can still do without Kathy, but Theresa lost my relative pass there at the end.

Poor Ellen’s eyes behind them. 👀😂

• Like 14
  • Applause 2

@WalrusGirl, “week 3” doesn’t mean that they’ve been there for 3 weeks. They make them break down time into episodes but call it weeks. So “week 1” was literally just the one night when they met him. “Week 2”’was from the first morning to maybe 2-3 days for the first round of dates and second cocktail party/rose ceremony. Apparently they filmed this whole season in less than a month. Typical Bachelor filming is about 6 weeks.

• Like 5
  • Useful 4
On 10/11/2023 at 9:54 AM, Starlight925 said:

I recently had lunch with a friend (64) who has gone almost completely blonde, from being a very dark-haired natural.

That was me.  Very dark brown until the white ones started showing up.  So I put a blonde dye on my hair and the white one turned to blonde streaks and didn't change the dark hair.  This went on over the years as more and more gray came in and now I'm a platinum blonde.  Hubs loves it.

Gerry lost a lot of points with me this episode and I wasn't crazy about him to begin with. He's so self-centered! Almost every time he's raved about a woman it's been because "she looks at me like I'm the only man in the world."  That's nice, but I'd rather he liked them for their own unique qualities.  Joan's poem  was cute and clever and she looked great on stage, it wasn't just about looking straight at Jerry.

Then the sobbing when Joan left.  A woman he had one date with in the midst of a dozen others waiting in the wings.  Come on Ger.  I think it's fine when men cry -- when their wife or mother dies -- but male or female someone who cries as much as he does is simply a cry baby to me.

Another thing I don't like about him is that he only seems to like the women who have had a lot of work done and only carry 90 pounds of gristle on their frail frames.  Edith was gorgeous but she had a natural face with a tiny bit of jowls and beautiful natural hair. Not Gerry's type.  He cut all the women with a few extra pounds the first night.  So basically he wants a woman his age but not if she looks it.

I'll be here till the bitter end though.  

Edited by JudyObscure
  • Like 21
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
12 hours ago, dizzyd said:

Well Joan left on a good note. Is she too early out to be the golden bachelorette?

I hope there isn't one. It would be much harder for  casting to come up with 25 great senior guys, than 25 great senior women

• Like 16
  • Useful 1

I had a thought that they have to shoot this season more quickly because the women's gray roots would be showing after a few weeks.   lol  

But like many of you have said, they have a lot of hair.   Which can be natural but also there are probably a lot of extensions, toppers, oh i don't know.  

Sorry to see Edith go.   I thought she was the prettiest because she made a stunning entrance, in that gold gown.  And she seemed the most natural.   Glamorous.    But they never showed much of her so i was not surprised.     I did not know the name of the other one he sent home.   And a few of those who got a rose.   lol 

I like the shortened format.   They do not recap as much or drag things out -- at least not on Hulu.  

He must like those weird, botoxed, shiny face.  What is with them being so shiny?     I think they are over sold on the 'dewy complexion'  look.   lol    Give them some powder!   

That was the dumbest manufactured drama yet.   

• Like 13
21 hours ago, bequialife said:

Perhaps she is after his social security checks?  Ha!!

Oh,,,thank you  - the Journey song!!  Talk about the most overplayed song ever!  Whenever I go karaoking and someone sings that song,   people actually get up and go outside because we are exhausted of that song.

Ugh-- totally agree re: that Journey song.  One day, I was saying the same thing to my coworker, when it was playing at work.  My boss came in and overheard, and said "I don't think they play it too much..."  I wanted to say "Well, you're wrong.  Do you live under a rock?" 😄

• LOL 6
31 minutes ago, nlkm9 said:

Kathy looks and acts deranged. she manipulated him into a pity rose. YUK.

There's no enjoyment in watching a 70-year-old Mean Girl. I keep telling myself she's getting the villain edit, but even if she's egged on by producers, nobody forced her to say all that crap.

• Like 17
  • Applause 2
27 minutes ago, Miss Bones said:

Ugh-- totally agree re: that Journey song.  One day, I was saying the same thing to my coworker, when it was playing at work.  My boss came in and overheard, and said "I don't think they play it too much..."  I wanted to say "Well, you're wrong.  Do you live under a rock?" 😄

Maybe they were being sarcastic? 

I am tired of that song, along with the handful they always play on the local radio stations I listen too. Like Tom Petty has more than two songs!!! 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

I can't judge Gerry/Gary too much for the sugar baby thing, if it's true. I don't doubt that he misses his wife terribly and wanted some female company where  there would be no expectations of an emotional commitment (and some discretion). These arrangements are icky but if two consenting adults are clear-eyed about what they're getting out of it, who am I to say anything?

I hope, though, that Gary is truly ready to find love again, otherwise I'll be pissed at the emotional investment I'm putting into a Bachelor show...lol!

I would like to see more of some of the women before they go home.   

Yes! Last week I was confused to not see Marina, as I thought she'd gotten a rose. It turns out that she had to go home for a family emergency but that wasn't included or mentioned. Maybe production thought we wouldn't notice?! I also would have liked to see more of Edith. She was stunning.

Edited by archer1267
  • Like 9
14 hours ago, endure said:

I think it's Katty 🙀 not Kathy!  She is probably a production plant.

I find everything seems pretty condensed only being an hour show.... and not a lot of character development.  I would like to see more of some of the women before they go home.   

I second that!  I would like this to be a 2-hour show!  Heck, the 'younger' Bachelor and Bachelorette shows were 2 hours, why not the Golden ones?  

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, libgirl2 said:

Maybe they were being sarcastic? 

I am tired of that song, along with the handful they always play on the local radio stations I listen too. Like Tom Petty has more than two songs!!! 

Just like Journey, they have quite a few other songs.  That is commericail radio for you; it's the same songs we have heard 1,756 times!  

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, bequialife said:

Just like Journey, they have quite a few other songs.  That is commericail radio for you; it's the same songs we have heard 1,756 times!  

I heard Stone in Love a couple of weeks ago and was so excited! 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Jillybean said:

There's no enjoyment in watching a 70-year-old Mean Girl. I keep telling myself she's getting the villain edit, but even if she's egged on by producers, nobody forced her to say all that crap.

This! My friend and I gathered to watch this and I said "this is not a good look for a 70 year old".  The mean girl circle, talking behind Teresa's back and tattling to Gerry is so immature. Bullying Teresa and making her cry when she apologized? Wow. I would say grow up, but.......I don't care that Teresa went up to her and told her Gerry visited her in her room - she deserved it after speaking that way about her! Crying to Gerry about "all the daggers she had endured today" - Good lord how ridiculous! I hope Kathy goes next - she got a rose, but only a hug? Nothing happening there. And I don't mean to be ageist, but Kathy actually looks like an old lady compared to the rest of them.

I am bummed Edith got sent packing - she was the most beautiful to me, but maybe she's just too normal for this nonsense - she summed it up perfectly when she said the problem was 12 women trying to date the same man......

• Like 14
  • Applause 3
3 hours ago, nlkm9 said:

Kathy looks and acts deranged. she manipulated him into a pity rose. YUK.

Both Kathy and Teresa look deranged.  They better have the ambulance ready when he doesn’t give a rose to Teresa again.  Btw, she looks horrible in that short gold seguened dress she had on.  All I saw was bones.  Sorry, just my opinion.  I see him picking a quiet demure nice woman. 

• Like 16
  • Applause 1

Kathy needs to get thicker skin because this is a competition even if the ladies act chummy. I was embarrassed for her that she got a pity rose. I can't see her lasting much longer. I admit it's fun to see a little drama but she was over the top.

Theresa is hard to look at, she reminds me of one of those small dogs. And then after all that she tells Kathy that Gerry came up to her bedroom. 🙄

Ellen seems like a great person, but I don't think Gerry is feeling it. She is so grateful for everything, she acts like Gerry is paying for the jewelry she wore.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Like 11

No Kathy, Theresa wasn’t boasting….you were just being a jealous bully because you haven’t had a one-on-one with Gerry so you felt the need to piss on her shine!  If I were Theresa unless it was to pass the salt, I’d say nothing else to that Mr. Burns-bodied bitch.  Disappointed that Gerry fell for her fake assed tears instead of immediately going to Theresa and asking for her side of the story. 

I felt bad that Joan had to leave, she was one of my finals.  But, her departure had me feeling some kind of way about her daughter, heiffa couldn’t you let your mama have one thing for herself?

Dang, how in the bluedilly hell did EDITH get passed over?  She should become the Golden Bachelorette, she's so stunning.

I don't care for Leslie, IMO she isn't wifey material but a 'fun gal', if you know what I mean....now watch, he'll wind up picking her.

Edited by Yogisbooboo64
  • Like 13
  • LOL 8
8 hours ago, JudyObscure said:

Another thing I don't like about him is that he only seems to like the women who have had a lot of work done and only carry 90 pounds of gristle on their frail frames.  ...  So basically he wants a woman his age but not if she looks it.

And apparently a woman who looks nothing like his late wife Toni.  If he did, the entire cast would look like a ten-years-younger Aunt Chippy, and he already dumped all of them who came even close to that.  The vast majority of the combatants would be a huge step up from Toni, looks-wise.  I wonder what Toni would think of that.

Full disclosure:  I hate Glamour Shots.  But I'm finding it interesting that the photo of Toni that Gerry has on the mantle is a Glamour Shot that bears little resemblance to the candid photos they showed of her. 

Which make me wonder--does production take into account any of his preferences, or is it 100% what they think would make for good TV?  Because I'm assuming most (all?) of the production staff isn't in this age group, and would rather look at the slate we got over a bunch of Tonis or Aunt Chippys, and they probably assume viewers would, too.

Maybe Gerry jettisoned the homelier ones for non-homely reasons, and we noticed it at all only because there were so few of them to begin with.

I don't find all these weirdly shiny faces attractive, I'm always distracted trying to figure out where they've had botox and fillers, and comparing their face skin to the skin on the rest of them (like when the Pretty Woman one had her saggy leg exposed by the slit in the dress). 

And man, these women have a lot of hair.  Every time I see Leslie I desperately want to run a brush through her hair--it looks actually tangled.  (And I just re-watched the beginning of the first episode, and noticed that the only dance moves they showed her doing were under a bridge and for a children's class, and it was the exact same 8-count move both times (well, 7 counts in the class--they cut it off but I'm confident I know what the 8th count was going to be).)

And wouldn't you know, props to Susan for being willing to present herself in public with short hair, never mind on a reality how where looks matter, but there's no way those teeth are natural, right?  Give me Jo Anne Worley's teeth any day.  And...her dress for both of the first two rose ceremonies had illusion on it, which should be restricted to ice-skating outfits only. 

I'm not giving Gerry a pass, either.  Someone mentioned him getting some added hair.  How would that work?  I know nothing about adding hair on either women or men.  I think they sew extensions underneath overhanging hair on women.  (I actually wondered if some of Edith's glorious mane might be extensions, but do they even make them in gray??) 

But on a woman, the overhanging hair hides the source of the extensions.  How would that work on a man's hair?  How would you disguise where they're attached?  Can they make extensions that stand straight up like the rest of his hair?

But even if he doesn't have added hair, his coloring looks unnatural (he actually looks a little nicotine stained to me), and then there's the stubble.  I don't pay attention to 70-year-old men--do men that age in the wild do the stubble thing?  I think it looks silly.

Then again, the man wears socks with his long pants, which is a welcome change.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

that Mr. Burns-bodied bitch

Yes!  I keep thinking she looks like a crypt keeper, but you're right--it's Mr. Burns.

(And actually, I'm noticing she's not the only one who hunches like that.  Is this what happens when skinny women get a dowager's hump?)

• Like 4
8 hours ago, JudyObscure said:

That was me.  Very dark brown until the white ones started showing up.  So I put a blonde dye on my hair and the white one turned to blonde streaks and didn't change the dark hair.  This went on over the years as more and more gray came in and now I'm a platinum blonde.  Hubs loves it.

Gerry lost a lot of points with me this episode and I wasn't crazy about him to begin with. He's so self-centered! Almost every time he's raved about a woman it's been because "she looks at me like I'm the only man in the world."  That's nice, but I'd rather he liked them for their own unique qualities.  Joan's poem  was cute and clever and she looked great on stage, it wasn't just about looking straight at Jerry.

Then the sobbing when Joan left.  A woman he had one date with in the midst of a dozen others waiting in the wings.  Come on Ger.  I think it's fine when men cry -- when their wife or mother dies -- but male or female someone who cries as much as he does is simply a cry baby to me.

Another thing I don't like about him is that he only seems to like the women who have had a lot of work done and only carry 90 pounds of gristle on their frail frames.  Edith was gorgeous but she had a natural face with a tiny bit of jowls and beautiful natural hair. Not Gerry's type.  He cut all the women with a few extra pounds the first night.  So basically he wants a woman his age but not if she looks it.

"Gristle"--LMAO

If my father, at Gerry's age, had been tapped for The Golden Bachelor, he would have expected them all to be 24-year olds.

In my experience, that's more the rule than the exception.

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Full disclosure:  I hate Glamour Shots.  But I'm finding it interesting that the photo of Toni that Gerry has on the mantle is a Glamour Shot that bears little resemblance to the candid photos they showed of her. 

Years ago, when Glamour Shots was popular, a friend of mine persuaded me to go get photos taken, so I went to one in the mall.  I wasn't used to wearing a lot of makeup, so this was a strange experience for me.  When the woman was putting makeup on me, my face felt like it was being painted.  I could barely see through the eye makeup.  I was pleasantly surprised that the photos looked nice, but when I walked out of the shop and was walking through the mall, people were staring at me, and not in a good way.  I saw my reflection as I was walking by a store and JUMPED BACK IN HORROR!  😱  That makeup made me look terrible.  I made a beeline to the restroom at Macy's and washed my face.  No more Glamour Shots for me!

• Like 2
  • LOL 13
2 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

Kathy needs to get thicker skin because this is a competition even if the ladies act chummy. I was embarrassed for her that she got a pity rose.

SUCH a pity rose!  "Oh, I'm very emotional because I had a terrible day with ~certain people being mean to me!"  Way to manipulate the situation--not to mention, no one was being mean.  Teresa seems pretty dim, but I don't think she's malicious.  

As for that ASK'N group?  Why not just call themselves the Karens and be done with it.

• Like 10
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 10
6 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

I only watch the last few minutes of this show to see who gets a rose, but Kathy looks like she's hunched over without a neck.

I lost a lot of respect for Kathy during this episode, and now I think with her hunch and her beady eyes she kinda looks like a raptor.

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
1 hour ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

Dang, how in the bluedilly hell did EDITH get passed over?  She should become the Golden Bachelorette, she's so stunning.

I don't care for Leslie, IMO she isn't wifey material but a 'fun gal', if you know what I mean....now watch, he'll wind up picking her.

I 100% support Edith for Golden Bachelorette!

And Leslie definitely seems like a "fun gal", but I did like when she joked about turning down her hearing aid to drown out the drama. I have her as my #1 pick with my friends guessing game, not because I like her best (that was Edith - Boo), but because she's "sexy" (Gerry's words) and he is always touching her.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Alexander Pope said:

I lost a lot of respect for Kathy during this episode, and now I think with her hunch and her beady eyes she kinda looks like a raptor.

having read the rest of this thread, I now see Mr. Burns as a raptor too! that was a genius comparison.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Two women left because of family matters. If he (not sure if he is willing to move?) wants a woman to live in Indiana get used to it because the woman is going to have children and grandchildren she is leaving behind.

I think Leslie went a bit overboard with the sexy dancing but Gerry was eating it up. Still wonder if a woman who dated Prince is going to be happy settling with a rather stiff dancing older man. 

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Like 9
1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

SUCH a pity rose!  "Oh, I'm very emotional because I had a terrible day with ~certain people being mean to me!"  Way to manipulate the situation--not to mention, no one was being mean.  Teresa seems pretty dim, but I don't think she's malicious.  

As for that ASK'N group?  Why not just call themselves the Karens and be done with it.

I thought that too - who is being mean in that mansion that one needs to run to a man, like a tattle taler?  This was absoutely unnecessary drama; why put others in such an uncomforable position with this nonsense?

• Like 10
11 hours ago, JudyObscure said:

Yes, crying.... it's like kissing on this show, far too often and without real meaning.  

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Ilovepie said:

This! My friend and I gathered to watch this and I said "this is not a good look for a 70 year old".  The mean girl circle, talking behind Teresa's back and tattling to Gerry is so immature. Bullying Teresa and making her cry when she apologized? Wow. I would say grow up, but.......I don't care that Teresa went up to her and told her Gerry visited her in her room - she deserved it after speaking that way about her! Crying to Gerry about "all the daggers she had endured today" - Good lord how ridiculous! I hope Kathy goes next - she got a rose, but only a hug? Nothing happening there. And I don't mean to be ageist, but Kathy actually looks like an old lady compared to the rest of them.

I am bummed Edith got sent packing - she was the most beautiful to me, but maybe she's just too normal for this nonsense - she summed it up perfectly when she said the problem was 12 women trying to date the same man......

Yes I felt that way about Edith too, maybe he had a senior moment and slipped up lol.  Or maybe he felt he just couldn't keep all the pretty ones!  I really like Susan, the dark short haired hairdresser, she seems fun, has a good sense of humour and likes to cook!  I'd def marry her 🤗

Oops, she's a wedding officiant!

Edited by endure
  • Like 3
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

I felt bad that Joan had to leave, she was one of my finals.  But, her departure had me feeling some kind of way about her daughter, heiffa couldn’t you let your mama have one thing for herself?

I wouldn’t be so quick to judge Joan’s daughter. I’m not sure what heiffa is but from context I guess it’s not flattering. For all we know, she may not have even known at this point what Joan was doing, or if she did, she was just giving her mom an update and mom made her choice. I have no reason to think she said, mom, you have to leave this once in a lifetime opportunity to come help me because I can’t stand up and take care of my baby. 

• Like 15
4 hours ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

No Kathy, Theresa wasn’t boasting….you were just being a jealous bully because you haven’t had a one-on-one with Gerry so you felt the need to piss on her shine!  If I were Theresa unless it was to pass the salt, I’d say nothing else to that Mr. Burns-bodied bitch.  Disappointed that Gerry fell for her fake assed tears instead of immediately going to Theresa and asking for her side of the story. 

I don't care for Leslie, IMO she isn't wifey material but a 'fun gal', if you know what I mean....now watch, he'll wind up picking her

Count me in as an Edith fan.  She was my favorite ever since I saw her step out of the limo in that beautiful gold dress.  Since she's barely been featured since, I knew she wasn't going to be one of the finalists.

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • Like 13

I have a feeling he will go get Joan in the end.  He really liked her.  It will be a twist .. something different.  Maybe.   I also hope they have a Bachelorette show ASAP.

Edited by kristen111
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2

Kathy projecting her insecurities onto Theresa is not cool. 

Susan saying they are adults not twenty-somethings, bingo! That's why I find the The Golden Bachelor so much more charming.

Sad to see Joan go. I think she would've made it far. 

Edited by funnygirl
  • Like 9
  • Applause 1
7 hours ago, kristen111 said:
  Reveal spoiler

Just lost my post as usual.  I pads are not good on this site.

ME too, cannot use or post on here with my iPad, there are way too many moving and flashing ads for mine to handle.  I recently installed AdBlock on my laptop and might try on my iPad. I did contact admin and they are trying to figure it out but they also need the revenue to keep the site running.

Edited by endure
  • Like 5