Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E21: Not My Sister's Keeper

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I like Kathy but thought inviting half the family was so bizarre. The kids couldn't have had anything to do with The Agency drama or any of the stuff among the adults. 

My guess is that because the beef was mainly

with Mo, Farrah got to go because her father is from Kyle’s first marriage and not Mo, and Porsha got to go because she was in single digits at the time and not even Kathy was gonna be so much of an asshole to tell a little girl she can’t go. It was still a bizarre and churlish move.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I hate Dorit.  She's a jerk for saying that.  What, she doesn't want to upset the gruesome twosome?  What is the point of her being on the show?  She brings nothing.

KILL ALL CANCER CAUSED BY HOLDING IN SECRETS

They know she is schtupping Mo?  They were the robbers to help Dorit and PK scam insurance? One did look skinny.  Rinna?  Joke.  But I think they are ALL afraid to piss them off since they KNOW THINGS!

• Wink 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

I need the version of Kyle back that said, "You are a fucking liar Camille!!" right to her face... still one of my favorite Kyle moments.  I did not like Camille (but in a love to hate way, not in the disgusting hate way I feel about Rinna) and she was a fucking liar, lol.  

Not the version who ran out of the Amsterdam restaurant (although another great Kyle moment - it cracked me up) because when it came to her sisters her anxiety was/is overwhelming. 

This Kyle re: Rinna seems to be somewhere in the middle of aggressive and wholesale avoidance.  

But judging by the reunion trailer, I'm not going to get my wish.  😢

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Honestly, if all Kathy did was talk a bunch of shit about these women, she's one of us!

And one of them. Isn't that the premise of the show? To talk shit about each other, and drag said conversations out over an entire season? Or the remaining season, depending on when the shit was said? 

I don't understand why anyone is giving oxygen to Rinna. No one knows what Kathy supposedly said, so why is this being given any air play? It's boring AF.

I am shocked, I say shocked, that no one has commented on the devastating news that Diana has had a painful miscarriage once again. Not to make light of her plight, but FFS she is a 49 year old woman (or at least turned 49 a few months after the May miscarriage) with a history of miscarriages. I was thinking that we got off lucky not to have had it happen when the show was filming, but then I remembered the upcoming reunion shows. Ugh. Maybe she will still be recovering and unable to make it. Bravo, please get and keep this woman off my screen. Forever.

Thank you. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I am shocked, I say shocked, that no one has commented on the devastating news that Diana has had a painful miscarriage once again. Not to make light of her plight, but FFS she is a 49 year old woman (or at least turned 49 a few months after the May miscarriage) with a history of miscarriages. I was thinking that we got off lucky not to have had it happen when the show was filming, but then I remembered the upcoming reunion shows. Ugh. Maybe she will still be recovering and unable to make it. Bravo, please get and keep this woman off my screen. Forever.

Thank you. 

Honestly, I kind of forgot about that since Bravo just slipped it in at the very end.  Hopefully she will find a surrogate since she seems determined to have another baby.  

I guess you haven't heard, Diana didn't make it to the reunion because of Covid so she zoomed in, which not wish anyone ill health but it's probably just as well since I can't think of much she could add.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

Honestly, I kind of forgot about that since Bravo just slipped it in at the very end.  Hopefully she will find a surrogate since she seems determined to have another baby.  

I guess you haven't heard, Diana didn't make it to the reunion because of Covid so she zoomed in, which not wish anyone ill health but it's probably just as well since I can't think of much she could add.

Thanks for the reminder, I forgot that Diana won't be there in person.

I don't understand why she doesn't go the surrogacy route either, given she has already given birth three times. In any case though, she added absolutely nothing to this season, so whatever she does in her quest to have another child is of no interest to me. Whatsoever. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Like 5
  • Love 2
On 10/5/2022 at 7:17 PM, Emmeline said:

Despite 5 years of being terrified attending Catholic school everyday, I’m not the most religious person.  However, hearing Rinna talk about praying is sacrilege.

Then hearing Rinna talk about growing and being better!  After watching her plotting and conniving year after year, have we seen Rinna improving herself in any way, shape or form.

I was so angry watching her talk about how she'd never witnessed such behavior, how "shook" she was, how Kathy "needed help" and so on. I was waiting for someone to say this: "Really Lisa? You haven't experienced this kind of behavior? What about when you shattered a glass and lunged for Kim's throat?"

It bothered me that no one brought it up! 

• Applause 7
  • Love 11
6 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

I was so angry watching her talk about how she'd never witnessed such behavior, how "shook" she was, how Kathy "needed help" and so on. I was waiting for someone to say this: "Really Lisa? You haven't experienced this kind of behavior? What about when you shattered a glass and lunged for Kim's throat?"

It bothered me that no one brought it up! 

And that is what I don’t understand. No one “bringing it up”;  because honest to God that would make riveting tv. Must-see tv. To have these women Bring Stuff Up in the moment with some deadly sarcasm or quip, especially with Lisa R. It is possible some can’t think on their feet. Probably the best reason is that Bravo would not tolerate it.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, JakeyJokes said:

My guess is that because the beef was mainly

with Mo, Farrah got to go because her father is from Kyle’s first marriage and not Mo, and Porsha got to go because she was in single digits at the time and not even Kathy was gonna be so much of an asshole to tell a little girl she can’t go. It was still a bizarre and churlish move.

Wasn't Farrah a bridesmaid and Portia a flower girl? I get that they had issues with Mo but to exclude Sophia and Alexia just because they weren't in the wedding seems crappy and unnecessary. And we obviously don't know the exact details of how everything went down but it does make me side-eye Nicky a bit that she allowed exclusion of 2 of her cousins. 

• Like 3
  • Love 10
9 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

Wasn't Farrah a bridesmaid and Portia a flower girl? I get that they had issues with Mo but to exclude Sophia and Alexia just because they weren't in the wedding seems crappy and unnecessary. And we obviously don't know the exact details of how everything went down but it does make me side-eye Nicky a bit that she allowed exclusion of 2 of her cousins. 

Agree. Who knows their side of things, but that just sounded messed up. I remember poor Alexia seemed really uncomfortable with that whole conversation. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Thanks for the reminder, I forgot that Diana won't be there in person.

I don't understand why she doesn't go the surrogacy route either, given she has already given birth three times. In any case though, she added absolutely nothing to this season, so whatever she does in her quest to have another child is of no interest to me. Whatsoever. 

And aren't her parents a little long in the tooth to raise this grouping of young children?  

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, ZettaK said:

It's possible Rinna has a recording of Kathy's incident, that's why Kathy sent a cease and desist letter, or more specifically her lawyer(s). Kathy doesn't want any specific details coming out.

A cease and desist doesn’t silence truth so this theory that the C&D is keeping Rinna from presenting truth is baffling to me. Proof would make the C&D null and void so yeah the logic doesn’t logic there. Sorry. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Love 4
53 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Agree. Who knows their side of things, but that just sounded messed up. I remember poor Alexia seemed really uncomfortable with that whole conversation. 

It was a "child free" event, outside of Portia. If memory serves, it was held at some Royal Family location. Hoity Toity.

• Wink 1
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Thank you. 

Does anyone know if she’s been trying to conceive using her own 49-year-old eggs? 

On 10/6/2022 at 7:12 AM, SoTheresThat said:

0% reality.  100% audience manipulation.  The hostess leaves the dinner venue and goes off to fight with her co-workers.  Who does that at a real charity event/benefit?  It was so fake how just the howives claimed they getting cold just so they could go off to fight.  

Yep, that was seriously embarassing.  Like they’re not even trying.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

Wait what?  Why does this version, of which I had no idea existed, get more deets?  How does one watch this version?  

This was shown on the European version of the reunion preview but for some odd reason this particular scene was cut from the version shown in the United States. I can’t imagine why. Are you able to watch it via the Instagram link I provided? I’m not sure of any other way to watch it.

oh here,  I found an article with the video in it

https://www.realitytitbit.com/bravo/rhobh-us-fans-in-disbelief-as-finale-cut-out-pivotal-scene-about-kathys-leak

Edited by Mar
Added
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
27 minutes ago, Mar said:

This was shown on the European version of the reunion preview but for some odd reason this particular scene was cut from the version shown in the United States. I can’t imagine why. Are you able to watch it via the Instagram link I provided? I’m not sure of any other way to watch it.

oh here,  I found an article with the video in it

https://www.realitytitbit.com/bravo/rhobh-us-fans-in-disbelief-as-finale-cut-out-pivotal-scene-about-kathys-leak

I was able to watch!  Thank you!  That is nuts!  

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2
On 10/5/2022 at 8:39 PM, Chicklet said:

One wonders about the Princess Grace Foundation if they agreed to this shitshow for their fundraiser. Who does this?

Grace temporarily put a veneer of class onto the Royal Family of Monaco, which her children subsequently re-tarnished.  I guess Caroline runs the charity and I don't know what she's been up to, but there's something very sinister going on with Albert and his wife (like she's a hostage who occasionally runs away and gets dragged back -- including for her own wedding-- and disappears until they trot her back out in front of cameras). 

20 hours ago, chlban said:

"You are the biggest bully in Hollywood and everyone knows it". Hallelujah, someone finally says it to her. We know Andy doesn't have the guts to call her out, but at least Kathy does.

On the show, maybe, but "bully" implies power and influence, and when has Rinna had any real power or influence in Hollywood? Just being a grasping loudmouth doesn't make you a bully "in Hollywood." 

4 hours ago, JakeyJokes said:

My guess is that because the beef was mainly with Mo, Farrah got to go because her father is from Kyle’s first marriage and not Mo, and Porsha got to go because she was in single digits at the time and not even Kathy was gonna be so much of an asshole to tell a little girl she can’t go. It was still a bizarre and churlish move.

It was a total powerplay, because it essentially forced Kyle to make the decision to "let" some of her family go, or keep them from going. And either way is damaging.  

I don't care that Kathy is their mother - Paris and Nicky are 40 fucking years old.  If they can't sustain a separate relationship with a loving aunt and cousins because of yet another sister feud, that's on them. I'm Irish - half the time somebody in the family is not talking to somebody else. If people were forced to take sides based on who OTHER people were mad at, there'd be nobody at weddings and funerals.  

The answer to "If ____ comes, I'm not coming" should always be "I hope you can come, but if you can't, we'll miss you."

• Applause 2
  • Love 6
On 10/5/2022 at 9:58 PM, Miss Slay said:

That said, Erika and Rinna were caught red-handed. They overplayed their hand.

They really were. I found their reactions to getting busted to be kind of fascinating. Erika initially thinks she can play dumb "I don't know how to do that." Then she tries to stonewall her when Kyle tells her how she knows. "Interesting. My publicist did that?" Then she tries to fall back on ice queen mode because she's realizing that Kyle knows the truth. She pretends that she wants to see the evidence for herself and is hoping that this will show that she wasn't behind it.

Rinna sees what's happening and immediately begins to try to steer and deflect. She indicates that the stories could have been leaked from anywhere because they're always being watched.

Then Erika plays dumb again when Kyle mentions how there was a play by play of what went on at Erika's hair party. At this point, Erika is visibly flustered and Rinna has to jump in again to support Erika by questioning why the play by play wasn't published if the source in fact had all of this info. They back each other up by asking the same dumb questions. 

Then when they're in the car, they act incredulous that "they" the other women in the group, had the audacity to try to turn the story on them. They used the word "us". They didn't say anything about the situation being turned on Erika. They very much acknowledged that they're a duo and to me that's further proof that this "leak" was a team situation. 

They then use their time in the car to bring up Erika's life being blown up and bring up Lois's death. It's like they're still trying to score sympathy points as if the audience is dumb enough to forget their evil, trash bag sister act from a few moments before.

Last thing, why is Faye defending Kathy more than Kyle is? She keeps referring to her sister as an asshole and seems way more concerned about her own hurt feelings instead of also being concerned that Rinna has been doing a complete character assassination of Kathy since Aspen.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 11
5 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Not the version who ran out of the Amsterdam restaurant (although another great Kyle moment - it cracked me up) because when it came to her sisters her anxiety was/is overwhelming. 

This! I know therapy words get misused often in the culture and by Lisa Rinna, but someone once described Kyle’s avoidant behavior regarding her sisters as a trauma response, and I absolutely believe it. 

I also noticed that Erika was using her “CITE IT/OR WHAT?” voice when confronted and it was fascinating to see it not work when Kyle and Garcelle were quietly allied with Sutton and Crystal already pretty much over her. Dorit can kick rocks. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 7

When Kyle was talking to Crystal at the party, I started to wonder: could there be an interesting realignment here?? With Kyle, Crystal, Sutton, Garcelle, and maybe Dorit (since she’s so close to Kyle) on one side and Erika and Rinna on the other?? I definitely don’t think Kyle deserves to be on the side of “good” but it might be worth it if Erika and Rinna finally get their comeuppance. 

I dream. 

• Like 1
  • Love 9

Ha!  I saw a tweet that said : Kathy, we thought you were a Sonja, but you’re really a Bethenny. Kathy can lay it all on the table at the reunion because she in no way needs this job.  Her reputation is more important to her than any exposure or salary.

My guess is that Diana is having miscarriages not because her uterus can’t bring a baby to term, but because her eggs, at 49, have degraded.

• Like 3
  • Love 4
23 minutes ago, ladle said:

When Kyle was talking to Crystal at the party, I started to wonder: could there be an interesting realignment here?? With Kyle, Crystal, Sutton, Garcelle, and maybe Dorit (since she’s so close to Kyle) on one side and Erika and Rinna on the other?? I definitely don’t think Kyle deserves to be on the side of “good” but it might be worth it if Erika and Rinna finally get their comeuppance. 

I dream. 

It could be if Klye grows a backbone and stands up to Eika and Rinna. Garcelle, Sutton Crystal and Kyle would be a force to be reckoned with. Dorit would be forced to join this alliance or go down in flames with the evil ones. I think she would go with Kyle. 

However I don't have a lot of hope that Kyle will do this. She seems to think that Erika and Rinna offer her more than the others. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Because that's the kind of person Kathy Hilton is. So she wouldn't invite Kyle to Nickie's wedding. She didn't talk to Kyle (and Mo) for 10 years like Crystal mentioned in the last episode after Mo left Hilton and Hyland to create his own real estate agency. Mo left because he wanted to become a partner after many years with the agency, and this didn't happen. Kathy, by coincidence, or not started talking to Kyle just before she joined the HWs.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
3 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

A cease and desist doesn’t silence truth so this theory that the C&D is keeping Rinna from presenting truth is baffling to me. Proof would make the C&D null and void so yeah the logic doesn’t logic there. Sorry. 🤷🏻‍♀️

It doesn't, that's why Rinna is discussing it. But it's a serious warning for a lawsuit to follow. A lawsuit that can be frivolous, but drag somebody in court for a long time with the expected legal fees, as well. Kathy can afford those more than a lot of small online sites, Rinna, etc. There are reports Kathy spent already a lot of money to stop the stories from circulating. 

29 minutes ago, Pattycake2 said:

Ha!  I saw a tweet that said : Kathy, we thought you were a Sonja, but you’re really a Bethenny. Kathy can lay it all on the table at the reunion because she in no way needs this job.  Her reputation is more important to her than any exposure or salary.

My guess is that Diana is having miscarriages not because her uterus can’t bring a baby to term, but because her eggs, at 49, have degraded.

And yet again Nicki Hilton said her mother was in discussions for continuing being on the show. 

• Like 1
  • Wink 1

I don’t know what’s preventing this - if it’s these women or the editing or both - but I wish we had more low-stakes and silly moments like Crystal’s brother being obsessed with grills and Sutton randomly sharing the historical info on Kyle’s house. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Does anyone know if she’s been trying to conceive using her own 49-year-old eggs? 

No, but it's possible. Women though before the times of modern contraception and having one or two children were getting pregnant and having children for as long as they had a period (with obviously their own eggs).

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, blixie said:

Right NDA's are more designed to hide the truth.

Non Disclosure Agreements though are between different kind of parties (an employer and employee, a famous person and their partner, etc.), not applicable in this case. 

11 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

A cease and desist doesn’t keep you from telling the truth. It’s to keep people from making wild accusations that they CAN’T back up with proof. It’s basically a heads up that lawyers ready and waiting to drag your ass to court the minute a specific accusation is uttered. Now if a person has proof then they wouldn’t be worried about being dragged into court. Basically what the letter is saying is “go ahead and keep talking but you better be ready to show solid and verifiable proof that what your saying is true”. It should say a lot when a C&D shuts up an accuser because a C&D should only make liars nervous not people who can back up their accusations. Unfortunately people think C&D’s are a weapon to hide the truth when it’s actually the opposite. If Rinna has stuff to show that proves her claims then it a trip to court doesn’t matter cause she’ll be able to deny the charges of slander/liable if she was in fact telling the truth. But we all know that ain’t the case. 🤷🏻‍♀️

But Rinna received a cease and desist letter and she is still talking. Kathy admitted to bad behavior, she just wants websites, blogs, and Rinna to stop mentioning it.

• Applause 1
  • Love 2
On 10/6/2022 at 2:17 PM, amarante said:

A modern publicist isn’t just for getting a client’s name in the press. It is often for keeping it out or spinning events to shed favorable light. Also as was discussed above, social media accounts are generally handled by PR firms.

Ericka has lots of money between her BRAVO salary plus all the money she gets from monetizing social media. Everything she posts earns her money. She is also reputed to have at least one old rich casino owner who gives her money. 

The casino connection really got my attention when I read this.  I bet she has a lot of money hidden that has to be laundered.  Looks like she knows where to get help.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

But then wouldn’t you have discovery? Which would bring all of that stuff publicly that Lisa or whomever had up? So it gets released anyway just now she basically paid the judicial system to do it? 

Yes, you would. And Rinna said she would keep talking about the incident, so she doesn't seem to be scared. But the purpose of a cease and desist is mainly to threaten in order to stop somebody (or somebodies) from repeating something which can be true. Examples from the Housewives universe: Adrienne Malouf's cease and desist to Brandi Glenville about A. using a surrogate for her twin sons (it was true), and Tamra Judge's to Jeana Keough about discussing her divorce (Tamra was getting divorced, but Jeana took Tamra's husband side, and she was vocal on social media and media about it).

Edited by ZettaK
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
On 10/1/2022 at 11:15 AM, jewel21 said:

Airdate: 10/05/2022

Has anyone figured out yet....that it's Rinna that is the leaker?   And it was Rinna that caused the commotion that led to Kyle and Lisa Vdp's friendship breakup (leaking to the media then, as well, when Lisa Vdp got accused of it and blamed for it).   

Rinna mentioned a 'black heart' when talking about Kathy Hilton.   She's projecting.  If anyone has a black heart it's pot-stirring, drama-creating, chaos-loving Lisa Rinna.

On 10/5/2022 at 7:14 PM, RoseAllDay said:

Why can’t Kyle just tell Rinna to butt the hell out? It sounds like things were pretty well handled between Kyle and Kathy until she showed up. 

From your lips…

Meanwhile, no doubt that Lisa Vanderpump is laughing and pointing at the spectacle of Kyle getting a good whiff of the "REAL" Lisa Rinna, finally, after all these years.

• Like 5
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Ben and Ron believe that Kyle doesn’t want this feud to continue primarily because she really wants the press to cover that Paris Hilton was a guest at Farrah’s wedding.

I wonder if she'll invite Jamie Lee Curtis!

• LOL 9

Rinna: If I didn't get this out I'd get sick and die.

Me: Don't threaten me with a good time.

I swear to god, this episode was infuriating.  If Kyle wants to fucking let it go, who are Rinna and Erika to say 'no, that's not what's going to happen?"  They're like some kind of horror version of Heckle and Jeckle with all that back and forth with the "we're not hurting you, she's hurting you."  Unbelievable. 

Garcelle really has their number and will not give Rinna the satisfaction of being "angry Black woman" that Rinna is trying to goad her into.  Kyle really needs to grow a backbone and did it seem to anyone else that Dorit seemed scared that Kyle was going against the gruesome twosome?  Oh, girl, what dirt do they have on you?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 19
58 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

It doesn't, that's why Rinna is discussing it. But it's a serious warning for a lawsuit to follow. A lawsuit that can be frivolous, but drag somebody in court for a long time with the expected legal fees, as well. Kathy can afford those more than a lot of small online sites, Rinna, etc. There are reports Kathy spent already a lot of money to stop the stories from circulating. 

And yet again Nicki Hilton said her mother was in discussions for continuing being on the show. 

Drag out a lawsuit? 🤔 kathy accuses Rinna of lying Rinna shows proof and there you go. This isn’t some custody battle or a bunch of lawsuits. I get that lawsuits can get “dragged out” but in all seriousness I doubt Kathy can drag a cease and desist libel/slander lawsuit for years and years and years even if she wanted to. It’s too weak of a subject material for the courts to even entertain letting it go on for too long. Let’s get real. 🙄

• Applause 4
59 minutes ago, tranquilidade said:

The casino connection really got my attention when I read this.  I bet she has a lot of money hidden that has to be laundered.  Looks like she knows where to get help.

As long as she doesn’t need and ATM or a Debit card to get the money.

• Fire 2
  • LOL 7
21 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I like Kathy but thought inviting half the family was so bizarre. The kids couldn't have had anything to do with The Agency drama or any of the stuff among the adults. 

Essentially the whole family was disinvited, but Farrah and Portia were in the wedding party so they were allowed to attend.  IIRC, Kyle went as Portia’s chaperone.   If they were pissed at Mo, then that’s fine but disinviting Alexia and Sophia was a dick move. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 10/5/2022 at 7:08 PM, Straycat80 said:

Rinna dresses like a teenager and those Frankenstein boots look ridiculous on her. 

Rinna is a major attention ho.....she likes to keep people guessing and talking about her.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
On 10/5/2022 at 7:23 PM, Mr. Miner said:

PK looks like, you know, his breath might not smell very good. 😷

Am I the only one that has the hots for Mauricio?   He's one of those men that looks better the older he gets.   More distinguished.

• Like 2
  • Love 4
On 10/5/2022 at 7:37 PM, RoseAllDay said:

Oh, bless your heart, Kyle, hoping that everyone will just “drop it.” What she should do is show Rinna the door. Stop letting that bitch control the narrative. It’s her party, and her house. 

Nobody knows what really happened, but Garcelle is right in that a lot of people could get really hurt. 

I am beginning to buy in to the idea that Erika is behind this to get payback for all the rightful criticism and questions directed at her. Rinna has always been her lapdog.

Garcelle, let this go. Please.

No, I don't think it's Erika.   It's Rinna, as usual.   She's the pot-stirrer.   And don't forget that she's also an actress that can pretend to not be an evil, black-hearted b.    Rinna is jealous of most of the other women for one reason or another.   Money, loving husbands that actually spend time with the wives, closer friends, family, etc.    As Kim alluded to once, all is not so good at the Hamlin/Rinna household.   Deep inside, Rinna is a very disturbed, unhappy individual.   And it shows.

https://allaboutthetea.com/2022/06/01/kelly-dodd-confirms-harry-hamlin-is-gay-cheating-on-lisa-rinna-with-men/

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
On 10/5/2022 at 7:50 PM, Chicklet said:

Rinna did it. That's my guess and why she's acting this way. I hope I'm right and Kyle drop kicks her. But that won't happen as Kyle is a chicken.

Of course Rinna's behind it.   She's also the one that leaked the "story" that she got Kyle to blame LVP for, which ended their close friendship.   I can't believe nobody ever figured that out.   It was so obvious.

• Love 4
On 10/5/2022 at 7:51 PM, janiema said:

They were probably behind the doggie dumping leaks too.

That was all Rinna.   Erika wasn't even on the show back then, if I'm remembering correctly.

On 10/5/2022 at 8:35 PM, nexxie said:

I wonder if Harry Hamlin skips most of the events because he can’t stand Rinna.

I wonder if the only reason he stays married to Rinna is because he knows she'd "leak" to the media about his 'real sexual preferences'.  (ooops)

On 10/5/2022 at 8:58 PM, Cheyanne11 said:

Generous of her.  If only someone had been that thoughtful to hope SHE got the help SHE needed when she attacked Kim, LVP, Denise, Sutton, Garcelle, and now Kathy.  If only she had been helped years ago, all this could've been avoided.

Go to hell, Rinna.

Exactly!

• Applause 2
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Taylor2023 said:

That was all Rinna.   Erika wasn't even on the show back then, if I'm remembering correctly.

I wonder if the only reason he stays married to Rinna is because he knows she'd "leak" to the media about his 'real sexual preferences'.  (ooops)

I don't think it would be worth staying married at this point in his life and career.

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
On 10/5/2022 at 9:18 PM, Pattycake2 said:

Since Nicky and Erika share the same publicist, anyone think it was Nicky who found out that he leaked the stories?

It would make no sense for the publicist for Nicky Hilton to be leaking negative stuff about Kathy Hilton.   He would be cutting his own paycheck and possibly or probably ruining his career.   Nah, it makes more sense that it was, as usual, Lisa Rinna doing the leaking.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1