Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E21: Not My Sister's Keeper

• Start Topic

Garcelle celebrates her success with a big party and makes an even bigger purchase with some encouragement from Sutton and Crystal; Lisa's refusal to accept Kathy's apology leaves Kyle holding the bag for her sister.

Airdate: 10/05/2022

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Forgot about Doritos robbery, Crystals ED and Erika’s drinking problem and Diana being a willian, it’s all come down to Rinna and her antics that dominated this season. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Like 5
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 3
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Forgot about Doritos robbery, Crystals ED and Erika’s drinking problem and Diana being a willian, it’s all come down to Rinna and her antics. 

It’s like they couldn’t decide which plot would be the juiciest. That recap felt like being in a pinball machine.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Garcelle caved to peer pressure in buying that Birkin bag. Oops…that investment. Of course Rinna (who can’t afford one) bought the mini for $5k (but not at the party…is it real?)  

She probably "rented" it like everything else she wears.  Allegedly...

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
Just now, Mindthinkr said:

Rinna is really dragging Kyle down at the party. She needs to let it go and shut her trap. 

She knows the cameras will follow her to Kyle - she only cares about attention.

• Applause 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, FlyingEgret said:

Aha, I think you may be right. Evidently she didn’t have enough money to rent a dress with a longer hemline. 

• LOL 16
2 minutes ago, nexxie said:

She knows the cameras will follow her to Kyle - she only cares about attention.

She’s the only one keeping it going. TBH, I’m about to bail on this because I’m sick of hearing about it. The only bright spot so far has been no Erika and no Diana.

Sigh. Spoke too soon.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

We’ve seen Rinna ‘act that way’, threatening Kim, screaming at Sutton, screaming at the homeless charity event, I could go on….

Love Garcelle’s hair and dress! So elegant! 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Like 3
  • Love 18
3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I wish Kyle had the guts to tell Rinna  to shut up and butt out. Or at least throw that glass of water in her face. 

She just stood there mute like she was afraid to say anything to Rinna. How about just saying Rinna this is between My sister and me. You need to back off. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

Aha, I think you may be right. Evidently she didn’t have enough money to rent a dress with a longer hemline. 

Edited to say I have no idea why this came up a second time. I think my device

shut down as it doesn’t want to hear Rinna either 😂

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

I have not read the posts in here yet but I just watched the previous episode prior to this one that is currently on cst and I don’t think I’ve ever said anything bad about Rinna until now I just keep have kept thinking about how cute she was when she and LVP went to go pick up the little horse and she picked up that fuzzy chicken and she goes look what I found! and it was absolutely adorable and now I see this fucking evil unbelievable shit it and she looks like a fucking psycho its unbelievable and quite sad. I really hope this is orchestrated and not what she has actually turned into.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 13

Oh, bless your heart, Kyle, hoping that everyone will just “drop it.” What she should do is show Rinna the door. Stop letting that bitch control the narrative. It’s her party, and her house. 

Nobody knows what really happened, but Garcelle is right in that a lot of people could get really hurt. 

I am beginning to buy in to the idea that Erika is behind this to get payback for all the rightful criticism and questions directed at her. Rinna has always been her lapdog.

Garcelle, let this go. Please.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, janiema said:

Remember when we thought the Dinner Party from Hell held at Camille’s was extreme? That party would hardly register on the Richter Scale compared to more recent events.

Oh, those innocent and carefree days…

• Applause 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1