Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E21: Not My Sister's Keeper

• Start Topic

16 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Asher and his missing shirt. He really knows how to dress.

I know, right?? It would one thing if he had a big gorgeous RIPPED chest but he actually looks tiny!  Rinna: I hope this is your very LAST EPISODE EVER.  I would like to not EVER see your baboon ass lips. Please. Shut.up.

Yep, Garcelle; you are on DOOL!!

Oh wait....  Lisa's not talking because of a little cease & desist letter from some big dog attorney!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6

Erika’s smile said it all. That’s definitely where all this came from. 

Rob — “Every moment. Big drama.” Got that right.

I think Bravo needs to do a show from the men’s viewpoint. That may put all of this into much needed perspective.

• Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 15
14 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Kyle thinks this will be a calm party, she’s delusional, the end of season parties always, always ends like a bomb going off. 
Mo is so stoned, I don’t blame him. 

I'd be right on Mo's ass if I were at this dumbass party!

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

You know darn well Rinna and/or Erika are behind all this BS story about Kathy. I’m glad she’s fighting back. 

They were probably behind the doggie dumping leaks too.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 8
  • Love 11

Geeze Erika and Rinna and their back and forth rapid fire questioning of the so called facts, way to look guilty!

Kyle does not have a publicist? 

Erika shares a publicist with Nicki Hilton? For what reason does Erika need a PR person, like how is that going to help her in the court of public opinion now?

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Erika shares a publicist with Nicki Hilton? For what reason does Erika need a PR person, like how is that going to help her in the court of public opinion now?

Poor guy must be tearing his hair out!

1 minute ago, Axie said:

First, I want to make it clear that I don’t think anything about cancer is funny, BUT, Lisa with the “Kathy is going to give me cancer and I’m going to die” was one of the stupidest, funniest things any of these women, on any of the franchises, has ever said. Good for Garcelle laughing and asking if we were back on Days of Our Lives. 

I kept expecting someone to point out to Rinna that she *had* expressed everything so what's the issue?

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, nexxie said:

Erika and Rinna, the duo from hell.

As far as I’m concerned, this episode alone should earn them both pink slips. The tag team act was a huge tell, and now Erika is falling back on “look at how I was treated” bullshit. I don’t think I’ve seen her that threateningly defensive since the reunion.

Of all the women Kathy is the weakest link for something like this.

Yes, Rinna, it is a dangerous game. So knock it off.

• Like 3
  • Love 21

That’s sad Kathy and Kyle have only seen each other a few times. I’ve heard the reunion was very dramatic, I can’t wait to watch. And I hope this was the last season for Rinna, Erika and Diana but I’m not holding my breathe. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 20
15 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Geeze Erika and Rinna and their back and forth rapid fire questioning of the so called facts, way to look guilty!

Kyle does not have a publicist? 

It obviously didn't help her the last couple of years. She probably tells the publicist how to do their job. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, Axie said:

First, I want to make it clear that I don’t think anything about cancer is funny, BUT, Lisa with the “Kathy is going to give me cancer and I’m going to die” was one of the stupidest, funniest things any of these women, on any of the franchises, has ever said. Good for Garcelle laughing and asking if we were back on Days of Our Lives. 

As a cancer survivor, Rinna's comment didn't offend me at all. I was too busy laughing at her dramatics. 😂

• Like 3
  • Hugs 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13
17 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

And I hope this was the last season for Rinna, Erika and Diana but I’m not holding my breathe. 

Diana can't possibly be invited back, can she? She contributed nothing all season, was absent a lot and seemed  checked out when she was there. Not to mention 70% of the time when she speaks I can't understand what she's saying. I mean, look at these boards ... no one is talking about Diana except to say she should be gone.

Edited by bencr
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 19
1 minute ago, bencr said:

Diana can't possibly be invited back, can she? She contributed nothing all season, was absent a lot and seemed  checked out when she was there. Not to mention 70% of the time when she speaks I can't understand what she's saying.

I read somewhere that she isn't coming back, that she didn't "resonate" with viewers.  I thought Andy said it.  Did I dream that?

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, SnarkAttack said:

I read somewhere that she isn't coming back, that she didn't "resonate" with viewers.  I thought Andy said it.  Did I dream that?

I hope that's true. She was sort of like Dr. Jen and Noella from last season's OC. They were one and done because they didn't click with the viewers. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
22 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I could not believe my ears!  Erika’s publicist is Jack Ketsoyan and he is also the publicist for Nicki Hilton.    This guy also does PR for Kim Zolciak, Nick Cater & Amber Rose.  So I understand him also representing Erika, but Nicky Hilton!  He was shown on the episode at Erika’s house when she said she wanted to be a hired dominatrix.

Rinna and Erika looked like some evil Disney villains at the dinner.  Rinna was dressed like one too.

• Like 2
  • Useful 4
  • Love 10
11 minutes ago, SnarkAttack said:

If by "didn't resonate" Andy meant the viewers friggin despised her then I agree. But I would say "didn't resonate" sounds a little toned down from the viewers' real reaction.

Edited by bencr
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 16

Bu.. bu... but Erica has taken accountability for her misdeeds! Why cant anyone else? Poor Lisa, starting her first decade of grieving without her mother, and she doesn’t know how she will live without her from now on. Like every other full grown adult who lost an elderly parent. I’m sure it would have been better if she left this earth first, to save her all this pain.

• Wink 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10
7 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I could not believe my ears!  Erika’s publicist is Jack Ketsoyan and he is also the publicist for Nicki Hilton.    This guy also does PR for Kim Zolciak, Nick Cater & Amber Rose.  So I understand him also representing Erika, but Nicky Hilton!  He was shown on the episode at Erika’s house when she said she wanted to be a hired dominatrix.

Rinna and Erika looked like some evil Disney villains at the dinner.  Rinna was dressed like one too.

I wonder if he Is he still her publicist now? 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
42 minutes ago, Axie said:

Maybe Vicki G will start a charity on Rinna’s behalf.

Edited by ivygirl
  • Fire 6
  • LOL 15

“Kim is on the verge of death” “not talking about this will give me cancer” Lisa’s lips are moving talking about things off camera you know she’s embellishing it and I get that this show needs conflict but at this point it’s old and tired she needs to be put out to pasture 

• Like 2
  • Applause 10
  • Love 7