Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E21: Not My Sister's Keeper

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

“Kim is on the verge of death” “not talking about this will give me cancer” Lisa’s lips are moving talking about things off camera you know she’s embellishing it and I get that this show needs conflict but at this point it’s old and tired she needs to be put out to pasture 

I agree!  No one will ever know exactly what happened or what was said at Kyle's Aspen house that night.  Kathy sure isn't going to be repeating anything of what she said, and Rinna has already laid the foundation for something horrible and heinous, she now needs to double down and make it seem worse than it may have been.  She's been flapping those lips so much, I'm surprised they haven't deflated from overuse.

The bottom line is, Rinna has very publicly humiliated Kathy for something that was completely private.  Rinna is not even making it about the fallout of a drunken tirade at a private club.  She is making it all about the unfilmed and undocumented situation at Kyle's house, and that is something that should only be between Kyle and Kathy.  Rinna should keep out of it, if for no other reason than she professes to be such a "good friend" to Kyle.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 21
27 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I could not believe my ears!  Erika’s publicist is Jack Ketsoyan and he is also the publicist for Nicki Hilton.    This guy also does PR for Kim Zolciak, Nick Cater & Amber Rose.  So I understand him also representing Erika, but Nicky Hilton!  He was shown on the episode at Erika’s house when she said she wanted to be a hired dominatrix.

Rinna and Erika looked like some evil Disney villains at the dinner.  Rinna was dressed like one too.

He also reps Kristin Cavallari.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, QQQQ said:

Watching these assholes drop $45,000+ on purses (purses!) makes me want to puke. Why am I putting myself through this? 

And did they learn nothing from previous burglaries/robberies (or the Bling Ring travesty 😅)? Stop being so blatant about your swag!

Remember in season 1 when Dana Wilkes opened the door and said “Calvin Klein” referring to her shorts and Kyle rolled her eyes in her talking head and said “Target!”.

Now these idiots drop thousands on an ugly outfit. Then came Rinna’s sweaty desperation and tipped this show over the edge.

I used to love seeing the girls wear normal clothes, have fun, and try to put out some sandwiches, and just show us their lives. All this one-upping and gaslighting has made this the new Jerry Springer show.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 15

This whole debacle.  All Kyle had to do tonight was to firmly tell Lisa R to STOP.  That at this point she is inserting herself into family dynamics and relishing the drama..  And for the finish she could ask Lisa R how she (Lisa) would like it if the situation was reversed.  Kyle would keep shrieking over the Hamlin spawn public issues.  This is what I don't understand - the rest of the Wives seem terrified of confronting Rinna and telling her to knock it off in a firm tone.  No tears, shrieking, or any other sort of hysteria.  

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11

Dorit's comment about staying on her own little island

A direct DM to Kathy Hilton, I'm on my OWN island I am not Team FFF. She saw you lock her out of that Suisse ski shop Dorito! You are on the fuckin' list.

I did think it was shocking Kyle finally turned on Erika/Rinna but even then she did it only half way, I thought trying to make excuses for the Gruesome Twosome, or give them exit strategies. 

It's pretty clear the producers had no idea where all this was gonna land which again says to me they don't actually have any footage of Kathy from this club/van/house incident. I'd love to know when they locked the last two eps, since no one at the reunion was allowed to/able to view them. I feel like they egged Rinna/Erika on only to hang them right at the end, just like Kyle/Dorito finally said, "I choose Kathy" 

Sutton's expressions through post dinner convo gave me life. I would laughed so hard if she stood up and shouted LET THE MOUSE GO.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9
6 minutes ago, Kemper said:

This whole debacle.  All Kyle had to do tonight was to firmly tell Lisa R to STOP.  That at this point she is inserting herself into family dynamics and relishing the drama..  And for the finish she could ask Lisa R how she (Lisa) would like it if the situation was reversed.  Kyle would keep shrieking over the Hamlin spawn public issues.  This is what I don't understand - the rest of the Wives seem terrified of confronting Rinna and telling her to knock it off in a firm tone.  No tears, shrieking, or any other sort of hysteria.  

(Kyle trying to squeeze out a tear) “…the thought of you guys having this issue, the one who gets hurt is me”

My god. Kim and Kathy must be saints to tolerate Kyle at all.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

I know this is kind show-adjacent, but Sutton on WWHL looks truly  amazing!!  Her dress and shoes are absolute perfection!!!  (And, Sutton has the teeniest, skinniest legs I've ever seen on anyone that is not in a severe ED situation.)

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
34 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

Anyone notice at the end there how Dorit made a very meek attempt at kinda sorta trying to hold together the FFF? She leaned over and whispered to Kyle “this shouldn’t have been brought up”. I think she was trying to sorta scold Kyle about having this discussion in the group as opposed to their little private strategy sessions. I know I’m kinda reaching but the low tone and the way she delivered that line sounded outside of the tone of the show and had more of a “fourth wall” energy. Like “honey, you veered way off script..” I dunno. Something about that quick moment reminded me of when Dorit and Rinna were discussing getting Erika outta the room. It felt like Dorit was trying to remind Kyle about the pact or something. 

I noticed this too and found it strange.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

I think Bravo needs to do a show from the men’s viewpoint. That may put all of this into much needed perspective.

But I think we already know what they'd say:

Slo Mo:  You "girls" should make up. You KNOW you love each other! And I KNOW that sooner or later each of you (or friend or relative) will need to buy/sell/lease a home in the greater BH/LA/Malibu area! Remember, it's The Agency!

PK:   Maybe, bay-be, we throw another homeless/toothless party. "Boy" shows up & you all make up!  And I'll shill whatever I can - or bitcoin (if I can dodge the nasty situation that caused Kim K to cravenly violate SEC regs to the tune of a $1.3 million fine!)

Rob:     Makuna Matata, everyone! You know I directed "Lion King," right?!

Asher:   Hey, Rob, do you think I can sing it, so Diana can gaze at me wistfully? She's toast on this show - but I've gotta get another performance in!

Harry:   Book me a ticket to Toronto! Quick! Gotta get away from that woman!  She's SOOOO on my nerves with that HA-HA-HA!  And I can't get her to stop - so how can these women?

Tom (with a smile & a wink):  Hey Erika. Contact my Florida pal for me. He'll pay your legal fees & tell you about off-shore/hidden stuff. I'll sit tight in this assisted living joint & you snarl until we're in the clear!  If anyone finds out I said this - hey, I'm demented. Wink wink.

Edited by realityplease
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 10
  • Love 6

Show just started again for me.  Why did they use the clip saying the Dorit break in was four months ago?  It was a year ago now.  The Aspen event was six months before the taping of the reunion so I don’t want to hear any more about  Rinna’s pstd. Grrrrrr!

• Love 5
30 minutes ago, rlc said:

Next season they should drop Rinna and bring in the morally corrupt Faye Resnick.

I’ve never really cared for Faye Resnick but she might have changed my mind tonight!

• Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
58 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Rinna:  I hope that Kathy gets the help she needs.

Nothing that Rinna has told us about what Kathy said or did that evening indicates that Kathy needs professional help, especially after Kathy apologized for her behavior. If Rinna is withholding information that would support her position then she needs to spill it or shut up.

• Like 3
  • Applause 9
  • Love 6

I have mixed feelings if the rumors that Diana is one and done are true. Good riddance to her but I kind of wish that Asher could stick around if only to entertain with his fashion choices.  That bare chest and ruby slippers in this episode...I'll miss him.

Lisa and Erika are cartoon characters.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Kemper said:

Will someone please grow a backbone and tell Rhinna to fuck off! Kyle, anyone? Why are they all so afraid of her. Instead of bringing in miss eurotrash this year they should have found someone who would stand up to her and tell her what a nasty lying pos she is. That would have made for a good season. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 17
4 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Rinna dresses like a teenager and those Frankenstein boots look ridiculous on her. 

She looks horrific, like an evil garish witch with her face, her hair, her vulva lips, she’s becoming a desperate caricature. 💀

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 12
4 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Love LOVE Garcelle’s outfit at her party.

Hah, kudos to the editors “20 seconds earlier”

Not me, i thought the green lips made her look gray and Halloweenish but I love her and her lips 👄 

• Like 6
  • Love 4
39 minutes ago, SassyCat said:

Again, that clip of Dorits hooded home invader thieves strolling la dee da style, chit chatting with each other up to her glass doors. Not carefully checking first to see if anyone was home behind that glass, (there were people home). Nor approaching lurking in the shadowed areas, sneakily, like normal thieving vermin would. 

That clip always gets me with their oh so casual attitudes, knowing full well that most homes in the area have burglar alarms. 

No problem. Just smash the glass and enter, in hopes the alarm isn’t in activated mode. It WASN’T activated, but it was an alarmed home. Hey! Aren’t they the lucky ones to choose that rare nonactivated night. If they knew the people were away in france, then yes, they wouldn’t expect anyone home, so maybe that is why they so casually strolled distractedly chatting with each other like they were on a park lane. But people away, out of the country would surely have their alarm switched on, right? If I were a culprit, I would be thinking so. Nope, just smash glass and waltz in, in a rather relaxed manner. 

…. then, as they leave, carefully place Dorit’s mobile phone on the ground where she can find it easily.

• Like 5
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 6

Wow, when an episode can rehabilitate Kyle's image, you know it is a doozy!  If Kyle gets a backbone and continues to stand strong against the Gruesome Twosome, she may get the fan acceptance she's always craved.  I'm dying to know if it was Rinna or Erika's publicist that went to the press-- maybe both?

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

Maybe Erika pays her publicist with gossip since she has no cash...

This would actually not surprise me and I had the thought as soon as she said she shares one with Nicki/Nicky/Nikki/Nicci/Nickyiy/Nickey/Nickkey/Gnicchi/Gnocchi

however you spell it

Edited by CallmeCray
  • LOL 14
24 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Wow, when an episode can rehabilitate Kyle's image, you know it is a doozy!  If Kyle gets a backbone and continues to stand strong against the Gruesome Twosome, she may get the fan acceptance she's always craved.  I'm dying to know if it was Rinna or Erika's publicist that went to the press-- maybe both?

This sounds like a very plausible scenario…💡 

I can definitely see these two hateful ghouls making such a pact.  

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Lisa, shut the f up you piece of garbage.

Go Sutton.

Erika, doesn’t know how to leak info to the press…

No, she gets her publicist to do it for her.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Kathy doesn’t need to grovel anymore, Rinna, because it’s so obvious how much you’re enjoying this.

I wish something, or someone, would wipe off that evil gleeful look Rinna has.

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
  • Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 6