Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E21: Not My Sister's Keeper

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I know this is kind show-adjacent, but Sutton on WWHL looks truly  amazing!!  Her dress and shoes are absolute perfection!!!  (And, Sutton has the teeniest, skinniest legs I've ever seen on anyone that is not in a severe ED situation.)

Sutton looked fantastic!! I love her dress so much.

• Like 1
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, rlc said:

Next season they should drop Rinna and bring in the morally corrupt Faye Resnick.

Thanks, but no thanks. Rinna can go though.

Funny how Dorito has become Switzerland. Afraid something might get leaked about her house of cards?

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 10
9 hours ago, Chicklet said:

One wonders about the Princess Grace Foundation if they agreed to this shitshow for their fundraiser. Who does this?

If I’m any kind of charity or foundation and Bravo approached me with an opportunity to film (with the explanation, of course, that it would be good exposure for said charity or foundation), it would be a hard pass.

Seeing Princess Grace’s portrait was a travesty, knowing who she was. I would be livid if my group was in any way associated with that show and I saw what went down.

The Homeless But Not Toothless dinner was bad enough. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, charming said:

I had a problem with Kyle saying the stories only hurt her. They actually hurt Kathy and her family as well. 

I found the interaction of the FF5 fascinating as it dawned on Kyle that she was losing control of the group. Erika subtly threatening to expose what she knows about "peoples" perfect lives and just wait until your life blows up. This is not a friendship, it's an alliance. I love watching them turn on each other.

Justice for LVP and all the other targets.

I think in this instance what she really means is, "It's fine to hurt Kathy a little, you all saw me do it Aspen, but when you do it THIS way, you're hurting me and we agreed as a FF5 team we would protect each other."

• Like 1
  • Applause 8
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

I'm not sure I understood the publicist angle. Is Kathy (via Kyle) saying that her daughter's publicist -- who is also Erika's publicist -- is the person responsible for leaking stories to the press? Do Kathy and Nicky not get along? Ratting out your client's uber wealthy/powerful mom seems like an incredibly short-sighted and dangerous move.

Edited by QQQQ
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5

These comments all need to posted on the social media pages of Andy and Bravo (official accounts), so that Andy can see how people really feel about this season and in particular, Rinna, Ericka, and Diana.

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 8

I hope that between the time that the last episode was filmed and the reunion was filmed that Rinna and Erika did not get to Kyle and school her on the need to stick with the plan. When they see her slipping away they become more desperate hence Rinna's outbursts about Kathy causing her to have cancer and dying. Kyle still seemed unable to get the words out of her mouth to Rinna to shut up and back off. She looks pained to speak up to Rinna.

Their reluctance  to confront Rinna reminds me of how all of the NY housewives were afraid of Bethenny Frankel and let her run roughshod over everyone. And they did this because she was Andy's golden child. I wonder if Rinna has the same position with Andy that Bethenny did. 

• Sad 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4
59 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

Erika is delusional. She wants the pressure on Kathy to take the heat off her?? Kathy had a rant that none of us saw. Erika’s life is a lie and she’s had plenty of rants on camera. Erika teamed up with the wrong person. Kathy may have been an asshole off camera, but Rinna is a giant asshole on camera. Every single episode. 

Kathy is just the means to get to Kyle. That’s why I wish Kyle had just shut down the discussion by saying she and Kathy have talked; it’s over, move on. But Erika’s in full scorched-earth mode now, because she’s realizing she’s in deep shit and wants the attention anywhere but on her — and how better to do that than put the show’s lead housewife on blast? Erika doesn’t give a damn who she hurts (Rinna certainly doesn’t), and if she can get someone else to do her dirty work, all the better.

A lot of us have always side-eyed Rinna’s coziness with Erika, and I think at some point it will be Rinna who realizes she’s teamed up with the wrong person. I hope the ending of the episode signifies a split in the group, and Erika and her lapbitch are now isolated outside the circle. That’s why I’m hoping at least Denise comes back — I don’t think there’s any way she will stand for Rinna’s shit for a second time, and Rinna needs to be put in her place —  if she’s not fired.

56 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

I hope that between the time that the last episode was filmed and the reunion was filmed that Rinna and Erika did not get to Kyle and school her on the need to stick with the plan. When they see her slipping away they become more desperate hence Rinna's outbursts about Kathy causing her to have cancer and dying. Kyle still seemed unable to get the words out of her mouth to Rinna to shut up and back off. She looks pained to speak up to Rinna.

Their reluctance  to confront Rinna reminds me of how all of the NY housewives were afraid of Bethenny Frankel and let her run roughshod over everyone. And they did this because she was Andy's golden child. I wonder if Rinna has the same position with Andy that Bethenny did. 

I don’t think Andy cares as long as people are watching and talking about his shows. I think he may be scared of Erika, not sure about Rinna. Rinna’s just a big-mouthed pest, literally and figuratively. Erika, though…

• Like 1
  • Love 7

I truly think Kathy Hilton is the weapon, not the Target.  Kyle is the original castmember, her star has risen every season, and she has repeatedly brought her sisters into the show as paid cast members.  Kyle is Bravo powerful.  Lisa Rinna hates that.  Erika, I think, is just probably in a crappy place emotionally and would be on board for a take-down of anyone.  But smart, vile Rinna saw an opportunity to cause problems in the house of Hilton/Richards and jumped on it.  I honestly think she has no conscience at all, so she'll take it as far as she can without losing sleep once, and when she can't take it any farther, she'll just do something else- like go after Sutton, or I'm thinking Garcelle better watch out.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, Pixilicious said:

I'm disgusted by the flippant use of PTSD on reality shows

I hear it in casual conversation often. Along with ADHD and OCD...

ETA: Let's not forget inappropriate use of "on the spectrum."

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, endure said:

She looks horrific, like an evil garish witch with her face, her hair, her vulva lips, she’s becoming a desperate caricature. 💀

Becoming”?  We’ve been triggering at leopard print and Tina Turner hair circa 1984 for 5 seasons. The chick is a walking cliche.

1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

RHONY women let Bethenny run roughshod because she had more money, more clout, more fans, a better PR team, and quicker/better comebacks. 

Edited by Dutchgirl
  • Like 2
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

If I’m any kind of charity or foundation and Bravo approached me with an opportunity to film (with the explanation, of course, that it would be good exposure for said charity or foundation), it would be a hard pass.

Seeing Princess Grace’s portrait was a travesty, knowing who she was. I would be livid if my group was in any way associated with that show and I saw what went down.

The saddest part is, we all remember the name of Homeless Not Toothless charity (more or less) but, all I know about last night's event was that it was tied to The Princess Grace Foundation. IIRC they launching some new line of something where all the proceeds go the The Foundation, but what is the name, and what do they sell? Was the jewelry for sale? It was poorly explained. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

I understood the publicist angle.

I think this was just Kyle trying to give Erika an out, I think she believes it came straight from the horsewives mouths, more likely the publicist knew that and warned Niki that is where it was coming from. Although we're talking about a guy with a whole roster of reality show "stars' who are in general in direct competition so IDK that he wouldn't have had a hand in it directly and Niki is probably the Hilton least in need of his services full time. She's never developed her own media identity outside of the sister who stands next to Paris and married a Rothschild.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, rlc said:

Next season they should drop Rinna and bring in the morally corrupt Faye Resnick.

Bravo should bring back season 1, all of them. Double their pay and promise not to fire any of them. 🍿

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Rinna is going to get cancer and die if she keeps this inside (her)? So dramatic!

As someone who lost a loved one to cancer, I hope she gets cancer. She deserves it for throwing it around like it's a just a dramatic word, NO bitch, it's real AF. How dare she say that for dramatic flare? I didn't think I could dislike her anymore than I do, but I can truly say I hate her now. I'm done watching if this attention seeking twat is on next season. 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 10
9 hours ago, ivygirl said:

If this made Rinna susceptible to PTSD and cancer, perhaps the best thing for her to do is step away from the show. You know, for her health. 

I wouldn’t be proud of it but I’d laugh if Rinna actually did get cancer. 😏

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, blixie said:

I think this was just Kyle trying to give Erika an out, I think she believes it came straight from the horsewives mouths, more likely the publicist knew that and warned Niki that is where it was coming from. Although we're talking about a guy with a whole roster of reality show "stars' who are in general in direct competition so IDK that he wouldn't have had a hand in it directly and Niki is probably the Hilton least in need of his services full time. She's never developed her own media identity outside of the sister who stands next to Paris and married a Rothschi

So Erika's the one running to the tabloids, but Kyle threw Nicki's publicist under the bus when he was actually trying to help Kathy? 

• Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

The saddest part is, we all remember the name of Homeless Not Toothless charity (more or less) but, all I know about last night's event was that it was tied to The Princess Grace Foundation. IIRC they launching some new line of something where all the proceeds go the The Foundation, but what is the name, and what do they sell? Was the jewelry for sale? It was poorly explained. 

But seriously. Who named that organization Homeless not Toothless? $10 says they pulled back to just using the acronym HNT after their RHOBH debut. 😬

• Like 1
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

That’s why charities should think twice about being connected with these things. Ultimately, they’re being used.

Remember when Camille had her jewelry show to benefit gynecological cancer research? She explained the cause and why it meant so much to her — and I’m fine with that, but not with using a charity event as an excuse to get these “do-gooders” together for a catfight. That’s what this felt like. Toothless, at least, had some explanation prior to that dinner.

Even if Bravo makes a contribution behind the scenes, it still doesn’t sit right with me. 

14 minutes ago, Dutchgirl said:

I wouldn’t be proud of it but I’d laugh if Rinna actually did get cancer. 😏

With all the chemicals fermenting in her system, she just might.

That was a horrible thing to say, and shows just how tone deaf she is. Vile.

26 minutes ago, Dutchgirl said:

Still my go-to season when I’m bored with the current one, which is all the time.

Erika benefitted for two decades from an ALLEGED $500 million grift vs Kathy getting pissy because a DJ wouldn’t play Billy Jean. 🤔

With me, the NY Jovani ep is another.

• Applause 4
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I love how often Harry chooses not to attend an event with Rinna.

HARRY HAMLIN is too busy baking gay pies in Canada 🇨🇦 to mess with that trifling hag.

13 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Garcelle caved to peer pressure in buying that Birkin bag. Oops…that investment. Of course Rinna (who can’t afford one) bought the mini for $5k (but not at the party…is it real?)  

Rented. 🤥

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Hiyo said:

These comments all need to posted on the social media pages of Andy and Bravo (official accounts), so that Andy can see how people really feel about this season and in particular, Rinna, Ericka, and Diana.

Andy is laughing all the way to the bank. It’s all about ratings and  profit. And I’m sure the ratings for this shitfest are very very good.  New York was a yawn because they went teetotal and the bully had been removed.

The unsettling part of this particular franchise, for me, is the cruel ganging up on a weaker cast member.  It’s seems to be the go to plot lately.  I prefer when they’re all equally able to give as good as they get.

We have no footage of the meltdown.  Kyle taught the gruesome twosome how to treat her sister, so they ran with it.  Now Kyle is upset?  What did she expect?

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 10
10 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

Will someone please grow a backbone and tell Rhinna to fuck off! Kyle, anyone? Why are they all so afraid of her. Instead of bringing in miss eurotrash this year they should have found someone who would stand up to her and tell her what a nasty lying pos she is. That would have made for a good season. 

Garcelle said more than once that if Kyle was fine with the apology, Lisa needs to drop it. Then Lisa tried to challenge her on the issue but thought better of it because she knows Garcelle will shut her down, gracefully.

• Applause 1
  • Love 23
1 hour ago, Dutchgirl said:

Becoming”?  We’ve been triggering at leopard print and Tina Turner hair circa 1984 for 5 seasons. The chick is a walking cliche.

RHONY women let Bethenny run roughshod because she had more money, more clout, more fans, a better PR team, and quicker/better comebacks. 

Rinna and Erika have none of these attributes.

• Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • Love 3

Hmmmm, notice the carefully staged placement of the women so that each would be equally visible by the camera. A staged scene. How much of these episodes is actually reality and how much is just putting on a show? How much is the audience being manipulated?

5C68DE0E-691E-4A83-9684-C9A90BF938C0.thumb.jpeg.b3fd7d4a8582c6e671bc40efe05d83fb.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 4
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, janiema said:

Remember when we thought the Dinner Party from Hell held at Camille’s was extreme? That party would hardly register on the Richter Scale compared to more recent events.

Except I remember finding it entertaining.  This crap with Rinna and Erika.... not so much. 

• Applause 4
  • Love 9
14 minutes ago, Mar said:

Hmmmm, notice the carefully staged placement of the women so that each would be equally visible by the camera. A staged scene. How much of these episodes is actually reality and how much is just putting on a show? How much is the audience being manipulated?

5C68DE0E-691E-4A83-9684-C9A90BF938C0.thumb.jpeg.b3fd7d4a8582c6e671bc40efe05d83fb.jpeg

0% reality.  100% audience manipulation.  The hostess leaves the dinner venue and goes off to fight with her co-workers.  Who does that at a real charity event/benefit?  It was so fake how just the howives claimed they getting cold just so they could go off to fight.  

Edited by SoTheresThat
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, Pixilicious said:

I'm completely with you on this...my sweet daughter had half of her throid removed due to cancer...she was 29 at the time, 30 now...my brother was 38 when he died of cancer...Rinna is such a POS for even saying something so repulsive...maybe she should spend some time volunteering at St. Judes Children's Hospital so she can get it through her thick skull that cancer isn't brought on by holding in emotion or thoughts...I've never hit a person in my life, but I'd love to beat the living hell out of her right now...Bravo needs to fire her...her soap theatrics have gone way too far...i will not watch if she stays on next season...and I'm not just saying that, i mean it...I'll still come here to see what you guys are saying, though lol

She’s an asshole. Being washed up, broke and high maintenance has killed any humanity she had left after publishing that blowjob book.

Sorry about your family. Lost my mom to laryngeal cancer.  Total nightmare. 

• Hugs 10
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, Mar said:

Perfect placement, nobody is blocked from the camera but not once did anyone utter the words "Own it!"

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Pixilicious said:

I'm completely with you on this...my sweet daughter had half of her throid removed due to cancer...she was 29 at the time, 30 now...my brother was 38 when he died of cancer...Rinna is such a POS for even saying something so repulsive...maybe she should spend some time volunteering at St. Judes Children's Hospital so she can get it through her thick skull that cancer isn't brought on by holding in emotion or thoughts...I've never hit a person in my life, but I'd love to beat the living hell out of her right now...Bravo needs to fire her...her soap theatrics have gone way too far...i will not watch if she stays on next season...and I'm not just saying that, i mean it...I'll still come here to see what you guys are saying, though lol

. I'm so sorry for the loss of your brother, I lost mine also and it's devastating. Prayers to your daughter for continued good health and staying C free. Absolutely, there are places you just don't go and yet she went there. She's without a soul. 

• Like 2
  • Hugs 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Kyle gave Erika a break by saying it was her publicist, but even if that is true, the publicist wouldn't do or say anything without some kind of permission or approval from Erika.

The publicist wouldn't even know what to leak unless he heard the story from Erika (or Lisa).

• Applause 15
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Dutchgirl said:

Still my go-to season when I’m bored with the current one, which is all the time.

Erika benefitted for two decades from an ALLEGED $500 million grift vs Kathy getting pissy because a DJ wouldn’t play Billy Jean. 🤔

And still has the gall to act like she is a victim. Throwing shade at the REAL victims should be enough to get her fired. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 7
  • Love 3
29 minutes ago, NJbutNoHousewife said:

. I'm so sorry for the loss of your brother, I lost mine also and it's devastating. Prayers to your daughter for continued good health and staying C free. Absolutely, there are places you just don't go and yet she went there. She's without a soul. 

Thank you so much for your kind thoughts...you understand, as many others here also do...we know Rinna crossed a line, but not sure Andy or Bravo cares, which is pretty sad...at least we support each other here...i love that ❤

So sorry for your losses...it's not easy to lose people who are loved so dearly (no matter the cause)..the grief never goes away, just becomes part of who you are...it's why we react so strongly to stupid, flippant comments like Rinna made...she really is thoughtless and hateful...i'll never understand a person with her mentality 

Edited by Pixilicious
Typo
  • Love 15

I wish none of the FFF had secrets so they could be as mean to each other as they are to Sutton, Garcelle and Crystal.  With them trying to protect each other so word doesn't get out of their dirty deeds, we aren't seeing how they really feel.  Maybe Dorit absolutely can't stand Erika, but has to kiss her ass so her secret is safe.  It ruins the show.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
39 minutes ago, Dutchgirl said:

She’s an asshole. Being washed up, broke and high maintenance has killed any humanity she had left after publishing that blowjob book.

Sorry about your family. Lost my mom to laryngeal cancer.  Total nightmare. 

Sorry for your loss...it's so painful 😢 Rinna's comment was infuriating...if she's allowed to be on this show after what she's said, then it's on Andy, Bravo and anyone who continues to give them ratings

• Applause 2
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

I so agree with this. It was a beautiful party wasted on these women.

• Like 3
  • Love 7

This epi really made me think of shows like Survivor and Big Brother.  Alliances form, and then the craftiest one in the alliance (often the eventual winner) betrays the alliance members first. I wondered if that was what Kyle did here.

I am reminded of her "You better believe we are going to talk about it" instagram post, with her and Rinna laughing just so, so hard in the accompanying pic.

If "Queen of the show" Kyle wanted the Kathy stuff shut down, she could have done that easily.  But, instead, we got (yet again) victimized Kyle -- all you are doing is hurting me! (I'm sure Kathy Hilton, with her reputation sullied, now being viewed as a racist and homophobe, begs to differ, but sure Kyle, as always, you are the real victim).

Personally, I have wanted Rinna off the show for years. If that happens, I think I may have Kyle Richards to thank for it.

• Applause 6
  • Love 10

As a breast cancer survivor, let me tell you how SHOOK I am with Rinna's cancer statement. Shook I tell you! My god, the sheer dramatics and attempts to deflect. She is so gross, every week I think it can't get worse, and yet here we are! She and Erika have become the gruesome twosome, and I just have to think Bravo won' t bring them back. This cast needs a major overhaul, including Diana, who brought nothing but bragging and more big lips with a lizard tongue to this season. I will miss Asher and his fashion don'ts. And was that editing shade that Diana suffered yet another "painful" miscarriage?

Kyle looked lovely tonight, from the hair to the dress and the diamonds. She came thru for Kathy, but why didn't she come thru when Kathy came by to apologize? Why let Rinna scold Kathy. Why isn't Rinna accountable for anything she has done, or the lies she has spewed over the years? Lets talk about the husband! Lets talk about pimping out your youngest daughter to Scott Disick.  I hope Kyle does come to the reunion with receipts of who has been running to the press. God knows both Rinna and Erika could use the money. 

Rob is just adorable. The relationship between he and Crystal is exemplary. I am hopeful for them!

Garcelle remains my favorite housewife of all time. I have eyed those green Swarovski earrings she wore, they also have them in pink.  I thought it was great she forwent the diamonds in favor of her own style. The green lipstick was a miss for me however.

Sutton has really come along way. Happy to hear she's still dating that guy. Something about her makes me root for her. She's not mean, just a bit awkward and she owns that. 

Bring on the 50 part reunion! Bring on Andy shirking the tough questions by just reading off the tough questions by the viewers! Bring on the last time I hopefully have to see Rinna, Diana, and Erika on my television! 

Edited by Crazydoxielady
  • Like 1
  • Applause 7
  • Love 14

On a positive note, Garcelle is an amazing woman...she's smart, articulate and keeps her cool...she doesn't have to scream or stand over someone to get her point across...she's completely composed as she takes down an opponent...i wish i had her grace and her gift of wording...i feel that she and Sutton have a real friendship and it's nice to see...i'm happy that Crystal seems to be realizing this...I'd love to see more of these 3 women...and by the way, Sutton's facial reactions were priceless last night lol

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 18

If Rinna was TRULY concerned about Kyle and how whatever Kathy said affected her, she would have talked to her privately and refused to discuss it publicly. She and Erika wouldn’t be making a bunch of panicked, defensive comments that attempted to (once again) push the “issue” and guilt back on whoever was questioning them. Thinking about it this way, it becomes even MORE suspect the way they pushed back at KYLE for talking about it. They did NOT act as though they were hurt by Kyle’s “baseless” accusations… they reacted like guilty people.

Those conversations in the van were so ridiculous and staged and didn’t help their cases.

• Like 5
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Crazydoxielady said:

As a breast cancer survivor, let me tell you how SHOOK I am with Rinna's cancer statement. Shook I tell you! My god, the sheer dramatics and attempts to deflect. She is so gross, every week I think it can't get worse, and yet here we are! She and Erika have become the gruesome twosome, and I just have to think Bravo won' t bring them back. This cast needs a major overhaul, including Diana, who brought nothing but bragging and more big lips with a lizard tongue to this season. I will miss Asher and his fashion don'ts. And was that editing shade that Diana suffered yet another "painful" miscarriage?

Kyle looked lovely tonight, from the hair to the dress and the diamonds. She came thru for Kathy, but why didn't she come thru when Kathy came by to apologize? Why let Rinna scold Kathy. Why isn't Rinna accountable for anything she has done, or the lies she has spewed over the years? Lets talk about the husband! Lets talk about pimping out your youngest daughter to Scott Disick.  I hope Kyle does come to the reunion with receipts of who has been running to the press. God knows both Rinna and Erika could use the money. 

Rob is just adorable. The relationship between he and Crystal is exemplary. I am hopeful for them!

Garcelle remains my favorite housewife of all time. I have eyed those green Swarovski earrings she wore, they also have them in pink.  I thought it was great she forwent the diamonds in favor of her own style. The green lipstick was a miss for me however.

Sutton has really come along way. Happy to hear she's still dating that guy. Something about her makes me root for her. She's not mean, just a bit awkward and she owns that. 

Bring on the 50 part reunion! Bring on Andy shirking the tough questions by just reading off the tough questions by the viewers! Bring on the last time I hopefully have to see Rinna, Diana, and Erika on my television! 

Liking this post 1000× ❤

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

For all her messiness and that includes that ridiculous "I would get cancer if I didn't talk about this supposed evil thing Kathy supposedly did", for me the most pathetic thing about Rinna in last night's episode, was that outfit she wore to Kyle's event. 

The outfit itself was ridiculous but what made it especially pathetic is that after trying to remember where I'd seen something similar, it came to me that Kim Kardashian was papped wearing the exact same look. From the color, the boots, etc. Rinna's desperation and thirst to be in the Kardashian circle has reached sad levels. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 5