Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E21: Not My Sister's Keeper

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Rinna said in an IG story (screenshot below) that Crystal called the sprinter van, and that they were trying to get Kathy out of the Aspen Caribou club as fast as possible. And that Crystal didn't mention these details. 

The same from an online article:

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ Lisa Rinna Alleges Crystal Kung Minkoff Left Out Details of Her Involvement in Aspen Drama

https://www.usmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/cropped-us-logo.png?w=1200&quality=86&strip=all

Screenshot_20221009-092749_Instagram.jpg

Wow Rinna is trying really hard to pull others into her fight with Kathy Hilton. All Crystal said about this was that she didn't hear anything that Kathy said at the club because the music was so loud. As far as calling the van so what does that prove? Maybe that she saw that Kathy was upset probably had too much to drink and needed to leave the club ASAP. I don't get what Rinna thinks that this proves other than Crystal didn't go along with her version of what happened and she is pissed. I guess this is all Rinna has going for her quest to be the HBIC of this show. Everytime she claims that Kathy's words are going to cause her to die please Bravo show the clip of her going for Kim's throat and then smashing a glass on the table and showering those at the table with glass shards. Oh and throw in her screaming at Sutton to F off and get out of her house and that she will hunt her down. 

• Fire 1
  • Applause 9
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, Hiyo said:

It's not a question of hating Rinna, it's a question of taking her fucked up previous behavior into account. Of which there have been many, many examples of.

Rinna's bad behavior doesn't cancel out Kathy's.  If the discussion is about Kathy's bad behavior and possible slur usage, bringing up what Rinna did is a deflection.  

6 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I never had an issue with Kathy judging from what was shown before Aspen. 

Kathy is negotiating with Bravo in order to film in the new season according to Nicki Hilton. Filming for S12 started in October 2021. Does she care about family relationships? Not really. She knew before she joined the RH of BH that Kim's secrets were exposed since this is the purpose of reality shows, but she still did because she was going to play a supporting role (Kathy was a child actress, btw, like her sisters) as a friend. And yes, she is playing the role of the eccentric rich lady. She thought that she wouldn't have to expose her life, and create story lines as a friend, and like others before her believed she could control her narrative. But Aspen happened and she couldn't, although she tried, and still does. She was background filler as a friend, and I don't think the other HWs ever expected that this would happen in Aspen, but it did.

Additionally, why is Kyle (I'm not a fan) is attacked in this forum regarding the Aspen incidents when she was the one viciously targeted by Kathy, something that Kathy admitted herself? At least Kyle tried to deflect in order to help her sister by switching the subject to who leaked the story to the media. 

The bias blinds people.  Kyle was bashed for not "defending" Kathy, but Kathy skated for trashing Kyle.

• Love 1

Rinna's bad behavior doesn't cancel out Kathy's. 

It doesn't cancel it out, nor is it a deflection.

It just points to Lisa's credibility as a reliable source on what went down. Frankly at this point if Lisa said the water was wet I'd have to hire half a dozen scientists just to verify what she is saying.

Also, bad behavior goes both ways. Whatever Kathy did doesn't cancel out Rinna, Ericka, or Diana's behavior. And whatever Kathy did, at least she wasn't in something involving swindling widows, orphans, and burn victims.

Edited by Hiyo
  • Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 13
4 hours ago, realityplease said:

Talented Tenth admits, "During the season, no one said any specifics when it came to what Kathy said [in Aspen.]"  I agree - they didn't.

The "source" who supposedly raised non-specific racial/homophobic slurs made by Kathy at the Aspen club remains unidentified & the slurs unconfirmed.  Rinna said that Kathy told her that she [Kathy] would "take down" Kyle & her family, NBC, Bravo. (If Kathy told Rinna her reasons for this, Rinna never said.)  Kyle cried.  Kathy gave nonspecific apologies.  Kyle accepted the apology. THAT's really the extent of FACTS we know from watching the show.   

Nevertheless, under the guise of further facts & logic, a plethora of notions that were NEVER on the show itself, have cropped up.  But we can't judge social media tweets, retweets & fights. (Don't follow social media, don't want to.) Speculation as to who will be at Bravo-con (& theories as to why or why not) is irrelevant, as is allusion to a "report" that episodes weren't provided for reunion prep & an overbroad assertion that "all housewives and insiders say that Bravo doesn't like litigiousness." As they say, what has any of this got to do with the price of potatoes?"  These aren't "facts."  Just a flurry of theories, assertions, or speculation.  All the viewers have is Rinna's histrionics, Kyle's tears, Kathy's apologies.

I don't know what happened in Aspen.  Most of us don't.  But Rinna has a history of verbally castigating her cast-mates.  Reputations, health issues, the valid questioning of shady behavior - all fair game to her.  Kim, Yolanda, LVP, Denise, Sutton, Kathy have all felt Rinna's scrutiny & wrath as she confuses honesty with brutality and seeks attention but not respect.   Rinna's past behavior clearly influences some folks' "critical thinking." But given a lack of known facts - we're ALL just speculating here - so I don't see fit to question that. 

As for Kyle, she's under scrutiny because she needled Kathy quite A LOT in Aspen.  Slippers, the child's bunk bed, lack of closet space, Kathy's request for utensils, her carrying a sack instead of a purse. In addition, Kyle didn't help promote the tequila.  Kathy blew but Kyle ignored any role she played as the fire grew & played "innocent victim."  Kyle's the sister who smacks the other sister behind the parents' back, & when the sister cries, she's all concern, "Oh honey, did I hurt you???" Or when the sister slugs her in return, Kyle cries because, again, SHE'S the victim.

There were leaked instagram DM's from Lisa Rinna that said Kathy used slurs which is the biggest part of my theory regarding why Lisa went so hard on Kathy in Aspen.  It's not just based on rumors.  Yes, Kyle needled Kathy but people don't think about possible dynamics between Kyle and Kathy outside of the show and things Kathy could be doing to Kyle behind the scenes.  I know it's hard to judge based on unknown things, but it's clear that Kathy is playing up the "dumb blonde" stereotype like Paris played on The Simple Life.  It shouldn't be far-fetched to people that Kathy is different off camera.

• Love 1
Just now, Hiyo said:

It doesn't cancel it out, nor is it a deflection.

It just points out to Lisa's credibility as a reliable source on what went down. Frankly at this point of Lisa said the water was wet I'd have to hire half a dozen scientists just to verify what she is saying.

Also, bad behavior goes both ways. Whatever Kathy did doesn't cancel out Rinna, Ericka, or Diana's behavior. And whatever Kathy did, at least she wasn't in something involving swindling widows, orphans, and burn victims.

Rinna's credibility is inconsequential in this instance because Kathy denied nothing Rinna said to her face, denied nothing Rinna said in confessionals, didn't deny Rinna's leaked texts about the slurs yet Kathy has been very active on social media retweeting several negative things about Rinna.  Kathy apologized multiple times in front of Rinna and made excuses for herself.

1 minute ago, Hiyo said:

Fixed it.

I think people hate Rinna so much and fell in love with Kathy's "Rose Nylund" act that they don't want to even entertain the possibility that she's a homophobic racist despite the strong circumstantial evidence.  People bury their heads in the sand.  It's easier to just go with "Rinna doesn't have credibility (despite the fact that no one on the show has ever accused her of putting words in their mouths) and has behaved badly, so let's just focus on that".

• Love 1

Rinna's credibility is inconsequential in this instance because Kathy denied nothing Rinna said to her face, denied nothing Rinna said in confessionals, didn't deny Rinna's leaked texts about the slurs yet Kathy has been very active on social media retweeting several negative things about Rinna.  Kathy apologized multiple times in front of Rinna and made excuses for herself.

Did Kathy admit to using the slurs? She admitted she had a meltdown and said some nasty things but we so far have no verification that it was as bad as Lisa painted the situation. Also no verification that Kathy used the slurs.

That's why Lisa's credibility is in question, because who knows from her THs how much she embellished and exaggerated things.

I think people hate Rinna so much and fell in love with Kathy's "Rose Nylund" act that they don't want to even entertain the possibility that she's a homophobic racist despite the strong circumstantial evidence.  People bury their heads in the sand. 

Nope, not that at all.

It's easier to just go with "Rinna doesn't have credibility (despite the fact that no one on the show has ever accused her of putting words in their mouths) and has behaved badly, so let's just focus on that".

It's easier because it's a fact. Screaming at people, exaggerating people being on death's door while accusing other people of being enablers and then forgetting she said it even though it was caught on camera, lunging for someone neck then smashing a glass on wine on the table, trying to deflect attention from another friends potential links to scamming widows, orphans, and burn victims from financial compensation that it rightfully owed to them, being selective in calling out some people and not others for using the c-word...

Rinna doesn't need to put words in other people's mouths, there is enough of a shit bile coming out of her own.

• Like 1
  • Applause 14
  • Love 3

All of this back and forth on what was said and what to believe are exactly why Bravo needs to fix this show.  We have no clue what was said, what was not said nor who is telling the truth because NOTHING was filmed and instead has been playing out in SM and these leaks show RInna in cahoots with some dude named Patrick then this Patrick dude in cahoots with Kathy.

Rinna has been a disaster - this is a fact that she has admitted.  I have no clue if Kathy said or did not say anything but until there is proof I will say she did not.  When the only witness is Rinna (see above)

Bravo needs to fix this show.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Slakkie said:

All of this back and forth on what was said and what to believe are exactly why Bravo needs to fix this show.  We have no clue what was said, what was not said nor who is telling the truth because NOTHING was filmed and instead has been playing out in SM and these leaks show RInna in cahoots with some dude named Patrick then this Patrick dude in cahoots with Kathy.

Rinna has been a disaster - this is a fact that she has admitted.  I have no clue if Kathy said or did not say anything but until there is proof I will say she did not.  When the only witness is Rinna (see above)

Bravo needs to fix this show.

Which is exactly why Bravo likely won’t. It knows that leaving things muddied creates rumors, speculation, innuendo, and slander — everything that will keep people talking and tuning in to see what’s next. This forum has been a good example of that. It’s cynical AF, but whatever brings the ratings…

The only answer is to just stop watching until wholesale cast changes are made. 

That’s why I’m more interested in seeing what happens after the reunion episodes air. Bravo has a huge problem here, and it’s up to Andy if he wants to do anything about it — or not. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • Love 2
46 minutes ago, Talented Tenth said:

There were leaked instagram DM's from Lisa Rinna that said Kathy used slurs which is the biggest part of my theory regarding why Lisa went so hard on Kathy in Aspen.  It's not just based on rumors.  Yes, Kyle needled Kathy but people don't think about possible dynamics between Kyle and Kathy outside of the show and things Kathy could be doing to Kyle behind the scenes.  I know it's hard to judge based on unknown things, but it's clear that Kathy is playing up the "dumb blonde" stereotype like Paris played on The Simple Life.  It shouldn't be far-fetched to people that Kathy is different off camera.

I have no doubt that Kathy has a mean temper. If she made racial or Homophobic slurs, thar is extremely disappointing. Sometimes people say things they don't really mean when angry enough. She is not an elected official. But Lisa's word on anything means nothing to me. Whatever happened, it doesn't change the fact that Lisa, like her buddy, Sleazebag Erika, are bullies and worse. Her utter desperation and jealousy are so offensive. I liked Lisa at first, but she has shown her true colors for too long.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 9
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
35 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Did Kathy admit to using the slurs? She admitted she had a meltdown and said some nasty things but we so far have no verification that it was as bad as Lisa painted the situation. Also no verification that Kathy used the slurs.

That's why Lisa's credibility is in question, because who knows from her THs how much she embellished and exaggerated things.

Nope, not that at all.

It's easier because it's a fact. Screaming at people, exaggerating people being on death's door while accusing other people of being enablers and then forgetting she said it even though it was caught on camera, lunging for someone neck then smashing a glass on wine on the table, trying to deflect attention from another friends potential links to scamming widows, orphans, and burn victims from financial compensation that it rightfully owed to them, being selective in calling out some people and not others for using the c-word...

Rinna doesn't need to put words in other people's mouths, there is enough of a shit bile coming out of her own.

At some point is there going to be honest conversation?  What dummy is going to voluntarily admit to slurs which would be reputation damaging.

Again, no one on the cast ever said Lisa accused them of saying something they didn't say but because it's "likable/funny" Kathy, let's accuse Rinna of a lack of credibility and suspend critical thinking, logic and sense.  

My original post was about the probability that Kathy used slurs but most of the responses are about Rinna's behavior which is a perfect example of deflection.  Two of Kathy's children have been caught on video using racist and anti-gay slurs while a third was there when they were used going along with it.  Kathy is friends with at least one prominent racist.  Her persona on the show is an act.  Along with no denial and leaked messages from a cast member saying she's a homophobic racist, we're going to pretend it's far-fetched that she could've used slurs?

6 minutes ago, chlban said:

I have no doubt that Kathy has a mean temper. If she made racial or Homophobic slurs, thar is extremely disappointing. Sometimes people say things they don't really mean when angry enough. She is not an elected official. But Lisa's word on anything means nothing to me. Whatever happened, it doesn't change the fact that Lisa, like her buddy, Sleazebag Erika, are bullies and worse. Her utter desperation and jealousy are so offensive. I liked Lisa at first, but she has shown her true colors for too long.

So, if Kathy used slurs it's okay because she's not an elected official, sometimes people say slurs when they're angry but really don't mean it and Rinna is a bad guy so it cancels out Kathy's bad behavior even though Kathy's behavior wasn't aimed at Rinna, she was only there to witness it.  

At least I know where you stand.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Talented Tenth said:

I think people hate Rinna so much and fell in love with Kathy's "Rose Nylund" act that they don't want to even entertain the possibility that she's a homophobic racist despite the strong circumstantial evidence.  People bury their heads in the sand.  It's easier to just go with "Rinna doesn't have credibility (despite the fact that no one on the show has ever accused her of putting words in their mouths) and has behaved badly, so let's just focus on that".

Nope, not even close.  Many of us called this one from the jump.  Most know that Kathy’s created HER “character” and it’s not been without help from Kyle and Bravo.  Yeah, it can be funny and it can be entertaining, but it doesn’t have ME fooled for a second.  I believe reports that Kathy can be a real ass.  I don’t doubt for a second that she can be a snob, a bitch and an elitist who most definitely has a darker side.  That darker side may or may not be homophobic or racist, we do not know.  

However, not one bit of that detracts from what we’ve seen from Rinna for years.  She earned the reputation of colossal asshole (for once, I’m NOT referring to her lips with that term) over time and with what long ago became predictable, REPEATED behavior. Let’s not attempt to re-write history.  We know what we’ve seen (over and over and over) and nothing is “clouded” at all.  

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Applause 9
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

Lisa lost her credability long before Kathy came along. So at the end of the day, for many, if its a case of what Lisa said versus what Kathy said, most people will probably give Kathy slightly more benfit of the doubt. Lisa was already shown up at least twice this season, off the top of my head, with regards to the Elton John tickets, and the finding out that Harry didn’t give a crap regarding Garcelle and the thank you note.

Kathy may have used slurs or she may not have. But we do have both Ericka and Diana calling Sutton the c-word, and Ericka showing the world ahe really doesn’t give a damn about the victims of Tom’s embezzlement.

Edited by Hiyo
  • Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 6
54 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Wow Rinna is trying really hard to pull others into her fight with Kathy Hilton. All Crystal said about this was that she didn't hear anything that Kathy said at the club because the music was so loud. As far as calling the van so what does that prove? Maybe that she saw that Kathy was upset probably had too much to drink and needed to leave the club ASAP. I don't get what Rinna thinks that this proves other than Crystal didn't go along with her version of what happened and she is pissed. I guess this is all Rinna has going for her quest to be the HBIC of this show. Everytime she claims that Kathy's words are going to cause her to die please Bravo show the clip of her going for Kim's throat and then smashing a glass on the table and showering those at the table with glass shards. Oh and throw in her screaming at Sutton to F off and get out of her house and that she will hunt her down. 

Yeah, that's really silly and anyone who thinks that is some sort of smoking gun is ridiculous. Crystal didn't leave anything out it all depends on the conversation she was having. I also recall Crystal mentioning that Rinna was the only one with her coat so that's why she was the best choice and quickest choice to go with Kathy.  Crystal isn't omitting information, it just hasn't been expressed in the specific way Rinna wants it to be said. Crystal has already confirmed that Kathy was upset and wanted to leave. It isn't like Crystal is playing deaf, dumb and blind about the whole event or even trying to hide it. It's pretty much out there and people can only speak on what they themselves observed. Everyone's stories seem consistent, Kathy felt mistreated by the staff and had a negative reaction, had a fit and left. The womens account seems to address those details for the most part and to be honest no one seems all that pressed about what went down either. Sure it was probably awkward and a tad bit embarrassing but none of them seem uncomfortably tight lipped over it like they are hiding something. They actually seem pretty unbothered by it all aside from maybe some eyerolls that Kathy showed her ass and acted foolish at the club. Nothing to suggest some elaborate cover up. I feel like, at most, they are treating it as nothing more than that friend you can't take nowhere cause they embarrass themselves and the group. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Talented Tenth said:

Rinna's bad behavior doesn't cancel out Kathy's.  If the discussion is about Kathy's bad behavior and possible slur usage, bringing up what Rinna did is a deflection.  

Rinna's history of bad behavior is doesn't cancel out anyone else's behavior but that's not what's going on here. The reference to Rinnas past deeds is to highlight how unreliable she is as a source. It's not to deflect. It's to point out that we CAN'T BELIEVE what Rinna is saying or implying about what Kathy said or did.

I feel like that's being lost in translation. It's not "Rinna hate" thats blinding the issue It's that the accusation comes from ONLY Rinna and an unverified source which is another dud. Rinna's claims can't be taken as truth or even close to it BECAUSE she has shown us she CAN'T be TRUSTED not that the disdain had for her blinds us to proven truths. 

I wonder if that clarifies things more. 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Like 1
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Talented Tenth said:

What we see is Rinna using generalizations. Rinna didn't say hey Kathy you used slurs. We see Rinna speak about the horrible things Kathy said about Kyle and the rant in the van and at the house and that she said things about the women in the group. Kathy does not deny those things Rinna is specifically listing. So I'm confused as to why you would think that also includes some unspoken accusation of using racial slurs?? 

I mean if you want to hate Kathy go for it but there are some of us that ain't that quick to condemn her because, well there just isn't enough PROOF to do so and the source of the information we have is pretty unreliable. It's sort of a no brainer to stop and pause whenever Rinna makes any sort of claims without it being some conspiracy to protect Kathy at all costs. Hell  none of these chicks pay any of my bills so if tomorrow we have a video of Kathy giving the finger to a bunch of grade school minorities and shouting racial slurs then damn. That sucks and fuck Kathy but yeah in this day and age if we haven't gotten a bunch of tweets here and there confirming this side of Kathy, then that in itself says something.

Once stuff came out about Ellen DeGeneres not being all that nice there was a ton of tweets and comments and posts sharing experiences and encounters with her. Some were corny and reaches but there were some from people who worked with her or dealt with her whether briefly or what have you. I personally think alot of the complaints were ridiculous but you see where I'm going with this? There was still a buzz of activity and contributions to that narrative by many. You mean to tell me that not one person out there had or witnessed a negative experience involving Kathy Hilton that's racially charged? No non-biased person out there that can share? That leads me to believe that these accusations are hollow. Kathy Hilton can't silence the masses. I don't care how many lawyers she has or how much money she has. not in this day and age, Ain't happenin' 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 4
On 10/7/2022 at 6:45 PM, Taylor2023 said:

It would make no sense for the publicist for Nicky Hilton to be leaking negative stuff about Kathy Hilton.   He would be cutting his own paycheck and possibly or probably ruining his career.   Nah, it makes more sense that it was, as usual, Lisa Rinna doing the leaking.

I think Kyle named the publicist as the leaker because saying it was Erika's business manager brings in Rinna.  They share a biz manager.  She is scared of Rinna.  I think Rinna knows everyone's secrets and is a big enough bitch to release it all.  But also Kyle doesn't mind her extended family looking like assholes.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Rinna said in an IG story (screenshot below) that Crystal called the sprinter van, and that they were trying to get Kathy out of the Aspen Caribou club as fast as possible. And that Crystal didn't mention these details. 

The same from an online article:

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ Lisa Rinna Alleges Crystal Kung Minkoff Left Out Details of Her Involvement in Aspen Drama

https://www.usmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/cropped-us-logo.png?w=1200&quality=86&strip=all

Screenshot_20221009-092749_Instagram.jpg

This is very confusing to me, since Crystal did share this scenario on the show several weeks ago.  I don't know if it was on a deleted scenes episode or the regular one, but she specifically mentioned that she told Rinna to go ahead and take Kathy home, since the coat check was taking forever.  So, why is Rinna accusing her of omitting information?  

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
On 10/7/2022 at 8:53 PM, funnygirl said:

No need for anyone to get too excited about Kyle "seeing the light" with her toxic friends. 

Judging by the below instagram exchange, the Richards sisters are still on the outs.

And of course the Faux Force reassemble like a persistent rash.

Kyle is going to regret not taking her sisters side in public.  Regardless of the issues, you keep them in house.  DO NOT let a starfucker like Rinna get in the middle of it.  Yes, Kathy was most likely a HUGE asshole. I have a hard time believing this ONE TIME is worse than the Rinna explosions of this year.  Or Erika's throughout the years.  People blow, say things they don't mean and act badly.  It was NOT on camera so unless they all want their off screen behavior becoming fodder, they need to leave this alone.  Kathy is proving a woman not to be trifled with.  She will retain fame or infamy regardless of this show.  Can Rinna say the same?  Kathy is a freaking Hilton and her daughter is Paris.  Like it or not, they are bigger fish.

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, realityplease said:

I don't know what happened in Aspen.  Most of us don't.  But Rinna has a history of verbally castigating her cast-mates.  Reputations, health issues, the valid questioning of shady behavior - all fair game to her.  Kim, Yolanda, LVP, Denise, Sutton, Kathy have all felt Rinna's scrutiny & wrath as she confuses honesty with brutality and seeks attention but not respect.   Rinna's past behavior clearly influences some folks' "critical thinking." But given a lack of known facts - we're ALL just speculating here - so I don't see fit to question that. 

This is so perfectly stated.  Thank you!

• Applause 3
  • Love 4
On 10/9/2022 at 8:02 AM, Jel said:

I remember during Puppygate, this was a key part of the "evidence" they had against Lisa Vanderpump. Only Machiavellian LVP knows how to leak stories! No one else on the show knows how to, so there's your proof that Lisa did it! I thought that was so weird at the time because it was so obviously a lie. It's a 10 second google to figure how how to leak a story to a tabloid. Tabloids rely on people knowing how to leak stories, so they make it easy. It was a red flag.

Then Erika brought up the old "I don't know how to do that" last week. Mmn hmm

Also, I just read that sometime after the last epi, Kyle went on a podcast with Erika and Rinna and they were all very chummy and BFF-ish. 

How would that make Kathy feel? How did it make Kim feel when Kyle maintained her close friendship with Rinna after she'd been so awful to Kim? Betrayed?

Kyle seems to feel entitled to have her cake and eat it to. And if the sisters are hurt by what she has done, Kyle just sees herself as the victim.  The sisters react (not always in the best way) and Kyle sees herself as a victim of their reaction... a reaction to what she did. Does Kyle ever take any responsibility for any role she may have played in any problem?  I can't think of any time she has.

If my sister did something like this I am not sure I could forgive her. Loyalty in family is HUGE!  

• Love 2
On 10/9/2022 at 9:39 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

After this WHY would Kathy come back? Lisa Rinna allowed to just say whatever she wants with no consequences would not make me wanna come back ..

Kathy has known her for 30 years.  She can start fighting fire with fire. Drag out all those skeletons.  She might even be able to dig new stuff up!  Or make stuff up.  At this point with Rinna, I don't care.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 10/9/2022 at 10:03 AM, Taylor2023 said:

Wow.  Ok.   To each their own.

I think Mauricio being on the girls trip is odd, but funny and cute.   He's a huggy bear that serves as my 'eye candy' (me being straight and all...lol).

Calling them a Coven is, I hope, merely in the spirit of the season.   Do I bash them from time to time for their antics?  Hell yeah.   But IRL, I don't think any of them are "witches".    They play to the cameras for ratings and for job security (contracts with Bravo).... which makes us watch them more.   Who can blame them for that?   

Rinna is the most "needy" on the show and her antics are always way over the top.....due to her emotional need for attention and craving for those ratings.   I think she loves playing the villain.

multiple posts

Edited by Natalie68

It's not rational, reasonable or logical to take the word of a known liar.  This isn't even Philosophy 100, it's just common sense. 

And relying on information provided by an uncited source on the internet is not applying critical thinking; it's the opposite.

It's not a good look to accuse people who hold a different opinion of abandoning critical thought because they are "swayed by emotion", especially when the actual reasoned, rational and logical course of action is to disbelieve the known and proven liar.  

To do it just to win an argument is intellectually dishonest.

• Applause 12
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

To quote the tagline from another scandal, "Follow the money! "  All this tempest in a tequila pot is designed to increase viewing numbers and clicks on blogs. The fact is that no other Bravo show is generating 10 pages of comments on here.

I'm in thru the reunion shows but this one is close to joining my long list of HW shows I no longer watch. 

• Love 10
On 10/9/2022 at 2:27 PM, realityplease said:

No sympathy here. Erika isn't from wealth, just a wanna-be entertainer who worked in a strip club & as a cocktail waitress when she latched onto Tom.  Money wasn't "ripped away" from her.  It was frozen due to Tom's client theft & fraudulent loans. Further, it was Tom's amassed wealth.  Not what SHE earned (albeit "earned" as community property by catering to Tom, his chauvinism & ego on the show & elsewhere.)  It's not nothing.  Dealing daily with a cheating, pompous ass isn't for everyone.  But Erika Jayne burned through money - she didn't make it.  Clearly, she enjoyed Tom's money while it lasted - but NOTHING in this life is promised - at all - much less, forever. 

So boohoo - she has to scale down.  Many don't live as lavishly for a day much less decades!  Her continual whining about losing her lifestyle is an affront to anyone who wakes each morning & scrambles to provide for themself/others or suffers loss thru tragedy, loss of life or limb, or horrible circumstances.  You know, like those Tom robbed of their settlements & for whom she shows not an ounce of remorse - whether she had a finger in causing it or not. 

Actually, you sound like a publicist for Erika.  She's "blamed for what Tom & his law firm did."  Pure assumption.  Neither you nor we know what Erika (or the law firm) knew or did while Tom engaged in decades of theft & deceit. Or what part, if any, to cover-up/hide assets after the misdeeds discovered.  No.  She's being judged for her reactions. And they're not good.  So over the top. Like someone with something to hide or cover up. 

Yes, people make bad decisions when stressed or emotional.  (That's why lawyers, publicists, experts exist. To advise & do damage control & stop bad decisions.)  Presumably, Erika's had plenty of advice.  But she keeps doubling down.  When Erika diverts attention to others, calls publicists (doesn't know how? give me a break!!), conspires, whines, throws tantrums, this is her informed choice to act badly.  She has a weekly forum to air a "defense" but shown us the worst - the greedy, bitter, disloyal, self-centered liar.  Bad advice or repeated bad decisions? Who knows? But obviously, what she wants to do and has done - week after week.      

Erika signed paperwork for her LLC that got a 25 million dollar deposit.  Where did she think this money came from?  Did she even think to ask?  Nope, she just signed her LLC paperwork.  That makes her guilty.  The wife of a bank robber doesn't get to keep the loot if she doesn't know where it came from.

On 10/9/2022 at 8:01 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

So Erika’s admiring herself in Kyle’s mirror. She grabs her breasts and pushes them up and together. Shouldn’t you do that in the bathroom?
I know this is a minor offense, compared to everything else. 

That made me laugh.  All the weight she has gained has made her boobs too heavy to wear things like that.  Or she is due to have them hiked up.  Either way, her boobs are migrating to her armpits  

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Erika signed paperwork for her LLC that got a 25 million dollar deposit.  Where did she think this money came from?  Did she even think to ask?  Nope, she just signed her LLC paperwork.  That makes her guilty.  The wife of a bank robber doesn't get to keep the loot if she doesn't know where it came from.

Erika thinks it's okay to say that she didn't KNOW the source of the money (that is, that she didn't know that it was siphoned from a client trust account.) But she shouldn't get a pass if she didn't know because she DIDN'T ASK.  Willful ignorance should not be the standard. 

Edited by realityplease
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3

Re talentedtenths insistence we see things her way, in the light she wants us to see her views and disregard what we all have seen with our our own eyes or heard with our own ears...

I do not see one instance of anyone on this board ever signing up for lessons on what we should say, think, feel, surmise or focus on. 

We can either accept and agree with, or not ...with individual posts on this site. Give them a cute little emoji of thumbs up in agreement.... or not. 

No one is trying, campaigning, to change your opinions of what you want to believe you see or think you know better than the rest of us, but there is a lot of that in your posts singling out others views. This is still America, though it is hanging on by a thread if more people do not exercise their freedom of speech without fearing repercussions from thought bullies and argumentative people trying to tell you how you should think and what you should be saying. 

We have all seen and heard Rinnas continuous vicious attacks verbally and physically on other cast members. Also her continuous screeching right next to others people ears that cause wincing and discomfort. Ericas way over the top name calling and threatening actions towards other cast members and outright claims of interests only in herself. Kyles sheeit stirring and Constant put down “jokes” about her sister. All seen with our own eyes. We also have seen Kathys beebopping low key style in the group never stomping on anyone else in her attempts to be heard by the others. I can deduce with my own mind what I should be thinking about any of these ladies, Thank you. 

• Like 2
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 7
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, Talented Tenth said:

We have seen Rinna's bad behavior.  We have NOT seen Kathy's.  Off camera means off the show.  Or everything in their personal lives is up for discussion.

4 hours ago, Talented Tenth said:

Not to belabor this point, but I think everyone has pretty well thought reasons to feel one way or another.  I wouldn't assume why people feel the way they do.  Personally, I find both of them pretty horrible for various reasons.  Rinna is not the best narrator of what went down.  When she is the only witness, it is suspect.  Sure Kathy said stuff, but did she say what Rinna is implying? No idea.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
14 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

We have seen Rinna's bad behavior.  We have NOT seen Kathy's.  Off camera means off the show.  Or everything in their personal lives is up for discussion.

Not to belabor this point, but I think everyone has pretty well thought reasons to feel one way or another.  I wouldn't assume why people feel the way they do.  Personally, I find both of them pretty horrible for various reasons.  Rinna is not the best narrator of what went down.  When she is the only witness, it is suspect.  Sure Kathy said stuff, but did she say what Rinna is implying? No idea.

That is really the point.  Had it been ANYONE else it would have more weight.

• Applause 3
  • Love 6

My original post was about the probability that Kathy used slurs 

No it you asserted it as fact that she did say it based on I still don't know what? A single report with a single unnamed source and also Lisa Rinna. Rinna's status as an admitted liar on the show IS a fact and it undermines her credibility. A single publications unnamed source also is not credible in isolation. Gossip just doesn't work that way, if it happened there'd be other people talking, lots of people. Kathy Hilton ain't Beyonce, and even Bey's elevator shit got out. Kathy's spawn's racism was exposed why am I about to believe she can shut it down for herself? She can't. 

I think Kathy is capable, cause I think all people are capable of using racist and prejudiced language, but it's really odd to me no one else not a single other outlet or anyone in the group other than Rinna is saying this. And all other reports are just retreads of the first one, which not a soul seems capable of linking anyway. 

Meanwhile Rinna's, the only eye witness on record: Yolanda, Lisa Vanderpump, Denise Richards, tried it w/Garcelle, tried it w/Sutton, trying it with Kathy. But we do know she champions a vicious bitch who wants to steal from orphans and burn victims. Not a one needs to take her seriously. Not a one.

It's to point out that we CAN'T BELIEVE what Rinna is saying or implying about what Kathy said or did.

Uh hello Rinna's leaked DM's, are facts, not just unsupported rumors!! 

I am so very tired of all the drama on these shows (it's hardly just BH, in fact the OC is probably the one that does it the least because the cast aren't a big enough deal to even report on) boiling down to things that are not on camera, but reported elsewhere, I guess I'll just be glad these women have stopped calling everything reported on the internet "the blogs". 

• Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Jel said:

It's not rational, reasonable or logical to take the word of a known liar.  This isn't even Philosophy 100, it's just common sense. 

And relying on information provided by an uncited source on the internet is not applying critical thinking; it's the opposite.

It's not a good look to accuse people who hold a different opinion of abandoning critical thought because they are "swayed by emotion", especially when the actual reasoned, rational and logical course of action is to disbelieve the known and proven liar.  

To do it just to win an argument is intellectually dishonest.

YAAAASSSS!!

The idea that Kathy is being blindly protected because rumors aren't being used as evidence and people aren't jumping to very far reaching conclusions based on Rinna's very sketchy testimony is very WTF to me. I mean, the math really isn't mathing. LOL

• Applause 2
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Kyle is going to regret not taking her sisters side in public.  Regardless of the issues, you keep them in house.  DO NOT let a starfucker like Rinna get in the middle of it.  Yes, Kathy was most likely a HUGE asshole. I have a hard time believing this ONE TIME is worse than the Rinna explosions of this year.  Or Erika's throughout the years.  People blow, say things they don't mean and act badly.  It was NOT on camera so unless they all want their off screen behavior becoming fodder, they need to leave this alone.  Kathy is proving a woman not to be trifled with.  She will retain fame or infamy regardless of this show.  Can Rinna say the same?  Kathy is a freaking Hilton and her daughter is Paris.  Like it or not, they are bigger fish.

I don't really understand this argument that Kyle hasn't "taken her sister's side." She has said publicly that the rumors about Kathy using slurs are false. She accepted her sister's apology. She has asked her "friends" to stop talking about the situation.

Rinna is doing something shady, there is no doubt about it. But Kathy also said awful things about Kyle. Kathy admitted to that. Why is Kyle required to ignore that reality? One can recognize that Rinna is being shady while also acknowledging that Kathy acted badly towards her sister.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I don't really understand this argument that Kyle hasn't "taken her sister's side." She has said publicly that the rumors about Kathy using slurs are false. She accepted her sister's apology. She has asked her "friends" to stop talking about the situation.

Rinna is doing something shady, there is no doubt about it. But Kathy also said awful things about Kyle. Kathy admitted to that. Why is Kyle required to ignore that reality? One can recognize that Rinna is being shady while also acknowledging that Kathy acted badly towards her sister.

By taking her side I mean shutting Rinna down and not allowing her to talk about Kathy in her house.  Not absolve what Kathy may or may not have done, but Kyle's relationship with Kathy or her nieces should be more important than Rinna's blathering.  I don't see anyone saying Kathy didn't say something bad, just that Rinna is not a reliable narrator and it was not on screen so shouldn't be the story.  Rinna was really ratchet this year.

• Applause 2
  • Love 6

Why is Kyle required to ignore that reality?

She is required to recognize and acknowledge the role she plays in the dynamic. Kathy did not explode out of no where, if Sheree who has met her like three times can figure it the fuck out her sister should. And while I grew up in family that breaks each others balls all the time, I found Kyle's treatment of Kathy in Aspen, relentless and OOOZING resentment, the slippers was just the start, but she mocked her at dinner, ignored her tequila spiel, and the bit about her bag went on and on and wasn't particularly funny or light hearted, she was just being an asshole. It sounded like it continued at the club. It was everyone shits on Kathy weekend and as entitled rich white bitch she lost her mind and I just don't think there is anyway after 50 years of being sisters she doesn't know how to intentionally drive Kathy over the edge, and that it was exactly what she did in Aspen.

And the Kemo Sabe thing is still weird I'm not buying a full on conspiracy, but clearly Rinna was trying to instigate and I think Kyle should have told Rinna to knock it the fuck off.

I just saw the S2 Marathon and Kim is going hard in the paint defending Kyle from Brandi (when Kyle was more or less absolutely in the wrong), I have simply never seen Kyle do the same for Kim or Kathy. Again with the resentment, she will never go to bat for them because she resents them and how much attention/praise they both received from BK than she did. She also managed to make Taylor's tales of DV about herself, by crying her way through throwing the woman out of her party. I like Kyle and probably always will I think she's complicated basically good person who is also often a mean spirited resentful bitch on this show.

The one thing I will never defend is Kathy getting bent about American Woman, that lady is out her mind if she thought it was defaming BK or the Hiltons, when her own/her children's scandals are far more damaging to the BK legacy.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
24 minutes ago, blixie said:

No it you asserted it as fact that she did say it based on I still don't know what? A single report with a single unnamed source and also Lisa Rinna.

Come to think of it, from the show, nothing about racial slurs is even implied or hinted by even Rinna. The episodes don't give us that narrative at all.

I think if we had just the episodes without the outside info it may have actually been a bit of the same ole same ole juicy gossip catfight entertainment because it was drummed up and hyped up as something salacious but the juicy part would have just been about everyone guessing what Kathy said or imagining how bad of a fit Kathy threw. Watching Rinna get so dramatic about it would have just been amusing and laughable because it would have just come down to more of the Richard sister's toxic sibling dynamic. The fake outrage of Kyle's mistreatment by one of her sisters. It would have been tsk, tsks from the FFF in protection and support of Kyle and some eyerolling from Garcelle, Sutton and Crystal, yada, yada, yada.

It would followed the typical recipe of judging each others behavior and dragging out inconsequential missteps for episode after episode. So they would have picked apart and discussed the events. A bunch of "I feel bad for Kyle" would have surfaced from some of the ladies and a confrontation with Kathy about how she shouldn't treat Kyle so badly and then curtain. Reunion. Without all of this nothing burger assumptions from outside of the show the "Aspen Drama" has the makings of  typical vapid and lightweight conflict that is par for the course for the housewife brand. 

The footage doesn't show us anything at all to suggest that the misdeed revolves anywhere near the usage of racially or homophobic slurs. Hell even when we see Rinna's soap opera performances and pearl clutching there's nothing to suggest what she's upset about is in that category. Rinna leans in hard about Kathys fit, and the harshness of her words regarding Kyle and the women. The threats and the nasty rant and how she herself was affected by seeing such an ugly side of Kathy. That's all we get. How do we jump to slurs from that? Again if we saw the Aspen and after Aspen footage without all the SM junk in our ears the footage isn't at all damaging. Even Rinna's accusations aren't littered with veiled innuendo about slurs. The wording, the body language. Rinna's just putting on a generic performance that would work for any narrative so no I don't think it's painfully obvious that Rinna is even accusing Kathy of racial slurs (well at the time of filming anyway). So yeah, it's just all very weak to me.  

• Love 8
11 hours ago, realityplease said:

Talented Tenth admits, "During the season, no one said any specifics when it came to what Kathy said [in Aspen.]"  I agree - they didn't.

The "source" who supposedly raised non-specific racial/homophobic slurs made by Kathy at the Aspen club remains unidentified & the slurs unconfirmed.  Rinna said that Kathy told her that she [Kathy] would "take down" Kyle & her family, NBC, Bravo. (If Kathy told Rinna her reasons for this, Rinna never said.)  Kyle cried.  Kathy gave nonspecific apologies.  Kyle accepted the apology. THAT's really the extent of FACTS we know from watching the show.   

Nevertheless, under the guise of further facts & logic, a plethora of notions that were NEVER on the show itself, have cropped up.  But we can't judge social media tweets, retweets & fights. (Don't follow social media, don't want to.) Speculation as to who will be at Bravo-con (& theories as to why or why not) is irrelevant, as is allusion to a "report" that episodes weren't provided for reunion prep & an overbroad assertion that "all housewives and insiders say that Bravo doesn't like litigiousness." As they say, what has any of this got to do with the price of potatoes?"  These aren't "facts."  Just a flurry of theories, assertions, or speculation.  All the viewers have is Rinna's histrionics, Kyle's tears, Kathy's apologies.

As for Kyle, she's under scrutiny because she needled Kathy quite A LOT in Aspen.  Slippers, the child's bunk bed, lack of closet space, Kathy's request for utensils, her carrying a sack instead of a purse. In addition, Kyle didn't help promote the tequila.  Kathy blew but Kyle ignored any role she played as the fire grew & played "innocent victim."  Kyle's the sister who smacks the other sister behind the parents' back, & when the sister cries, she's all concern, "Oh honey, did I hurt you???" Or when the sister slugs her in return, Kyle cries because, again, SHE'S the victim.

I think this entire thing - whatever it is or happened in Aspen - has been completely blown out of proportion, initially by Rinna likely for her own agenda but also by the franchise and Andy especially.  I assume it's all for ratings because obviously they love and want that. Andy has been stirring the pot and being evasive and appearing mute throughout.  Yet one minute he is doing a conga line on his show as a shout out to Kathy, then he is applauding Rinna's M&M post on insta, he needs to stop the BS. I feel like we are being manipulated, one minute I think Rinna is done then I see or read something that makes me totally doubt that will happen at all.  I hope I'm wrong but frankly I'm tired of it, there are much bigger issues and causes that warrant concern.  Looking forward the reunion I think.

• Wink 1
  • Love 7
37 minutes ago, blixie said:

She is required to recognize and acknowledge the role she plays in the dynamic. Kathy did not explode out of no where, if Sheree who has met her like three times can figure it the fuck out her sister should. And while I grew up in family that breaks each others balls all the time, I found Kyle's treatment of Kathy in Aspen, relentless and OOOZING resentment, the slippers was just the start, but she mocked her at dinner, ignored her tequila spiel, and the bit about her bag went on and on and wasn't particularly funny or light hearted, she was just being an asshole. It sounded like it continued at the club. It was everyone shits on Kathy weekend and as entitled rich white bitch she lost her mind and I just don't think there is anyway after 50 years of being sisters she doesn't know how to intentionally drive Kathy over the edge, and that it was exactly what she did in Aspen.

And the Kemo Sabe thing is still weird I'm not buying a full on conspiracy, but clearly Rinna was trying to instigate and I think Kyle should have told Rinna to knock it the fuck off.

I just saw the S2 Marathon and Kim is going hard in the paint defending Kyle from Brandi (when Kyle was more or less absolutely in the wrong), I have simply never seen Kyle do the same for Kim or Kathy. Again with the resentment, she will never go to bat for them because she resents them and how much attention/praise they both received from BK than she did. She also managed to make Taylor's tales of DV about herself, by crying her way through throwing the woman out of her party. I like Kyle and probably always will I think she's complicated basically good person who is also often a mean spirited resentful bitch on this show.

The one thing I will never defend is Kathy getting bent about American Woman, that lady is out her mind if she thought it was defaming BK or the Hiltons, when her own/her children's scandals are far more damaging to the BK legacy.

Love this!!!!

Kyle's defense of her sisters is always laced with this meek "I have no choice" undertone. That it's ONLY out of obligation that she half asses her loyalty. I get the resentment but what Kyle can miss me with is the martyr act. Kyle is not the only one who suffers from the toxic sister dynamic. THEY ALL are in it together and all to often Kyle tries to separate herself as the only healthy one trying to steer clear of THEIR problematic behaviors towards HER. Kyle's existence is as the complete victim at the hands of her sisters and that's always bugged the fuck outta me. I feel like Kyle's contribution to the narrative surrounding her sisters is that yes she loves them but that she also has to SURVIVE them. Like a defenseless babe in the woods that everyone should cheer for because her sister's constantly peppered her with trials and tribulations unprovoked. It's so nauseating. 

As for Kathy not being happy about American Girl. I'll give her that. If the show made her uncomfortable and still hit too close to home then who is anyone to say she shouldn't feel how she feels. Also, when it was addressed on the show Kathy mentions something like it should have at least been discussed with Kathy and Kim or that she wouldn't have done something like that without talking to Kyle and Kim first. Something along those lines. A lot of people think that the show seemed pretty benign mostly because they compared the show to the book House of Hilton and a lot of people said it had hardly any resemblance to that but the House of Hilton isn't every last detail of their lives.

Maybe  there were a few inside details Kyle included that did reference their mom. Stuff only BK children would recognize and close family and friends. Outsiders can't honestly say that Kyle didn't throw in some close to home references, habits, routines or tell tale signs.  Just because it wasn't in the House of Hilton doesn't mean that Kyle didn't pepper in details that would have still felt like an intrusion of privacy to Kathy. Plus even a loosely based show is still bringing up feelings. As we all have seen these women get VERY emotional about their mother at the drop of a hat so I can understand why one sister would be annoyed that the other sister disregards just how hard it would be for all of them just because SHE wants to chase fame and SHE wants to do a project for her OWN ego. I'm just saying is all. I can somewhat get it.  

But I'm happy they got passed that obstacle in their relationship.

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

New Hermès party scene:

Sutton thinks Sheree could afford one of the bags. She says, “Well, that little tatty black bag just can’t cost very much at all.”

She’s referring to the one Rinna brought to the party!!

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

Kyle's defense of her sisters is always laced with this meek "I have no choice" undertone. That it's ONLY out of obligation that she half asses her loyalty.

This is exactly how Kyle was with LVP when they were “friends” (had an alliance). She always acted like a victim that had to defend LVP because they were friends. I see a lot of parallels between Kyle’s dynamic with Kathy and Kyle’s dynamic with LVP during the friendship years. 

I’ve noticed that Kyle has repeatedly said very passive aggressively how she knows how hard it was for Kathy to apologize. Almost every time she brings up the apology she slips that in there. Forgive your sister or don’t but don’t forgive her and then make petty comments. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, glowbug said:

This is exactly how Kyle was with LVP when they were “friends” (had an alliance). She always acted like a victim that had to defend LVP because they were friends. I see a lot of parallels between Kyle’s dynamic with Kathy and Kyle’s dynamic with LVP during the friendship years. 

I’ve noticed that Kyle has repeatedly said very passive aggressively how she knows how hard it was for Kathy to apologize. Almost every time she brings up the apology she slips that in there. Forgive your sister or don’t but don’t forgive her and then make petty comments. 

Yup! Kyle moves funny within her relationships. Somehow she manages to get the narrative around how she's being mistreated and how its always some huge slap in her face whenever there's some conflict. Why is it that Kyle is always "unfairly put in a messed up position" by someone? How is it that Kyle is always the one in turmoil? Just because you have to stand up for a family member? For a friend? Notice how there's always something for Kyle to cling to in these instances that absolve her from being supportive?  Well Kim's an alcoholic poor Kyle why SHOULD SHE be a good sister in that moment? Well LVP takes cracks at Kyle why SHOULD SHE be a good friend. Well Kathy manipulates Kyle why SHOULD SHE, again be a good sister? Well, because if all you want to do is go through life petty then sure treat your relationships that way. Oh and while your at it be clear about HOW you plan to hold these relationships cause if I knew that every chance you got you're going to always side with someone else because you feel a certain kind of way about me then I'll know you're NOT REALLY my friend. In a relationship that you want to maintain you take the good with the bad and you don't allow grudges to keep you from being there for someone. You can be disappointed in a struggling friendship and still treat each situation with kindness and caring because that's what you do for your friends. All this tit for tat excuses Kyle gets for half assing her role in relationships annoy the crap outta me cause you don't stick around a relationship cause your waiting for your chance to get back at them and sometimes that's how it seems with Kyle and the people in her life. I guess in the end I see Kyle as a backstabber. Point blank. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
On 10/13/2022 at 4:49 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

I kept thinking I mis heard the name, beautiful jewelry but the name is not good and that is sad because it has to be someone's actual last name.

What? You mean to tell me you wouldn't want to wear a Gis necklace???

• LOL 7
On 10/12/2022 at 1:13 PM, SassyCat said:

Re talentedtenths insistence we see things her way, in the light she wants us to see her views and disregard what we all have seen with our our own eyes or heard with our own ears...

I do not see one instance of anyone on this board ever signing up for lessons on what we should say, think, feel, surmise or focus on. 

We can either accept and agree with, or not ...with individual posts on this site. Give them a cute little emoji of thumbs up in agreement.... or not. 

No one is trying, campaigning, to change your opinions of what you want to believe you see or think you know better than the rest of us, but there is a lot of that in your posts singling out others views. This is still America, though it is hanging on by a thread if more people do not exercise their freedom of speech without fearing repercussions from thought bullies and argumentative people trying to tell you how you should think and what you should be saying. 

We have all seen and heard Rinnas continuous vicious attacks verbally and physically on other cast members. Also her continuous screeching right next to others people ears that cause wincing and discomfort. Ericas way over the top name calling and threatening actions towards other cast members and outright claims of interests only in herself. Kyles sheeit stirring and Constant put down “jokes” about her sister. All seen with our own eyes. We also have seen Kathys beebopping low key style in the group never stomping on anyone else in her attempts to be heard by the others. I can deduce with my own mind what I should be thinking about any of these ladies, Thank you. 

I may have this wrong but wasn’t Talented Tenth the one that gave a Erika a pass because there was not “proof” of her wrongdoing but she seems to want to condemn Kathy with no proof.   🤔

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1