Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E20: Silence Is Golden

• Start Topic

25 minutes ago, Arynm said:

This my conspiracy theory. Kathy got drunk and said some mean things in a rage.

Rinna sees an opening to embellish this as no one else heard the majority of what was said.

Rinna spins this awful story against Kathy and Kathy, who did say something hurtful like "Dorit is a poopyhead" and "Crystal is a dum-dum". Then Kathy feels bad and apologizes to everyone but has no idea the Rinna has made up her own narrative to this.

Of course this would get cleared up at the reunion when Kathy says, "i never said that stuff" but the damage is done.  Who knows, I probably have too much imagination, but  Rinna has cried wolf one too many times for me to believe anything she says.

I have considered this potential scenario to be highly possible, maybe even probable?  I’m torn between a couple of potentials 🫣🤯

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Like 3

Not to be a Kyle defender, but I did feel like there was a point where her body language and facial expressions were showing that she thought Rinna had gone too far. I don't know why she didn't speak up, but to me it looked like she just wanted it to stop.

It's probable that she had planned the whole thing with Rinna, but then her one on one with Kathy satisfied her and she was wishing Rinna wouldn't go this hard.

I know some of you mentioned that it seemed like she was holding back a smile, but I don't think I can put myself through a rewatch of the scene.

I also think it's totally possible that Rinna and Erica's plan is more a take down of Kyle than of Kathy with Kathy just being collateral damage. From the previews it seems that it's them against Kyle. They know they are putting her in the position of choosing them over her sister, which she's been in before and chosen them. Can she really do that again? Just after repairing her relationship with Kathy? 

Whatever it is, Rinna and Erika definitely are scheming. Rinna's whole "I am praying for her" with Erika's "You're so elevated" ugh! The only thing that saved that was Sutton's facial reaction!

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Love 2

Here's what I don't understand about Rinna. Is it a good thing to be remembered as the most hated Housewife in Bravo history? (and she has some competition there)

She's no Heath Ledger. It's clear he was playing a great villain, but Rinna is not a character by reality show definitions.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7

I really don't buy the argument that Kathy is cleaning up and threatening lawsuits so she must have done something actually bad, because this the same woman who wanted to scuttle American Woman and threatened lawsuits because it was going to destroy/damage her families reputation and we know that show was literally freakin innocuous. I also don't think NBC/Universal would comply if Kathy actually said anything racist/homophobic especially if it IS on camera, that would be dumb as fuck in todays cultural environment. which isn't to say she didn't say those things, just that I think it's not on camera and both Bravo et al and Kathy are very happy about that. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, blixie said:

I really don't buy the argument that Kathy is cleaning up and threatening lawsuits so she must have done something actually bad, because this the same woman who wanted to scuttle American Woman and threatened lawsuits because it was going to destroy/damage her families reputation and we know that show was literally freakin innocuous. I also don't think NBC/Universal would comply if Kathy actually said anything racist/homophobic especially if it IS on camera, that would be dumb as fuck in todays cultural environment. which isn't to say she didn't say those things, just that I think it's not on camera and both Bravo et al and Kathy are very happy about that. 

Exactly. I was reminded of American Woman too. Kathy probably just talked a lot of shit about coworkers who haven't been very nice to her. Who hasn't done this? And she doesn't want family stuff she vented about to be revealed. This is why I don't drink guys. You never know what tea you'll spill and to whom. 

I also think even if Kathy were the type of person to use slurs, she wouldn't be stupid enough to use them publicly in 2022. I've known a lot of racists and homophobes in my life. They still normally know how to act in public. 

If Kathy is really so hateful and bigoted towards everybody, by all means let's hold her accountable for it. But so far nothing's backed up Rinna's texts. I don't think it's fair that just because she threatened lawsuits it must mean she did worse than lose her cool and talk crap. Some people are just very image conscious, and I think Kathy is one of them. I'd be the same way. I'd be more like Kathy than Kyle who outs Kim and will cry about everything to the whole world. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 6
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, blixie said:

I also think it's funny that Diana was like Kathy should know how to act in clubs since again she made a point of how she doesn't like them or go to them often (probably because she has to mix with even the upper crust hoi poloi). 

Kathy and Rick used to party pretty heavily (allegedly leaving their kids with people and just... going out with no forwarding information). She may have outgrown it as most do, but she's far from naive about clubs having partied with Rick James back in the day.

• Wink 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Avaleigh said:

Also, Kyle claims that she's in a tough spot and that the other ladies are like sisters so she doesn't want to be in the middle of their feud. 

I rolled my eyes when Kyle said they were like sisters to her (really? Cuz you were calling them "trained assassins" only moments before,  so unless you've been blooded into a rarefied circle of female ninja killers, the phrase "trained assassins" is not synonymous with "just like sisters to me").

Idk, I felt like she liked seeing Kathy twist in the wind. At no point did she try to be any sort of mediator. She just sat there while Rinna turned the knife and treated her sister like shit. .

I agree. I wonder if Kyle watching Kim/Kathy being attacked  and  shamed alleviates Kyle's constant anxiety; some illogical, fucked-up echo of the dysfunctional mothering and emotional ghost of Big Kathy (as long as one or both of her sisters are being shamed and criticized, then Big Kathy has her target and Kyle can be the Good One, or at least the slinking away one).  Big Kathy (btw, could she have a more motherfucking mob name?)  may be dead, but that doesn't mean the family dynamic she created has been laid to rest. (Please feel free to read/hear my non-expert psych assessment delivered in a menacing Rinna-whisper ; ) 

Edited by film noire
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 3
  • Love 11

At this point I don’t much care what Kathy H said. It may have been terrible….racist, homophobic, demonstrating a truly flawed person. But is it really all that much worse than mercilessly bullying fellow cast members off the show? Is it worse than trying to destroy their reputations or cause problems in their family? On national tv? 

Maybe the reason Lisa R’s job is secure is that she really does have the receipts. Proof that this hateful spewing she does is scripted - that everything, every conversation is planned out. She could go to the press…be interviewed by a respected news source. That this behavior - the vitriol spewed - is exactly what Andy and company want on our screens. That would be a scandal that Andy or Bravo would have a hard time coming back from.

Edited by Kemper
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 3
  • Love 7
On 9/28/2022 at 6:42 PM, Stats Queen said:

I’m sure I missed something.

He has total disdain for the viewers, especially when it comes to BH.   Why not ask Rinna and Erika "what is your response to the thousands of viewers who have said that if you are on the show next year, they won't be watching?"   

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6

I hate Rinna with the scorching heat of a thousand suns!!!  She needs her boney ass beat!!!  PERIOD!!!  😡  (I really don't condone violence, I'm just expressing how I feel.  That woman brings out the worst in me!) ☹️

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

I can relate to Kyle's paralyzing anxiety during these kinds of confrontations so I didn't see it so much as Kyle just sitting there as she was just wanting it to stop. 

If she wanted it to stop she could have told Rinna to stop before she went too far. All she had to say was Kathy is my sister and I love her. Whatever our problems are we will work them out between the two of us. Kyle's problem is that she seems incapable of choosing her sister over the likes of nasty hateful Rinna. Maybe it's because she was with Rinna, and Teddi  in taking down LVP and Denise, and she is afraid that Rinna will out her as the mastermind of those take downs. If anyone had dared spoken to my sister the way that Rinna spoke to Kathy I would have thrown them out of my house in a heartbeat. But Kyle sat there almost mute as Rinna spewed out her venom. 

• Applause 14
  • Love 2
36 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

He has total disdain for the viewers, especially when it comes to BH.   Why not ask Rinna and Erika "what is your response to the thousands of viewers who have said that if you are on the show next year, they won't be watching?"   

Andy would come closer to asking Rinna and Erika who do you want to go after next season and then say to them we need to get going on the plan. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

If she wanted it to stop she could have told Rinna to stop before she went too far. All she had to say was Kathy is my sister and I love her. Whatever our problems are we will work them out between the two of us. Kyle's problem is that she seems incapable of choosing her sister over the likes of nasty hateful Rinna. Maybe it's because she was with Rinna, and Teddi  in taking down LVP and Denise, and she is afraid that Rinna will out her as the mastermind of those take downs. If anyone had dared spoken to my sister the way that Rinna spoke to Kathy I would have thrown them out of my house in a heartbeat. But Kyle sat there almost mute as Rinna spewed out her venom. 

Because at the end of the day, Vyle is all about the Benjamin's and the fame. She knows that by not sticking up for Kathy and by not standing up to Asslips, she creates more chaos and drama for the BravHo editing monkeys. Vyle Kyle. She's a piece of shit just like Rinna. She thinks she's so under the radar subtle but she's dumb and you can read her thoughts like a tickertape across her overly botoxed forehead...

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

Fair point.   And maybe this wasn't the best example but I do think Kyle's anxiety over her relationships (and some other stuff as well) is real and for me at least, relatable. 

The thing that pisses me off the most was it appeared Kathy and Kyle had reached some a sort of détente and then Rinna shows up and stirs the whole thing up AFTER Kathy apologized to both Kyle and her.  It wasn't and still isn't any of her business.  She did this same thing to Kim.   I generally dislike Diana but she gave Erika some good advice when she said, "Don't ever try to come between sisters/family."   And if Erika wasn't so intent on focusing on her own situation she would have said the same to Rinna. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
Edited because was means the opposite of wasn't.
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11

If I was Kyle, after my sister left I would have gone to Lisa and said, "Talk to my sister like that again and I will drop kick you up against that wall.  Just be warned, you hear me bitch?!  Now get your boney ass out of my sight!!!"  LOL!  That last line isn't mine.  It's from Working Girl. 🤣

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

I once went on a group trip with a complicated dynamic and had a Stage Five Meltdown. It wasn’t at the club, it was at an airBnB, but I can *kind* of get why Kathy snapped. 

But I also feel for Kyle, because she is so conflict averse that she’ll just make up right away with Erica and Dorit and say things are fine when they’re not. What bothers me is that Lisa Rinna, who saw Kyle run out of that restaurant in Amsterdam, KNOWS this as a weakness and is trying to prey on it. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 7

What do Rinna and possibly Erika have on Kyle (and possibly Dorit) to make them suddenly love them so much and take their sides?! That's all I can figure out.  Definitely Rinna knows something that Kyle wants hushed up.  Look how Kyle sat there and let Rinna bully her own sister.  Something's fishy. And both Kyle and Dorit cant lick Erika's boots enough.  Erika's a totally different person from last season-- she's confident, happy and quick to bully Sutton and Garcelle whenever she wants knowing Kyle and Dorit will back her up.  

I doubt if Rinna goes anywhere-- she's bringing the (soap) drama. I can see her being told she was hired to be the villian who stirs the pot and she couldn't sign that contract fast enough, gleefully thinking,'' Easy job! I've been doing that for years!"  Sadly I think she'll be back.  

I'm missing something-- why does everyone think she's broke? Didn't she make a ton on QVC? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, stcroix said:

What do Rinna and possibly Erika have on Kyle (and possibly Dorit) to make them suddenly love them so much and take their sides?! That's all I can figure out.  Definitely Rinna knows something that Kyle wants hushed up.  Look how Kyle sat there and let Rinna bully her own sister.  Something's fishy. And both Kyle and Dorit cant lick Erika's boots enough.  Erika's a totally different person from last season-- she's confident, happy and quick to bully Sutton and Garcelle whenever she wants knowing Kyle and Dorit will back her up.  

I doubt if Rinna goes anywhere-- she's bringing the (soap) drama. I can see her being told she was hired to be the villian who stirs the pot and she couldn't sign that contract fast enough, gleefully thinking,'' Easy job! I've been doing that for years!"  Sadly I think she'll be back.  

I'm missing something-- why does everyone think she's broke? Didn't she make a ton on QVC? 

Could there possibly be anything to the rumors about some type of shady business deals we heard a while ago?   As much as the four of them hang out, I can’t help but wonder if PK and his grifter ass hatched some hairbrained scheme and something went awry - maybe the Umansky’s knowledge of it could get them into trouble, or maybe they tried to bail a brother out.   Mo sure did seem motivated to keep their little union tight when he was pushing for Dorit and Kyle to make up in Aspen.  

I’ve been thinking about the fact that Mo went to Aspen in the first place.  On whose jet did they fly out, The Agency’s?  Maybe that’s why - so that it could be billed differently - and did someone say he was working during the day a few times?  No telling who else might have wanted to look at homes in Aspen.  We know it’s NOT Erika or Rinna, and Garcelle’s too wise with her money (and in love with her new beach house)!  

The Agency also got the fab house for this trip, so I’m thinking write-offs due to his being able to call this a working trip.  Maybe all on the up and up, maybe not.   Maybe this is all sleep deprivation talking!  😂

• Useful 4
  • Love 2

Rinna got to whip out her “you’re so angry” line again. Good on Kathy for not giving Rinna the angry outburst she was pushing for.

I find it hard to believe Rinna didn’t record any of Kathy’s [alleged] meltdown on her phone. I’d say no recording = no meltdown (at least not to the degree Rinna is alleging).

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9

Kathy Hilton didn't deny anything- the club incident, the van incident, or the house incident (regarding what she said about Kyle, the other HWs, etc.). She only said at an IG live that it was not as bad as it was reported. She also apologized again and again. The scene at Kyle's house was forced by Bravo in order for Kathy to apologize. That was for damage control, something that the Hiltons (Rick and Kathy) are masterful at doing for decades. Barron Hilton, the youngest son is in jail again for violating his parole. That's the latest, and ongoing family problem. He (among other things) used racial slurs like Paris. And Kathy's entitled and spoiled behavior is well documented during the years.

All the HWs mentioned the incident at the club, and that Kathy was out of control including Kathy and Sutton. Krystal only said she didn't believe Kathy made nasty comments about the HWs.

Kathy was fed up with what? A comment about slippers, and not promoting the tequila which was available at the store, and at HW events previously as Bravo showed in clips? She is a 63 old grandmother, not a temperamental toddler. 

There wouldn't be media reports, and statements by all the women that there was an incident at the club if nothing happened. The media reports (about racial and homophobic slurs by Kathy) appeared the next couple of days after the club incident (I posted a link before), and nothing after that which could be explained by Kathy sending cease and desist letters to the media, and the HWs (including Rinna). 

The club incident as Krystal mentioned was about a Michael Jackson song Kathy requested. The employee/manager didn't want to accommodate her because of MJ's reputation as a pedophile. That's why Krystal said that older people should know by now, and "the HWs (have the nerve to) call me a millennial". 

The Hilton reputation is not exactly stellar, so I doubt Rinna can tarnish it. Additionally, Kyle and Kathy don't talk to each other for years every now and then, so Rinna is not damaging their relationship. It's a pattern for them. The terrible things Kathy said about her sister (which she didn't deny) can damage their relationship though.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

As for Erika, she told Sutton again that she expected compassion from the HWs. But she never offered any for the victims herself.

She should be grateful she had a wonderful life until recently, unlike most people, and that she still has a well paid job which requires only three to four months of her "effort" a year. 

• Fire 2
  • Applause 7
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

I hope Kathy doesn’t leave.  She comes out with some gems that make me grin ….”I’ve worked with the homeless, I’ve worked with the toothless”.  

So do I. But it seems that the more “real” (as in unpretentious and less gross)  these women are, the more the effort is made to target them and run them off. They couldn’t stand Denise for that reason. IMO, Denise was one of the better cast members on any of the franchises. You always knew, for the most part, where she stood.

I wish she would come back.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, film noire said:

agree. I wonder if Kyle watching Kim/Kathy being attacked  and  shamed alleviates Kyle's constant anxiety; some illogical, fucked-up echo of the dysfunctional mothering and emotional ghost of Big Kathy (as long as one or both of her sisters are being shamed and criticized, then Big Kathy has her target and Kyle can be the Good One, or at least the slinking away one).  Big Kathy (btw, could she have a more motherfucking mob name?)  may be dead, but that doesn't mean the family dynamic she created has been laid to rest. (Please feel free to read/hear my non

I think you are on to something. I grew up with a narcissistic, alcoholic mother and an enabling father. It’s virtually impossible for children raised in this environment to come out unscathed. You develop coping mechanisms to protect you. They work well when you’re a child but not so well when you’re an adult. 

Another part of the sickness is we were taught we were ‘blood’ and no matter what, you are loyal to family! This wasn’t taught in a healthy way but in a keeping secrets, holding onto family shame way. We were told that abuse can be love. 

I see a lot of dysfunction in the relationship of the three daughters, and they seem stuck in their roles. I’d guess Kim was the Scapegoat, Kathy the Golden Child and Kyle (maybe) the Lost Child. Although I cannot stand Lisa, I did see some manipulative, controlling behavior from Kathy towards Kyle.

I sensed the dynamic when Kathy walked in the room. She seemed to have the upper hand, to be in the position of authority, while Kyle looked fragile and anxious. It was apparent in the way Kathy said, “Kyle..” Just her tone and the way she was looking at her, as if warning her.

It isn’t always the case, because we’ve seen Kyle chiding Kathy. But something was off in this scene. I felt nervous and agitated just watching. It brought back really unpleasant memories and feelings. 

I recognized it as very similar to my relationships with my older sister. It’s nearly impossible to break out of these roles as adults, so that creates constant turmoil, conflict and angst. 

It sounds to me like Kathy had too much to drink and went off on a drunken rant about some of her long-simmering hostility towards Kyle. There have probably been occasions when Kyle did the same about Kathy or Kim or when Kim did the same. That is what happens when you’re raised in turmoil. 

What is horrible is Kathy apologized. She and Kyle were trying to work it out, and Lisa saw an opportunity to exploit Kyle’s difficult relationship with her sister. Instead of staying out of it, she got right in the thick of it and tried to pit Kyle against Kathy. This will be devastating for Kyle, because she’ll feel a lot of guilt at turning on her sister. 

Nothing Kathy said could have helped in this scenario, because Lisa had an agenda. She was locked and loaded. All she needed was a few minutes of camera time. 

I hope Kyle, Kim and Kathy can find some peace. But based on my experience, I think a few of them will always be on the outs. That’s what they learned as children. They’ll just keep repeating it. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 6
  • Hugs 3
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 5
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, swankie said:

When Erika said to her therapist that she was afraid of becoming mean; becoming hateful, I was like, "BECOMING?!  Bitch, you're already mean and hateful!!!" Becoming my ass!!!

YES!  I laughed where she said that.

• Applause 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

So I watched.  Man, Rinna was even worse than I thought...and I've known she's a nasty piece of shit for a long time, so...

The scenes at Erika's pop-up when Dorit was telling her Kathy called her and apologized--you could tell Rinna was not happy about that, specifically that Dorit seemed ready to move on from it, which is the last thing that loudmouth wants.  Then later, at Kyle's?  I'm sorry, did I miss the storyline where Lisa reveals she's actual a psychologist?  Telling Kathy she has a black heart, that she needs therapy, that she needs to 'own' her behavior (which Kathy was doing, but not to Rinna's satisfaction)--get a life, you asshole.  Oh, wait, this show IS her life. 

I will disagree with one thing Kathy said in this episode, that being I think Rinna IS afraid of something--that being not being on this show anymore.  She's made it her entire identity.  I think she's the one who's actually super angry that she didn't get her giant grief storyline this year because she thought that was going to get her lots and lots of screentime and sympathy.  Instead, she's come out looking worse than ever.

• Like 3
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
14 hours ago, WaltersHair said:

Here's what I don't understand about Rinna. Is it a good thing to be remembered as the most hated Housewife in Bravo history? (and she has some competition there)

She's no Heath Ledger. It's clear he was playing a great villain, but Rinna is not a character by reality show definitions.

Maybe she’s of the mind that any publicity is good publicity. “At least they’re talking about me.” To me, her constant lying and causing public conflict are not “villain behavior” in the entertaining sense. It’s pathological, and is getting worse every season.

I think she’s desperate, too, to stay relevant in a climate that isn’t especially kind to older women. Hence the botox, extreme get-ups, exhibitionist behavior, etc. Maybe latent jealousy of Delilah and Amelia, too. 

She’s no longer an asset to BH or Bravo, and just 👏 needs 👏 to 👏 go.

• Like 1
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 8
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Kyle has no backbone. She just wants to be in with the mean girls to avoid their wrath. We learned in season one that she had no family loyalty when she outed Kim in that limo 

on another note, as much as I hate Erika, at this point I’d be happy to just be rid of the two baboon lipped bitches. Rhinna should have been fired when she went after Kim in that restaurant many seasons ago. Talk about a black heart. She is a demon. And Eurotrash girl is insufferable. The pursed lips and her facial expression. Ugh. We have enough villains on this show. We didn’t need another. 
And Harry Hamlin, if you don’t want people talking about you two obnoxious daughters get them off the show. 

Edited by Lady of nod
Added
  • Like 1
  • Applause 9
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Lady of nod said:

Kyle has no backbone. She just wants to be in with the mean girls to avoid their wrath. We learned in season one that she had no family loyalty when she outed Kim in that limo 

on another note, as much as I hate Erika, at this point I’d be happy to just be rid of the two baboon lipped bitches. Rhinna should have been fired when she went after Kim in that restaurant many seasons ago. Talk about a black heart. She is a demon. And Eurotrash girl is insufferable. The pursed lips and her facial expression. Ugh. We have enough villains on this show. We didn’t need another. 
And Harry Hamlin, if you don’t want people talking about you two obnoxious daughters get them off the show. 

Bravo has a very disturbing tendency to turn a blind eye to threatening, violent, and generally unacceptable (ie, myogynist) behavior. The Below Deck franchise is a prime offender, but I’ve seen actions that bother me in many other shows as well. 

Harry — I can’t figure that dude out. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Love 4
On 9/29/2022 at 8:22 PM, kassa said:

Kathy and Rick used to party pretty heavily (allegedly leaving their kids with people and just... going out with no forwarding information). She may have outgrown it as most do, but she's far from naive about clubs having partied with Rick James back in the day.

However, Kathy is well into her 60’s now, and in a different period in her life. Club culture has changed, everything changes! I can completely understand wanting to leave this club as apparently the dj told her to “go back to LA”  after making an MJ song request! If that happened, it’s unacceptable to treat a patron in that manner, on the dj’s part. 
Also, Kyle said let’s go to the club for 5 minutes. They were clearly there for significantly longer. So Kathy was clearing  hurt by the entire day’s shenanigans. Rinna and the tequila, Mo and Kyle being incessantly rude to her, Kyle never defending her sister, etc,… Seems like Kathy was tired of being very ill treated…

Edited by lili45
Spell
  • Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Love 6

why does everyone think she's broke? Didn't she make a ton on QVC? 

Its not that they are broke, but someone on here found out their house (which in opposition to most people here I really like dated and all)  is mortaged which is atypical for famous rich people I guess? So it's more that they have an ongoing HUGE bill that has to keep being paid. Which is why she's hustling with the Duster and the make up and the Rose and of course the show itself. Harry gets fairly regular and deserved work, but Im not sure his gigs cover their whole lifestyle plus the mortage.

• Like 1
  • Useful 4
  • Love 2

I really think a large part of Kathy's blow-up was the cumulative effect of the entire time in Aspen.  She had had it and I totally get that.  Sounds like she immediately regretted it, hence the "threatening" (lol) texts to Rinna.  Also, I don't believe for a minute she locked herself in her room.  I think they got back to the house and Rinna WENT to her room because that's what one does when one is calling it a night. 

And, OMG, the whole praying for Kathy/meditating she was babbling on at the launch party--and Erika's "you're so evolved?"  I'll never be convinced the majority of this bullshit is a plan hatched by the two of them. 

• Applause 3
  • Love 9
36 minutes ago, blixie said:

Its not that they are broke, but someone on here found out their house (which in opposition to most people here I really like dated and all)  is mortaged which is atypical for famous rich people I guess? So it's more that they have an ongoing HUGE bill that has to keep being paid. Which is why she's hustling with the Duster and the make up and the Rose and of course the show itself. Harry gets fairly regular and deserved work, but Im not sure his gigs cover their whole lifestyle plus the mortage.

I don’t think Rinna spends Erika bad (who does), but I remember back in the day she said she had “expensive taste” and her favorite designers were Gucci and Prada. That was in Sophisticate’s Hairstyle Guide. Not sure if it even exits now. Lol 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
4 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:
17 hours ago, Mar said:

She is getting destroyed.

Which only means she will double-down on her meanness

Well, so far there is this. She just can’t stop herself.

7089FA84-9AB7-4BA0-B1B1-38583FDCA66F.thumb.jpeg.9b64d3430e011a2a08581cfef227522d.jpeg

5 hours ago, Kdawg82 said:

Umm does Erika realize that it's not a good time for her to be launching a business?? I mean...REALLY?!

And Rinna and her wine- She made an Instagram post about her wine and almost every comment was from people saying they did not want to buy her wine because of her behavior

30D28676-A7CD-419A-94A2-5F9092DD830E.jpeg

• Applause 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

I think you are on to something. I grew up with a narcissistic, alcoholic mother and an enabling father. It’s virtually impossible for children raised in this environment to come out unscathed. You develop coping mechanisms to protect you. They work well when you’re a child but not so well when you’re an adult. 

Another part of the sickness is we were taught we were ‘blood’ and no matter what, you are loyal to family! This wasn’t taught in a healthy way but in a keeping secrets, holding onto family shame way. We were told that abuse can be love. 

I see a lot of dysfunction in the relationship of the three daughters, and they seem stuck in their roles. I’d guess Kim was the Scapegoat, Kathy the Golden Child and Kyle (maybe) the Lost Child. Although I cannot stand Lisa, I did see some manipulative, controlling behavior from Kathy towards Kyle.

I sensed the dynamic when Kathy walked in the room. She seemed to have the upper hand, to be in the position of authority, while Kyle looked fragile and anxious. It was apparent in the way Kathy said, “Kyle..” Just her tone and the way she was looking at her, as if warning her.

It isn’t always the case, because we’ve seen Kyle chiding Kathy. But something was off in this scene. I felt nervous and agitated just watching. It brought back really unpleasant memories and feelings. 

I recognized it as very similar to my relationships with my older sister. It’s nearly impossible to break out of these roles as adults, so that creates constant turmoil, conflict and angst. 

It sounds to me like Kathy had too much to drink and went off on a drunken rant about some of her long-simmering hostility towards Kyle. There have probably been occasions when Kyle did the same about Kathy or Kim or when Kim did the same. That is what happens when you’re raised in turmoil. 

What is horrible is Kathy apologized. She and Kyle were trying to work it out, and Lisa saw an opportunity to exploit Kyle’s difficult relationship with her sister. Instead of staying out of it, she got right in the thick of it and tried to pit Kyle against Kathy. This will be devastating for Kyle, because she’ll feel a lot of guilt at turning on her sister. 

Nothing Kathy said could have helped in this scenario, because Lisa had an agenda. She was locked and loaded. All she needed was a few minutes of camera time. 

I hope Kyle, Kim and Kathy can find some peace. But based on my experience, I think a few of them will always be on the outs. That’s what they learned as children. They’ll just keep repeating it. 

Yes, to all of this. I’m a sister of 3, the oldest. Father was the issue with an enabling mother. Both are gone now.

The scenario keeps playing out between the 3 of us because the other 2 don’t want to admit or face the reality of what happened.

All that to say this; family is complicated. The Hilton/Richard’s sisters all play their roles on how they handled conflict as children. Getting someone like Rinna in the middle of these things will not go well for anyone. Sometimes these arguments with the sisters and then others sticking their noses in really triggers some deep shit. Why someone thinks they know family history and dynamics is beyond me.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
16 minutes ago, Mar said:

Well, so far there is this. She just can’t stop herself.

7089FA84-9AB7-4BA0-B1B1-38583FDCA66F.thumb.jpeg.9b64d3430e011a2a08581cfef227522d.jpeg

And Rinna and her wine- She made an Instagram post about her wine and almost every comment was from people saying they did not want to buy her wine because of her behavior

30D28676-A7CD-419A-94A2-5F9092DD830E.jpeg

“Just keeping it real, peeps.” 🖕

Um…just as I’m taking Kathy’s word on this, I’m taking Crystal’s. This is the problem with snakes like Lisa Rinna. If you try to contradict them, you get pulled farther on down into their shit, so it does no one any good to argue. There is zero-zilch-nada collaboration of any of this, because Rinna was the only witness. Not good enough.

I wouldn’t buy her wine, based on that picture alone. Just so full of herself.

• Applause 5
  • Love 10
13 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

“Just keeping it real, peeps.” 🖕

Um…just as I’m taking Kathy’s word on this, I’m taking Crystal’s. This is the problem with snakes like Lisa Rinna. If you try to contradict them, you get pulled farther on down into their shit, so it does no one any good to argue. There is zero-zilch-nada collaboration of any of this, because Rinna was the only witness. Not good enough.

I wouldn’t buy her wine, based on that picture alone. Just so full of herself.

I trust Crystal over Rinna too. I really hope we keep Crystal and Kathy (along with Garcelle and Sutton of course) and out with Rinna. 

• Applause 4
  • Love 9