Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E20: Silence Is Golden

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, sistermagpie said:

IKR? "You're not going to get away with this!" Get away with what? She said she did it and apologized. She's "owning it."

I mean, it's clear what Rinna meant. She wants to make Kathy repeat everything she said to every person so it will be a fight. 

Eh, while I'm sure Kyle was aware of the potential scene there, I don't think she'd look like she was running away if she didn't decide to specifically hang around longer than she'd planned to be there to talk to Rinna.

I can't stand Rinna in fake-therapist mode, nodding at the person like she's seeing their motivations they can't see themselves. It's like when she said to Garcelle (I think?) that she was "So angry." So maddening.

That was Denise, which was somebody’s personal business blown into a public scandal, largely thanks to Rinna.

She’s really giving Erika a run for the most detested howife now.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 9

Kathy lost her temper - and she apologized  But Rinna continued to gaslight - and tried to pick a fight.  But Kathy wasn't taking the bait.

The hypocrisy of Rinna who tried to shut down Erika's melt down with the earrings, which was in the news and needed to be addressed.

Edited by inandout
  • Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 17

I thought maybe the V was Vanderpump!

Kyle had a bit of a glean in her eye when Rinna was going on and on, or was I seeing things?

Rinna has to go, just an awful human being.  Erika too please.

Looks like Kyle gets a bit of a backbone next episode.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7

Can we talk about the fact that hiding her stupid purse and mocking Kathy’s Fashion choices are an entirely different joke? Yes, Kyle she was bothered because you’re a stupid bitch and it was mean AF. This  was before we were all talking about it....we had not seen that yet. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 17

Rinna was looking really rough during that conversation. Bloated face, bad skin. Usually she's on point, but something was way off.

I wonder what connections Kathy has in LA. Considering how wealthy she is, it's pretty ballsy of Rinna to try to take her down.

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 9

Perhaps I'm reading too much into this, but I thought Sutton's Popeye's lunch with Erika was kind of a sweet way to remind Erika that they come from a similar background. 

Edited by bencr
  • Like 2
  • Applause 7
  • Love 15
4 minutes ago, SnarkAttack said:

Looks like Kyle gets a bit of a backbone next episode.  

Maybe Kyle sees the writing on the wall. If Rinna can go after Kathy, she will go after anyone, including Kyle.

The only thing that keeps Rinna from going after Kyle is that Kyle is stronger in regards to the show hierarchy. If Rinna sees a weakness she will try to take Kyle down.

If Kyle is smart she will see this and try to get rid of Rinna. For all of our sakes, I hope I am right.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 2
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Arynm said:

Maybe Kyle sees the writing on the wall. If Rinna can go after Kathy, she will go after anyone, including Kyle.

The only thing that keeps Rinna from going after Kyle is that Kyle is stronger in regards to the show hierarchy. If Rinna sees a weakness she will try to take Kyle down.

If Kyle is smart she will see this and try to get rid of Rinna. For all of our sakes, I hope I am right.

And Lisa, in her smug dumbassery, doesn’t see this. She is no more crucial to the show than anyone else, and Andy does not take kindly to such leapfrogging over his authority.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
Just now, goofygirl said:

If Rinna gets the axe after this season, I'll keep watching.  Otherwise, O-U-T.  No more.  I've threatened it in the past but TODAY?   Done with Rinna. DONE.

Same here for sure.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

She’s really giving Erika a run for the most detested howife now.

It's all so fake and manipulative to get the heat score off Erika. I'm with Crystal, I believe Kathy. Also even in the midst of all that she slays walking out the door and being caught up in Kyle's pretty flower arrangement. 😀 she kills me.

I knew I loved Sutton, Popeye's Girls unite, I know why she didn't order the spicy chicken sandwich (it's impossible not to wear) but dang its sooo good. I don't think she's actually changed her mind too much re: Erika,  she was trying to lead a hate bitch to water but that bitch would not drink. She also got some great licks in at Rinna's expense.

I really thought it was funny seeing Dorito trying to reel in Rinna (and Erika) re: Kathy. The last thang Miss Dorito wants is Kathy Hilton to not be her friend or even her fake friend. You could see the scales of status via Hilton v. FFF loyalty breaking her brain.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 9
28 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Being a constant meddling and lying BITCH is not the way to win friends and influence people, Rinna.

Shades of that has-been Vicki Gunvalson. There is so much to drag her ass about at the reunion.

But that will never happen - she is never the one who gets dragged or piled up on; and the show will never be rid of her. Bravo/Andy think she brings ratings. Dorinda was fired from RHNY; she got to be too unpleasant and her bullying of Tinsley the last straw (I think). Lisa R is far worse - bullying on a grand scale every season. There seems to be no line she cannot cross. And not to be catty (well, let’s be catty) …. she has gotten hard to look at.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 14
50 minutes ago, Kemper said:

Thank you. I was wondering the same thing. Vigor? Valiant? Vampire? Vendetta?

Vodka.

Nobody knows the “V” word better than black hearted Rinna. She knows exactly why Kathy felt the way she did because Rinna purposely instigated it.

54 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

It pisses me off that once again Kyle is sitting there not defending her own sister against Rinna and her bullshit. 

Yeah, while Kyle tearlessly fake cries that it upsets her so... that her friends and Kathy don’t get along. Typical play acting from innocent victim Kyle.

Yeah sure. It was Kyle who set her own sister up from the beginning, the flippin narcissist.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13

Kyle had a bit of a glean in her eye when Rinna was going on and on, or was I seeing things?

Oh she was for sure enjoying it, she is also high on her own supply, I think I saw someone break it down that Kathy did a lot of Kyle for years including giving Mo a job when they were brokish. Now that Kyle and Mo are successful and Kyle has her own fame base she's acting out years of resentment on Kathy, who for her own reasons I'm sure finally decided to get in this reality show game (both this and Paris' wedding show). Like I genuinely believe there is years of complicated stuff it's why I do always kind of enjoy Kyle even when she's increasingly behaving like an asshole. I do find her family shit relatable, I do think Kathy is not completely innocent in the one upmanship game. She's just way way more fun to watch at this point. 

I love that Rinna who spent years on soaps doing the same storylines over and over, and now she is trying the same schtick on Howives, trotting out the same exact lines she used on Denise with Kathy, but Kathy Hilton is not Denise, who actually was your good friend for years. Kathy DGAF and she has more clout in BH than Rinna could ever hope to have. I mean Rinna can you and Harry afford for you to lose this gig?

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • Love 14

Kathy's apology was not enough for Rinna because Rinna wants to expose (during the taping of the show) everything Kathy allegedly said about the other women.

Lisa was baiting her trying to start an argument so she could start spilling it all in faux outrage. She won't be done with Kathy until she gets to tell the world what Kathy said. Ugh! I can't stand Rinna!

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, Lassus said:

Kathy's opinion of Dorit is hilarious.

I thought it was hilarious as well. When Rinna said what Kathy supposedly said about Dorit, I was like Kathy was not wrong on that one.

26 minutes ago, rlc said:

I didn’t think I could hate Rinna more than I did when she pulled that gaslighting BS crap with Denise Richards until she gaslit Kathy while accusing her of gaslighting while talking about Kathy needing help for her black heart while making sh*t up and further sabotaging Kyle and Kathy’s relationship while leaking all of this crap to the press.

This. It was the same shit she did to Denise. Also, I might not be remembering correctly, but I thought what Rinna said to Kathy was similar to what she spewed at Sutton. I thought she used the "hatred in their heart" and "why are they so angry" bullshit on Sutton this season as well. It all feels so calculated to take the heat off Erika. Same script, different victims. Oh wait, that word triggers Erika. 

I do not follow any housewives on social media, but I thought Rinna was acting like the Aspen episodes and aftermath were going to be something more than what they were. Instead it paints Rinna in a horrible light. Probably not what she was going for. 

I did not really see what Rinna thought was so threatening about Kathy's texts.

I hate Rinna. I just had to add that in.

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 16

Erika to Rinna: "you're so evolved" = me on the floor laughing my ass off!

Rinna is a succubus pure and simple.

Sutton's Popeye's lunch was EVERYTHING! Popeye's just came to my part of the world recently and I adore it - my fave fast food! I'm really hoping this detente is just Sutton trying to get Erika off her back, and that she's not genuinely trying to befriend her. As someone mentioned above, I also think the food choice was a sweet nod to their mutual Southern background.

I guess we'll never find out what actually went down in Aspen, but like Crystal, I'm more inclined to believe Kathy. I think she went on an extended unkind rant, and unfortunately Rinna ran with it. I really wish Kathy had brought up how rude and dismissive everyone was to her that day, because I was quite taken aback by it (the editing wizards could have shown plenty of supporting footage)- no one was willing to extend themselves just a little and engage with her, sample her tequila etc.

The Richards sisters have an incredibly complicated effed up dynamic, and because I remember the younger two so well from my childhood, I think their drama will always fascinate me. So much goes unsaid between the three of them.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
On 9/27/2022 at 11:52 AM, RoseAllDay said:

She sure got over her PTSD with Kathy pretty quick, didn’t she?

That Rinna… never misses a chance to make a bad situation even worse. 

She should be staying at home locked in her dreary room grieving.  Her face OMG 😱 

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
On 9/26/2022 at 10:32 PM, Glama said:

My other half cannot stand me watching these housewives shows. He says all they do is drink and shout.  He's not terribly wrong. Whenever I watch an episode in the living room, he can hear it in another room and ask if I'm watching one of my 'shouting programs'. Even if the housewives aren't arguing, they are always squealing or screaming at one point or another. It's such a loud program!

My husband is the same.  He says, "Give them five minutes and they will be yelling at each other."  He doesn't watch it with me, but I guess it doesn't take much observation to come to this conclusion!  😂

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

From Lassus (and I don't know why it didn't quote) "Kathy is giving off a lot of "I am an adult. You are a monkey clown." vibes in this conversation with Rinna."

So much this!  The comment that Kathy needed a mental health intervention made me raise my eyebrows.  Perhaps Kathy does, I don't know but coming from a whacko like Rinna really says something.  *Glass house* something?

I'm trying to figure out Rinna's angle here.

Edited by albarino
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 10

Rinna and her drama acting like Kathy was so out of line, like it’s the worst experience in her long life, time for her to wake up and smell the coffee, maybe check out what’s going on in the world beyond her so called friends in Beverly Hills.  I find it difficult to actually look at her 😕

• Like 5
  • Fire 2
  • Love 8

Lisa misuses the word “gaslight” even more than Dorit misuses “chic” and “luxury” combined. Between all the talk of gaslighting and black hearts, I can’t figure out how lightning didn’t strike her during that setup. At least Kathy saw through it and disengaged. Hopefully Kyle is waking up to what a liability associating with Lisa Rinna is.

Zero chance that Kathy lumped Sutton and Crystal, her friend and neighbor of years pre-dating the show, and said they were useless and should be fired. But that does sound exactly like something Lisa and Erika would say. Interesting. Glad neither Sutton nor Crystal are buying any of this.

“Victim” is Erika’s trigger word and makes her fly into a blind rage. Narcissistic sociopath says what?

• Like 4
  • Applause 5
  • Love 14

You’re all right; watching now. Rinna is abhorrent.  She’s making this thing with Kathy FAR more than she needs to, and I’m tired of the aspersions (“psychotic break,” “black heart”) she casts on anyone that dares cross her path. How Kyle didn’t just toss Rinna out of her house for that is beyond me. 

And I can’t stand how she styles herself. It’s a constant LOOK AT ME AND HOW HOT I AM statement. If her behavior wasn’t so foul and ugly, I probably wouldn’t bat an eye.

Edited by ivygirl
  • Like 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 7