Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E20: Silence Is Golden

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Hiyo said:

Ericka is in no position to turn down free anything these days.

Dare I hope to see her sticking all the leftovers from all their get togethers in her purse, a la Sonja Morgan style, in the future? 

• LOL 15
  • Love 1

Part of me thinks Kyle made a deal with the devil (rinna) to retaliate against Kathy and she got more than she bargained for. She seemed to have a lot she wanted to unload in that conversation.  Now it is a runaway train. How they could encourage Kyle to turn against her own sister is unbelievable and cruel.  When they engage in cruelty it’s no longer entertaining it’s sadistic.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 5
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

"Black Heart" was the last straw for Kathy. She held her shit together and left. Good for her. 

There must have been something else Kathy said that was so horrendous it can't be mentioned because so far I don't see why drama queen Rinna had to lock herself in the bedroom. Wasn't it revealed that Kathy was screaming racial and homophobic slurs also? 

The apology made no sense to me. I'm sorry I lost my cool, won't happen again. I love my sister and we have a history of fighting and making up. That should have been enough said.

Rinna was trying to milk the drama and trauma out of Kathy's rant in every way she possibly could.  Locking herself in the bedroom and then immediately texting Erika to tell her about it, but not recording anything on her phone.  Rinna will never have a leg to stand on after her insane behavior in Amsterdam.  No one has ever come close to physically assaulting someone, not to mention all her verbal threats over the years.  

4 hours ago, Nicmar said:

Can Rinna and Harry live on her diaper money? or is that all gone lol

Don't forget about all the cash flow from Rinna Beauty and Rinna Rosé!  She's got to be a millionaire thousandaire by now! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 16
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Rinna was trying to milk the drama and trauma out of Kathy's rant in every way she possibly could.  Locking herself in the bedroom and then immediately texting Erika to tell her about it, but not recording anything on her phone.  Rinna will never have a leg to stand on after her insane behavior in Amsterdam.  No one has ever come close to physically assaulting someone, not to mention all her verbal threats over the years.  

Don't forget about all the cash flow from Rinna Beauty and Rinna Rosé!  She's got to be a millionaire thousandaire by now! 

Rinna should probably ask to become a silent partner in the Kardashian liquor enterprise because nothing with her name on it is going to sell. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, janiema said:

Rinna should probably ask to become a silent partner in the Kardashian liquor enterprise because nothing with her name on it is going to sell. 

Especially since she insults the viewers by calling us pussies and ho's.  Who does she think she is marketing to?  She uses the show to advertise her never ending stream of products, so she obviously wants viewers to buy them, but spews hate at us...

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 5

That being said, it doesn’t seem that Rinna is lying.

I think she is mixing some truth with a lot of exaggerated "lying". Locking herself in her room out of "fear" of psychotically broken Kathy, the specific things she said about Crystal and Sutton, to this day no one has provided the direct report of Kathy using the slurs, and Sutton denied the part that seemed to imply one of them was directed at her employee. 

We know Rinna intentionally provoked Kathy with the "my friend's The Kardashians tequila" bit, so how weird is it that in Rinna's retelling Kathy didn't say anything horrible about her and I guess Garcelle? Hmmm. I think Kathy had a "you are all peons utterly beneath" me flipout, but I can't imagine she included Sutton/Crystal, but if she really got on a heated roll possibly she threw them all under the bus.

But, if it was as out of character as even Rinna admits, then why is she making into Federal Case of Black Heartedness? Now we know Kathy is grieving a friends terminal illness so I guess we just have to forgive her acting a fool Rinna. (and after calling out Vicki's cancer lies, I would actually find it hilarious if Kathy was lying about this just to shut Rinna the fuck up).

• Like 2
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Rinna left Crystal's party early because she couldn't narrate her version of the Aspen story with Kathy in attendance.  She blamed it on PTSD, when the truth is she has acted far more aggressively than what she described Kathy as doing.

Yet again, wonky eyed Andy and his terrible producers have taken an important mental health subject and run it into the ground, using it for entertainment. I know PTSD firsthand and Rinna doesn't know the meaning of the fucking word. I really hate that this show allows people with mental health issues to unravel on air, whilst rewarding shit stirrers like Rinna, Vyle, and Erika to go literally unchecked as they wreak havoc with other people, making up lies and gaslighting them along the way, just to keep their precious 'jobs' - if you can call being paid to be a C U Next Tuesday a 'job'. Rinna is a useless abcess on the asshole of humanity, and she needs to be excised ASAP.

• Applause 10
  • Love 7
17 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Rinna?  You have some nerve to push it like this.  Honestly.

Rinna was looking really rough during that conversation. Bloated face, bad skin. Usually she's on point, but something was way off.

Yep, both her wig and face looked horrible in that scene. 

I laughed out loud when she told Kathy she had a "black heart." Rinna saying this to someone is priceless. The woman is the devil incarnate. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 3
  • Applause 10
  • Love 9

Oh, Erika - with therapy & boo-hooing that people don't include HER among Tom's victims (as opposed to an accomplice at worst, or a receiver of stolen money & items bought with stolen money at best.) She seeks "compassion" for her scaled-down life & circumstances (but with a $600,000 Bravo salary & a Fla. lawyer who pays [why?] her defense efforts.)

She excuses Tom's thefts by saying, "It got away from him & snowballed."  ("It" being decades of client trust account thefts that grew too large to cover with loans against future wins &  depleted by cash infusions to her company, condos for judges, & who knows what else.)  She surmises "he didn't plan an exit in THIS way." Maybe she's just bitter that he (or she) didn't plan a BETTER or better-timed exit. (She left just when it hit the fan. He stupidly chaired a complex litigation panel, very lucidly, just a month before a hired-gun shrink [specialty: boxing injuries, NOT geriatrics/Alzheimer's] declared Tom had dementia. Leaving Erika with a mess - that isn't PRETTY.)

So spare us the on-going pity party & trial balloons to see which Erika (snarling or no make-up tearful) garners more public sympathy.  We believed her when she said, "I only care about ME-EEEEEEE!  Seeing her "therapy" doesn't help. Her head's still firmly up her own butt.

And Rinna - snarking that Kathy's note mis-spelled "bueno." She did the same to "grief" ("greif" in a Lois-driven missive.) Worried about Kathy's broken glass? But took a wine glass & wielded it a weapon. Called out Kathy's "psychotic break."  But inserted hysterical fits into other's stories/events.  Rinna's not sticking up for Kyle. She's just stealing a spotlight.

Rinna's not a character that I "love to hate." She's someone that I've come to dislike intensely & it bothers me to watch her operate.  Like others, I will not watch her another season.  Will finish this season out  (though it's over-long & seems endless now) but can't watch if she's renewed.

Edited by realityplease
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 11
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, chlban said:

It is heartening to see how Rinna's latest attempt at destroying someone has backfired beautifully. I hope Kim, Yolanda, Vanderpump and Denise are enjoying it. Rinna is just vile and, it appears everyone can now see it. 

Right.  It’s not that Kathy’s rant didn’t happen.  Of course it did.  It’s that Rinna  has a pattern of viciously (sometimes quietly) latching on and practically squeezing the person to death over a mistake.  

• Like 5
  • Applause 8
  • Love 10

Rinna is the WORST. She's worse than Erika. She's honestly the only one I want to see gone for next season. I would like to see what Erika brings without her barking dog at her side. Rinna needs to be canned. Periodt. She's such a gaslighting jerk. She is not entertaining. She's long past her expiration date on this show. LONG past.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 16
13 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Erika’s psychotherapist somehow didn’t spit her coffee out onto her keyboard, when Erika reminded her that Tom harmed her, too.

The attempt by Bravo last night to rehabilitate Erika — from the therapy session to her lunch (or whatever it was, I forget now) with Sutton was an epic fail. As usual, she sounded phony and forced, as if she’s been told to make herself more likeable but she really doesn’t want to.

She never loved Tom. She just loved Tom’s money, which turns out to be mostly stolen. She’s made it perfectly clear time and again that she doesn’t care about that small detail.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 16

My tolerance for Lisa Rinna on the show completely ran out when Eileen stopped making guest appearances to join her at lunches or parties.

Now? This black-hearted, gaslighting, soulless, UNchic, melting wax faced, smug lipped shithead just gives me "PTSD"

• Like 1
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7

Another thing that bothered me from that episode was the reminder about how Tom treated Erika. Back then, when he was rude to her, she was all, "Tom's the boss and I like it that way". And she was weirdly heralded as a feminist icon (still bugs me so much to this day!). And many reviewers and bloggers were seemingly supportive of her, "he's daddy!" stance. 

And now we find out that she, like most reasonable people, thought he was being an asshole at the time and his rude and sexist behavior was in fact a problem.

So she was completely FOS, a liar, from the beginning. Has she ever said anything true? 

Oh yes, I think she has, when she said she didn't care about the victims and her friends shouldn't either, they should save their caring for her.

• Like 2
  • Applause 8
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12

Maybe unpopular opinion - and I don't blame the child - I blame the parent -- but where's the mother/father to squelch little Phoenix's increasingly overly precocious/obnoxious demands??  The child is cute - her behavior is not!

Dorit: I need 10 minutes on the phone with Kyle. Phoenix:  No. You only get 5. And I want to see Kyle! Earlier episodes:  Phoenix lecturing PK about his nervous attempts to limit Dorit's rollerskating.  Phoenix stopping Dorit from taking a soda from the fridge. 

Who's the parent here?? Why subject a small child to the RHoBH producer's cut on things?  Unless, obviously, Dorit lacks an on-going storyline now that the toothless party garnered but one donated "smile" and no one wants to hear her chirp "So chic!" to everything? 

• Like 4
  • Applause 7
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

They keep showing Rinna’s manic glass smashing scene and it just occurred to me how flipping dangerous that was.  A shard could’ve hit someone’s eyeball. 

LOL we can bet Kathy alledgedly stomping on her glasses was nothing as dramatic as that outburst by Rinna!

• Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, realityplease said:

Maybe unpopular opinion - and I don't blame the child - I blame the parent -- but where's the mother/father to squelch little Phoenix's increasingly overly precocious/obnoxious demands??  The child is cute - her behavior is not!

Dorit: I need 10 minutes on the phone with Kyle. Phoenix:  No. You only get 5. And I want to see Kyle! Earlier episodes:  Phoenix lecturing PK about his nervous attempts to limit Dorit's rollerskating.  Phoenix stopping Dorit from taking a soda from the fridge. 

Who's the parent here?? Why subject a small child to the RHoBH producer's cut on things?  Unless, obviously, Dorit lacks an on-going storyline now that the toothless party garnered but one donated "smile" and no one wants to hear her chirp "So chic!" to everything? 

I agree. Doorit and PK are going to have a handful with that one in a few years.

Good.

• Wink 3
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, Emmeline said:

Oh Jeez, after 2 seasons watching Erika post separation, now on the last episode of this season we have to watch her crying to her therapist.  This seems awfully convenient and I’m not buying it.

I was in therapy for 3 years and Erika's therapist talked more in this episode than mine did in 3 years. Getting a therapist to present/endorse your story while simultaneously claiming  you can't discuss ongoing legal issues on camera is pretty clever.  "You've got to remember, Erika, that THIS is how you feel about what's going on. And THIS is what happened and it was not of your doing. And THAT OTHER THING is also no fault of yours."

17 hours ago, Surrealist said:

We're never really going to learn exactly what happened in Aspen, are we?

Probably not, but it was worse than just venting about her sister, or Kathy wouldn't be cleaning up as much as she is. Nowadays in public you never know who has a phone, and you certainly don't know where Bravo has cameras. If there were crew around, she knows they were there. If there were stationary cameras set up at the house, she knows they too might have been recording. There was a driver of the van, and that may have been bugged/filmed also. So whatever she said/did was bad enough that nonspecific but broad confessing was mandatory to cover her backside.

17 hours ago, janiema said:

There was a strange statement from Mo in one of the flashbacks. He said he was “approached“about starting a new firm. I thought he owned The Agency. Does he have a partner?

Could also have been clients who wanted to work with him but didn't want to work with Rick and Co. 

7 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Paris, plus Kim's "leaked" sex tape, plus Ryan Seacrest, plus Instagram...there is enough blame to go around for whoever unleashed the monstrosity that is the Kardashians on us.

I do actually think that Kathy is jealous of the Kardashians.

Kris Jenner took her daughter's sex tape and built an empire for her entire family. Paris had a sex tape first - it was NOT good for the family image/company. Kathy tried a reality series of her own at the time of Paris' initial tv success and it tanked.  Paris went to jail. Her parents hid from the press and sent Kyle out to defend her.  It was tawdry and while she rebounded for a while and finally went "away" her brother took over as family pariah.  Then Kyle became successful in her own right. And now while Paris seems to have welcomed her family into her resurrected career, it's not without acknowledging the emotional abuse she suffered at their hands, being kidnapped and sent away to be "fixed." Meanwhile, Kyle's children are successful and law abiding and the Kardashians may be tacky and tawdry and everything that's wrong with modern culture, but they're raking it in. And Kathy's trying to grasp something for herself. 

1 hour ago, tvfanatic13 said:

I'm still trying to figure out WTF Michael Jackson had to do with any of this... LOL 

From the sounds of it, Kathy requested Billie Jean, the DJ refused, she insisted, he probably said something ugly about Michael Jackson, and since MJ and Kathy were childhood friends she went off and made a scene. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, SnarkAttack said:

It's like Chicken Little who says, "the sky is falling, the sky is falling".  Then, when it really is, no one believes him. Rinna lies so much that if she IS telling the truth, no one believes her.  It's her own fault.  She will always be branded as a liar and evil person, even if she is "playing a part" on the show.

She is very delusional and irrational.  Rinna is truly caught up in her own persona and she is getting worse, do you recall when Sutton said it would take an exorcism to remove the soap opera actress from Rinna!!!  

Edited by endure
  • Applause 3
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, dmeets said:

Interesting contrast between Kyle getting aggressive and loud "You can't say that!!" when Sutton called Diana soulless, but not a peep when Lisa referred to Kathy as a black-hearted gaslighter in need of psychiatric care who uses dying friends as an excuse to misbehave.

She (and Garcelle to be fair) waved a banner about how bullshit it is that Crystal clams up and shrinks into herself when there's conflict or an attack on her, yet she displays that same behavior, which is so opposite to how alive she becomes when she's inserting herself into other people's drama.

I really hope next week's previews aren't a misdirect and that the FF5 4  finally cracks in half for good.

Excellent point! I don't think Kathy has a "black heart." I think she had a bad night and lost her temper. I'm sure she's not a saint. She's human after all, and maybe she IS used to getting her way because she's Kathy freaking Hilton. I just don't buy that she's this scary, evil lady who scares glass-throwing, will fuck you up threatening Lisa Rinna. Give me a break. I'd still rather be friends with her over most of the others any day. 

Yes! With Crystal, I think she is a sensitive person and still somewhat out of her element on this show. She did not grow up on camera, nor does she know most of these women that well. I can understand her getting emotional and crying out of the frustration. Kyle on the other hand just constantly cries, and she's the first to cause conflict herself too. She doesn't care that her actions often lead others to tears. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Agreed! 

However, what the hell was Kathy wearing?  Looked a lot like the contents of a grab bag from the thrift store.  Animal print ruffled skirt? With a screen print tee shirt?  And I don't even have words for those boots?  The funniest part was that she seemed to think it was some sort of western wear.  🥴  At least we know it wasn't rented though, lol. 

Too funny. I'd rather wear that crazy combo than Erika's skin. She spends all of that money on makeup, hair, etc. and let her skin get like that? Still can't get over it and will never unsee. She was barefaced on the return flight from Aspen, as well.

Not 100% sure if Kathy was being sincere about her dying friend's effect on her behavior, but I read somewhere that the death of an old and mutual and very dear friend is what led to the end of the feud between Kathy and Kyle.

Loved Sutton and her Popeye's on china. If you've got it, use it!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

but it was worse than just venting about her sister, 

I think there are two separate pieces, the meltdowns she had in public at the club or in the van, and the one she had with Rinna at the house. 

I don't know that there was any slur slinging in the Van or with Rinna (Rinna hasn't said so), but if she did it in the club there is very little chance someone didn't go on the record with it immediately and sell it, even to squeeze her later. That's why I doubt these slur reports, tho not because she isn't someone who would say such things just because I think someone would of got their payout and blabbed. Which is funny because Diana was all, she doesn't know how to play the game, by tipping large to get what she wants, and Sheree was the only one to get that naw she's so rich/entitled that she doesn't even have to PLAY those games and add in the kind of disrespectful ball busting she endured and outright shit stirring by Rinna and she lost her rich white bitch mind.

I also think it's funny that Diana was like Kathy should know how to act in clubs since again she made a point of how she doesn't like them or go to them often (probably because she has to mix with even the upper crust hoi poloi). So no she actually doesn't realize you have to tip for good service lots of obscenely wealthy people don't/won't tip. I did have one of my like Erika moments when Diana was like "she was born to this" and Erika was like NOOOO she married it just like you and me.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

In her ponderosa apology scene, I don’t think Kathy disputed Rinna’s report that Kathy said she hated and was going to take down Kyle AND her family, which goes a little further than simply “venting” imo.  Kathy admitted to  Kyle that her (Kathy’s) odd behavior, apparel, etc., was increasing recently.  Could it be that 60 + yr old Kathy is dealing with early stage dementia, whether she realizes it or not?  That (not alcohol - in vino, veritas) might excuse her acknowledged hurtful ranting.  If Kathy doesn’t specifically deny her cruel remarks, I believe they occurred.

• Useful 5
19 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Excellent point! I don't think Kathy has a "black heart." I think she had a bad night and lost her temper. I'm sure she's not a saint. She's human after all, and maybe she IS used to getting her way because she's Kathy freaking Hilton. I just don't buy that she's this scary, evil lady who scares glass-throwing, will fuck you up threatening Lisa Rinna. Give me a break. I'd still rather be friends with her over most of the others any day. 

Yes! With Crystal, I think she is a sensitive person and still somewhat out of her element on this show. She did not grow up on camera, nor does she know most of these women that well. I can understand her getting emotional and crying out of the frustration. Kyle on the other hand just constantly cries, and she's the first to cause conflict herself too. She doesn't care that her actions often lead others to tears. 

Kyle seems to be easily cowed, and also wants to kiss up to people like LVP and Rinna for their approval. She hates conflict; now whether that’s trauma held over from childhood or just an act, is anybody’s guess, given it’s said she has strings to pull.

Crystal is clearly out of her element here. Did she ever come out to the rest of the coven and say she’s believes Kathy? Can’t remember. But then, who’d want the ensuing wrath inflicted on them?

I hope it’s getting through to thick-skulled Andy that three people have to go in order for this show to survive. (Maybe four, if you include Dorit.) I am taking a bit of hope in noticing that Diana’s screen time has seemed to have decreased lately (at least to me). I hope Rinna sealed her fate last night with the “my show” comment. She’s given herself ownership, which has. to. stop.

As someone said, there is no person you “love to hate” with those three. You just hate. And who needs to watch that?

Andy, are you listening? You may like the weekly cage matches, but a lot of us DON’T. 

33 minutes ago, endure said:

She is very delusional and irrational.  Rinna is truly caught up in her own persona and she is getting worse, do you recall when Sutton said it would take an exorcism to remove the soap actress opera actress from Rinna!!!  

Next on E! TV: “Lisa Rinna: A Legend In Her Own Mind”. 

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Kyle seems to be easily cowed, and also wants to kiss up to people like LVP and Rinna for their approval. She hates conflict; now whether that’s trauma held over from childhood or just an act, is anybody’s guess, given it’s said she has strings to pull.

I guess I see Kyle differently. For all her anxiety and how much she cries, she's hardly this docile wallflower to me. Since season 1, she's been part of much of the conflict, and often lead it. 

At the top of my head, she pushed the scene in the limo outing Kim's alcoholism. She bullied Brandi when she was the new girl on crutches and hadn't done a thing. She confronted a grieving and outnumbered Lisa Vanderpump. She was part of pushing Denise to talk about her sex life.  She manhandled Sutton and implied she lied about miscarriages. I don't think Kyle is easily cowed. I think she happens to be both a bully and a crybaby. Charming combo. 

10 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Next on E! TV: “Lisa Rinna: A Legend In Her Own Mind”. 

You don't think she's the LeBron James of Housewives?

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 16
6 hours ago, TexasGal said:

So I am not here to defend Rinna, who is grossly trying to milk this for all its worth, but can we talk about Kathy's stupid "I rode in from the Ponderosa" intro to her apologies.  BOTH OF THEM?   That made them seem less genuine to me and too over the top with "I'm just so quirky! I can't be expected to behave like a normal person!"  

I just took it as her clumsy attempt at humor because she was so uncomfortable. I doubt Kathy does a ton of apologizing so it was awkward. No surprise, I am still 100% team Kathy. Rinna needs to go and definitely take her 2 besties with her. I would also be glad to see Vile Kyle and Dumb Dorit go, but hoping for all 5 of them gone is probably just too much to hope for. I am hopeful though that Rinna has now achieved, or even surpassed, Brandy level of dislike from the viewers and I think that's the point where HoWives are usually cut loose. 

Edited by chlban
  • Like 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 6
18 hours ago, bencr said:

Perhaps I'm reading too much into this, but I thought Sutton's Popeye's lunch with Erika was kind of a sweet way to remind Erika that they come from a similar background. 

Yes and this is why I like Sutton, she just is who she is.  

12 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I guess I see Kyle differently. For all her anxiety and how much she cries, she's hardly this docile wallflower to me. Since season 1, she's been part of much of the conflict, and often lead it. 

At the top of my head, she pushed the scene in the limo outing Kim's alcoholism. She bullied Brandi when she was the new girl on crutches and hadn't done a thing. She confronted a grieving and outnumbered Lisa Vanderpump. She was part of pushing Denise to talk about her sex life.  She manhandled Sutton and implied she lied about miscarriages. I don't think Kyle is easily cowed. I think she happens to be both a bully and a crybaby. Charming combo. 

Howives maybe. 

• Applause 2
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Yeah, you’re right, on second thought. I just can’t help but notice how she always kind of shrinks back whenever conflict breaks out. (Thinking specifically of the stuffed bunny incident at the reunion where I thought she was going to chew her finger down to the knuckle.) She can go, too, AFAIC. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Yeah, you’re right, on second thought. I just can’t help but notice how she always kind of shrinks back whenever conflict breaks out. (Thinking specifically of the stuffed bunny incident at the reunion where I thought she was going to chew her finger down to the knuckle.) She can go, too, AFAIC. 

Kyle cries all the time , and is the biggest shit started on the show, she can dish it, but she can't take it. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, RoseAllDay said:

Kyle said she was trying not to laugh!

T6mOKEQE3zQxdtTdBWtTUSUIROQdcW3EF9gllaTA

• LOL 1
6 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Does she shrink from all conflict, or does she only shrink from conflict when someone is having a go at one of her sisters?

• Like 1
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, endure said:

Anyone think Kathy drank too much tequila, behaved badly, apologized and it’s time to move on, or is there a lot more to this story?  They seem to draw this out over hours of wasted screen time. 

Well this is essentially the same group that acted like Denise had killed someone, rather than possibly having had sex with another consenting adult. So, yeah, more wasted screen time. 

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 17
20 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:
20 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

Diana 🤷🏻‍♂️🤮🖕🏻

Did I hear right that she didn’t recognize Elton John?

Oh, how “convenient” that he called while cameras were filming. Not a set-up, no, not at all.🙄

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Mar said:

Oh, how “convenient” that he called while cameras were filming. Not a set-up, no, not at all.🙄

Sir Elton, as much as I love this trashy show, you are above it! Please have nothing to do with it nor most of the cast members!!!!

• Like 4
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I have a sneaking suspicion the Rinna/Kyle/Kathy convo scene was filmed after all the backlash of not having any footage to back up Kathy's meltdown. 

My theory: BRAVO contacted the three after they finished filming the season and all this came out. They said hey, we need to film a scene where Rinna confronts Kathy so we can make this more interesting for the viewers because we are getting alot of flack for this mess. So get your hair and makeup done!  Filming starts in 2 hrs so get your asses over to Kyles!

I feel like this totally lines up.   This whole time, I’ve felt as if the legal wrangle (that we really don’t hear all that much about) is the number one dictating factor as to what we see and hear…OR DON’T.  

It’s really been THE controlling factor when it came to this storyline, which does raise an eyebrow. The whole “the cameras were down” is a load of shit, as we knew all along.  Andy made that clear with his non-denial denial.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, politichick said:

Loved Sutton and her Popeye's on china. If you've got it, use it!

Same!  I remember one stressful (for my working mom who hosted everyone) Christmas Eve my mom served KFC on her wedding china, lol.  We kids thought it was awesome.  😊

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, suzeecat said:

My dvr is refusing to store RHOBH episodes.  My dvr has a heart and soul!

The same thing happened to me! I have YouTube TV, which is pretty much the same thing as cable. It did not record last night’s episode. I have the Bravo app so I had to watch it there.

• Like 2
20 hours ago, janiema said:

There was a strange statement from Mo in one of the flashbacks. He said he was “approached“about starting a new firm. I thought he owned The Agency. Does he have a partner?

He does have a partner, his name is Billy Rose.  There was an article in Forbes this past spring about Maurico and The Agency and their huge success: reportedly a billion dollar company now. 

ETA:

Here is the link: https://www.forbes.com/sites/emmareynolds/2022/05/23/the-agency-founder-mauricio-umansky-talks-the-real-estate-firms-global-expansion-and-whats-next/?sh=4c76d3696972

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Mar said:

Did Diana’s invite to the White House get lost in the mail, too?

5 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

He does have a partner, his name is Billy Rose.  There was an article in Forbes this past spring about Maurico and The Agency and their huge success: reportedly a billion dollar company now. 

They should spend some of that money on their website. I like house porn. The Agency’s site is slow to load and cuts out, at least on my device. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
27 minutes ago, Mar said:

The same thing happened to me! I have YouTube TV, which is pretty much the same thing as cable. It did not record last night’s episode. I have the Bravo app so I had to watch it there.

Same!  I actually had it on during the episode, but was on the phone and my daughter came home…but while it WAS on, the picture was all messed up.  I was having to work extra hard to focus, as if I had drunk as much as Kathy must’ve that night in Aspen!

• Wink 1
  • LOL 1
19 hours ago, JD5166 said:

Can we talk about the fact that hiding her stupid purse and mocking Kathy’s Fashion choices are an entirely different joke? Yes, Kyle she was bothered because you’re a stupid bitch and it was mean AF. This  was before we were all talking about it....we had not seen that yet. 

When they showed that flashback of Kathy hiding Kyle's bag I was like, "This is the best you can come up with?!" Kyle has mocked Kathy every chance she can get this season. The way Kyle makes fun of Kathy is so mean spirited and unnecessary. It also comes across as someone who has an axe to grind.

Rinna is so disgusting in her glee at being a part of this conflict. She wasn't satisfied with Kathy maintaining her composure and giving both ladies an apology that would be reasonable by the standards of the average person. She needed this to be a scene and continued to push until Kathy was in tears.

There was truly nothing that Kathy could have said to satisfy Rinna. That's why Kathy left. She knew there was no point continuing to subject herself to this nonsense. 

The way that Rinna said she was "sorry" was so icy and unfeeling. Rinna's the one with a black heart and she's the one who needs help. Her decision to take down Kathy is such a puzzling calculation. Rinna comes off so horribly and she actually cares what fans think. She desperately wants to hang onto her diamond so I really don't get how she thought this would help.

As bad as Erika is, I think Rinna might be worse. It's a tough call. They're both terrible people so I guess that's why they're BFF. 

Also, Kyle claims that she's in a tough spot and that the other ladies are like sisters so she doesn't want to be in the middle of their feud. Idk, I felt like she liked seeing Kathy twist in the wind. At no point did she try to be any sort of mediator. She just sat there while Rinna turned the knife and treated her sister like shit. 

For those who are keeping up, is the response on Twitter and elsewhere pro-Rinna or is she getting dragged? Please somebody tell me that the genpop is sounding off on this bitch.

• Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
7 minutes ago, Avaleigh said:

There was truly nothing that Kathy could have said to satisfy Rinna. That's why Kathy left. She knew there was no point continuing to subject herself to this nonsense. 

Exactly.  I wish she would have left before she started crying because it just made Rinna grin. 

She [Lisa]  desperately wants to hang onto her diamond so I really don't get how she thought this would help

Well, she got away with telling everyone Yolanda had Munchausen's when she had Lyme disease.   She got away with telling people Kim was "close to death" due to her drinking.  She's got away with screaming at Sutton for exactly no reason not just once but again at Dorit's function.  She probably thought she could whip up some scandalous drama over Kathy's meltdown and once again put herself in the middle of it. 

She just sat there while Rinna turned the knife and treated her sister like shit. 

I can relate to Kyle's paralyzing anxiety during these kinds of confrontations so I didn't see it so much as Kyle just sitting there as she was just wanting it to stop. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, blixie said:

I think she is mixing some truth with a lot of exaggerated "lying".

This my conspiracy theory. Kathy got drunk and said some mean things in a rage.

Rinna sees an opening to embellish this as no one else heard the majority of what was said.

Rinna spins this awful story against Kathy and Kathy, who did say something hurtful like "Dorit is a poopyhead" and "Crystal is a dum-dum". Then Kathy feels bad and apologizes to everyone but has no idea the Rinna has made up her own narrative to this.

Of course this would get cleared up at the reunion when Kathy says, "i never said that stuff" but the damage is done.  Who knows, I probably have too much imagination, but  Rinna has cried wolf one too many times for me to believe anything she says.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 11
42 minutes ago, Avaleigh said:

For those who are keeping up, is the response on Twitter and elsewhere pro-Rinna or is she getting dragged? Please somebody tell me that the genpop is sounding off on this bitch.

She is getting destroyed.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 13
  • Love 5