Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E20: Silence Is Golden

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, Glama said:

My other half cannot stand me watching these housewives shows. He says all they do is drink and shout.  He's not terribly wrong. Whenever I watch an episode in the living room, he can hear it in another room and ask if I'm watching one of my 'shouting programs'. Even if the housewives aren't arguing, they are always squealing or screaming at one point or another. It's such a loud program!

My husband just gave up finally and accepted the fact that for some reason I watch these shows.

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

My husband just gave up finally and accepted the fact that for some reason I watch these shows.

😅 Good for him, and you! My partner isn't there yet. I hope some day he'll get there.

😅

• Like 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

A friend was talking about an episode in a group of acquaintances.  Everyone else, including myself, feigned horror at the fact that she watched such a show.  I never admitted that I also watch each week. Later find out that most of us watch… but never admit.  It’s crazy.

Honestly, season 1 I wouldn't have been too embarrassed. The show was a little classier than some other reality shows out there. 

3 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

Why I watch is still a mystery. I’m entertained by ‘reality’ I guess.  Most network dramas are a bore.

Oh my gosh, same! I want to enjoy dramas so badly. I appreciate the craft of acting so much. I wanted to be a full-time actress when I was young, and I had zero interest in reality TV. (Some actors just wanna get paid to be on camera. *cough* Rinna) But I just can't get into long, drawn-out stuff the older I get, even if it's what I preferred doing myself. I mostly watch reality and easy sit coms like The Office. I do still LOVE live theatre, the more dramatic, the better. 

Watch What Crappens said Sutton always has the most dramatic Tennessee Williams cries, and I died laughing.

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 9
10 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

A friend was talking about an episode in a group of acquaintances.  Everyone else, including myself, feigned horror at the fact that she watched such a show.  I never admitted that I also watch each week. Later find out that most of us watch… but never admit.  It’s crazy.

Why I watch is still a mystery. I’m entertained by ‘reality’ I guess.  Most network dramas are a bore.

I have "confessed" to a few close friends. They always look at me as if I had just told them how much I enjoy going to the Dentist. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1

You’d think after what Rinna said about Kim, Kyle would be beyond skeptical about Kathy. Even more so since it was only Rinna and Kathy in the van, meaning Rinna could say anything and Kathy would really have no defense. By all means, Kyle, talk with Kathy. But without Rinna, and Rinna’s spin on events.

If things were that bad, Erika, why did you stay with Tom? Oh, right. 💵💵💵💵You RISK becoming mean and hateful? What do you call your attitude over the past year? Sweetness and light?

2 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Oh Jeez, after 2 seasons watching Erika post separation, now on the last episode of this season we have to watch her crying to her therapist.  This seems awfully convenient and I’m not buying it.

Me,  neither. The victim act wore off a long time ago. She can just go off and peddle her hair extensions and never show her face on the show again, AFAIC.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

What’s her angle here with no makeup?

Trying to look somewhat like a human?

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Love 16
3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

No, she said she was friends with him and his husband. They both collection dishes. 

Okay. I thought she didn’t know who he was at first. 

EDIT — Played it back, and I definitely misheard.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2

Okay, first we have Erika, bare faced, crying to her therapist and then….. miraculously, Elton calling Diana, thanking her.  Oh lord, I think I’m going to vomit. 

Edited by Emmeline
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 8
8 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

The hypocrisy of Rinna is staggering. Andy better bring up how she treated Kim, LVP, Denise and  Sutton at the reunion. He probably won’t though. 

Let’s not forget Eden Sassoon and Yolanda.  

Edited by Emmeline
  • Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12