Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E18: Tell All Part 1

• Start Topic

37 minutes ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

(that's why they need a moderator who can take control. Jibri is good entertainment but it should not be the Jibri show for him to run his mouth non stop).........and did Moana even say 2 words or was she asked anything? (maybe I dozed.....oh I do remember her asking Mohammed if maybe he would be better off with a Muslim and if Yve would convert but beyond that- silence)

On that note, Shawn seemed to steer the conversation more than I recall from other tell-alls.  I was actually surprised the first time I noticed her do so.

47 minutes ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

and did Moana even say 2 words or was she asked anything? (maybe I dozed.....oh I do remember her asking Mohammed if maybe he would be better off with a Muslim and if Yve would convert but beyond that- silence)

I think that was the only time she spoke.  The only memorable Miona for me was when she was pissed off because she had to rearrange her perfect posing position when Jibri abruptly stood up to switch spots with her on the couch so that he could get a better angle to yammer at Ari some more. 

Speaking of the couches, that set up was for the shits.  I thought Kara also looked like shit.  The hair extensions and Instagram glam look thing does not work for her.  Personality aside, I thought she was cute as hell on the show. 

I also noticed a lot of Botox and smooth visages, most noticeable on Yve.  And speaking of Yve, Mohamed creeps me the hell out on every level.  The glassy eyed stare, the perma smile and the sing songy voice?  Eesh.  No thanks. 

• Like 1
  • Love 17
9 hours ago, endure said:

Anyone think they should ask Patrick why he moves every few months?  I can't recall what kind of business he is in....anyone?  Jibri is a huge asshole, he actually annoyed me continually going after Ari the way he did.  I hope Bini beats the hell out of him outside after the show, he deserves a smackdown.  Peace out ✌🏻

Patrick sells home security systems. The company he works for does mostly door to door sales. Given that, it makes sense that he would move a lot as the market would become saturated and there are no more potential buyers in an area.

On an unrelated note, I heard that Kara will get a spin off show about her balloon business. It's called "Blow Me!".

I wonder if Miona isn't as fluent in English as we were led to believe, and that's why she isn't saying much.

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
On 8/13/2022 at 9:13 AM, Auntie Anxiety said:

I believe the Pillow Talkers are given a script/schedule and talking points. 

Especially David and Annie as you can see HIS lips moving to the words SHE is saying.  It's so dumb.  By the way, Annie should have left her face alone. 

• Mind Blown 2
  • Love 2

One of the worst tell alls in the history of this show and that says a lot...

Guillermo/Kara---ugh. I seriously doubt she was super stoked to be knocked up so quickly. Will anyone go there and ask her if she quit drinking while pregnant? Seems like it may be a bit hard to go from blackout drunk on the weekend to stone cold sober for 9 months. Guillermo just looks like a little dwerp, sorry, I know some think he is hot and sexy or a sweet guy, or adorable. But sitting up there on the stage I was really struck by how young, immature and derpy he really is.....that cringe line about wanting to be like Bile when he grows up? WTF was that? And way to not play into the "she treats me like a child" by basically calling yourself a child. Betting he was a coddled mama's boy back in Venezuela, continues to be from afar. Also reminded me a lot of my ex, who remained the same at 42 as at 24, which is why we divorced. 

Emily/Kobe---waiting for her to get called out on her shit. They seemed actually like the most stable and "real" couple up there. She lucked out big time with Kobe. Although I wanted to smack her smug face when she said she was a stay at home mom which is what she always wanted. Yeah, no shit, we all know you just wanted to be a stay at home something......cause she has no desire to be productive in the workforce OUTSIDE her house, Good luck Kobe. 

Yve seemed on the verge of tears the entire time. Echoes of Memphis and Hamza. 

Patrick/Thais---so he goes to a dr, finds out he has zero sperm which isn't that unbelievable since he used so many drugs and drinks so much. She takes a trip to Brazil, for who knows how long, and magically she is preggo. Dumbass should get a paternity test, but no, he is such a moron he gets on tv and basically says how this is a miracle baby since he has zero swimmers and she still got knocked up. I thought his brother was very restrained with Jibjab goading him. I kinda want to see that fight. I feel like Patrick would smack Jibjab down with one hard slap or punch then pick up his pint glass and chill. 

Bilal---they actually also seemed like a stable happy force. I sort of for once got what Bile was trying to say and agreed with him---she led a sheltered life back home, finances and lifestyle are very different here and she can't be expected to know it right away, so in his however misguided way, he wanted to show her how fortunate their lifestyle really is. There was no need to drag his ex wife out there. I was waiting for someone to point out to her that his prenup for his new marriage has ZERO to do with her. ZERO. She is remarried, did Bile sit down with her and have a chat about her protecting her shit from the new man in his kids' lives? 

Jibjab needs to STFU. He was obnoxious and a know it all up there and if that is how he truly behaves 24/7, his parents just have to be relieved he is OUT of the house. 

• Like 2
  • Love 5
15 minutes ago, Stuckathome said:

Although I wanted to smack her smug face when she said she was a stay at home mom which is what she always wanted.

I don’t picture her scrubbing toilets and mopping floors so she probably makes him pay for a cleaning service as well.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, Stuckathome said:

I feel like Patrick would smack Jibjab down with one hard slap or punch then pick up his pint glass and chill.

Daveed isn’t exactly buff and he put Jibri in a coma (probably with one punch).  I hope John taunts Jibri about not knowing how to use a lawn mower.

Regarding Patrick “cheating” that was covered in the early episodes so not sure why Shawn had eyes as big as saucers (actually I do, she doesn’t watch the show).  They spent ten minutes on something super simple.  It was  when they were just starting to date and weren’t exclusive yet.  She may have assumed they were exclusive but never clarified.  

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Well, for one thing, Shaeeda's not from the DR, she's from Trinidad. 

Whether or not she's ever paid a bill, it was nothing less than shitty of Bilal to taunt her with that on national television. I hate him. 

Shaeeda has to go to cooking school in her spare time.  That scarce meal she made for fifty relatives was BAD.  Not enough for one bird.  Maybe its a cultural thing .. I don’t know.  Avacados and rice in a pocket?  No chicken parm and macaroni?

• Love 1

Grammar Snob me was coming back here to make fun of Patrick for saying 'supposably' but I didn't know how to spell it.  So, I just googled it and found out that supposably is supposably a real word.  Mind blown.  Touché, Patrick.  Touché.

• Mind Blown 14
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, Stuckathome said:

Although I wanted to smack her smug face when she said she was a stay at home mom which is what she always wanted. Yeah, no shit, we all know you just wanted to be a stay at home something......cause she has no desire to be productive in the workforce OUTSIDE her house, Good luck Kobe. 

Have we seen evidence of Emmy interacting with her son? I only recall her carrying him around like a bag of flour, while she simultaneously  nursed and blabbed her opinions to anyone else in the room. I do remember Kobe saying something about reading and learning French from books. I could see Emmy sitting in front of the TV all day eating while the kids occupied themselves elsewhere. She doesn't strike me as the kind of person who stays at home nurturing and engaging with her kids. I loved being at home playing with my kids, going to classes, libraries, parks, reading, etc.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Well, for one thing, Shaeeda's not from the DR, she's from Trinidad. 

Whether or not she's ever paid a bill, it was nothing less than shitty of Bilal to taunt her with that on national television. I hate him. 

Yeah - my bad. I was writing this up at 6ish in the morning.

• Love 2

I'm not from nor have ever even been to Boston (except for spending one night in Logan Airport) but even I know how scrappy guys like John are. He is the last person Jibri needs to be waving the red cape in front of on that stage. Not that Patrick couldn't easily take him, too, but there's an unpredictability and a touch of being unhinged about John that should serve as a warning to Jibri that he needs to stop fucking around before he finds out! He's not from the "mean streets" of Rapid City, South Dakota, LOL.

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

I don’t picture her scrubbing toilets and mopping floors so she probably makes him pay for a cleaning service as well.

I’m positive her mother is still doing that! Unless she says differently, I’m sure they’re still living in her parents’ basement and all she does is sit on her fat ass and nurse two babies all day. 

They haven’t gotten to their segment of the Tell All. I hope all this comes out next week 

• Love 6
16 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I agree with you.    Jibria and Miona obviously only came on this show for publicity, and more followers, and anything they can do to extend their time on TLC is what they'll do.            

How long before J & M come out with OF accounts, or Cameo greetings?   Or do they already have that.   

I've changed my vote on the first flounce, to Jibri because he'll do anything to get more attention.    

Of course they're already on Cameo! They also have their own You Tube Channel where you can PAY TO watch such fascinating videos as them going to Taco Bell and selling their shoes. Miona has also launched her makeup line, "Miona Beauty" which is getting mixed reviews. You can buy her signature ponytail for $ 49 but there are complaints that it's cheap looking synthetic hair. 

Speaking of Cameo, EVERY COUPLE FROM THIS SEASON IS ON THERE in some way, either individually or together. For a limited time only, Ari's Cameo price has dropped from $ 65 to $ 49. Who can resist such a deal! 

• Mind Blown 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Breedom said:

Have we seen evidence of Emmy interacting with her son?

I remember her interacting with Koben a little bit, like showing him a "horsie" toy, but even that was more than Ari interacts with Avi. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I am done with these people so I only watched the last half hour (missed my live chat peeps, though!). I heard Shaeeda say something like, "Opinions are like noses. Everyone has one." Obviously she didn't watch the limited run "Body Parts" show on TLC.

• Wink 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Gobi said:

I wonder if Miona isn't as fluent in English as we were led to believe, and that's why she isn't saying much.

Say what you will about Miona, she has avoided falling into most reality show traps so far. She has held herself above the fray, not raised her voice, not dissolved into floods of tears, not picked fights with Jibri over stupid shit. I have a feeling that she'll be baited, hard, next week by some of the lowlifes on this shitshow, and I think it will take a lot to get a rise out of her. She seems determined not to act trashy. So good for her. 

• Like 9
  • Love 8
51 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Say what you will about Miona, she has avoided falling into most reality show traps so far. She has held herself above the fray, not raised her voice, not dissolved into floods of tears, not picked fights with Jibri over stupid shit. I have a feeling that she'll be baited, hard, next week by some of the lowlifes on this shitshow, and I think it will take a lot to get a rise out of her. She seems determined not to act trashy. So good for her. 

Hell, she could probably lay out Jibri with one punch...although only enough to put him in a one-day coma.

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Fire 3
  • LOL 5
17 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

9 minutes ago, Scout Finch said:

Hell, she could probably lay out Jibri with one punch, although it would probably only put him in a coma for a day.

I agree.  Miona is one cool cucumber.  She could probably lay out Jibri with a simple look and probably has a few times already.  I also appreciate the lack of histrionics with her.

Edited by Cementhead
Jibri, not Jubri. And added a thought.
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I agree with you.    Jibria and Miona obviously only came on this show for publicity, and more followers, and anything they can do to extend their time on TLC is what they'll do.            

How long before J & M come out with OF accounts, or Cameo greetings?   Or do they already have that.   

I've changed my vote on the first flounce, to Jibri because he'll do anything to get more attention.    

WHen I saw that get up Jibri was wearing, I thought of "Rhinestone Cowboy":

image.png.c278b2a6187bfc3f61f272c4d45389fb.png

• Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 8
1 hour ago, mmecorday said:

I am done with these people so I only watched the last half hour (missed my live chat peeps, though!). I heard Shaeeda say something like, "Opinions are like noses. Everyone has one." Obviously she didn't watch the limited run "Body Parts" show on TLC.

I think the saying is assholes lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

As I suspected all season, Kobe is the only realistic spouse. You could tell he wanted to work as soon as possible to start supporting his family.  Why an able bodied woman like Emily can't work is beyond me, unless she uses the excuse of having to continuously nurse the baby.   He can do so much better, she's not an equal partner here.  If the family can afford it, its a woman's choice to be a SAHM, but they obviously can't, not starting off right away.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Thoughts:

Why does Patrick keep saying Thais doesn't speak english? She speaks very well, even better now than when the season was filmed. Is it a control thing with him? So he takes over making all her appointments and phone calls he makes her think her English is not good? 

John: You still living at home with your parents, Spahkles? 

Spahkles: Crickets. Why didn't dumbass Shawn follow up on that? 

C'mon, Bini! Stand up for your woman. Say something! He could probably put Jibri in a suffocating choke hold in a second if he wanted to just like he did with Ari's ex. 

Guillermo is hot AF. Give him 10 yrs and his boyish looks are going to be handsome manly deliciousness. The way he was sitting there with his legs crossed like a model puts the other losers to shame. Is he tall enough to be a model? Because that is what he should be doing. Kara, be good to that man.

Not enough Kenny and Tim commentary. Kenny has gained alot of weight. His face is full and his belly is overlapping his pants. It's hard to control yourself with all that yummy Mexican food around you all the time. I feel you, bro! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Jibri wanted so badly to be the star of the tell all & desperately wants another season or maybe a spot on pillow talk or even better in his mind a solo spin off,but he only proved even more what a insecure, immature bully he is. His outfit alone just screams “Look at me!” 

John was the winner for me. “ SPA-HKLES” 

“How yah doin spa-hkles? What’s up, spa-hk les?”

“how’s your family on the farm?” “ You still living with your parents? ”

When all the couples were speaking about jealousy issues, Emily said something like “ I’m not jealous or worried,because kobe “gets it” a lot” but in preview for part 2, Kobe says they barely have sex anymore?

Emily can never keep her lies straight! 

Edited by Hellohappylife
  • Like 1
  • Love 12

Just once, I would like Bini to have Ari's back.  He allowed his sisters to talk smack about her; he just sat there when one of them threw wine in her face and last night he allowed Jibri to poke at her every chance he got.  Does he even like her?   If he were my husband or partner, I'd sit him down and have a "nice chat" with him.  

Hey Emily, in order to be a stay-at-home mom, you have to have a home. Your parents' home doesn't count.  

Oh, to be a fly on the wall when Bilal tells Shaeeda he had a vasectomy.

• Applause 2
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, Hellohappylife said:

When all the couples were speaking about jealousy issues, Emily said something like “ I’m not jealous or worried,because kobe “gets it” a lot” but in preview for part 2, Kobe says they barely have sex anymore?

I'm wondering if now there's FOUR in the bed or is Kobe still down the hall in another bedroom. 

1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

Oh, to be a fly on the wall when Bilal tells Shaeeda he had a vasectomy.

I guess it won't matter because Shaeeda didn't put any consequences in the prenup if he didn't get her pregnant by 40. 

• Love 3

Okay, I admit it, I am super excited that John is here to shut down Jibri.  Most people don't know how to respond to someone like Jibri, but John demonstrated that he knows exactly who Jibri is, that Jibri isn't going to intimidate him, and that Jibri better watch himself before he goes too far.  After an excruciatingly boring tell all, I am actually looking forward to next week when John continues to let 'Sparkles' know who is really the boss of the Tell All.

I haven't liked Jibri all season as he was so very obvious in his practiced attempts to try to get us to see him as the greatest undiscovered superstar of all time who is continually victimized by his parents and everyone else who doesn't realize he is most talented human to step foot in this world.  So, I was totally over his need to dominate the Tell All and instill fear into the other cast members.

I have no idea why the producers thought that we wanted to see Bilal's ex again, Kara's ex again, Yve's "squad" again, etc.  But, they were right that I, at least, am here for John again.  This was such a boring episode IMO.  I don't need to hear about Patrick's side-effects from steroid use nor do I need to see Kobe's underwear.  Oh, and congratulations to Emily and Kobe for continuing to name their children after various illness: first Covid and now Scarlett (Fever).  I can hardly wait for little Measles and Shingles to join their family.  

They didn't show Tim and Kenny enough.  They had some good comments (and some with which I disagreed [Tim and your defense of Bilal]).  I think the producers realized how bad this Tell All was and brought those two in after the fact-I don't think they were live commenting at all.  More like Pillow Talk only their set was a backstage rather than a bedroom.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I guess it won't matter because Shaeeda didn't put any consequences in the prenup if he didn't get her pregnant by 40. 

Unless she had her own legal representation in the U.S........the pre-nup is not valid.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, seacliffsal said:

Oh, and congratulations to Emily and Kobe for continuing to name their children after various illness: first Covid and now Scarlett (Fever).  I can hardly wait for little Measles and Shingles to join their family.  

LOL      Please, no Herpes :)

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
47 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

C'mon, Bini! Stand up for your woman. Say something!

Did he speak at all??? All I remember is him sitting there with his head hanging and the same "aw shucks" look on his face. If we hadn't seen the episodes with him basically being the only parent to his son while Ari stomps around whining about just how HAAAAARD her life is as a working mom, I would swear Bini was "special." 

• Love 1

Did he speak at all??? All I remember is him sitting there with his head hanging and the same "aw shucks" look on his face. If we hadn't seen the episodes with him basically being the only parent to his son while Ari stomps around whining about just how HAAAAARD her life is as a working mom, I would swear Bini was "special." 

He DID share his "good news" about getting the coveted Green Card although he acted like a shy child being prompted by his Mommy to speak to the grownups. Then he answered the question about his MMA career goal but after that, not a peep. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, mmecorday said:

HAHA I just spit out my water!

1 hour ago, Adeejay said:

Hey Emily, in order to be a stay-at-home mom, you have to have a home. Your parents' home doesn't count.  

Yeah and there is no way Kobe makes enough money for what she wants/expects by inspecting gravel, even if he gets overtime.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Hellohappylife said:

Jibri wanted so badly to be the star of the tell all & desperately wants another season or maybe a spot on pillow talk or even better in his mind a solo spin off,but he only proved even more what a insecure, immature bully he is. His outfit alone just screams “Look at me!” 

John was the winner for me. “ SPA-HKLES” 

“How yah doin spa-hkles? What’s up, spa-hk les?”

“how’s your family on the farm?” “ You still living with your parents? ”

Emily can never keep her lies straight! 

John is MVP of the tell all. I laughed hard when he asked about the farm and shone the light on his grifter ways.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

'm wondering if now there's FOUR in the bed or is Kobe still down the hall in another bedroom. 

I know it’s common but imagine if a man called a woman’s genitals “junk.”

2 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

"Where's your little cowboy hat Spahkles?"

I have a feeling Jibri watched Michael Stipe in the Man on the Moon video a few million times.

1 hour ago, magemaud said:

I'm wondering if now there's FOUR in the bed or is Kobe still down the hall in another bedroom. 

Hey if Patrick can recover from “zero sperm” anything is possible.  

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1

I would swear Bini was "special." 

Well he is attracted to Ari.  And has been kicked in the head numerous times.

30 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

John is MVP of the tell all. I laughed hard when he asked about the farm and shone the light on his grifter ways.

He was amusing but his parents live in town.  His grandma has the farm.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Why did they bring on Kara's loser ex? Um... big news... they had a lot of sex when they were teens and then she went away to college and cheated on him. That's not exactly earth shattering. There's this whole thing about the Thanksgiving break up. 

Loved them talking about what a sharp salesman Bilal is. They totally had his number.

... how is it any of the ex-wife's business what Shaida thought of staying in the older home?

Spah-kuls needs to STFU, as many posters have said.

I thought Emily actually looked smaller than when she was on the show -- even before the whole pregnancy thing, which wouldn't have added to her size that early anyway. Baby had plenty of room. But even though she technically looked pretty good, you can't hide that ugly on the inside. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, jackjill89 said:

I thought Emily actually looked smaller than when she was on the show

I think while seated on the couch can be deceptive. When she was shown walking on stage, especially from the back, she looked quite rotund to me. In fact, I didn't realize that she had already had the baby by then. image.png.f02315fb8fadd62ae2a793a1b9a6af9d.png

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, seacliffsal said:

They didn't show Tim and Kenny enough.  They had some good comments (and some with which I disagreed [Tim and your defense of Bilal]).  I think the producers realized how bad this Tell All was and brought those two in after the fact-I don't think they were live commenting at all.  More like Pillow Talk only their set was a backstage rather than a bedroom.

I never thought about it but you're right.  They had to have Tim and Kenny comment after, unless they wanted to film them commenting about many hours of filming.    I bet they actually watched very little of the clips of the show.  

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

Did he speak at all??? All I remember is him sitting there with his head hanging and the same "aw shucks" look on his face.

I think part of Bini's issue is that he is very self conscience about speaking English. He's as good as Mohammad but you don't get better if you don't try. The other part is that he a spoiled baby who has let his sisters coddle him because their parents are dead. Winegate is a perfect example. Total disrespect to his wife, Bini lets his sister parents take over.

Patrick should get a DNA test. Maybe he already has. You go from zero sperm to making a baby and your wife is back in Brazil part of the supposed time they conceived? I would want to know more about that timeline.  

• Love 5
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Because she doesn't watch the show, doesn't follow the stories, and it wasn't on her cue cards.

Just now, Kath94 said:
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Because she doesn't watch the show, doesn't follow the stories, and it wasn't on her cue cards.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4

I was hoping for some real questions - about Bilal's 'house' being a showhome type home and they don't really live in it, whether Kara has cut down/stopped drinking, Jibby explaining that their storyline was fake and that the 'wedding' drama was his parents not wanting to attend his son's music video and Instagram phot-op. Plus that the storyline was mostly faked. Thais' English didn't seem to bad. If they got married in Feb. 2022, then the baby is a honeymoon baby or she was preggers around the time they got married. How can Patrick's company afford to regularly move him to new cities? What is Jiblet doing in Palm Springs? That is not a cheap place to live. Why didn't Mo find a Muslim-American woman closer to his age? She could have been 38 and still a little older than him. What is Ariela doing?

Kobe and Emily - yeah, no one needs to see the custom underwear Emily got for him with her face on it. At least he is working and wants to look after his family. Some women do stay at home because daycare costs eat up most of the paycheque. Cheaper to stay at home and live with less and not pay $2000/month for daycare for two kids. Kobe's job may not be the best but it is a start that will lead to better opportunities. Are they still living in her parents' house? Have their own apartment? Kobe did seem the most decent of all the contestants in terms of meeting and greeting everyone. Their little girl was cute.

Bini and Ari - Bins, you do need to stick up for your wife. And communicate better. She may not have been as jealous of your female training partner if you explained to her that you are in a specific weight class and that it is hard to find male training partners in that weight class. Nothing to do with her or cheating or anything. You also did not stick up for your wife when your sisters threw wine at her. Better boundaries. Ari will be jealous of anything. That is her issue that she needs to work through. Bini also needs to maybe look at reality and his real prospects for success as a fighter. How much money is someone funding in to his training? That is not cheap.  A very small percentage of folks make it in any sports career. Are Ariela's parents going to supply the cash? Does he have sponsors? I also highly doubt that there are millions of women who would want Bini. Too short, too skinny. But maybe some do want a reality tv show person.

Jiblet and Miona - Miona just sat there like a lump. It's Jiblet Hour! He will sing and dance and insult almost everyone. Very loud suit with the look at me vibe. I could see it as a stage outfit for some concert or award show. No business going in on Ariela. Why would he care about her? And then go after others. Not your show, Jibs. Shaun is the host. If you are trying to extend your 90 Day tv appearances, maybe a little less. Like Coco Chanel said, when dressed for an event, always take off one item. I enjoyed John calling him 'Spahkles' and having his number and area code.

Patrick and Thais - Thighs, do yourself a favour and sit properly. You are not on the show to lay on your husband. Show some self-respect. If they got married in 2022, how did she go to Brazil? Or maybe they married in 2021? *shrugs* Thought he said he wanted 2/22/2022. Did John move with Patrick to Las Vegas? Did he rent his own place so Ms Thighs can walk around the house in her underwear. She had some unrealistic expectations, especially if she knew Pat's brother shared a home with him. He is not going to just leave because you say so. Are her parents happy about a grandchild? Is this an anchor type baby. They just don't seem ready to be parents and are still getting to know each other.

Guillermo and Kara - way too long hair extensions. Guess they are boring. Guillermo, do not aspire to be Bilal in the future. Maybe get some ideas how to dress as a business person and learn taste and invest in good quality long-lasting clothing. Don't be a gaslighter. Why trot out Kara's high school boyfriend? He is not the same at 30 as he was at 17. Uh, maybe he still is. Not relevant to who Kara is at this point. Still seems to soon for them also to be parents. Have fun as a married couple, spend time with each other.

Bilalzebub and Shaeds - nice earrings. Why bring on the ex-wife? I can see Shaeeda not looking at her. No guarantee that you will have anything but a cordial or semi-cordial relationship with the ex. She is unlikely to be your BFF. Shaeds doesn't seem all that happy. Granted, when one is being gaslit daily, it's tough. Methinks Bilalzebug needs to come clean about a few things. Or maybe both do deserve each other.

Mo and Yve - are they still together? Yeah, he got to see what American culture was like over X months and for his sake (aka landing the Golden Ticket of the Green Card) he had to 'accept' Yve's way of dress and life. Uh, you knew who she was and you liked her bikini photos and so did you think that would change?  You made your bed, well, she did, really and now you have to stick it out til you can escape. I would like to know how much time he spends with Tharan and how he contributes to the household. Maybe Yve doesn't mind being used. Who knows.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, Gobi said:

Patrick sells home security systems. The company he works for does mostly door to door sales. Given that, it makes sense that he would move a lot as the market would become saturated and there are no more potential buyers in an area.

On an unrelated note, I heard that Kara will get a spin off show about her balloon business. It's called "Blow Me!".

I doubt Miona could get a word in with Sparkles. 

• Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

Hey if Patrick can recover from “zero sperm” anything is possible.  

it's also possible they had a donor, and don't want to make that public.  I can understand the need for privacy, but maybe don't go on national tv?

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

As far as Bini not speaking up, there may be various reasons.

• He's not from the US and may not be comfortable speaking English or chiming in
  • He's in a group with a bunch of intimidating people and again, not super comforable
  • Bini is not a confrontational guy, as seen in the season and isn't about to start now
  • Ari doesn't really have his back, he's out there on his own
  • He's on American TV and that is a big thing! Lots of nerves! Remember how excited he was when he was in NYC? And now he's in a studio with lights, cameras and a bunch of bullies. Maybe he could manage being filmed by a camera or two but this is more intense

I'm on Team Bini.

3 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Jibby thinks he's star material. If the music business doesn't work out (and it won't) - he thinks he can be a reality star. Let's face it, it's not a lot of work and that fits his work ethic perfectly. The guy needs to go get a regular job just like most people. I see zero star quality. Sainte-Chapelle says it beautifully.

• Applause 4
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

I have no idea why the producers thought that we wanted to see Bilal's ex again, Kara's ex again, Yve's "squad" again, etc.  But, they were right that I, at least, am here for John again.  This was such a boring episode IMO.  I don't need to hear about Patrick's side-effects from steroid use nor do I need to see Kobe's underwear.  Oh, and congratulations to Emily and Kobe for continuing to name their children after various illness: first Covid and now Scarlett (Fever).  I can hardly wait for little Measles and Shingles to join their family.  

John can stay and kick Shaun off and host the show. I'm there for that.

4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Patrick should get a DNA test. Maybe he already has. You go from zero sperm to making a baby and your wife is back in Brazil part of the supposed time they conceived? I would want to know more about that timeline.  

Males never run out of sperm. Their bodies remake sperm every 64 days according the health website I checked. Therefore, if Patrick got of the 'roids, his body would produce viable swimmers that would knock up Thais. 

If Thais and Patrick stopped renting and actually bought a home, they could just do some minor renos that makes the basement in a nice apartment for John and they can share the space of the kitchen. That way if Thais wants to walk around in her undies, she can do that in all spaces except the kitchen.  But of course I am always thinking outside of the box.

I wonder if the separate room that Kobe had was storyline. I know it only takes 1x but I can't believe that little Scarlet (fever) was conceived when Kobe got home and Emily whisked him away on an overnight. 

• Like 1