Type keyword(s) to search

S24.E08: Power of Veto #3

• Start Topic

(edited)

It's fun to see how the guys came up with the idea to target Ameerah instead of Taylor. And to see it was Kyle's brainchild. There's more going on in his head than it seems.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Caseysgirl said:

I don’t watch the feeds but what horrible things has Taylor done to all these people? I cannot see this at all. What did she do to Paloma or Daniel or Nicole? These people are losing me!

I think she had the nerve to exist.  

• Sad 5
  • Fire 3
  • Love 17

Isn't their any crew who know first aid? It seems like the house guests have to help each other out in these medical situations instead of having staff with first aid/EMT training to assist in emergencies. One thing that Survivor does much better.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

THIS was the comp to have the night Caleb sat down and refused to participate.  Frankie was able to win that task solo.  He wouldn't have been able to with this one.  LOL

Just now, Lamb18 said:

Isn't their any crew who know first aid? It seems like the house guests have to help each other out in these medical situations instead of having staff with first aid/EMT training to assist in emergencies. One thing that Survivor does much better.

I'm sure they do have crew that can help.  BB is just SOOOO determined not to let viewers see that the hamsters interact with anyone other than the players or DR.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

I don’t watch the feeds but what horrible things has Taylor done to all these people? I cannot see this at all. What did she do to Paloma or Daniel or Nicole? These people are losing me!

Taylor had the audacity to have Paloma twist her words and tell lies about her, then have Daniel and Nicole elaborate on those lies, feed their version back to Paloma, and then somehow Taylor forced them into forming an "we hate Taylor" club, and recruit the rest of the house.

Oh, and she's a black woman, therefore aggressive and scary.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Love 17
3 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

Taylor had the audacity to have Paloma twist her words and tell lies about her, then have Daniel and Nicole elaborate on those lies, feed their version back to Paloma, and then somehow Taylor forced them into forming an "we hate Taylor" club, and recruit the rest of the house.

Oh, and she's a black woman, therefore aggressive and scary.

And she's a dark-toned black woman, not a light-colored one, as Taylor was saying at the beginning of the episode.

I like how the game has turned around.!

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 2

So they finally showed what went down with Taylor/Nicole/Daniel. I'm sorry, Nicole and Daniel were totally out of line with that shit. Was Taylor maybe a LITTLE oblivious and awkward? Yes, but there was no meanness to what she said. Daniel and Nicole totally roasted her and you can tell really hurt her feelings. Also, Nicole, I understand that sometimes throwing a competition is necessary, but the way she was gleefully planning to throw the veto to get rid of Taylor was just asking for karmic retribution.

• Like 1
  • Fire 4
  • Love 12

Yes Daniel, America *is* watching.  And boy are you going to be shocked as shit when you get out.

So Nicole says she won’t speak for Daniel, yet Daniel has no trouble telling Taylor not to speak to Nicole that way (whatever the fuck that means, since his nasty ass wasn’t even THERE).

Never in my life have I wanted something more than for Taylor to win veto.  But that comp was for sure set up for sabotage.

Much like that TV show “The Leftovers”, I thought Indy was raptured out until I saw her sitting in one of the rooms.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

Ya know, I like the developments that led us to this 'Leftovers' alliance. It was good to see.

However, I can't help but feel that this is a long-form version of the weekly BS they love to hand us. They always spend a whole veto noms or eviction night cobbling together an alternate plan that is going to happen, and then we even see said plan gaining traction as they try to convince us something unexpected will happen: *announcer voice*  "Will ____ go home as everyone seems to be planning or could there possibly be another target that will come through and rip the house APART?? Stay tuned to BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG BROTHERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!"

So if this actually DOES become a 'thing' I'm all for it, but I've seen too damn many of these things week after week go sidewise and all of a sudden everyone is again 'voting with the house' to get out the initial target anyways come voting time. I just have a bad feeling about this one.

• Love 1

These are some of the most vilest evil Mother F's that have ever stepped off the bus at CBS Studio Center.

What The F(#K..?.Taylor is calling for prayer worried Nicole's mother has taken a turn for the worse and basically telling her if she needs to be home then its okay and somehow its twisted around into that abomination we just witnessed.

This persecution is CRAZY and pathological. It's so tiresome that I am almost wishing she would leave just to be spared this unwarranted abuse.

And then  having to sit through a rigged competition where there is only one team actually playing...it just defeats the whole purpose and throwing a comp needs to be punished somehow...two weeks on slop to automatic going on the block. Something!

Taylor don't trust THE LEFTOVERS...Monty is in it and he's a slippery snake. I will guarantee once they dispense with everyone else Taylor will be at the bottom of the pecking order when they cannablize...if they can hold together that long....there has been so many alliance I don't even know who is in what anymore.

Paloma's black and white memory wall picture gets more airtime than Terrance or Indy combined.

This is a bad, bad cast. People I wanted to like such a Nicole and Ameerah (who is absolute eye candy) have gone to the dark side and  have dissapointed. The only thing that could salvage the season as a whole is a Taylor win but that is simply impossible.

• Fire 2
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, Cotypubby said:

I am now team Taylor all the way!

Me, too.  I don't watch the feeds, so I didn't really have much of an opinion on Taylor, one way or the other.  But now, count me in for Team Taylor.

• Applause 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

And she's a dark-toned black woman, not a light-colored one, as Taylor was saying at the beginning of the episode.

Unfortunatly that's been an issue in our community dating back to slavery with historical accounts of dark skinned field hands vs light skinned house slaves each with unflattering opinions of the other. One would  hope by the 21st century this wouldn't be an issue let alone on BIG BROTHER.

• Sad 3
  • Love 3

This cast is terrible and did no favors to it's sagging collective image tonight. Like I posted on the last thread this collective cast has certainly not brought to the table what they were (likely) expected to. You see little glimmers of what casting might have seen in some of them but damn there are a lot of swings and misses in this group. It's a truly failed casting... and adding on to that, it's also now becoming kind of tough to watch. So many people acting like such tyrants/assholes.

Also Daniel and Nicole apparently are 'those people' that live on pounding down others while refusing to talk about it. They are those 'Oh, you KNOW what you did!!' kind of people. All done in the Big Brother equivalent of 'being really big hiding behind your keyboard', while wearing sunglasses and not making eye contact during their proclamations... sickening. I hope Nicole really feel like shit when she sees this back. And Daniel? Well, yeah. Overreact much?

• Fire 1
  • Love 6

I've been mostly indifferent to Taylor's plight up 'til now but boy, do I feel bad for her. Her worst quality is perhaps her inability to defend herself.

Nicole was a cop for 10 years? Was she fired, because she was a bad cop? She sure as hell can't read people. Everyone in that house heard her balling her eyes out without knowing why, and because of this stupid Festie Bestie twist Taylor is inextricably tied to her, tried to say something nice, and Nicole lashed out at her. 

Daniel is even worse, he wasn't even there. I just wanted Taylor to DOR and get the hell out of there for her own sanity. What horrible people.

Bright side, I kind of like this Leftovers alliance, it's akin to something I've been rooting for for about 24 seasons now - the outsiders ganging up against the "cool kids" while they still have numbers. Can't believe it's taken this long to happen. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 14
13 minutes ago, North of Eden said:

Unfortunatly that's been an issue in our community dating back to slavery with historical accounts of dark skinned field hands vs light skinned house slaves each with unflattering opinions of the other. One would  hope by the 21st century this wouldn't be an issue let alone on BIG BROTHER.

That was hard to read... and reading it makes it seem so preposterous. Seriously how stupid can people be? I thought I never heard of this in my life... but something in me was triggered to recall a woman years and years ago saying she was "friends with a Negro but a very light skinned Negro."

What a total moron.... I wish she was alive today so I could call her on the phone and tell her she is an asshole. 

I am just speechless. 

• Love 1
(edited)

I second those who liked Nicole initially, but holy crap, she and Daniel can just fuck all the way off. What horrid people.

Under different circumstances, Taylor's reaction to being told to "stop" and thinking it was referring to her bringing chips would have been humorous but it was such a reflection of how irrational Nicole and Daniel were being.

And she ends up in a no-win situation that's all too common. 

Taylor seems like such a sensitive person, and I feel so bad for her. I can't wait to vote for her for AFP. She may be at the bottom of this guy's alliance but at least they're treating her like a human being.

Can Jasmine do anything? I also have phobias, so I'm trying to be sympathetic but she seems like such a needy narcissist.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 12

Yes, I think race and skin color have a lot to do with how the women treat Taylor. She is, without question, the prettiest woman in the house.  And when people have the idea that dark skin = unattractive, someone like Taylor messes with that assumption. 

So they have to find fault with her another way. She's got attitude, she's mean, passive aggressive,  a bully, not a good person. There is nothing to back up any of it. But, if you are convinced that a person is evil, then you see everything they say or do through that belief. Nicole took a positive, caring statement and decided it was evil. It is clear Taylor was being supportive, but that didn't matter.

Daniel is the worst. Paloma told him Taylor was evil, he believed it, and then decided Taylor must be responsible for Paloma's breakdown. Nicole told him that Taylor's kind words were insulting and manipulative, so he HATES Taylor.

I hope Taylor does win favorite house guest. And I hope that both Daniel and Nicole find that their careers take a nosedive because of their bullying.

• Love 6

I will be waiting for my cheque from CBS after I coined the festie bestie like a week before they started using it. Well, okay, it was "bestie festie" but still, close enough. I'll use it to fly out to the CBS parking lot that the Big Brother house is on so that I can finally hunt down the sound effects person and hand him his ass because the scooter squeak seemed more offensive than ever this episode.

• Applause 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

I’m glad I missed this for work, don’t think I’ve ever said that before. I have zero tolerance for bullies and what I’ve read here makes me sick. This cast and this season suck. How long does Taylor have to put up with being paired with Nicole?

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

Yes, I think race and skin color have a lot to do with how the women treat Taylor. She is, without question, the prettiest woman in the house.  And when people have the idea that dark skin = unattractive, someone like Taylor messes with that assumption. 

So they have to find fault with her another way. She's got attitude, she's mean, passive aggressive,  a bully, not a good person. There is nothing to back up any of it. But, if you are convinced that a person is evil, then you see everything they say or do through that belief. Nicole took a positive, caring statement and decided it was evil. It is clear Taylor was being supportive, but that didn't matter.

Daniel is the worst. Paloma told him Taylor was evil, he believed it, and then decided Taylor must be responsible for Paloma's breakdown. Nicole told him that Taylor's kind words were insulting and manipulative, so he HATES Taylor.

I hope Taylor does win favorite house guest. And I hope that both Daniel and Nicole find that their careers take a nosedive because of their bullying.

I think Taylor falls into this weird feedback loop. Taylor is a very normal person. She;s a little socially awkward (which is weird for someone with a pageant background), but there's nothing remarkable about her. 

The HG's that were inclined to believe the worst about her take the normalcy and believe that she must be fake/evil/conniving. And she responds ... the way a normal person would, which is withdrawing and acting shocked at the hostility. And that just adds to their belief that she's standoffish/cold/snotty/passive-aggressive.

• Like 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

Yes, I think race and skin color have a lot to do with how the women treat Taylor. She is, without question, the prettiest woman in the house. 

Daniel is the worst. Paloma told him Taylor was evil, he believed it, and then decided Taylor must be responsible for Paloma's breakdown.

I don't think Taylor is the prettiest girl in the house. Indy is pretty and so is Alyssa and Ameerah.

But here's the thing: a bully needs somebody to bully and usually they pick a person who is not part of their cult mentality. I do not think it has to do with race. If Taylor had mingled more with them and flattered them they would have left her alone. But she stood out because she was a loner.....

They picked a scapegoat and it was Taylor. Remember Cody Nickson? They picked him for the same reasons... and NIcole Anthony was targeted too. 

The "outsider" always is given that role and then wins AFP.  This season will be no different. Taylor will win America's favorite and I can't wait. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Wandering Snark said:

This cast is terrible and did no favors to it's sagging collective image tonight. Like I posted on the last thread this collective cast has certainly not brought to the table what they were (likely) expected to. You see little glimmers of what casting might have seen in some of them but damn there are a lot of swings and misses in this group. It's a truly failed casting... and adding on to that, it's also now becoming kind of tough to watch. So many people acting like such tyrants/assholes.

Also Daniel and Nicole apparently are 'those people' that live on pounding down others while refusing to talk about it. They are those 'Oh, you KNOW what you did!!' kind of people. All done in the Big Brother equivalent of 'being really big hiding behind your keyboard', while wearing sunglasses and not making eye contact during their proclamations... sickening. I hope Nicole really feel like shit when she sees this back. And Daniel? Well, yeah. Overreact much?

They don't generally devote a whole episode to failed plans like this, though. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Wow, the mental health screeners just took the summer off, didn't they?

• Paloma wipes herself out first week.  It's surprising that there are people in the cast making her into a martyr, when quitters are usually reviled, since they took a slot thousands of other applicants desperately wanted.

• Jasmine (apparently) panic-attacks herself into unconsciousness.  I'm not trying to impugn people who suffer from panic disorders, but you need to catch that sort of thing in casting, I should think.

• I don't know what's wrong with Daniel, but something clearly is.  

• I'm tempted to say I'm not surprised that Nicole is seven kinds of scum, since she's a cop, but I recognize that would be an extreme opinion.  (I was nearly shot full of lead by the LAPD in 1998, and if I weren't whiter than Taylor Swift, I probably would have been.  So I'm not exactly a big fan of "peace officers."  But that's just my stuff.)

I will note that Ms. "I have so much integrity just THINKING about throwing a comp makes me a sobbing wreck" not only DID decide to throw the comp, but she didn't have the "integrity" to just sit down and tell Taylor to go fuck herself.  Apparently, protecting her image in the game was more important that "integrity", after all.  Such a smug, gleeful hypocrite. I think I liked Paul better than I like her.  Her gaslighting "Focus, Taylor!" calls were repulsive.

I don't like not seeing the Veto ceremony until tomorrow; that's a cheat to save the drama, IMO.

And the only thing I've had against Ameerah is her taste in allies.  But I'll be quite glad if she walks out that door next.

Just infuriating. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 10
10 hours ago, Hellohappylife said:

Big brother producers, please gift the house a vacuum or broom ASAP. I was getting distracted by the clumps of crumbs & dust bunnies in the bathroom/living room.

At first I thought I misunderstood the "theme" of this season - I thought it was Retro Hotel or something, but after becoming fixated with the conditions of the rugs in the bathroom and living room, I decided it must actually be Fleabag Motel.  Turns out, no - these people are just disgusting and there are literal clumps of crud all over the floor of that house.

10 hours ago, Dewey Decimate said:

Watching the vicious gaslighting of Taylor almost made me hyperventilate in sympathy. 

I have definitely cringed hard while watching this show in the past, but last night was another level.  Just watching Taylor's face as she came into the bathroom munching on chips and then immediately getting yelled at by Daniel and having absolutely no idea what he was talking about made me very sad - not to mention, the 14 people also standing there in incredibly uncomfortable silence and allowing it to happen.  I guess the Leftovers have redeemed themselves a bit by bringing in Taylor and claiming to no longer allowing her to be bullied but whatever grace Taylor extends any of these people is completely undeserved, IMO.  This might be the first year I make an account and vote for AFP.

• Like 1
  • Love 11
(edited)
5 hours ago, Halting Hex said:

I think I liked Paul better than I like her.

That's ... really really bad. Holy cow! And I think I might have to agree, and I hate Paul so very immensely.

I was thinking last night while trying (and failing) to sleep - would they have had the votes to go ahead with the original plan to renom Taylor/Nicole and then truly blindside Nicole? I mean, strategically, Ameerah is a better target, but that would have been one for the ages if you ask me.

Oh, and I want both of the garbage people gone before jury, so they can see what we all think of them that much sooner.

Edited by Ananayel
  • Like 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
6 hours ago, LoveLeigh said:

I don't think Taylor is the prettiest girl in the house. Indy is pretty and so is Alyssa and Ameerah.

But here's the thing: a bully needs somebody to bully and usually they pick a person who is not part of their cult mentality. I do not think it has to do with race. If Taylor had mingled more with them and flattered them they would have left her alone. But she stood out because she was a loner.....

They picked a scapegoat and it was Taylor. Remember Cody Nickson? They picked him for the same reasons... and NIcole Anthony was targeted too. 

The "outsider" always is given that role and then wins AFP.  This season will be no different. Taylor will win America's favorite and I can't wait. 

I agree except I see more that Taylor's mistake was coming in and befriending the guys. Seems like the casting tried to line up a girls group to do a girl version of Cookout. So these girls and especially Nicole and Paloma, could not stand this pretty girl hanging out with the fellas. They saw it as Taylor using her wiles (is that the word) to flirt the guys to her side as if the guys were Taylor's minions. But Taylor probably was just doing what was comfortable to her as that's how I would be too (I am more comfortable being friends with guys than girls...just dont dig the girly petty mindset). Especially being in the pageant scene she probably dealt with a ton of big petty backstabbing jealous girly crap and in that setting you have to play that game too (and the harder player wins) or you don't play and try to slink away and not get hit by the mean girls. I assume it was lonely for her so she made friends with guys. But these gals look at her actions as some sort of conniving game play. And I think it's innocent. Poor girl. I want to see the Leftovers go long.

Edited by Lamima
  • Like 2
  • Love 3
(edited)

Last night confirmed what I thought from day 1:  Daniel is a dick.  It was hilarious that Taylor thought he was talking about the "Lays" potato chips at first. God I feel sorry for her and am so happy for the Leftovers alliance. I on!y wish they were getting rid of Daniel.

I think things started off on the wrong foot for Taylor when she wore that revealing bikini playing pool with the boys, laying on the pool table. I have to admit that I did not like her but I have changed my opinion.

Can't believe Jasmine got out of another competition. She is useless.

Edited by MsMalin
  • Love 3
(edited)

I love the scenes BB chose to illustrate how Taylor has been bullied.   There are more than a few house guests that are going to get a nasty surprise when they leave the house…and I love that…I just hope Taylor gets some counseling when this is over…months of unwarranted hatred could take a toll on her mental health.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 4
(edited)

I’ve never been much of a Taylor fan, but last night’s beatdown on her from Daniel/Nicole had me wanting to give her such a hug!  I got teary as she cried in the DR after Daniel’s unasked for and untrue lambasting of her.

And to think NICOLE was one of my favorites at the beginning….now she and Daniel can both have a slice of my homemade FUCK YOU! lasagna.

Nicole – For such a badass, you sure were a fucking coward by telling Daniel and the others how passive aggressive Taylor was being….if you felt that way, why didn’t you immediately tell her to piss off?  If you don’t need anyone speaking for you then why’d you have Daniel do it?  I’ma say it, I don’t give two fucks about her mother.  Taylor came to you with sincerity, you bitch! 

Daniel – You can have the whole FUCK YOU! lasagna, you $2.32 buy one, get one free cheap assed dye wearing dickwad!  Your ass wasn’t even in the room when Taylor tried to empathize with Nicole.  And to throw that nutcase Paloma in Taylor’s face?  Yeah, you’re a dick.  Paloma’s jealousy of Taylor began when Taylor wore that one-piece bathing suit and draped herself over the pool table to play with the guys…she was never the same after that. 

Not only do I need Taylor to win the next HOH but I cain’t wait to see her win AFP so that their faces can drop straight to hell.  Bullying bastards!!

Jasmine is useless and should be the next to go.

Edited by Yogisbooboo64
  • Like 1
  • Love 11
6 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

They don't generally devote a whole episode to failed plans like this, though. 

I admit I was nervous too that we were getting set up for a gigantic disappointment, until Big Brother announcer man touted that we would see something exciting in tonight’s episode.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

And to think NICOLE was one of my favorites at the beginning….now she and Daniel can both have a slice of my homemade FUCK YOU! lasagna.

Add a delicious side of "Blindside Butterbeans" to that lasagna for Daniel and Nicole, please.

• LOL 2

Daniel and Nicole can’t get evicted fast enough. I wish one of them was leaving this week instead of Ameerah. That whole fight was just absurd. In general, I can’t stand people who can’t just own up to not liking someone or not wanting them in the game for game reasons. If Nicole would just say, “I want the reward that the remaining Festie Bestie gets after the eviction, so Taylor needs to go,” that would be fine. But no, she and Daniel have to make Taylor out to be some type of horrible person. Just gross. 

I’m so glad that Taylor found an alliance. 

• Applause 2
  • Love 4

Every once in a while, an argument in the BB house goes WAY too far and actually ticks me off as a viewer.  That's what happened last night.  At first, I thought Nicole was simply reading more into Taylor's conversation than was really there; we all do that from time to time.  But then, Nicole started making a big production about it in the bathroom, making it seem like Taylor was some mustache-twirling villain kicking Nicole while she was down.  She HAD to know that that wasn't the case.  Then , idiot Daniel went crazy with his over-the-top hissyfit ("Don't even talk to me while you're in this house!").

I give Ameerah some credit for trying to calm things down a little; in situations like that, it's usually best not to step in, but I'm glad she made the attempt.

It's funny how one fight can change your whole perspective in this game.  I'm now rooting for Taylor to win this whole thing.

I like how it was the "toxic males" / "comp beasts" of the house who rallied to Taylor's side and created a new alliance on the spot with her.  Will that alliance last?  Maybe not, but it seems like it was a sincere reaction to a terribly unfair situation.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Also Daniel and Nicole apparently are 'those people' that live on pounding down others while refusing to talk about it. They are those 'Oh, you KNOW what you did!!' kind of people.

Yes, Nicole's complaint was that Taylor was being "passive aggressive" with her and that she doesn't like people being "passive aggressive" with her. But she's the one who was being all passive aggressive in the bathroom with Taylor. 

not to mention, the 14 people also standing there in incredibly uncomfortable silence and allowing it to happen. 

That bugged the hell out of me too. (Well, 11.) We heard Ameerah - the only other person who was actually present during Taylor's alleged indiscretion - telling Jasmine she didn't think it was ill-intentioned, but as far as I saw she said nothing to anyone else. And we heard Joseph tell the DR he never saw Taylor do anything wrong, but nobody stood up for her when Nicole and Daniel were going off on her, or tried to cool down the whole situation.

Oh, and I want both of the garbage people gone before jury, so they can see what we all think of them that much sooner.

The sad thing is that Nicole and Daniel are the kind of people who will go to their graves believing they did nothing wrong. No social media or outside influences will sway them, they're just that self righteous, you can tell.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
(edited)

Not only am I emotionally on the side of The Leftovers, but it's good strategy for The Pound (the four guys "left over" from Pooch's "Oasis" alliance) to add three others, so that they can become a majority in the house (after this eviction) and be a majority within that majority.  Plus, it doesn't look as though they're laughing behind Michael/Brittany/Taylor's backs about those three being "disposable", so the alliance could evolve, if it survives.

But it's early days yet, of course.

Edited by Halting Hex
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

That bugged the hell out of me too. (Well, 11.) We heard Ameerah - the only other person who was actually present during Taylor's alleged indiscretion - telling Jasmine she didn't think it was ill-intentioned, but as far as I saw she said nothing to anyone else. And we heard Joseph tell the DR he never saw Taylor do anything wrong, but nobody stood up for her when Nicole and Daniel were going off on her, or tried to cool down the whole situation.

This is such a huge problem with shows like this - BB especially (although a certain recent gross season of Survivor also comes to mind) and RHAP has discussed it at length in various podcasts...sitting back and watching/allowing mistreatment of other contestants and saying nothing to avoid becoming the next target and forfeiting your chance at the money.  Watching from home, I'd like to think that I would be all, "hold on, Elvis - cool your jets, take a walk and leave her alone."  But at the same time, you're isolated from everything you know and are relying on getting by with a bunch of strangers to inform your decisions in order to stay in the house.  If only BB held some kind of class for these people to discuss boundaries that cannot be crossed....oh wait, they do.  But no one listens and there are no retributions.  Never mind.

• Like 2
  • Love 1