Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E08: It Takes a Villain

• Start Topic

(edited)
31 minutes ago, Shannah Banana said:

I am really getting a kick out of Sutton's shady side.  Like telling Diana, the bed rest did her good.  😁

I actually wondered if the 867 5309 shade was a direct dig at Madame Diana herself.   I sincerely hope so.  Something is clearly not clean in her buttermilk.  Well, to me anyway.

I like this — never heard it before!

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
(edited)

It was everything when Sutton gave out that number!

Women always used to give me that number when I asked for their digits in the 1980"s.

It took me a while to catch on.

Edited by john Allday
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 18
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Surrealist said:

Right now, Diana's got the "I do more for Black people than they do for themselves" vibe happening. 

Crystal needs to take away her phone.

I didn't delve deeply enough. 😂

Thanks for the additional info. 👀

Or look at her and say "tell me you're that girl who says I am not a racist because I donate to black people.  tell me that. Please."

4 minutes ago, john Allday said:

Women always used to give me that number when I asked for their digits in the 1980"s.

I still use it when they want me to give them my phone number at stores LOL

• Applause 4
  • LOL 8
  • Love 7
(edited)

Over in the RH subs, I see a lot of people wishing Brandi would return. I'm not sure she would go after Diana or even Erika.

That said I think it would be interesting to bring back Kim Richards who had no trouble whatsoever dragging the hell out of everyone.

Edited by Surrealist
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
6 minutes ago, john Allday said:

Women always used to give me that number when I asked for their digits in then1980"s.

LOL! I had the 45 of “867-5309” when it was popular. I still may have it somewhere. “For a good time, for a good time call…” Yep, Sutton was spot on.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Love 14

Rinna - So glad we got a week off.  Could we parlay that into a few seasons?

Sutton - I don't feel one way or the other so much as I think she should leave.  She is qualified to play bitch with this gang.  Leave and be peaceful and happy.

Erika - Loving her drunky drunk side.  I didn't think I could sit through another season of her but watching her waist and thighs grow and seeing the shots they are getting of her whilst passed out, well damn, it's quite fun.

New girl - I hate her and have no time for her.  They need to downplay her then fire her.  I don't have time for that.  She doesn't even make sense.  But hating her has taken my attention away from hating Dorito and Erika as much.

Garcelle - I love more than anything.  Why can't we build a show around supportive friends like Garcelle and her buddy instead of the screaming bitches?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, Surrealist said:

I'm not a fan of Diana, but I'm also the type of person who tries to find something to like about someone. Lol.

Diana was telling the truth that she and her ex-husband, Roger, had an amicable divorce. I was looking into her background before the season started. Roger was quoted as saying he didn't mind giving Diana half his worth because she earned it.

Usually a divorce case like theirs is an acrimonious one that's fought over in the court system for years over money. 

That this wasn't the case with theirs suggests that Roger likes and respects Diana a great deal. 

The Epstein association is more concerning, of course. I would be curious to know more about this part.

I can see this 2 ways.  They really did part on good terms or it was in his best interest to give her half.  I can't say her sparkling personality could have contributed to his kindness.

2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Lol this did make me laugh 

From this picture it seems she REALLY needs her glam squad.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, SnarkAttack said:

Exactly.  She is coming across poorly to those of us who've never heard of her before.  So now I know who she is, and I've formed an opinion of her based on what I see (real or not).  Good job.

Must be the "bad publicity is better than no publicity at all" thing.  Or, maybe she wants to be an actress.

Sassy Red Wine GIF by Married At First Sight

Good thing Diana is independently wealthy then....because I seriously don't see any acting ability whatsover!  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
1 hour ago, beaker73 said:

I hated Ramona and Vicki but at least they were somewhat entertaining to watch in a train wreck kind of way.  There is nothing interesting, entertaining or amusing about Diana.  I hope she gets torn to shreds at the reunion. 

A major distinction to be sure.  Ramona and Vicki are entertaining in their delusional obnoxious ways.  Diana is working toward despicable and the opposite of entertaining.  

It's interesting that Sutton and now Garcelle are being targeted by this beast.  Hmmmm, could it be because these are the two non-suck ups who are willing to call things out for what they really are and therefore are a threat to the those with both skeletons and questionable personas?

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • Love 11
Just now, Opine said:

Sutton - I don't feel one way or the other so much as I think she should leave.  She is qualified to play bitch with this gang.  Leave and be peaceful and happy.

Erika - Loving her drunky drunk side.  I didn't think I could sit through another season of her but watching her waist and thighs grow and seeing the shots they are getting of her whilst passed out, well damn, it's quite fun.

New girl - I hate her and have no time for her.  They need to downplay her then fire her.  I don't have time for that.  She doesn't even make sense.  But hating her has taken my attention away from hating Dorito and Erika as much.

Garcelle - I love more than anything.  Why can't we build a show around supportive friends like Garcelle and her buddy instead of the screaming bitches?

I would never weight shame a woman but you are not alone in the pleasure of watching Erika becoming much broader in the beam, if she was just the littlest bit contrite about her situation we probably would sympathize with her about her waistline but she is not so neither are we!

New Girl came in too hot looking for a sparring partner, Sutton stupidly cares what this woman says and thinks, that was Sutton's only mistake, buying in to makes Diana relevant and therefore gives her traction and screen time.  I wish they would all play the water martini game with Diana just to see if she falls for it.  

Garcelle and her friend Sharee (sp?), could be entertaining without screaming and I think they would include Sutton in their circle but not sure about the others.  

As far as Denise not showing up I for one am glad because she would bring that nut job of a husband of hers (since the menfolk were included in the invites), and that would be so not fun.

• Love 7

Rewatching. Who, just WHO, refers to her grandmother as “that MFer”? Erika. I don’t care how close they were. That was beyond offensive. Same later, calling her a bitch. That was a new low from someone who I thought couldn’t get any lower. 

I can think of no other words I’d like to hear more from Erika: “I’m never coming back.”

I liked the scene with Crystal, Rob, and Jeff (and the hair dryer, and her TH). (See folks, I CAN say nice things about Crystal.) What was that drink she was making? And the pronunciation of “Norfolk” may be the only way to get “fuck” past the censors. 

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, Surrealist said:

I like that Rob got out and danced without prompting. Sometimes it feels like men have to be dragged out to dance.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Rob and Crystal!  

28 minutes ago, Opine said:

Yes, yes, and YES to all of the bolded!

• Love 7
6 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Ugh Diana. She came into the party with a bad attitude, saying "it's dead." I'm glad Sutton didn't falter when she was arguing with Diana but I wish she would realize she was arguing with a 5 year old. Diana was making no sense. I'm glad Garcelle and Sutton have each other's backs. And I loved Sutton calling Diana an asshole. What is the purpose of sending a text saying you're on bed rest but then showing up? 

Does Sutton have more money than Diana?  I hope so, just because I feel like that would bother her.

2 hours ago, Surrealist said:

She tagged all the HWs except Garcelle.

Screenshot_20220630-134000_Instagram~2.jpg

But she doesn't like to toot her own horn!

• Wink 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Oh and PS she has done ALL of that but tried to play dumb with her whole black content creator thing? Girl bye you are a horrible liar 

Besides *waves hands* all of that, how the heck is Garcelle supposed to know what Diana has donated or done where? That's like when people ask me if I know their friend Bob just because I live in the same state. Her (paraphrased) "I have given and done a lot for 100% black communities" sure reads like when people say they can't be racist because they have a black friend. 

..And so much for that horn tooting she doesn't like to do. All I hear is toot toot blat blaaaat like a tuba on steroids. (Oops! Jinx,HeatherChandler!)

Edited by WhatAmIWatching
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15
50 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Good thing Diana is independently wealthy then....because I seriously don't see any acting ability whatsover!  

I am really wondering WHY she is on the show.  She isn't showcasing her charitable endeavors, has no real storyline, no one seems to care about her toddler boy toy, it brought up rumors of her being a hooker booker with Epstein ties and she hasn't said or done anything noteworthy on the show.  Does she still really have all this $$?

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

It finally came to me.  Diana has a personality reminiscent of Anna Delvey as portrayed in Inventing Anna.  Primary difference being that she actually has money of her own.  I mean seriously, can't you just imagine her looking at Sutton and saying, "you're basic"?

Edited by ichbin
spelling
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Does Sutton have more money than Diana?  I hope so, just because I feel like that would bother her.

I'm not entirely sure what Sutton's ex Christian's net worth is. The online net worth sites aren't usually accurate.

What impressed me was when Sutton talked about getting a forensic accountant who found money she didn't even know existed. When I worked in one banking, we had two forensic accountants as clients. They are wonderful men. I found their job so fascinating at the time. Still think it is. If I had been more numbers-inclined, I might have considered it as a potential career.

Diana's worth is greater than 100 mil, at least.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

I can see this 2 ways.  They really did part on good terms or it was in his best interest to give her half.  I can't say her sparkling personality could have contributed to his kindness.

From this picture it seems she REALLY needs her glam squad.

Hmmm, could be a third reason. Maybe he was glad to be rid of her sparking personality. I know I would be. 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

So Erika is selling hair extensions but the ponytail she wore with her leopard Target dress looked worse than horse hair.  It looked like it had never been combed.   Not a great advertisement.  

Oh Kyle.  She's never had very good fashion sense but wearing lingerie to a birthday party was really bad.   She got a boob lift or something and I guess she wants everyone to notice it.    I've always found her party trick of doing the splits impressive while at the same time generally inappropriate.  Whatever she was doing on that sofa while telling us she can wrap her leg behind her neck was strange.  I'm about her age and looking at knee surgery so I was a little jealous. 

I really enjoyed the Crystal and Rob at home segment.  Clearly they are a real couple who enjoy each other and have a fun home.   I thought her brother was just visiting during Covid and got stuck there?  But now he lives in LA/Beverly Hills?  Makes me like Rob even more.

• Love 13

There is something very wrong about Diana. I don't know if it stems from her impoverished childhood, the trauma of losing her brother, both of the above or neither of the above. But so far she presents as evil in a way that is not the least bit entertaining to watch.

• Love 22
3 hours ago, Surrealist said:

She tagged all the HWs except Garcelle.

Screenshot_20220630-134000_Instagram~2.jpg

I gotta be honest here - I believe she’s telling the truth in her P.S.  I never believed that Crystal lied - I actually find her to be more credible than Sutton because Sutton is more concerned with what people think of her and in my opinion, Crystal is more about being authentic and true to herself.  I’ve watched Sutton flip-flop too many times now, and Crystal tends to stick to her guns.  I respect that.

• Love 3
(edited)
50 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Does she still really have all this $$?

I kind of wonder about that. She's always flying her beauty crew in advance of her stay anywhere. She owns several homes (maintenance and taxes must be insane), owns tons of designer clothing, and lots of designer bags. She also charters planes.

After a while, I would think anyone living off money like that without bringing extra in will, at some point, start losing it.

Diana's not worth tech/VC-level billions. 

Edited by Surrealist
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

I have a  theory re. her hatred toward Sutton.  It has to be bacon/vegetarian related.  Diana ONLY associates Sutton with her heinous crime of eating a mostly a plant based diet, but occasionally indulging in a crispy strip of bacon.

I think Diana must have been experienced some kind of bacon-related trauma.  Perhaps while traipsing across Europe with her mega rich husband, she was staying at a luxury villa. She asked the chef for some bacon with her toast and caviar, but the kitchen was out.  The chef, a blonde American woman from Georgia, subbed out real bacon with soy vegan “fake-on” and it was so awful, Diana made her husband buy the resort, sack the entire staff and burn it to the ground.  She forever associates “bacon” and “vegetarian” with this atrocity.  Her hatred of this memory cannot be forgotten and she suffers from PTSD because of it.  Sutton “triggers” Diana and forces her to relive that excruciating time in her life.  It’s almost as damaging as, hmmm, I don’t know…surviving a a war in Bosnia?

Thank you for this! I refuse to accept any other explanation for Diana's hate-on for Sutton.

8 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Why does Kyle always beeline and stick herself into the middle of other people's conflicts?? It's so annoying. And then she pontificates instead of facilitates, so it always goes sideways. I hope she was embarrassed watching herself roll around on the dance floor and the couch. Time and place, Kyle.

I tweeted a question about this to Andy, but it wasn't chosen. Surely Kyle must have something going on in her life other than intervening in other people's conflicts.

Diana seems to think that her money is a substitute for an actual personality. Her erotica book is fine (in her mind) because the proceeds went to victims of war criminals. She can be unnecessarily mean to Sutton because Sutton doesn't seem to respect The Purse. She shouldn't get called out for disrespecting a Black influencer because she donated money to people in Haiti and the Congo. 🙄 I guess this also is why she decided to be a Housewife instead of joining the Kardashian-Jenner Cinematic Universe; Real Housewives are notoriously impressed by shiny expensive things.

• Wink 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

Rewatching. Who, just WHO, refers to her grandmother as “that MFer”? Erika. I don’t care how close they were. That was beyond offensive. Same later, calling her a bitch.

Well, you know Erika: the epitome of class.

She and her three Margaritas.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

I have a  theory re. her hatred toward Sutton.  It has to be bacon/vegetarian related.  Diana ONLY associates Sutton with her heinous crime of eating a mostly a plant based diet, but occasionally indulging in a crispy strip of bacon.

I think Diana must have been experienced some kind of bacon-related trauma.  Perhaps while traipsing across Europe with her mega rich husband, she was staying at a luxury villa. She asked the chef for some bacon with her toast and caviar, but the kitchen was out.  The chef, a blonde American woman from Georgia, subbed out real bacon with soy vegan “fake-on” and it was so awful, Diana made her husband buy the resort, sack the entire staff and burn it to the ground.  She forever associates “bacon” and “vegetarian” with this atrocity.  Her hatred of this memory cannot be forgotten and she suffers from PTSD because of it.  Sutton “triggers” Diana and forces her to relive that excruciating time in her life.  It’s almost as damaging as, hmmm, I don’t know…surviving a a war in Bosnia?

Holy crap, you just made my day.  And a flippin day it’s been…!!

• LOL 6

$250K for a bag?!?   Well, someone is buying them or they wouldn't be selling them at that price point.  I'm not defending Diana but some women (not me) just really love bags, either as status symbols or something.  I know if I spent the kind of money these women do on bags I would probably throw them in the back of the SUV while evacuating too.  BUT I wouldn't post a picture of it.    

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 6
37 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

So Erika is selling hair extensions but the ponytail she wore with her leopard Target dress looked worse than horse hair.  It looked like it had never been combed.   Not a great advertisement.  

Oh Kyle.  She's never had very good fashion sense but wearing lingerie to a birthday party was really bad.   She got a boob lift or something and I guess she wants everyone to notice it.    I've always found her party trick of doing the splits impressive while at the same time generally inappropriate.  Whatever she was doing on that sofa while telling us she can wrap her leg behind her neck was strange.  I'm about her age and looking at knee surgery so I was a little jealous. 

I really enjoyed the Crystal and Rob at home segment.  Clearly they are a real couple who enjoy each other and have a fun home.   I thought her brother was just visiting during Covid and got stuck there?  But now he lives in LA/Beverly Hills?  Makes me like Rob even more.

Kyle’s dress … seemed like she was going for 1960s playboy bunny, but ended up more Endora from bewitched.

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Dorit being dismissive of Sutton’s testosterone replacement therapy: one day peri-menopause will hit you too Dorit so knock it off.

Ok, I just wanted to offer an alternate perspective on this one, because even though I swore from day one last season (and still do) that Sutton’s roller coaster of emotions and reactionary behavior was in LARGE part hormonal and due to perimenopausal/menopausal issues, I did side-eye the testosterone comment.  I wasn’t discounting there being a hormone issue, though - it’s just that testosterone is not generally the hormone in question when it comes to what Sutton seemed to be going through.  Testosterone IS helpful for some issues, but imbalances along those lines don’t tend to affect us on such a dramatic level and women most often take it for issues related to sex drive and/or energy.

I say this not only as a nurse, but as a menopausal woman who has been the Sutton of last season during the worst of my own experience, but those issues usually tend to be estrogen-related.   I had none in my system and was ready to jump off a cliff until I was able to get some into my body.  Progresterone fluctuations can also affect things, but the most common problem is the natural drop in Estrogen we experience around that time.  

I could be totally wrong, but maybe that’s what Dorit was thinking with her little smirky, snarky shit.  I’m not a fan of hers AT ALL, but maybe she wrongly assumed that Sutton was full of it, when in fact, Sutton may have either misunderstood or miscommunicated what the doctor explained about her HRT.  

Or…her doctor sucks, or…testosterone really was her issue and she’s an outlier.  Either way, I don’t think anyone with half a brain doubts that there were hormonal issues.  I’m glad she got them addressed and hope she’s feeling better as a result.

• Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, CallmeCray said:

I never believed that Crystal lied

I don't think Crystal lies either, it's just that her perceptions of the offenses she suffered seem to differ from the perceptions of most viewers.

Edited by bencr
  • Like 4
  • Useful 4
  • Love 6
38 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

$250K for a bag?!?   Well, someone is buying them or they wouldn't be selling them at that price point.  I'm not defending Diana but some women (not me) just really love bags, either as status symbols or something.  I know if I spent the kind of money these women do on bags I would probably throw them in the back of the SUV while evacuating too.  BUT I wouldn't post a picture of it.    

Right! You’ve been told you have to evacuate QUICKLY but you make time to pose, smiling, for the camera?! I’m not sure about the particular fire this cow was evacuating from, but there has been absolutely devastating loss from bushfires here in Australia and the US, so I find it distasteful she’s making any kind of a deal about what she shoved in the back of her car.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Diana is the type who OWNS her tragedies and needs a captive audience when sharing them. 

She literally lashes out whenever someone tries to connect with her. Ask about the book? No thanks. Sutton wants to connect on the loss of close family? Diana bolts. Sutton tries to see how ill Diana might truly be after a rather graphic novella-text about the declining state of her health? She's fake. 

We do see you, Diana. You want the entire spotlight, center stage, to tell your story and make sure no one gets a word in edgewise. Only Diana is allowed to be angry, be loud, say mean things, and defend herself. When anyone else does it, it's classless and tacky and she can't handle it.

It's clear to me now why she doesn't go out shopping and has assistants travel to prepare rooms for her - this woman needs to live in a bubble. Not just a figurative bubble of privilege, but one in which nothing she dislikes ever touches her. She likes to weaponize her Bosnian heritage and use it as a cudgel to make her enemies cower, but she's made of papier mache. She can't handle anything at all and needs the whole world to bend around her moods, feelings, and opinions. She should live in a compound on an island away from other humans besides her children and that teenage chorus boy she's dating. 

Isn’t Jeffrey Epstein's Island available? 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 2
  • Fire 4
23 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

There it is!! I don’t care what anyone says, I hear Dorit when I hear her mom talk. The sharpness in some places and abrupt ending for some words and deliberate enunciation. It’s a a daughter picking up an accent FROM an accent and not because of actually being fluent in another language and having to learn English. Now it makes perfect sense why Dorit sounds like she’s faking an accent. She’s mimicking an accent that worked it’s way into her development of speech as she was growing up. You can’t convince me otherwise. 

I agree with the accent thing.  My parents were both from the  Appalachian Mountains.  They moved to the Midwest and had kids but their way of speaking greatly influenced me and my siblings speech patterns.  To this day, people will ask me where I'm from. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 4

I wonder if Diana's husband happily gave her half of his fortune in exchange for her silence.  If he was as tight with the E. man as has been rumored, then she is likely privy to a ton of info, not only about her husband, but of many high-level people, including celebs, musicians, and royalty.

She may very well have happily signed a non-disclosure, and he happily handed half his money, and all was well.

This is all conjecture, and not at all related to this episode, except the aforementioned scenes of her stuffing all her handbags into the hatchback during a raging forest fire in which she had, "like, 4 minutes" to leave.

Did I hear her right, that her diamond-studded handbag she had at Garcelle's party was $4 MILLION?

• Fire 1
  • Useful 4
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Rewatching. Who, just WHO, refers to her grandmother as “that MFer”? Erika. I don’t care how close they were. That was beyond offensive. Same later, calling her a bitch. That was a new low from someone who I thought couldn’t get any lower. 

I can think of no other words I’d like to hear more from Erika: “I’m never coming back.”

I liked the scene with Crystal, Rob, and Jeff (and the hair dryer, and her TH). (See folks, I CAN say nice things about Crystal.) What was that drink she was making? And the pronunciation of “Norfolk” may be the only way to get “fuck” past the censors. 

I literally said that out loud, who calls their grandma a mother-fucker? Lol. Then as you said she called her a bitch. Im sure she loved her but wtf is that? 

Kyle was so annoying when sitting there with Diana and Sutton.  She has really began to bug me. She never bugged me as much she did others. Did she think Sutton should just sit there and take Diana's insults.  

Loved Crystal's husband dancing you go hip hop Rob😁🕺.

• Like 2
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Cozytea said:

Kyle was so annoying when sitting there with Diana and Sutton.  She has really began to bug me. She never bugged me as much she did others. Did she think Sutton should just sit there and take Diana's insults.  

Kyle likes to jump into any situation where the cameras are currently.   She's done this before, trying to talk Teddi out of leaving a backyard party (and failing), trying to talk Sutton into staying at Rinna's backyard party for Garcelle (and succeeding).   

The cameras follow the drama/confrontations and I think Kyle follows the cameras. 

In this case I'm guessing that Kyle thought Sutton was overreacting and shouldn't engage with Diana, who was just taunting her at that point.   Or maybe she was just there to egg it all on?   Still, if Sutton was a classy as she likes to think she is she should have gotten up and left.  She's not good with these RH "fights".  

• Like 1
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I was a bit confused at how young Diana’s boyfriend looked. Are they even comparable in age? I thought he was her younger brother when they walked in. Like twins in the same outfit. 

No but Crystal and Rob aren't at a comparative age either.  It's the wealthy partner marrying or getting involved with a younger individual.  RH of Dubai has Caroline and her younger husband as well. 

11 hours ago, Surrealist said:

If Sutton constantly talked about her father's suicide, I would feel the same way.

I know you're talking about weaponizing tragedy specifically and I don't know that Sutton does that but I do feel like she brings up her father's suicide pretty regularly. She does it to try to "bond" with others who might not be looking to bond via their trauma.  She does it to excuse why she has callous or weird reactions.  

Speaking of Sutton, I'm not exactly on anyone's side in this argument but I got such a kick out of Diana telling Sutton she thought she was boring considering Sutton did the same thing to Teddi in Sutton's first season.  

I liked seeing Sutton not sure how to react to it very similarly to how Teddi was taken aback.

5 hours ago, bencr said:

I don't think Crystal lies either, it's just that her perceptions of the offenses she suffered seem to differ from the perceptions of most viewers.

I think her perception differs from how other housewives perceive things.  If there was one area where Garcelle has disappointed me, it was her reaction to how Crystal experienced Sutton going into Crystal's room and seeing her naked.  

In fact, I like how on watch what happens live, the woman on the show with Gabrielle disagreed with Garcelle on Sutton's need to go into Crystal's bedroom, late at night, to give her a coat.  

Crystal shared how she felt when a woman she barely knew walked uninvited into her bedroom while she was naked. The housewives, Garcelle included, acted like Crystal's feelings about that experience were an insult to Sutton and were making accusations about Sutton that I don't think Crystal was making.  They were more concerned with shutting her down than listening to her.

So Crystal might think Sutton said something dark.  Every other housewife might disagree.  But I don't think Crystal is outright lying.  

And I don't know how I'd feel about it should she ever reveal what was said.  I know I don't experience Crystal the way they have. I was on her side last season.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
On 6/26/2022 at 9:47 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Has Dorit’s mother been on the show before? What kind of accent does she have?

She sounds similar to Dorit to me ~ I looked it up her Mother was originally Moroccon.

• Love 2