Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E08: It Takes a Villain

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, WaltersHair said:

But, but.. It was FRAMED with tacky silk flowers. And it's a rare collectible.

If I were Garcelle, I'd sell that sucker on Poshmark.

Or throw it into the fireplace and burn it.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Oh stop shit talking Diana, no one is afraid of you. 
I hope they aren’t going to go into pantygate again. We had to go through a whole season of that already. 

The looks those two exchanged…that’s not over. Just keep it out of the show, ladies. Nobody else cares anymore.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

Diana is very materialistic, ‘that bag is a quarter of a million dollars’ 🙄 She doesn’t understand what bed rest means either. 

say what you want about Kyle but I’m impressed a woman her age can do the splits.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 18
(edited)

Who thought Diana would be good for the show? Oh that’s right…Erika. Probably a good choice as she is taking all the attention away from Erika nd her lying and evil ways. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Like 1
  • Love 21
23 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Wearing matching fur vests is the height of nouveau riche tacky, if you ask me.

Um, yeah, saving your trunk full of Birkin bags, diamonds, and Banksys might disagree.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

I'm very leery of Crystal, but she really seems to love her husband and isn't afraid to say it.

I like that Rob got out and danced without prompting. Sometimes it feels like men have to be dragged out to dance.

• Like 3
  • Love 18
1 minute ago, rlc said:

Um, yeah, saving your trunk full of Birkin bags, diamonds, and Banksys might disagree.

I must be missing something. Did she get robbed too, but saved those items. I’m confused. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
4 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Walk away, Sutton. This is another no-win situation. Diana’s CLEARLY taking her cues from Crystal here.

NO WAY is Diana having all these dire “uterine issues”, and is out partying in heels. What she described in her text is a true medical emergency. Is she about the worst HW we’ve seen here? 

Garcelle yet again seeing through the cloud of bullshit. 👍 

Um, Crystal had absolutely nothing to do with that exchange. The notion that she's to blame for Diana's behavior is... something. 

Anyway, I am not even a Denise fan but how did she screw over Garcelle three times? That was a bizarre claim from Erika.

Edited by eleanorofaquitaine
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I must be missing something. Did she get robbed too, but saved those items. I’m confused. 

She said during the Malibu fires, those were the things she threw in the back of her car to save when the fires were minutes away from her home. She’s materialistic. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Straycat80 said:

She said during the Malibu fires, those were the things she threw in the back if her car to save when the fires were minutes away from her home. She’s materialistic. 

Aha. I must have missed that comment. Thank you 😊 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, rlc said:

I'm confused how this disproves the idea that Diana is nouveau riche tacky? Those all seem exactly the things that tacky nouveau riche people have.

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I'm confused how this disproves the idea that Diana is nouveau riche tacky? Those all seem exactly the things that tacky nouveau riche people have.

No, the post I quoted call the vests the height of nouveau riche tacky- this move made that look quaint. Bitch is tacky as hell. She makes Erika look like Emily Post. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

Garcelle referred to Diana as uneducated over the IG fracas.

and dripping with sarcasm on that - I am pretty sure the reunion is not going to go well for Diana

• Like 3
  • Love 16
3 minutes ago, Slakkie said:

and dripping with sarcasm on that - I am pretty sure the reunion is not going to go well for Diana

If she's as badass as she claims, she'll be sure to come to the reunion.

Unlike LVP and Adrienne.

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, rlc said:

No, the post I quoted call the vests the height of nouveau riche tacky- this move made that look quaint. Bitch is tacky as hell. She makes Erika look like Emily Post. 

Right, I know the post you responded to because it was my post. But I suppose it is a potato, potahto situation since we both think they are tacky.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
53 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Wearing matching fur vests is the height of nouveau riche tacky, if you ask me.

ESPECIALLY while carrying a diamond encrusted Birkin which the show put at $250K.  This bitch has WAYYYY more money than sense!

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

So Diana experienced fetal demise and I’m sure that is a terrible thing.  She was diagnosed with this during a doctors visit for an ultrasound. So why in the world does she then say the baby fell out of her and she was bleeding all over.  Considering it is dangerous for a woman to carry a dead baby for any length of time, why didn’t they do a D&E or induced labor?  Didn’t Diana also say during that initial conversation about the loss of the baby that she could start trying to have a baby again?  I hardly think that would be the case if she had continued bleeding and had 4 surgeries.  Doesn’t add up.

Now see? Using good, sound logic has no place in Housewivesland. Use it, and all the false eyelashes come off 😆

• Applause 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 6
34 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I think she mentioned the Malibu fires and those were the things she saved.  Really deep. AND Empathetic.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

Diana and her freudian slip when Garcelle and Kyle joined her and Suttons conversation, after Diana had been a real childish jerk during the whole ‘conversation’ with Sutton... she said “I’m going to Butthead her”. Hahahaha! Thats exactly what she is, a Butt head to Sutton all the time! She has a butthead personality, as far as I can tell. 

That lizard skin Dorit was wearing looked awful on her bony body. It was way too tight and clung way too tightly to her crotch area, and looked unattractive because of that aspect.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11

Could someone please explain to me what all the hoopla is about the Room 23 book and what exactly Diana has to do with it. I had the impresson that it was a picture book of high priced naked prostitutes all using room 23 for their services. Did Diana take the pictures of these women? Someone referred to it as a beautiful coffee table book. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Axie said:

Let me just say, it’s Nor-FOLK.

No, the English county really is pronounced NOR-fuck.  (Spelled Norfolk.)

Diana is a supreme asshole.  I still think she was more in the right during her initial blowup with Sutton.  But she’s also a supreme asshole.  It is funny to me, though, that Sutton was upset about being called boring.  Considering one of the first things she said on this show is that she originally thought Teddi was boring!  Sutton was also wrong to initiate this conversation at Garcelle’s party.  Pick another time and place!

Edited by ancslove
  • Applause 4
  • Love 19