Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Vicki and Tamra miss out on Dorinda's aerobics class after breaking house rules; Taylor recreates her infamous tea party; the ladies rewind the clocks for a Prohibition-inspired dinner where the brown liquor flows and emotions run high.

Original air date 2022.06.30

(edited)
40 minutes ago, BusyOctober said:

Oh, Dorinda…you’re making it impossible to be on your side anymore.  Your Bravo-induced “pause” has not had the desired outcome.  You haven’t mellowed.  You haven’t learned from your mistakes.  You haven’t sought therapy to deal with the rage and fears and insecurities. You haven’t figured out that one drink is your limit.  

Dorinda likes to believe she is the lady of the manner and she has all the decorum of a British Lady of the Realm.  Anyone who is truly a gracious host, whether they live on an estate or in a trailer park, knows that as host, your role is to be warm, welcoming, and act as a concierge of sorts. You may have planned events or suggestions for things to do.  You may maintain and explain the house rules. You are leading by example. But if your guests prefer to opt out of an activity, you do not shame and berate them for making YOU uncomfortable.  If a guest forgot about the no food upstairs rule, you don’t correct their faux pas with a condescending, passive-aggressive tantrum in front of the other guests.  If you are asking people into your home, and telling them to make themselves comfortable, but then you freak the fuck out that your guests did just that, then maybe think twice about allowing people to stay overnight.  Stick to hosting smaller, simpler events with a set start and end time. Preferably keep the length of the event to 2 hours, max, to avoid any messy drunken tirades.

I agree with everything that you said. But me thinks maybe Dorinda is feeling the pinch of losing her Housewives salary. She was probably paid a handsome sum for hosting this event.And I am sure she is counting on big time to return to the new RHW of NYC. Dorinda never misses an oportunity to brag about her estate aand how it is a legacy from sainted Richard. It's a beautiful estate but if she is so protective of it she shouldn't  invite the housewives to stay over. They drink to excess and who knows what will happen. Good thing Leah wasn't there. Remember how she trashed Ramona's yard and pool and then proceeded to destroy the table decorations when they were in Newport?

Edited by 65mickey
  • Love 17
(edited)
42 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

I agree with everything that you said. But me thinks maybe Dorinda is feeling the pinch of losing her Housewives salary. She was probably paid a handsome sum for hosting this event.And I am sure she is counting on big time to return to the new RHW of NYC. Dorinda never misses an oportunity to brag about her estate aand how it is a legacy from sainted Richard. It's a beautiful estate but if she is so protective of it she shouldn't  invite the housewives to stay over. They drink to excess and who knows what will happen. Good thing Leah wasn't there. Remember how she trashed Ramona's yard and pool and then proceeded to destroy the table decorations when they were in Newport?

Didn’t Ramona rip sconce’s off her walls one year when all the girls were staying and flipped out less then she did about someone eating in a room? 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
28 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Didn’t Ramona rip sconce’s off her walls one year when all the girls were staying and flipped out less then she did about someone eating in a room? 

She ripped off production’s lighting, not a sconce, but she did cause damage. You’re right, Dorinda was surprisingly blasé about it.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

Yeesh. Dorinda. Take a Xanax. I mean, when I stay in hotel rooms or an air bnb, yes - I likely eat in my room. She was like a dog on a bone and it wasn't cute. Vicki was surprisingly sedated when that scene went down - must be the meds. Slip some to Dorinda.

• Love 19
2 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

Dorinda has done the impossible...made me feel bad for Tamra..and Jill to a lesser extent.  She needs to stay on positive pause.

Me too! I never thought I'd be staring at the screen and wishing Tamra would overtalk Dorinda and shut her up!  I dont know if anyone has ever been able to yell her down, though, so it might be tough.  Jill has always given me the willies with her know it all manner but I actually started feeling somewhat sorry for her at the end.  Dorinda's losing it totally. She needs AA bad. 

• Like 1
  • Love 22

This is completely off topic so I apologize in advance, and totally understand if the question is removed, but, why is Dorinda going to be on the Jimmy Fallon Show?  I just saw an ad for it.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
(edited)

I feel bad for these women that they're essentially under Dorinda's thumb. Why production thought it'd be a good idea to have season 2 held at one of the women's homes, I'll never know. Especially now that Dorinda has lost her shit a few too many times already, how can anyone possibly feel fully comfortable with the host on a short fuse? 

I'm enjoying this season for the most part, but it would've been more fun seeing this group of women at a vacation location. Dorinda is too high strung as a host. And she knows damn well that Bravo is going to cover cleaning costs when the week is over. 

Phaedra's talking heads are the gift that keeps on giving. 

Edited by funnygirl
  • Like 1
  • Love 21
1 hour ago, Axie said:

This is completely off topic so I apologize in advance, and totally understand if the question is removed, but, why is Dorinda going to be on the Jimmy Fallon Show?  I just saw an ad for it.

I just caught a snippet on Fallon.  

Dorinda is insufferable, smug and overall, full of herself. 

I used to like her in her first couple of seasons on RHONY - but this Dorinda?  No thank you.  

• Love 21
5 hours ago, Axie said:

Fallon is NBC which is Peacock which shows Ultimate Girls Trip.  I can't think of any other reason.   Dorinda is insufferable.  She's trying to hang on to that status Medley gave her, but her low class behavior betrays all.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 15

How desperate must you be to be back in the public eye to do this show and be subjected to the dictates of drunk that talks to you as if you disrupted her kindergarten class?

I wonder if they promised these women a possibility to get back on their respective shows?  The only exceptions I see are Phaedra and Eva - I think they were in it for the fun.  They're the ones that seem to most appreciate their surroundings and aren't making remark after remark about being "fired" or on pause.  Getting to be on TV again is simply a plus for them.  

• Love 13
6 minutes ago, archer1267 said:

I've read about Richard Medley and find it hard to believe that he would be married to someone like Dorinda. Given his background, I'm assuming that he was a polished, diplomatic man. Can you imagine Dorinda barking at the Clintons to "back that shit up?" Did Richard ever cringe at fundraising dinners with her, wondering what she'd say next?

Her parting shot to Jill - "that's where you're weak" - was so cruel. Dorinda is a crappy hostess and she does NOT "make it nice." And it's kind of demented to leave cupcakes for guests IN THEIR ROOMS and then flip out over...food in the rooms. 

There was a rumor that Dorinda and her husband were the basis for a fighting couple on Sex and the City.  I didn't watch that show so I don't know who they are talking about.  I don't know if it was Richard or her 1st husband.  I can see it though.

I had a really hard time last night because I was forced to take Vicki's side.  Dorinda was THAT horrible.  I woulda noped out and went to a hotel.  Sleeping in a car sounds preferable to being with that harpie.  Permanent pause Bravo!

Vicki's ponytails were mesmerizing.  I lived through the 80's and we didn't wear all that neon at once.  Many of these ladies know better since they are my age or older. 

• Like 2
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, archer1267 said:

Only a few minutes in and I never thought I'd prefer Tamra or Jill over Dorinda. I used to think Dorinda would be fun to hang out with, but she's a bully with no self-awareness. She talks about how polite she is, but I would NEVER treat a guest in my home like that. That rant at Tamra was unreal...and why the hell'd you host at BSM if you're fixated on crumbs?

I thought Dorinda was mostly this way when she's drunk, but she's mean sober too. I wish Tamra would have said "this isn't about food in the rooms, is it?" 

And Dorinda isn't even the person who cleans it.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
12 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

There was a rumor that Dorinda and her husband were the basis for a fighting couple on Sex and the City.  I didn't watch that show so I don't know who they are talking about.  I don't know if it was Richard or her 1st husband.  I can see it though.

It wasn't Richard, it was her first husband.  The character of Susan Sharon on Sex and the City is based on her.

• Useful 5
  • Love 9
Just now, Ms Blue Jay said:

It wasn't Richard, it was her first husband.  The character of Susan Sharon on Sex and the City is based on her.

Thank you!  I may look those eps up!

• Love 3
(edited)

The actor is named Molly Price:

Sex and the City (TV Series)
Susan Sharon / Susan-Sharon

- The Awful Truth (1999) ... Susan-Sharon

- Change of a Dress (2002) ... Susan Sharon

And Just Like That... (TV Series)
Susan Sharon

- Little Black Dress (2021) ... Susan Sharon

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

The actor is named Molly Price:

Sex and the City (TV Series)
Susan Sharon / Susan-Sharon

- The Awful Truth (1999) ... Susan-Sharon

- Change of a Dress (2002) ... Susan Sharon

And Just Like That... (TV Series)
Susan Sharon

- Little Black Dress (2021) ... Susan Sharon

THANK YOU!!!!

11 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

And just like Dorinda, she had a cashmere clothing business.

Awesome!  I cannot wait!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ichbin said:

When the cameras close in on Brandi's face...whatever she has had done resulted in turning her into a Madame puppet/Jocelyn Wildenstein hybrid.  

It is the crater across the bridge of her nose that puzzles me.  Remember seasons ago when all the BH HW's went to Hawaii and Brandi wore a micro bikini to the beach, it was dental floss and a handkerchief sort of thing, she looked a model now she looks like she was ridden hard and put away wet. She is getting quite a gut too. I can say those things about her because you know, I am perfect, lol.

Tamra is aging too but she does still have a good butt.

Vicki has always had a hard time with her face, putting more stuff in it just does not help at all, Jill got it right with her doctor though.

Do we think Dorinda watches herself on the show? Is so she has got to see what we all see and hear, the slurred speech, the nastiness towards her guests, maybe her daughter watches it and can tell her how she comes across.  Andy has her on permanent pause, no way she could clip, clip, clip herself back on the show.

• Applause 1
  • Love 19
2 hours ago, ichbin said:

Let's face it, the chances of her landing in a relationship with someone exposing her to a similar world at this point is probably slim to nothing.

Slim? I’ll stick with nothing.😅

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Andy has her on permanent pause, no way she could clip, clip, clip herself back on the show.

The issue of the pause came up on WWHL last night. Dorinda  got aggressive with Andy and demanded that he affirm that she in fact was put on pause. She said that she had googled it and had proof. She was practically yelling at him and I think he was intimidated. He actually looked afraid of her.He agreed that he had said that. Dorinda added that he said that Vicky had been fired.

She is beyond horrible but think she’s wonderful. What is the word for that? Delusional I guess.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
29 minutes ago, Mar said:

The issue of the pause came up on WWHL last night. Dorinda  got aggressive with Andy and demanded that he affirm that she in fact was put on pause. She said that she had googled it and had proof. She was practically yelling at him and I think he was intimidated. He actually looked afraid of her.He agreed that he had said that. Dorinda added that he said that Vicky had been fired.

She is beyond horrible but think she’s wonderful. What is the word for that? Delusional I guess.

She acts like a mob wife

• Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 15

I wonder where all her friends are from her glory days with Medley.   Dropped her from t hat circle as soon as they could.  

Let's not forget who she replaced Medley with, John the dry cleaner.  He is looking good in retrospect to have put up with her.  

• Love 20