Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

On 7/15/2022 at 4:24 PM, Chalby said:

This is an observation that I hesitated to post because I'm unsure if it's inappropriate, rude, or simply an observation?

I have noticed a disproportionate amount of camera shots aimed at Dorinda's butt. If this was Eva or Tamra, I'd understand. If I were Dorinda, I would insist on final approval prior to airing.

Her butt looks flat, wide and loose, and she appears bow-legged. Yet her butt appears fine and firm in her bathing suit...? No sooner was this image shown, then a shot of her butt in these horrible, shiny exercise leggings was shown. Ugh .. horrible image.

Dorinda needs to get a new handler of her PR machine. 

I am glad you posted this. It took me forever to find your post. 

I rewatched several times to understand. I think that when they zoom in on her derriere when she is wearing trousers, because there is no break -- it's one continuous piece of fabric -- her derriere looks very flat and wide. In a swimsuit, because the leg opening hem interrupts the line, her derriere looks fine and firm. 

Also, her posture standing or walking resembles that of a much more elderly woman. Remember when Carole and Heather spoke to her on the landing, I think, upset about Lu letting random F-boys sleep in their adjacent empty hotel bedrooms? Dorinda was talking about her corrective lenses. She was rather stooped over. 

On 11/12/2022 at 10:56 AM, kristen111 said:

I might be repeating, so sorry.  I watched all episodes last night as I love Girls Trip, but Dorinda has to go.  Why does Andy have her on?  For the house?  

Oh! I think you nailed it! For the free venue. They cleared it a long time ago. No additional lawyer fees, photocopy fees. It's always about money. 

• Love 1
On 11/7/2022 at 1:08 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Did someone already post this: it’s very confusing when Dorinda herself left personalized cupcakes in each guest’s room, and also did not impress upon Marco her rule about food/beverages in the bedrooms during this Ultimate Girls’ Trip. I don’t know why Tamra and Vicki did not mention the cupcakes when Dorinda was lecturing them. 

Cupcakes.  Like she’s the first person who invented them with a name on them.  Then her little gifts here n there to show she’s the best hostess with the mostest.Signs in every room like it’s Buckingham Palace, lol.  So proper.  She’s crafty.  She gets you in her web of kindness, then crushes you to tears that you want to leave, but can’t.  Screw that house.  I rather see them in other places without her.  Dorinda is a mental case.  Andy thinks otherwise.

Edited by kristen111
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1