Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Usually when magazines throw out claims about plastic surgery they do a breakdown of everything that was done but I didnt look through the magazine.  I'm a little skeptical about the 2 million dollar claim, but the 12 surgeries? I can easily believe that.  Kylie's face is completely different than it once was so I wouldnt be surprised if her face alone was the result of several smaller procedures then add in the boob job and possibly her ass

screen-shot-2014-11-16-at-12-16-03-pm.pn

hqdefault.jpg

I've never seen someone go from such a youthful, adorable face to a washed-up lounge singer eligible for AARP so fast. Not even on those "look what meth does to you" billboards. Kylie was never generic-model-pretty like Kendall but she was unique and pretty and I hate that she's totally ruined it and her parents let it happen. No wonder she doesn't seem to love herself. 

• Love 8

http://okmagazine.com/photos/kylie-jenner-40000-plastic-surgery/photo/1001243840/

Is this the OK magazine article people are citing? The link here is the April 2015 article. It doesn't say she spent $2 million on surgery. Headline is "Kylie Jenner Spent $40,000 On Plastic Surgery To Upgrade Her Look—Get The Details!" It's a photo gallery of 9 pictures with a little text. They did ask doctors to speculate on the types of surgery she's had. (The doctors said the same things we've guessed here.) The text on photo no. 2 said she spent $2.7 million on her house. Maybe somebody got the $2 million confused with the $40,000.

I agree with the rest of you that she's ruined her natural cute looks and made herself look much older than her real age. Not just older, but almost like a different personality. She looks hard and fake now. There is nothing fresh and youthful about her any more. Most kids her age look as if they have an attitude of looking forward to the future. Her looks project the attitude that she's already seen it all and done it all; I mean, she looks jaded. I am sorry to see this happen to a 17-year-old... also sorry her no-account parents signed off on all this surgery.

• Love 4
(edited)

That's not it.. The one I saw just came out this week. The Ok site has this video that mentions the 2 million dollar amount (and supposedly comes from a source that also talks about how she's determined to become Kim 2.0) and does indeed mention everything she had done. If her goal is to basically become a clone of Kim then of course her crappy mother would sign off on it. Kim is the prized pig of the family and I'm sure she would be thrilled with a younger version .

http://okmagazine.com/photos/kylie-jenner-sex-tape-kim-kardashian-tyga-surgery/photo/1001278364/

Edited by howmanywords

I wouldn't say that Kylie has had no surgical tweaks to her face, but I attribute a lot of her hard, world-weary look to her excessive makeup and the fillers in her lips. I think she uses sculpting, dark foundation, and heavy eye makeup to try to mimic Kim's look. It's not flattering on Kim and it's not flattering on her. But none of that Is permanent. I saw a picture of her from November 2014 when she was pulled over by the police and had no makeup on. She looked liked Kylie again, thin lips and all. Ironically, I thought her face looked pretty good in the controversial cornrows selfie, maybe just because her hair was not draped all over her face. She still has a cute, youthful figure even if she may have had some augmentation done. But she needs to stop now before she gets into the Kim and Khloe territory of gross body distortion. I liked the edgy, funky look she was sporting in her fashion choices before she decided to glamorize herself, erasing all the unique Kylie-ness out of her look.  It's obvious she doesn't think she's pretty or sexy enough to fit into the Kardashian "brand" as she is naturally. Poor kid. She's too misguided to see that the plastic blowup sex doll look is not one a young girl should be aspiring to.

• Love 5
(edited)

Just now watched the Espys speech video. I couldn't help thinking about the massive cosmetic mistakes this girl is making every time the cameras panned to Caitlyn's mother and sister. I said it before, in this thread I think. But it bears repeating: she could have matured into the perfectly lovely image of the women she was born resembling, but she chose the blow-up doll with the permanent "smize" eyes to emulate instead. I so agree with everyone pointing out she looks 20 years older than she really is. She's too dense to see that's NOT a good thing. So is pretty much everyone around her.

I feel sad for her to the extent that no one cared enough to offer the kinds of sometimes tough love and guidance that we all need and deserve growing up.

Edited by RealityCowgirl
  • Love 3

The one thing that always cracks me up when they show these pics of any celebrity, but really the Kardashian-Jenner tribe of social grifters have the market cornered don't they?  Anyway, what cracks me up is that they almost always use before pics that are hardly the orginal.  Case in point above.  Her nose and jaw both show clear signs of work in the pic labeled "before".  you can see that her chin as that weird "warble" like it is trying to form a cleft and can't quite do it.  Something clearly missing in the pic above it showing a round faced Kylie that even with age wouldnot develop into a longer jawed face.

It will be kind of morbidly fascinating watching her age.  Bone structure does change over the years well into old age.  Something I think all these celebrities and image worshippers are not taking into consideration.  And why by the time you hit the number of procedures like Joan Rivers did, it looks like someone has glued a couple other faces on tope of yours.  Unless she suddenly wakes up and stops cold turkey, I wonder what age it willbe when she stops looking human even in slightest sense.

Also even with angling and "contouring" the after pic is so photoshopped it is not funny.  The two pics above the before-after duo are better at illustrating how much she has Humpty Dumptied her face in a few short years.

• Love 1

That's not it.. The one I saw just came out this week. The Ok site has this video that mentions the 2 million dollar amount (and supposedly comes from a source that also talks about how she's determined to become Kim 2.0) and does indeed mention everything she had done. If her goal is to basically become a clone of Kim then of course her crappy mother would sign off on it. Kim is the prized pig of the family and I'm sure she would be thrilled with a younger version .

http://okmagazine.com/photos/kylie-jenner-sex-tape-kim-kardashian-tyga-surgery/photo/1001278364/

Thanks for the link. Now I see it -- the $2 million plastic surgery reference is on the caption to photo no. 4.

It's sad that Kylie has been led to believe that her only chance at success in life is to become a copy of her sister.

I really hope Kylie doesn't start doing nude photo shoots or a sex tape as soon as she turns 18... but knowing the "sex sells" strategy and greed of Pimp Mama Kris, I'm not optimistic.

She was homeschooled so it most likely when she finished whatever the requirements of the program. She mentioned in the instagram post that her mother arranged it so that it would be as "normal" as possible.

Laurel Springs is an accredited online school. A lot of child actors, athletes, dancers, homeschoolers are enrolled. They have no specific date to graduate. It's whenever you finish their requirements. I wanted to enroll my own kids but that school is expensive.

• Love 1

She was homeschooled so it most likely when she finished whatever the requirements of the program. She mentioned in the instagram post that her mother arranged it so that it would be as "normal" as possible.

And it was a joint thing for her and Kendall who graduated last year to no fuss at all as she was already working 'full time'

Laurel Springs is an accredited online school. A lot of child actors, athletes, dancers, homeschoolers are enrolled. They have no specific date to graduate. It's whenever you finish their requirements. I wanted to enroll my own kids but that school is expensive.

A load of their friends are/were homeschooled as well - Willow and Jaden Smith ,Lionel Ritchie's kids , Hailey and Ireland Baldwin just for starters.

That's all very sweet and all that but does Kim ever NOT do those motherfucking duck lips? Seriously? I hate that when anyone does it and every damned picture of her is with those fuckers. I know, I know, it's supposed to be sexy and all the hot girls do it and all that but I loathe that look. The other thought I had when seeing Kendall draped on her was "Ewwww. She'll need a shower to get all that makeup and crap off her." Kendall looks so fresh next to everyone else in the pictures. It's kind of jarring.

• Love 4

She looks like a Bratz doll. And if Laurel Springs is that expensive of an online school, you'd think they could afford slightly more upscale diplomas. That one looks like a Word template printed on Kinko's paper.

Happy graduation!

• Love 2

I am pretty sure the last time I saw my high school diploma was when I handed it to my mother to go to a party with friends five minutes after I received it, so I don't get the big deal. I think my college one might be in a box at the back of my closet but I also haven't seen that in years.

• Love 1

Kendall did look great, natural and makeup free. She wore what she had on from the gas station earlier in the day. Didn't change or throw on a bunch of makeup for the party.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3172788/Kendall-Jenner-showcases-model-figure-skin-tight-jeans-76-gas-station-Calabasas.html

Wow...Kendall designed a crop-top. How CUTTING EDGE. How ORIGINAL. I'm sure no one has ever thought of that before.

• Love 1

I am pretty sure the last time I saw my high school diploma was when I handed it to my mother to go to a party with friends five minutes after I received it, so I don't get the big deal. I think my college one might be in a box at the back of my closet but I also haven't seen that in years.

My college diploma is in the leather portfolio kinda thing the university mailed it to me in… on top of a book case, covered in dust, but I have no idea where my HS diploma is. My guess is my mom has it, but much like you, I think the last time I saw it was the day I graduated. 

I haven't looked at the pictures, did the whole family show up? I saw a video of Khloe twerking on TMZ at the graduation, but that's it. 

I only saw the photobooth pics on instagram and it looked like everyone was there except Rob. And Tyga bought her a 30,000 Rolex as a gift. What the hell is he going to get her for her birthday?

Her own sex tape?

• Love 4

I only saw the photobooth pics on instagram and it looked like everyone was there except Rob. And Tyga bought her a 30,000 Rolex as a gift. What the hell is he going to get her for her birthday?

instead of paying his rent?

• Love 2

With one of the graduation pictures, Kylie is holding her diploma and posted, "I love my mom for doing this. Thank you for making this experience as normal as possible for me. Yay I graduated :)"

She loves Kris for doing this? Normal? LOL.............

I watched a clip earlier from I Am Caitlyn and its Kylie meeting her for the first time. The article said the first time she saw her father as Caitlyn was the Vanity Fair cover and this was their first actual meeting.  Esther was there as well  and what I found really odd was this part where Esther gives her a photo from when she was Kylie's age and they all remark at how similar they look. Caitlyn says "your grandmother was 17 and actually married then" and Kylie giggles and says "kind of like me". Caitlyn jumps at her and says "I better not hear that". There was humor there but God.  If she's actually thinking like that. I can only hope if she does start talking marriage *someone* gives her the right guidance.

• Love 1

The honerary speaker at the graduation was "Dr. Kanye Omari West"

Ok whatever - but it was a graduation for your kids. Just these two and they had an official graduation with programs. Here's a copy

https://instagram.com/p/5h5fewy0jO/

I'm asking because I really don't know: is it an option for homeschooled kids to walk at public school graduation? Or does a homeschool coalition have their own?

I take what Radar Online says with a grain of salt but they had a story a couple of days ago that she's planning a nude shoot and that a couple of publications are fighting over who gets the first go at it.  This would come to a shock to no one I'm sure. I'll also bet it ends up being Paper.  Its sleezy enough and I cant even imagine Kylie doing a nude shoot that's done in good taste.

• Love 1

I take what Radar Online says with a grain of salt but they had a story a couple of days ago that she's planning a nude shoot and that a couple of publications are fighting over who gets the first go at it. This would come to a shock to no one I'm sure. I'll also bet it ends up being Paper. Its sleezy enough and I cant even imagine Kylie doing a nude shoot that's done in good taste.

You know Terry Richardson wants in on that action *barf*.

The honerary speaker at the graduation was "Dr. Kanye Omari West"

Ok whatever - but it was a graduation for your kids. Just these two and they had an official graduation with programs. Here's a copy

https://instagram.com/p/5h5fewy0jO/

I'm asking because I really don't know: is it an option for homeschooled kids to walk at public school graduation? Or does a homeschool coalition have their own?

My daughters coop had a graduation. I also created my own. Her online school also has a graduation but it's out if state for us. Laurel Springs has a graduation in California for their graduates. Public schools typically don't allow homeschoolers to walk at their graduation, but homeschoolers might be able to rent the facility.

I take what Radar Online says with a grain of salt but they had a story a couple of days ago that she's planning a nude shoot and that a couple of publications are fighting over who gets the first go at it. This would come to a shock to no one I'm sure. I'll also bet it ends up being Paper. Its sleezy enough and I cant even imagine Kylie doing a nude shoot that's done in good taste.

Gotta make checks someway.
  • Love 1

Except for Rob. PimpMom couldn't figure that one out. 

It's only a couple hours drive from here in Cleveland to Canada so I knew plenty of people who would go up to "camp" when we turned 18. Now you need a Passport to drive over the border, Ohio still hasn't done the enhanced license thing, and that's just not happening with most 18 year olds I know, especially since they really don't have a hard time getting all the alcohol they can swallow. 

I can almost understand why people would want to see Scott or Khloe at a club appearance. I would think those two would be fun. But Kylie? She doesn't exactly seem fun. 

• Love 1

Damn, I guess that's our punishment for sending you Bieber.   (Sorry 'bout that, by the way).

If you think this is enough punishment for sending us Bieber, you are sadly mistaken. All will be forgiven though if you would just TAKE HIM BACK & KEEP HIM THERE!!!!!!

• Love 4