Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Hey, he was fine when we sent him.  

Says you, or maybe you sent because you knew he would break, hmmmm? Amazon takes back damaged merchandise, Canada should too.

• Love 2

Kylie's promoting butt enhancement cream and breast plumping lotion. I literally can't even with this

https://instagram.com/p/5xiVK4nGjl/

I just saw this, there is absolutely nothing they will not promote & nothing about their looks they won't lie about. Seriously, as if a cream could give you bigger boobs or a bigger butt, wow.

• Love 4
(edited)

I just saw this, there is absolutely nothing they will not promote & nothing about their looks they won't lie about. Seriously, as if a cream could give you bigger boobs or a bigger butt, wow.

And all these stupid teenaged girls will be buying it in droves, not realizing what a scam it is. If a cream could take you from an A to a C cup, plastic surgeons wouldn't exist. The Kardashians will whore themselves out for anything as long as the price is right.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 4

I can't believe anyone's still hawking breast enhancement cream. When I was a little girl there were black and white ads in the back of magazines with attractive women with their racks busing out selling Mark Eden Breast Enhancement (or Development?) Cream. Scam then, scam now.

• Love 1

*shrugs* We just did the "we must, we must, we must increase our busts" chant and arm movements. You know y'all know what I'm talking about… I'm sure our way worked just as well, if not better, than whatever Kylie is hawking.

• Love 8

I can't believe anyone's still hawking breast enhancement cream. When I was a little girl there were black and white ads in the back of magazines with attractive women with their racks busing out selling Mark Eden Breast Enhancement (or Development?) Cream. Scam then, scam now.

I remember that!  I guess these hucksters start over with every new generation, figuring the young ones won't know any better. Well, except for Kylie. She knows what she really did to get her big boobs, as well as her big lips and big butt.

• Love 3

That's the amazing thing about this whole family. It'd be one thing if Kylie was wearing chicken cutlets and then claiming it was the work of some cream, but she has real, obvious, over the top implants and is still trying to sell people this dream...

I abhor this part of their empire, but I lack sympathy anyone dumb enough to by the boob cream.

• Love 2

That's the amazing thing about this whole family. It'd be one thing if Kylie was wearing chicken cutlets and then claiming it was the work of some cream, but she has real, obvious, over the top implants and is still trying to sell people this dream...

I abhor this part of their empire, but I lack sympathy anyone dumb enough to by the boob cream.

The sad thing is, there are girls out there awaiting delivery of this magic elixir.

And Kris is getting her 15% of the deal.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 3

*shrugs* We just did the "we must, we must, we must increase our busts" chant and arm movements. You know y'all know what I'm talking about… I'm sure our way worked just as well, if not better, than whatever Kylie is hawking.

Haha!  Yep, "We must...we must...we must improve our busts.  The bigger the better the tighter the sweater, the boys depend on us!"  

• Love 5

The butt cream company, PureLeef, is claiming they didn't pay Kylie for endorsing their product. They insist she did it on her own. Yeah, sure.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/08/02/kylie-jenner-pureleef-butt-breast-enhancement-cream/

TMZ, August 2, 2015, "Kylie Jenner: Butt Cream Company ... Back Off, We Didn't Pay Kylie"

8/2/2015 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"PureLeef, the body plumping cream company that got a huge lift from Kylie Jenner, claims she did it all on her own, for free... the company insists the endorsement was unsolicited. They say they didn't pay Kylie, but they don't say if any money went to anyone else Kardashian related... It's interesting ... the company is big on parental controls, saying they urge parents to get involved if the user is under 18. It's unclear if this is an endorsement or a shot at Kris."

Okay, here's the key: "They say they didn't pay Kylie, but they don't say if any money went to anyone else Kardashian related." We know Kris is the "momager" for her kids and arranges the bookings for her minor child Kylie, so the payment might have been made to Kris. Also, I've heard that each of the girls has several companies they set up (for tax purposes), so their payment for gigs goes to those companies instead of directly to them. For example, Kylie probably has a company set up for the sale of her line of hair extensions. Kendall and Kylie probably have a company set up to sell their shoe line, and maybe a separate company for their clothing line.

As far as Kylie's endorsement of the cream being "unsolicited," yeah, that could be true, but it could just mean Kris or Kylie contacted the PureLeef company and made them an offer:  "Kyle will endorse your cream for $----."

No Kardashian/Jenner does any endorsement without a paycheck, so I feel sure that Kylie got paid, either through Kris or through one of her companies.

• Love 3

They say they didn't "pay" her, but they don't say if maybe they "gifted" her a new car (or cars), or some jewelry, or something else that could possibly be sold for cash.

• Love 1

They say they didn't "pay" her, but they don't say if maybe they "gifted" her a new car (or cars), or some jewelry, or something else that could possibly be sold for cash.

Maybe they paid for her boob job in return for the endorsement

• Love 3

Kylie's promoting butt enhancement cream and breast plumping lotion. I literally can't even with this

https://instagram.com/p/5xiVK4nGjl/

1) boobs are a combo of push up bra, possible boob job (has that been confirmed/denied? I can't keep up with Kylie's procedures) and contouring.

2) in the butt pic, it looks like she's pushing it out as far as she can. You can kind of see in the mirror that her other arm is leaning on the wall for support.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/08/08/kylie-jenner-birthday-car-tyga-kardashian-caitlyn-kris-dinner/

"Kylie Jenner: Thanks, Tyga For My Birthday Whip!!!"
8/8/2015 6:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ reports that Tyga bought Kylie a $115,000 Mercedes G-Wagon for her birthday.

Didn't he also just buy her a watch worth $30K, or some absurd amount like that, for her birthday? Where is he getting all this money?  Some people in the comments on various tabloids suspect that the Kardashians leased this car for Kylie and are just making up a story for the tabloids about Tyga buying it.

Also on TMZ and many other sites, first selfie picture of Kris and Caitlyn together (at Kylie's birthday dinner). Of course Kim had to stick her duckface in it too. Why was Kris wearing sunglasses?

http://www.tmz.com/2015/08/07/kim-kris-caitlyn-instagram-kim-kardashian-jenner-kylie/

"Caitlyn Jenner:  1st Public Reunion With Ex-Wife #3"
8/7/2015 9:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Update:  That was a used Mercedes Tyga gave Kylie. Previously he had given the car to Blac Chyna. How tacky, moving the same car from one girlfriend to another. He could have at least traded the car in and gotten Kylie something his previous squeeze hadn't driven.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/08/08/tyga-kylie-jenner-birthday-present-g-wagon-blac-chyna-regift/

"Tyga: Happy Birthday Kylie! Hope You Like the SUV as Much as Blac Chyna!"
Aug 8, 2015, 3 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ identified the car from the license plate number, shown (partially blurred) in a photo with Blac Chyna. They said Tyga got the car back from Chyna, had it repainted red, picked it up on Friday and gave it to Kylie the same day.

What puzzles me is that TMZ said Tyga was the registered owner of the car at the time Chyna was using it. So he just loaned it to her for free?  This time, did he actually transfer the title to Kylie, which he should have done if this was really a gift? Or is this another loan, and Tyga will take the car back from Kylie when he gets tired of her and wants to give the car to a new girlfriend?

• Love 5

TMZ identified the car from the license plate number, shown (partially blurred) in a photo with Blac Chyna. They said Tyga got the car back from Chyna, had it repainted red, picked it up on Friday and gave it to Kylie the same day.

What puzzles me is that TMZ said Tyga was the registered owner of the car at the time Chyna was using it. So he just loaned it to her for free?  This time, did he actually transfer the title to Kylie, which he should have done if this was really a gift? Or is this another loan, and Tyga will take the car back from Kylie when he gets tired of her and wants to give the car to a new girlfriend?

This is seriously tacky, I wonder if the watch he gave Kylie was also sloppy seconds from Blac Chyna?

• Love 1

Update:  That was a used Mercedes Tyga gave Kylie. Previously he had given the car to Blac Chyna. How tacky, moving the same car from one girlfriend to another. He could have at least traded the car in and gotten Kylie something his previous squeeze hadn't driven.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/08/08/tyga-kylie-jenner-birthday-present-g-wagon-blac-chyna-regift/

"Tyga: Happy Birthday Kylie! Hope You Like the SUV as Much as Blac Chyna!"

Aug 8, 2015, 3 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF

The car isn't panted it's this new vinal wrap that they're doing on cars now, instead of an expensive paint job, they just put a soild color decal really all over the car.   But yeah if the car is still legally in Tyga's name is he just letting his new piece/Kylie borrow it?

Should we start taking bets on how long it will be before the car gets repo'd? Isn't this the same guy who's being sued for not paying his rent?

Yes and I think another lawsuit for having a grammy party, but I think it's 2 seperate landlords/cases

• Love 1

The car isn't panted it's this new vinal wrap that they're doing on cars now, instead of an expensive paint job, they just put a soild color decal really all over the car.   But yeah if the car is still legally in Tyga's name is he just letting his new piece/Kylie borrow it?

That's the spin they are going with now, that the car wasnt actually a gift and that Kylie happened to be driving it. How stupid and laughable.  He gets the color changed the day before her big birthday shindig and we are supposed to believe it wasnt meant to be a gift? 

BTW if anyone ever doubted Hollywood Life wasnt the biggest pile of shit..check out their story complete with details about how Tyga (being the absolute sweetest boyfriend alive) picked out the car at the Mercedes dealership and chose Kylie's favorite color

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/08/08/tyga-reason-kylie-jenner-red-car-birthday-favorite-color/

Of course they too are backpedaling with a new, updated story.

• Love 1

That's the spin they are going with now, that the car wasnt actually a gift and that Kylie happened to be driving it. How stupid and laughable.  He gets the color changed the day before her big birthday shindig and we are supposed to believe it wasnt meant to be a gift? 

BTW if anyone ever doubted Hollywood Life wasnt the biggest pile of shit..check out their story complete with details about how Tyga (being the absolute sweetest boyfriend alive) picked out the car at the Mercedes dealership and chose Kylie's favorite color

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/08/08/tyga-reason-kylie-jenner-red-car-birthday-favorite-color/

Of course they too are backpedaling with a new, updated story.

Bwahaha!  Kris and the K-Klan are doing damage control as hard as they can.  Deny, deny, deny!

Jeez, everybody already knew Kylie has her own Mercedes SUV. Why would she suddenly need to "borrow" Tyga's Merc to drive to the party? 

So it's like a manicure for cars? Interesting. With the way Kylie has car accidents, Tyga can be pretty sure that he won't be able to "give" it to his next piece of ass.

• Love 2

According to TMZ the G-Wagon was NOT a gift, little miss 24hrs away from a quickie Vegas wedding (like Kim) or a sex tape (like Kim) Kyile was just driving her bae,boo,man,boyfriend whatever the kids are calling it these days car.

Did Kylie, or anyone other than TMZ and tabloids, even say the car was a gift? It seems like TMZ originally decided it was a gift from Tyga, and all the other tabloids ran with it too. 

That's how it always works, one of the tabloids makes up a story, & everyone else repeats the story like it's a fact. They probably all got the info from the made up Hollywood Life story.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/kylie-jenner-gives-red-mercedes-6221666

Kylie has already had the Mercedes re-wrapped in green. Kylie and the car wrapping company, Sticker City, are posting on Instagram about it: "Kylie posted a snap on Instagram today showing she'd taken it to a get wrapped, this time opting for a shade of khaki, making it look like it belongs to an Action Man. She wrote alongside the photo: 'Gone for too long Thank you @stickercity,' tagging the company which spruced it up for the teenager, who turns 18 on Monday.

"The business also shared a pic of the car on Instagram and wrote: 'Repost of @kyliejenner. We are wrapping up this amazing#mercedes #g63 for the lovely@kyliejenner and soon to hit these LA streets looking soooo fly #stickercity.' "

Allrighty then. So much for Tyga having the car wrapped in red because that was Kylie's favorite color. But I still suspect the original story might be true, that Tyga "gave" her the car for her birthday. If she only borrowed the car that one evening to drive to her party -- as the K Krew is now insisting -- presumably she was going to give it back to Tyga the next day and start using her own car again. But she had the birthday car rewrapped in green, and apparently she's still driving it. If it walks like a gift, looks like a gift, and quacks like a gift ...

Anyway, I was curious about car wrapping, so I went to their website:

https://www.stickercity.com/vehicle-restyling

I never thought of this. It's a good idea.

https://www.stickercity.com/vehicle-restyling/color-change

This is their page on Color Change wraps. They don't say how much it costs. They said the wraps can be removed easily. I got a kick out of No. 7 on their FAQ list: "Need to return a lease? The wrap is easily removable." This reminds me of the people who want to make others think they own their luxury car, when in fact they're just leasing.

Also, Sticker City could have added No. 8 to their list: "Repo man coming? Change your car color in one afternoon." That would go perfectly with No. 3 on their list, "Quick turnaround."

Edited to add: I just thought of something. Suppose this whole was-it-or-was-it-not-a-gift story was concocted because Kylie had an endorsement deal with Sticker City? The car gift controversy got a lot of tabloid media attention, and then Kylie just happens to get the car re-wrapped right away, and publicly thanks Sticker City on her widely viewed Instagram (where she pitches other products, such as the boob & butt enhancement cream). Or maybe Tyga did get caught flat-footed giving her the car for her birthday, when he didn't think anybody would figure out he'd previously given the same car to Blac Chyna. Momager Kris might have said, "Hey, Kylie, let's make lemonade out of lemons! Let's call up Sticker City and make a deal." Am I being too cynical?

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Love 3

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/kylie-jenner-gives-red-mercedes-6221666

Kylie has already had the Mercedes re-wrapped in green. Kylie and the car wrapping company, Sticker City, are posting on Instagram about it: "Kylie posted a snap on Instagram today showing she'd taken it to a get wrapped, this time opting for a shade of khaki, making it look like it belongs to an Action Man. She wrote alongside the photo: 'Gone for too long Thank you @stickercity,' tagging the company which spruced it up for the teenager, who turns 18 on Monday.

"The business also shared a pic of the car on Instagram and wrote: 'Repost of @kyliejenner. We are wrapping up this amazing#mercedes #g63 for the lovely@kyliejenner and soon to hit these LA streets looking soooo fly #stickercity.' "

Allrighty then. So much for Tyga having the car wrapped in red because that was Kylie's favorite color. But I still suspect the original story might be true, that Tyga "gave" her the car for her birthday. If she only borrowed the car that one evening to drive to her party -- as the K Krew is now insisting -- presumably she was going to give it back to Tyga the next day and start using her own car again. But she had the birthday car rewrapped in green, and apparently she's still driving it. If it walks like a gift, looks like a gift, and quacks like a gift ...

Anyway, I was curious about car wrapping, so I went to their website:

https://www.stickercity.com/vehicle-restyling

I never thought of this. It's a good idea.

Edited to add: I just thought of something. Suppose this whole was-it-or-was-it-not-a-gift story was concocted because Kylie had an endorsement deal with Sticker City? The car gift controversy got a lot of tabloid media attention, and then Kylie just happens to get the car re-wrapped right away, and publicly thanks Sticker City on her widely viewed Instagram (where she pitches other products, such as the boob & butt enhancement cream). Or maybe Tyga did get caught flat-footed giving her the car for her birthday, when he didn't think anybody would figure out he'd previously given the same car to Blac Chyna. Momager Kris might have said, "Hey, Kylie, let's make lemonade out of lemons! Let's call up Sticker City and make a deal." Am I being too cynical?

There's no such thing as being too cynical when it comes to the Kardashians, if pimp momma could say "Hey, Kim, let's make lemonade out of lemons & sell your sex tape", no reason in the world she wouldn't do it over a car.

• Love 1

First post!

Tyga bought Kylie a brand new Ferrari for her 18th and presented it to her outside a nightclub

So is this a lease? I'm gonna need to see the receipts Tyga, cause you've got attorney fees and lawsuits so are you hiding money or something cause why buy a six figure car when you don't even own your own house/condo and can't pay your rent. Whatever happened to giving some nice jewelry or clothes or hell even a trip somewhere.
  • Love 5

Man, its been 10 1/2 hours since Kylie turned 18 & I'm surprised that a sex tape hasn't emerged from her yet. 

First post!

Tyga bought Kylie a brand new Ferrari for her 18th and presented it to her outside a nightclub

I'm still wondering how Tyga has lots of money to burn ($320 K for a Ferrari) when I can't even remember the last time that he had a hit album. Hell, I don't even know what hit songs he has that is making him print money like that. Basically, Tyga isn't worth a damn in the hip-hop game.

• Love 5

Tyga's current album was a massive, massive flop so he sure didnt make much of a dime off that.  TMZ said this car goes for $270,000. What's really stupid about that is not only is this is a douchebag who has lawsuits under his belt because he still owes a landlord money but someone with Kylie's driving record should NOT be given a car like that.  She has zero responsibility when it comes to driving.  And how many luxury cars do these people need?

My daughter has a friend who's family is extremely wealthy and lives a very privileged life..yet when she turned 21 and had a big bash she put on the invitation that no gifts were necessary and preferred donations to go to The Human Society or some other charity I forgot the name of.  I thought that was a very classy and mature thing to do for someone who certainly didnt need expensive gifts. But these are the Kardashians, they dont give a fuck about charity.

eta: looking at the pics out there of this party it was like they were all competing for who could be the tackiest dressed. Caitlyn is the only one who looked really nice. Kylie's blonde hair makes her look even more fake than usual.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 3

So Tyga bought her a $320,000 or $260,000 (depending on where you read about it) Ferrari now? I guess to make up for the Blac Chyna sloppy seconds car. Do you think this is a gift or a loan?

So Tyga bought her a $320,000 or $260,000 (depending on where you read about it) Ferrari now? I guess to make up for the Blac Chyna sloppy seconds car. Do you think this is a gift or a loan?

If I was a betting woman, I'd say the car was brokered by Pimp Mama to make Kylie look like less of a loser for being given a used, re-gifted Mercedes. Tyga is broke. There's no way in hell he has the cash to buy or credit to finance a Ferrari.

• Love 3

Based on today's pix in the Daily Mail, I fear we are only minutes away from a "leaked" sex tape.

Good grief I just saw them.  Normally I would say her parents must be horrified, but nope not with this crew. PimpMama probably encouraged her to do such a trashy shoot. IMO the sex tape or a nude shoot is next.

Based on today's pix in the Daily Mail, I fear we are only minutes away from a "leaked" sex tape.

I'm just wondering which will come first: the sex tape, or a nude photo shoot in one of those obscure Internet magazines like Paper, the one that published Kim "breaking the Internet" with her nudie pix. Kris may be planning for Kylie to break the Internet for the K Klan again.

• Love 1

Re: Daily Mail Pics

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3191904/Kylie-Jenner-wears-blonde-wig-glitzy-mini-dress-celebrates-milestone-birthday-Tyga-famous-family.html#comments

What is wrong with these people?! Stating the obvious, but I have never seen a more inappropriately dressed group of people for an 18yr olds birthday party. It is so disturbing. Wow.

Kylie looks like a hooker.

Edited by lightbeam
  • Love 3

The article says this Ferrari has a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission. According to another site:

Though the system is typically referred to interchangeably as an automated manual transmission or semi-manual automatic, neither of those descriptors is entirely accurate. There is a clutch, but no clutch pedal; it is an automatic, but it shifts gears internally, via a clutch, like a manual. What’s really happening inside the dual-clutch ’box is that two separate gear shafts (one for odd-numbered gears, one for the evens) are engaging and disengaging via two electro-hydraulically actuated clutches (thus the “dual clutch” designation). Ratios are computer-selected automatically depending on engine and vehicle speed, or manually chosen by the driver via a shift lever or steering-wheel-mounted shift paddles.

I've driven a manual since I was 12 (on private land, don't worry!), and consider myself a little more into cars than the average lady my age, and I would still need a tutorial on that. What the hell is Kylie going to get out of driving this thing, if she can even get it out of the parking lot? Pearls before swine, indeed.