Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

What does Kylie do that she can't complete her homeschooling? She can certainly afford to "take off" from any appearances for a couple of months, if that's what it takes. But in her/their mind(s), why bother? The Kardashians have made more money social climbing and showing off their bodies than they have working a 9-5. If Kylie married Tyga at 18, Kris would think that was better than graduating from Harvard magna cum laude.

Oooh marijuana how scandalous! Lol what a joke. I'm not a fan of Kylie by any means as she seems like she has no personality, but there's no big deal for a 17 year old to smoke weed.

Except for the fact that she's underage and weed is illegal. Other than that, yea no big deal.

There's lots her parents can do to put her on a better track. They just choose not to.

• Love 2

Everytime I see a picture of Tyga I sit here baffled as to why females are fighting over him. What a prize.

I don't get it either, it's not like he looks like Blair Underwood, or Denzel Washington, or even Usher, this guy is not attractive at all.

• Love 4

This is Tyga, yes? Seems she has mostly avoided posting pics of them together

https://instagram.com/p/3EQKHTHGhO/

Yes that is the rapper Tyga, How nice for him he's in Monaco with his child girlfriend. I wonder if he spent any quality time with his son.

Why is she dressed like a hooker to walk around the pits at a race track? It's hot and dirty and stinky there, she looks ridiculous.

How eles is she gonna keep a 25yr old man interested in her if not with her body and sex? Well let me stop.. Maybe they have intellectual conversations about climate change and the racial unrest going on in the country right now...lmao! 

• Love 3

Yes that is the rapper Tyga, How nice for him he's in Monaco with his child girlfriend. I wonder if he spent any quality time with his son.

How eles is she gonna keep a 25yr old man interested in her if not with her body and sex? Well let me stop.. Maybe they have intellectual conversations about climate change and the racial unrest going on in the country right now...lmao!

Racial unrest? I thought Kim took care of that with her blog?

• Love 4
(edited)

I cannot take people seriously who are called Tyga and Blac Chyna. My GOD.

Lol. D list celebs.

D list? More like F list celebrities & Kylie definitely belongs on that list with them. I still don't understand why any of these losers are relevant. Heck, I don't even know what is the point of this stupid twitter fight.

Edited by Magog
  • Love 1

Everytime I see a picture of Tyga I sit here baffled as to why females are fighting over him. What a prize.

I ruminate sometimes on how to pronounce his name-Is it Tie-ga,  Tee-gah, or is he all pretentious and prounounces it Tah-GAH. 

Kylie should invest some of that money she has not in a house much too large for her, but an education.    Kendall really got lucky, because being a model today means you have to work hard, and there's always someone younger and prettier coming up.  Ironic as it sounds, modeling probably grounds her.    She's just one of many, so she can't pull any supermodel bullshit.  

• Love 1

I ruminate sometimes on how to pronounce his name-Is it Tie-ga,  Tee-gah, or is he all pretentious and prounounces it Tah-GAH

It's shocking how much time I waste thinking about this group of idiots, their hair, lips, fake tans, fake story lines etc.    

• Love 1

I ruminate sometimes on how to pronounce his name-Is it Tie-ga,  Tee-gah, or is he all pretentious and prounounces it Tah-GAH. 

When they talk about him on TMZ Live he's always referred to as Tie-ga.

I'm pretty sure it's his version of "tiger", because we all know what an animal he is.

Kylie is so young and stupid at this age, that she doesn't realize Tyga is just taking advantage of her. I kinda feel bad for her. She doesn't have parents, all her siblings have issues, she has no talent, and is growing up in the public eye. The girl doesn't know what normal is. I wish Kris would've send both Kylie and Kendall to boarding school. Maybe even some therapy.

• Love 3

Just because she's showing her stomach area does not mean shit! tabloids/gossip sites kill me with theses headlines Look she's in a bikini so she CANT be pregnant! lol But what in the hell are these too wearing?! Like are simple blue jeans and a t shirt not good enough for them? And If Kylie is in the early stages of a pregancy she's dumber than she looks and she can kiss Tyga goodbye and all she'll get for her trouble is a baby or maybe pimpmomma can parlay that into some fast money for her.

http://www.x17online.com/2015/05/kyline_jenner_pia_mia_holding_hands_photos_052915

They're completely glancing over the fact that they think she's pregnant because she's dating a grown ass man so clearly they're having sex, and if he's dumb enough to date a 17 year old he's probably dumb enough to forget the condoms.

(edited)

They're completely glancing over the fact that they think she's pregnant because she's dating a grown ass man so clearly they're having sex, and if he's dumb enough to date a 17 year old he's probably dumb enough to forget the condoms.

Well, I won't get into the effectiveness -- or ineffectiveness -- of condoms and other types of birth control, but amen to the first part. Listen, I know that many teens are sexually active, often younger than 17 years old. I think what disturbs me about this is that this behavior is fine for her and everyone in her family because it gets her attention and subsequently, earns money.

Yeah yeah yeah, I know it sends a bad message and all that bullshit, but honestly, anyone who's holding a Kardashian/Jenner up as a behavior standard is warped. I imagine most of the public thinks it's pretty fucked up but the tabloid media loves it because it's something Kardashian to stir it up. And the Kardashians love it because it gets them more attention and more money. We talk, we click and they laugh all the way to the bank. The fact that it's driven by a teenager sexing it up with a grown "man" is beside the point; the attention and the money is the point.

And again, the Kardashian/Jenner behavior really tells you all you need to know about them.

Edited by Maysie
  • Love 4

Well, I won't get into the effectiveness -- or non-effectiveness -- of condoms and other types of birth control, but amen to the first part. Listen, I know that many teens are sexually active, often younger than 17 years old. I think what disturbs me about this is that this behavior is fine for her and everyone in her family because it gets her attention and subsequently, earns money.

Yeah yeah yeah, I know it sends a bad message and all that bullshit, but honestly, anyone who's holding a Kardashian/Jenner up as a behavior standard is warped. I imagine most of the public thinks it's pretty fucked up but the tabloid media loves it because it's something Kardashian to stir it up. And the Kardashians love it because it gets them more attention and more money. We talk, we click and they laugh all the way to the bank. The fact that it's driven by a teenager sexing it up with a grown "man" is beside the point; the attention and the money is the point.

And again, the Kardashian/Jenner behavior really tells you all you need to know about them.

But Kris is so proud of their incredible work ethic!!!!

But Kris is so proud of their incredible work ethic!!!!

They work really SO HARD though. With all the selfie picture taking, buying mini mansions, jetting off to Europe, oh and lets not forget the bi weekly trips to the plastic surgon

• Love 2

You try and live Kims life!!! That's her challenge to the haters. She works so hard!!' Try sitting in a chair for 2 hours while the glam squad does your hair and make up. And napping in first class while flying to Paris after getting a massage and a mani pedi on the plane.That shit is hard!!!!

• Love 4

You try and live Kims life!!! That's her challenge to the haters. She works so hard!!' Try sitting in a chair for 2 hours while the glam squad does your hair and make up. And napping in first class while flying to Paris after getting a massage and a mani pedi on the plane.That shit is hard!!!!

HaHa! It's so hard that Kylie and Kendall can't be bothered to finish high school like a normal person. Seriously though if I had the bank accounts of the Kardashian girls, I'm taking about Kris, Kourt, Kim, and Khloe I'd get tired of the jetting off to Europe every 5 minutes especially if I did not have a "work" commitment like a paid appearance. You'd find my ass at home in my mansion with no makeup, sweats on, bra off and probably laying on the couch watching tv.

• Love 11

HaHa! It's so hard that Kylie and Kendall can't be bothered to finish high school like a normal person. Seriously though if I had the bank accounts of the Kardashian girls, I'm taking about Kris, Kourt, Kim, and Khloe I'd get tired of the jetting off to Europe every 5 minutes especially if I did not have a "work" commitment like a paid appearance. You'd find my ass at home in my mansion with no makeup, sweats on, bra off and probably laying on the couch watching tv.

Me too, probably a show about a family of fat assed, big tittied women with too much money, too little education and too much free time on their hands. And some Judge Judy too!

• Love 4

I wish these people would learn what the hell hard work is

I mean he did get a stripper pregnant. ..

I wonder if all these Kylie pregnancy rumors are why they put that scene they show in the previews of Khloe & Kylie talking about her birth control pills being changed, so everyone knows she takes the pill & isn't pregnant.

I wonder if all these Kylie pregnancy rumors are why they put that scene they show in the previews of Khloe & Kylie talking about her birth control pills being changed, so everyone knows she takes the pill & isn't pregnant.

Well, I think it's all just tying in to whatever the storyline of the week is, much like Rob's issues, Bruce's transformation and Scott's rehab. The next tabloid story to break is your hint to what's coming on the show for the week.

Every. Damn. Thing. These people do is made for television.

• Love 2

Or...........she's going  to use the change of pills as an excuse for the birth control not working? Who knows with these people. (It was done on Teen Mom, perhaps they watch)

• Love 1

Maybe Kylie's facial expressions have nothing to do with her inner feelings. She's been part of a televised dog and pony show since she was nine years old. Instead of reliable parental guidance and appropriate values, she's been given a script for how she's supposed to act or react in even the most bizarre circumstances. Rich, spoiled or not, If I were her, I'd need more than weed, I'd need some serious time on a therapist's couch to sort out who I am, who my family is, and what my real value is to anyone, including myself. Because to me, she comes across as a misguided and insecure adolescent in spite of her never-ending selfies.

• Love 5

Wow Chris Brown is a douchebag. I mean, I know that's common knowledge but to say stuff ike this when he's friends with Kylie is some serious bullshit. Supposedly they were just hanging out the other day. And good for Kylie for speaking up right away and defending her dad.

Let's see if it stops her from hanging out with him.

• Love 2

Let's see if it stops her from hanging out with him.

It won't, they're all just great kids that hangout all the time...*In my PimpMomma voice* Good for Tyga's next baby momma to stand up for her father. Chris's comments were not called for but maybe he was all in is feelings after is little run in with his ex, Mr Brown might need to get his meds adjusted..lest he ends up back in jail.

I guess since the minor was making thousands and thousands of dollars, it was Kylie using her own money. It does explain why she wants out of the house so fast though. 

(edited)

Depends on what is meant by "support." Children need food, shelter, education. Parents are not obligated to pay for cars, gas, phones, clothing, etc. As a teen I had to pay for those things myself if I wanted them, but my parents still provided me with a roof over my head, food, education, and health care.

I just wish Kylie had received an appropriate education.

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • Love 1

Currently in Wal-Mart checking out and the gossip magazines OK and Life and Style feature Kylie on the cover.

OK Mag says kylie is knocked up by Scott of all people and quit the show...

Life and Style says Kylie is going into rehab

Lol

• Love 1