Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

She doesn't know anything else. Growing up in image obsessed LA is strike one and her family is strike two. In her mind, she probably thinks she is normal. In fact, she probably thinks she's on tame side. No children, no marriage/divorce, no nude pics.

I just think it's sad

• Love 1

She doesn't know anything else. Growing up in image obsessed LA is strike one and her family is strike two. In her mind, she probably thinks she is normal. In fact, she probably thinks she's on tame side. No children, no marriage/divorce, no nude pics.

I just think it's sad

18 is right around the cornet. She'll be spread eagle in some so called artsy fartsy pics before the candles on her birthday cake are out.

• Love 2

Sad that Kylie eon be graduating with her class this year. She has no one that really cares for her. She's another Rob. Kris actually posed with Tyga. I won't be shocked if Tyga is messing with both Kylie and her pimp

18 is right around the cornet. She'll be spread eagle in some so called artsy fartsy pics before the candles on her birthday cake are out.

Tyga and Kylie sex tape. I hope not.

• Love 1

I can remember when this show first started and Kylie and Kendall were cute little girls and I had hope for them.  I thought maybe Bruce would put his foot down but then Kris cut off his balls (no pun intended).  I saw a rerun of an early episode where Kylie was asking Kris how old she was when she had her boobs done so this child, which is what she is, has aspired to having a boob job from a very young age.  So incredibly sad. 

I don't want this to sound at all racist, PLEASE no one take this the wrong way, but what is this family's obsession with black men?  Even Scott said that Kris should have an "African American" man as her next boyfriend.  And now Kylie with Tyga, which is just child abuse in my eyes because of the age.  I don't know.  It just seems like they are intentionally trying to be with men who are black.

• Love 1

I think Kimmy and Khloe just have a type they've always been attracted to, but I don't understand why Scott thought Kris should specifically date an African American.

I suspect Scott sees Kris has been living vicariously thru Kim for years. Even Kim has commented on how Kris competes with her. I think Kris believes it makes her seem younger/hipper/more cutting edge and cooler. Look how she fawned over Lamar, ands now Kanye. Kris H never got treatment they do. And Kris loves her black/white color scheme. In decor and clothing, so I guess in a partner we shouldn't be shocked.

• Love 3

I can remember when this show first started and Kylie and Kendall were cute little girls and I had hope for them.  I thought maybe Bruce would put his foot down but then Kris cut off his balls (no pun intended).  I saw a rerun of an early episode where Kylie was asking Kris how old she was when she had her boobs done so this child, which is what she is, has aspired to having a boob job from a very young age.  So incredibly sad. 

I don't want this to sound at all racist, PLEASE no one take this the wrong way, but what is this family's obsession with black men?  Even Scott said that Kris should have an "African American" man as her next boyfriend.  And now Kylie with Tyga, which is just child abuse in my eyes because of the age.  I don't know.  It just seems like they are intentionally trying to be with men who are black.

As an African American woman I take no offense to this statement. Other's have said and I agree that with Original Kim and Khloe's body types more hips and ass that this look is perfered/well liked among black men. They don't have that typical LA look of say Pam Anderson bleach blond big breasts.

• Love 3

I don't want this to sound at all racist, PLEASE no one take this the wrong way, but what is this family's obsession with black men? Even Scott said that Kris should have an "African American" man as her next boyfriend. And now Kylie with Tyga, which is just child abuse in my eyes because of the age. I don't know. It just seems like they are intentionally trying to be with men who are black.

I have a few theories:

1. Kim, Kourtney and Khloe all lost their virginity to black men (Michael Jackson's nephews).

2. Supposedly, Rob Sr. forbade them to date black guys. They wanted to rebel against his wishes.

3. They live in L.A.which is very diverse. There are several black musicians and athletes there. Since the K-klan fit a certain aesthetic, it's inevitable that they would meet guys involved in sports and entertainment.

4. I think Kim & Khloe have heavily influenced Kendall and Kylie's interest in black men. Though,I could see Kendall eventually settling down with a white dude, like Scott.

• Love 1

Or white girl.

I've wondered about that myself... Some of the company she keeps do lean that way. I believe Carla D is out as gay or bi at least. Could be also that she wants to fast track her career and relationship drama isn't conducive to that.

• Love 1

I can remember when this show first started and Kylie and Kendall were cute little girls and I had hope for them. I thought maybe Bruce would put his foot down but then Kris cut off his balls (no pun intended). I saw a rerun of an early episode where Kylie was asking Kris how old she was when she had her boobs done so this child, which is what she is, has aspired to having a boob job from a very young age. So incredibly sad.

I don't want this to sound at all racist, PLEASE no one take this the wrong way, but what is this family's obsession with black men? Even Scott said that Kris should have an "African American" man as her next boyfriend. And now Kylie with Tyga, which is just child abuse in my eyes because of the age. I don't know. It just seems like they are intentionally trying to be with men who are black.

For their brand. It looks good

There are rumors Tyga is cheating on Kylie

Kylie's lips were huge on last night's show - hope she doesn't destroy her face with all that shit she pumps into it.

Face, Ass, tits, she has had or will have plenty of work on all of them. It's just beginning.

There are pix in the Daily Mail of Kylie sunning herself and it is obvious she's blown up her butt with the BBL. I guess she's not tall or modelesque enough to go the Kendall route, so she's going for NuKim.

• Love 1

There are pix in the Daily Mail of Kylie sunning herself and it is obvious she's blown up her butt with the BBL. I guess she's not tall or modelesque enough to go the Kendall route, so she's going for NuKim.

I'm sure it's just make up. Kylie is just so good at makeup. She uses a butt liner and then just fills it in. And there you go!!! A big ass butt.

• Love 10

Maybe next season on MTV? Reality star/Teen Mom

No . That wouldn't put enough money in Pimp Momager's pocket. I see a 10-13 episode show focusing only on Kylie (Teen Mom would focus on other girls as well). And airing on E!, natch.

No . That wouldn't put enough money in Pimp Momager's pocket. I see a 10-13 episode show focusing only on Kylie (Teen Mom would focus on other girls as well). And airing on E!, natch.

Yeah I forgot about sharing the storyline.. Unless Kendall gets knocked up too, then it could be a Jenner family thing. Kris would be on board with that.

Edited by iwasish

Photoshop?

How long before she starts getting tatted up?

I'm kind of surprised that Khloe is so accepting of Kylie's situation. Hadn't she said that she was dating an older man when she was that young or younger and it was a mistake?

I don't think so, look at the picture where she's sitting down. Looks at the size of her thighs & butt, that's not photoshop.

I guess makeup is out of the question too? LOL

Maybe Kim used some of her frequent filler points and gifted Kylie with the " Kardashian ass"

• Love 1

Well look at the examples of womanhood she grew up with; she is turning into a carbon copy of Kim.There are people on You-tube who are trying the sucking-into-a-shot-glass-for-10mins ,supposedly method, of how they inflate their lips. 

• Love 1

She's offically Kim Kardashian 2.0.... Sad really, she's young pretty she could've done a lot more with herself.

https://instagram.com/p/1lsFDVHGsl/

https://instagram.com/p/1bUlkGHGnG/

https://instagram.com/p/1bTcw2nGlC/

The blue hair and the vacant stare.. she's veering into Amanda Bynes territory. Kris is concerned because Rob is fat. I'd be more worried about this hot mess.

Do you really think she ever had  chance once their shows got so popular?  School and a regular childhood all fell by the wayside in Kris's mission to create an empire. I'm sure Bruce's issues and his soul searching for his own happiness, the tension between Kris and Bruce, as the marriage fell apart. Khloe's fucked up secret marriage hell and all the other stuff going on at such a vulnerable age for a child didn't make for a bright future. I think Kendall has her issues as well. There have been stories about her acting out in public, that could mean she has some problems work on also. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2

Well look at the examples of womanhood she grew up with; she is turning into a carbon copy of Kim.There are people on You-tube who are trying the sucking-into-a-shot-glass-for-10mins ,supposedly method, of how they inflate their lips. 

I see there is some type of Kylie lip challenge thing going on. I can't be bothered to give these people any hits. Can anyone tell me if this is in order to emulate Kylie because they admire her so much or are they just making fun of her?

Probably doesn't matter either way to the Kardashians. I really can't believe these people haven't and don't appear to be going away. They have only strengthened their power base and expanded into more areas gaining legitimacy, especially Kim and it is making me sick!

She's offically Kim Kardashian 2.0.... Sad really, she's young pretty she could've done a lot more with herself.

https://instagram.com/p/1lsFDVHGsl/

https://instagram.com/p/1bUlkGHGnG/

https://instagram.com/p/1bTcw2nGlC/

And "Kylizzle?" SMH.

The blue hair and the vacant stare.. she's veering into Amanda Bynes territory. Kris is concerned because Rob is fat. I'd be more worried about this hot mess.

Do you really think she ever had chance once their shows got so popular? School and a regular childhood all fell by the wayside in Kris's mission to create an empire. I'm sure Bruce's issues and his soul searching for his own happiness, the tension between Kris and Bruce, as the marriage fell apart. Khloe's fucked up secret marriage hell and all the other stuff going on at such a vulnerable age for a child didn't make for a bright future. I think Kendall has her issues as well. There have been stories about her acting out in public, that could mean she has some problems work on also.

I know. At least the older kids had some normal experiences: high school, retail jobs, college for Rob and Kourtney (she even lived out of state! And not someplace like NYC). Edited by DangerousMinds
  • Love 1

And "Kylizzle?" SMH.

I know. At least the older kids had some normal experiences: high school, retail jobs, college for a Rob and Kourtney (she evem lived out of state!"

At first I was thinking Amanda Bynes.. Now Lindsay Lohan. Either way not good. But I'm sure Kris is beaming with pride.

I listened to Kris talk to Kylie on the trip to visit MJ, and it was all about Kylie not doing enough business related shit that Kris set up for her. Pushing her to do the pod cast and more social media stuff because " they love you on social media" . Some bonding trip. Kris has long since abdicated her mother role and only uses it to guilt the kids into doing what she wants.

Edited by iwasish