Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Her brain hasn't even fully finished developing yet

Oh, it stopped developing right around when her tits started to develop.  I mean what does a Kardashian/Jenner need with a brain?

Perhaps Bruce should put his journey to womanhood on hold until he gets his daughter to adulthood. Doesn't anyone in this family think her behavior is a bit over the top?

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 3

Oh, it stopped developing right around when her tits started to develop. I mean what does a Kardashian/Jenner need with a brain?

Perhaps Bruce should put his journey to womanhood on hold until he gets his daughter to adulthood. Doesn't anyone in this family think her behavior is a bit over the top?

No, not really. Kim, Kourtney, and Khloe were all banging black dudes in their early teens. Khloe has admitted to dating a much older guy when she was only 14. It's par for the course.

Didn't Kourtney take nude pics with one of her boyfriends when she was 17? I remember they talked about it in an early episode.

No, not really. Kim, Kourtney, and Khloe were all banging black dudes in their early teens. Khloe has admitted to dating a much older guy when she was only 14. It's par for the course.

Didn't Kourtney take nude pics with one of her boyfriends when she was 17? I remember they talked about it in an early episode.

Yes she did. During the first season of KUWTK the pictures Kourtney got "leaked" and Kim was doing her ugly cry because she felt it was her fault that the pictures got out.

That was on Kris' watch. Bruce was trying to take a stronger position with Kendall and Kylie when they were pre/young teens, but Kris shut him down. Instead of putting his foot down and demanding that Kris back him, he wussed out and stuck to playing with his helicopters.  

Oh, it stopped developing right around when her tits started to develop.  I mean what does a Kardashian/Jenner need with a brain?

Over the top? Kris is the epitome of over the top in every way (and not in a good way). It appears Kylie takes right after her, so Kris wouldn't have a problem with her clothing. She's likely scheming to find Kylie a rich husband as we speak. I can definitely see Kylie married at an early age...just like Kim.

Over the top? Kris is the epitome of over the top in every way (and not in a good way). It appears Kylie takes right after her, so Kris wouldn't have a problem with her clothing. She's likely scheming to find Kylie a rich husband as we speak. I can definitely see Kylie married at an early age...just like Kim.

And divorced, and remarried and divorced.. maybe a baby or two along the way.

• Love 2

My money is on a Playboy shoot on her 18th or a leaked sex tape or wardrobe malfunction of some sort orchestrated by her pimp mother.

Didn't Kendall do her nip pics close to her 18th?

And Bruce making like he was ok with those pics of his daughter. What parent in their right mind would show support for their daughter baring her naked bazooms?

Sorry..in Kendall case more like bittyooms.

• Love 3

I can attest that those lips are 100% injected.   Size will vary as the fillers are absorbed.    The nose could be done, or that could be contouring.    She has a pretty, defined mouth that looks better without the bloated pout.    She could easily go with 1/2 a syringe and get a more natural result, but doesn't really need it.      Her face is bird like, but not in a modelly way.    She's really just homely. 

Of everyone, I feel the saddest for her. She really did not have a chance to have any kind of normal life or semblance of it. She's not gorgeous the way Kendall is, and the desperate attempts to hide that and pretend she is reminds me of Tori Spelling. She simply doesn't have "It", but she's in a family that demands you have star quality.

My bet- she'll get married to an older guy and have her first kid before she's 20.

• Love 4

Of everyone, I feel the saddest for her. She really did not have a chance to have any kind of normal life or semblance of it. She's not gorgeous the way Kendall is, and the desperate attempts to hide that and pretend she is reminds me of Tori Spelling. She simply doesn't have "It", but she's in a family that demands you have star quality.

My bet- she'll get married to an older guy and have her first kid before she's 20.

I agree about a kid but doubt she'll  bother with a wedding.

So Kylie landed a modeling job, in Kanye's 'Adidas Collection' during Fashion Week.  Here again, no make up (Kanye did not want anything to distract from his creative genius) and her lips look as full as they do when she claims it is all lip liner magic.  Look at the toes of the brown boots she is wearing, which I assume are part of Kanye's design, one toe is pointy, the other toe has a strange squareness to it.  I am not impressed at all with his 'designs', if that is even what you can call any of this.

If you scroll down further, there is a caption with a video that says "Kim was seated closely between her BFF Beyoncé and Anna Wintour, editor-in-chief of American Vogue."  So, now Beyoncé is her BFF?  Kim looks as if she is wearing one of Kanye's nightmare designs, as well as poor baby North.

• Love 2

LOL these people..so now Tyga did an interview today where he is denying sleeping with or dating Kylie because apparently child services was called complaining about how hes committing statutory rape.  Between this and the whole Amber Rose/Khloe mess yesterday you cant make this shit up.  By the way if hes going to keep denying this he better think twice about the comments he makes on Instagram next time Kylie posts one of her sexed up selfies

http://www.hngn.com/articles/64289/20150127/kylie-jenner-boyfriend-tyga-allegedly-admit-having-sex-kuwtk-star.htm

• Love 2

LOL these people..so now Tyga did an interview today where he is denying sleeping with or dating Kylie because apparently child services was called complaining about how hes committing statutory rape.  Between this and the whole Amber Rose/Khloe mess yesterday you cant make this shit up.  By the way if hes going to keep denying this he better think twice about the comments he makes on Instagram next time Kylie posts one of her sexed up selfies

http://www.hngn.com/articles/64289/20150127/kylie-jenner-boyfriend-tyga-allegedly-admit-having-sex-kuwtk-star.htm

This! It seems like these "kids" post EVERYTHING on their social media accounts and tell on themselves. I have heard of many wannabe drug sellers and "thugs" posting about shit on Instagram and next thing you know the cops are knocking on their door to arrest them.

• Love 2

Kris Jenner could care less who is fucking her daughter at this point. She's too caught up in getting fucked herself. She's had those girls on birth control for YEARS, supposedly for "cramps". As long as they don't bring home any baby that can't be used in the next season's story line Kris doesn't care. (  and at least as long as said baby arrives 9 months after the mom turns 18). I mean what's one more illegitimate grandchild?

• Love 5

Look at the size of her lips in that top picture! If they get any bigger, they are going to explode. It's like she's the family rebel, instead of blowing up her ass into massive proportions, she went with blowing up her lips.

Look at the size of her lips in that top picture! If they get any bigger, they are going to explode. It's like she's the family rebel, instead of blowing up her ass into massive proportions, she went with blowing up her lips.

Plenty of time for Goodyear to get involved with inflating the junk(and the boobs will surely follow) .And Khloe and Kris have both had their lips done - its just so disconcerting on someone so young .Even Kourt has had a boob job a completely new nose.

At this point Kendall is the rebel as apart from rumors that her nose has been slightly tweeked she is inflation free for the moment .Maybe in a few years the boobs will get done if she wants to do SI and VS - hey it never did Gisele any harm .As of now she gets paid to be long and thin why change it.

• Love 2

In August I suspect a sex tape that wasn't suppose to be released or a pregnancy. You know because education doesn't matter only ratings and money does.

Plastic surgery, sex tape, unmarried pregnancy...all a right of passage for the Kardashian/Jenner girls.

• Love 2

0223-kylie-jenner-calabasas-house-inside

Kylie Jenner is 17. She's buying a $2.7 million house. FML, right?
Sources tell TMZ, Kylie has inked a deal to buy this 4,900 square foot house in The Oaks, an exclusive gated community in Calabasas.
The house -- which is a block from Kourtney and Khloe -- has a sick home theater, a pool, 5 bedrooms, an awesome kitchen, and on and on.
Kylie has made a lot of money on KUWTK. To give you an idea, we're told Scott Disick banks $4 million a season, so she's got the cash. We're told Kris Jenner is "helping her" with the purchase, but we're told it's Kylie loot.
It's a little weird that a girl who is about to turn 18 and is big on the party scene is settling for a suburban, family neighborhood, 24 miles from the action of Hollywood. Justin Bieber tried it and it didn't work out too well.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3SfBniSqz

• Love 1

0223-kylie-jenner-calabasas-house-inside

Kylie Jenner is 17. She's buying a $2.7 million house. FML, right?

Sources tell TMZ, Kylie has inked a deal to buy this 4,900 square foot house in The Oaks, an exclusive gated community in Calabasas.

The house -- which is a block from Kourtney and Khloe -- has a sick home theater, a pool, 5 bedrooms, an awesome kitchen, and on and on.

Kylie has made a lot of money on KUWTK. To give you an idea, we're told Scott Disick banks $4 million a season, so she's got the cash. We're told Kris Jenner is "helping her" with the purchase, but we're told it's Kylie loot.

It's a little weird that a girl who is about to turn 18 and is big on the party scene is settling for a suburban, family neighborhood, 24 miles from the action of Hollywood. Justin Bieber tried it and it didn't work out too well.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3SfBniSqz

Man you beat me too it! lol I heard about this from scrolling through my instagram feed. So now her and her "friend" Tyga can continue to play hide the sausage in the privacy of their own home.... Chile.. Kris I better not read about how your so sad and broken hearted when this child gets pregnant or releases a sex tape like big sister Kim. Although hopefully this child is on the depo shot and not the pill...   Side note. cute house though. And by Kris helping her buy it I'm sure she had to sign off on some papers seeing as Kyle is still 17 for what? a few more weeks?

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Love 1

Kylie turns 18 in November so technically she's still 17 for quite a few more months.  Hey just think if she gets knocked up she'll have a nice house to start raising the child in.

She bought a family home? Kendal is not big on the party scene but logically bought a condo, Kylie is yet bought a 5000 sq foot home. Maybe wants to play house with Tyga and his other child.

Yup..like in most cases Kendall appears to be the most sensible out of the two of them. The most grounded too.

Kylie turns 18 in November so technically she's still 17 for quite a few more months.  Hey just think if she gets knocked up she'll have a nice house to start raising the child in.

Yup..like in most cases Kendall appears to be the most sensible out of the two of them. The most grounded too.

August - but it still is a ways off . On the size of the thing and where it is I'm guessing that Kris is paying a big chunk of this herself and this way she gets to keep Kylie just round the corner instead of doing what Kendall did when Kris fought it - Kendall paid for her apartment herself ,moved 25 miles away and got her own manager and there are now always rumors floating about of her getting a place in Europe.

Her own manager? Is she breaking away?

Kendall has had her own agent and manager since she signed with The Society/Elite Models just after her 18th birthday .I'm sure that the joint stuff with Kylie and the money she gets from the show (about $100k a year) still goes through Kris .But Chris Gay is her agent/manager and it was him and his team (Ashleah Gonzalez from  Society is her booking agent who you see her with her everywhere) that have been shaping her career since then ,like negotiating the Estee thing which was reported to be worth  around $2m .

So Kris ain't getting her 10% off of Kendall's modeling career now.This is the kicker for Kendall getting a legit agency and I'm sure Kris however proud of Kendall she is will be regretting the loss of bank .

Edited by Humbugged
  • Love 2

What 17 year has enough money to buy a house? Must be nice to be a Kardashian. Wonder what Kylie does in her spare time since she's a high school drop out.

And Tyga said he's known Kylie for 6 years? Wtf.

Kendall has had her own agent and manager since she signed with The Society/Elite Models just after her 18th birthday .I'm sure that the joint stuff with Kylie and the money she gets from the show (about $100k a year) still goes through Kris .But Chris Gay is her agent/manager and it was him and his team (Ashleah Gonzalez from Society is her booking agent who you see her with her everywhere) that have been shaping her career since then ,like negotiating the Estee thing which was reported to be worth around $2m .

So Kris ain't getting her 10% off of Kendall's modeling career now.This is the kicker for Kendall getting a legit agency and I'm sure Kris however proud of Kendall she is will be regretting the loss of bank .

Kris is mad. She Lost Her 10%. But hey there's always Kylie and Rob. I'm thinking since the Kardashians are famewhores Kris is the one who hooked up Tyga and Kylie, since Kylie is out of place with her family.

I see Kylie as a classic case of Too Much, Too Soon and Too Little, Too Late. She has had too much freedom, too much money, and too much Kardashian fame/infamy since she was a little girl and at the same time has received too little appropriate parental guidance, too little structure, and too little formal education. Maybe what she’s misguidedly seeking from Tyga is attention and validation. If I were her parent, I’d have a problem with this relationship the same as I would have had with Melanie Griffith when she started dating actor Don Johnson when she was only 14 and he was 22. Kylie doesn’t seem to be a bad kid and I hope she matures and seeks her own identity and purpose in the positive way Kendall appears to be doing.

• Love 2

If one of them does something that gets them attention, it's like the others can't stand it if they don't get the same attention so they do it too. Kim copied Khloe (going blonde) & Kylie (cutting it that length, or just removing her extensions, whatever) both this time, is she that afraid that they'll get more attention than her?

• Love 1

Kylie simply changing her hair doesnt get her attention like it does with Kim..what gets her the most attention is when she posts pictures where her lips or boobs looks overly huge, then the plastic surgery rumors start up again. 

Thisbis Tygas instagram page. To me this sounds like he's confirming his lurve for kylie

https://instagram.com/p/0LqpNNqeq8/

Can this ass get his story straight? First he comments on social media that he "hits that everyday", then they are just friends, now hes sending mixed messages.  This guy sounds like hes hooked up with the right family considering how much of an attention whore he is.

• Love 1

Can this ass get his story straight? First he comments on social media that he "hits that everyday", then they are just friends, now hes sending mixed messages.  This guy sounds like hes hooked up with the right family considering how much of an attention whore he is.

He's taking lessons from Kanye.

• Love 1

Another take on the same photo: says the boob contouring make up used was done improperly so her boobs look lopsided in certain light. 

Why does she want to make herself look 20 years older than she actually is? 

I had seen another magazine with her on the cover that said "I am now the Beautiful Sister".  Ok....

• Love 1

I am genuinely interested in what is going on in Kylie's mind in regards to her plans for her future. I doubt the girl is stupid, she grew up as a student in Kris Jenner's Famewhoring Academy for Girls, so I really believe everything she's doing is a calculated plan. I think she turns 18 in August, so we can look forward to seeing Tyga on the Christmas card.

• Love 2