Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

So did she shave the back of her head or not? If she did, what's the point of shaving it for one day and then getting extensions?

Makeup, injections, whatever it is, I hate what she has done to her face. She has a generic plastic surgery look now.

So did she shave the back of her head or not? If she did, what's the point of shaving it for one day and then getting extensions?

For attention - the reason a Kardashian does anything.

Similar to when she died her hair blue.

Out of entire trash family, I find this one the least likable, and that's quite the feat.

• Love 2

The reality star teen went shopping with friends in New York City’s trendy Soho neighborhood in an oversized denim shirt, high-high leather boots and edgy fingerless gloves on September 5.

"Edgy"? In 1984, maybe. Though somehow that hot mess still bothers me less than the Ho Couture that Kim struts around in.

Out of entire trash family, I find this one the least likable, and that's quite the feat.

Totally. I think it's the completely aimless content of her life, hanging out with her equally useless friends, crashing cars and generally serving no purpose. The future Lohan-esque downward trajectory is inevitable (though at least Lohan had something of a career beforehand).

• Love 2

454733860.jpg

but it also seemed to be all too much for a girl who just turned 17 last month.

I would say it's all too much for anyone, who puts that outfit on, looks in the mirror, & thinks they look good?

'[Kendall and I] balance each other out, she's super shy and I'm super outgoing. [Khloe] helped raise us and was often the one to discipline us.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2743634/Kylie-Jenner-admits-Kim-butt-heads-wasn-t-sister-Kendall-d-flip-media-attention.html

Khloe helped raise the two little ones and was the one to discipline them?  Since, by her own admission, no one disciplined the wild and impetuous Khloe, I can just imagine the kind of conduct and behaviour she condoned.

All I have to say is shame on Kris Jenner for allowing her underage daughter to get extensive plastic surgery. Kylie's face looks like it's about to explode from the fillers, she most certainly had a brow lift and it also looks like she had a chin implant to lengthen her face. There is no way that drastic of a change can be attributed to makeup. These people are really sick.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 2

For attention - the reason a Kardashian does anything.

Similar to when she died her hair blue.

Every single thing Kylie has been doing lately screams "need for attention".  That gossip item that said she's super jealous of Kendall I absolutely believe because Kendall is the obviously prettier one of the two and the only way Kylie seems to get any kind of work is being attached to Kendall while Kendall can clearly be successful on her own considering all the high end designers she's now modeling for.  Everything from the blue hair to the drastic plastic surgery on her face, the bizaree way she dresses, the various car crashes - yeah this is a girl who doesnt want to fade into the background.

• Love 1

Every single thing Kylie has been doing lately screams "need for attention".  That gossip item that said she's super jealous of Kendall I absolutely believe because Kendall is the obviously prettier one of the two and the only way Kylie seems to get any kind of work is being attached to Kendall while Kendall can clearly be successful on her own considering all the high end designers she's now modeling for.  Everything from the blue hair to the drastic plastic surgery on her face, the bizaree way she dresses, the various car crashes - yeah this is a girl who doesnt want to fade into the background.

i don't think Kendull is the prettier one, she is bland and generic to me. I think Kylie is far more interesting, and I hope she'll find her way.

• Love 1

It's only been a month since Tyga and Blac Chyna's reported split, and he's already fighting off new relationship rumors. Media Takeout reported Monday (Sept. 8) that T-Raw, 24, is dating  17-year-old Kylie Jenner. 

http://www.bet.com/news/music/2014/09/08/tyga-comments-on-kylie-jenner-rumor.html

Isn't Blac Chyna one of Kim's best friends? If this is true, how is that going to work? One of Kim's best friends ex dating her little sister?

• Love 1

Kylie planning on moving out of Kris' home soon:

Jenner revealed she missed her runway model sister “but I see her all the time … and I’ll start looking for my own place in six months.”

It seems unlikely 17-year-old Kylie will be rooming with her partner-in-crime, though, since Kendall famously shared that her baby sis is kind of well, a slob.

“She’s really dirty. She’s the messiest person ever and does not care,” Kendall told DuJour mag in a feature last month. “Literally she’ll sleep at my house for one night and I’ll go into the guest room and it’ll be trashed.”

http://www.mtv.com/news/1926284/kylie-jenner-moving-out-kardashians/

____________ in other news:

Bruce Jenner is putting his foot down!

His teenage daughters have been living the good life, jetting all over the world and hanging out with all of their famous friends, but their dad reportedly drew the line when it came to hanging with Chris Brown.

The girls were apparently hanging out at the R&B singer's pre-VMA party just hours before Suge Knight got shot at the bash, which would understandably shake any father up.

Bruce doesn't want his baby girls anywhere near Chris and his friends," a source tells OK! magazine. "Bruce told Kris she'd better back him in banning the girls from spending any more time with Chris Brown and that it's not negotiable."

http://www.cambio.com/2014/09/09/kendall-and-kylie-jenner-banned-from-hanging-out-with-chris-brown/

Edited by JerseyGirl
  • Love 1

Your children are never too old for parents to act like parents.  Regardless of age your kids will always need guidance and to be told right from wrong.  It may seem too little too late but I hope Bruce does start taking more of a parental role because if its up to Kris I predict both Kendall and Kylie will have sex tapes within a year or end up getting hurt if they keep hanging with this crowd.  I hope Chris Brown was indeed the final straw for Bruce.

• Love 3

I actually think she looks good in those pictures. Her makeup is pretty neutral, the dress is simple, & even though it's tight, wearing it with the high tops makes it more playful than sexy. 

• Love 1

I actually think she looks good in those pictures. Her makeup is pretty neutral, the dress is simple, & even though it's tight, wearing it with the high tops makes it more playful than sexy. 

I agree, It's a very cute age appropriate outfit

Kylie now has set her sights on becoming “the next Katy Perry.”  “Kylie has found her calling in life — to be a singer!” a close friend tells Radar exclusively. “She is in training right now with vocal coach and producer, Tim Carter.”  Carter produced Jenner pal Willow Smith’s smash hit, “Whip My Hair,” and also has worked with Kanye West BFFs Jay Z and Beyonce, making him a natural fit for the wannabe pop tart. Other of his celeb clients include Sofia Richie and up and coming singer N0vel.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/09/kendall-jenner-kylie-singer-vocal-coach-tim-carter-willow-smith/

Kylie and Tyga were spotted Thursday night (Oct. 2) walking out of Casa Vega, a Mexican restaurant in Sherman Oaks, Calif., where the two reportedly had dinner. While their dining experience could just be two friends grabbing a meal, the photo below may tell otherwise as it appears she’s attempting to grab his hand. Is this a case of PDA exposed?  This isn’t the first time the ‘Make It Nasty’ rhymer and Jenner were spotted together. After the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards, her and her sister Kendall were partying with him and Chris Brown.  Just a few months have passed since his break up with Chyna and there a few things that make this new pairing a little awkward. First, there’s a seven-year age gap between them — Kylie is only 17 to Tyga’s 24 years. Then there’s the fact that Chyna and Kim Kardashian are best friends. The latter is reportedly the one Chyna ran to after she and Tyga called it quits. This sounds like one big conflict of interest.

| http://theboombox.com/are-tyga-kylie-jenner-dating/?trackback=tsmclip

Kylie and Tyga were spotted Thursday night (Oct. 2) walking out of Casa Vega, a Mexican restaurant in Sherman Oaks, Calif., where the two reportedly had dinner. While their dining experience could just be two friends grabbing a meal, the photo below may tell otherwise as it appears she’s attempting to grab his hand. Is this a case of PDA exposed?  This isn’t the first time the ‘Make It Nasty’ rhymer and Jenner were spotted together. After the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards, her and her sister Kendall were partying with him and Chris Brown.  Just a few months have passed since his break up with Chyna and there a few things that make this new pairing a little awkward. First, there’s a seven-year age gap between them — Kylie is only 17 to Tyga’s 24 years. Then there’s the fact that Chyna and Kim Kardashian are best friends. The latter is reportedly the one Chyna ran to after she and Tyga called it quits. This sounds like one big conflict of interest.

| http://theboombox.com/are-tyga-kylie-jenner-dating/?trackback=tsmclip

Do not like this one bit! What 24yr old man is dating a child? I bet Kris is all giddy over this. But they saying no home training comes to mind here. Or maybe I was raised old school.

I doubt Kylie even tells her father when she plans to leave the country since Kris has encouraged them to disregard Bruce's feelings on certain subjects. Kris herself admits that she has to use google to find out who is where sometimes, so she might not even where she is.  If she's a minor, her parents should have possession of her passport.

SInce Kylie really has no career, she'll probably end up as a rapper groupie, going from rapper to rapper and ultimately end up a  baby mama to one or more of them.

• Love 1

I don't know why I'm distturbed by this story, considering it's this family, but I really am. I feel like PMK is somehow engineering this whole thing. She knows she can't foist Kylie on the modelling world as a package deal with Kendall. And I see no evidence of singing or acting talent. The only option (in her mind) is to turn Kylie into Kim v2.0. I won't be surprised if Kylie ends up with a sex tape of her very own some day.

• Love 2

I don't know why I'm distturbed by this story, considering it's this family, but I really am. I feel like PMK is somehow engineering this whole thing. She knows she can't foist Kylie on the modelling world as a package deal with Kendall. And I see no evidence of singing or acting talent. The only option (in her mind) is to turn Kylie into Kim v2.0. I won't be surprised if Kylie ends up with a sex tape of her very own some day.

24 hours after turning 18.

• Love 4

"Kylie isn't dating anybody," Kris Jenner told Ryan Seacrest Tuesday morning. "[Tyga is part of] this whole little group of kids who have been around forever – and I call them kids because relatively speaking, they kind of all travel as a pack and they enjoy each other’s company."

"We all live in the same neighborhood," Kris explained to Seacrest. "[Tyga] used to live across the street for a long time, and now he lives next door to Khloe. Khloe and Kourtney just moved in up the street, so we have all of us … us four and Scott and all the kids are in the same neighborhood, which is really wonderful because all the cousins get to grow up together. Little Miss Kendall moved across town, Kylie lives upstairs, Rob lives with Khloe. So I've kind of got tabs on it right now and it's kind of exciting."

http://www.people.com/article/kylie-jenner-not-dating-tyga-kris-jenner

"Kylie isn't dating anybody," Kris Jenner told Ryan Seacrest Tuesday morning. "[Tyga is part of] this whole little group of kids who have been around forever – and I call them kids because relatively speaking, they kind of all travel as a pack and they enjoy each other’s company."

"We all live in the same neighborhood," Kris explained to Seacrest. "[Tyga] used to live across the street for a long time, and now he lives next door to Khloe. Khloe and Kourtney just moved in up the street, so we have all of us … us four and Scott and all the kids are in the same neighborhood, which is really wonderful because all the cousins get to grow up together. Little Miss Kendall moved across town, Kylie lives upstairs, Rob lives with Khloe. So I've kind of got tabs on it right now and it's kind of exciting."

http://www.people.com/article/kylie-jenner-not-dating-tyga-kris-jenner

Except Kylie's in Europe with Tyga  and Kris is in LA.

Reminds me of the parents on Judge Judy who allow their daughter's BF to move in and sleep "on the couch"  and are shocked and surprised when daughter has a big belly.

• Love 1

She is still 17, Kris.

But she has great work ethics! And she's very mature and Kris trusts her completely.....and because Kris is modern mom and you know Kylie had really bad cramps and acne so they had to put her on the birth control when she was younger.

Why the hell does Kris always refer to Kendall in these interviews as "little"? It sounds so juvenile.  She once called her "our little very tall Kendall" WTF? 

Except Kylie's in Europe with Tyga  and Kris is in LA.

Reminds me of the parents on Judge Judy who allow their daughter's BF to move in and sleep "on the couch"  and are shocked and surprised when daughter has a big belly.

But Kylie isnt dating anyone! Pfft shes just hanging with an old dear friend. I wonder what lameass spin Kris will come up with when Kylie gets knocked up at 17?

Daily Mail reports that Kylie has arrived back in LA yesterday alone:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2806010/Kylie-Jenner-arrives-LA-accompanying-rumored-beau-Tyga-tour-Europe.html

Radar Online is reporting that the entire family is blaming Kris for allowing her to go to Europe unsupervised:

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/10/kylie-jenner-kardashian-upset-tyga-european-travels-unsupervised/

Daily Mail reports that Kylie has arrived back in LA yesterday alone:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2806010/Kylie-Jenner-arrives-LA-accompanying-rumored-beau-Tyga-tour-Europe.html

Radar Online is reporting that the entire family is blaming Kris for allowing her to go to Europe unsupervised:

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/10/kylie-jenner-kardashian-upset-tyga-european-travels-unsupervised/

Kris will bust out the tears that everyone is mean to her, she cries herself to sleep every night  and Kim will jump to her defense.   

If Kris is a bad mother will Kanye ban her from being around North?

Edited by iwasish

Kylie is the one who will be the coked up, promiscuous party girl, kourtesy of Kris. Kris wants us all to believe that Kylie and Tyga are simply friends who play hopscotch and checkers? Yah right.

Edited by Joe Jitsu913