Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Unreal.  And as usual soon she'll just be handed another luxury car without even a slap on the wrist.  Will it finally take her getting seriously injured in a crash before Kris or Bruce lecture her about safe driving and being responsible? 

• Love 2

Pathetic. The sad thing is if she causes an accident, it won`t be her that gets hurt (she`s a Kardashian-Jenner, they`re worse than cockroaches and would probably survive a nuclear apocalypse), it`ll be an innocent driver or pedestrian who would be harmed.

She`s the worst one of the bunch IMO. Totally spoiled, entitled, worthless brat.

• Love 3

Pathetic. The sad thing is if she causes an accident, it won`t be her that gets hurt (she`s a Kardashian-Jenner, they`re worse than cockroaches and would probably survive a nuclear apocalypse), it`ll be an innocent driver or pedestrian who would be harmed.

Bingo. Especially since she's terrorizing people in a big, honkin' Land Rover. In LA. Teenagers in tanks. Yeesh.

• Love 1

Bingo. Especially since she's terrorizing people in a big, honkin' Land Rover. In LA. Teenagers in tanks. Yeesh.

Kris will blame it on the paparazzi, chasing her and terrorizing poor Kylie.

• Love 1
(edited)

Kylie Jenner is full of BS by claiming she was rear-ended by a reckless driver Thursday ... because the other driver says she not only caused the crash but copped an attitude. ... the woman's lawyer says what REALLY happened is that Kylie made an illegal U-ey with no warning and crashed into oncoming traffic.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/18/kylie-jenner-crash-caused-car-accident-illegal-u-turn/#ixzz3An4Uk0Hd

Kylie Jenner Blames Other Driver for Crash

The 17-year-old believes the other woman was at fault for the accident, and has accused her of reckless driving.  Upon exiting her vehicle, Jenner reportedly tried to bargain with the crash victim, aggressively putting pressure on her to accept cash instead of trading insurance information and alerting the appropriate authorities. The woman declined the offer, instead opting to report the crash.

http://guardianlv.com/2014/08/kylie-jenner-blames-other-driver-for-crash/

Edited by JerseyGirl
  • Love 1

My younger sister used to shave the bottom half of her head, higher than Kylie has hers shaved. She was maybe 15 or 16 when she started and was still doing it till at least 18. Somehow my mom failed to notice this for over a year, even though my sister regularly wore her hair all pulled up in a little pony tail on the top of her head. I stayed the weekend at my dad's house and the rest of my family went to an amusement park for my mom's company picnic. When I got home, my mom started screaming at me since she had apparently finally noticed the shaved head while there, and this was somehow my fault. I took this opportunity to point out that not only had my mom managed to miss this for over a year, she hadn't noticed the fact my sister had one ear pierced at least 5 times and also the cartilage (which she had done herself with a sewing needle). 

Here's what I don't understand about this accident. How is it there's no police report if Kylie plowed down some woman and tried to pay her off? This lady keeps saying she reported it, but is there any proof? Or, actually, any reports of this accident at all on anyones end? Kylie said a woman swerved and rear ended her, the woman is claiming her passenger was so badly hurt she had to go to the hospital. Where's the report? She has managed to get her lawyer talking to TMZ, I find it hard to believe there's not a report. 

I too shaved this part of my head as a teen in the 90s. Didn't dye it blue, but my entire head was dyed magenta at the time. My mother was horrified at the shaving but not the magenta or the ridiculous clothes & footwear I used to wear. Desperate to be cool and edgy out in the suburbs. I have a young daughter now and pray that she doesn't go through a stage like this.

On topic - Kylie seems like such a brat. Nothing to do with the haircut, just her usual self is entitled and obnoxious. Can't say I completely blame her .... Stop parenting a teen, let them stop attending school & give them tons of money & positive attention for their atrocious behavior ...... this is what happens.

• Love 2

I too shaved this part of my head as a teen in the 90s. Didn't dye it blue, but my entire head was dyed magenta at the time. My mother was horrified at the shaving but not the magenta or the ridiculous clothes & footwear I used to wear. Desperate to be cool and edgy out in the suburbs. I have a young daughter now and pray that she doesn't go through a stage like this.

On topic - Kylie seems like such a brat. Nothing to do with the haircut, just her usual self is entitled and obnoxious. Can't say I completely blame her .... Stop parenting a teen, let them stop attending school & give them tons of money & positive attention for their atrocious behavior ...... this is what happens.

It's not just her .there is a bunch of them on both coasts .Kylie,Jaden and Willow Smith ,all their ex-child actor or wannabe singers mates ,the Calabasas 'industry' brats and sundry hangers on and their NY equivalents,the Ritchies ,the Baldwins,the Haddids and various other kids from reasonably 'famous' families.I don't think many of them finished school actually at school .Most of them were or are being homeschooled because they are/were working .What can you do about the money ,in most of the cases it's their money what can the parent do even if they had the mind to do something.Because of previous generations of 'child stars ' being screwed over these kids have their loot protected from the parents ,in Cali the State even banks a chunk of it for them and keeps it in trust until they are 18 (thinks its 15-20%).Kris can't really take the allowance offa girl thats worth a couple of million.

Kylie is the Paris of all this teenage cliquery (and lets face it all their parents are doing the same stuff in their country clubs and calling it networking) and she seems to be the one (along with Jaden) who knows all these rappers ,can get you into the cool parties ,can get you an intro with producers (her mate Pia who sang that stupid pee song on the show just signed a deal with a $9m option for 3 albums) .It's like Gossip Girl in real life with these young kids paying court to her .If you didn't know who her mother is and how she operates you would be 'worried' about people using her but this one is Kris's mini me and she's probably got a big old black book of shit to collect , and stuff to call in when she is older.

I do think this last time over the party and then the crash she at least got sat down for a few days as there was no paps or instagrams of her out at the weekend while Ken was off hanging with Diddy's son and Chris Brown again .For her to have missed that she must have got sat.

Anyway she was back out today dressed like a vampire in LA with the huge black coat on .Driving the Tank along with Sofia Richie who is 16 and has the same friggin car.

tumblr_nakpxxGHKK1rr1k6go1_1280.png

tumblr_nakqawLD2b1rr1k6go1_1280.jpg

It's not just her .there is a bunch of them on both coasts .Kylie,Jaden and Willow Smith ,all their ex-child actor or wannabe singers mates ,the Calabasas 'industry' brats and sundry hangers on and their NY equivalents,the Ritchies ,the Baldwins,the Haddids and various other kids from reasonably 'famous' families.I don't think many of them finished school actually at school .Most of them were or are being homeschooled because they are/were working .What can you do about the money ,in most of the cases it's their money what can the parent do even if they had the mind to do something.Because of previous generations of 'child stars ' being screwed over these kids have their loot protected from the parents ,in Cali the State even banks a chunk of it for them and keeps it in trust until they are 18 (thinks its 15-20%).Kris can't really take the allowance offa girl thats worth a couple of million.

Kylie is the Paris of all this teenage cliquery (and lets face it all their parents are doing the same stuff in their country clubs and calling it networking) and she seems to be the one (along with Jaden) who knows all these rappers ,can get you into the cool parties ,can get you an intro with producers (her mate Pia who sang that stupid pee song on the show just signed a deal with a $9m option for 3 albums) .It's like Gossip Girl in real life with these young kids paying court to her .If you didn't know who her mother is and how she operates you would be 'worried' about people using her but this one is Kris's mini me and she's probably got a big old black book of shit to collect , and stuff to call in when she is older.

I do think this last time over the party and then the crash she at least got sat down for a few days as there was no paps or instagrams of her out at the weekend while Ken was off hanging with Diddy's son and Chris Brown again .For her to have missed that she must have got sat.

Anyway she was back out today dressed like a vampire in LA with the huge black coat on .Driving the Tank along with Sofia Richie who is 16 and has the same friggin car.

tumblr_nakpxxGHKK1rr1k6go1_1280.png

tumblr_nakqawLD2b1rr1k6go1_1280.jpg

She bitches about the paparazzi following her, but then Instagrams pictures of her new Range Rover. Why not buy a nondescript car to tool around in incognito? But then what would be the point?

Who the hell are the Haddids? I've seen them mentioned twice now int the Kardashian threads and I have no idea who they are.

Yolanda Foster from Real Housewives of Beverly Hills daughters Gigi and Bella .Their mother is now married to the guy who was Brody & Brandon's step dad David Foster .

They are also both models .Gigi up until about 3 weeks ago was dating Cody Simpson the singer who has ended up dating 3 of the group(Kylie and Hailey Baldwin)

They were all at the Met Gala and the after party together .

Bella just got a DUI at age 17 a few weeks ago .

Edited by Humbugged
(edited)

Some noteable Kylie quotes:

Kylie told Girlfriend magazine: 'I don't remember a time when there weren't cameras around, because we started this when I was nine, so I feel like I was born into it almost.'

She added: 'Sometimes we don't realise how big we've gotten until we go out for lunch and everyone is asking for pictures or we get swarmed by the paparazzi and I'm like "Whoa! I didn't know this many people liked me.'

The youngest sister in the Kardashian-Jenner clan also discussed the nature of her relationship with 18-year-old sister Kendall.  Kylie said: 'We still do a lot of stuff together, we have our clothing line and shoe line and all that together, so we're together a lot.  'But I think we have fun now doing things separately; we're just growing apart and getting older.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2734053/Kylie-Jenner-life-limelight-rocks-edgy-blue-ombre-Girlfriend-magazine-cover.html#ixzz3Bb0pnMGb

Edited by JerseyGirl

in other Kylienews, um, didn't she just shave her head?!?!?

Pout and about! Kylie Jenner, 17, looks just like Kim as she perfects the Kardashian pose while partying with pals

article-0-20D0B94700000578-974_634x822.j

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2735157/Kylie-Jenner-17-looks-just-like-Kim-perfects-Kardashian-pose-partying-pals.html

kylie-jenner-long-black-extensions-beaut

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/08/26/kylie-jenner-long-hair-extensions-hair-makeover/

WTF. Her head is disproportionately large, along with the lips.

The empty look in the eyes, so sad on a kid her age.

• Love 2

I'm sorry but I dont care how many times she or her supporters want to say she didn't have plastic surgery, that is NOT simply makeup.  Her face is completely different.  I use to be makeup artist when I was in my 20's and I know makeup can do a lot to lift features but not that drastic. No amount of lipliner will make thin lips look like THAT. I know this family is obsessed with going under a knife but a 17 year old looking that plastic and frozen is SAD. She's got the extensions now all she'll need is the inevitable boob job and her training to be Kim v. 2 should be complete.

image46-581x420.jpg

• Love 2

Kylie can't possibly still be denying that she's had work done. The lips alone should put that to rest. I also think she's had her nose done, which is sad since it wasn't bad to begin with. It's not like she had the Armenian Kardashian nose (which Kim had fixed but won't admit to). Kylie really looks like a blow-up sex doll now.

• Love 2

Kylie can't possibly still be denying that she's had work done. The lips alone should put that to rest. I also think she's had her nose done, which is sad since it wasn't bad to begin with. It's not like she had the Armenian Kardashian nose (which Kim had fixed but won't admit to). Kylie really looks like a blow-up sex doll now.

And what is UP with her eyebrows? It's like the arch is at least 2 inches above her normal brow bone.

And she had fillers in the area around her nose,and mouth.

• Love 2

It is tragic what Pimp Mama has allowed this child to do to her face!  Her transformation into a younger, taller version of Kim is just about complete (just needs the melons for boobs).  And she has her own individual face pose perfected (oversized lips slightly parted, vacant look), just like Kimmy has hers with the come fuck me look.  Blow up sex doll is right! 

• Love 3

It is tragic what Pimp Mama has allowed this child to do to her face!  Her transformation into a younger, taller version of Kim is just about complete (just needs the melons for boobs).  And she has her own individual face pose perfected (oversized lips slightly parted, vacant look), just like Kimmy has hers with the come fuck me look.  Blow up sex doll is right!

She's also got that jaded older than her years attitude. She's the one out of the 5 girls that I bet will end up with the most messy publicity. She isn't as hot a commodity as Kendall. Isn't all that attractive, despite the work she's had done and doesn't seem to have any drive or ambition. She is the Rob of the girls.she may not get fat, but I can see her going the

Lindsay Lohan party path.

• Love 4

I'm sorry but I dont care how many times she or her supporters want to say she didn't have plastic surgery, that is NOT simply makeup.  Her face is completely different.  I use to be makeup artist when I was in my 20's and I know makeup can do a lot to lift features but not that drastic. No amount of lipliner will make thin lips look like THAT. I know this family is obsessed with going under a knife but a 17 year old looking that plastic and frozen is SAD. She's got the extensions now all she'll need is the inevitable boob job and her training to be Kim v. 2 should be complete.

image46-581x420.jpg

I really thought these were pictures of Kim & Kylie at first, she has had a ton of work done. That quote about her growing up with the cameras around is sad, at some point the cameras are going to be gone, & she won't have a clue how to live in the real world.

• Love 1

I really thought these were pictures of Kim & Kylie at first, she has had a ton of work done. That quote about her growing up with the cameras around is sad, at some point the cameras are going to be gone, & she won't have a clue how to live in the real world.

The cameras are the least of it. The first season, she and Kendall were tending bar for a party at their parents house. Only when Bruce realized they were being filmed did he put a stop to it. And don't forget the stripper pole. Kris sees nothing wrong with anything they do. Making money, getting your face in the papers, rubbing shoulders with "famous people" being "known" having fab vacations and memories!!!!

That's what Kris cares about. That's all she cares about.

• Love 2

image46-581x420.jpg

I'm pretty sure she already does have her implants. She showed them off months ago, parading in a bikini on the beach. The word on the street is that Kris Jenner allowed the surgery for a 16 year old, saying she would fix whatever needed fixing, if need be, down the road.

Khloe, Kim, Kris and Kourt all have  implants, it makes sense for Kylie to do the same.  Why be left out.

I believe Kylie hasn't yet had any plastic surgery.  There are a few recent scenes of her on the show without makeup and looking like her normal old self.  Just because she gets the Kim Kardashian special make-up treatment, and is always posting pictures of herself in that state, doesn't mean that's she's altered her underlying appearance.  Not long ago there was speculation that Kendall got a nose job, based on a few paparazzi pics, but it's clear she still has the same honker.

• Love 1

If you look at her Instagram page there are recent pictures where she doesnt have a ton of makeup on and her lips, nose and eyes are still different.  Kylie always had very thin lips and the only way her lips will look the way they do now is with injections to plump them up.  And makeup wont change the SHAPE of your eyes.  The whole angle of her eyes are now different and angles upwards.

in other Kylienews, um, didn't she just shave her head?!?!?

Pout and about! Kylie Jenner, 17, looks just like Kim as she perfects the Kardashian pose while partying with pals

article-0-20D0B94700000578-974_634x822.j

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2735157/Kylie-Jenner-17-looks-just-like-Kim-perfects-Kardashian-pose-partying-pals.html

kylie-jenner-long-black-extensions-beaut

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/08/26/kylie-jenner-long-hair-extensions-hair-makeover/

I am truly fascinated by her face. Transfixed. I could spend way too long trying to figure out how much of it is makeup and how much of it is enhanced.

And is that a Birkin bag she's holding?

And how much of it is Photoshopped? In that picture her alleged proportions look less believable those of a Barbie doll. She's like a walking bobblehead.

Is it my imagination or are her tits droopy already?

I can attest that those lips are 100% injected.   Size will vary as the fillers are absorbed.    The nose could be done, or that could be contouring.    She has a pretty, defined mouth that looks better without the bloated pout.    She could easily go with 1/2 a syringe and get a more natural result, but doesn't really need it.      Her face is bird like, but not in a modelly way.    She's really just homely. 

• Love 1

If you look closely at that last pic, it's obvious she's had lip injections, AND she also has drawn her lipliner way higher than her natural lips. i've also noticed a lot of this kind of mouth shape on actors, celebs and others on reality shows lately. it's like there is no bow in the lips, it's just round. it resembles something else to me *g*

I am truly fascinated by her face. Transfixed. I could spend way too long trying to figure out how much of it is makeup and how much of it is enhanced.

I'm transfixed too. Even her dark brown eyes are not as dark a brown anymore.

There's a new report indicating that Kylie Jenner is growing "increasingly jealous" of her older sister Kendall and her modeling career.

"Privately Kylie has been complaining that she needs to find a way into the spotlight. She feels like all of her siblings have a niche and she's left out. Mom Kris [Jenner] is trying to find ways to get Kylie in the public eye. She's her 'shy one' and Kris suggested acting classes, but Kylie hasn't taken to the idea."

http://www.enstarz.com/articles/45248/20140902/kylie-jenner-news-2014-the-reality-star-is-reportedly-growing-increasingly-jealous-of-her-sister-kendall-video.htm

• Love 1

Send her back to high school and then to college FFS. She has plenty of time to decide what she wants to do.

I think her big problem isn't not going to school, it's deciding what she wants to do. She's pretty much grown up during the whole reality show thing, she only knows her family doing that, & getting paid huge amounts of money for it. What is she going to do that makes that kind of money? Be a dental assistant? Become a lawyer? She comes from a family of people who can't act, sing, dance, or doing any kind of entertainment that requires a skill, yet they're all making money that most of us would kill for. The only real option she has is to do the same thing because apparently writing a book isn't a skill she posses either.Reminds me of the orphans in Annie, "it's a hard knock life, for us" only for Kylie & her sisters "it's a duck face life, for us"

Sadly I think she may be the next to go the sex tape route. It's not like she has a lot of support from her parents encouraging her to get an education or pursue a passion. She also has a horrible example of it being a catapult into fame & she's seen her mom not only capitalize on it for her "client" but celebrate it.

'[Kendall and I] balance each other out, she's super shy and I'm super outgoing. [Khloe] helped raise us and was often the one to discipline us.

She said her 'best friend' was Will Smith's son Jaden, however commented: 'I definitely don't make many friends. It's my choice, I just have a wall; it's not that I have anything against anyone.'

And finally when asked about her love of selfies, she commented: 'I just take them when I get my hair and make-up done. I guess its just when you're feeling yourself.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2743634/Kylie-Jenner-admits-Kim-butt-heads-wasn-t-sister-Kendall-d-flip-media-attention.html

454733860.jpg

Is Kylie Jenner growing up too fast? The reality star teen went shopping with friends in New York City’s trendy Soho neighborhood in an oversized denim shirt, high-high leather boots and edgy fingerless gloves on September 5. The outfit was certainly inappropriate for the weather— It was 88 degrees and humid in NYC— but it also seemed to be all too much for a girl who just turned 17 last month.

http://radaronline.com/photos/kylie-jenner-risque-outfit-new-york/photo/783935/