Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

34 minutes ago, Sailorgirl26 said:

I don't necessarily agree on this point. It's not like the kid knew his name and had an association with it and was traumatized by the name change. It's not completely unheard of to change a baby's name as his or her personality emerges--not saying it's a daily occurrence but there are much bigger concerns around this family than a name change for an infant who doesn't know the difference and for whom the impact would be damaging if they did have association with the name. 

The problem is that they made such a huge production out of the whole thing - and teased it for over a year.

• Like 4
6 hours ago, Sailorgirl26 said:

I don't necessarily agree on this point. It's not like the kid knew his name and had an association with it and was traumatized by the name change. It's not completely unheard of to change a baby's name as his or her personality emerges--not saying it's a daily occurrence but there are much bigger concerns around this family than a name change for an infant who doesn't know the difference and for whom the impact would be damaging if they did have association with the name. 

We just see it differently.  It didn’t say how long he’s been called Aire.  If he’s been called Wolfe up until now that’s worse, but calling Aire all this time when it wasn’t his name is odd too, imo.  I think a toddler does recognize their name.  To me, it demonstrates her abilities or lack thereof.  

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

We just see it differently.  It didn’t say how long he’s been called Aire.  If he’s been called Wolfe up until now that’s worse, but calling Aire all this time when it wasn’t his name is odd too, imo.  I think a toddler does recognize their name.  To me, it demonstrates her abilities or lack thereof.  

I'm sure once they decided on Aire they were calling the boy by his name. He was still a newborn when they decided they didn't like Wolfe so she's making it all legal and whatnot.

3 minutes ago, Carolinagirl702 said:

I'm sure once they decided on Aire they were calling the boy by his name. He was still a newborn when they decided they didn't like Wolfe so she's making it all legal and whatnot.

How could we possibly know exactly when she decided to change it?

• Like 3
On 7/17/2015 at 5:16 AM, iwasish said:

It's OK magazine... I say 3 surgeries, lip plumpers and some fillers.. 100k max. Now over her future lifetime ....1.2 mil is reasonable taking into account inflation and probably being self pay. That's not counting rehab and therapy.

hmm too expensive