Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)
6 hours ago, nexxie said:

What’s the baby name?!?!

Spoiler alert they didn't change the baby's name they just said that they were changing the baby's name because they were pissed  that the baby's name was leaked before they could announce it. 

Edited by carolinagirl81
4 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Spoiler alert they didn't change the baby's name they just said that they were changing the baby's name because they were pissed and that the baby's name was leaked before they could announce it. 

FFS they are immature fools.

• Love 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

FFS they are immature fools.

I was kidding, I wasn't being factual about that comment but could you imagine if that is really why they haven't announced this alleged new name for the child because I think the time is passed that they can legally change it.

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Love 1
53 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I was kidding, I wasn't being factual about that comment but could you imagine if that is really why they haven't announced this alleged new name for the child because I think the time is passed that they can legally change it.

lol it really seemed like something the childish, self absorbed, entitled twits would say.

• LOL 3
4 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Whatever the reason, it’s a positive thing when they choose not to exploit a child. 

I don’t think including a baby in the family vacation photos is exploitation.

56 minutes ago, nexxie said:

I don’t think including a baby in the family vacation photos is exploitation.

They exploit their kids for views/clicks/$$. No child can consent to their pictures being shared with literally millions of complete strangers. It can be dangerous. They are wealthy enough and don’t need to do this. YMMV.

• Love 4
(edited)

I think a lot of celebrities show their children as infants because let’s be honest most newborns look the same and are indistinguishable.  Also sometimes once the paps get that first pic and it’s out there they are not so bloodthirsty.  As the kids get older they become more  recognizable and the parents want to shield them from being followed by paps, etc. so they block their faces.

Edited by mostlylurking
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, mostlylurking said:

I think a lot of celebrities show their children as infants because let’s be honest most newborns look the same and are indistinguishable.  Also sometimes once the paps get that first pic and it’s out there they are not so bloodthirsty.  As the kids get older they become more  recognizable and the parents want to shield them from being followed by paps, etc. so they block their faces.

Very good points. Same reason the Royals let the public and paps get pictures after a birth. Hopefully that satiates their curiosity for a while and gives the families some privacy.

• Love 1
18 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

Exactly plus California passed a law if you recall that the paps in LA can not sell/publish pictures of celebrity children. Also while some celebs keep their kids off social media the Kardashian family is very popular so they are taking the bounty off of their children. 

34 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Travis "comeback redemption arc" is continuing, he will be preforming at the Billboard Music Awards. I wonder what song he will be performing or if he will be performing with another artist because I am unaware of any new single/song that he has out right now.

Travis and more to preform at the 2022 Billboard Music Awards

🤮🤮🤮 Shame on the Billboard Music Awards for allowing this.

32 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Exactly plus California passed a law if you recall that the paps in LA can not sell/publish pictures of celebrity children. Also while some celebs keep their kids off social media the Kardashian family is very popular so they are taking the bounty off of their children. 

They’re no more popular than actual A-list celebrities with talent. But the Ks would have nothing if they didn’t continue to exploit their very small kids, in addition to fame whoring themselves.

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

They’re no more popular than actual A-list celebrities with talent. But the Ks would have nothing if they didn’t continue to exploit their very small kids, in addition to fame whoring themselves

*Kanye Shrug* Perhaps but even without the kid's IMO the family would still have the press and folks in general watching and waiting for what they do next. 

1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

*Kanye Shrug* Perhaps but even without the kid's IMO the family would still have the press and folks in general watching and waiting for what they do next. 

That makes them even worse to me then. If they can continue to get the attention they so need without exploiting the kids, then they should be doing that. Most people I know in real life are disgusted that “news” about them still pops up all the damn time. 🤷‍♀️

• Love 2
20 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

That makes them even worse to me then. If they can continue to get the attention they so need without exploiting the kids, then they should be doing that.

I rather they get attention by going away & staying away. Sadly, Mick Jaggar & The Rolling Stones said it best,"You can't always get what you want."

20 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Most people I know in real life are disgusted that “news” about them still pops up all the damn time. 🤷‍♀️

That would definitely be me. It makes me sick that raw sewage & toxic waste like the Daily Mail, E Network, Access Hollywood, ET, those Social Media sites, & others of their ilk thinks Kylie, that stupid family, and their constant bragging & stupidity is newsworthy. I wish that the Daily Mail & others of their filth would go away & stay away. If I want to kill my brain cells & my self-respect, I'll read the Daily Mail on a daily basis.

• Useful 1

She looks great, and not even great for a K/J but actually great. Love the dress, it’s refreshingly normal but not boring. Appropriate footwear. Little Stormi looks adorable. See, it’s not that hard ladies!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, mostlylurking said:

She looks great, and not even great for a K/J but actually great. Love the dress, it’s refreshingly normal but not boring. Appropriate footwear. Little Stormi looks adorable. See, it’s not that hard ladies!!

Exactly. 

• Love 1

Did anybody know there's a show on Hulu called "Life of Kylie"? I've never heard of it & just happened to run across it. Has anyone watched it?

(edited)
2 minutes ago, GaT said:

Did anybody know there's a show on Hulu called "Life of Kylie"? I've never heard of it & just happened to run across it. Has anyone watched it?

I’ve noticed it in horror.

Edited by Cinnabon
  • LOL 2
7 hours ago, GaT said:

I remember her having her own show and I believe it was only for one season. It was mainly her and Jordyn Woods being young LA girls out and about. 

• Love 2
22 hours ago, GaT said:

I watched it several years ago but don't remember any plotlines.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Sitting her in class this morning nonfunctional on this Wednesday which honestly is normal for me. Anywho I am watching international news via YouTube and I learned of the tragedy in Berlin.

Some fool either intentionally or not drove their car into a crowd injuring 30 and killing one person. However I noticed something on the store window that the car crashed into... a Kylie Skin Ad.

A_P.thumb.jpeg.88a1a915665b27f1172262d66f80121c.jpeg

AP22159358583183.thumb.jpg.481f57085de82c2dc2428b488ecc420f.jpg

• Mind Blown 1
(edited)
48 minutes ago, GaT said:

Why would anybody post this photo of themselves on IG? (or anywhere?)

kylie-jenner-stassi-makeup_22.jpg?qualit

Kylie and Kylie bot 2.0 aka Stassi (her replacement Jordyn BFF) for Kylie's new makeup colab 

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

Saw an article about “Kylie, Travis, Stormi and Baby Boy.”

Really?! 

What is the point of keeping this child and his name under wraps when Stormi is out there all over the place? Is it because people embraced Stormi, but might reject little Jacky (as Grandma calls him) after Travis’ show tragedy?

Are they actually calling him Jacky - as the “I spy with my little eye” photo Kylie posted might hint, since there was a hidden jackrabbit in the shot?

Or is his name Jacob - as Stormi’s Father’s Day drawing seems to say?

So weird to share Stormi with the public, pretty much from the beginning, but keep their little boy hidden away - but then, people really are cruel assholes on the internet.

In any case, I’m always curious about naming, so what’s the little guy’s name already?! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

NOW would be a good time to announce the new baby name and show his face - take the focus off Khloe and her baby drama for a bit.

Edited by nexxie
  • Useful 1
5 hours ago, nexxie said:

NOW would be a good time to announce the new baby name and show his face - take the focus off Khloe and her baby drama for a bit.

I say let the poor baby enjoy his privacy while it lasts. 

This kid’s almost 6 months old, though. God help me, but I can’t help but wonder if there’s something on him that isn’t quite perfect, or, up to-KarJenner-standards, so they’re “fixing” it before going public. Specifically referring to why Kylie stickered his face on her Father’s Day post. I’ll be happy if I’m wrong.

• Useful 2

First full face pic of Stormi - 1 month

Three ideas: Celebrities have gotten more careful since then. Kylie got stung when her ex-friend attacked about the name. They’re worried about backlash re Travis’ show tragedy.

5a9afe1a3fe4fcf30b8b4575?width=1200&form

1 hour ago, nkotb said:

This kid’s almost 6 months old, though. God help me, but I can’t help but wonder if there’s something on him that isn’t quite perfect, or, up to-KarJenner-standards, so they’re “fixing” it before going public. Specifically referring to why Kylie stickered his face on her Father’s Day post. I’ll be happy if I’m wrong.

That has some fruit to it but maybe she's going the route of other well known people and keeping their young kids off social media, because didn't she get some heat about Stormi.

That one Jonas brother who had a baby via surrogate, hasn't shown the baby's face just body shots.

Also as someone else said there is still the AstroWorld tragedy so she is careful about what she posts of the kid's.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, nkotb said:

This kid’s almost 6 months old, though. God help me, but I can’t help but wonder if there’s something on him that isn’t quite perfect, or, up to-KarJenner-standards, so they’re “fixing” it before going public. 

She would just photoshop him like she does herself, we would never know there was something wrong.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

One other possibility: Maybe Travis isn’t keen on having his son join the Kardashian circus.

He had no problem with it happening to his daughter. 

• Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, GaT said:

Exactly. That said I don't follow her or her sisters on the various social media things so does she post Stormi a ton? I feel like we see Kim's kids and True more than Kourtney's kids or Kylie's.

17 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Exactly. That said I don't follow her or her sisters on the various social media things so does she post Stormi a ton? I feel like we see Kim's kids and True more than Kourtney's kids or Kylie's.

No idea, I don't even have any sm accounts, never mind follow anybody.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, GaT said:

I just wonder if he lost that battle because he wasn’t around as much, but now he’s putting his foot down.