Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Marley said:

Disagree. I don’t find it cute when people act like not having money is some experience. Riding a bus is not something the kid needed to experience. Just some rich losers trying to do some weird poor ppl fantasy. 

If they needed to do it then do it privately. So gross.

I agree, sickening.

• Love 5

Kylie Jenner just officially announced she's expecting her second child with Travis Scott ... with a video documenting the first stages of her pregnancy.

Kylie posted the super sweet video Tuesday on social media, and it shows her going to the doctor with her daughter, Stormi, to get an ultrasound, as well as the moment she delivers the news to Kris Jenner, with KJ sayings it's one of the happiest days of her life.

There's a ton of other wholesome family moments in Kylie's footage ... including an intimate candlelit birthday dinner with friends and fam, plus a sonogram where Kylie and Stormi see the baby's heartbeat.

Kylie famously spent her first pregnancy in hiding, staying cooped up inside her home, and she's already being much more open the second time around.

She posted a similar video documenting her pregnancy with Stormi, but that was released only after Stormi was born.

Kylie's made it known she didn't want Stormi to end up being an only child and was feeling pressure to have another kid ... and in the video they both look happy over their growing family.

It's official from the horse's mouth or IG video

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, GaT said:

I watched this & did you notice how at the doctor's office Kylie had her mask under her nose & Travis & Stormi weren't masked at all? Makes me want to scream.

i did not watch the video and I see TONS of people wearing their mask under their nose in my area and unmasked folks just makes me smdh

9 hours ago, Cinnabon said:
9 hours ago, GaT said:

I watched this & did you notice how at the doctor's office Kylie had her mask under her nose & Travis & Stormi weren't masked at all? Makes me want to scream.

Disgusting 

That is about as shocking as water is wet & vanilla ice cream is white. 

I can't find any joy about this. It'll be just another mouth for Kylie & Travis to not feed or give a damn about.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

i did not watch the video and I see TONS of people wearing their mask under their nose in my area and unmasked folks just makes me smdh

And the part that makes me crazy is that we are nearly two years into this.  Like, people know how to properly wear masks by now.  They do it on purpose.  What rebels (rolling eyes).

• Love 9

This person is ridiculous. Check out her maternity mesh jumpsuit. 🙄  It’s really sad to be so desperate for attention.  Way too much time on her hands. 

Check out the way she’s looking around like, Hey, are you looking at me!  Here I am am!  Look!  

https://people.com/parents/pregnant-kylie-jenner-bares-her-baby-bump-in-see-through-lace-jumpsuit-during-nyfw/

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

This person is ridiculous. Check out her maternity mesh jumpsuit. 🙄  It’s really sad to be so desperate for attention.  Way too much time on her hands. 

Check out the way she’s looking around like, Hey, are you looking at me!  Here I am am!  Look!  

https://people.com/parents/pregnant-kylie-jenner-bares-her-baby-bump-in-see-through-lace-jumpsuit-during-nyfw/

Meh no worse than rapper Cardi B or any young pregnant person on social media weather it's in a bikini or event. 

All eyes were already gonna be on her since she was invited to the event even more so since she officially announced her pregnancy. 

"Y'all" got miffed she stayed in the house during the first pregnancy now she's out at a likely paid event and now she's seeking attention. Yes we know the Kardashian/Jenner's aren't shy in front of a camera but this is a reach. 

• Love 1
23 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Meh no worse than rapper Cardi B or any young pregnant person on social media weather it's in a bikini or event. 

All eyes were already gonna be on her since she was invited to the event even more so since she officially announced her pregnancy. 

"Y'all" got miffed she stayed in the house during the first pregnancy now she's out at a likely paid event and now she's seeking attention. Yes we know the Kardashian/Jenner's aren't shy in front of a camera but this is a reach. 

“Y’all” meaning who?

• Love 1
On 9/10/2021 at 2:12 PM, carolinagirl81 said:

Cardi B has some class & charisma. Plus, she's OK as a mother & very talented. She's also kind of smart. Kylie Jenner has none of those qualities & Cardi B doesn't deserve to be in the same room with Kylie.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Kylie and Travis took Stormi to the Houston Zoo yesterday and reportedly had the carousel shut down twice so she could ride it alone.  It was shut down for about an hour for this, and the internet is predictably upset.  

I can see both sides - they paid for a VIP tour and things like this is usually included, but how frustrating to those families who paid to be there, paid to go on the extra ride, waited in line and then were removed from the ride without riding.... twice.

2 hours ago, deaja said:

Kylie and Travis took Stormi to the Houston Zoo yesterday and reportedly had the carousel shut down twice so she could ride it alone.  It was shut down for about an hour for this, and the internet is predictably upset.  

I can see both sides - they paid for a VIP tour and things like this is usually included, but how frustrating to those families who paid to be there, paid to go on the extra ride, waited in line and then were removed from the ride without riding.... twice.

Yeah. I read a few comments from people who were there and were miffed that they had to wait until Kylie and family were done.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, deaja said:

10 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Yeah. I read a few comments from people who were there and were miffed that they had to wait until Kylie and family were done.

This doesn't sound like something Kylie & Travis did wrong to me, it sounds like the Houston Zoo did something wrong. If it's their policy that everyone who is not a VIP gets screwed if a VIP shows up, then it's their responsibility to let people know. I have no idea what their clientele is like, but I would think most of it is regular, non "VIP" people. Is the zoo really so stupid that they would basically say "fuck you" to their real patrons?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, GaT said:

This doesn't sound like something Kylie & Travis did wrong to me, it sounds like the Houston Zoo did something wrong. If it's their policy that everyone who is not a VIP gets screwed if a VIP shows up, then it's their responsibility to let people know. I have no idea what their clientele is like, but I would think most of it is regular, non "VIP" people. Is the zoo really so stupid that they would basically say "fuck you" to their real patrons?

In this case, yes. 

There is nothing VIP about Kylie & Travis, unless being stupid & ratchet is one of those qualifications.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, GaT said:

Yes, I think the zoo will. Because overall, there aren’t that many other zoos in the area, so if you want to take your kid to the zoo and you live nearby, you’ll hope it is just a one time experience and go back.

Some reports were also that their security team was abrasive and in some cases pushing people. Hard to know exactly.

9 hours ago, deaja said:

Yes, I think the zoo will. Because overall, there aren’t that many other zoos in the area, so if you want to take your kid to the zoo and you live nearby, you’ll hope it is just a one time experience and go back.

Some reports were also that their security team was abrasive and in some cases pushing people. Hard to know exactly.

But the question I have is Houston, Texas is home to several pro sports teams + that city has some WEALTH and if a star athlete or Monied person wanted to pay for a VIP trip to the zoo, would they (Houston Zoo) do the same things they did for Kylie & Co.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Plus, how boring to ride and have no other kids screaming and laughing!  That's the joy of that kind of ride - a whole bunch of little ones sharing a great time.  Poor Stormi.  I'm sure famous/rich people have to worry about kidnappers, but somehow Bill Gates and Bruce Springsteen managed to raise children who seem to be able to be out in the world.

• Love 6
52 minutes ago, Frost said:

Plus, how boring to ride and have no other kids screaming and laughing!  That's the joy of that kind of ride - a whole bunch of little ones sharing a great time.  Poor Stormi.  I'm sure famous/rich people have to worry about kidnappers, but somehow Bill Gates and Bruce Springsteen managed to raise children who seem to be able to be out in the world.

Exactly. There was NO need for her to ride alone. 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

More blackfishing allegations.  Why does Kylie think that her skin should be like this? It’s obviously not a regular tan.  

https://pagesix.com/2021/10/25/kylie-jenners-extreme-tan-sparks-more-blackfishing-accusations/

🤦🏾‍♀️ Like why don't they just do what that nutty woman in Germany did...Since they wanna be .. no Carolina don't go there... But wait then they would not get the men they are attracting... But that's all imma say about that.

Just more foolishness out this family. Guess PimpMomma had to get some attention for her "billion dollar" baby 

• Love 2

Kylie's Baby Daddy doing good things

HOUSTON — Travis Scott's Astroworld Festival is kicking off this Friday. The Houston rapper is in town for the event and he's making time to give back to the city.

Scott presented a campus garden to the students at Young Elementary School in the Sunnyside community. He was inspired by his grandmother's garden that she grew during his childhood.

"We grew up like not too far from here on Rosehaven," Scott said. "She used to have a garden in her backyard that looks similar to this.”

The rapper's nonprofit foundation Cactus Jack presented the garden in partnership with Houston ISD. The principal of Young Elementary, Shanica Mitchell, said the garden will be used as a teaching tool to promote healthy eating.

"We are going to have the kids out here growing things," Mitchell said. "Our kids like fast food, so we're showing them that they can grow food at their house and it's just as yummy."

https://preview.houstonchronicle.com/music/travis-scott-unveils-cactus-jack-gardens-at-young-16588938

The second link has some nice pictures of the event that for the life of me I couldn't get to attach, Stormi was in attendance with his family but no Kylie.

• Useful 1
4 hours ago, princelina said:

Color aside - I wouldn't even recognize her if I weren't here on this thread.  I can't imagine what she'll look like when she's 30.

She's got 6yrs to stop acting like all that self tanner isn't Blackfishing or just the lighting.

Because if the account didn't say Kylie Jenner and I wasn't aware of what she looks like. 

I'd believe that this person was trying to copy that swedish IG "model" who constantly blackfishes but hasn't stopped in fact she seems to celebrate the attention she gets because of it.

• Love 1
On 10/25/2021 at 8:55 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

More blackfishing allegations.  Why does Kylie think that her skin should be like this? It’s obviously not a regular tan.  

https://pagesix.com/2021/10/25/kylie-jenners-extreme-tan-sparks-more-blackfishing-accusations/

I’ve called it out before. She’s been trying to pass as black for a while in her appearance.

On 11/5/2021 at 8:01 AM, carolinagirl81 said:

She's got 6yrs to stop acting like all that self tanner isn't Blackfishing or just the lighting.

Because if the account didn't say Kylie Jenner and I wasn't aware of what she looks like. 

I'd believe that this person was trying to copy that swedish IG "model" who constantly blackfishes but hasn't stopped in fact she seems to celebrate the attention she gets because of it.

Rachel Dolezal hasn’t stopped either.

• LOL 1

8 dead, numerous injured at Astroworld Festival in Houston

HOUSTON (AP) — At least eight people died and numerous others were injured in what officials described as a surge of the crowd at the Astroworld music festival in Houston while rapper Travis Scott was performing.

Officials declared a “mass casualty incident” just after 9 p.m. Friday during the festival where an estimated 50,000 people were in attendance, Houston Fire Chief Samuel Peña told reporters at a news conference.

“The crowd began to compress towards the front of the stage, and that caused some panic, and it started causing some injuries,” the fire chief said. “People began to fall out, become unconscious, and it created additional panic.”

The show was called off shortly thereafter. The fire chief said “scores of individuals” were injured.

Officials transported 17 people to hospitals, including 11 who were in cardiac arrest, Peña said. It wasn’t clear whether all eight who died were among the 17 that had been transported to hospitals. Many people were also treated at the scene at NRG Park, where a field hospital had been set up. About 300 people were examined at that site throughout the day, he said.

Astroworld is a two-day music festival that was scheduled to take place Friday and Saturday in Houston. The event was sold out, according to the Astroworld website. Saturday’s performances have been canceled.

The deaths called to mind a 1979 concert for The Who where 11 people died and about two dozen were injured as thousands of fans tried to get into Cincinnati’s riverfront coliseum.

Scott, one of music’s biggest young stars, released two new songs earlier Friday, “Mafia” and “Escape Plan.” The 29-year-old Houston native has been nominated for eight Grammy Awards. He has a 3-year-old daughter, Stormi, with Kylie Jenner, who announced in September that she’s pregnant with their second child.

Drake joined Scott on-stage at the concert — which was livestreamed by Apple Music — and posted photos to Instagram after the performance.

Event promoters had arranged for medical units to be on scene at the festival, however once the crowd surge began, those units were “quickly overwhelmed,” Peña said.

In a video posted to social media, Scott could be seen stopping the concert at one point and asking for aid for someone in the audience: “Security, somebody help real quick.”

Houston Police Executive Assistant Chief Larry Satterwhite was near the front of the crowd and said it seemed the surge “happened all at once.”

“Suddenly we had several people down on the ground, experiencing some type of cardiac arrest or some type of medical episode,” Satterwhite said. “And so we immediately started doing CPR, and moving people right then, and that’s when I went and met with the promoters, and Live Nation, and they agreed to end early in the interest of public safety.”

Peña said officials did not immediately know the causes of death for the eight people who died. A medical examiner would investigate. The deceased had not been identified as of early Saturday.

Officials set up a reunification center at a hotel for family members who had not been able to reach relatives who had been in attendance at the event. Authorities were looking to connect families with festivalgoers who were transported to the hospital, “some as young as 10” years old, Harris County Judge Lina Hidalgo said.

Houston Police Chief Troy Finner called for calm and urged people not to jump to conclusions as to what caused the surge.

“I think it’s very important that none of us speculate. Nobody has all the answers tonight,” Finner said. He added that there have been several rumors surrounding the event that authorities would look into.

“We’re going to do an investigation and find out because it’s not fair to the producers, to anybody else involved, until we determine what happened, what caused the surge,” he said. “We don’t know, but we will find out.”

The Associated Press reached out to a representative for Scott but did not immediately hear back.

Finner told reporters that Scott and the event promoters cooperated with police.

Scott founded Astroworld Festival in 2018 and it has taken place at the former site of Six Flags AstroWorld each year since, except for in 2020 because of the coronavirus pandemic.

https://apnews.com/article/travis-scott-astroworld-dead-injured-crowd-surge-6c697502318c50ba4b57aa1c6f71f9bf

• Useful 1
14 minutes ago, Aw my lahgs said:

8 dead, numerous injured at Astroworld Festival in Houston

HOUSTON (AP) — At least eight people died and numerous others were injured in what officials described as a surge of the crowd at the Astroworld music festival in Houston while rapper Travis Scott was performing.

Officials declared a “mass casualty incident” just after 9 p.m. Friday during the festival where an estimated 50,000 people were in attendance, Houston Fire Chief Samuel Peña told reporters at a news conference.

“The crowd began to compress towards the front of the stage, and that caused some panic, and it started causing some injuries,” the fire chief said. “People began to fall out, become unconscious, and it created additional panic.”

The show was called off shortly thereafter. The fire chief said “scores of individuals” were injured.

Officials transported 17 people to hospitals, including 11 who were in cardiac arrest, Peña said. It wasn’t clear whether all eight who died were among the 17 that had been transported to hospitals. Many people were also treated at the scene at NRG Park, where a field hospital had been set up. About 300 people were examined at that site throughout the day, he said.

Astroworld is a two-day music festival that was scheduled to take place Friday and Saturday in Houston. The event was sold out, according to the Astroworld website. Saturday’s performances have been canceled.

The deaths called to mind a 1979 concert for The Who where 11 people died and about two dozen were injured as thousands of fans tried to get into Cincinnati’s riverfront coliseum.

Scott, one of music’s biggest young stars, released two new songs earlier Friday, “Mafia” and “Escape Plan.” The 29-year-old Houston native has been nominated for eight Grammy Awards. He has a 3-year-old daughter, Stormi, with Kylie Jenner, who announced in September that she’s pregnant with their second child.

Drake joined Scott on-stage at the concert — which was livestreamed by Apple Music — and posted photos to Instagram after the performance.

Event promoters had arranged for medical units to be on scene at the festival, however once the crowd surge began, those units were “quickly overwhelmed,” Peña said.

In a video posted to social media, Scott could be seen stopping the concert at one point and asking for aid for someone in the audience: “Security, somebody help real quick.”

Houston Police Executive Assistant Chief Larry Satterwhite was near the front of the crowd and said it seemed the surge “happened all at once.”

“Suddenly we had several people down on the ground, experiencing some type of cardiac arrest or some type of medical episode,” Satterwhite said. “And so we immediately started doing CPR, and moving people right then, and that’s when I went and met with the promoters, and Live Nation, and they agreed to end early in the interest of public safety.”

Peña said officials did not immediately know the causes of death for the eight people who died. A medical examiner would investigate. The deceased had not been identified as of early Saturday.

Officials set up a reunification center at a hotel for family members who had not been able to reach relatives who had been in attendance at the event. Authorities were looking to connect families with festivalgoers who were transported to the hospital, “some as young as 10” years old, Harris County Judge Lina Hidalgo said.

Houston Police Chief Troy Finner called for calm and urged people not to jump to conclusions as to what caused the surge.

“I think it’s very important that none of us speculate. Nobody has all the answers tonight,” Finner said. He added that there have been several rumors surrounding the event that authorities would look into.

“We’re going to do an investigation and find out because it’s not fair to the producers, to anybody else involved, until we determine what happened, what caused the surge,” he said. “We don’t know, but we will find out.”

The Associated Press reached out to a representative for Scott but did not immediately hear back.

Finner told reporters that Scott and the event promoters cooperated with police.

Scott founded Astroworld Festival in 2018 and it has taken place at the former site of Six Flags AstroWorld each year since, except for in 2020 because of the coronavirus pandemic.

https://apnews.com/article/travis-scott-astroworld-dead-injured-crowd-surge-6c697502318c50ba4b57aa1c6f71f9bf

I saw this last night as it happened. So sad. I swear people are acting like they ain't have no home training and it's their first time being out the house.

• Love 3

It sounds like what used to be called festival seating. ( A ticket allows you into a large area and whoever gets to the front gets to the front.  It can cause uncontrolled crowd behavior!)  It has a history of deaths, which is why most places stopped allowing it years ago.  Anyone know if that is what they had?

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
23 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

It sounds like what used to be called festival seating. ( A ticket allows you into a large area and whoever gets to the front gets to the front.  It can cause uncontrolled crowd behavior!)  It has a history of deaths, which is why most places stopped allowing it years ago.  Anyone know if that is what they had?

Unknown. They've had this event for the last few years except for last year so my guess is maybe they didn't have enough staff for crowd control.

I hope this link works this persons account of her time at AstroWorld was MIND blowing.

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10227651774266400&id=1427981954

• Love 2
3 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I saw this last night as it happened. So sad. I swear people are acting like they ain't have no home training and it's their first time being out the house.

And how long before they find out it was a super spreader event? People just don’t learn.

26 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Yes, that Who concert took place about an hour from me during my childhood. Although I’ve spent my life going to see all kinds of shows, I stay away from away with that kind of seating. The horror has never left me.

I stick to small venues now.  I like to be up front, so I purchase orchestra or pit tickets.  Access to that area is restricted, so with security, it’s pretty protected.  I can barely imagine the horror of being in a crowd frenzy.  It’s so sad lives were lost.  Also, the covid issue is beyond troubling.  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I stick to small venues now.  I like to be up front, so I purchase orchestra or pit tickets.  Access to that area is restricted, so with security, it’s pretty protected.  I can barely imagine the horror of being in a crowd frenzy.  It’s so sad lives were lost.  Also, the covid issue is beyond troubling.  

Yes, but maybe they like other events required a negative covid test prior to attending 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Yes, but maybe they like other events required a negative covid test prior to attending 

In Texas?  I am shocked, but they did, unless you had proof of being fully vaxxed.  Of course, there’s risk of transmission when that close to hordes of other people. But, it’s better than nothing.

https://www.astroworldfest.com/safety/

Here’s an article with photos of how it happened. 

https://www.npr.org/2021/11/06/1053159473/houston-astroworld-music-festival-deaths

I was just scrolling through my TikTok feed and noticed several people semi dragging Kylie for posting on her IG story video of the crowd during Travis's performance and there was an ambulance in the background. 

Now there's now way of knowing if this was prior to the accident or during as at an event like this they are going to have several ambulances on site and Kylie was FAR from the stage in the video footage view point.

The ambulance came into the crowd because that is when enough staff finally took action to get help for the people being crushed to death by the crowd.  

Ambulances with their lights on are not a normal thing to see in the middle of the crowd at a concert. 

Though first responders were on the scene at 9:30, minutes after the “mass casualty event began,” Scott’s set didn’t end until 40 minutes later. The rapper, who noted an emergency vehicle in the crowd before continuing his performance, said he was “absolutely devastated by what took place last night.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/these-are-the-travis-scott-astroworld-victims-who-died-in-concert-crush

The surge happened at 9.15pm and Pena said in a news conference on Saturday afternoon that the 'mass casualty incident' was declared at 9.15pm. Nearly an hour later, at 10.10pm, the concert producer Live Nation halted the show.

Houston Mayor Sylvester Turner then confirmed that of the eight who were killed two were under 18, two were 21, two were 23, one was 27 and one victim's age remains unknown.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10171759/Multiple-injuries-reported-Astroworld-Festival-Houston.html

Edited by ChristmasJones
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

This is absolutely tragic. I've been to many concerts in my teens and 20s (though it was mostly rock music instead of rap), and at the vast majority of them I felt really safe even in larger crowds. The one time that I didn't was at a Foo Fighters concert in Glasgow, and when Dave Grohl saw people push too hard he stopped singing and wouldn't start again until everyone calmed down. I ended up with some bruised ribs but was otherwise OK. I wonder how much Travis was able to see from the stage and if he tried to calm the crowd down.

• Love 3

It's really scary that someone was randomly sticking people with a needle. That's something that really isn't any way to plan for, or prevent. Some crazy decides to attack random people & 8 people die.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, GaT said:

It's really scary that someone was randomly sticking people with a needle. That's something that really isn't any way to plan for, or prevent. Some crazy decides to attack random people & 8 people die.

That's the Houston PD line.   No one AT the concert has said they saw that.   

Travis Scott knew what was happening because people CLIMBED up to the stage to beg him to stop the concert "people are dying."   HPD told Live Nation to shut it down.   They said they would.   Travis Scott not only kept going, he brought Drake out to do his set.   

It reminded me of the Who Concert in 1979.   But this actually going to turn out to be like the Hillsborough Disaster with the lying and cover ups by police.

• Love 5